PDA

View Full Version : QLD Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Shirokaze
25th October 2012, 11:38 AM
No TC's on shelf in Brissie yet. I rang both at opening.

Guy at Aspley reckoned Wednesday at the latest, sales tie-in (I seriously doubt that when I hear it now)

Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to call as well. :)

I wonder with the sale tie-in if he's in the catalogue at a lower price? If I recall correctly, wasn't MP Rodimus reduced at, or shortly after launch?

optimall
26th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Found Masterpiece Optimus Prime at ToysRus in Mackay $149

drahsrebu
26th October 2012, 08:00 PM
Guy at Aspley reckoned Wednesday at the latest, sales tie-in (I seriously doubt that when I hear it now)

i'm suprised that they knew what you were talking about, i was in there last saturday and i had to show pictures and explain what mp prime and tc were, i also had to point out which ones they were on the system.:rolleyes:

Bowser The Second
26th October 2012, 08:46 PM
Probably a silly question, but has anyone seen any RTS Lugnuts around the south Brisbane area?

drahsrebu
26th October 2012, 10:19 PM
Its not south bris but i Saw one at Toyworld morayfield on Saturday.

Bowser The Second
26th October 2012, 10:30 PM
That's way too far north for me. How about any Lugnut sightings on the Gold Coast

griffin
27th October 2012, 01:04 AM
Since it was another Toyworld, perhaps ring around the Toyworlds on the gold coast to see if any of them still have one too.
It came out a while ago, so the chances might be slim.

Ravagecat
27th October 2012, 02:30 PM
No TC's on shelf in Brissie yet. I rang both at opening.

Called GC TRU Thursday arvo and got the same response about nothing yet and possibly for the sales next week. Called into GC store Friday on the way home from work and still no TC. Was also told by manageress, they are planning on restocking MP OP. If this is true then it's good for those who missed out on the first batch. :)

griffin
27th October 2012, 05:02 PM
No MPs of any kind at Garden City today.

Coles at Sunnybank had a "Hasbro Christmas mini-pallet", which will be at every Coles (somewhere in the store). It didn't have anything new though - just first wave TFPrime Cmdr figures (Optimus, Bulkhead, Starscream, Megatron), the last wave of Star Wars Class 1 figures, and a number of other cheapish Hasbro toys (including the Spiderman flip-changers, that are like Gen1 Jumpstarters).
Standard Coles prices though (I thought they might be cheaper, being a bulk display).

Defcon
27th October 2012, 06:27 PM
Yesterday I was in Kmart Browns Plains, spotted Generations deluxes
1 X Vortex, 1 X Brawl. They don't look to bad..nice bright colors. Toyworld Browns Plains had nothing new.

Cat
27th October 2012, 11:22 PM
i'm suprised that they knew what you were talking about, i was in there last saturday and i had to show pictures and explain what mp prime and tc were, i also had to point out which ones they were on the system.:rolleyes:

He knew straight away what I was talking about. He mentioned he'd had a lot of calls about it.

That's got me a tad worried.

Cat
29th October 2012, 05:32 PM
TC will be out for sale Wednesday.

I don't know if the price will change. It is related to a catalogue, and some stores may have got more Optimii as well.

lj7369
30th October 2012, 01:57 PM
Chexked in at pac fair tru this morning. No masterpieces in store, they checked through todays load too. So, unless they get a truck before 9am tomorrow, they will either have none, or the more likely, will have some out the back with a sign that they dont exist untill wednesday. The lady at enquirys was helpful enough to sus out that there was only 4 units on order......... ONLY 4 primes..... didnt get an answer on cracker.

As i start work at sparrows fart tomorrow, is there a board member planning on heading in there tomorrow that could grab an extra for me? Just throwing it out there. Pm me if you can help.

lj7369
30th October 2012, 02:03 PM
Should clarify... im chasing prime, not so much cracker.

jozaeh
30th October 2012, 03:08 PM
Hey gang!
I called aspley TRU this morning to see what time I should pop in tomorrow for the crackers or primes. The girl on the other end said there's a figure coming tomorrow to coincide with the catalogue (the cracker we all know about), and she said to phone tomorrow to see when a delivery might have happened. So i'll be calling both aspley and mt gravatt in the morning.

If I get any good news of deliveries or numbers of either cracker or prime mp's, i'll holler here!

jozaeh

reillyd
30th October 2012, 06:54 PM
My local Toyworld (Runaway Bay) just got most of its Christmas stock in.
I was able to open up a case of the combaticons and grab a set, but its possible there may be another box buried in their stock as they have thirty or forty hasbro cases to open. What did surprise and delight me though was a mysterious box labelled

"TRANS MINI-CON ASSRT"

When they opened it for me, I discoverd it was a case of the Dark of the Moon Dinobot styled mini-cons (6.95 each). What was even cooler though (since we weren't suppoed to get these at retail) is they came in a beautiful display box - 1 per case.

If you're really nice, your local toyworld might let you buy the box. It would be great for displaying DOTM toys in.

griffin
31st October 2012, 12:35 AM
Sounds interesting. (I like store displays) Some pics? (paweese)

Cat
31st October 2012, 01:18 AM
Hey gang!
I called aspley TRU this morning to see what time I should pop in tomorrow for the crackers or primes. The girl on the other end said there's a figure coming tomorrow to coincide with the catalogue (the cracker we all know about), and she said to phone tomorrow to see when a delivery might have happened. So i'll be calling both aspley and mt gravatt in the morning.

If I get any good news of deliveries or numbers of either cracker or prime mp's, i'll holler here!

jozaeh

The delivery is already at Aspley.

jozaeh
31st October 2012, 09:21 AM
Ah yep thanks! i'm actually here now at aspley, waiting 40 minutes for them to open the doors. (the beauty of being able to start late at work...).

I'll count some numbers of each an post soon.

jozaeh
31st October 2012, 10:08 AM
There was only four crackers in at the service desk, and myself and another forum member got one each. the prime are in transit (4 on their way) and should be here within the week. And the manager's taking names for those, i've reserved two of them. I'm glad there's four coming otherwise i'd feel bad!

good luck everyone!

Ravagecat
31st October 2012, 10:23 AM
There was only four crackers in at the service desk, and myself and another forum member got one each. the prime are in transit (4 on their way) and should be here within the week. And the manager's taking names for those, i've reserved two of them. I'm glad there's four coming otherwise i'd feel bad!

good luck everyone!

Called GC TRU at 9:00am and the guy told me they had no OP or TC. Who the hell is running this place :mad: Pretty poor management from whatever level at TRU (store, state, aus wide) for not at least having stock for an advertised item :mad: Why is it that the rest of Aus has these but not my local. Not happy TRU :mad::mad::mad:..I'm pretty sure I'm not going to bother wasting anymore of my time chasing these damb things from a retail level. Online shopping FTW!!

Shirokaze
31st October 2012, 10:43 AM
I called Toys R Us Garden City this morning too, and I was put on a waiting/to call list for Thundercracker. Lets see how we go....

Kapryiath
31st October 2012, 11:20 AM
called the gold coast this morning they dont have TC in stock yet and wont put any on hold until they physically have them -.- FML

Defcon
31st October 2012, 01:00 PM
I was in Garden city toys r us at 930am Wednesday. Yeah no stock on Masterpiece transformers. I did ask how many they would be getting in. They don't sound to confident in many coming in. The demand is so great for these I'm afraid quite afew people will miss out.

On the bright side of things, they are sure getting alot of enquiries. So if the feedback is passed onto head office, in the future they may take the masterpiece line more seriously. But IMO alot of people are going to lose trust in any future releases, and will just pay more and pre-order and import.

griffin
31st October 2012, 02:21 PM
All this (positive) interaction with their stores over Transformers can be a good thing, as TRU will put more faith in the brand in future, and maybe even consult with fan-groups (like they did once before) to see where to focus their efforts. (and not listen to Hasbro, who just wants to sell massive amounts of first wave stuff, that shelf-warms and prevents restocking)

Just refrain from abusing the staff though, as frustrating as this is right now, they should get more stock in... and negative behaviour will just hurt you and us in the long run. (they may just choose to avoid the brand to prevent future hostilities)

Cat
31st October 2012, 02:24 PM
Got my TC this morning. They were all sold within 10 minutes of opening. That's a quicker sellout than Prime! They had 8 at opening, I was told.

GC didn't sound confident of even getting them, and I'm not surprised seeing Aspley has had their stock since Friday.

Also went to Toyworld Carindale. If you want Generations deluxes, they're your place. They had a dozen cases (literally twelve cases). I only saw wave 1 out, but don't know if all the cases are the same.

