PDA

View Full Version : QLD Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

christalcase
30th August 2011, 02:47 PM
Kre-o at Toys R Us ready for the sale tomorrow.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4049/p1348300811copy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/p1348300811copy.jpg/)

tinyJazz
30th August 2011, 05:40 PM
Awesome! Hey did you notice any WFC three packs while you were there?

christalcase
30th August 2011, 06:01 PM
Awesome! Hey did you notice any WFC three packs while you were there?

nup, there wasn't any yet

griffin
30th August 2011, 11:15 PM
No prices posted for the Kre-O christalcase? tsk tsk... I thought I raised you better than that. :p

christalcase
30th August 2011, 11:21 PM
No prices posted for the Kre-O christalcase? tsk tsk... I thought I raised you better than that. :p

Whatever... since you want the prices here they are...

Optimus - $99.99
Starscream, Megatron - $59.99
Sideswipe, Ratchet - $39.99
Jazz, Mirage - $19.99
Bumblebee - $49.99

griffin
30th August 2011, 11:33 PM
Thankyou... I owe you a jelly bean.

christalcase
31st August 2011, 04:14 PM
2x Ultimate Optimus Prime at Kmart Garden City $89

Mr Ed
31st August 2011, 06:50 PM
2x Ultimate Optimus Prime at Kmart Garden City $89

GONE! I got them from Defcon today at lunchtime

One for me and other for Just Owen

JustOwen
31st August 2011, 07:56 PM
GONE! I got them from Defcon today at lunchtime

One for me and other for Just Owen

Thanks man

Mr Ed
1st September 2011, 06:26 AM
Has anyone from Brisbane sighted the WFC 3 pack at TRU. I went to Garden City this week and didn't see it at full price?

Is it at Aspley?

Defcon
1st September 2011, 07:44 AM
As of yesterday 8X Ultimate Optimus Primes at Kmart Sunnybank Plaza for $89 I believe.

reillyd
1st September 2011, 02:37 PM
Toyworld Runaway Bay has Kre-O Optimus Prime behind the counter,
for 129.99

There are also some tiny Kre-O Bumblebees and Optimuses (sans trailer)
for 14.99 It didn't look like they had the tiny Kreo figures, just the vehcile in it for that price.

Tallestblue
1st September 2011, 05:10 PM
Big W at Garden City had some Kreos on Display, Basics for about 14.99 and there was a larger scale Sentinel Prime (with Sentinel, Soundwave and Thunderckacker Kreons) for 78.99. Sadly I've forgotten how much the mid range characters were. I think 29.99 for Jazz/Sideswipe, but don't quote me.

jaydisc
1st September 2011, 08:11 PM
Kre-O at Target (http://campl.us/emgw) (w/prices)

New Transformable Rescue Bots (http://campl.us/emfq) at Myer - $24.95 (ouch)

Mr Ed
1st September 2011, 10:15 PM
Here are some comparisons. Keep in mind TRU has a sale on KRE-O TF at the moment.

Optimus Prime is the cheapest to buy at BigW or TRU for $2 more.

Target is a rip off at $129.

Although Sentinel Prime is $79 at Target. Big W's large Kre-Os have that crappy Big W security film on it :(

BIG W $14.64 vs TRU $11.99 ON SALE - KREO TFM BASICOPTI
BIG W $14.64 vs TRU $11.99 ON SALE - KREO TFM BASICBUMB
BIG W $19.67 vs TRU $15.99 ON SALE - KREO TFM MIRAGE
BIG W $19.67 vs TRU $15.99 ON SALE - KREO TFM JAZZ
BIG W $38.93 NOT AT TRU - KREO TFM PROWL
BIG W $38.93 vs TRU $39.99 - KREO TFM RATCHET
BIG W $48.87 vs TRU $39.99 - KREO TFM SIDESWIPE
BIG W $58.84 vs TRU $59.99 - KREO TFM STARSCREM
BIG W $58.84 vs TRU $39.99 ON SALE - KREO TFM BBXBUMBLE
BIG W $68.84 vs TRU $59.99 - KREO TFM MEGATRON
BIG W $78.84 NOT AT TRU - KREO TFM SENTINEL
BIG W $98.00 vs TRU $99.99 - KREO TFM OPTIMUS C

Total TRU equals $395.90 so they are correct! :)

tinyJazz
2nd September 2011, 03:24 PM
AWESOME! thanks a bunch mr Ed. :D if I buy them online, I save myself 80 bucks.

Just got off the phone with TRU Aspley, they have 5+ of the WFC 3 pack.
I'm heading there now, and it's a bit if a hike for me lol.
BRISBANE people, send me pm ASAP if you want me to pick one up. I can afford to walk away with three extras.

Garden city still don't have any. :/ they seem to expect a shipment within the next few days MAYBE.

Mr Ed
3rd September 2011, 08:41 AM
Big W Underwood for once had some decent TF stuff

They had Kre-O Sentinel Prime and Prowl for $79 and $39 respectively.

Best of all, they didnt seal it with the Big W security tape.

Although there is a risk of people pinching stuff.

I checked mine and the contents are intact

reillyd
3rd September 2011, 01:29 PM
Best of all, they didnt seal it with the Big W security tape.

Although there is a risk of people pinching stuff.

I checked mine and the contents are intact

Wait, people are stealing the kreons themselves? It wouldn't even
have occured to me to check. Maybe that's why some Toyworlds have
them behind the conter. That would totally suck to come home to
find just bricks in the box. Grrr.....

christalcase
3rd September 2011, 01:40 PM
one Cyberverse Hatchet at Pick n Pay Sunnybank Hills, $16 though

Mr Ed
3rd September 2011, 02:58 PM
Apprently TRU Garden City has the 3 pack WFC for $45

griffin
3rd September 2011, 03:34 PM
The Kreo Boxes should have tape on them, so people would need to be breaking that open first to pinch stuff from inside (it'd be easy to peel open that tape though, which might explain why some BigWs are adding more of their own).
As with any boxed figures, always check the tape on all edges first. (I always do)

Kmart Sunnybank has 6 Ultimate Optimus primes left now. ;)
Might have to grab one of those WFC 3-packs tomorrow before they disappear.

Mr Ed
3rd September 2011, 10:12 PM
Griffin - I rang TRU Garden City today and they said they only got one box?

I reserved one but couldnt see the others on the shelves

You may need to go to Aspley TRU unless they restock

Cat
5th September 2011, 02:28 AM
So I've probably missed the WFC 3-pack then?

Sigh.

tinyJazz
5th September 2011, 09:03 AM
They had about 10 when I was at Aspley TRU. Five on the shelf and more up top. :/

griffin
5th September 2011, 12:47 PM
If the GC store don't have any, maybe ask if they can transfer one over from the Aspley store, or ask if they do "rainchecks" (matching a sale price when they finally get in stock after the sale)

(I still haven't had a chance to get to GC yet)

Cat
5th September 2011, 08:37 PM
Apparently GC is out of them already.

I can't get to Aspley, so looks like it's time to hit eBay. :/

griffin
6th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah, couldn't find any at GC today. And there wasn't anyone at the service desk to ask about it either.

They did have the second wave of the Scanning Deluxes for $30 up the back (everything else is at the front of the store)... but I was surprised to see that all their Ghost Starscreams have disappeared. They had about a dozen last time I was there about a week ago, and weren't moving.

Since the Scanning Deluxes are 3 times the American price, I'll just look for an American source that has them and the WFC 3-pack.

Sky Shadow
6th September 2011, 01:25 PM
So I've probably missed the WFC 3-pack then?

Sigh.

I wouldn't worry about it - Toys 'R' Us exclusives tend to shelfwarm and I know there are still heaps of the three-pack in Canberra - if they don't show up for you in the next month or so, see if someone from another state or territory can help you.

Mr Ed
6th September 2011, 02:55 PM
They did have the second wave of the Scanning Deluxes for $30 up the back (everything else is at the front of the store)... but I was surprised to see that all their Ghost Starscreams have disappeared. They had about a dozen last time I was there about a week ago, and weren't moving.

Arent all Deluxes meant to be $24 as per the sale?

Cat
6th September 2011, 04:20 PM
I wouldn't worry about it - Toys 'R' Us exclusives tend to shelfwarm and I know there are still heaps of the three-pack in Canberra - if they don't show up for you in the next month or so, see if someone from another state or territory can help you.

First - cheers for the offer.

BUT: it seems there must have been a miscommunication, or they found a few more or something. They actually had 3 sets in today (now two).

Great set, I love the new decos.

niko_milo
6th September 2011, 04:49 PM
k-mart at cannon hill shops has 3 ultimate optimus primes left for $89

griffin
7th September 2011, 12:14 PM
First - cheers for the offer.

BUT: it seems there must have been a miscommunication, or they found a few more or something. They actually had 3 sets in today (now two).

Great set, I love the new decos.

They must have received a new case yesterday, as they definitely weren't there yesterday morning - I was in there this morning and that particular shelf spot was empty yesterday.
Only one there now.

I also tried to get the two Scan series Deluxes (Bbee, Ratchet), but I managed to have someone at the register who actually knew what they were doing, and knew that these figures didn't have Mechtech on the packaging so wouldn't sell them at the sale price. I tried to point out that these two are in their system as 'Mechtech', making it their mistake in labelling them as such and should be given the sale price... but he wouldn't budge. If only it was one of the young girls on the register... it would have been easier to convince someone who doesn't know the difference.
Looking on ebay, it's gonna cost about $60 (at the cheapest) to get the pair shipped here anyway. :(

Aqua Prime
7th September 2011, 01:26 PM
They must have received a new case yesterday, as they definitely weren't there yesterday morning - I was in there this morning and that particular shelf spot was empty yesterday.
Only one there now.

