PDA

View Full Version : NSW Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RagingBull
29th May 2009, 01:27 AM
hey everyone,

just got back from my girlfriends place, she picked up a leader Megatron at $88 or so for me from Stanhope shopping center. Kmart i think it is there. she says there are heaps and heaps of bots. great figure highly recommend it even if you didnt like the first one (which i liked btw)

what a loot i got today, never bought so many tfs in one day! sweeeeet

has anyone seen the twins figures yet?

good hunting

tron07
29th May 2009, 09:18 AM
I remember seeing Leaders going for $80 at Kmart...

I am thinking of getting only Prime and maybe jetfire later (to combine), rest looks bad.... BumbleBee looks like a retard.... lol

i_amtrunks
29th May 2009, 09:20 AM
just got back from my girlfriends place, she picked up a leader Megatron at $88 or so for me from Stanhope shopping center.

Nice grab for you by the gf, bet you are glad you didnt nab him for yourself now!
Stanhope is a Kmart, which means she should have gotten Megs for $79, as they are on sale this week (unless she grabbed him on Wednesday before the sale price kicked in).

Blacktown target is almost out of Voyagers, and only had one of each leader on the shelves, but Prime seemed broken already. A few of each deluxe left, breakaway will shelfwarm, while Sideswipe was nearly out. Lots of Scouts, break-down seems to be the popular one there.

Has anyone gone on ebay to check out the inflated prices yet?

GoktimusPrime
29th May 2009, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I got my RotF leaders from Kmart Parra for $79 each and I saw them at Kmart Blacktown for the same price. Kmart Blacktown had RotF stock in their back room on Wednesday but they weren't for sale until they got shelved yesterday.

dirge
29th May 2009, 10:44 AM
Target Rockdale has leaders (1 of each as of last night), Voyagers (I saw Starscream, Demolishor, Ironhide), Deluxes (all four), Scouts (all four) and Legends (all four) as well as some robot heroes and FABs which I didn't really pay much attention to. At the front door (:

Seraphim Prime
29th May 2009, 11:38 AM
Just had a shopping spree in Parramatta (so glad that I've been slowly saving up for these toys in the past few months - allows me to splurge without going broke! :)).

Sighted:
Kmart = Scouts, Voyagers and Leaders
Target = Scouts and Leaders

The Scouts were cheaper at Target but the Leaders are on sale at Kmart. So I grabbed the Leaders from Kmart then went and got 3 deluxes and a Scout from Target. I went back to Kmart to get Demolishor and in that short time all the Scouts were gone as well as all the Demolishors save one which was hidden behind other Voyagers on an endcap. Either these things are selling like hotcakes, or some scalper SCUM had been through there. I hope it's the former. :/

I'm going to guess the latter, as I don't think there's really been heavy marketing of these guys yet, and we're getting them a few days before the US guys...

Sad though. :(

Dkaris
29th May 2009, 06:39 PM
anhyone know or spotted leader class jetfire? I went through the city today

broadway kmart had everything, lots of leader megs and prime
broadway target had similar
hobbyco had their leaders out, andpreview soundwave and bumblebee, but no other deluxe or voyagers.and myer had nothing.

GoktimusPrime
29th May 2009, 06:41 PM
I don't think Jetfire's part of this wave and will be coming out in a future wave.

SilverDragon
29th May 2009, 07:09 PM
I've seen Legends Jetfire at Broadway's K-Mart. I suspect Leader Jetfire isn't coming out for a while.

Also, in terms of Deluxes the same place didn't have the wave 1 Deluxes, just Preview Soundwave and Bumblebee.

PirateCop
30th May 2009, 11:28 PM
rotf voyagers and leaders at bankstown kmart, breakaway and rampage at target, nothin but $8 legends at the bigw there

does this mean stores arent gonna be getting animated shockwave anymore?

kup
31st May 2009, 12:41 AM
Lots of movie toys at Burwood Westfield (Myers, Target & K-mart). However I am yet to see a Human Alliance toy.

