PDA

View Full Version : Gen1 Legends in Universe packaging.

griffin
19th December 2008, 03:35 PM
The upcoming wave of Warpath, Wheelie, Cosmos and Rodimus have been found in (multi-lingual) packaging.
http://www.tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=10618&dispsize=600&start=0

roller
19th December 2008, 07:14 PM
multi- lingual sucks

GoktimusPrime
20th December 2008, 11:57 AM
I don't mind multilingual packaging so long as the information isn't significantly compromised (as it was with multilingual BW packaging).

MV75
20th December 2008, 09:07 PM
Interesting.

Those that know about why they don't want to write instructions anymore will understand my suspicions,

Eazy D
21st December 2008, 09:03 AM
I just read about the G1 legends figures a few days ago. Was there a wave 1 of these figures? I've heard about bumblebee, beachcomber and brawn...have these guys been released in Australia already?

Thanks in advance for any info

dirge
21st December 2008, 09:15 AM
I don't think anyone has sighted them yet, Dave.

Eazy D
23rd December 2008, 03:09 PM
I just saw a legends hound figure at Kmart Campbelltown. Is that supposed to be part of the Gen 1 legends series. He looked like a decent representation of GI hound for a itsy bitsy figure. Are there asny other Gen 1 legends that we know of?

Paulbot
23rd December 2008, 04:32 PM
I just saw a legends hound figure at Kmart Campbelltown. Is that supposed to be part of the Gen 1 legends series. He looked like a decent representation of GI hound for a itsy bitsy figure. Are there asny other Gen 1 legends that we know of?

Yes Hound is part of the second wave with G2 Tank Megatron and Jazz.

The first wave (Red Alert, Onslaught and Starscream) were all repaints of Cybertron Legends toys.

Legends Brawl and Bumblebee are coming as well.