I also tried to get the two Scan series Deluxes (Bbee, Ratchet), but I managed to have someone at the register who actually knew what they were doing, and knew that these figures didn't have Mechtech on the packaging so wouldn't sell them at the sale price. I tried to point out that these two are in their system as 'Mechtech', making it their mistake in labelling them as such and should be given the sale price... but he wouldn't budge. If only it was one of the young girls on the register... it would have been easier to convince someone who doesn't know the difference.
Looking on ebay, it's gonna cost about $60 (at the cheapest) to get the pair shipped here anyway. :(

I got mine for the $24ea no issues Griff. If you'd like a pair of them PM me, I was thinking of selling mine :)

griffin
7th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the offer. I'll see if I can try again later in the week when that guy isn't at the register. (and postage from perth to me would probably eliminate any savings anyway)

Mr Ed
8th September 2011, 07:19 PM
I went to TRU Garden City today and managed to get them for $24 each it was a lot of trouble to do it

What I did was to take a photo of the 23.99 price tag and then go up to the check out. When it rung up 29.99 I showed them my phone. Then the lady goes to verify it. Then they reluctantly price matched it even though they said it was in another section.

So in the end it was $43 ($48 less a $5 voucher) I forgot to bring my original receipt but the lovely young lass said that for next time bring the receipt.

griffin
10th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Went back today and that guy wasn't there, so I managed to get the Scanning Deluxes for the sale price.
The pair are in system as 'Transformers Mechtech', but they tried to say that it was a different item code that qualified for the sale. That may be true, but the catalogue lists an item description, so if the Head Office had entered them into the system with the wrong description, they should honour the catalogue. It's not up to the customers to look for the item numbers in the catalogue and work out if that is the exact item...
In future, they shouldn't use similar/identical product descriptions for items that they don't intend to include in a sale for one and not the other.

They were all out of the WFC 3-packs.

And I saw a single Shockwave & Skyhammer, which is the first time I'd seen that wave there.

They seem to have 3 Ghost Starscreams there now (as of last week). Still not sure where the rest went.
I also noticed the other day when I was there, that they have a Commander Optimus at the front of the store with only one gun in the packaging, and it won't be noticed until someone buys it and opens it up at home.

Cat
15th September 2011, 01:11 AM
I've only seen the 3 ghost MP 'Screamers there for a while now.

I figured the others were stacked up out back.

blade prime
15th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows whether MP Rodimus will be restocked at TRU Garden City. I saw quite a bunch of them a week or two before =/ Also could anyone tell me if the other TRU locations has him. Thanks!

Mr Ed
16th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Tonight Defcon and Just Owen and I met up at 630 at Garden City and looked around. Unfortunately NO MP Rodimus Prime and NO Cybertronian Warriors Pack.

After looking around, I drove them out to TRU Aspley as a means of running in my new car and getting Masterpeice Rodimus Prime for Jay Disc.

When I was there I bought Rodimus and also purchased the Cyberverse DOTM Cybertronian Warriors Pack comprising of redecos of

1. Bumblebee Mobile Battle Bunker
2. Ironhide Commander
3. Crankcase Legion
4. Barricade Legion

Also at Pick N Pay I bought Battle Steel Optimus Prime for $16 (NB It has gone up $1 from last time).

They had a few left.

Defcon
16th September 2011, 06:30 PM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows whether MP Rodimus will be restocked at TRU Garden City. I saw quite a bunch of them a week or two before =/ Also could anyone tell me if the other TRU locations has him. Thanks!

Hey it doesn't look like Garden City TRU is getting anymore MP Rodimus. But you could always ask them just to be certain they don't have one just laying around somewhere . TRU Aspley has a few in stock. Not sure how many but it could be about 6 or 8. There is also a TRU at Pacific Fair down the the Gold Coast, but do not know if they have any.

blade prime
16th September 2011, 09:39 PM
Hey it doesn't look like Garden City TRU is getting anymore MP Rodimus. But you could always ask them just to be certain they don't have one just laying around somewhere . TRU Aspley has a few in stock. Not sure how many but it could be about 6 or 8. There is also a TRU at Pacific Fair down the the Gold Coast, but do not know if they have any.

I went to TRU Garbo today and surprisingly they had two more in stock. Right under the tf shelves. Picked one up so there's only one more left if anyone wants it!

tinyJazz
17th September 2011, 05:44 PM
DOTM Hatchet at Kmart,
There was one at indro but it's gone now :p sorry dudes.

EDIT:

Just remembered now, they also had Ultimate Optimus for $79.

nsm034
18th September 2011, 08:06 PM
I got a ultimate optimas prime $79 and a MP rodimus $59 today and they had about 10 optimas and at least the same rodimus and also have ghost of starscream masterpiece aswell

griffin
18th September 2011, 09:13 PM
Judging by your location, that'd be the TRU in Cairns for the MP toys? We don't get many sightings from that TRU, even though we have more stores outside of our state's capital than other states that have stores.
(I just had a look at the TRU website and was surprised at how spaced apart ours are, compared to other states - 2 in Brisbane, 1 on the GCoast, 3 in the far north)

christalcase
20th September 2011, 11:08 AM
Queen St Toyworld has 2x Human Alliance Jazz for $40

jaydisc
20th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Awesome. Wish they had some Barricades a few weeks ago too.

blade prime
20th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Went to TRU Garden City today and they had 6 MP rodimus there if anyone wants to grab them. K-mart did not have any Ultimate optimus prime left. Anyone knows whether Sunnybank or any other K-mart's close by are having Prime in stock? Tomorrows the last day to get him at 79 =/

griffin
25th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Looks like Garden City Kmart have restocked their movie toys, but still all old waves. :(
They did have the new small Star Wars Crossovers for $18 each... but still isn't anything "new".

BigW had a few things on a clearance table (Gobots & Revving Robots) but nothing new.

And TRU... moved all their TFs up the back (Lego is now up the front), and they had the new Streetside Bot Brawl set out.

I actually went in to get the Cybertronian 4-pack that was in the catalogue that ends today, and they didn't have it. So I asked, and after being left at the main counter for 12 minutes, the lady came back with a master carton of them, saying that they were left out the back somewhere (it took her a bit of time to find them).
So who knows how long they've been sitting on that catalogue item, because they never had it out, and there was no shelf tags.

niko_milo
26th September 2011, 04:26 PM
mr toys at carindale have one human alliance jazz left for $40

reillyd
26th September 2011, 07:34 PM
Target Helensvale now kas Kreo ratchet in stock. Must have been unpacked late. Most Mirages are gone, but they are overstocked with Jazz.

Kmart Helensvale has two Cyberverse Hatchets and two Primes with the re blades.

MR Toys Toyworld Runaway Bay has the previous wave of gEnerations for 19.99, including Wreckgar for army builders

griffin
30th September 2011, 05:27 PM
7 DotM Blade Prime Cmdr toys at Sunnybank Kmart, but no Hatchets... someone's already raided them all. :(

They also restocked the Action Sets with Wave 2 (one Op & Meg sets).

Heaps of the Wave 1 SWTFs Class 1 (small) figures.

reillyd
1st October 2011, 03:32 PM
TRU Pacific Fair

MP Rodimi (plural) x 16
TRU DotM 3-pack (Op, Bee, Shock) - 6 and more up top
TRU DotM Cyberverse 4-pack (Bumblbeex2, Starscreamx2)

[No] sighting of Hatchet at KMart Pacific Fair, or Robina, nor of
fireblade prime. Fairly heavily overstocked

Mr Ed
1st October 2011, 05:57 PM
Target Mt Gravatt has nothing exciting or cheap.

They seem to be the only place around with different DOTM Commanders

Blackout
Powerglide
plus the usual Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Something interesting is that they seemed to have stocked up on the DOTM Commader and Legion packs.

At Target, they had the

- Leadfoot (Target) and Ironhide (blue)
- Megatron (black and purple) and Bumblebee (yet another repaint)

Big W Garden City's Human Alliance have reverted back to $29.

christalcase
3rd October 2011, 06:22 PM
two cases of Wave 3 DOTM Commanders at city Target, only Battle Steel Optimus, no Hatchets though

Toyworld Myer Centre still has one HA Jazz for $40, and Wave 1 RtS Legends for $8

Mr Ed
4th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Actually Toyworld Mt Gravatt has a couple of HA Bubmlebee and HA Jazz

reillyd
4th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Toyworld Southport is pretty much out of Transformers stock, except for
the new Cyber Blaster at a clearance price of only $30. for a talking shooting
gun (real Peter Cullen voice) its pretty awesome.

(stock image)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jfYpRp1O8VQ/Th8R4eVg3sI/AAAAAAAAI9Q/Q7Ocqtg9Js0/s1600/transformers-darkofthemoon-optimus-prime-robopower-cyber-blaster-hasbro-toy-fair-2011_480_poster.jpg

KMart Southport had very few transformers, but was just unpacking a huge range of toys (I'm presuming christmas sale) in another section of the store (near sporting). There's a lot of new stock (not necessarily new toys - a lot of it is very cheaply priced 'generic' import toys). But there were nearly a dozen "Ultimate DOTM Prime"s sitting there, and more leader class bumblebee. Hopefully with that many, and an equally large number clogging up TRU, we might see a good sale price in the coming months.

christalcase
12th October 2011, 09:09 PM
HA Mudflap $30 at Queen St Toyworld

Wave 1 Rescue Bots at TRU Garden City, no prices

Tropisetron
12th October 2011, 11:55 PM
HA Mudflap $30 at Queen St Toyworld

Wave 1 Rescue Bots at TRU Garden City, no prices

Anyone in bris willing to do me a favor by picking one HA mudflap up for me??

jaydisc
13th October 2011, 09:31 AM
I'm happy to grab one for you here on the Sunshine Coast assuming it's the same price. My local Toyworld did indeed have stock last I checked, and I'll pop in for a look tonight. If you PM me your mobile number, I can confirm with you when I'm there.

christalcase
16th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Hatchet at Coles

christalcase
21st October 2011, 09:50 PM
Target City had Last Stand of the Wreckers TPB and the Bumblebee TPB for $7.88

Garden City TRU has around six MP Rodimus Prime

griffin
5th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Garden City Kmart didn't have the 5-packs in yet, but said that they were on the way, and it could be "rain-checked".

The BigW did have a DotM Cyber Blaster dart gun, but not anymore. It was priced $34.48.
They also had the advent calendar for $3.

