PDA

View Full Version : QLD Transformers Sightings.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

griffin
7th January 2009, 03:02 AM
Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a QUEENSLAND retail store.
Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.

MV75
11th January 2009, 08:50 AM
Acid storm @ david jones chermside. :)

Oh yea, and 25th prime, $89 @ toyworld. And bruticus $59.

Metroplex
13th January 2009, 09:24 AM
Kmart - Tweed City

Universe Bruticus x 1
Universe Special Editions - Overkill x 1, Megatron x 1, Dragstrip x 1

Hot Rodimus
13th January 2009, 09:39 AM
Toy's R US Aspley

Universe Bruticus x2
Universe Superion x3

tinyJazz
14th January 2009, 01:56 AM
Comics Etc – Elizabeth st.
Large Autobot and Decepticon cushions $50 ea
25th Prime import(?) $220
I didn’t pay much attention the the regular 25th primes, but this box is bigger and looks like it comes with a DVD too. :/

Also spotted 2x classics mirage at a fairly big Toyworld. One box was open at the top but nothing seemed to be missing. They're hiding below the other Deluxes. There’s a lot.

Big W - city
Movie Scorpinok
Movie Classic Camaro Bumblebee
TFA Lockdown and Soundwave Bumper Battlers

Kmart-Redbank
TFA Snarl, Soundwave, Jazz
TFU Tankor

Toyworld – Redbank
Many x TFU Prowl and Sunstreaker.

iceburn
14th January 2009, 07:30 AM
Comics Etc – Elizabeth st.
Large Autobot and Decepticon cushions $50 ea

Bossbot!!! There you go.... the cushions that you are interested in...

[edit] would love to have the Decepticon one but being $50 and with shipping, this will "kill" me. thanks for the sighting tinyJazz

Hot Rodimus
14th January 2009, 09:41 AM
kMART kIPPARING - Activator Patrol Bumblebee
25th Prime
TFA Swoop, Snarl, Grimlock, Lockdown, Bulkhead
Universe - Blaster, Superion, Bruticus, Ironhide,Silverstreak,Sunstreeker.

griffin
14th January 2009, 03:41 PM
Pillows in the city... I rarely go in to the cbd, so by the time I do, they'll be gone...
If they are a comic store (previews) item, they should be able to special order them in if they are still available from the source.

Toastfarmer
20th January 2009, 02:39 PM
Big W in Brisbane City:

TFA Deluxe figures

Jazz x 1
Elite Guard Bumblebee x 1
Swoop x 1

$23.88 each. I grabbed the second Swoop, hooray.

NoenGaruth
23rd January 2009, 02:31 PM
Did a circuit of Pacific Fair yesterday, nothing special. Toys R us was pretty much crammed full of Movie figures and Animated leaders.

Kmart has plenty of leaders, voyager lugnuts and Deluxe Sentinels and Swoops, tho all the Safeguard packs are gone.

Myer is also full of leaders, 25th Prime's and $40 Animated deluxes.
Tho if anyone here collects Star Wars, a bunch of the fans choice figures from the TAC line just randomly appeared on the pegs, they have the various black repaints of the troopers and Zev. Also they're going got 16.95 which is better than their new rate for SW figures of 29.95....bastards.

So pretty much Leaders are shelfwarming everywhere, which is the stores own fault for making them unjustifiably expensive >_<

griffin
23rd January 2009, 02:59 PM
Actually, it's Hasbro's fault with their wholesale prices being twice US wholesale. The stores have the same markup percentage with the larger items as they do with the smaller ones.

tinyJazz
23rd January 2009, 07:51 PM
Myer Indro
6 x Ultimate Bumblebee in box packaging $149. :rolleyes: bargain!

Fungal Infection
26th January 2009, 11:19 AM
Since theres no QLD thread for potential shops I'll use this thread to ask, where are the best places to go toy hunting on the Gold Coast? I'm heading up there next week for a holiday and wouldn't mind searching for some new toys like the new Activators. I'm aware of Titans Tower in Southport and then theres Pacific Fair but are there any Toyworlds/Toy Kingdoms on the GG?

griffin
26th January 2009, 03:43 PM
Check the toyworld.com.au website and look up their stores locations. There are at least a couple there.

tinyJazz
27th January 2009, 03:34 AM
If you get a chance you could check out Titans Tower. I've not been to the store itself but the staff at brisnova were pretty friendly, and they did have some good TFs. :)

Anyway, the address is
Australia Fair West
Young St, Southport

NoenGaruth
27th January 2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah, there's Toyworlds all over the place here (Tho I must warn you their stock has been pretty poor recently), and various Kmart's, Targets and Big W's, tho Titan's Tower is the only place on the coast with imports, in fact its even better than any of the Brisbane shops since those don't tend to carry much TF stuff...

orionpax1
27th January 2009, 05:00 PM
where abouts is titans tower and what are there prices like?

griffin
28th January 2009, 01:53 AM
Tinyjazz posted the address above. It was deleted, but I restored it because someone wanted the info from it.

orionpax1
28th January 2009, 05:49 PM
cheers

tinyJazz
29th January 2009, 02:31 AM
Whoops! Now I'm embarrassed :'D

Anyway!

Toyworld Indro
TFA Activators $17
-Grimlock x3
-Megatron x4
-Bandit-down x2
-Dirge x1
-Cliffjumper x1

Bumper Battlers
Soundwave x1, Lockdown x1

TFU SE $35
-Megatron x2
-Optimus x2
-Dragstrip x1

TFU Legends $7
-Beachcomber
-Brawn
-Bumblebee
-Jazz
-Hound
-Meagretron

TFU Robot Heroes $10
All of Current wave (Arcee, Optimus Primal etc.)

Defcon
29th January 2009, 06:15 PM
Two Kmarts I have visited recently have restocked Universe Special Editions, and Universe Superion and Bruticus box sets as well.

griffin
30th January 2009, 01:55 AM
Yep, saw about half a dozen SE Universe figures at Kmart Sunnybank yesterday, so Kmarts seem to be restocking them this week. But still at $38 each though. Toyworld/Toykingdom is cheaper at $30-35.

reillyd
31st January 2009, 05:12 PM
where abouts is titans tower and what are there prices like?

They used to be located in the older section of Australia Fair, on Young Street, but have moved further down the road now, just past the Department of Health and then a florist/hair-dressers.

but are there any Toyworlds/Toy Kingdoms on the GG?

There's a toyworld in Southport, in Australia fair. You could hit the two stores in the one shopping trip.

As for new sightings though, Toyworld Runaway Bay has the new 25th Ann Legends figures for $7.99. There's 2x Brawn, 1x Beachcomber, 2x Bumbles. I passed on them as they are likely to turn up at Woolworths like the last series (which means I get them free, because I sneak them into the weekly grocery shop!). I would imagine you'll see them at other Toyworlds in the next week.
Strange though, as I thought Cosmos and Wheelie were this wave as well. Cosmos I can understand being a fan-favourite, but who the hell would buy 2 sets of Wheelie the most hated character in all of Transfandom? :eek:

Sutton
31st January 2009, 11:39 PM
Strange though, as I thought Cosmos and Wheelie were this wave as well. Cosmos I can understand being a fan-favourite, but who the hell would buy 2 sets of Wheelie the most hated character in all of Transfandom? :eek:

No, they're next wave, with Rodimus and Warpath. Looks like a good wave.

Picked up Beachcomber and Brawn today. Very nice little 'snack size' Transformers.

Sutton
31st January 2009, 11:43 PM
Oh, and for the record, I'll be buying Wheelie :cool:

The character's hated, sure, but he is a part of what made G1 what it was, so therefore deserves a place in the collection.

I'd like to see some other unpopular characters get a Universe release too for that matter...guys like Twin Twist, for example.

reillyd
3rd February 2009, 08:52 PM
Oh, and for the record, I'll be buying Wheelie :cool:

The character's hated, sure, but he is a part of what made G1 what it was, so therefore deserves a place in the collection.

Well I'm sure there will be plenty of him on the shelf when you need him :)

ozziebrawl
10th February 2009, 07:00 PM
toy world at indooroopilly has ALOT of special editions 1,2,3,4.
Dont really know if anyone cares just thought i would post it.

Tallestblue
13th February 2009, 01:40 PM
The Toyworld at Australia Fair has the next Wave of Animated, Blurr, Swindle, Blazing Lockdown and Bumblebee, That's the first release of Bumblebee, not the Elite Gard, btw. I picked up Swindle and Blurr.
Yay New Transformer Love!!!

orionpax1
13th February 2009, 04:43 PM
saw mighty mugs at toyworld Indro, only had a Megatron And Soundwave for $20 bucks each, didnt bother getting them as they look crap.

Soundwarp
15th February 2009, 10:00 AM
Well i have managed to find nothing, i guess it was a good timne to take off as nothing seems to be around.

ozziebrawl
15th February 2009, 07:06 PM
have seen those mugs at indro as well they looked so bad but i still should have gotten soundwave any who toyworl in the city has a race car track transformers style with bumblebee and barricade just letting you guys know whats still out there you never know.

MV75
16th February 2009, 06:11 PM
Spotted at toyworld:

Universe:

Smokescreen
Hound
Dinobot
Cheetor

Animated:

Blurr
Blazing lockdown.

ozziebrawl
16th February 2009, 08:30 PM
mv75 which toyworld did you see them at all of them or a specific one just asking thanks

MV75
16th February 2009, 09:02 PM
North side, the big store. :)

Seeing as how these are pretty worthless to scalpers, I'm more inclined to give that more obvious hint. ;)

BTW, don't try for hound, I got the only one. :) There were two smoke screens and two dinobots though and at least one cheetor.

Thanatos
16th February 2009, 10:35 PM
Hey man, I can't seem to PM. Can you please PM me the location? Like, exact store? :P KEEN for new toys.

Soundwarp
17th February 2009, 08:10 AM
North side, the big store. :)

Seeing as how these are pretty worthless to scalpers, I'm more inclined to give that more obvious hint. ;)

BTW, don't try for hound, I got the only one. :) There were two smoke screens and two dinobots though and at least one cheetor.

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Man i got so damm excited about hound , then you tell me later in the post that he's gone...

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

ozziebrawl
17th February 2009, 12:57 PM
kmart in indooroopilly had hound, g1 starscream , chettor, and cyclonus.
i got cyclonus,hound, and starscream there how ever is one cyclonus left and cheetor, am not a big fan of beast wars thought i might give you guys a heads up.

Thanatos
17th February 2009, 03:22 PM
Yep, I checked out the "big northside store" and man alive, its got EVERYTHING. All the new Animated and Classics spotted, excluding Hound.