I was also hoping to find the latest G1 Robot Heroes but they only had TF2 movie ones.

RagingBull
31st May 2009, 11:51 PM
hey guys,

i just got back from a holiday at nelson bay with the gf, and for those of you from nelsons bay/salamander bay/raymond terrace and that general neck of the woods. or if your reeeeeally keen on a travel. kmart at salamander bay shops is choc full of transformers rotf goodness! even more stock than whetherill park did on thursday, which is surprising considering the older demographic in the area.

so hey anyone know when we can expect so more of the contruscticons, and the twins, the arcee bikes, and most importantly the fallen. any idea when those are hitting shelves?

how is everyone's hunting going. hope we are all getting the loot we wanted

happy hunting.

i_amtrunks
1st June 2009, 11:22 AM
so hey anyone know when we can expect so more of the contruscticons, and the twins, the arcee bikes, and most importantly the fallen. any idea when those are hitting shelves?

Give them a chance, the wave1 stock has not even been on shelves for a week yet! If memory serves it took 3-4 weeks from wave 1 to wave 2 of the Deluxe and Voyager figures, so expect more toys out on shelves when the movie is in cinemas.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
1st June 2009, 11:49 AM
Give them a chance, the wave1 stock has not even been on shelves for a week yet! If memory serves it took 3-4 weeks from wave 1 to wave 2 of the Deluxe and Voyager figures, so expect more toys out on shelves when the movie is in cinemas.

Big W next shipment is due the week of the movie, then in the toy brochure

GoktimusPrime
1st June 2009, 10:25 PM
Target Blacktown has lots of RotF merchandise - Whizz watches, torchlights, alarm clocks etc. Big W Blacktown has lots of RotF FABs.

i_amtrunks
2nd June 2009, 09:20 AM
Big W Blacktown has lots of RotF FABs.

So too does Plumpton Big W, mostly Long Haul but there were also a few Jetfires and Jolts, but Long Haul outnumbered them 3-1 at least.

SGB
4th June 2009, 02:34 PM
Big W in Warrawong has a surprisingly huge abundance of ROTF figs.

Dkaris
4th June 2009, 10:18 PM
was at work tonight, we had what appeared to be an optimus prime alarm clock, some kind of torch and bumblebee and optimus keyrings

Tiby
4th June 2009, 10:50 PM
TRU Wollongong has a new display:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Tiby1/photo-24.jpg

SGB
5th June 2009, 02:17 AM
TRU Wollongong has a new display:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Tiby1/photo-24.jpg
Holy crap! Might pay 'em a visit tomorrow just to check out the display! :p

Seraphim Prime
8th June 2009, 07:00 PM
The Beachcomber wave of Legends was at Target Carlingford.

Picked me up at Beachcomber and Bumblebee. (finally)

I wonder when we'll finally see the Warpath wave? :)

GoktimusPrime
9th June 2009, 11:39 AM
Mixmaster, Mixmaster... where for art thou, Mixmaster? (T_T)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/toyhunt_nosuccess.jpg

Has anyone seen this toy in Sydney??

Deceptic_Optic
9th June 2009, 12:31 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/toyhunt_nosuccess.jpg

dre let me know if you have seen one to ok? il keep an eye on other shops here in syd east and west u want me to get u 1 if i find one?

how about smokescreen has anyone seen smokescreen in sydney?

i_amtrunks
9th June 2009, 03:15 PM
how about smokescreen has anyone seen smokescreen in sydney?

ummm, I've seen Smokescreen in nearly half dozen Kmarts; Penrith, Mt Druitt, Blacktown, Stanhope Gardens, plus I spotted him at TRU in Penrith, and his case mates Cheetor and Dinobot in a handful of stores, Plumpton and Penrith Big W.