TRU had nothing "new", but did have about 12 MP Rodimus toys, and about 10 of the Playdoh sets for $30.

reillyd
7th November 2011, 06:30 PM
Toyworld Runaway Bay is having a clearance on Reveal the Shield RtS
stock, all in stock characters 19.99 including Wreck-Gar multiples.
RTS Leader Class Optimus 69.99 (no starscreams), and even a little
ROTF Nest stock like Voyager Bludgeon (no price)

reillyd
9th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Kmart Helensvale, Robina are still not stocking the Cyberverse 5-pack.

Target Helensvale, Robina, Runaway Bay have fully restocked Cyberverse
playsets. Wave 1 Bumblebee/Starscream, and Wave 2 Megatron/Optimus Prime. So not looking good for the sale, or for other Targets. Wave 3 commander Hatchets and Blade Optimus in stock though, as well as Wave 1 and 2 legends.

Has anyone been able to find Wave 3 yet in a Target?

Mr Ed
10th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Kmart Sunnybank has one Hatchet DOTM Commander

Rest of the stuff there is meh.

No sign of the special $30 gift set at Kmart Sunnybank, Garden City or Toowong

👎

christalcase
11th November 2011, 01:08 PM
Garden City TRU had one DOTM Voyager Sentinel and three Fireburst Optimus and Rage over Cybertron packs for $60.

Kmart had the Cyberverse Megatron and Optimus playsets for $13.75.

kreh80
18th November 2011, 05:09 PM
Hi all,

Anyone in QLD seen a BattleOps Bumblebee on special lately? I went to get the last one from a KMART up here and it was gone.

If any of you see one could you please let me know what store and I will ask the respective store up here to get it.

Thanks in advance

Tallestblue
18th November 2011, 06:31 PM
Hey Kreh80, if you got to the Mr toys website you can order him directly. Not sure waht the shipping is, but it seems like you best bet. they also have HA Jazz.

kreh80
18th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tallestblue, the one up here was going for $50 and I ummed and ahhed (i've got one but it's a bit played with) and now it's gone. If I can't get one from around here I may have to get the one from Mr.Toys.

Thanks again mate

griffin
19th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Sunnybank Kmart finally got in the Ultimate 5-packs - about 12 sets.
Looks like the $29 might be a regular price, but since they changed the price on their TF3 DVDs to $28 (from $18) after about 5 days, the 5-pack could also be an undisclosed introductory price.

Looks like they had restocked on most things too, as there seemed to be more stock on the shelves, but everything was still the initial release waves. :(

It did include Wave 2 DotM Deluxes though, which means people still looking for Topspin or Jolt, can now start looking in Kmarts for a better chance of finding them.

griffin
20th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Christalcase and I found today another TFs playdoh set at BigW Calamvale. I haven't taken pics yet, but it is smaller than the other set, with just 3 tubs of playdoh and 7 character moulds.... for $12.

We also saw that DJs have Kreo as well, but only four sets were listed at the Carindale store (Ratchet, Big Bee, Small Op & Bee) but only had Ratchet in stock.

The Myer store had 7 or 8 of the Kreo sets as well, but one of the old ladies working the toy department told us off for trying to take a photo of their display (so I could remember later what was there).

Target there had a Hatchet, several Voyager Shockwaves & Skyhammers, and a full range of Rescue Bots.

Plus, BigW at Carindale had several of the Roleplay Dart guns, Ultimate Optimus and Jetwing Optimus still available.

Both BigW stores above still had several of the Walmart Exclusive Optimus toys left as well.

Also, JB Hifi seem to be the only store that DIDNT raise their price on the TF3 DVD after the first couple days of its release. Both Kmart & BigW added $10 onto their release day price of about $18, but JB have kept theirs at $20 (if anyone didn't yet get a copy, but are wanting the cheapest option at this time).

christalcase
23rd November 2011, 09:51 AM
Lunarfire Optimus Prime now as Sunnybank Kmart, sixteen of them

niko_milo
25th November 2011, 05:28 PM
voyager sentinal prime is now at big w carindale for $48

Mr Ed
25th November 2011, 05:42 PM
I was lucky to get Sentinel prime and fire burst Optimus prime at toys R us when they had to sale last week for $38

But remember Toys "R" Us has got a 30% voucher for shopping from this Thursday to Saturdaywe so one should be other pick voyagers
for 35 bucks

jaydisc
25th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Ooh. Can you print a few extra please?

STL
25th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Ooh. Can you print a few extra please?

Me too.

Mr Ed
25th November 2011, 07:11 PM
Me too.

I've got 3 copies.

1 for Jay, 1 for STl and 1 for myself

STL can go and buy his girly HALO figures :eek::p

reillyd
29th November 2011, 04:38 PM
Luneafire Prime aplenty @$15, Kmart Helensvale and Robina.
Robina also has two of the Ultimate Battle Giftset for $29, featuring green Powerglide

Still no sign of Cyberverse playsets, just more restocking of Bumblebee and Starscream. I can't believe how many bumblebees must have been bought, because I've seen three restocks since the first movie and they just keep flying on (and off) the shelves.

christalcase
29th November 2011, 04:47 PM
Battle in Moonlight set $29 at Big W Garden City

Mr Ed
30th November 2011, 04:10 PM
Only 1 MP Ghost of Starscream left at TRU Garden City.

Mr Ed
6th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Garden City Kmart has a glut of Deluxe Generations Wheeljack and a sole Kup.

Also the $29 DOTM Commander/Legions are gone.

Although there is one Transformers DOTM Optimus Prime and Commetor (Voyager and Deluxe) pack left.

Cat
7th December 2011, 02:49 AM
Hatchet, Sentinel Prime, and Battle Steel Optimus at K-Mart Cannon Hill.

Mr Ed
8th December 2011, 09:04 AM
I sighted the Shockwave Cyberverse Playset of all places at Underwood Big W. I swear that shop has the worst turnover of toys.

On a happier note, I bought that and 3 pack of the Hotwheels 10 packs featuring the Purple XB Falcon

Mr Ed
8th December 2011, 02:06 PM
Big W Loganholme has an cyberverse action playset
Of autobot ratchet lunar rock crawler

reillyd
8th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Battle in the Moonlight packs x 6 @ BigW Runaway Bay
None stocked at Big W Robina, and greatly reduced shelfspace

griffin
9th December 2011, 12:42 AM
BigW Browns Plains only had a Ratchet Action Set, which is the one I already have... :(
They also the SWTF Quad changer for $49 (which I thought was really cheap).

Kmart Browns Plains had several of the Ultimate 5-packs mixed in with the Ultimate Beyblade giftpacks (same shape and size). Plus several of the new Gold Lunarfire Primes, plus a couple Hatchets.

Target Browns Plains had heaps of their exclusive Cyberverse 2-packs and the new smoky plastic Deluxes. Plus, they must have had Wave 3 Legions in, because I saw the black Bumblebee, but none of the other three of that wave.
Heaps of the most recent SWTFs medium-sized figures as well... and quite a few Kre-O sets as well.

Cat
9th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Coles at Cannon Hill also has the Battle Steel Optimus wave.

Didn't check the price, or exactly who they had.

griffin
9th December 2011, 09:56 PM
BigW Calamvale also had a Ratchet Actionset, but again, no Shockwave. Looks like people are grabbing them as soon as they appear.
They had quite a few of the Ultimate Primes there though.

Mr Ed
10th December 2011, 09:03 PM
On Thursday night, Justowen and myself spotted 2 Hatchet Commanders at Greenslopes Coles.

griffin
16th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Kmart Sunnybank has restocked a heap of wave 1 Voyagers... like 20 of them. (sigh)

They did get in the Guzzle & Dark Sentinel though, but looked like just one of each there this morning.

Deonasis
16th December 2011, 09:57 PM
I saw StealthForce Leadfoot at Mr Toys Indro for anyone who doesn't have it yet (and wants it).

reillyd
17th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Specialist Ratchet x1 and Cyberire Bumblebee x6 at Kmart Helensvale
Must be twelve new Cyberverse put out for the sale. 2x Starscream 10 x Bumblebee. UGH!
Guzzle & Dark Sentinel Commanders are plentiful, along with one Hatchet
and a zillion Battleblade Primes and Megatrons.

Target exclusive Bumblebee x 6, Spacecase x 1, arcee x2 at Target Runaway Bay. Price is $28.00

blackoptimus
18th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Is TF PRIME out in QLD? I haven't seen any, and are they also TRU exclusives?

reillyd
19th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Is TF PRIME out in QLD? I haven't seen any, and are they also TRU exclusives?

No, Hasbro reports that they won't be available until March next year.
Yeah. MARCH.

They really dropped the ball with this one. You can order them from US, or ebay, or from robotkingdom.com Its cheaper to buy a case from robotkingdom and get rid of the bumblebees.

These early releases have a special First Wave silver deco, so individually they are pricey. If you're patient, you (may) or (may not) get them at AU retail next year. I wouldn't be holding my breath though.

blackoptimus
20th December 2011, 11:48 PM
I reckon Voyager Prime lots soo awesome so does bulkhead. The deluxe prime looks terrible. Hasbro should stop making deluxe primes.

No, Hasbro reports that they won't be available until March next year.
Yeah. MARCH.

They really dropped the ball with this one. You can order them from US, or ebay, or from robotkingdom.com Its cheaper to buy a case from robotkingdom and get rid of the bumblebees.

These early releases have a special First Wave silver deco, so individually they are pricey. If you're patient, you (may) or (may not) get them at AU retail next year. I wouldn't be holding my breath though.

On second note, has anybody seen DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime in any Brisbane Myers.

griffin
21st December 2011, 02:54 PM
Woolworths Sunnybank have started stocking the two small Kreo sets (Optimus & Bbee), at $16 each. Also had the first wave of the DotM Legions ($8.50) and those mystery bags of trinkets and junk.

Defcon
23rd December 2011, 10:02 PM
Target Browns Plains in Grand Plaza yesterday, had the target exclusive deluxes with Bumblebee, Arcee, Jazz and Space Case. Unfortunately I only found 3 bumblebees. These figures have a semi translucent plastic and are covered in cybertronian glyphes. The others will probably have a similar effect. Price is about $28

griffin
24th December 2011, 08:19 AM
Chermside this morning.