Drool.

Mr_K
17th February 2009, 04:02 PM
Did we ever get the repait of classics Powerglide?

MV75
17th February 2009, 05:16 PM
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Man i got so damm excited about hound , then you tell me later in the post that he's gone...

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

If you want hound without ravage, you can have mine if you want. I only got it for ravage.

Soundwarp
17th February 2009, 08:38 PM
I'll need ravage, so thanks anyway mate.
I'll just wait as i want Hound Smokescreen and Cyclonus.

griffin
18th February 2009, 03:31 AM
Did we ever get the repait of classics Powerglide?

Not yet, but by the looks of it, Hasbro musta gotten a new shipment in recently, and we might see more of the other sizes and series being restocked as well.
I haven't seen Treadbolt (Jetfire recolour, using another Micromaster's name) in QLD either.

Defcon
18th February 2009, 11:32 AM
Yesterday at toyworld mt gravatt/greenslopes location.

2 animated swindle
6 Universe Heavy Load !!
1 universe galvatron, no other universe deluxes

Storm Cloud was sighted at christmas in limited quantities at Big W
Tread Bolt was sighted at TRU at christmas. I hope to see these show up again. I only really want Storm Cloud, the black and purple scheme easily beats Powerglide !

ozziebrawl
18th February 2009, 04:10 PM
found:

swindle x2

blurr x1

at toy world in the city

Defcon
18th February 2009, 05:59 PM
TRU Garden City.

Movie Deep space Starscream x6 on sale $39.99
Universe Mudflap (yellow colored) 8-10 on sale $39.99
Ultimate Bumblebee (lots) on sale $79.99

did not see new universe figures.

Also sightings of new universe deluxes in kmarts nearby. Unfortunately I have only seen Starscream and Cheetor left on the shelves.

ozziebrawl
19th February 2009, 02:27 PM
looks like the new universe line is hitting the stores

found these at toy world indroo

dino bot x2

swindle animated x1

blurr animated x1

cheetor x1

smokescreen x2

starscream x1

hound x1

Soundwarp
20th February 2009, 08:15 PM
Man i am going to find houd one day.
I did see an Ironhide but he wasn't there the next day.

Thanatos
22nd February 2009, 04:26 PM
Hey my QLD friends. I found Overload, Leo Prime and Inferno today, along with all the new Universe toys (Hound, Cyclonus, Premium Starscream, Dinobot, Cheetor, Smokescreen) at a Toyworld on the northside (not the one MV75 was talking about).

Whee!

MV75
22nd February 2009, 05:28 PM
So how is inferno in the flesh?

And where is that kid with my latte? Err, I mean, where are the legends beachcomber, etc?

Thanatos
22nd February 2009, 09:59 PM
Legends Beachcomber, Brawn and Bumblebee I found quite easily at Toyworld Chermside. :)

Cracked open both figures before. Gotta say, Inferno is a stroke of simple elegance. I'm very impressed, and wish more Voyagers in this line were not repaints.

Soundwarp
23rd February 2009, 07:25 AM
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They will be mine......

ozziebrawl
23rd February 2009, 12:18 PM
found those muggs again at myer at indro had:

2x bumblebee

1x soundwave

1x megatron

2x opitmus

MV75
23rd February 2009, 08:51 PM
Bought inferno at toyworld today.

Also had craptons x sunstreakers/prowls, leo prime and that CD scattorshot repaint. No legends found by me yet though. :(

But! there were 2x MP screamers, $79.xx each. Seems a good price I think, but I passed because of the "model" plastic in use. I think. I dunno about the hasbro ones, but I still passed for now.

Defcon
23rd February 2009, 08:54 PM
Browns Plains, Grand Plaza Big W.

Today a manager's special on Millenium Falcon for $98
also ATTE for $98 as well.
giant Star Wars toys! There was quite a bit of stock looks like this special is for this store only.

Oh and sighted Hound and Starscream universe deluxes...1 OF EACH, I did not buy anything, I'm looking for a Cyclonus :) I seem to always arrive a day later after these are put out.

blackie
23rd February 2009, 10:00 PM
Bought inferno at toyworld today.

Also had craptons x sunstreakers/prowls, leo prime and that CD scattorshot repaint. No legends found by me yet though. :(

But! there were 2x MP screamers, $79.xx each. Seems a good price I think, but I passed because of the "model" plastic in use. I think. I dunno about the hasbro ones, but I still passed for now.

hasbro mp screamer or takara?

MV75
23rd February 2009, 10:04 PM
Hasbro. I thought I mentioned it.

Deonasis
23rd February 2009, 10:27 PM

giant Star Wars toys! There was quite a bit of stock looks like this special is for this store only.

Oh and sighted Hound and Starscream universe deluxes...1 OF EACH, I did not buy anything, I'm looking for a Cyclonus :) I seem to always arrive a day later after these are put out.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Defcon, if this Manager's special is somehow still on, could I buy a Millenium Falcon off you? Seriously.

It's ok if it's not MISB, I have a loose Cyclonus I could trade :o

Defcon
24th February 2009, 09:58 AM
Hi Deonasis I just PM'ed you.

Doubledealer
24th February 2009, 04:03 PM
Stopped in at Chermside Toyworld yesterday and they had:

3+ X Dinobot
3+ X deluxe screamer (this looks unreal in the packet, was very tempted)
3+ X Clown Prowl (Smokescreen)
5+ X Inferno
5+ X new voyager tank thing (with garish green paintjob)
5+ X MP Screamer
5+ X Leo Prime
1 X Swindle
1 X Blazing Lockdown

They also had 1 Cyclonus and Hound which I scooped up along with an Inferno. :D

Soundwarp
24th February 2009, 06:55 PM
STOP FREAKING TEASING ME......

They had them but i took them :p

orionpax1
24th February 2009, 07:22 PM
What Toyworlds are the mp Screamers

Defcon
24th February 2009, 07:34 PM

I checked again today, Millenium Falcon looks to be SOLD OUT. Still afew ATTE in stock. Thought I'd update this to save interested people a trip. Don't know if any other Big W's have this special.

ozziebrawl
26th February 2009, 12:30 PM
toyworld at indro have

4 MP starscreams

2 leo primes

and a couple of overload i think thats what he was called happy hunting people.

MV75
26th February 2009, 09:14 PM
Saw acid storm and cyclonus at toyworld, city. I left them there.

Thanatos
27th February 2009, 01:17 AM
Man, I'm waiting for Treadbolt. Thats the figure I'm most keen on.

Soundwarp
27th February 2009, 07:12 AM
Saw acid storm and cyclonus at toyworld, city. I left them there.

Gah, why o why.............

orionpax1
27th February 2009, 02:44 PM
Thought I'd stop by toyworld at redbank (was driving past) they had quite a few of Smokescreen, cheetor, prowl, sunstreaker, dinobot alas no cyclonus, heaps of the legend (hound etc), about 6 mp starscream ( had to get one as i have been waiting awhile for this one with the proper colours), five inferno from what i can see, and a few of leo prime and dropshot (i think, i didnt take much notice as i dont need another repaint). They had a very full transformer section, the best i have seen in any store i have been to.

MV75
28th February 2009, 06:25 AM
Gah, why o why.............

Because I didn't want them. And you didn't tell me what ones you were after. ;)

MV75
2nd March 2009, 06:17 PM
Had a quick look in bigw in town, basically nothing different, quite a few soundwaves / swoops and voyagers that wern't just blitzwing/lugnut.

cygnus
3rd March 2009, 07:27 PM
just found new wave of TFA deluxe (blurr, samurai prowl, waspinator) in indro's toyworld .

And yea...I'm finally back from HK~:D

MV75
5th March 2009, 11:21 PM
Target had a bunch of the old twin pack movie bumblebee packs for $32.

Also had a bunch of big daddy's and some of the other cybertron repaints for the 20% sale too.

Soundwarp
6th March 2009, 06:56 AM
Man Cyclonus and Hound better show up soon.

Mr_K
6th March 2009, 07:17 AM
Man Cyclonus and Hound better show up soon.

I saw them in Queens Street Toyworld about a week ago.

griffin
6th March 2009, 01:33 PM
The Kmart at Sunnybank finally got something new in, after months of the same stuff that was first released before Christmas. But it was only the Animated Bumper Battlers Soundwave and Lockdown. I do like those toys, for the *extensive* voice chip playlist. Before these, a TFs toy would have 2 or 3 sounds/quotes, but these have about 12, to give a really good feel for that character.
Unfortunately, the Soundwave wasn't working, so I only got to listen to Lockdown. Didn't buy them either, as I wanted both. And I kinda need to wait until my BotCon registration is charged to my card to know how much I have to spend on TFs.

The store has quite a lot of other TFs (incl SE Universe and Universe Combiners), which don't seem to be moving, so I don't think I'll be seeing anything new there for a while longer.

TypeTnT
6th March 2009, 10:38 PM
Howdy folks,

Did a quick visit to the Target at Mt Gravatt today and saw they were selling some rather old stock:

2 x Volts (Movie Line) "Purple Bugatti Veyrons"
1 x Big Daddy (Movie Line) "Black and Orange muscle car"
2 x Divebomb (Movie Line) "Rather bright yellow jet"
2 x Bumblebee Old & New (Movie Line) "Old car and the new Camaro" single box pack
1 x Overcast (Movie Line) "Black and yellow jet"
1 x ? (Movie Line) "Green Earth mover"
1 x Blaster (Universe/Classics2)
And quite a few Leader sized Animated Megatrons and Ultra Magnus'.
I've stopped collecting unseen Movie related toys and the others I've listed here don't interest me at all for some reason (I think it's those Energon Key things).

Update: The price tag for these were $21.95 or something for the Movie Line toys. That's before Target's 20% off Toys special. o_O

cygnus
6th March 2009, 10:47 PM
i've been to garden city today..

new wave of universe deluxe is up in Toysrus..
but is too expensive to take it $29.99 :mad:

MV75
7th March 2009, 07:52 AM
Howdy folks,

Did a quick visit to the Target at Mt Gravatt today and saw they were selling some rather old stock:

2 x Volts (Movie Line) "Purple Bugatti Veyrons"
1 x Big Daddy (Movie Line) "Black and Orange muscle car"
2 x Divebomb (Movie Line) "Rather bright yellow jet"
2 x Bumblebee Old & New (Movie Line) "Old car and the new Camaro" single box pack
1 x Overcast (Movie Line) "Black and yellow jet"
1 x ? (Movie Line) "Green Earth mover"
1 x Blaster (Universe/Classics2)
And quite a few Leader sized Animated Megatrons and Ultra Magnus'.
I've stopped collecting unseen Movie related toys and the others I've listed here don't interest me at all for some reason (I think it's those Energon Key things).