They had the single minicons - Dualor, Catilla, and the Swoop one - Grindor? A dozen cases of those too. $6.99 each. Too much for one minicon IMO.

They had a heap of cases of Prime figures of various kinds.

No Gen Soundwave/Soundblasters, if anyone was wondering.

jozaeh
31st October 2012, 05:41 PM
All this (positive) interaction with their stores over Transformers can be a good thing, as TRU will put more faith in the brand in future, and maybe even consult with fan-groups (like they did once before) to see where to focus their efforts. (and not listen to Hasbro, who just wants to sell massive amounts of first wave stuff, that shelf-warms and prevents restocking)

Just refrain from abusing the staff though, as frustrating as this is right now, they should get more stock in... and negative behaviour will just hurt you and us in the long run. (they may just choose to avoid the brand to prevent future hostilities)

I like your angle Griffin, that's totally what I was thinking. I know that I can't expect the Toys R Us staff to care anywhere near as much about these releases as I do, and hopefully the snapping up and majillion calls we all give them, will do what you said. Consult fan groups, heck even tweet about stock arrivals?! Ha!

And I agree, if I was a store manager, any yuckiness of a figure's release would sour me to the whole product and not even make me want to stock it again.

I bought my Toys R Us a bunch of flowers, and I'm taking them out to a nice french restaurant tonight to say thanks.

Ha just kidding. It's so hard to fight back at the frustration gremlin, but I like your thinking Griffin.

Cat
31st October 2012, 06:01 PM
Find the best contact at TRU head office.

Send them a list of names (real names, not screen names) of people who wanted to buy each MP but couldn't due to lack of supply.

Emphasise for Optimus that its Especiallt disappointing as he was a catalogue item, and insufficient supply is even more disappointing (you could mention its also frowned upon to have little-to-no stock on advertised items, but we want to keep them onside).

Also mention this is just collectors of one board, not representative of the total collector base, and not even beginning to take parents into account.

If the list is big enough include the dollar figure at the end, ie they missed out on $XXXX of sales due to low/non-existent stock. Can't argue with the dollars.

christalcase
31st October 2012, 07:53 PM
Target in the city finally have FOC Wave 2 Deluxes, but only Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl left for $28 each.

The Movie Trilogy Prime with Trailer is marked down to $29.88.

reillyd
1st November 2012, 01:54 PM
If you're after Thundercracker and miss out, TRU has them on sale for only $74.99 (reduced from $99.99) on their US website, which comes to $93.71 with shipping to Australia.

The days of TRU monopolies may be over, if you can stand the wait. Don't know what shipping time will be like.

jozaeh
1st November 2012, 03:29 PM
Now they may all be reserved (I don't know, and I have two of the four reserved), but TRU aspley just called me to say the MP Optimus Primes are in and I'll be picking my two up tonight.

I thought i'd post this in case the other two aren't taken. It might be worth the call!

Kapryiath
1st November 2012, 06:08 PM
i tried to do the online order on tru.com but got to check out and no international shipping was available? :( QQ

Defcon
1st November 2012, 10:18 PM
Visited a Toyworld today, they had the wave 1 cartons, and some new minicons.
I picked up a Shockwave fresh out of the box :) They kindly opened one for me as these were just sitting on the floor. The shelves are jammed full of movie scouts, and other assorted items.

Kapryiath
2nd November 2012, 12:03 PM
arrived on a pallet at the gold coast this mroning guys forgot to ask how many , get in quick :D

lj7369
2nd November 2012, 01:00 PM
arrived on a pallet at the gold coast this mroning guys forgot to ask how many , get in quick :D

Which one?

Kapryiath
2nd November 2012, 01:33 PM
ah thundercracker :D

lj7369
2nd November 2012, 01:55 PM
ah thundercracker :D

Im on my wayyyyyy..........

lj7369
2nd November 2012, 03:52 PM
Just got mp prime and cracker. Gc tru had 4 primes. All on hold. Grabbed the last one (yes.... now I'm "that guy").

The crackers are a phone holds only, as they dont want a prime repeat. So give em a call :)

Shirokaze
3rd November 2012, 10:56 AM
3 Thundercrackers at Garden City folks!

reillyd
3rd November 2012, 07:46 PM
I picked up my Prime today from TRU holds, and was very greatful to the employee who had put it asie wth a sweet "hands off, don't touch, its for one of ***'s customers!!!" sticker :)

If you're looking for more combaticons, Kmart Helensvale + Target Helensvale have some. You'll need to go to both stores for the complete set.

Runaway Bay Toyworld had several boxes more of Combaticons, so there are plenty on shelf and also a full set in the store window display. Its at a nice price too, and you can see the Dinobot minicons onshelf as well.

reillyd
4th November 2012, 06:35 PM
Passed Runaway Bay Toyworld, and noticed that they have the Bumblebee "FIRST EDITION" cannon for $29.99. It wasn't in store, and was only in their display window.

niko_milo
4th November 2012, 09:34 PM
carindale target has blind packet kreos for $4

Cat
7th November 2012, 09:58 AM
You know how last week Toyworlds got dozens and dozens of cases of new stock?

Well it's happened again.

They have no idea what's in the pallets, only that they'll be hopefully out around Friday.

Ravagecat
7th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Saw FOC Soundwave an Soundblaster at Target Mt Gravatt today $49.
They are in their catalog that starts tomorrow - on sale for $39.
Better get in quick as it looks like this store only got a small shipment (3x soundwave 1x soundblaster)...the small shipment will probably follow suit at other stores too!

Cat
7th November 2012, 09:52 PM
Saw FOC Soundwave an Soundblaster at Target Mt Gravatt today $49.
They are in their catalog that starts tomorrow - on sale for $39.
Better get in quick as it looks like this store only got a small shipment (3x soundwave 1x soundblaster)...the small shipment will probably follow suit at other stores too!

Thanks for this.

Funnily. While I was on the phone talking to an elderly employee who was looking for it, her coworker was on another line with a customer also looking for one.

Tallestblue
8th November 2012, 10:45 PM
Neither the Target in the Brisbane CBD or Indooroopilly had stock of the FOC Combaticons or of Soundwave/Soundblaster. It's starting to really annoy me that advertised toys are not in stores during sales.

Cat
8th November 2012, 11:29 PM
Target Mt Gravatt had one each of Soundwave and Soundblaster left after I got mine.

They're easy to miss as they're on the top shelf.

No Combaticons though.

Shirokaze
9th November 2012, 11:11 AM
Target @ Centro Springwood has a full set (or two) of Combaticons and 3 Soundwaves as of yesterday afternoon.

Lint
9th November 2012, 04:48 PM
Lots of G2 bruticus giftset spotted at TRU pacific fair. Also 1x MP Cracker. Too bad I,only have hand baggage :p

reillyd
9th November 2012, 10:51 PM
2 x Soundwave ighted at Target Robina, scanning it at the sale price of 39.99

Unfortunately, no data-disc cassetticons. I'll only buy a Soundwave if there's a Ravage Rumble to go in him :)

griffin
10th November 2012, 09:33 PM
Kmart Sunnybank had second wave TFPrime Legions and only first wave Generations FOC figures. (I'm still yet to see the Combaticons in a store yet... weird)
They had the Optimus Maximus for $29, which is probably why BigW seems to have changed theirs to $28 (at least in some stores... probably ones near a Kmart).

Defcon
10th November 2012, 09:41 PM
Kmart Browns Plains has Generations combaticons, and optimus and jazz.
Target Browns Plains has the same. No Voyager generations to be seen, but plenty of Transformers Prime voyagers.

iamirondude
10th November 2012, 10:38 PM
target willows has the wave 1 FOC shockwave,jazz & OP and some deluxe primes and heaps of commander class.big W willows has basically nothing having reduced there tf section to a very thin rank of a couple of tf's.as someone on the boards has mentioned looks like big W ain't stocking up on tf's plus big W stockland is looking the same.i'll be hitting the other stores tomorrow.

reillyd
11th November 2012, 09:16 PM
Toyworld Southport has 3x cases of Generations Wave 2 Combaticons on their highest shelf, along with a full set on pegs. If you're chasing them, you should be able to score full sets.

Toyworld Robina (across from Bond) has no generations stock, and is overstocked with Transformers Prime Wave 1 and few TF deluxes (Skids, G2 Prime, etc). There's just no room to put out any new stock if they were to get any.