Kmart - Cmdr Dark Sentinal & Optimus. Deluxe Red Ratchet & Black Bbee. No Wave 3 action sets.

BigW - had Wave 3 Action sets, but I bought the Shockwave, so only has Ratchet. Heaps of the Moonlight 3-pack for $49 and the TF2 Speedstars minivehicles. A Voyager Sentinel and Optimus. Quite a few Deluxe Topspins, and a single DotM Soundwave/Bbee/Rodimus 3-pack

Target - only had the Comic Deluxe figures, Rescue Bots playsets and Jetwing Optimus. A couple small figures were there too, but that was pretty much it for Target. They also had $5 puzzle-&-chocolate boxes for christmas as well.

Myer - Heaps of really old stuff, including one of those 2007-Movie infra-red remote control Barricade toys (size of a Legend, and comes with a pen... which is almost 4 years old.
ALso had SWTF Quad-changer ($99), middle size class ($35) and the new small figures ($18). A single Ultimate Optimus ($169). Plus all 12 of the Kre-O sets.

Toyworld - nothing new.

JayJays - had the two new t-shirts in, plus several of the towels.

Deonasis
24th December 2011, 10:20 AM
Target indooroopilly had all of the exclusive semi transparent deluxes (Bumblebee, Arcee, Jazz and Space Case). Crap Arcee mould looks lovely in this deco, Jazz is horrible.

griffin
26th December 2011, 09:30 PM
Wondering where all the Shockwave Action Sets are?

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/040.jpg

Looks like the BigW at Warwick has had at least 5 cases, but people must be buying other sets first, as there were only 3 of the Ratchets, and 6 Bumblebees (the wave 3 cases have 1 each Ratchet & Shockwave and 2 Bumblebees). The store is 2 hours away from me, so I'm not going back for any. Besides, I've seen one at the BigW Hyperdome today, and Christalcase said there was one at Kuraby last week.

christalcase
27th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Kmart Sunnybank has one Cyberfire Bumblebee and Specialist Ratchet

Defcon
29th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Big W Garden City has a couple of the Cyberverse Shockwave fusion tank sets, and the Ratchet sets as well. They are off located elsewhere in the toy section. Price is around $23.

christalcase
3rd January 2012, 06:46 PM
Garden City Kmart has one Guzzle for $15.75

Garden City Big W had Wave 3 Legions, but only 6x Black Bumblebee, 1x Starscream and 1x Roadbuster left for $6.62

christalcase
10th January 2012, 03:52 PM
Garden City Kmart did have one Cyberverse Ratchet playset for $13.75 but I took it, only Bumblebees left (no Shockwave). A lot of Cyberfire Optimus for $15.75.

Logan Hyperdome Big W had the Wave 3 Cyberverse legions for $7, a lot of Deluxe Optimus, and the Ratchet and Shockwave playsets $23

City stores (Toyworld, Target, Big w, Myer) has nothing (in Target's case, literally).

ricky92
12th January 2012, 07:46 PM
hey guys gona go have a look tomorrow but just want a heads up whether or not mighty muggs are still around? (Brisbane)

niko_milo
12th January 2012, 08:23 PM
yer they are at mr toys world

ricky92
13th January 2012, 12:53 PM
Tropisetron sorry I cannot respond to you could you please contact me with a different e-mail? (some reason I cannot email to the student one you provided) thanks

Tropisetron
13th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Tropisetron sorry I cannot respond to you could you please contact me with a different e-mail? (some reason I cannot email to the student one you provided) thanks

Drop me an email - thethens@bigpond.com

Cheers

christalcase
3rd February 2012, 10:06 PM
Kmart Garden City has the Wave 3 Cyberverse Legions now for $7 each.

reillyd
9th February 2012, 12:05 AM
BigW Runaway Bay looks like its gearing up for a toy sale.
DOTM Deluxes 15.00 clearance,
Activators 10.00 clearance

I'm hoping that they'll restock with newer waves now.
Your BigW's mileage may vary.

reillyd
14th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Voyagers were on sale at BigW Runaway Bay. While MOST of it is old clearance stock, there were just a few of the new Fireburst Optimus Prime, and a single Sentinel Prime. I didn't even know they were releasing
a voyager sized, and thought he was only Leader class.

Now smaller in size, but just as big a douche for killing Ironhide

griffin
16th February 2012, 07:35 PM
Coles Sunnybank restocked their DotM Legions with Wave 3 (Roadbuster, Starscream, Flak, black Bbee) for $7 each.

reillyd
16th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Target Runaway Bay has about six of the Jetwing Optimus on clearance pricing.

Target is doing a new promotion with purple tags, marking a product at "BELOW COST". I'm guessing to get people in the door. There was a purple tag on him now, for 99.98 [just shy of one hundred dollars].

I'm a little dubious that this is under the cost TakaraTomy were selling him for though, as it would make it one HUGELY expensive toy! Now if it were hasbroAu on the other hand.........

reillyd
18th February 2012, 02:42 PM
TRU Pacific Fair has oodles of TF:Prime Prime for 49.99, and one megatron left at the same price point. No other TF Prime there though.

christalcase
22nd February 2012, 05:13 PM
Toys R Us Garden City has the Prime deluxes for $30 and voyagers for $50, at least one of each.

Shirokaze
24th February 2012, 12:23 AM
TRU Garden City now only has Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and Optimus. Found and bought a Wheeljack that someone tried to hide behind a jetwing prime.:)

reillyd
25th February 2012, 08:52 PM
TRU Pacific Fair had 3 cases of TF:Prime Deluxes.
Soundwave looks like 1 per case, so there are two
left in the store now :)

Good ratio of cliffjumper and wheeljack in the case,
so should be no problem picking them both up.
All the Megatrons are gone, only Prime in that size class.

niko_milo
2nd March 2012, 04:02 PM
tf prime bumble bee at target at carindale x2

reillyd
2nd March 2012, 06:54 PM
Target Runaway Bay had the first wave of TF:Prime Deluxe, but they wouldn't scan and they wouldn't let me buy one. Grrr.....

iamirondude
2nd March 2012, 07:36 PM
tru townsville has tfprime deluxe and voyagers.heaps of bb,2 cj,1 wj and no soundwaves.[i got the last one]

drahsrebu
2nd March 2012, 08:19 PM
ill keep an eye out here in bundy for what is released and keep you posted. (maybe im the only bundy guy here :eek:)

Mr Ed
2nd March 2012, 08:28 PM
TRU today had legends class TF Prime Bumblebee and Cliffjumper.

drahsrebu
5th March 2012, 01:40 PM
prime figures found at target bundaberg. mostly all bumble bee with 1 of wheeljack, cliffjumper and soundwave. needless to say but there is now no soundwave :D

reillyd
6th March 2012, 04:54 PM
I don't know if this applies to all KMarts, but this was the sale
at Helensvale, Gold Coast

Generations Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Human alliance 6.00
DOTM Voyager 29.00
Cyberverse playsets 9.00

These prices are half price or less off their original retail. If only I'd have known, would have saved a fortune, lol.

Generations Deluxes includes Scourge Sweeps, so might help army builders.
I'm guessing its to clear the stock out for nice new Prime line, and that also means we won't be seeing any further waves of human alliance or voyager at Kmarts.

Deonasis
6th March 2012, 06:45 PM
Generations Deluxes 15.00Finally! This is the news/price I have been waiting for :D i don't have any yet.

christalcase
6th March 2012, 07:29 PM
I don't know if this applies to all KMarts, but this was the sale
at Helensvale, Gold Coast

Generations Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Human alliance 6.00
DOTM Voyager 29.00
Cyberverse playsets 9.00

These prices are half price or less off their original retail. If only I'd have known, would have saved a fortune, lol.

Generations Deluxes includes Scourge Sweeps, so might help army builders.
I'm guessing its to clear the stock out for nice new Prime line, and that also means we won't be seeing any further waves of human alliance or voyager at Kmarts.

I can confirm the prices are at Garden City Kmart as well

jaydisc
6th March 2012, 08:34 PM
And Maroochydore. So I'd say it's national. A lot of Kmart clearance prices got lowered today.

Shirokaze
7th March 2012, 08:52 AM
1 TF:Prime Soundwave and 2 Wheeljacks at Target, Centro Springwood.

griffin
9th March 2012, 08:34 PM
The Walmart exclusive wave of Ironman 2 Marvel Crossovers in July 2010 have shown up at the Springwood Toyworld for $20 each.
That compares to the US retail price of about US$17 (the exchange rate at the time would have equated to about AU$20)

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/toyworld1201.jpg

Plus, more of the Speedstars track sets for $30 each.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/toyworld1202.jpg

Sale items:
Kreo Bbee $50
Kreo Ratchet $30
Kreo Prowl $30
Kreo Optimus $100
Kreo Jazz $17
Kreo Sideswipe $40
RPMs single packs (2-3 years old) $5
RPMs two packs (also as old) $7
DotM Activators $10

Other items there:
TFPrime Voyagers - $50
SWTF Class 1 (latest wave) - $17
A single Mighty Muggs Grimlock - $13

BIGW Kuraby
Has a heap of old stock to clear out before they move onto TFPrime...
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/bigw1201.jpg

The only new thing I could find (aside from a huge restock of the late wave Speed Stars that America missed out on), was this 12-puzzle pack for $20 I think.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/merch1201.jpg

They had the full range of BigW Easter items.

Target Springwood
TFPrime Legions $7 (all five of wave 1)
TFPrime Deluxe $28 (1 Bbee, 2 Wheeljack, 4 Cliffjumper)
TFPrime Voyager $59 (both of wave 1)
Jetwing Optimus on clearance at $99.83 (noted as being "below cost")
Just about all of the Rescue Bots figures - human figurines, convertible figures, electronic figures, both playsets.
Kreo - most of them.
Plus all the Target Easter items.

reillyd
10th March 2012, 07:00 PM
Target Robina has the legions, and with 20% off got them for 5.60 each.
There are plenty of Cliffjumpers and Bumblebees, but I took the last Arcee and Ratchet.

Also, looking at their card backs, it lists them as Series 2!

Did we miss out on Series 1, or does Series 1 refer to DOTM stock?