Update: The price tag for these were $21.95 or something for the Movie Line toys. That's before Target's 20% off Toys special. o_O

Yea, that's what I basically saw at target the other day too, except I did buy a big daddy. That mould rocks. You should get that one at least. It's a cybertron downshift repaint.

Soundwarp
7th March 2009, 01:54 PM
FINALLY!!!!

Big W at Noosa has Cyclonus and Hound a plenty even after I GOT MINE !!!!!!!!!

MV75
7th March 2009, 02:27 PM
You had to go all the way to noosa when we were just leaving these in the stores here locally? :D

Good you finally got what you wanted though, hope you feel they were worth it.

Soundwarp
7th March 2009, 02:33 PM
Was up there for the night and on the way back from the beach i had a look

MV75
7th March 2009, 04:28 PM
Actually, that is good to know. If we have a shortage down here, then we'll road trip it to noosa. :)

griffin
8th March 2009, 01:15 AM
The latest Mr Toys Toyworld catalogue arrived today, but no sale items, so not worth posting a news item for it. It did show Universe Voyagers Leo Prime and Overload, for $45 (not a sale price), suggesting that they should be at those Toyworlds now, or soon.
(for those who don't know, 'Mr Toys' is a group of 20-ish Toyworlds in SEQ)

MV75
8th March 2009, 09:50 AM
Yea man, been out for the last two weeks or so:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=84411&postcount=53

Inferno is with them too. ;)

griffin
8th March 2009, 04:42 PM
Stopped in at Carindale today, very disappointing...

Target - one single Robot Heroes pack (Rhinox Vs Waspy). Nothing else, not even any crossovers. So much for a 20% off sale...

Toyworld - nothing except 4 packs of Robot Heroes (all Cheetor Vs Blacky), 2 Titanium Blackouts, and dozens of Movie Turnarounds (now down to $13). One odd thing I noticed was the RH packs were all the same, except one had the Autobot symbol on the top of the backing card (first run), while the other 3 had both symbols (all since then). Funny thing though, with the 'Autobot' one priced at $12 and the other 3 were at $11 each.

David Jones - had about a dozen different figures from most lines, but nothing more recent than the stuff released before Christmas.

Myer - Only thing 'new' were Bumper Battlers. Animated 2-pack ($45), Animated Bumper Battlers Soundwave and Lockdown ($15), Universe Superion (no price sticker), 25th Optimus ($99), Movie Ultimate Bumblebee ($149 - several of both versions - square box and cylindar box with bonus Titanium), Marvel TFs 1st wave ($40), Universe Voyagers 1st wave ($50), Universe Silverbolt ($70). They also had about 20 Animated Ultra Magnus toys, but no other Leader sized Animated.

BigW - Only 'new' items were new wave of Universe (Hound, Starscream, and Cyclonus). Animated Bumper Battlers ($16), Animated Deluxe ($23.88), Animated Voyager including Blitzwing and Lugnut ($49), Animated 2pack ($32), Universe Deluxes ($25.44), Ultra ($63). Robot Heroes ($11), Legends ($8 - Megatron and Hound wave), Marvel Transformers 1st wave ($30 - so much cheaper than Myer), and a shelf tag for Star Wars Transformers ($32). BTW, Cyclonus is no longer there. ;)

TypeTnT
14th March 2009, 10:52 PM
Went to Mackay Mt Pleasant Kmart today due to 20% off sale.
Lots of Animated: Swoop, Jazz, Bumblebee (the black one) and Sentinel Primes. LOTS of Ultra Magnus' (is he THAT unpopular?)
A few Classics: 2 Acid Storms, 1 Galvatron, 2 Iron Hides, 3 Sideswipes, 1 Bluestreak (or is it Silverstreak? The silver Prowl clone), 2 Optimus Prime, 2 Megatrons, 2 Drag Strips.

cygnus
15th March 2009, 04:28 AM
universe wave with cheetor spotted in indro's Kmart, but cant see any Hound.
Price after 20% off = $23 ...is that similar to big w normal price?

TypeTnT
15th March 2009, 07:28 PM
Kmart at Capalaba has (Universe Deluxe) 5 Hounds/Ravage, 1 Galvatron, 1 25th Anniversary Starscream, 1 Cyclonus, 1 Cheetor, 2 Overkills, 2 Drag Strips, 2 Megatrons, 1 Optimus Prime.

Grabby Grabby!

MV75
17th March 2009, 07:14 PM
My local toyworld just re-shelved today:

Crapton x Smokescreens
2x cyclonus
2x hound
2-4 dinobot
2x (at least) cheetor.
2x starscreams (deluxe and mp).

Still no legends though. I still havn't seen any beyond hound/megatron/jazz. Where are they? Shouldn't we have brawn, wheelie, beachcomber, warpath, cosmos, and the 6th one I can't recall by now?

Soundwarp
17th March 2009, 07:59 PM
There you are........

Tallestblue
18th March 2009, 02:07 PM
The latest Mr Toys Toyworld catalogue arrived today, but no sale items, so not worth posting a news item for it. It did show Universe Voyagers Leo Prime and Overload, for $45 (not a sale price), suggesting that they should be at those Toyworlds now, or soon.
(for those who don't know, 'Mr Toys' is a group of 20-ish Toyworlds in SEQ)

I'd just like to point out that Toyworld shows pictures of toys it doesn't have in it's catalogue. Last week they had pics of a DC Universe Infinite Heroes three pack of Supergirl, Wonder Girl and Bizzarro when all they have are the Flash and Gotham Police three packs. And last year they showed a pic of the Batman 6'' Two-Face figure as part of their Dark Knight sale. Again, no sign of that toy.

But there's always hope.

MV75
18th March 2009, 07:05 PM
Acid storm @ bigw.....

Ace
26th March 2009, 06:23 PM
Hi guys,

I' ve just recently moved from Perth to Brissie this week and didn' t bring my TF's with me. Big mistake. They're chillin at home because i couldn't fit them in my suitcase etc. Probably safer that way too. Would anyone be able to help me out and tell me a few good places to buy some new TF's whilst I am here? Just need a nudge in the right direction. I'm currently renting in Indooroopilly.

griffin
27th March 2009, 01:06 AM
Stores at the moment are pretty sporadic with supply, so you could hunt around a fair bit lately and not find anything. At least with you being in Indro, you have the big Westfield centre, which has Kmart, Myer, Target, and Toyworld.

cygnus
27th March 2009, 02:16 AM
Indro''s Kmart still have 20th starscream, Hound, cyclone, cheetor and swoop, elite guard for TFA. Target, toyworld and myer not having too much at the moment.

Ace
30th March 2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

griffin
2nd April 2009, 01:04 PM
Finally saw Activators Megatron, Grimlock and Bandit Lockdown at a retail store, but it was Woolworths (Sunnybank), and looked to be $16 each. They also had Thundercracker and Patrol Bumblebee, so was not a case with the other new two (Cliffjumper and Dirge). They also restocked with Universe Legends, but only had second wave Hound, Megatron, Jazz, and first wave Red Alert and Starscream.

griffin
3rd April 2009, 02:55 PM
Kmart Sunnybank had in today the Universe Dinobot (Smokescreen already gone), Starscream, Cyclonus and Hound, Activators Dirge, Cliffjumper and Megatron, and the Animated Legends (Op, BBee, Prowl).
Pity they are the one store without a sale right now, so didn't get any of the ones I am missing.

griffin
4th April 2009, 11:22 PM
Checked out Chermside today with the others at the fan meet, and didn't find a whole lot, but a lot of stores appear to be well stocked at the moment. Pity the ones stocked up with old stuff will mean even longer before they get anything new in.

Target on the other hand could do with any restocking, with just 3 of those Movie Bumblebee 2-packs, 2 Divebombs (the store exclusive deluxe jet), and a Stealth Lockdown (their other recent store exclusive). That was their entire stock of TFs.

Myer had a HEAP of Movie voyagers. Would be close to a hundred, of Ratchet, Starscream and Megatron, all for $60!!! With the 2009 movie toys just around the corner, how do they expect to sell those ones at above market price for Voyagers, within the next couple months? I suppose the Ratchets and Starscreams are still applicable for the second movie, but really, it means they are less likely to order in any 2009 Movie toys at all.
They also had about 10 of the Ultimate Bumblebees for $150 each... again, madness.
Speaking of madness, they also had the new Animated Activators but for $20!!!

Kmart had the Ultimate Bumblebee as well, but for the slightly cheaper price of $129. They had heaps of Animated Deluxes, but nothing past Sentinel, Oilslick and Jazz. And just about something of every subline was there, like the Combiner sets, Animated twins, Universe Special Editions, Legends, Bumper Battlers, Universe Deluxe (including Dinobot, Hound and Smokescreen), Universe Voyagers, etc...

Toyworld had the new Universe Inferno, Leo Prime and Overload, for $45 each. No Vector Prime or Treadbolt, so these assortment cases Toyworlds are getting must be between these two figures (Treadbolt should have come out after Blades and Dropshot and before Leo Prime and Overload, while Vector Prime should be with Inferno, but may be like a mid assortment that comes out soon after Inferno is released).
They also had the 25th Prime at $90, heaps of the Movie Turnarounds for $10 now, and Universe Dinobot.
Toyworld also had their current catalogue out, which only had in it the Star Wars Transformers for $35 (regular price) and showed a picture of the new black Emperor figure.

David Jones had the Animated Legends (Op, BBee, Prowl) for $7 each, which isn't too bad for DJ's. Had a couple of Ultra sized Universe Silverbolts for $60 too (same price as Myer's Voyagers).

And BigW, had the five new Activators (Grimlock, Megatron, Cliffjumper, Bandit Lockdown, Dirge), Legends 5-packs, and an assortment of other stuff I can't really remember now, but nothing else recent though.

Doubledealer
5th April 2009, 11:42 AM
1 X Universe Treadbolt at Kmart Toombul (Brisbane). Get in quick if you want it!

Ace
5th April 2009, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

I picked up a smokescreen and cylconus from the toyworld megastore up near lawnford on saturday. They had a lot of transformers stocked up, their newest in store were inferno an the other prime thing. I also went to the toyworld near Ikea in logan and found an animated swindle if anyone was interested? I'm looking for animated Blur i'm not sure if it's out yet but if anyone could let me know it'd be greatly appreciated!

reillyd
5th April 2009, 07:30 PM
Big W Runaway Bay has activators for $12, and all the new figs (Cliffjumper, Grimlock, Megs, Bandit Lockdown, Dirge) and the legends 5 packs for a mighty $25.88. I know which one is better value.