Seraphim Prime
9th June 2009, 06:40 PM
ummm, I've seen Smokescreen in nearly half dozen Kmarts; Penrith, Mt Druitt, Blacktown, Stanhope Gardens, plus I spotted him at TRU in Penrith, and his case mates Cheetor and Dinobot in a handful of stores, Plumpton and Penrith Big W.

I think he was refering to the RotF Jazz repaint, which isn't slated until Wave 3.

Deceptic_Optic
9th June 2009, 07:41 PM
I meant rotf smokescreen

i_amtrunks
10th June 2009, 09:27 AM
Righto, my mistake.

As SP already said, that is a wave 3 release, so expect to see him after the movie release, perhaps even as part of the big toy sales in July. These movie toys have to last over a year on the shelves, so if Hasbro AU learned from the last movie experience, they'll spread the releases out a bit more so we dont end up with 3 waves being released at once, then clogging shelves for months.

Deceptic_Optic
10th June 2009, 09:45 AM
Righto, my mistake.

As SP already said, that is a wave 3 release, so expect to see him after the movie release, perhaps even as part of the big toy sales in July. These movie toys have to last over a year on the shelves, so if Hasbro AU learned from the last movie experience, they'll spread the releases out a bit more so we dont end up with 3 waves being released at once, then clogging shelves for months.

but howcome some people have seen it in melbourne and brisbane?

i_amtrunks
10th June 2009, 11:34 AM
If they were spotted in Toyworlds dont be surprised, they always seem to get lines weeks or even months ahead of the normal retail stores.

They get the stock early on, and then what doesnt sell straight way sits on the shelves for years!

griffin
10th June 2009, 01:21 PM

Try Kmart - they seem to have the assortment case with Megatron and Mixmaster.

SGB
10th June 2009, 01:26 PM
Spotted Universe Ultra Class Darkwind at Wollongong TRU this afternoon. Would have purchased him if he wasn't so darn expensive.

Seraphim Prime
11th June 2009, 10:27 PM
I know Gok will be happy with this one. :)

Voyager Mixmaster & Megatron
Movie Robot Heroes

All on a cage out the back of Target Carlingford. Should be out on the floor within the next day or two. Although the Robot Heroes may have already gone. (I love working at Target sometimes. :) )

tron07
12th June 2009, 09:55 AM
Voyager Mixmaster & Megatron is on the shelves at Target Pagewood/Eastgardens

Deceptic_Optic
12th June 2009, 10:03 AM
Voyager Mixmaster & Megatron is on the shelves at Target Pagewood/Eastgardens

on my way now YES! how many do they have?

GoktimusPrime
12th June 2009, 10:15 AM
Seraphim: Where? I checked out Parramatta and Blacktown last night and didn't find any Mixmasters. :( Blactown Target did have Ransack and Depth Charge though. :)

Deceptic_Optic
12th June 2009, 10:49 AM
Seraphim: Where? I checked out Parramatta and Blacktown last night and didn't find any Mixmasters. :( Blactown Target did have Ransack and Depth Charge though. :)

eastgarden do0o0de you want me to get you one? im goin there about 11.30 il drop it off or il meet you at blacktown later if you want? jusrt pm me

Deceptic_Optic
12th June 2009, 12:54 PM
Mixmaster acquired.. 3 to go at Target Eastgardens Westfields. and some ROTFs megatron voyagers, ransack and depthcharge scouts

PirateCop
12th June 2009, 02:25 PM
there any cheap animated megatrons around sydney?

tron07
12th June 2009, 03:46 PM
there any cheap animated megatrons around sydney?

checkout TRU... I remember seeing their catalog and both leader megs and also the voy starscream are very cheap

tron07
12th June 2009, 03:48 PM
Mixmaster acquired.. 3 to go at Target Eastgardens Westfields. and some ROTFs megatron voyagers, ransack and depthcharge scouts

To me the Megs looks nice, the Mixmaster is ugly... thats why I didnt bother to buy it....