Five Optimus Voyagers, 1 Megatron Voyager, which with the discount comes to 49.80. That is way too much for a sale price.

iamirondude
16th March 2012, 02:08 PM
tf prime at willows big w they had deluxe and voyager($23 and $50) but didn't see legends class.

reillyd
18th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Target Runaway Bay has the new Legion Commanders, at the outrageous price of $18.00 Looks like they waited until AFTER the sale to put their stock out. Grrr......

There was one Megatron, one Bulkhead, two Starscreams and the rest all Optimus.

I don't know if this is the case for the legion size figures, but when opening my Starscream I noticed that it includes a filecard. You need to tear it off carefully (serated edge), but its nice to see filecards come back again. Unfortunately though, no need for a red tech spec decoder, sigh....

christalcase
20th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Kmart Garden City had about three cases of Prime Deluxes, 6 Wheeljack and 1 Soundwave left for $23.75, and both Voyagers were there for $50. They also had Legions but only Cliffjumper and Bumblebee is left at $7.

Big W had one Prime Bumblebee left and both Voyagers for similar price to Kmart.

Tallestblue
21st March 2012, 10:45 PM
While doing stocktake at Myer Brisbane city I saw we had about ten of the Transformers Prime Bumblebee vs Starscream repaint sets for $59.95. Not sure if this has been spotted yet.

christalcase
29th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Target Springwood had two cases of the Cyberverse Commander but only one Bulkhead left, $13.50 each. 4x Deluxe Cliffjumper, both Voyagers, and 2x Legion Bumblebee

Target City only had one Deluxe Bumblebee and the Starscream/Bumblebee 2pk for $33 ($44 original price).

reillyd
2nd April 2012, 05:54 PM
Target 25% off toy sale. Pacific Fair plenty of legions, few deluxes left.

Big W Runaway Bay, Voyager class for 39.98, whch should have been the starting price. 23.98 for deluxes.

TRU Pacific Fair, all standard price but reduced price for the DOTM Legions exclusive pack, down $5 to 24.98

Pacific Fair Myers, full prce TF Prime, no restock of the DOTM deluxes. Looks like they may not ever come.

reillyd
12th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Big W Runaway Bay is setting up a new toy isle where the easter (promoitonal) items were. They're unloaded a new pack of Voyagers (including Shockers, Sentinel Prime) and marked down to 25.00
There were also a ew activators marked down, but only Sideswipe.

It looks like they're gearing up for the annual toy sale, as there are many
new toylines (eg Avengers, Angry Birds, etc) and new stock from existing
lines (Star Wars) being put out. I suspect we may see a sales catalogue
very soon!

kreh80
13th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to inform you all that there are about 10 or so JetWing Optimus Primes at one of our Target Stores here in Townsville for $99. For anyone in NQLD it is a good price. I don't mind purchasing them for anyone though I would imagine that shipping on something that big would cost a bit.

Kurt

griffin
20th April 2012, 07:34 PM
Been seeing at several Toyworlds around Brisbane lately...

Glow-in-the-Dark wave of Marvel Transformers. $20
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/toyworld1203.jpg

The Walmart exclusive wave of Marvel Crossovers (for Ironman 2). $20
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/toyworld1201.jpg

Loads of the SpeedStars trackset. $30
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/toyworld1202.jpg

Heaps of TF3 Activators of the first two waves (And I mean HEAPS).
And RPMs 2-packs that were reported in the VIC sightings a few months back - Optimus/Longhaul, Ironhide/Mixmaster, Jetfire/Megatron, Skids/Mudflap.

reillyd
23rd April 2012, 05:51 PM
Big W Runaway Bay was unpacking two cases of Botshots, and should be scanning by tomorrow

EDIT: Prices are in now: TFM BOT SHOT AAST $7.72, TFM BOT SHOT LAUN $ 18.72

Plenty of Barricades, Bumbles, Starscreams and a couple of Optimus, but the 'chase' figure was gone. Very overstocked on launchers, but I can see Optimus Prime selling quicker than Megatron. Its very much a G1 homage for Prime, but DOTM movie for Megs.

Ravagecat
16th May 2012, 12:32 PM
Myer at Hyperdome had a few of the Transformers Prime Bumblebee vs Starscream repaint sets for $59.95 on Saturday 12th May. And jetwing Op prime down to about $100 with clearance sale. I think they were reduced to about $130-140, but then you could take an extra 30% off that price since it was in the clearance bin.

reillyd
17th May 2012, 10:50 PM
TRU paciffic fair has restocked with more bot shots, and has a new deal: 2 botshot singles for $12 (works out to exactly $6 each).

Also, they've just put out the new Amazing Spider-man movie toys, and I noticed that they have these new figures (smaller than a deluxe) that feature "Transformers technology". To me it looked like G1 twintwist scaled down, and it automatically pops up / transforms into a giant spidey mech.

Looked intersting, but not enough to buy.

griffin
18th May 2012, 01:28 AM
Saw those Spiderman Jumpstarters at Toyfair (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=13128)(one of the last photos at the end), which stood out quite a lot to this Gen1 fan.

griffin
19th May 2012, 10:05 PM
I hadn't been to the Kmart Sunnybank (my closest store) for a couple months, so it was completely different now with all TFPrime & BotShots filling the pegs (and KreO now moved there from the Lego section).
All Wave 1 though, so nothing special:
TFPrime Legion $7
TFPrime Cmdr $16
TFPrime Deluxe $24
TFPrime Voyager $49
BotShots singles $7
BotShots Launcher $16
BotShots 3-pack $18

Plus some left over TF3 items... and no SWTFs left.

Kreo Sentinel Prime was down to $39, while all their TFs stationary was being discounted as well.

iamirondude
23rd May 2012, 04:45 PM
dotm autobot guzzle is now popping up in townsville

tinyJazz
26th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Indro Toyworld had TFP Arcee and Ratchet deluxes for $25
First wave of Bot Shots Singles, Launchers and 3-packs ($20)

reillyd
29th May 2012, 06:36 PM
TF:Prime Wave 2 Arcee and Ratchet sighted at Toyworld, Runaway Bay. One of each available

TypeTnT
30th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Big W have Kreo Sentinel Prime (the big box) for $28!
Time to buy a few and build a custom gestalt! :D

TypeTnT
31st May 2012, 08:09 PM
Good deals from Target for Kreo.
Even cheaper Sentinel Prime for $24.50.
Megatron was $20 or so.
Ratchet was $13.50.
Addiction... rising...

kreh80
1st June 2012, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the heads up TypeTnT, they had all the Kreo's here in Townsville for around $22.

ToysRus Townsville have got the Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Edition on sale for $70.

Deonasis
3rd June 2012, 12:37 PM
ToysRus Townsville have got the Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Edition on sale for $70.Wow that is a great price for MP Ghost SS!

And around my local area..
- Two of those Movie Trilogy Dlx OP with trailer at MtOmmaney Target = $50ea. - BigW had some Spiderman jumpstarters.
- And all MtOmmaney stores sadly had heaps of Ldr Bumblebees *sigh*

kreh80
3rd June 2012, 07:33 PM
Wow that is a great price for MP Ghost SS!

And around my local area..
- Two of those Movie Trilogy Dlx OP with trailer at MtOmmaney Target = $50ea. - BigW had some Spiderman jumpstarters.
- And all MtOmmaney stores sadly had heaps of Ldr Bumblebees *sigh*

Hey mate, those MP starscreams are actually $59.95. Crazy hey. I'm quite happy to pick one and post it for anyone if interested.

Are those Leader Bumblebee's one special yet. They still want $90 up here.

iamirondude
3rd June 2012, 08:48 PM
hope there some of them left. getting the wife to grab one tomorrow.

Deonasis
3rd June 2012, 09:05 PM
Hey mate, those MP starscreams are actually $59.95. Crazy hey. I'm quite happy to pick one and post it for anyone if interested.

Are those Leader Bumblebee's one special yet. They still want $90 up here. Thanks but I bought my SS years ago for $120ish.

And $78 was the cheapest I saw for the BB's (I think) but they aren't my cup of tea - I wouldn't buy one for $12.

Shirokaze
4th June 2012, 08:41 AM
"Mr Toys" Toyworld has TF:Prime deluxes for $19.99, which if I'm not mistaken is the cheapest price yet!
Perfect for picking up Ratchet and Arcee who I snagged yesterday at the Mt Gravatt store.

kreh80
4th June 2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks but I bought my SS years ago for $120ish.

And $78 was the cheapest I saw for the BB's (I think) but they aren't my cup of tea - I wouldn't buy one for $12.

Ha Ha Ha yeah I know, I was thinking if they are cheap enough they would look good in that battle mode beside jetwing prime in with those cannons.

jaydisc
4th June 2012, 10:03 AM
"Mr Toys" Toyworld has TF:Prime deluxes for $19.99, which if I'm not mistaken is the cheapest price yet!
Perfect for picking up Ratchet and Arcee who I snagged yesterday at the Mt Gravatt store.

Awesome. Ta.

kreh80
4th June 2012, 10:30 AM
hope there some of them left. getting the wife to grab one tomorrow.

Should be mate, there were about 6 of them. There is a table right out the front near the checkout with 3, and about 3 up the back.

tinyJazz
9th June 2012, 07:14 PM
HA Daredevil set (Bee, Sam, buggy guy) at Target Indro, along with stacks of that deluxe op and trailer set $49.

griffin
10th June 2012, 01:26 AM
The Target at Carindale had absolutely nothing new yet. It is such a neglected section that they still had the Competition leaflets up (which ended in April).
And apparently Target had 30% off Kreo until the 6th June... which I guess no one noticed to post it in the Oz News section.
All their TFPrime toys were Wave 1.
Legion - $7
Cmdr - $18
Deluxe - $28
Voyager - $49 (which is good to see that they price adjustment finally went through)
Masks - $16

Rescue Bots
Bumblebee playset (heaps - $39), Optimus playset ($99), Electronic ($49)

Kreo - Jazz, Mirage, Optimus were the ones I recall.