Sutton
5th April 2009, 09:53 PM
Myer had a HEAP of Movie voyagers. Would be close to a hundred, of Ratchet, Starscream and Megatron, all for $60!!! With the 2009 movie toys just around the corner, how do they expect to sell those ones at above market price for Voyagers, within the next couple months? I suppose the Ratchets and Starscreams are still applicable for the second movie, but really, it means they are less likely to order in any 2009 Movie toys at all.
They also had about 10 of the Ultimate Bumblebees for $150 each... again, madness.
Speaking of madness, they also had the new Animated Activators but for $20!!!

Similar story down here in Tassie. I can't fathom MYER's ineptitude when it comes to running their toy departments...has anyone here ever tried writing a letter or email to them, asking them what's the story with their pricing policy and utterly bizarre stock procedures?

Do they even know how wrong they've got it???

Metroplex
5th April 2009, 10:12 PM
Toyworld in South Tweed has about 6 Classic Masterpiece Starscreams for $75

MV75
9th April 2009, 09:03 PM
Saw in bigw today:

Animated:

Jazz, elite guard bumblebee, sentinal prime, swoop.

Deonasis
13th April 2009, 07:09 PM
At Sunshine Plaza Kmart I picked up Universe Tread Bolt. Another item I rarely see was Universe Dropshot. Also sighted was the usual Universe combiners and latest deluxes plus the Animated Autobot Leaders and deluxes.

griffin
17th April 2009, 10:31 PM
Kmarts near me don't seem to be getting in the newer Animated others are finding. They'll probably show up after the 15% off sale...

At Browns Plains last weekend, Toyworld appeared to have a heap of new stuff.
New four SWTF (black Emperor, Grevious, AT-AT, TIE Bomber) at $35 each
Special Edition Universe $35
New Animated Deluxes (Waspinator, Blurr, Swindle) $27
Deluxe Universe (Dinobot, Cheetor) $27
Activators (Grimlock, Blazing Lockdown) $17
Robot Heroes (Kickback, Blaster, Silverbolt, etc wave) $10
25th Optimus $90
Universe Combiners $60
Voyager Universe (Inferno, Overload) $45
Bath-box (Sponge and bubblebath) $10

Only thing new at Big W at Browns Plains was Activator Dirge, and Kmart had a Treadbolt (gone now), but Target had nothing new. Just like my recent Carindale Target sighting, this one had about half a dozen figures, and nothing new. This was actually a Target store that had, since the 2007 movie, a 5-odd meter section of toy shelving devoted to Transformers, making this relocation of 5-10 toys to the middle of various other toylines, a big change for those like me who visit this store a fair bit.

Defcon
20th April 2009, 03:41 PM
kmart at garden city has moved the transformers section and opened up on the Universe section. A smart manager must run that toy department :cool:
The deluxes were originally on 2 pegs, now they have at least 6 ! oh and I sighted at least

5 smokescreen
4 Dinobot
2 Cheetor
2 Hound
1 Cyclonus
Voyagers.
1 Blades, 1 Dropshot, 1 Blaster.

Can't wait to see ratchet show up...

Defcon
20th April 2009, 03:44 PM
At Gargen City David Jones. New Universe deluxes priced $31.99.
Smokescreen, Dinobot, maybe some others. Looks to be a rather small display and has been that way since after christmas.

Sleeve
23rd April 2009, 01:13 PM
Pretty sure something screwy is going on at Target. Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza has Universe Inferno and Leo Prime voyagers, and they're scanning at $24.99 retail price. Naturally, I grabbed Inferno immediately. When I paid off my layby of Universe Silverbolt, I scanned him on the way out and it said $34.99 retail price, despite being the same class as Inferno, and the old retail being $47.99 as stated on my layby docket.

So if you want some cheap Universe figures, get into Target before they work out their mistake. It reminds me of the recent US bungle of selling Animated Shockwave for $5.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake. Forgot Silverbolt is Ultra and Inferno is Voyager. Still, those retail prices are cheap, considering K-Mart has Deluxes for $28.99.

Thanatos
23rd April 2009, 11:12 PM
Animated Blurr and Swindle (that wave) are available at Kmart Chermside. Shame the price is 28.99.

Doubledealer
24th April 2009, 11:40 AM
David Jones Toombul has:
-Premium Movie Jazz.
-Premium Movie Barricade
-Movie Concept Camaro Bumblebee (can't remember if premium or not)

MV75
24th April 2009, 09:17 PM
Not really sightings, but a note on pricing.

Today I saw that BigW had a seperate price for TFA and TFU deluxes. $25/27. That's right, universe were $26.xx while animated were 24.xx.

So watch out for that. Difference prices across the same size range now.

If this starts to become the Hasbro money grubbing trend, then all the more reason for me to stick with encore.

MV75
1st May 2009, 11:24 PM
Just noticed today that all deluxes are at the $26.xx mark at bigw now, and the ultras (silverbolt, onslaught, yea the ones not moving), are frickking $62.xx now. :eek:

That's really really doing it for Australian retail for me now. I'll stick with my imports from japan every few months.

What recession? I see boom pricing. I thought stuff got cheaper, not more expensive, and not just toys either.

griffin
4th May 2009, 12:44 AM
TRU Garden City had a couple new items - Animated Bumper Battler Workzone Bulkhead, and Powerbots Street Patrol Bumblebee.
BigW Garden City had nothing new though.

CBD Toyworld (both stores) had nothing new either. But BigW, DavidJones and Target had the newer Universe deluxes. Target had Universe Inferno, and Toyworld had the two new SWTFs (Black Emperor, jungle AT-AT). BigW still had a few of the Legends 5-packs.

Defcon
5th May 2009, 04:03 PM
Kmart Garden City still has plenty of universe deluxes 8 pegs worth, Animated Deluxes 6 pegs worth. All that space dedicated to transformers ! and just think when the movie figures come out they will probably have 1/2 an isle to themselves :D

plenty of smokescreen, hound, dinobot , cheetor, cyclonus for everyone !

all other sizes have minimal stock of early waves.

MV75
15th May 2009, 08:58 PM
Nothing but ultra magnus at target. Would have gotten megatron if they had it. :(

Saw the repaint of powerglide at bigw, which was surprising as they have ultras at $63.

TypeTnT
15th May 2009, 09:04 PM
Target at North Lakes have started stocking TF2:ROTF Bumblebees and Soundwaves. They also have about 10 Animated Ultra Magnus' for $39.95.

griffin
16th May 2009, 01:11 AM
Was at Garden City TRU the other day, and saw a few new items, but as usual, nothing too exciting.

New stuff since my last visit a week earlier was:
2x Animated Blurr ($30),
1x Robot Heroes BMac Cheetor Vs Tankor ($13),
Universe Inferno ($50? - no shelf tag),
Animated Leader bonus packs (Bulkhead with Act BBee, Megatron with Act Starscream - $100, same as their regular leader figures, which is a lot now compared to Kmart and Target selling theirs for around $40),
Animated Activators Megatron and Bandit Lockdown ($18)
Universe Legends (Bumblebee, Beachcomber, Brawn, Starscream - $7)
Mighty Mugs wave one and two (Starscream, Grimlock, Optimus, BBee - $25),
Marvel TFs wave 2 (Grey Hulk, Human Torch, Black Spiderman, Wolverine - $40),
Star Wars TFs latest AUS wave (Black Emperor, Jungle AT-AT, Clone Transport* with minor redeco - $35)

*Only found out in person (no pics or info was online about this) that this is not a straight repack of the first Clone Transport, but actually has some new paint apps on it, most noticeably on the front of the Transport mode (has a 'kills stamping' type thing).

Some other items that were still there from the last time:
-Animated Bumper Battler Workzone Bulkhead (not yet sighted in America, but apparently should be released with a Jazz redeco as well, but I didn't see it) ($18)
-Street Patrol Powerbots Bumblebee ($50)
-Universe Dinobot and Cheetor (only ones there... big surprise)
-And more 2007-movie exclusives seem to be appearing, like the Deep Space Starscream and Mudflap figures.

And some photographic proof... :)

Workzone Bulkhead is right in the middle, below the BB BBee. And next to BB BBee is the lone new Robot Heroes pack with the Beast Machines pair.
http://www.otca.com.au/tru1.jpg

Second photo has the first Powerbots Bumblebee (top) and the redeco below it, showing that it isn't too different in appearance, but does have different phrases. Just below the Bumblebee are the Mighty Muggs (only four, but includes the 2 from the second wave). And on the left of this pic are the Leader bonus packs, next to the same-priced non-bonus packs.
http://www.otca.com.au/tru2.jpg

Still heaps of 2007-movie toys with the 2009-movie line just days away...
http://www.otca.com.au/tru3.jpg

TypeTnT
18th May 2009, 01:48 PM
Bah, went to TRU as per Griffin's photos, but alas, no Beachcombers left. Somebody got too hungry :(

orionpax1
18th May 2009, 09:16 PM
Target at mt ommaney had infernos for $19.95 and Leo Prime, they also had ROTF Soundwave and B/Bee and a shite load of animated U/Magnus for $39.95.

Defcon
29th May 2009, 10:08 AM
ROTF FAB Long Haul, Jetfire, Ratchet at Big W.

MV75
29th May 2009, 09:30 PM
Saw pretty much the whole first release of ROTF line @ bigw today.

Robot heros, legends, scouts, voyagers, deluxes, gravity bots, fabs, leaders, voice mask, hand blaster.

I had to double check the scouts, they're tiny, I thought they were legend class. Their packaging has shrunk. Which is good.

JustOwen
29th May 2009, 10:45 PM
I went to Garden City and Sunnybank yesterday.

K mart Sunnybank has OP and Megatron LEADER

none of the others.

Garden City
most of the stores have the ROTF. Big W seemed to have missed out on the Deluxe class.

orionpax1
30th May 2009, 09:46 AM
Big W Mt Ommanney has stacks of all sorts ranging from BB mask and gun to leader class Prime and Megs, ironhide, starscream and heaps of the smaller classes, didnt take much notice as iam not getting any of these except for Prime and Megs.

JustOwen
1st June 2009, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know if Fallen has been sighted in Brisbane?

Will Ratchet and Hotshot (Universe) get released over in Australia?

reillyd
4th June 2009, 08:10 PM
I saw Fallen at Toyworld Runaway Bay (44.95). Its maybe a 40 minute drive from Brissie if you're desperate.