Deonasis
12th November 2012, 07:10 PM
Target Brisbane city has the Swave/Sblaster (mine) wave on the shelf. If they are not on the shelf ask if they have any out the back while the $39 sale is on (which is until 14/11/2012).

iamirondude
12th November 2012, 08:28 PM
there's absolutely nothing around up here other then g2 bruticus at toys r us.they had 4 left yesterday

Kapryiath
16th November 2012, 07:03 PM
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/avenell-heights/other-stuff-for-sale/transformer-trypticon/1008173713

i was thinking of picking this up , but i really dont need another one so if anyones near this guy go hard

drahsrebu
16th November 2012, 07:27 PM
He's a bundy local....how did I miss this:confused:

Kapryiath
16th November 2012, 07:48 PM
haha , i actually found it googling something :S it took me ages to find the add on gumtree it seems as though its hidden away somewhere? but its hell cheap :D

drahsrebu
16th November 2012, 08:00 PM
The question is.....do I need or want this hmmmm:rolleyes:

griffin
18th November 2012, 04:47 PM
Toyworld Springwood had the TFPrime Bumblebee Blaster ($30) and the TF3 Human Alliance Dare Devil Squad (DLX Bumblebee & HA Backfire) ($30). Also had the Wave2 DLX FOC (Combaticons) up in the excess shelves (still in its case, so I'm still yet to see these toys in person).

Target Springwood has a single FOC Voyager Soundwave, and wave 4 BotShots.

Kmart Sunnybank & BigW Kuraby - nothing new to report.

reillyd
18th November 2012, 08:08 PM
I'm seeing new standalone endcaps at local Coles for Hasbro products.
They contain Star Wars Transformers, Avengers toys, and TF Commanders.
What seemed strange though was the assortment - almost exclusively Bulkhead, Starscream and only 1 Optimus Prime.

blade prime
20th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Im just wondering if theres any masterpieces anywhere around Mount Gravat or the city? Many thanks in advance

Ravagecat
21st November 2012, 01:44 PM
I'm seeing new standalone endcaps at local Coles for Hasbro products.
They contain Star Wars Transformers, Avengers toys, and TF Commanders.
What seemed strange though was the assortment - almost exclusively Bulkhead, Starscream and only 1 Optimus Prime.

I saw one of these stands the other day at coles sunnybank and again today at Target Carindale. The one at target however also contained the new botshot three packs (shockwave, brawl, ironhide and powerglide, skyquake, jetfire)

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20121121_100205_zpsaa35258e.jpg
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20121121_100213_zpsb5c331fc.jpg

Oh and the same target still has some of the Kreo single packs - pretty close to a full set + a few more from memory...

Stug
22nd November 2012, 08:55 PM
My wife went to see if there were any MP Thundercrackers at TRU Aspley for me today... there aren’t and one of the staff told her they’ve been told there aren’t any more coming after the first lot sold out.

However, they have received an unexpected shipment of MP Prime. There were 3 there...

(Hoping if they get Prime unexpectedly the same may happen with TC).

griffin
22nd November 2012, 09:24 PM
Probably not, as there was always meant to be a second delivery of Optimus in November (which sounds like they are showing up at TRU stores this week)... but if they are saying no more TCs, then there may have only been one shipment planned (being a lesser-known character to Optimus).

maxirod
22nd November 2012, 10:12 PM
No MPs at TRU Mt Gravatt. Hoping they will come in during the 25% off sale. Might have to go to Aspley now.

Ravagecat
23rd November 2012, 02:07 PM
FOC Ravage/Frenzy and Rumble/Ratbat two packs sighted at Myer Hyperdome/Logan and Myer Brookside (friend of mine).

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20121123_093402_zps1f9789fc.jpg

Surprisingly good price at $14.95 each. Myer Hyperdome also had FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster at $49.95 each incase you missed them at Target

iscreamonstars
23rd November 2012, 08:07 PM
Was starting to think G2 bruticus never showed up at Aspley tru, stopped in there this morning still 2 MP primes there n some FOC data disc's.
Asked a guy i speak to a bit about bruticus n lo n behold he had put 1 aside for me without me even asking him to :) used voucher and cost 74.99 :D

Ozboticon
24th November 2012, 03:30 PM
Myers Grand Central Toowoomba have one each of the FOC voyagers. Soundwave w Laserbeak and Soundblaster w Buzzsaw. Both are still there if anyone is keen. $49.95 on the shelf. Good luck

iamirondude
25th November 2012, 07:47 AM
toys r us townsville have a sh-tload of data disks.nothing much of anything else thou

lj7369
26th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Big day out on the coast today.
Nothing much to report. Data discs and g2 bruticus at tru Pac fair. No wave 4.1 at big w burleigh Heads or robina. And target kmart at robina and pac fair have nothing new.
Wanting vehicons and airachnid...

lj7369
2nd December 2012, 06:13 PM
Pines elanora kmart has wv 1 and 2 prime series.
Foc wave 1 and 2... Well only 2 vortex now..... Nothing else around really.

reillyd
3rd December 2012, 11:32 PM
Target Westfields has Knockout x2, Vehicon x1

Cat
4th December 2012, 06:07 AM
Myers Grand Central Toowoomba have one each of the FOC voyagers. Soundwave w Laserbeak and Soundblaster w Buzzsaw. Both are still there if anyone is keen. $49.95 on the shelf. Good luck

Welcome, and hi! Neat to see someone from Toowoomba here!!

griffin
4th December 2012, 02:33 PM
Sunnybank Kmart had a restock recently.

Wave 2 Cmdr TFPrime (Dreadwing & Ironhide) - $15.50
FOC Minions - $15
Wave 2 DLX FOC (Combaticons) - $23.72
Ultimate Optimus (big restock for Christmas) - $69
Optimus Maximus - $29

griffin
5th December 2012, 05:22 PM
BigW now have the third wave of TFPrime Legions as well (Wheeljack, Flamewar, Black Bbee), as they were found at Garden City today.

Kmart Garden City also had the Cmdr Ironhide & Dreadwing too.

Myer Carindale had the FOC Sound-pair and Minions in stock for their sale.

sideswipes brother
6th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Welcome, and hi! Neat to see someone from Toowoomba here!!

Ummmmm, hello!:confused:

Ozboticon
7th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Hi there, sorry been away from the site for a few days. Trying to keep an eye out for MPs. Anybody seen any Toowoomba way?

lj7369
7th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Okay, here we go....
Pac fair gold coast
Tru - g2 bruticus
- 1 masterpiece prime
- Foc disk 2 pack
- tf prime wave 1 and 2 deluxe
- Foc deluxe wave 1

Target
- Foc data discs 2 pack.
- Foc wave 1 and 2
- tf prime deluxe wave 1 and 2 and 4.1 (saw knockout. And dead end, and a shipload of shadow strike bee.)

Myer
- soundwave and sound blaster voyager
- Foc disks.

I am having a really hard time finding deluxe vehicon. Anyways help would be good on that one
Thanks!

reillyd
8th December 2012, 12:11 AM
I saw one Vehicon at Target Helensvale at the beginning of the week, but it may be gone by now. I bought Blue Hotshot there

iamirondude
12th December 2012, 06:08 PM
townsville kmart finally has FOC minions and combiners and shockwave etc etc

sideswipes brother
13th December 2012, 11:20 AM

Just bought the only Soundblaster :D - there is still 2 x Soundwave left.
Box price said $49.99 but they must have had a special as i only paid $39.99:cool:

Ozboticon
13th December 2012, 11:49 AM
Just bought the only Soundblaster :D - there is still 2 x Soundwave left.
Box price said $49.99 but they must have had a special as i only paid $39.99:cool:

SCORE!! Appart from those guys, still continues to be very lean aournd her with respect to newer waves. Looking at the catalogues, it appears that the Targets, BigW, Kmart, Myers are all losing interest in TF?

griffin
13th December 2012, 12:51 PM
Yep, Myer have a sale on at the moment until 24th December (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14914) for the FOC Voyagers and 2-packs.

christalcase
15th December 2012, 07:27 PM
Kmart Sunnybank has all five FOC Combaticons (two of each except Onslaught) for $25!!! I noticed that Deluxe pricing has gone up from $23.75 to $25 now.

griffin
15th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Target Springwood now has Combaticons and Wave 3 TFPrime (Airachnid, grey Bbee)... all squished into small shelving, bending the tops of the card backs.

griffin
26th December 2012, 06:54 PM
ToysRUs on the Gold Coast was stripped clean before Christmas, as there was almost nothing there today... probably about 20-30 Transformers, and most were insignificant things like BotShots and TFPrime Cyberveres. The only things of interest were 2 of the Gen2 FOC Bruticus sets ($100 each).