Star Wars Crossovers Class 2 - $30

At David Jones (Carindale)
2 KreO Ratchet & 2 Rescue Bots human figurines, and these were the only TFs they had:
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206a.jpg

I was there to buy one of the Remote Control Bumblebees (they've been sitting there since before TF3 came out (hence the "RPMs", which became Speed Stars for TF2 in 2009, which is the date on the back of the packaging of these). I was hoping that they would have started discounting them by now, but no. I asked if they were able to adjust the price, like, knock off $10 since I was interested... the lady went off to ask the store manager. When she came back she told me that DJs don't have the authority at a Store level to adjust prices or clear out stock. The Buyers at Head Office are the only ones who can, which means that if a single store in the country has a heap of a particular item, they are pretty much stuck with it, as the people in Head Office probably wouldn't even know or care about it.
Since they weren't expecting any more clearance sales for toys before Christmas, I ended up buying it anyway. I was tired of waiting for it to be discounted (now I know why) and I wasn't having any luck finding it online or at the last BotCon.

Myer (Carindale)
A first sighting - Remote Controlled TFPrime Bumblebee & Knock Out (our first Knock Out toy released in Australia).
Priced at $45 each.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206c.jpg

Also had the Starscream/Bbee 2-packs for $60.
Plus several DotM Ultimate Primes, and Jetwing Optimus, which is on sale until June 22nd. (it was already clearanced to $135 from $169, so this is a further temporary clearance price).
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206b.jpg

BigW (Carindale)
TFPrime Dlx and Voyagers wave 1 (nothing smaller)
Two Botshots (the pegs were mostly empty of any TFs items)
Star Wars Crossovers Class 1, Wave 1 - $15.64
Plus some merchandise items (in the Merchandise sightings topic)

ITZTRU
10th June 2012, 01:43 AM
U guys think now is a good time to pick up DotM Jetwing Prime? Or will it come down even more eventually?

jaydisc
10th June 2012, 08:59 AM
I think < $100 is a great price. And slowly but surely the 7-8 at my Target are down to 2-3 and there are no more at my Myer. Regardless, just save your receipt.

griffin
10th June 2012, 01:37 PM
And keep in mind too that this was a toy that America and Europe didn't get... so if you are even remotely interested in eventually getting it, grab it before it disappears, as these are selling on ebay for around $200 plus shipping (BIN prices, while the cheapest auction sold for $123 plus shipping from Japan). If you then decide you don't want it, you should be able to resell it easily for about $100 (even out of box).

kreh80
10th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Hi,

Toys R Us Townsville have the Green Legends Class Devastator on sale for 30.88 in. Normally retails for $60.

Odd price hey.

SkyWarp91
11th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Hello QLDers, Skywarp91 here in your territory visiting this week.

Toyworld City (the big one with the collectables) has the Iron Man 2 Crossover figs, plenty of G1 busts but at a dear price and Wave 2 DOTM Human Alliance Basic figures. They also had Leader HFTD Optimus Primes on sale, he's too big to take back but am tempted at a decent price of $70AUS.

The Mr Toys Toyworld at Chermside has basically the same and at both stores there's enough Deluxe Class RTS G2 Optimus Primes for $15-$20 each if i recall correctly (can't remember what precisely).

reillyd
11th June 2012, 05:09 PM
There's a whole lot of new Hasbro stock at Target, Runaway Bay.

Restock of DOTM Deluxe range, including the red repaint of Rescue Ratchet, restock of Bumblebee (Cyberfire) Thundercracker, Lazerbeak, Jolt and the two twins.

New stock of TF:Prime electronic light and sound Optimus Prime mask. Looks awesome, priced at 39.99 but I suspect may drop in price a little. There are also (non-light non-sound Optimus Masks and Bumblebee masks.

New DOTM Human Alliance pack, I think "Daredevil driver", or daredevil attack squad, something like that. Its a repainted Bumblebee, with Witwicky nd a repeaint of the ski sled we saw in an earlier human alliance (?).

Also, there are new Star Wars Transformer crossovers in a new style packaging. The old Tie Bomber vader, a droid vehicle, and a republic gunship. I don't really pay attention to this line, so it may not be new to you guys.

Also, Toyworld has what I think must be the last wave of Human alliance figures with human underlyings. There's the racing car (yellow), and a whole heap of other characters. I didn't see the red one I was looking for, so it might not be the final wave? All for 14.99

SkyWarp91
12th June 2012, 06:09 PM
I didn't see the red one I was looking for, so it might not be the final wave? All for 14.99

Australia never got the final wave of DOTM HA Basic Figures, and the red figure you are talking about is Reverb. He is a Hard-To-Find figure, I managed to score him off hobbylink japan for about $40AUS. Very steep, but worthy considering its rarity.

SkyWarp91
14th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Weaponizer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime at Target Indiroopoly (probably spelled it wrong) , no price tag but assumed at $59 as posted in First Sightings thread. 1 of each.

kreh80
15th June 2012, 12:29 PM
U guys think now is a good time to pick up DotM Jetwing Prime? Or will it come down even more eventually?

Just been to Target up here in Townsville. The lad there said that the Jetwing OP has been put away until after the toy sale. It was on sale up here for $98 and there is 5 left. I was hoping it would be cheaper again as well. But 98 is a good price.

They also have the movie trilogy deluxe class Optimus Prime with trailer for $49 and about 15 grey HA bumblebee with Sam, didn't get a price on that though.

drahsrebu
15th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Weaponizer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime at Target bundaberg, $59.00 ea.
Trilogy OP with Trailer $49.00. No deluxe Wave 2 :(

optimall
17th June 2012, 10:26 PM
TF Prime Weaponizer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime at Target Mackay also. No deluxe wave 2 figs here either. AAAAAARGH!!!

drahsrebu
20th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Tf prime arcee and ratchet spotted (and bought) from BigW Bundaberg today. :)

jaydisc
20th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Tf prime arcee and ratchet spotted (and bought) from BigW Bundaberg today. :)

Do you mean deluxes? or legends?

reillyd
23rd June 2012, 01:31 PM
Most likely Deluxes. My Big W has both (Runaway Bay), in the Transformer display in the central isle.

griffin
24th June 2012, 01:18 AM
Saturday (which is yesterday now), I checked out a few stores... mostly to get some of the catalogues for future price-matching.

Kmart and TRU were both already giving out catalogues of their sales that start next week, but BigW refused... telling me to go to the website. (on top of that, they told me that they were not allowed to price-match their online catalogue prices)

Kmart Sunnybank & Garden City.
Both seemed to have almost the same items.
TFPrime (all wave 1 only)
Legion - $7
Cmdr - $15.75
DLX - $23.75
VOY - $49

BotShots (wave 2 Single packs, and both chase figures of W1 & W2)
singles - $7
launchers - $15.75
3-pack - $18

Kreo
Small OP & BB - $10
Mirage & Jazz - $12
Sentinel - $39

SWTF
Class 1 (small) $12 (on clearance from $15.75)

TF3
Ultimate Optimus
Commettor & Optimus 2-pack
(both stores had them at the front of the store in their seasonal section)

ToysRUs Garden City
TFPrime (all wave 1)
Remote Control - $40
DLX - $30
VOY - $50
2-pack - $50

BotShots
singles - $8
launchers - $20
3-pack - $20

SWTF
Class 1 (small) $20
Class 2 (medium) $30
Class 3 (Quad) $70 (on sale from $80)

TF3
Cybertronian Warriors 4-pack (http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/excl2011a30.jpg) - $? (looked like a restock)
Evolutions 4-pack (http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/excl2011a02.jpg) - $? (definitely a restock)
Ultimate Optimus - $80 (on sale from $120)

Puzzle with Optimus Robot-Heroes Figurine - $7 (probably still from last year)
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206i.jpg

BigW Garden City
TFPrime (all wave 1 except RC)
Legion - $5
DLX - $23.72
Voy - $48
Cyberverse Vehicles - $38
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206d.jpg
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206e.jpg
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206f.jpg

Remote Control - $38 (WAVE 2 - Optimus & Bumblebee)
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206g.jpg
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/store1206h.jpg

BotShots
singles - $7.72 (wave 2)
launchers - $18.72
3-pack - $15
(I think I might have those last two around the wrong way, as everywhere else has the launchers cheaper)

SWTF Class 1 (small) $15.72

DavidJones Garden City
Only old Movie stock, including 3 of the large Bumblebee RC cars I sighted from the Carindale store a couple weeks ago.

Target Springwood
Items were on sale, so didn't bother recording prices.
Wave 4 Movie Deluxes (Red Ratchet & Black BB, plus older ones) - all scanning up at $14
A single Cyberglyph Bbee - scanned up at $12.
Trilogy Optimus & Trailer
Daredevil Squad
TFPrime Weaponizers (OP & BB)
TFPrime Cmdr W1
TFPrime DLX W1

griffin
24th June 2012, 11:53 PM
BigW Kuraby appeared to have everything out for the sale next week... so many toys, the store was very cramped for space. There was a mountain of Battle Ops Bumblebees (for about $48), at least 40 of them. At least a dozen of everything else, piled around the store. The PCC sets are wave 3 (and 2) though, so no Grimstone or Steamhammer.
Also the Cyberverse Vehicles and the Wave 2 Remote Control (Optimus & Bbee).
In the regular section, they just had all the regular Wave 1 figures of TFPrime and BotShots.

reillyd
25th June 2012, 01:24 PM
BigW Kuraby appeared to have everything out for the sale next week... so many toys, the store was very cramped for space. There was a mountain of Battle Ops Bumblebees (for about $48), at least 40 of them. At least a dozen of everything else, piled around the store. The PCC sets are wave 3 (and 2) though, so no Grimstone or Steamhammer.
Also the Cyberverse Vehicles and the Wave 2 Remote Control (Optimus & Bbee).
In the regular section, they just had all the regular Wave 1 figures of TFPrime and BotShots.

Weird. My Big W has only Steamhammet and Grimstone, both in equal ratios. They are selling quick though at ten do.lars, so if anyone needs a few drop me a pm

iamirondude
25th June 2012, 02:24 PM
same thing here in townsville willows bigw only has steamhammer and grimstones and nothing that we haven't seen b4

reillyd
26th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Kmart and Big W Robina both have the new Cyberverse vehicles in stoc.
Also Kmart has Mechtech Leaders for $89, but their ultimate optimus is only $69. Funny world we live in.

drahsrebu
28th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Do you mean deluxes? or legends?

