PDA

View Full Version : Scout Class D******s in packaging.

griffin
6th January 2009, 03:47 PM
Another of the recent Scout Class Movie figures has been found in packaging from the usual Asian (factory worker) sources.
This one is the forklift, called Dirt Boss - and as with the other two that have been recently found, a random name has been slapped onto an unrelated alt-mode toy, just to keep ownership of the name. They could have at least called it Scrapper like in the computer game.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-dirt-boss-in-package-166523/

At least it notches off another (realistic) unique alt-mode from the list of things that haven't been done as a Transformers toy. Now for a Bus TF...

i_amtrunks
6th January 2009, 04:04 PM
Wow, can't believe how meh the robot modes of the scout figures for the 2nd movie have looked. Makes me like the Real Gears more and more.

Was looking forward to this guy based on his alt mode, but the robot mode has killed any intention of buying him for me, name is pretty craptacular too.

fatbot
7th January 2009, 12:13 AM
Wow, can't believe how meh the robot modes of the scout figures for the 2nd movie have looked. Makes me like the Real Gears more and more.

Was looking forward to this guy based on his alt mode, but the robot mode has killed any intention of buying him for me, name is pretty craptacular too.

too true, but i may rethink when i see him in the shops

MV75
8th January 2009, 11:45 AM
I can't get over the name.

Should have called it "lifty".

And then have a bulldohozer called "pushy". :D

Hot Rodimus
8th January 2009, 01:21 PM
ha ha lifty and pushie nice...... can't say I am too impressed with it either