Target underneath the TRU was similarly uninspiring, with about 50 first wave TFPrime Commanders (Op, Meg, Bhead, Sscream).... and only about 10 other various items.

Kmart opposite (at Pacific Fair) was mostly empty too, with just a couple FOC Minions 2-packs, BotShots and FOC Gen W1.

JayJays at Pacific Fair had the new Transformers clothing in stock, with several of each of the new T-shirts, but only one of each size of underwear (S, M, L, XL). See news posting in Oz News section for details.

Target at Springwood had about 50 of the Wave 3 TF3 Deluxes (Thundercracker, Jolt, Laserbeak, black Bbee) that weren't there 2 weeks ago. Among the surviving toys of the Christmas rush was an Airachnid and a couple Dead Ends (for $19.80 during the current sale). None of the FOC Combaticons left from 2 weeks ago, just some wave 1.

Defcon
28th December 2012, 04:02 PM
A toyworld has generations voyagers Soundwave x3, Soundblaster x1, for $49.99 each. So only one case on show.

drahsrebu
29th December 2012, 07:28 AM
Target Bundaberg finally has some new prime figures (dead end, knockout etc.) and foc soundwave/soundblaster. Which were a steal with the 30% off :D

GoktimusPrime
2nd January 2013, 12:39 PM
Any decent sightings in Cairns (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=333730#post333730) lately?

GoktimusPrime
4th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Smithfield Kmart & Cairns Tru have nothing exciting, newest stuff are the FoC cassettes & New cyberverse legions wave. Clifton Target only had 2 TFs in the whole store, nothing noteworthy... Made me wanna cry :(

reillyd
4th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Kmart Helensvale - Fall of Cybertron Cassetron two-packs $15, and going fast.

lj7369
5th January 2013, 04:05 AM
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coomera/toys-indoor/collectable-80-s-transformer-autobot/1011848264

maybe......???

reillyd
7th January 2013, 12:47 PM
Robins Kmart has 3x Blue Hot Shot, 1x knockout. Likewise one knocko at big w Robina.

lj7369
17th January 2013, 11:22 PM
Robina Round up.
Target, ABSOLUTELY NO RESTOCK SINCE XMAS. Around 8 commanders and a dotm trailer armoury,

Big W had a wave 4 prime deluxe restock. I liberated a Vehicon.

Kmart however had a decent restock.
wave 4 restock deluxe prime.
PRIME VOYAGER BULKHEAD AND STARSCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i liberated another vehicon.
VEHICON HAUL OF 2013.

reillyd
19th January 2013, 01:22 PM
I noticed this odd item at Coles Helensvale yesterday. It was a display of Transformers surfboards. They're the foam kind, and were in the "second" discount toy section near the frozen deserts (not the first, with all their main toys). What was strange though was that it was Movie Optimus Prime, with a Revenge of the Fallen logo. My guesss is its either REALLY old stock, or remainder and imported from somewhere. Decent sized for a kid, but definitely too small for an adult.

reillyd
19th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Big W Runaway Bay has restocked Wave 4 Prime Deluxes.
1x Hotshot, 1x Knockout left (someone must have bought the vehicon and airrachnid).

tinyJazz
22nd January 2013, 10:23 PM
Wow! When did Queen Street Mall Toyworld get an overhaul?

They still had:
RTS Lugnut x many and some Strafes. $40

Big W had one TFP Hotpants, so I assume his wavemates were there at some point.

Also Indro Toyworld still has ROTF Bludgeon x2, again $40.
They had very few DOTM "Dinobot" Minicons, $7, but at least one of each.

drahsrebu
23rd January 2013, 05:35 PM
Kmart bundy shelves are pretty bare, however they HAD Prime voyager Starscream and Bulkhead.

:)

christalcase
24th January 2013, 07:25 PM
Kmart Garden City has all Wave 3 Prime Deluxes (including Vehicon) for $25. They also had one Commander Dreadwing for $15.50.

Defcon
30th January 2013, 03:58 PM
I have spotted generations deluxes in a couple of Kmarts on the Southside. Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe and others. $25 each.

Defcon
1st February 2013, 09:30 PM
At Coles Garden city, some new bot shots, single pack shockwaves, and vibrant red colored Ironhides. These look new, but are they new molds. I dont know they just look taller and different to the others.

griffin
2nd February 2013, 02:04 AM
Sounds like the Second series... which has a solid Shockwave (not transparent), a red Ironhide, Bumblebee (naturally), and a transparent Acid Storm.

Did they look like this? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/other-news-20/new-bot-shots-single-packs-releases-at-us-retail-176757/)

Defcon
2nd February 2013, 06:24 AM
Sounds like the Second series... which has a solid Shockwave (not transparent), a red Ironhide, Bumblebee (naturally), and a transparent Acid Storm.

Did they look like this? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/other-news-20/new-bot-shots-single-packs-releases-at-us-retail-176757/)

Yeah they look like the ones in the link you have provided. They are not transparent ones, they have cartoon colors, the purple on shockwave, the red on Ironhide.

iamirondude
2nd February 2013, 12:26 PM
there's 1 lone starscream prime voyager for $39 at kmart here in townsville.$39 seems to be the standard kmart price now on the voyagers

griffin
3rd February 2013, 05:24 PM
Found at Coles today (Sunnybank Hills), the last remaining TF3 Legion class toy (Soundwave) along with the second last wave of Roadbuster, Flak and Starscream (which were fairly hard to find).

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/cv33.jpg

It was $7, and there were two there (plus a Roadbuster and Starscream - Christalcase bought the Flak).

Omega Metro
3rd February 2013, 05:38 PM
Found at Coles today (Sunnybank Hills), the last remaining TF3 Legion class toy (Soundwave) along with the second last wave of Roadbuster, Flak and Starscream (which were fairly hard to find).
It was $7, and there were two there (plus a Roadbuster and Starscream - Christalcase bought the Flak).

These were around here in W.A Coles probably 6-8 months ago. I remember buying all 4 at once.

griffin
3rd February 2013, 08:28 PM
They are movie toys from late 2011, so may have been floating around somewhere during that time. Since it has never been reported on here (and probably anywhere else), it is a first reported sighting.

Ravagecat
5th February 2013, 01:55 PM

It was gone by yesterday arvo...

Hey Griffin, if you see another Soundwave in your travels would you mind picking it up for me? Thanks if you can or ping me where you saw it.

griffin
9th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Coles at Sunnybank just restocked the TF3 Legions in the last few days, and there were a couple Soundwaves, Flaks, Roadbusters and Starscreams there. $7 each.

Ravagecat - if you go there and they are already sold, let me know, as I bought one just in case.

Also, Kmart at Sunnybank - a new case of GEN FOC Wave 3 (all five were there this morning - Kickback, Starscream, Air Raid, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus).
Plus a case of the new BotShots single-packs (Shockwave, Bbee, Ironhide, Sunstorm) $7 each.

iamirondude
10th February 2013, 01:46 PM
kmart townsville has the new wave of FOC in and big w willows has a hotshot and vehicon.

Ravagecat
10th February 2013, 09:41 PM
Coles at Sunnybank just restocked the TF3 Legions in the last few days, and there were a couple Soundwaves, Flaks, Roadbusters and Starscreams there. $7 each.

Ravagecat - if you go there and they are already sold, let me know, as I bought one just in case.

Cheers Griffin appreciate it :)...I'll take a look through the week on the way home from work and let you know if I need one.

christalcase
14th February 2013, 12:09 PM
Garden City Reject Shop has around three cases of the DOTM Deluxes ($12), multiple Air Raid, Dark Steel, Specialist Ratchet, Cyberfire Bumblebee and Armor Topspin.

Kmart had Prime Voyager Starscream for $39

niko_milo
21st February 2013, 10:39 PM
dark of the moon airraid and darksteel at the reject shop at carindale for $12

Stug
22nd February 2013, 12:46 AM

Could anyone post if they see a Soundwave at a Coles on the northside at all please? I haven't found this wave at Aspley, Chermside, Toombul, Stafford Heights or Everton Park (yet... though am hoping to check a couple of other stores on the way home from work tomorrow).

griffin
22nd February 2013, 01:36 PM
I think you might find one eventually, as the three Coles near me seemed to have received a case. But in case you don't, I still have the one I bought for Ravagecat (in case he couldn't find one, but he did last week).