Sorry, deluxes.

reillyd
29th June 2012, 04:37 PM
As predicted, those PCC 5packs are going fast. Only a couple of Grimstones left, and only about ten or so Steamhammers. I also noticed the cool little RC transforming Optimus at a nice price. No restocks of Delues or legions :(

blade prime
29th June 2012, 05:09 PM
I've been to Big W Carindale and Garden City but no sign of PCC 5packs Grimstone and Steamhammer. Has anyone seen them in other Big W's near Garden city? Thanks!

iamirondude
30th June 2012, 12:57 PM
castletown bigw has the energon driller and the starhammer playsets plus deluxe arcee

griffin
30th June 2012, 05:15 PM
BigW Calamvale doesn't have the Dinobots/Constructicons... just the 2 waves before it. Another mountain of Battle Ops Bumblebees and Optimus Masks (like at Kuraby).

griffin
1st July 2012, 01:59 AM
Sunnybank Woolies had a TF3 Legion Starscream (from the Flak wave) and a black Bbee. About $8 I think.

Ravagecat
5th July 2012, 10:57 PM
The reject shop has transformers for $10 page 4 of their current catalogue. Looks like deluxe reveal the shield...bumblebee, laser OP etc. and those crappy ROTF stealth force vehicles. Wow looks like Hasbro really want to get rid of excess stock.

griffin
6th July 2012, 07:14 PM
Calamvale BigW has 2 Ratchets and an Arcee (TFPrime) for $18.xx hidden somewhere... if you are desperate, PM me for their location.

They look to have sold all their PCCs though.

reillyd
6th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Myers Robina has the new wave of Cyberverse commanders, all for 14.95

Ravagecat
9th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Calamvale BigW has 2 Ratchets and an Arcee (TFPrime) for $18.xx hidden somewhere... if you are desperate, PM me for their location.

They look to have sold all their PCCs though.

On Sunday, Kuraby Big W had a TFP Ratchet and an Arcee in a place that only tall people would see too...:D

Ravagecat
20th July 2012, 08:40 AM
Spotted this at my local Coles last night - will more than likely be all Coles in QLD maybe even Aus wide.

$8 each is not bad if you have been holding off getting this line/size

lj7369
21st July 2012, 08:02 PM
Hey.
Mr toys toyworld on cnr bermuda street and santa maria ct has some great older gear.
Mighty muggs, (starscream, optimus, grimlock) 12.99
Rotf leader prime 69.99
Deluxe generations, hftd, dotm 19.99
And most of the current tf prime gear.
Worth a look if you are chasing some out of production recent stuff.

Posnik
27th July 2012, 03:35 PM
Managed to get some new wave PRID deluxe figures at the Toyworld Toowoomba:
Hotshot
Knockdown
Dead End
Vehicon
Arcee
Paid full retail, but glad to finally see them up our way

lj7369
9th August 2012, 08:47 AM
Anyone spotted focs on the gold coast? I work at robina town centre and im pretty sure kmart and target loss prevention are going to ban me soon as i'm checking daily for wave 2 prime and the foc's. Dodgy looking critter i am.:D

griffin
9th August 2012, 12:03 PM
For anyone interested in the Brisbane Royal Show starting today, there are two official Transformers showbags, but both just have licensed merchandise items you could find in Kmart & Target. No toys.
The cheap one has stationery (pens, pencil case, stickers), while the expensive one has a backpack and books.

Tallestblue
9th August 2012, 12:36 PM
After work yesterday i saw that the Toyworld in the Myer centre had discounted Kreo sets-

Prowl/Rachet for 9.99
Megatron and Sentinel Prime for 19.99
and Optimus Prime for 29.99. not sure if this is Toyworlds across the board but it seems like a good deal for those who were fence sitting.

reillyd
10th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Anyone spotted focs on the gold coast? I work at robina town centre and im pretty sure kmart and target loss prevention are going to ban me soon as i'm checking daily for wave 2 prime and the foc's. Dodgy looking critter i am.:D

They're not out today. But more concerning, Kmart has -drastically- reduced
shelf-space for Transformers to half what it was. Stocked full of DOTM cyberberverse, and DOTM leaders. I don't think we'll be seeing new stock their soon, as there would be no room to put it.

lj7369
10th August 2012, 10:09 PM
They're not out today. But more concerning, Kmart has -drastically- reduced
shelf-space for Transformers to half what it was. Stocked full of DOTM cyberberverse, and DOTM leaders. I don't think we'll be seeing new stock their soon, as there would be no room to put it.

Ill check out elanora on the way back.... bigger store... maybe better luck

lj7369
10th August 2012, 10:11 PM
After work yesterday i saw that the Toyworld in the Myer centre had discounted Kreo sets-

Prowl/Rachet for 9.99
Megatron and Sentinel Prime for 19.99
and Optimus Prime for 29.99. not sure if this is Toyworlds across the board but it seems like a good deal for those who were fence sitting.

Your 100% correct. Toyworld tweed heads are the same price.

drahsrebu
13th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Found FOC Deluxes at Toyworld Bundaberg Today, $25 a pop. They even had 2 shockwaves. Also the had the discounted kreo sets.

griffin
24th August 2012, 02:56 AM
Forgot to mention it (because I don't think anyone cares... :p ), last weekend I saw at Kmart Sunnybank, Wave 2 BotShots and the TFPrime Remote Controlled toys (Wave 1).

Everything else was old and boring.

lj7369
26th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Robina town centre toyland has foc deluxes (finally....) 2xshockwave 8xprime and 6xjazz
29.99 a piece.

Stug
8th September 2012, 02:51 PM
FOC deluxes at Target Mount Ommaney. 2 x Primes, 2 x Jazz and 1 Shockwave currently $22.40.

tinyJazz
9th September 2012, 05:27 PM
FOC deluxes at Target Mount Ommaney. 2 x Primes, 2 x Jazz and 1 Shockwave currently $22.40.

I am going there tomorrow, I hope they're still there. Thank you!~

iscreamonstars
12th September 2012, 09:33 AM
No FOC at Northlakes, Strathpine or Chermside target but was able to finally get a keycode after having a lady from target Chermside ring six NSW stores. Got onto customer relations who imformed me that all stores should have or getting 8 units cept Cairns, Townsville and one other target. The keycode was for Shockwave 52340864. I rang Morayfield target who said yes we have 8 on hand but havent turned up yet so will be ringing them again this arvo.

iscreamonstars
12th September 2012, 01:45 PM
Just got off the phone to target Morayfield, still no sign of them even tho the system says 8 on-hand :confused:.
Manager says to call again 2moro but there goes getting at 20% off as it ended today :(.

drahsrebu
12th September 2012, 02:15 PM
No FOC at Northlakes, Strathpine or Chermside target but was able to finally get a keycode after having a lady from target Chermside ring six NSW stores. Got onto customer relations who imformed me that all stores should have or getting 8 units cept Cairns, Townsville and one other target. The keycode was for Shockwave 52340864. I rang Morayfield target who said yes we have 8 on hand but havent turned up yet so will be ringing them again this arvo.

That one other is probs Bundaberg, they are absolute shocking with their stock levels. I work across the road from them and Check at least 3 times a week. At one stage the stock hadn't changed for 3 weeks.

drahsrebu
12th September 2012, 02:18 PM
Just got off the phone to target Morayfield, still no sign of them even tho the system says 8 on-hand :confused:.
Manager says to call again 2moro but there goes getting at 20% off as it ended today :(.

I would try Toyworld Morayfield. They have a huge range last time I was down there. Don't now if they have FOC yet, but worth a shot.

jaydisc
12th September 2012, 02:22 PM
I think the impetus is to get them at Target before the sale finishes today.

iscreamonstars
13th September 2012, 01:36 PM
No new tf's at target and toyworlds in Brissy city, nor any of the shops at westfield Chermside.
Nothing new at toys r us Aspley or target westfield Strathpine.

tinyJazz
13th September 2012, 10:15 PM
There's a DOTM Skyhammer ($50 I think) and Botshots Jetfire, Lockdown and Thundercracker $9ea at Toyworld in Queen street.

iscreamonstars
15th September 2012, 03:30 PM
Finally foc at target Strathpine, picked up one of each. :D
Still leaves 1 Jazz and 2 Primes, 2 Shockwave $28 each.

drahsrebu
18th September 2012, 06:49 PM
Spotted and bought, prime wave 2 legion figs at big w bundy today. ( soundwave, mirage, evac and breakdown.)

Tallestblue
19th September 2012, 05:33 PM
Unpacked a bunch of the Cyberverse Optimus Maximus(es), about 6 or so At Myer in Brisbane city, $54.95 each. Don't think it's going on sale, however.

tinyJazz
23rd September 2012, 02:45 AM
Foc deluxes back in stock at Target for the sale.
Forgot to mention this on Thursday. No Jazzes left at Indro, sorry! :p

drahsrebu
23rd September 2012, 02:22 PM
bundy target has FOC

griffin
1st October 2012, 08:59 PM
Looks like some of the standard prices have come down, but not as clearance prices.
At Kmart Sunnybank.

From June...

