PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated back on Channel 10 8am?

iceburn
22nd December 2008, 08:14 AM
just decided to head to work abit later than usual today and i've just turned on the television to find that TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED is showing again on "Toasted TV" time slot....

is this a new episode for Season 3 or repeat???????? most prob repeat...

iceburn
22nd December 2008, 08:16 AM
ahhh it's the episode where Blitzwing and Lugnutz are introduced to find Sari's allspark key and the cube

[edit]
it's also where the Autobots were attempting to head back to Cybertron

GoktimusPrime
22nd December 2008, 11:10 AM
Are the eps still hacked to pieces like last time?

iceburn
22nd December 2008, 11:49 AM
unsure, didn't finish the show as i've to leave for work...just that i came to work later than my usual time

MV75
22nd December 2008, 11:49 AM
Funny this thread is up. Just had animated on CN. It was the dinobots creation episode.

Kyle
22nd December 2008, 12:25 PM
just decided to head to work abit later than usual today and i've just turned on the television to find that TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED is showing again on "Toasted TV" time slot....

is this a new episode for Season 3 or repeat???????? most prob repeat...

Season 3 hasn't been completed or shown in the US yet. :p

roller
29th December 2008, 08:52 PM
Animated has been playing for at least 4 weeks now, to my knowledge

meh i cant be bothered to wake up for it, its better then Energon but not as good as G1 to wake up for:)

jaydisc
29th December 2008, 11:16 PM
Caught the beginning this morning. I suspect it was the last episode. Ratchet was in the ark and it was airborne.

GoktimusPrime
30th December 2008, 08:59 AM
Yeah, this morning's ep was the first ep of Season 2.

MV75
30th December 2008, 10:13 AM
Had the soundwave one on CN yesterday. :)

iceburn
30th December 2008, 11:00 AM
gok...i think we shouldn't restrict people based on the topic title. it's still about the Animated Series but...

MV75, don't Cartoon Network always repeat stuff throughout the whole year.

i was just surprised to see Toasted TV replaying the episodes again so quickly. well, i never have the chance to watch them now as i'm practically at work eariler (leaving home at 7.20am) now during the Christmas break

STL
30th December 2008, 12:06 PM
i was just surprised to see Toasted TV replaying the episodes again so quickly. well, i never have the chance to watch them now as i'm practically at work eariler (leaving home at 7.20am) now during the Christmas break

:( Shouldn't u be getting in later now? Like everyone's off so there's less to do?

iceburn
30th December 2008, 12:22 PM
fiancee has to open her company's door by 8am...so i'm stuck leaving the same time and have to wait outside my company as it only opens about 15-30mins later

STL
30th December 2008, 12:33 PM
fiancee has to open her company's door by 8am...so i'm stuck leaving the same time and have to wait outside my company as it only opens about 15-30mins later

Oh, Icey's such a sweetie. :)

Golden Phoenix
30th December 2008, 11:04 PM
Oh, Icey's such a sweetie. :)

No, he's probably just whipped :p

griffin
31st December 2008, 05:51 PM
Several unacceptable posts removed.