Stug
22nd February 2013, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the offer Griffin! Saw evidence of these today at one store (all figures but Soundwave!!) :rolleyes: I'll give it another week or two and if I'm not successful I'll probably take you up on that. :)

iamirondude
23rd February 2013, 12:50 PM
Big W willows has a heap of ratchets,knockouts,hotshots and 1 single vehicon.nothing else really around atm

griffin
23rd February 2013, 03:11 PM
Kmart Garden city had quite a few Generations Deluxe Wave 3, and the new BotShots.
Reject Shop there had some of those $12 Movie Deluxes -Black Bbee, Red Ratchet, Darksteel and Mudflap. Also had $10 Movie Go-Bot Optimus.

iamirondude
25th February 2013, 05:55 PM
deluxe beasthunters are on the shelves at toyworld ayr.i put on layby soundwave,wheeljack and bumblebee.no laserback thou.

reillyd
26th February 2013, 12:58 AM
deluxe beasthunters are on the shelves at toyworld ayr.i put on layby soundwave,wheeljack and bumblebee.no laserback thou.

Very lucky find there! I am going to have to start stalking local toyworlds.

iamirondude
2nd March 2013, 12:24 PM
ayr toyworld still had a beasthunter bumblebee and wheeljack on the shelves.apperently they do send packages if u ask, so give them a ring and they may send them to you.

reillyd
5th March 2013, 02:04 PM
ayr toyworld still had a beasthunter bumblebee and wheeljack on the shelves.apperently they do send packages if u ask, so give them a ring and they may send them to you.

There's nothing like an actual sighting though in store.
Can't wait till my city gets them :)

iamirondude
5th March 2013, 07:10 PM
amen to that brother.when i walked in i wasn't expecting much but then i saw them and i just about fainted.here's a little toyworld in a town of 2000 and they have them on the selves already before everyone else.and to top it off the manager said that he was also looking to get alot of the exculsive TF's too.

Bowser The Second
7th March 2013, 05:37 PM
A brand new Reject Shop just opened in Aus Fair today. They had DOTM Specialist Ratchet, Darksteel, Armor Topspin, Air Raid, Mudflap and both Bumblebees.

Zommael
8th March 2013, 10:24 PM
Rockhampton update: Toyworld has very little and has not restocked. Big W has Hot Shot and Bumblebee. K-Mart has Cyberverse wave 2 Bumblebee (the black one) and a Cyberverse Ironhide, plus five Starhammers reduced to $29. They did have an Energon Driller for the same price but I kinda bought it. :D Haven't checked Target for a while but they NEVER RESTOCK. I'm waiting for a sale and then I'll go in and clean up on Cyberverse Commanders. The Reject Shop JUST has the two Bumblebees, nothing else.

Everywhere has the usual selection of Optimus Maximus and BotShots, but I literally could not care less about BotShots and I already bought Op Max.

Stug
9th March 2013, 07:32 PM
I think you might find one eventually, as the three Coles near me seemed to have received a case. But in case you don't, I still have the one I bought for Ravagecat (in case he couldn't find one, but he did last week).

Thanks again for this offer Griffin, but I finally managed to get hold of one today!! :)

JustOwen
13th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Beast hunters Deluxe Class Wave 1, Voyager Class Wave 1, Legion Class Wave 1 and Commander Class Wave 1 sighted at CBD Myer.

Zommael
13th March 2013, 09:08 PM
K-Mart Rocky have restocked with FOC Wave 3 Deluxe. I finally snagged a Kickback. Big W have sold out of Prime figs but had some botshots and what looked like a leader class ROTF/RTS Bumblebee. It was the full $60+ so I dropped it like a hot rock - at first thought it was reduced to $12.95 but that was for TMNT stuff.

reillyd
14th March 2013, 02:25 AM
A new assortment of DOTM legends turned up at Woolworths runaway bay today, including the unreleased Soundwave x2. These had been seen in Coles stores, so it might be in other stores too.

jozaeh
14th March 2013, 06:19 PM
Hey everyone!
Myer at the Logan Hyperdome just got a super fresh shelf cram of the beast hunters first wave. They have the deluxes, commanders and cyberverses. With plenty of each figure. I had to fight the urge to not buy up!

See the photo....

Jozaeh

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/jozaeh/bhuntin_zps552ae0ab.jpg

lj7369
16th March 2013, 10:14 PM
While I think we have got the message, a quick add for all beast hunters wave 1 at Myer Robina.
Foc Wave 3 at kmart robina, wouldnt bother with target, havent looked at Big W.
I Dont have Much hope for anything before june.

iamirondude
17th March 2013, 12:23 AM
townsvolle myer had 1 each of beasthunter OP and predaking no other class's other those 2 voyagers and toyworld have the new bot shot 3 packs and dragon track.toy's r us have nothing which is unusual as they have always had alot there.

reillyd
17th March 2013, 09:40 PM
TRU Pacific Fair had Legion, Commander, Deluxe and Voyager Beast Hunters. I didn't buy any Deluxes at their prices, but there was only 1 of each Wave 1 toy let so someone did. The legions were 6.99 which is a fair price, but all the others were cheaper at Myers under a 20% discount. Myers still remains the more expensive store though post sale, and was out of stock of legions.

They also had the Bot Shots Dragon Arena playset, which looked kind of cool. Purple Galvatron like repaint (or perhaps Dark energon megatron).

reillyd
17th March 2013, 09:49 PM
FOC Wave 3 at Target Runaway bay tonight, starscream, ultra magnus etc.

Bowser The Second
19th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Australia Fair K-mart had a bunch of empty shelf space in their TF section and labels for all of the Beast Hunters toys, including...

ULTIMATE CLASS OPTIMUS AND PREDAKING!

ILikeSoundwave
19th March 2013, 06:23 PM
Australia Fair K-mart had a bunch of empty shelf space in their TF section and labels for all of the Beast Hunters toys, including...

ULTIMATE CLASS OPTIMUS AND PREDAKING!

Did the tag say how much they are?

Bowser The Second
19th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Did the tag say how much they are?

I'm pretty sure they said $80.

ILikeSoundwave
19th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Hopefully this means we will be getting them earlier like the prime weponizers.

Defcon
22nd March 2013, 09:40 PM
Kmart Browns Plains now has the Beast hunters line. Legion Commanders, Optimus, Predaking and Bulkhead. Deluxes Soundwave, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Lazerback. Voyagers Optimus Prime, and Predaking. Voyagers are approx $39.95. Didn't see any Legions.

Zommael
23rd March 2013, 12:20 AM
We have Beast Hunters at Toyworld Rockhampton. The entirety of Wave 1, Deluxe and Voyager. If I get paid next week I will go in and grab the ones I want, provided they're still there. Otherwise I'll pick them up when I'm down south.

Target here has apparently restocked, but only with Hot Shots and Knock Outs. I do like Hot Shot so I might get him eventually.

iamirondude
24th March 2013, 10:34 AM
townsville toys r us have beasthunters legends and commanders plus the new botshot 3 packs.i didn't see any deluxes or voyagers thou.

Sinnertwin
25th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Hey guys, i'll be flying up in a few weeks and was.just wondering, apart from the major chain stores where are some of the more reliable comic/collectible stores that stock TF? Ive looked at websites and have been fooled before, so i was after some locations from first hand experience.

Shirokaze
26th March 2013, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, i'll be flying up in a few weeks and was.just wondering, apart from the major chain stores where are some of the more reliable comic/collectible stores that stock TF? Ive looked at websites and have been fooled before, so i was after some locations from first hand experience.

Honestly, nowhere that you'd want to pay the price they're asking. :)

Sinnertwin
26th March 2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks, Shiro, looks like its the usual suspects then.

griffin
26th March 2013, 01:35 PM
On Sunday, at Garden City - only TRU had any Beast Hunters so far. Kmart and BigW still have old stock.

DELTAprime
28th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Gladstone Big W has wave 3 of PRiD Deluxes finally...

Gladstone Kmart has wave 1 of Beast Hunters Voyagers and Deluxe.

But both stores have already been picked clean of most Deluxes.

reillyd
29th March 2013, 12:07 AM
Kmart Helensvake has oodles of Beast a hunters deluxe and legion sizes, and a limited number of Voyagers which are showing up at 34. At tht price, I caved and bought Predakung

reillyd
4th April 2013, 10:15 PM
Big W Runaway Bay has started unpacking for their annual toy sale, with new Tf.
BH deluxe, voyager and legion figures, but to my great surprise also Keon's and the new Cyberverse playsets. Sky claw x3, 1x Green apex armor, both at $35.00

Couldn't resist picking it up, as I don't know if it will sell out and if other chains will stock it.

griffin
6th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Kmart Garden City had the BotShots Dragon set for $35.

griffin
7th April 2013, 11:29 AM
Also saw the new Rescue Bots Electronic pair (Optimus and Bumblebee) yesterday at TRU Garden City, but didn't take note of the price - I think they were $35-40.