TFPrime
Legion - $7
Cmdr - $15.75
DLX - $23.75
VOY - $49

BotShots
singles - $7
launchers - $15.75
3-pack - $18Today, these prices were on regular shelf tags:
TFPrime
Legion - $7 (same)
Cmdr - $15.50 (down 25 cents)
DLX - $23.75 (same)
VOY - $39 (down $10)

BotShots
singles - $7 (same)
launchers - didn't note it, but I think it was still the same
3-pack - $12.75 (down $5.25)

And the TFPrime Remote Controlled cars are now $25 (they were $35 or $40 before at Kmart, and were $38 at BigW)
Damn, at that price I paid more importing the Knockout one (thinking I was saving $10-15... but they are US$20 in America, so with shipping, I ended up paying more :( )

They had wave 3 Botshots now, so have been restocking those (they got in wave 2 in August), but nothing else (all other lines and size classes are wave 1).

tinyJazz
7th October 2012, 01:55 AM
TFP legends Breakdown, movie evac, mirage and Soundwave at target Indro. No bds left though.

niko_milo
7th October 2012, 07:39 PM
movie legends soundwave at big w one left

christalcase
9th October 2012, 09:58 PM
Highlights of Carindale:

Big W: Legends Prime Soundwave x1 ($6.72)

Target: FOC Jazz x1 and Shockwave x1 ($28), Legends Evac x2 and Breakdown x1 ($7)

Toyworld: DOTM Guzzle x1 ($20)

Myer: Optimus Maximus ($55), Prime Voyager Starscream x1 ($59)

Kapryiath
11th October 2012, 09:55 PM
checked out toys r us pac fair on the gold coast tonight to check for mp prime but no luck! shelves are chocked full of jetwing prime and that silly battlestation thing so i'm guessing we wont see him until they sell off

Stug
12th October 2012, 01:16 PM
MP Prime is at TRU Aspley (thanks to my wife who just sent me a picture of one sitting on my couch at home)! :D She said there were 3 left at 10.30 when she grabbed it... she also advised that if anyone else gets one from there you owe her a spotters fee payable in chocolate (she's billing me for the mocha she bought herself while she was there!)

Discount coupon worked too!

jaydisc
12th October 2012, 01:16 PM
What discount coupon?

Stug
12th October 2012, 01:23 PM
What discount coupon?

This one: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14603.

She may have just showed the original email on her mobile (as she received the offer directly) - sorry if I used the wrong terminology and confused things.

drahsrebu
13th October 2012, 12:22 AM
MP Prime is at TRU Aspley (thanks to my wife who just sent me a picture of one sitting on my couch at home)! :D She said there were 3 left at 10.30 when she grabbed it... she also advised that if anyone else gets one from there you owe her a spotters fee payable in chocolate (she's billing me for the mocha she bought herself while she was there!)

Discount coupon worked too!

Ohhhhh mannn hope they restock before next week when I'm down that way.
Whyyyyy did I move to bundy:rolleyes:

Defcon
13th October 2012, 12:45 PM
MP Optimus Prime at Toysrus. Was told it was stocked yesterday. In the morning there were 5 left. 2 on the shelf. 3 on capping up above. There is a voucher you can print off to take in, see thread in australia news section? Voucher finishes on Sunday 14th October, tomorrow is the last day to get these with the discount.

griffin
13th October 2012, 02:38 PM
I rang the Garden City TRU yesterday afternoon at 2pm and they said that they didn't have any yet, and that the delivery for that day hadn't arrived so could be on there. At 10.30 this morning there were none left. I grabbed two (for me and christalcase), just as one of the staff was grabbing the other two for a phoned-in reservation. If I'd been there five minutes earlier, I'd have grabbed one or two more for others :( (would have looked like a toy scalper though).

Nothing else new to report at TRU, BigW or Kmart at Garden City. All old stuff.
No Generations anywhere, of either wave.
TRU did have the TF3 Jetwing Optimus on clearance for $100 though.

Mr_K
13th October 2012, 03:40 PM
Picked up Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime from TRU at Mount Gravatt - Brisbane South East this morning. $112.59 with voucher ;)

--Glad I got there before you this morning Griffin; I would have been highly disappointed if I couldn't have gotten 1 out of the 5 :(

griffin
13th October 2012, 04:02 PM
So there were six this morning...
Defcon grabbed one, leaving 5.
You grabbed one, leaving 4.
And then I grabbed two of the those, while someone else phoned in a reservation for the remaining two.

I think 6 was all they got in too... as there was only space on the shelf for three, and they had three up top. Since they would have stocked them last night, it only took 1 hour for them to sell (from the 9.30 opening).

None left at Pacific Fair/Gold Coast either. I rang up an hour ago and they said they only got in 2 or 4, which were all gone already.

Mr_K
13th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Wowsers! That's insanely fast!

Tallestblue
13th October 2012, 04:13 PM
This fills me with murderous rage.

iscreamonstars
13th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Gold Coast actually had like 6 or more when i rang them at 9.30ish they had 3 on hold and 4 on the shelf asked them to hold me 2 as my mate was with me n wanted one.
Went straight down so hr trip was 2 on the shelf when i got there decided to get my 7 yr old son his 1st mp n the other one was grabbed by a staff member to b put on hold.
Got to drive on a race track since GC indy is on in a few days :D

lj7369
13th October 2012, 05:30 PM
Pac fair all gone.:mad:
I hate working weekends.
Have to be on the pulse for the second release.

Jet Li
13th October 2012, 05:58 PM
2 left at Aspley...

iscreamonstars
13th October 2012, 06:02 PM
Dont know how there was 2 left at aspley i was there at 9.30 and there was none, hence the reason i drove to Gold Coast.

Jet Li
13th October 2012, 06:36 PM
I phoned somewhere around 1pm and there were 2 left so the guy held them - I had a few friends that were interested in them and later changed their minds (fools!) so I phoned them back and asked them to put back on the shelf for someone else - hopefully one of you guys if you call them quick enough in the morning.

What happened between 9:30am and 1pm I have no idea, but I think he found them up high, or wherever it is that they keep some backup stock once the ones on the main shelf vanish.

drahsrebu
13th October 2012, 06:44 PM
Phoned aspley around 10 and they denied even having any as they are not released yet. :confused:I couldn't get into it with her as I was serving a customer at work while talking to them. :D

Jet Li
13th October 2012, 07:02 PM
yeah, I got that when I tried Mt Gravatt - said they hadn't received any - yet it appears that they did! I guess it just depends on who you speak to and if they know their stock.

tinyJazz
13th October 2012, 07:03 PM
So there were six this morning...
Defcon grabbed one, leaving 5.
You grabbed one, leaving 4.
And then I grabbed two of the those, while someone else phoned in a reservation for the remaining two.

I think 6 was all they got in too... as there was only space on the shelf for three, and they had three up top. Since they would have stocked them last night, it only took 1 hour for them to sell (from the 9.30 opening).

None left at Pacific Fair/Gold Coast either. I rang up an hour ago and they said they only got in 2 or 4, which were all gone already.

I was the ring in for Mt Gravatt haha. But I only reserved one. I reckon someone else called for the last one right before me, because the phone was engaged the first time I tried.
Did you ask the staff if you could grab the rest? :p The cashier told me. Glad it was you and not a scalper!

I called Aspley first, at 9.36 this morning, and they said there were none left. Weird.

Also, Jayjays had a 30% off full priced items just for today, so I got the Fall of Cybertron OP shirt for $14! Couldn't tell you guys while I was out though, because I'm on a phone plan with rubbish data. :rolleyes:

Kapryiath
13th October 2012, 09:37 PM
i love that staff member who grabbed the last one :D :D i tried to call them on my break at work but they were engaged my delightful girlfriend rang a few minutes later getting through and securing a hold on the last mp prime at the GC TRU :D:D:D just about to open him up now :D :D :D

Cat
14th October 2012, 04:07 AM
What the hell? Mt Gravatt DID have them?

I phoned and was told they hadn't received them yet.

I'm screwed now.

Cat
14th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Aspley had two left this morning.

I just collected mine, and didn't see the other one, so it seems its gone too.

griffin
14th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Did a lap of Browns Plains, Calamvale, Kuraby and Springwood with Christalcase today, but didn't find anything exciting.

There was a first sighting of BotShots Wave 4 at BigW Kuraby (Jazz, Leadfoot, Powerglide, Ironhide, clear Optimus), for their usual $7 something. Plus the annual Christmas advent calendar was found at BigWs and Targets for $3.

Otherwise the only newish things we saw were the odd wave 2 of TFPrime Legions at a couple BigWs, and some wave 2 Deluxes (Arcee, Ratchet)... also saw some more of the Capsule figurines at BigW Kuraby, as well as the 3rd and 4th volumes of the TFPrime cartoon DVD and the Gen1 remastered Season 3&4 DVD at BigWs too.

No Wave 1 or 2 Generations toys at any of the stores visited:
Calamvale BigW
Browns Plains Toyworld
Browns Plains Kmart
Browns Plains BigW
Browns Plains Target
Kuraby BigW
Springwood Toyworld

Cat
14th October 2012, 09:11 PM
Capsule figurines? What are they?

griffin
14th October 2012, 11:58 PM
These ones (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=13060). Came out about 6 months ago here.

Cat
17th October 2012, 05:45 PM
Swindle, Prime, and Jazz left at K-Mart Cannon Hill.

I picked up the 4 Combaticons I needed.

popculturepooka
18th October 2012, 06:21 PM
Target Indooroopilly had a full set of FoC combaticons today at 5pm.

griffin
19th October 2012, 01:13 AM
For those who are near or visit the two Hypermarkets (Aspley & Sunnybank), they are being converted to a side-by-side Coles & Kmart, with the Coles being the new "Superstore" format that they've already implemented at three sites in Victoria.
(I saw the signage up at the Sunnybank store, and had a look online (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pick_%27n_Pay_Hypermarket))
This will give people in Brisbane another couple Kmarts to check out, if ever they stock a certain toy, assortment or series.

I guess the 80% market-share domination Coles & Woolies have in the retail market here, makes them see no need to create Walmart-styled Hypermarkets, as any attempt by Walmart to enter into the market here would end up having little impact on their domination (as Aldi certainly didn't, nor have Costco). Coles were going to open or convert quite a few stores into hypermarkets in 2007, but then sold the company to Wesfarmers who put a stop to that plan, as they have no interest in a hypermarket format.

Defcon
21st October 2012, 07:41 PM
Kmart Garden City had some empty pegs with a ticket up stating generations figures. Maybe this was stocked and a few people came in already and bought everything? very likely I think.

reillyd
23rd October 2012, 06:00 PM
Botshots restocked at Coles Runaway Bay, looks to be two seperate waves unpacked (Powerglide, G1 Jazz, Ratchet, Skyfire, Thundercracker, and Blue transparent chase Optimus). Some had the 100k points sticker, some did not.
Your Coles may be restocking too.

Cat
25th October 2012, 10:46 AM
No TC's on shelf in Brissie yet. I rang both at opening.

Guy at Aspley reckoned Wednesday at the latest, sales tie-in (I seriously doubt that when I hear it now)