PDA

View Full Version : A combined form

STL
24th December 2008, 11:43 PM
Major spoilers and I wasn't sure what to use as the title for the thread as I didn't want it to be too obvious for ppl avoiding the section

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/spoilers-new-images-of-rotf-legends-prime-and-jetfire/14808/

Not much really but it makes one wonder about the allegiance of Jetfire and how it links to the plot. I don't want to think anymore but the combining two legends toys is definitely a first and I'm very interested in the development as how far ehind could combiners be? Not the perfect size, aye but potentially very interesting and easy to collect a combiner at that price point

blackie
24th December 2008, 11:46 PM
totaly agree with you, collectability would be up, but poseability and overall coolness would be down with legend sized toys
still
would be cool to see a 'popper' line of small combiners, especially if they did some propper G1 homages in the universe line *wishwish*

Stompy
25th December 2008, 12:35 AM
Interesting. Legends class combiners. That new movie Legends OP is looking pretty schmick. It is a bit spoilerish though.

Kyle
25th December 2008, 11:32 AM
I think the OP body is mistransformed. It looked to have a hip in those earlier in-package pics.

Autocon
26th December 2008, 04:08 PM
mmm i dont think it combines

i think its just that jetfire can pick OP up and transport him around (similar to B/out and scorpy) coz they go all over the world in the movie or something like that?

i could be wrong....

liegeprime
28th December 2008, 09:13 AM
Mebbe Jetfire gets reprogrammed in one point, or is a double agent :rolleyes:

Autocon
29th December 2008, 11:00 AM
Mebbe Jetfire gets reprogrammed in one point, or is a double agent :rolleyes:

or both factions have to fight together agianst the fallen?hmmm

Gutsman Heavy
29th December 2008, 06:50 PM
well...
[SPOILZ?]
jetfire has a scratched out 'con symbol on his back, faction swap? undercover? bipolar?
[/SPOILZ?]