DELTAprime
11th April 2013, 09:31 PM
I checked Kmart and Big W Gladstone again today 11/4. Kmart has all BH deluxes and voyagers except Prime. Big W has wave 3 PRID still and BH commanders. They did have all of BH wave 1 but some rather rude collectors opened the boxes and took almost all the toys before staff could put them on the shelf.

On Monday I will be in Rockhampton, I'll check the TF situation up there then.

Big W and Kmart Rockhampton have all of wave 1 of BH, plus Kmart still has FoC deluxes.

tinyJazz
16th April 2013, 11:56 PM
Local Woolworths had the last wave of TF Prime Legions class: Knockout, Fallback and Tailgate.

iamirondude
20th April 2013, 06:13 PM
toyworld townsville has beasthunter deluxes for $16 each. nothing else here in town atm but i'm going to check toys r us tomorrow.

iamirondude
21st April 2013, 02:36 PM
rescuebot thingies are at target castletown $30 each.

Zommael
22nd April 2013, 12:26 PM
There wasn't much Transformers-wise at Supanova, but one seller had a selection of Cybertron and Energon figures for high prices. They were trying to sell a Powerlinx Hot Shot from Energon for $69.99. I queried the price and the guy told me it was "Rare, because of the colours"... I was a little bit WTF.

Ravagecat
23rd April 2013, 03:07 PM
Local Woolworths had the last wave of TF Prime Legions class: Knockout, Fallback and Tailgate.

Found these at my local Woolies last night too! They were even on special...paid $5.69 or some odd amount each for em :)

Caffinetron
25th April 2013, 12:32 AM
Just been checking around the locals around the Sunshine Coast area and it is the usuals. KMart Sunshine Plaza has a couple of unseens. Kickback and Air Raid FOC. Toyworld Kawana has had the same for quite a while, just your usual Generations and a couple of Prime/Predaking Beast Hunters. Selections are pretty slim picking on the Sunshine Coast allthough KRE-O blind packs are good at Noosa Civic Big W. I pickedup 5 and plan to go back for more now that i have the bag codes.

jaydisc
25th April 2013, 09:00 AM
Woah! Hey! Another Coaster! Welcome!

How much are the Kreo packs at Big W?

Caffinetron
25th April 2013, 09:09 AM
Howdy! They were 5 bucks. That's the only place i have seen them. Toyworld Kawana have the combiner Kre-o sets. They had Devastator, Superion and Bruticus. They were 20 bucks a set. Assembled my Kre-os the other night and was pretty impressed with them, so will probably pickup a couple of combiner sets.

Stug
26th April 2013, 06:23 PM
Toyworld on Queen St Mall has the first wave of Kre-o Micro Combiners; $16.99 each. Not sure how many they have as I saw the shipping box stacked on a trolley and asked nicely if I could get 1 of each from it... (so at least 1 box, minus a set of each).

Zommael
3rd May 2013, 02:47 PM
Target Rocky has finally restocked with Wave 1 of Beast Hunters. They have plenty of everything but are way overpriced.

DELTAprime
3rd May 2013, 03:45 PM
Big W Gladstone has 2 PRID Knock Out's left. BH wave 1 deluxe's are out and there is a Voyager Predaking. Sold out of Cyberverse.

Sinnertwin
4th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Mr. Toys Toyworld at Morayfield has RTS Jazz,Perceptor and Tracks at $20 each.
BH Legions at $10 Commanders at $20 Deluxes at $27

dezefticon
9th May 2013, 07:56 PM
Toyworld on Queen St Mall has the first wave of Kre-o Micro Combiners; $16.99 each. Not sure how many they have as I saw the shipping box stacked on a trolley and asked nicely if I could get 1 of each from it... (so at least 1 box, minus a set of each).

They assured me when I went into Toyworld in the city today, that they haven't restocked their transformers kreo line in over 12 months.:mad:

iamirondude
9th May 2013, 09:10 PM
target willows have deluxe dead end, shadowstrike Bbee and arcnid deluxes.

christalcase
11th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Big W Garden City had the Beast Hunters vehicle sets (Apex Armour w/ Breakdown and Sky Claw w/ Smokescreen) for $34.

Kmart had Generations Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe and Starscream for $19.

griffin
11th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Coles Sunnybank had the new BotShots (wave 1) and Beast Hunter Legions (Wave 1).
BotShots were $7 and Legions were $8.

dezefticon
14th May 2013, 11:50 PM
Gametraders at chermside has mp ghost starscream along with a few other rare items.

Sinnertwin
14th May 2013, 11:57 PM
Gametraders at chermside has mp ghost starscream along with a few other rare items.

Out of curiosity, you remember how much they were asking for him?

dezefticon
16th May 2013, 03:56 AM
$300, way too much. But you may be able to talk them down a bit sinnertwin.

griffin
18th May 2013, 01:50 AM
Kmart Sunnybank had in the Ultimate Predaking, but only 4... and no Optimus.

Sinnertwin
18th May 2013, 02:06 AM
and no Optimus.

Optimus? Don't do it to yourself... :p

Dezefticon, thanks for checking. $300 isnt overpriced at all ;)

dezefticon
18th May 2013, 02:34 AM
Dezefticon, thanks for checking. $300 isnt overpriced at all ;)

It is considering you can pick him up at BBTS for $130

Caffinetron
18th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Kawana Toyworld on the Sunshine Coast has the TFPrime Optimus Maximus half price for 30 dollars. There are about 15 of them.

Cat
24th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Toyworld Carindale has, in a somewhat surprising and unexpected move, sold all those cases of DOTM deluxes they got in a few weeks ago.

There's only a few 'Bees left.

I thought they'd just been moved, but according to the staff member, they're all sold.

They did have collection 1 of the Kreo Minichangers, which was nice. That's the Springer, Dirge etc wave. The price was a bit ouchy at $4.99 each.

Caffinetron
24th May 2013, 11:57 PM
Kawana Toyworld on the Sunshine Coast has the TFPrime Optimus Maximus half price for 30 dollars. There are about 15 of them.

Sorry for spaming, i didn't mean to but it said "half price". After looking around i found that most places are selling it for less than 30 bucks. On another note Morayfield does not have much except "DOTM Darksteel" at Mr Toys Toyworld for $25.00. Other than that just the usuals.

Zommael
14th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Target Rocky look to be setting up for their toy sale. No sign of Platinum UM yet, but plenty of BH Primes and Predakings. They also still have their old TFPrime and Generations unsold still out but not any BH Voyagers, so I'm stroking my beard and wondering what might still be yet to show up.

griffin
16th June 2013, 11:24 PM
Heaps of Ultimate Optimus and Predaking toys at Target Springwood... but not a single other Transformers toy could be found.

reillyd
17th June 2013, 07:19 PM
No sighting of Premium Ultra Magnus at Target Runaway, Target Helensvale, but both stores are chock full of old Generations stock. Both do have the new Dragon Assault Optimus Prime and Ultimate Preadaking.

reillyd
18th June 2013, 04:35 PM
Finally tracked down a Premium Ultra Magnus at Target Robina, about eight or so remaining @ $79. When I opened the Velcro box lid I was just blown away. I'll save the special surprise for those who don't know about it, but look at the item number for Ultra Magnus, and what the series is out of. Praise be to Hasbro for the 30th anniversary

lj7369
18th June 2013, 06:14 PM
Finally tracked down a Premium Ultra Magnus at Target Robina, about eight or so remaining @ $79. When I opened the Velcro box lid I was just blown away. I'll save the special surprise for those who don't know about it, but look at the item number for Ultra Magnus, and what the series is out of. Praise be to Hasbro for the 30th anniversary

Thats News, there was none there yesterday, i'll check out big w and kmart tomorrow.

Ravagecat
19th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Big W Kuraby have YOTS omegas for $98
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20130619_152834_zps429f947d.jpg

tinyJazz
19th June 2013, 06:32 PM
BH Voyagers Ultra Mangoes x2 and Grimbeak x1 $39 at Kmart Garden City.

Holdobot
19th June 2013, 10:49 PM

Great to know another collector on the GC. I live only a short distance from Runaway. I will keep lookout for anything there an post on this thread. Thanks for the fore warning about the Ultra, I am keen to get my hands on that one.

Cheers

Zommael
20th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Still no Platinum UM at Target Rocky (or any of the other exclusives at the Rocky stores last time I looked). I'm gonna be pissed if we don't get them.