Got to say, it was kind of surreal to see him, his face, and then look at the Decepticon logo and see where it came from.

Thanatos
4th June 2009, 11:24 PM
The fallen has been sighted (by me and others) in a couple of Toyworlds on the northside and in the city.

griffin
5th June 2009, 07:35 AM
For the Voyagers, The Fallen and Ratchet are wave 2, so are being found just about everywhere in America and here. Even wave 3 (Megatron and Mixmaster) and wave 4 (Stratosphere) have been seen in America, and wave 4 isn't supposed to be out until September!

NoenGaruth
5th June 2009, 08:19 PM
TFA Sunstorm and Purple Shockwave at Robina Town Center Kmart, I suspect these will be all over the place soon. (Now if only they'd stock normal Shockwave, Skywarp and Wreck-Gar, if only >_< )

Defcon
7th June 2009, 12:28 PM
Sighted ROTF Mixmaster and Megatron voyagers at kmart yesterday.

along with Purple shockwave with bumblebee packs in animated.

Doubledealer
7th June 2009, 02:28 PM
Chermside Toyworld:

-Voyager Mix 5+
-Voyager Fallen 1
-Voyager Megs 5+

-Deluxe Smoko
-Deluxe Desert Brawl

cygnus
13th June 2009, 06:30 PM
just been to indro'
nothing really special ..
but if after sideswipe, only found in kmart (i got mine from toysworld..as their price are cheaper than others retailers price.)
and now kmart also have wave 2 scouts.

griffin
13th June 2009, 07:10 PM
City today.
Toyworld -
Movie Leaders, some Deluxe, Voyagers up to Mixmaster and Megatron, Legends wave 1 and 2, Scouts, FABs wave 1 and 2, Gravity bots, Roleplay cannon and helmet, Powerbots, and RPMs mini-car 2-packs and Battle Chargers.
Animated deluxe 2-packs.
SWTFs up to black Emperor and new Grevious wave.
Marvel TFs wave 1 only, but they had the 2-pack for $60. (target didn't have them, but it scanned in at $65)
PLUS several MP Starscream for $90.

BigW -
Movie Leaders, Voyager wave 1, FABs, Scout, Robot Heroes, Gravity bots (no deluxes).

Target -
Movie Leader Megatron, Voyagers, Deluxe Soundwave, Legends, Robot Heroes, Powerbots, Gravity bots, Roleplay.

All prices were noted and added to the price comparisson listing in the Oz news section.

reillyd
14th June 2009, 11:54 AM
Don't know if its new or not, but there's new TF "Merchandise" in both Kmart and Target, with cool metal keyrings which have action features, and "Magnets" in Target that are heavy and metallic faces / autobot or decepticon logos.

blackoptimus
14th June 2009, 03:43 PM
Gold Coast, West Field Helensvale K-mart.

Deceptic_Optic
16th June 2009, 11:58 PM
has anybody seen the voyager class the fallen there?

Doubledealer
17th June 2009, 12:54 PM
I've only seen the Failen in Toyworld Chermside.

popculturepooka
18th June 2009, 06:15 PM
ROTF Mudflap, Ravage, Brown Breakaway, Interrogator Barricade and Cannon Bumblebee all out at Sunnybank K-mart QLD.

griffin
18th June 2009, 08:04 PM
ROTF Mudflap, Ravage, Brown Breakaway, Interrogator Barricade and Cannon Bumblebee all out at Sunnybank K-mart QLD.

I think I grabbed the last Ravage, and there didn't look to be more than 1 or 2 left of Mudflap, Barricade and Bumblebee.
They still have heaps of Voyagers Mixmaster and Megatron, and early wave stuff of other size classes.
Plus heaps of the Animated multi-packs (sunstorm, Shockwave).

Deceptic_Optic
18th June 2009, 11:09 PM
I think I grabbed the last Ravage, and there didn't look to be more than 1 or 2 left of Mudflap, Barricade and Bumblebee.
They still have heaps of Voyagers Mixmaster and Megatron, and early wave stuff of other size classes.
Plus heaps of the Animated multi-packs (sunstorm, Shockwave).

you guys are so lucky i wonder when is sydney getting our other wave release?

griffin
20th June 2009, 01:55 PM
BigW Carindale had an odd cardboard 'merchandiser' display, which had Wave 5 Deluxes packed with Wave 1 FABs (Op, Bbee, Megatron, Jolt) and both Power Bots. These pre-packaged displays are shipped out from the supplier fully stocked with toys (we have similar food-related merchandisers go through our warehouse), so it is odd to have such a big difference between the assortment waves.
The first attached photo below, has the merchandiser, which had the Deluxes and FABS on this side, and the Power Bots filling the other side. The cubicles go all the way to the centre, and only one toy variety fills each cubicle. So on the left hand side, those two cubicles with Mudflap, only had Mudflap - and several of each in the cubicles, which means they had about 15-20 of each (Mudflap, Ravage, Interrogator Barricade and Cannon Bumblebee).
In their regular section (second attached photo) they had wave 2 Voyagers (Ratchet and The Fallen), wave 2 FABs, Robot Heroes, wave 1 Scouts, Leaders, Gravity Bots and both Roleplay weapons.

Target had a lot of Movie figures, but most just wave 1. The only exception was Voyagers, with wave 3 (Megatron and Mixmaster). They had Legends, Scout, Deluxe, Voyagers, Leaders, FABs and both Roleplay items.
They also had a heap of merchandise items like the Bumblebee car torch, Optimus and Bbee alarm clocks, Projection torch and Bbee watch.

David Jones had a small selection - Legends wave 1, Scouts wave 1&2, Deluxe wave 1, FABs, Gravity Bots, Robot Heroes, Powerbots, Voyager wave 1. (prices added to the price comparisson listing).

Myer had 3 Movie assortments, and according to Myer CBD (who said they didn't have any when I called) all that are currently in stores is all they should have for another 6 or so weeks because of an upcoming toy sale that doesn't have any TFs items in it (and therefore are only stocking items in the sale).
The items at the Carindale store were Deluxe preview wave, Power Bots and Wave 1 Voyagers.

And the Toyworld at Carindale has been renamed 'Toyland', starting off its own franchise (of 2 whole stores so far), and with a logo that is coloured like Toyworld's...
Anyway, I was told that they weren't happy with the 'rules and restrictions' of the Toyworld franchise, and wanted to be more independant. As such, their prices are even worse than Toyworld. Things like Scouts for $20, Gravity Bots for $33, Power Bots for $57 and Roleplay for $90.
Funny though that they have signs all around the store saying that they will price beat by 5% of any competitor, to suggest that they have competitive prices, but are far from it.

Kyle
20th June 2009, 02:32 PM
Drool at the new Deluxes and Wave 2 Voyagers. Hurry up WA stores! :mad:

griffin
20th June 2009, 02:37 PM
Also been finding a lot of the Animated Jet 2-packs showing up in different stores. Today I saw them at Target, Myer and BigW (originally it was just Kmart).

Just realised that I didn't even mention the dozen Universe 5-packs at BigW, but you can see them in the first photo I attached above.

Deceptic_Optic
20th June 2009, 08:02 PM
Drool at the new Deluxes and Wave 2 Voyagers. Hurry up WA stores! :mad:

Sydney Hurry Up!!!!!!!!

griffin
20th June 2009, 11:42 PM
Managed to pop into TRU at Garden City for a few minutes before going to see the Star Trek Movie, and saw the huge TFs display at the front, like they did for the last movie.

They didn't appear to have much past the first wave in anything, but did look to have all of the main assortments/sizes.

In their usual TFs section they had several Treadbolts that were new since I was last there, plus the Animated 2-packs (everyone seems to have them now), AND the big surprise for me - the latest Robot Heroes (Ricochet Vs Predaking, Tigatron Vs Inferno, Cheetor Vs Tankor). Only one set were left though, as I bought one of each for me. :D

One thing I also forgot to mention earlier - at Toyland in Carindale, they had some of the 2007 Battle Damaged Optimus (single packed like the 'premium' Ratchet and Megatrons), for $45.

Defcon
21st June 2009, 05:29 PM
Grand Plaza Browns Plains.

Kmart - has an isle full of transformers, both sides! located up the front. They must be preparing for the big toy sale in like 11 days.

Have many deluxes, mostly Breakaway, Rampage, Sideways, Sideswipe.
Have approx Ravage X2, Mudflap X1, Cannon bumblebee X1, Interrogator barricade X4, Smokescreen(jazz repaint) X4, Desert Brawl X4

Animated deluxes, aprox, Blurr X2, Jazz X2, Swoop X4, Sentinel prime X 4

Have several universe legends, aprox bumblebee X3, beachcomber X2, Brawn X2.

Big w and Target, only really have wave 1 of movie.
Target of note has a couple of last years movie Jolt (the cybertron repaint version), Have Animated Leader primes, about 4 or 5 for $49

Defcon
21st June 2009, 05:33 PM
Grand Plaza Target,

Also have the Universe Voyagers for about $25 still. I did see only dropshot, heavy load, blaster, and blades. Not sure about how many of each. There must of been at least about 12.

Sleeve
22nd June 2009, 02:12 PM
Has anyone seen the next wave Universe Legends, like Wheelie, Cosmos and Warpath? I have yet to see them and deluxe Ratchet up here.

reillyd
22nd June 2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks to the tip and photo Griffin put up of his local Big W, I hunted down myself a Ravage and Cannon Bumblebee at Big W Burleigh Heads/Robina? on the Gold Coast. I was so disappointed after a forty minute drive, finding bubkus in the TF section. But I walked around the whole store, ever isle, and found it in the dead center of the store, next to confectionery.

If you're desperate for Barricade Bumbles or Ravage, there were so many that even a scalper would probably leave you one.

None at Kmart Helensvale or Kmart Robina, but Robina DOES have a new movie isle, with lots of stationery included animated and movie pencil cases for only $2.50, a bargain at twice the price, and lots of pens, stamps, notebooks, etc.

cygnus
23rd June 2009, 11:39 AM
got mine ravage and mudflap from garden city kmart, and spotted more mudflap and cannon bees in indooroopilly kmart.

reillyd
26th June 2009, 08:56 PM
I don't know if anyone has seen him before, but I saw Brawl the task as a deluxe at Kmart Robina. On the bottom, he showed "Wheelie" as also available - but I couldn't find any of them in the store. Has anyone seen little Wheels?

griffin
26th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Looks like wave 3 (Skids, Chromia, Deep Desert Brawl, Smokescreen, Wheelie) has been split between two 'revision' waves, as people seem to only be finding Smokescreen and Brawl so far with the restocking of the earlier figures. I would expect the other 3 appearing soon, considering wave 4 (ravage, mudflap, etc) have already appeared at Kmarts and BigW.