RagingBull
12th June 2009, 04:51 PM
i want mix master, ransack and depth charge but nooo! *cries* im in lockdown for stupid exam study for uni. curse you exams!!!

Seraphim Prime
12th June 2009, 05:43 PM

Carlingford

It was on a cage out the back still today though. Luckily I asked my manager and he let me go out the back and get one. :)

Should be on the floor in the next few days.

Dkaris
12th June 2009, 07:37 PM
Have work tomorrow. I hope we have some new stuff. Management said the other day that we will be getting heaps of toys in soon for the lead up to the July toy sale. Heres hoping for leader class jetfire. =D

Deceptic_Optic
12th June 2009, 07:41 PM
To me the Megs looks nice, the Mixmaster is ugly... thats why I didnt bother to buy it....

i dunno i kind alike the ugly looking decepticons. hehehe

Deceptic_Optic
12th June 2009, 07:42 PM
i want mix master, ransack and depth charge but nooo! *cries* im in lockdown for stupid exam study for uni. curse you exams!!!

Do0o0de you should have told me i got him near work i could have bought it and given it to you here at blacktown

RagingBull
12th June 2009, 08:12 PM
Do0o0de you should have told me i got him near work i could have bought it and given it to you here at blacktown

hey buddy, sent you a private message about that. check out.
cheers mate

The_Damned
13th June 2009, 11:45 AM
ransack and depthcharge scouts at kmart Batemans bay

GoktimusPrime
13th June 2009, 12:49 PM
Spotted Ransack at Kmart Parramatta

Dkaris
13th June 2009, 06:11 PM
Put out some new stuff today, voyager mixmaster i think it is? the decepticon truck thing, yeah i think its mixmaster, voyager class megatron, depth charge and ransack as well. No new leaders or deluxes yet. However a lot of our deliveries are toys, so im keeping my eyes peeled =]

Deceptic_Optic
13th June 2009, 06:47 PM
Put out some new stuff today, voyager mixmaster i think it is? the decepticon truck thing, yeah i think its mixmaster, voyager class megatron, depth charge and ransack as well. No new leaders or deluxes yet. However a lot of our deliveries are toys, so im keeping my eyes peeled =]

thanks do0o0de much appreciated

CyberPrimo51
14th June 2009, 01:44 PM
Spotted the following at Hornsby: kmart - ransack, depthcharge, lots of animated sunstorm with ratchet and animated purple shockwave with bumblebee, fabs longhaul, jetfire and ratchet. Target - voyager mixmaster and megatron.

colin78
14th June 2009, 02:39 PM
Plenty of Voyager Mixmaster and Megatron at Kmart Eastgardens, also heaps of Scouts and at least a dosen of each of the ROTF Keyrings- (Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee and Optiimus with Jetfire Parts) I think they were $9.95. Also Animated Sunstorm and Shockwave Exclusives, both were $49.95.

counter_punch
14th June 2009, 04:16 PM
Mixmaster sited in Parramatta Target as well as Ransack in which I bought.

GoktimusPrime
14th June 2009, 05:32 PM
Sighted Mixmaster & voyager Megatron at Target Blacktown.

SMHFConvoy
14th June 2009, 06:31 PM
ROTF Mixmaster and voyager Megatron at Carlingford Target

morg176
15th June 2009, 01:54 AM
found depthcharge and ransack at shellharbour kmart

Tiby
15th June 2009, 01:59 AM
found depthcharge and ransack at shellharbour kmart

Awesome! I'll head down tomorrow

dirge
15th June 2009, 11:00 AM
Hurstville:

Mixmaster (and I assume Megatron) at Target Hurstville, but I cleaned them out of Mixmaster (one for myself, one for Gok). They also had Ransack and Depth Charge and other 2nd wave ROTF stuff as of Saturday.

TRU has a big wall display near the entrance, although only the first wave stuff and the Universe Ultras/Megas. Action Figure aisle is chock full of the same 1st movie junk they can't move (Inferno, Mudflap, TECH, all that sort of thing). As of Sunday.