They did have an apparently huge restock of Generations Soundwaves - no Soundblasters that I could see, only Soundwaves.

They also had the complete series of Iron Man 3 Marvel Legends which look AMAZING.

Holdobot
20th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Was up at Myer Logan Hyperdome. They have in clearance onw Optimus and one Bumblebee weaponiser in their clearance section for I think from memory $41 down from $69. Also a prime deluxe cliffjumper at $20

Holdobot
20th June 2013, 04:08 PM
At Pacific Fair, about a dozen Platinum Ultra Magnus at Target

ohmic12
21st June 2013, 12:08 AM
Went to Westfield at Strathpine and the Target store there had about 9 premuim ultra magnus's as well as a few soundwaves

Caffinetron
21st June 2013, 07:27 PM
Same here at Target Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore, they had about a dozen Ultra Mags and Soundwaves meanwhile down the path at KMart (Sunshine Plaza) they had 5 YOTS Optimus Primes. 69 dollaroos for the YOTS and i think it was 79 for Ultra.

dezefticon
22nd June 2013, 03:15 PM
BH Voyagers Ultra Mangoes x2 and Grimbeak x1 $39 at Kmart Garden City.

Picked up Grimey...cheers!

Defcon
23rd June 2013, 08:10 AM
At Target Browns Plains there are about 37 Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus on the shelving for $79. I checked Big W Browns Plains, and Calamvale for Omega Supreme but no luck. But if anyone is wondering check out Kuraby thanks to Ravagecat's previous sighting. I think stores must be holding their stock out back until the sale or haven't got around to it yet. Also they will probably be displayed with the Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Primes all these stores already have out on end displays around the store.

nsm034
23rd June 2013, 08:23 AM
big w Cairns has about 10 yots omegas

dezefticon
23rd June 2013, 11:45 AM
K-Mart Mt Ommaney has a Grimwing too...and yots Optimus Prime.

dezefticon
23rd June 2013, 11:47 AM
Have we missed out on voyager Shockwave in Queensland?

ohmic12
23rd June 2013, 02:22 PM
I am keen to get my hands on a Grimwing if anyone knows a price and location of any around the brisbane area (am in Kallangur) would be much appreciated

Cheers

iscreamonstars
23rd June 2013, 05:23 PM
I am keen to get my hands on a Grimwing if anyone knows a price and location of any around the brisbane area (am in Kallangur) would be much appreciated

Cheers

K-mart Morayfield had one at least on saturday for $39, i got the only ultra magnus.

tinyJazz
23rd June 2013, 06:16 PM
Picked up Grimey...cheers!

Yay! :D Out of all the beasts so far I think he looks the best, though I'm not collecting the TFP/BH toys myself.

Have we missed out on voyager Shockwave in Queensland?

Unfortunately, I don't think he's been seen at retail in Australia at all, it would appear that retailers have skipped his wave.

iscreamonstars
24th June 2013, 02:11 PM
Big W Strathpine has YOTS omega supreme $98, bout 6 or so. Looks nice like the packaging but on the fence still.

Sinnertwin
24th June 2013, 02:47 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think he's been seen at retail in Australia at all, it would appear that retailers have skipped his wave.

Looks that way. Hasbro announced 6 figures in the BH Voyager class at ToyFair 2013
W1
Optimus & Predaking
W2
Shockwave
W3
Magnus & Grimwing
W4
Megatron

ohmic12
24th June 2013, 03:38 PM
K-mart Morayfield had one at least on saturday for $39, i got the only ultra magnus.

thanks i will have a look tomorrow and hope there is still one left :)

Zommael
24th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Looks that way. Hasbro announced 6 figures in the BH Voyager class at ToyFair 2013
W1
Optimus & Predaking
W2
Shockwave
W3
Magnus & Grimwing
W4
Megatron

I believe Shockwave is packed into some of the later case assortments, so all hope is not yet lost.

Holdobot
24th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Runaway Bay. Target has all advertised products out. Plus FOC Soundwave, and much to my surprise BH Ratchet.

Will definitely be getting Platinum Ultra Magnus when sale starts and considering Soundwave But, up until two weeks ago the was plenty of the data discs but no soundwave now soundwave but no discs around 😞... And would want more than lazerbeak, what to do ????

I saw on the NSW thread that there has been some BH Ultra Magnus spotted at a Castle Hill store. Has anyone seen any in SE Queensland ?

Perceptor
24th June 2013, 06:34 PM
I saw BH Ultra Magnus up at Helensvale Kmart this arvo, one left behind prime and P'king. Sadly no Grimwing :(

Sinnertwin
24th June 2013, 06:44 PM
I believe Shockwave is packed into some of the later case assortments, so all hope is not yet lost.

Unless they do a revised wave, which is possible, the case assortments currently are:
W1
Optimus x 2 Predaking x 2
W2
Shockwave x 2 Optimus x 1 Predaking x 1
W3
Magnus x 2 Grimwing x 1 Optimus x 1
W4
Megatron x 1 Grimwing x 1 Magnus x 1 Optimus x 1

jaydisc
24th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Tried Kmarts in Maroochydore and Calounda yesterday in search of new Beast Hunters Voyagers, specifically Ultra Magnus, but neither had anything from that wave.

dezefticon
24th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Any idea if we are getting Blitzwing and Springer?

Sinnertwin
24th June 2013, 07:09 PM
Any idea if we are getting Blitzwing and Springer?

According to this listing (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15909), no. Although Hasbro hasn't been 100% accurate with what is being released here. Check your Toyworld's etc as they sometimes import waves which the majors skip.

Holdobot
24th June 2013, 08:04 PM
I saw BH Ultra Magnus up at Helensvale Kmart this arvo, one left behind prime and P'king. Sadly no Grimwing :(

Cheers Perceptor, I will head over tomorrow and check it out.

Zommael
25th June 2013, 08:12 AM
Unless they do a revised wave, which is possible, the case assortments currently are:
W1
Optimus x 2 Predaking x 2
W2
Shockwave x 2 Optimus x 1 Predaking x 1
W3
Magnus x 2 Grimwing x 1 Optimus x 1
W4
Megatron x 1 Grimwing x 1 Magnus x 1 Optimus x 1

-loses all hope-

ohmic12
25th June 2013, 04:38 PM
cheers iscreamonstars i went and got the last grimwing that was hiding behind some PK's

When i was at Target one of the staff was giving out a leaflet and it says that tonight (Tue 25th June) 6pm till 9pm is a VIP Night that you can buy stuff from their toy catalogue

This is what the catalogue says:

Predaking Ultimate $60 (save $20)
Transformers Prime Weaponisers $20 (half price)
Platinum Ultra Magnus $40
Optimus Prime BH $60 (save $20)

Leaflet dosent say which stores the VIP night is for
And they say if you find a identical toy advertised for less they will match it

DELTAprime
25th June 2013, 07:26 PM
YOTS Omega Supreme and BH Ultimate Optimus Prime have been put on sale at Big W Gladstone. If your in the area and want to grab either I'd suggest getting in before the sale starts as these will not be discounted further and there are only 7 Omega and 6 BH Prime's in stock.

Anyway that's my Toy Sale shopping done now, no need to brave the masses.

Holdobot
25th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Today I found following on the Gold Coast

Kmart Australia Fair

Voyager BH Ultra Magnus $39, about 10 units

Generations Data Discs on sale for $10. Handy if you come across a Generations Soundwave that Big W Seems to have back on shelves.

Target Runaway Bay

Platinum Ultra Magnus on Sale $39 about 8 units

Deluxe BH Ratchet about 10 units

Deluxe BH Skystalker, only saw 1 there

Deluxe BH Dreadwing, only saw 1 there

Also they have the Generations Soundwave Back again, about 10 units

http://holdobotvsfordacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/photo-2.jpg

http://holdobotvsfordacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/photo-1.jpg

Sinnertwin
25th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Today I found following on the Gold Coast...

Nice work, HB :) Collection's coming along nicely

dezefticon
26th June 2013, 01:13 PM
I've picked up Grimwing, Skystalker and ultimate Predaking this week...nice little haul

dezefticon
26th June 2013, 01:14 PM
If anyone wants to see my collection, check my instagram. User: dezefticon

tinyJazz
28th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Indro
Kmart had 9 Yots Prime in the shrinking TF section. :/ The store is relocating to the ground floor soon, so I don't expect them to have much stock.

Target had 6 Premium Magnus, and the new BH deluxes Skything, Space-Pixie Dreadwing, Lazerbits, Wheeljack that I noticed.