It is a bit stupid though, having an earlier revision wave containing the two toys of those five, NOT in the movie...

Dylbot
26th June 2009, 10:14 PM
Quick question, I'm from Melbourne, and I'm going to Noosa heads next week.
Is there any Big W's and Kmart's near by? I wanna catch the sales next week. Thanks

jaydisc
26th June 2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.noosacivic.com.au/ has a Big W

I spend a lot of time in Coolum Beach, just 1-2 towns south of Noosa. A few more towns south is Maroochydore Plaza, which has Kmart, Target and Myer.

Dylbot
27th June 2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks alot. I also noticed in Kmart's catalogue that the Qld stores open at 8AM, whereas kmarts in all other states open at 6AM.

jaydisc
27th June 2009, 11:34 PM
Lazy Queenslanders :p

griffin
27th June 2009, 11:50 PM
Saw today at BigW Garden City the new Gravity bots Sideswipe. It should have Mudflap with it, but I didn't know to look for it.
Also saw at Kmart, the new wave of FABs - Mudflap, Ironhide (with red) and Sideswipe. Apparently Starscream should be in that wave as well, but didn't look for it.
ToysRUs had restocked their Animated Bumper Battlers with the new Workzone Bulkhead and Stealth Jazz redecos, along with a number of older ones, which were all in multi-lingual packagaging. Looks like TRU are direct importing excess european stock, with those and the Robot Heroes. Unfortunately, the Euro versions of the Bumper Battlers have less dialogue recordings. THey had an old (US) Soundwave there so I was able to play both, and the Euro one only had one vocal line, compared to 3 on the US one. I guess they felt all the non-english speaking countries wouldn't understand what they were saying, so removed just about all of the vocals. This would explain why the Workzone Bulkhead had no vocals, just sound effects, when I played with one a few weeks back. The Jazz redeco was the same, with no vocals either.

Also checked out the Jay Jays, and saw their new TFs clothing range.

Sleeve
28th June 2009, 09:21 PM
http://www.noosacivic.com.au/ has a Big W

I spend a lot of time in Coolum Beach, just 1-2 towns south of Noosa. A few more towns south is Maroochydore Plaza, which has Kmart, Target and Myer.

There's also Big W at Kawana Waters, which is about a 10 minute drive from Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza, and another K-Mart in Caloundra which is a further 15-20 minute drive.

Defcon
1st July 2009, 09:46 AM
I was in the Brisbane CBD yesterday. I noticed the Myer city store has a heap of first movie Rescue Ratchets, and Thundercrackers. These are voyager class. They were price marked $59.95.

In my travels I am seeing alot of ROTF deluxe Ravage, Barricade, and to a lesser extend Mudflap at big w stores. I am hoping all new waves make it into stores for the sales.

griffin
3rd July 2009, 09:45 PM
Saw the two new volumes of the Animated DVDs (Vol 3 & 4), which takes it up to episode 21 (Garbage In Garbage Out). They were $16 each, so I still think importing the full seasons are cheaper.

Also saw the latest release of the 2007 Movie (same contents, just a slightly different packaging). It's the 2-disc version for $16, and was already Number 4 on their top 10 sellers shelf. It's pretty rare for a movie that's older than a year to make it back to the top end of the best-sellers list.
More money for Paramount should hopefully mean them spending more money on bonus features on the second one.

Saw heaps of non-toy merchandise at BigW Garden City as well.
Activity pack $3 or $4
Inline skate and pads pack $40
Heel Skates (wheels for the heal of shoes) $17
Skateboard $13
40cm kids bike $88
Movie 2-wheel scooter $30
Animated 3-wheel scooter $39
Movie Sports helmet $20
Animated Helmet/Pad set $20

reillyd
3rd July 2009, 10:32 PM
Don't know if its been sighted before, but on the non-toy merchandise theme.
Kmart Helensvale in their stationery section has beautiful tin pencil/pen cases with a cool bumblebee on it, embossed logo, and only $4.99 (they had similar ones for Clone wars with Yoda), as well as huge and I mean HUGE Autobot logo magnets for 7.99 - which is the price Target had for the tiny tiny tiny head and logo magnets.

Doubledealer
4th July 2009, 10:15 PM
CBD Myer - loads of voyager movie Thundercracker & Rescue Ratchet
CBD Target - 5+ ROTF Leader Jetfire (if worried about QC, keep on eye on his facial whiskers - some have a small mark on them)
CBD Big W - Great place to go if you need the new ROTF deluxes. They have heaps of Ravages, Mudflaps etc. Be advised sale prices are NOT marked but they will scan for the cheaper price.

Indooroopilly Target - 3 ROTF Leader Jetfire
Indooroopilly Myer - Lots of movie - not ROTF - Starscream & Ratchet (no movie Ironhides though - this is the same for Chermside Myer also >_<*)

Sleeve
5th July 2009, 02:30 PM
Was in Morayfield visiting friends this weekend so dropped into the shopping centre on the way home to check out K-Mart, Big W and Target.

K-Mart - shelves had been hammered, barely anything left. Only new figure I saw was one deluxe Mudflap.

Big W - About five each of the new deluxes (Cannon BB, Interogator Barricade, Ravage) and ten Mudflaps, and about four Mixmaster and Megatron voyagers. Interesting thing was a Barricade had clearly being bought, played with and returned because it was sitting in robot mode in the packaging, loose and flying around. The packaging had a huge bit of sticky tape holding it together at the top. Nice work, Big W. You expect someone to pay full price for that?

Target - About four each of the new deluxes; Starscream, Megatron and Bumblebee RotF keyrings (different molds to the ones I saw in Maroochydore K-Mart the other day, better paint application and quality in general); RotF magnets (Autobot, Decepticon, Megatron face, Bumblebee face, Starscream face); and about eight Leader Jetfires. I asked about price-matching and was told no. As much as I want Jetfire now I'm not paying $100, and I can wait two weeks until their sale.

griffin
6th July 2009, 01:22 AM
Big W - About five each of the new deluxes (Cannon BB, Interogator Barricade, Ravage) and ten Mudflaps, and about four Mixmaster and Megatron voyagers. Interesting thing was a Barricade had clearly being bought, played with and returned because it was sitting in robot mode in the packaging, loose and flying around. The packaging had a huge bit of sticky tape holding it together at the top. Nice work, Big W. You expect someone to pay full price for that?

I guess if they are stupid enough to accept it as a returned item that has obviously been opened (even if there was some doubt, you get a supervisor or the toy manager who would recognise it as being opened and resealed), they should get stuck with an unsellable item. Pity if some kid or unwitting parent buys it though. Because it wouldn't surprise me if someone bought it who has the first Barricade, but just wanted the interrogator probe/claws. Did you notice if it was just the robot, or did it have the extra probe thingys floating loose inside as well?

Sleeve
6th July 2009, 11:17 AM
I guess if they are stupid enough to accept it as a returned item that has obviously been opened (even if there was some doubt, you get a supervisor or the toy manager who would recognise it as being opened and resealed), they should get stuck with an unsellable item. Pity if some kid or unwitting parent buys it though. Because it wouldn't surprise me if someone bought it who has the first Barricade, but just wanted the interrogator probe/claws. Did you notice if it was just the robot, or did it have the extra probe thingys floating loose inside as well?

From what I remember it was only the robot. I thought the claws came out the chest like Frenzy did in the first toy, and it was only later I noticed on the packaging photo that the claws come up around the back of his head. Sounds right to me, someone's bought it, taken the claws and returned the figure. I'm pretty sure I didn't see them in there.

griffin
6th July 2009, 02:30 PM
Pity then. It's similar to that shameful practice that was recently reported in America, which had the TF1 Optimus found in a returned TF2 box.

cygnus
9th July 2009, 02:25 PM
just a quick note if someone after the variant mudflap , theres one in city target.

Deonasis
9th July 2009, 08:06 PM
I saw about 6 Optimus Prime/Crumplezone 2-pack at Mt Omaney Target ($129). About 6 Ldr Jetfires there too.

Tallestblue
10th July 2009, 12:44 PM
The Skids/Chromia/Wheelie wave is at the Toyland, formerly Toyworld at Robina Town Centre. The're 29.99 though, as opposed to Toyworld's much more reasonable 24.99 but screaming toy panic took over. It happens a lot.
I once woke up at home with no memory of where I'd been holding a Masterpiece Convoy with Trailer. I think I need help.

TypeTnT
11th July 2009, 11:16 AM
Anyone still hunting for Animated Samurai Prowl should check out the Hypermarket Aspley. They have 2 in stock as well as Blurr and a few Waspinators. Of all places, the Hypermarket? o_O

tinyJazz
12th July 2009, 08:57 AM
Saw one darker variant of Breakaway at Indooroopilly Target.

Major_K
12th July 2009, 06:21 PM
Scalpel is in Toyworld at Aspley, as well. There were a couple more of him there. I had checked Morayfield and phoned around Kawana yesterday and nothing new in either location.

However, anyone else with Scalpel, can you get his legs to sit flat like the instructions say in microscope mode? I can't... it's annoying me -_-

Krayt
12th July 2009, 06:54 PM
You have to have it so the purple tip is showing on the underside, with the bit poking out half way along the next segment tucked into said purple tip.... that way the notch missing in the other side of the middle segment rests on the shaft holding the legs on the other side

JustOwen
12th July 2009, 10:22 PM
Scalpel and Dune Runner are out in Mr Toy's world in the city Queen St.

Does anyone know if the 25th anniversity GIJOE would be out in Aus or not?

reillyd
13th July 2009, 05:52 PM
Scalpel and Dune Runner are out in Mr Toy's world in the city Queen St.

Does anyone know if the 25th anniversity GIJOE would be out in Aus or not?

I would doubt it - Hasbro doesn't seem to be supporting it here. See http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com/figure-finds-f13/gi-joe-rise-of-cobra-figures-t1106.htm for commentary on the Joe line in Australia.

Target next week in their toy sale, or Big W right now, are the best place to get movie Joes. There's a tank that looks straight out of ROTF, and if you get (I think he's called Roadblock? the heavy gunner) for $12, it looks just like that cool guy from the movie whose name escapes me - is it Epps? if you can't wait for the Human Alliance packs.

Oh and what version of Scalpel did you find? There's a long and short variant

JustOwen
13th July 2009, 06:38 PM
I am not sure which one I got.I have uploaded the photos here942

Krayt
15th July 2009, 06:51 PM
all the scalpels i've seen are the long version....

