PDA

View Full Version : Empire Movie Magazine article on TF2.

griffin
1st January 2009, 02:45 AM
OKAY, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD - turn away now if you don't want to know certain things about the movie that *should* be true - or else Empire Magazine would certainly retaliate against the movie (by recommending against seeing it) for being fooled by Bay's 'red herring' campaign.

Empire Magazine (also available in Australia), has some photos from TF2, including some that were in the recent USA Today article (in another news posting). But there is one that isn't in the other article, and some info by Bay and Lebouf that could really spoil the movie for anyone reading the article (if the info is true).

From TFW2005 (someone described the main points from the article)
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/empire-magazine-describes-previously-released-images-166484/

*Bay and LaBeouf confirm the Fallen is a separate character. End of.(?)
*Egyptian hieroglyphics, like the one at the bottom of (his tfw) post, turn out to be depictions of Transformers who visited Earth.
*Bay claims Megatron is not coming back and the tank is just a new toy.
*Around 40 robots.
*Budget is $200 million.
*Ramon Rodriguez is the one holding on for dear life to a pole while cars are flung.
*Devastator appears at the pyramid, he's probably 50 feet tall because that's the height of the camera crane they used on location.

That link above also has a scan of some Egyptian hieroglyphics depicting some alien vehicles.
Not sure how they are going to explain the presence of TFs on earth a couple thousand years ago, and not finding the Allspark.

Link to the Empire Magazine website that shows the photos, but not the written article:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=23925

Kyle
1st January 2009, 09:59 AM
Maybe the Fallen will process Megatron's body? :p

Most excited about having 40 bots in the movie. :)

Bartrim
1st January 2009, 07:47 PM
Not sure how they are going to explain the presence of TFs on earth a couple thousand years ago, and not finding the Allspark.

I was thinking that too. I'm guessing either they were a rouge groupnot necessarily looking for the all-spark. Either that or they didn't have all spark detecting equipment:confused:

Golden Phoenix
2nd January 2009, 10:01 AM
I was thinking that too. I'm guessing either they were a rouge groupnot necessarily looking for the all-spark. Either that or they didn't have all spark detecting equipment:confused:

The ice could have shielded the all-spark from detection....or something

blackie
9th January 2009, 09:34 PM
The ice could have shielded the all-spark from detection....or something

clearly a wizard did it :P

Golden Phoenix
9th January 2009, 09:38 PM
clearly a wizard did it :P

got to update it for the Transformers universe
- The Allspark did it

blackie
9th January 2009, 10:08 PM