Mt Ommaney
At Kmart was voyagers 1 Grimwing, 3 or 4 Magnus, forgot to look for Yots. :9

Target had at least 12 Premium Magoos.

jaydisc
29th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Found a lone Beast Hunters Ultra Magnus at Kmart Maroochydore (Sunshine Plaza). Suspect someone already bought the other Magnus and the Grimwing.

Do they all have such weak thigh ball joints?

dezefticon
29th June 2013, 02:02 PM
The ball joints on my Grimwing are great...

Holdobot
2nd July 2013, 08:45 PM
Robina Town Centre

Target - No Platimagnus, plenty FOC Soundwave

Kmart - A few Fatimus primes in the seasonal section away from main transformers section, plus a few BH Ultra Magnus, also One x Grimwing

Big W - Both Omega Supreme and the Special priced Ultimate BH Prime.

Perceptor
2nd July 2013, 08:53 PM
Kawana Woolworths has a stack of Beast Hunter Cyberverse Legions, wave 2 so get all your Soundwaves, Hun Grrrrrr's and Prowlers!

ohmic12
2nd July 2013, 11:04 PM
At Kmart Kippa Ring there was a lone BH Ultra Magnus which i havent seen at any other Kmart around north brisbane

Defcon
4th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Kmart Garden City has the Botshots Stunticons and the other set Autobot Polar Force? for $20. Heaps of Voyager Beast hunters $39. Target at Mount Gravatt has about 8 Voyager generations Soundwave for $49.

jaydisc
4th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Kmart Maroochy has another BH Magnus, but still no Grimwing. Nothing else of interest at the Plaza, Big W (Kawana) or Toyworld. Target is all out of Platinum Edition Magnuses too.

iscreamonstars
4th July 2013, 10:31 PM
Big W Strathpine had no YOTS omega's. Big W North Lakes have 2 left.
Didnt check target due to time constaints.

Cat
5th July 2013, 04:35 PM
Big W Capalaba has 6 YOTS Omega Supremes.

Shirokaze
6th July 2013, 09:11 AM
Target at Carindale has loads of $59 Predakings and Generations Soundwaves. No Platinum Magnus.

Kmart at Sunnybank has more Platinum Fatimus than you could poke a stick at. They also had Stunticon Botshots. No Voyager Grimwing or Magnus.

Zommael
6th July 2013, 07:08 PM
Rocky roundup:

Target have 1 Platinum UM, 4-5 BH Dreadwings, nothing else new.

Big W have nothing new. If they ever had Platinum Omega they've sold out.

KMart have 4 Voyager UMs and several Platinum OPs. Looks they must have sold through their Grimwings, much to my chagrin.

tinyJazz
7th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Indro Kmart has even more YOTS Primes in the seasonal section, and one BotShots Dragon Track set, couldn't see a price for it though.

ohmic12
8th July 2013, 04:25 PM
Mitchelton Toyworld had 6 Ultra-class Onslaught's for $60 a pop:eek:
Also had one FOC swindle & kickback

Also saw a Ultra-class Powerglide on the very top of the shelve but couldnt see a price

Perceptor
8th July 2013, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=ohmic12;363390]Mitchelton Toyworld had 6 Ultra-class Onslaught's for $60 a pop:eek:

Thats weird! At Kawana Toyworld they had them for about $45 ish i think!

reillyd
10th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Kmart Robina and Big W Robina both have stacks of Ultra magnus voyager and 1 grimwing each. $39 at Kmart, 44 at Big W

DELTAprime
11th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Just got home from work at Big W Gladstone. We received a rather odd large pallet tonight. It had boxes and boxes of Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4, Cyberverse (not sure which wave) and Optimus Prime helmets on it. No way to tell if it was old stock of Big W's or if Hasbro is still trying to get rid of Prime stuff. They will go on show in the coming days.

jaydisc
11th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Target Maroochydore is stocked up on Platinum Magnii again.

Perceptor
12th July 2013, 10:46 AM
Big w runaway bay had a full shelf facing of tf prime deluxe wave 4 on clearance for $10! Also they had some dotm mech tech ($10) and legions including crowbar (who I ordered off eBay argh!)

Holdobot
12th July 2013, 08:30 PM
I nearly lost my S@!* today when I walked into BIG W Robina.

They had a bulk stack of Prime Deluxe and DOTM Deluxe for $10 and
Energon Driller and Knockout + Star Hammer and Wheeljack for $15 each

The Prime figures that were there were:

Soundwave
Arachnid
Dead End
Knockout
Shadow Bumblebee
and
Cliffjumper

The DOTM available
Thundercracker
Air Raid
Bumblebee
Cyberfire Bumblebee
Topspin
Skids

I started out getting Soundwave, Knockout, Air Raid and Thundercracker

Then I couldn't help myself Arachnid and 2 more Thundercrackers. I thought I might have a fiddle customizing the 3 Thundercrackers into a seekers, or if I am lazy a bit of an easy troop build.

If you need any of those, get down there, I doubt it will last

http://holdobotvsfordacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/BIGW2.jpg

http://holdobotvsfordacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/BIGW3.jpg

http://holdobotvsfordacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/BIXW1.jpg

ohmic12
12th July 2013, 09:45 PM
went to Big W north lakes and they had the same $10 clearance TF primes
$100 poorer now :rolleyes::p

Target had a shit load of FOC soundwaves and about 3 voyager magnus and one grimwing

Caffinetron
16th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Big W Noosa Civic also had the same stock. Was worried they may not have stoack as they were slim last week. But it seems they have restocked with these as well. I picked up Soundwave and Arachnid. Only got Arachnid to see what the figure is actually like after hearing Vangelus say that it is a very poorly built figure. Checked their Kre O stock and also bonus of finding they have stocked the next wave (or at least a new wave) of micro changers. the wave is the one with Lugnut, Hardshell, Arcee etc. Managed to go through the packs and get all 12. Yippee!

Zommael
16th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Big W Rocky had Similar stock. No Arcees or Ratchets, plenty of Soundwaves.

tinyJazz
16th July 2013, 09:39 PM
Mt Ommaney

Big W had one DOTM Laserbeak. PRID Deadend, Knockout, Airachnid, Bearded Bumblebee. No PRID Wheeljacks, Ratchets, Vehicons or Arcees.

Woolworths had the BH legions Soundwave, Hun-Gurrr and Prowl. Only SW left now. ;)

DELTAprime
19th July 2013, 04:08 PM
Anyone know if there are any good places to get Transformers in the Logan area that might have older stock or imported TFs or something not at Big W, Kmart, ect? I'm heading down there in a couple of weeks for a family get-together.

orionpax1
21st July 2013, 01:41 PM
Kreo micro changers series 2 at Big W (they only seem to have just one box of 24 though) for $4.00. And by the way if anyone in brissie gets a spare hoist could i get it off you? cheers

66 – Bulkhead
67 – Hardshell
68 – Blight
69 – Arcee
70 – Acid Wing
71 – Vehicon
72 – Scourge
73 – Powerglide
74 – Perceptor
75 – Lugnut
76 – Hoist
77 – Groove

JustOwen
23rd July 2013, 06:24 PM
Has anyone sighted Hun-Gurrr (Legion size) near South Brisbane?

iamirondude
28th July 2013, 08:33 PM
nothing new here except the usual stuff at all the local stores.does anyone know if we are getting any of the new gi joes?

reillyd
28th July 2013, 08:40 PM
nothing new here except the usual stuff at all the local stores.does anyone know if we are getting any of the new gi joes?

I would seriously doubt it. Even WITH the movie we didn't get the toyline this year. Without it.... probably zero chance. Best to import a case yourself, or try the bay

miles_prower
30th July 2013, 10:13 PM
Year of the Snake: Omega Supreme, I purchased one yesterday at the Big W in Browns Plains Plaza. It wasn't in the transformers section, it was in one of the toy aisles near that section though, on a higher self, $98. Hope this helps, there was about 3 or 4 left.

Zommael
30th July 2013, 11:52 PM
I'm still after Omega, but unfortunately due to an accident couldn't grab it during toy sale and it's now sold out in Rocky. If anyone is willing to pick one up for me and post it up here they would have my undying gratitude, plus postage. ;)

Zommael
2nd August 2013, 12:15 PM
The Reject Shop at Allenstown has restocked the DOTM toys. Looks like they've got the entire wave back in.

ohmic12
2nd August 2013, 03:31 PM
I'm still after Omega, but unfortunately due to an accident couldn't grab it during toy sale and it's now sold out in Rocky. If anyone is willing to pick one up for me and post it up here they would have my undying gratitude, plus postage. ;)

I will try and have a look for one this week if you are still keen?