Major_K
17th July 2009, 11:26 PM
You have to have it so the purple tip is showing on the underside, with the bit poking out half way along the next segment tucked into said purple tip.... that way the notch missing in the other side of the middle segment rests on the shaft holding the legs on the other side

Thanks very much ^^ This and a review on youtube that showed half a second underneath showed me what I was doing wrong :P

On topic, Dunerunner and... Reverb? The Decepticon scout-class bike are still both at Mr Toys in the Queen St mall... or were when I picked mine up last night. Got Legends Sideswipe as well, but that was the last legend toy I could find where I was looking. Nothing new anywhere else I've been, but hitting Morayfield again tomorrow and forever hopeful.

JustOwen
18th July 2009, 09:12 AM
Skids Wheelie and Chromia out in Mr Toys at Queen St Mall

griffin
18th July 2009, 12:51 PM
I wonder if they will appear at TRU or some other chain willing to price-match during Target's sale, because I don't think Target will restock before the end of their sale (if their restocking policy and past history holds true).

Doubledealer
18th July 2009, 02:22 PM
Great stuff JustOwen, that's the kind of news I like to wake up to! :D

There were quite a few Chromia's left at around 10am, but not too many of the other two. Wheelie is the BEST although I wish he had black paint between his top and bottom teeth to make them stick out more.

JustOwen
19th July 2009, 11:00 AM
You are welcome, Doubledealer.
I also went to Gold Coast yesterday.Southport's Mr Toyworld has Chromia,Skids and Wheelie as well.

Sleeve
19th July 2009, 07:08 PM
K-Mart Maroochydore had one each of Scout Reverb and Scalpel. They also had about three Leader Jetfires (the first I've seen outside of Target), but with the sale ended the price is $88 so I'm waiting for Target's sale on Thursday to pick him up.

Major_K
20th July 2009, 09:18 PM
I picked up what as far as I could tell was the last Wheelie from Mr Toys in the Queen St Mall this afternoon, along with a Chromia and Skids. Couple more of those two there, but I didn't get time for a full look so there might be more Wheelies hidden away... the girl behind the counter said they'd only just put those ones out today.

Haven't sene anything else, though.

Sleeve
21st July 2009, 02:05 PM
Target Maroochydore has a heap of deluxe Mudflaps with the 'Mudflap' license plate.

K-Mart still had a few Leader Jetfires and while I was there a staff member was restocking some shelves, notably putting up a deluxe Chromia, Wheelie and Skids (with gold tooth).

jaydisc
21st July 2009, 03:04 PM
Wow! I can't believe how many first sightings are coming out of Maroochy! Awesome! That's gonna be my main stomping ground in 4 months.

Sleeve
21st July 2009, 03:58 PM
Wow! I can't believe how many first sightings are coming out of Maroochy! Awesome! That's gonna be my main stomping ground in 4 months.

It's surprising the hell out of me. Usually we wait weeks (sometimes a month or two) to get stuff that's out in Brissie, NSW and Vic. Classics Jetfire, Cliffjumper and Ramjet were a sad and sorry tale a couple of years ago, hence I bought Cliffjumper and Ramjet off US eBay and Jetfire when I was in Sydney.

What are you going to be doing up this way, jaydisc?

jaydisc
21st July 2009, 04:05 PM
Living in Coolum come December. :D

I want my children and their grandparents to be closer. I'll try to keep being the self-employed consultant I am. if that doesn't work, I will most likely take contract jobs in Brisbane. I eventually see myself shifting down to Brisbane in a year or two.

Sleeve
21st July 2009, 04:15 PM
Living in Coolum come December. :D

I want my children and their grandparents to be closer. I'll try to keep being the self-employed consultant I am. if that doesn't work, I will most likely take contract jobs in Brisbane. I eventually see myself shifting down to Brisbane in a year or two.

Sweet. I'm in Mooloolaba now, have been since beginning of 2005. I might still be here around the time you move up, if not I'll be in Brissie. As much as I don't want to live there, I have to go where the work is.

jaydisc
21st July 2009, 05:01 PM
Excellent. Hopefully you'll still be there as it will be good to know another collector on the Coast. (Group orders! Yay! :D)

Sleeve
21st July 2009, 06:36 PM
Excellent. Hopefully you'll still be there as it will be good to know another collector on the Coast. (Group orders! Yay! :D)

I don't generally buy anything online anymore. :p My collecting habits have somewhat diminished due to paying off a mortgage.

Even if I do move you'll only be an hour away. Hopefully get some more regular Brissie meets happening.

Kyle
21st July 2009, 08:03 PM
K-Mart Maroochydore had one each of Scout Reverb and Scalpel. They also had about three Leader Jetfires (the first I've seen outside of Target), but with the sale ended the price is $88 so I'm waiting for Target's sale on Thursday to pick him up.

Scalpel at Kmart is excellent news. :D

Major_K
21st July 2009, 08:51 PM

There's more of us than you'd think.

And I've always found Kawana-Morayfield-Maroochydore to be pretty good for early finds.

Generally, anyway.

jaydisc
21st July 2009, 09:02 PM
Excellent! The more the merrier. I know Kawana is Big W. What's in Morayfield?

Sleeve
21st July 2009, 09:53 PM
Excellent! The more the merrier. I know Kawana is Big W. What's in Morayfield?

Morayfield shopping centre has Target, K-Mart and Big W all under the one roof.

jaydisc
21st July 2009, 10:05 PM
Nice, but dang, that's a bit of a hike from Coolum. Will have to stick to Maroochy, Kawana & Noosa.

Sleeve
22nd July 2009, 12:32 AM
The only time I've hit up Morayfield was when I was visiting a mate who lives just up the road from the shopping centre. Hell, I don't even bother going to Noosa. For me it's a half hour drive just to see if there are any figures that I don't intend to buy, apart from that there's nothing else up there for me.

Oh, and there is also a K-Mart in Caloundra and a Big W in Nambour. Nambour wouldn't be too bad a trek from Coolum, but Caloundra might be a stretch. Then again if you're willing to go to Kawana for a toy-hunt Caloundra is only another 10-15 minutes.

cygnus
23rd July 2009, 10:31 AM
spotted new wave of movie scouts in Toyworld Indroo,
skids wave deluxe and V class long haul, fallen and the white blackout are found in Kmart.
Target have a few jetfire, fallen, otherwise nothing new.

Defcon
23rd July 2009, 05:42 PM
Leader Class Jetfire at 2 kmarts today and are $69 each. Also lader Optimus prime has been restocked. Plenty of Leader Megatrons ;)

Leader Jetfire also out at a Big W store

At kmart

Long haul, grindor, sideswipe, skids, wheelie, chromia, all sighted at kmart garden city. Very limited quantities. At sunnybank kmart, it appears the new scout wave has appeared, only saw the red and blue colored motorcycle.

Major_K
23rd July 2009, 08:27 PM
Mr Toys Queen St Mall had one or two Jetfires today. Nothing else new. Had almost been cleaned out of deluxes since I was there monday as well.

griffin
24th July 2009, 05:53 PM
That Toyworld has a single Reverb, but yeah, not really anything else new. The one in the Myer Center still had some wave 2 Legends though, but only the 3 already have - Sideswipe, Starscream and Ratchet.

Target in the CBD was all out of Oppy helmets (I asked), so maybe they are more popular than I had expected. I guess they are half-price at $35, so would seem like great value to people who don't already have one.

griffin
28th July 2009, 12:42 PM
Kmart Sunnybank had a single Dunerunner, but no Reverb or Scalpel. And no Longhauls or Grindors. :(

Major_K
30th July 2009, 09:53 PM
If anyone in SE Qld is looking for a deluxe Sideswipe, there are two at Kmart in Morayfield. Jetfire is in Big W and Kmart in Morayfield, but at about $88 per store. He's also in Mr Toys in the Queen St Mall and Myer centre.

Only thing I found tonight I hadn't seen before were the... I'd say lenticular alarm clocks at Mr Toys Queen St Mall.

griffin
31st July 2009, 12:03 AM
Yesterday at Garden City, TRU had Chromia, BigW had Scalpel, Reverb,Dunerunner, Jetfire, Wheelie, Kmart had Chromia, Jetfire and Wave 2 Legends (Megatron, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Starsceam).

griffin
31st July 2009, 01:17 PM
This morning at Kmart Sunnybank, saw the wave 4 FABs (Grindor, Sand Bumblebee, Skids) and Wave 2 Legends (Sideswipe, Megatron, Soundwave, Ratchet).

reillyd
31st July 2009, 03:17 PM
AARGH, missed out on Prime helmets - most of my local Targets -never- got them in in the first place, either before or during the sale, I checked every day and there were no shelf tags either.

If anyone is disappointed with their purchase, and would like to "scalp", I'm happy to buy

blackoptimus
31st July 2009, 04:21 PM
AARGH, missed out on Prime helmets - most of my local Targets -never- got them in in the first place, either before or during the sale, I checked every day and there were no shelf tags either.

If anyone is disappointed with their purchase, and would like to "scalp", I'm happy to buy

Have you seen any MP convoy's left on the coast? Last time I saw one was at runnaway bay for $60 near the start of the year but I was so dumb I didn't buy him when I had the chance!

griffin
31st July 2009, 04:26 PM
I was really surprised as well. The Target in Broadway (Sydney) had heaps before the sale, but I never saw any in the couple of Brisbane stores I checked out. Some said that stores were often putting them in other areas of the store (so you had to really hunt for them), but I think the massive price reduction for the sale (and it being Optimus, rather than Bumblebee - who's gonna be the priority of fans and kids???), it flew off the shelves due to it being exclusive to Target.

Major_K
31st July 2009, 09:10 PM
I'm heading out to Sunshine Plaza tomorrow morning sometime; has anyone seen anything there in the last few days that's (relatively) new?

EDIT: okay, no one posted... found Long Haul at KMart with Grindor at Sunshine Plaza, and that was about it for new things. Plenty of Grindors (well, 3-4) and at least one more Long Haul lurking at the back of the shelf.

griffin
1st August 2009, 09:35 PM
Took this photo at Kmart a few weeks back, of their TFs birthday cards and wrapping paper (right at the bottom). The paper is very expensive (like $3-4 for little more than 3x A4 size), but they had a lot of different TFs cards.

http://www.otca.com.au/a04.jpg

Major_K
2nd August 2009, 04:56 PM
Weeee! Blazemaster, Jolt, Dead End/whoever it is, Ice Cream Twins and... Long Haul and Grindor were in Big W Kawana this morning... I wish I'd had my credit card with me yesterday AND had gone the extra kilometre when I went to Toyworld... bah. Only got the twins today.

reillyd
2nd August 2009, 06:06 PM
I saw Long Haul and Grindor at my Big W (Runaway Bay), but no new deluxes. Must have autobot twins!

