PDA

View Full Version : Classics mirage + astrotrain

Eazy D
27th December 2008, 10:05 AM
Hi

I'm looking for a classics mirage and a classics/henkei (preferably) astrotrain. Loose is fine but I need the backing card

Can anyone help?
Thanks

GoktimusPrime
27th December 2008, 07:11 PM
I'm willing to part with my Classics Astrotrain - I'm sure I still have the backing card. I'm not home right now so I'll have to get back to you later about that. :)

Eazy D
28th December 2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks Gok, The backing card is probably the most important thing since I'm still tossing up whether I should go henkei or classics for astro-train. LMK if you've got it.

Cheers and thanks again

Vector Sigma 13
2nd January 2009, 08:38 AM
Ive got a classics mirage i bought about 3 weeks ago. I have the card. Ive only transformed him once to robot mode. I want $26.00 which includes shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Eazy D
4th January 2009, 09:00 AM
Hi Vector Sigma. Thanks for the post. Sorry about the tardy reply. 26 bucks with shipping sounds reasonable. Do you have the instruction sheets as well and is the card in good condition? If its not too much trouble, a couple of pics of the toy and the card would be nice. I'll pm you my email adress. Is there any looseness or damage to the figure?

Vector Sigma 13
4th January 2009, 09:26 AM
Hi Vector Sigma. Thanks for the post. Sorry about the tardy reply. 26 bucks with shipping sounds reasonable. Do you have the instruction sheets as well and is the card in good condition? If its not too much trouble, a couple of pics of the toy and the card would be nice. I'll pm you my email adress. Is there any looseness or damage to the figure?

Ill get some pics. The figure is only 3 weeks old and ive only transformed it once so no looseness or damage. Id have everything with it except for the plastic bubble.

Edit- picture added

Eazy D
4th January 2009, 06:22 PM
That looks perfect. Let me know how you want me to pay.

Thanks
Dave

heroic_decepticon
5th January 2009, 11:46 AM
Dave, I have Classics Astrotrain if you still want it. I have everything that comes with it. I opened it such that you can still slot it back into the insert and display it as if it was never opened. The bubble is still attached to the backing card.

I also have Classics Mirage, Bumblebee, Ramjet and Starscream (sealed) if you are looking for any of them.

Let me know.

Tommy K
5th January 2009, 12:22 PM
Dave, I have Classics Astrotrain if you still want it. I have everything that comes with it. I opened it such that you can still slot it back into the insert and display it as if it was never opened. The bubble is still attached to the backing card.

I also have Classics Mirage, Bumblebee, Ramjet and Starscream (sealed) if you are looking for any of them.

Let me know.

ill take another mirage, i could pick him up at the next meet up, but yeah, i fixed up my other mirage so it looks liek he is still in box, so i can hold on for more lol