PDA

View Full Version : g2 Transformers Rescue force

kelvinchang99
27th December 2008, 08:06 AM
Hi guys,

I am after the set of the 4 figures if anyone is willing to let one set go. I am willing to pay $170 for the set of 4 figures. Anyone interested, please PM me.

Thank you.

GoktimusPrime
27th December 2008, 08:15 PM
just to clarify - the Autobot Rescue Force are strictly G1, not G2. They're not "G1.5" either (i.e.: they were never rereleased in G2 packaging).

They're from the 1992 G1 line. The 1993 G1 Transformers were later repackaged as G2 - but the Autobot Rescue Force came along a good year before that happened. :) :)

kelvinchang99
14th January 2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Gok.

I have found 3 of the 4. Anyone got the jet?? (Leozack) from rescue force?

Thanks,

griffin
14th January 2009, 03:36 PM
Just because the 'official designation' isn't correct in his posting, I don't think anyone didn't know what KC was referring to.
I'm surprised you haven't been able to find them on ebay (if you don't have a preference against ebay). They usually go fairly cheap. I got mine about 2 years ago for about US$50 for the set.

Paulbot
14th January 2009, 03:47 PM
Just because the 'official designation' isn't correct in his posting, I don't think anyone didn't know what KC was referring to.
I'm surprised you haven't been able to find them on ebay (if you don't have a preference against ebay). They usually go fairly cheap. I got mine about 2 years ago for about US$50 for the set.

That's pretty cheap Griffin. I looked a while back and was finding them over $100 (although those were MOSC ones from Italy of somewhere).

griffin
14th January 2009, 04:06 PM
Yeah, they are in that category of TFs toys that are rare, but not in too much demand - so you have some dealers trying to sell them for insane buy-it-now prices, and others who list them cheap to get rid of them, or auction them off and don't get much for them. You just gotta keep an eye out for those occasional cheap listings that haven't seen the insane prices and think that's the value of them.

Paulbot
14th January 2009, 04:08 PM
Don't worry Kelvinchang, I'm not after them at the moment so no competition, but I'll let you know if I see them.

kelvinchang99
14th January 2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. I got 3 of the 4. I am missing Leozack from the rescue force.

Would love to get my hands on them but you're right, I did see them go for only $55 for the set. Thought I missed out the last one.

I ended up getting the 3 out of the 4 for $55. Now just after the last one to complete and then I will try to combine them. I have a Liokaiser red helmet coming for them and I have a hellbat and guyhawk to make up the arms.

I just liked the idea of an alt bot from Liokaiser. Perhaps, this is to be called Rescue Kaiser??

Well, if anyone wants to see this set completed, I will gladly offer them a hefty ransom.

No worries Paulbot..

Thanks

Kelvin