Sleeve
2nd August 2009, 09:13 PM
Weeee! Blazemaster, Jolt, Dead End/whoever it is, Ice Cream Twins and... Long Haul and Grindor were in Big W Kawana this morning... I wish I'd had my credit card with me yesterday AND had gone the extra kilometre when I went to Toyworld... bah. Only got the twins today.

Sweet. I saw Paulbot's photo of that deluxe wave in a Melbourne Big W and hoped they'd be here soon. Don't have a day off until Friday though so I'm going to have a wait. :mad:

Interesting you only saw one Long Haul at K-Mart the other day. I was there on Thursday and there were six.

Major_K
2nd August 2009, 11:07 PM
Interesting you only saw one Long Haul at K-Mart the other day. I was there on Thursday and there were six.

There were two... I picked up one that was at he front of the shelf, and the other was pushed riiiiiiight to the back and buried behind a tonne of Grindors.

I can't say I wasn't tempted to bring someone's buried treasure to light, but I had some other places to visit yesterday. Mind you, I am still kicking myself I didn't have my other card with me and go to Kawana Big W YESTERDAY, I could have had the next wave entirely :(

Doubledealer
3rd August 2009, 10:48 AM
Saw all the new wave of ROTF deluxes at Strathpine Toyworld yesterday. I was so excited I forgot to see if there was anything else new. :p

Defcon
4th August 2009, 04:01 PM
Around Midday at Garden City K mart, sighted ROTF Long Haul x4 and some Grindors also. Voyager Class $49.99 ea

skywarp00
4th August 2009, 05:39 PM
Saw all the new wave of ROTF deluxes at Strathpine Toyworld yesterday. I was so excited I forgot to see if there was anything else new. :p

hey doubledealer, could u let me know what ya get and see when ya go back please man.

griffin
4th August 2009, 06:19 PM
Was just at Sunnybank Kmart hoping to get some of the newer items while Target's sale catalogue was still valid (for price-matching).

Found Voyager Long Haul and Grindor, plus Chromia and the new FABs (Skids, Sand Bumblebee, Grindor) and a restock of Scouts Scalpel, Dunerunner and Reverb. All but LongHaul is still there. ;)

Felt sorry for this guy who got there just as I was leaving with my stack of 5 figures, and saw him looking desperately over the TFs shelves after seeing what I was holding.

JustOwen
5th August 2009, 10:19 PM
Jolt and the others are out in Mr Toyworld on Queen st

cygnus
6th August 2009, 04:11 PM
jolt, deadend, the twins and the chopper are now found in indroo's toyworld and target. 2 long haul , 1 dune runner in Kmart.

Sleeve
6th August 2009, 07:40 PM

Dropped in to Big W tonight to grab Blazemaster and the Ice-Cream Truck twins. Shame though. Only one Blazemaster (which I nabbed), but no Ice-Cream twins. There was only one Dead End left, who I considered pickin up but I'm happy with just Sideways, and there were two Jolts.

JustOwen
10th August 2009, 10:30 PM

Saw this at Ekka

JustOwen
10th August 2009, 10:31 PM
Constructicons Knock OFF

Sleeve
12th August 2009, 06:53 PM
Big W Kawana has restocked it's deluxes so I was able to pick up the Ice-Cream Truck twins today, and picked up Dune Runner too. Toyworld has the same wave now, but apart from that no new sightings at Target or K-Mart. Taret didn't even have a single Leader class figure. Shelves were nearly bare.

Defcon
18th August 2009, 09:51 AM
Jolt and the others are out in Mr Toyworld on Queen st

Just went there on sunday 16th August. They have several blazemasters and dead ends. price was $24.95. Nothing else I could see from this wave.

I just looked on ebay and in australia there are a couple of sellers selling these for like $39 plus postage! rip off. ice cream twins $49 plus postage :eek: I hope no one buys these at these prices. Seriously I don't care if this seller imported these and thus makes them more expensive. And if this person is a scalper :mad: it can be cheaper to buy these from overseas online stores.

I don't collect movie toys, I may make a random buy every now and then. But I report them when I seem em.

Doubledealer
23rd August 2009, 02:38 PM
Has anyone been able to find any Legends The Fallen's anywhere in Brissy? I thought he'd be out by now. :(

JustOwen
23rd August 2009, 04:41 PM
Is the toaster (scout class) out yet?

Kyle
23rd August 2009, 05:50 PM
Has anyone been able to find any Legends The Fallen's anywhere in Brissy? I thought he'd be out by now. :(

Try Myer.

cygnus
23rd August 2009, 05:55 PM
Try Myer.

only see red ratchet in city's myer,
none in indroo's.

oh....Kyle still in QLD?

Kyle
23rd August 2009, 06:02 PM
No I haven't been to QLD. :p (Could be end of next month though.) I saw the Legends Fallen in a WA Myer about 10 days ago so thought I'd suggest trying Myer. :D

Doubledealer
24th August 2009, 03:19 PM
Cheers Kyle. I managed to find a Mudflap & Grindor last week but can't seem to find any Fallen's. Hopefull Kmart and others will get them in soon. :)

Sleeve
26th August 2009, 01:17 PM
One Stratosphere at Big W in Kawana Waters. Though after buying him, that leaves nothing new on the coast. :p

http://web7.twitpic.com/img/25692605-4c1ecceee4de4959371684fae90a0090.4a94a89e-scaled.jpg

griffin
26th August 2009, 01:57 PM
TRU Garden City had Stratosphere (plus most other voyagers), and new Deluxes (Dead End, Jolt, Blazemaster, Twins) for $25 each. Still at least 1 or 2 of each left.

BigW Garden City did have a Stratosphere, but not anymore.

Doubledealer
26th August 2009, 02:47 PM
1 Stratosphere in CBD Myer.

cygnus
26th August 2009, 04:54 PM
new deluxe Arcee, swerve now in Toyworld.

tinyJazz
26th August 2009, 05:56 PM
new deluxe Arcee, swerve now in Toyworld.

Indro also has Skids, the Scorpinok repaint and Dead End.
Single pack RPMs too, OP, Bee, Megs and Ratchet only so far.

and a lone TFA ratchet deluxe in Kmart.

griffin
29th August 2009, 12:02 AM
Browns Plains.

Target
-RPMs single packs ($9) LongHaul, BBee, Ironhide, Optimus.
-RPMs double packs ($19) BBee vs Barricade, Jazz vs Brawl, Skids vs Mudflap, Optimus vs Bonecrusher.
-Movie Deluxes Jolt, Blazemaster, Dead End.
-Wave 2 Marvel TFs (Grey Hulk, Human Torch) $35.

BigW
-Wave 3 Movie Legends, but only saw Fallen and Grindor (1 of each).

griffin
29th August 2009, 06:57 PM
Target Browns Plains had the Mega Bots Devastator and Jet Powered Opitmus today, which weren't there yesterday. They were $90 each though, which is a bit steep though, but play some nice sounds. Optimus has Cullen's voice, while Devastator sounds like Hugo Weaving (because I don't think Devastator had any lines in the movie).

griffin
29th August 2009, 07:22 PM
Toyworld Browns Plains had a few MP Starscreams for $90, TF2 RPMs Battlechargers for $23, some Animated 2-packs for $35, 25th Anniv Optimus, and a 'Premium' Ratchet from TF1.

Doubledealer
30th August 2009, 05:42 PM
Chermside Toyworld has plenty of deluxe Skids, Arcee, Scorponok, Swerve

Nothing notable in any other Chermie stores. The Big W in particular is as disappointing as ever (I think they must restock once a millenia).

autobreadticon
2nd September 2009, 05:45 PM
A new RH wave has appeared in Victoria, Pedaking & Ricochet and Tigatron and Inferno, does this mean that in Vic it skipped the wave with Perceptor and Beast Machines RH (Wave3)? thanks

Gasaraki
3rd September 2009, 10:16 PM
Hailing from WA here!

Had a good experience attending a conference at your beaut city this last weekend. Took some time to check out the malls:

Big-W Brisbane had nothing remarkable to note... although the Powerbots Devastator is not out in WA last time I checked.

Myer Brisbane had deluxe Smokey, Skids, Chromia, and some others that I haven't seen outside of a Toyworld in WA. Just had to nab the Skids for myself. Some Voyagers present, but nothing special. All at full Myer price points.

griffin
5th September 2009, 06:20 PM
BigW Browns Plains restocked their Legends, but I only found Grindor, Fallen and Enforcer Ironhide.

Doubledealer
5th September 2009, 09:07 PM
It would seem the Big W's down south are a lot better than the ones up north re: Transformers for some unknown reason. I gave up trying to find Legends Fallen locally and bought him from ebay. Can sleep easy again...For now. ;)

Defcon
7th September 2009, 10:29 PM
ROTF deluxe Swerve (red repaint of sideswipe) was sighted at a BIG W today. The rest of the wave was gone.

Deceptic_Optic
9th September 2009, 10:35 PM
im currently at based at Brisbane City atm, anyone can help me where to go to find transformers im just so lost here atm? I saw one Mr. Toys but nothing spesh about it.

Deceptic_Optic
9th September 2009, 10:36 PM
It would seem the Big W's down south are a lot better than the ones up north re: Transformers for some unknown reason. I gave up trying to find Legends Fallen locally and bought him from ebay. Can sleep easy again...For now. ;)

I actually saw legends of the fallen at Brisbane David Jones Queen St. and a mudflap and ironhide

griffin
10th September 2009, 01:00 AM
im currently at based at Brisbane City atm, anyone can help me where to go to find transformers im just so lost here atm? I saw one Mr. Toys but nothing spesh about it.

The CBD has a Toyworld at the high end of the mall, a DJs at the low end, a BigW just outside the low end, and in the Myer center there is a Target, Myer and another Toyworld.

griffin
12th September 2009, 12:45 AM
Kmart now have RPMs, both Minivehicles and Battlechargers. Saw them at the Sunnybank store. Single pack MVs (wave 1 and 2) $9, and I think the Double packs (wave 1 and 2) were $18. The BCs were $23 each.
They also restocked their Legends, including more of wave 1 (with Optimus, which I was having trouble finding a couple weeks ago).

Major_K
12th September 2009, 04:31 PM
Ejector and Nightbeat were in Morayfield Target, Stratosphere in Morayfield Kmart.