K-Mart has first wave ROTF stuff, but not a lot of stock, and quite a few Universe deluxes as of Sunday.

Myer has some first wave ROTF stock as of Saturday.

SilverDragon
15th June 2009, 06:07 PM
New Broadway sightings:

K-Mart had Mixmaster and Voyager Megatron, as well as many, many, MANY Scouts from Waves 1 and 2.

Target had a mixture of stuff. There were Universe voyagers Blaster, Heavy Load, and Drop Shot, TFA Activators Megatron, RotF Scouts (wave 1 only), FABs, and deluxes Breakaway and Rampage.

Deceptic_Optic
16th June 2009, 12:06 PM
Blacktown Kmart: Purple Shockwave and Sunstorm spotted just around 9

SGB
16th June 2009, 02:06 PM
Spotted TFA Sunstorm and TFA Shockwave at Warrawong K-Mart this afternoon. Put one of each on lay-by.

Deceptic_Optic
16th June 2009, 06:02 PM
Spotted TFA Sunstorm and TFA Shockwave at Warrawong K-Mart this afternoon. Put one of each on lay-by.

damn u think they will run out fast, i should have 'lay buy' it to.

morg176
16th June 2009, 10:48 PM
saw sideways, rampage and breakawy at target shellharbour

has anyone in the illawarra/wollongong seen sideswipe anywhere

liegeprime
16th June 2009, 11:51 PM
damn u think they will run out fast, i should have 'lay buy' it to.

Dont worry dre, Ive spotted them still available now at Blacktown Kmart, they have 3 of each, just passed by tonight, since theyre open til midnight you can prolly just drop by after work tomorrow.:D:D

Deceptic_Optic
16th June 2009, 11:55 PM
Dont worry dre, Ive spotted them still available now at Blacktown Kmart, they have 3 of each, just passed by tonight, since theyre open til midnight you can prolly just drop by after work tomorrow.:D:D

i see, il prolly pick up some early tommorow morning did you just finish work now? im starting mine today it sucks as hell. did you end up getting both of em or have you got them already?

liegeprime
17th June 2009, 12:32 AM
i see, il prolly pick up some early tommorow morning did you just finish work now? im starting mine today it sucks as hell. did you end up getting both of em or have you got them already?

I didnt get any, I have requested Iceburn to pick up each for me last when they started appearing at Melbourne, shouldve been mor epatient but I wasnt sure if we would be getting any locally... there have been times we do miss out. So technically I have both already just waiting for it in the post. :D

shokwave2
17th June 2009, 04:25 PM
saw sideways, rampage and breakawy at target shellharbour

has anyone in the illawarra/wollongong seen sideswipe anywhere

Yeah i picked up Sideswipe on the toy release day at Target. All the other places i've seen locally only have the preview deluxes (soundwave/bumbleebee) on display.

GoktimusPrime
17th June 2009, 07:51 PM
Sighted Sideswipe at Kmart Blacktown. There were 2 there but I grabbed one for gamblor916 so there was 1 remaining when I left. ;)

Dkaris
17th June 2009, 10:39 PM
Checked work tonight, target miranda, we got heaps of the preview deluxes, and thats about all for deluxe, still got a few voyagers, starscream, ironhide mostly. and plenty of leader megs and OP. Also have about 5 of both voyager megs and mix master as well as a fair few robot heros, the scout class figs and the bumblebee helmet and arm blaster thingy I'm sweating on leader jetfire

dirge
17th June 2009, 11:30 PM
ROTF Keychains at K-Mart Sylvania. They didn't have prices since they're preparing (overnight - I went at 11pm) for the 20% sale tomorrow.

Deceptic_Optic
17th June 2009, 11:32 PM
Checked work tonight, target miranda, we got heaps of the preview deluxes, and thats about all for deluxe, still got a few voyagers, starscream, ironhide mostly. and plenty of leader megs and OP. Also have about 5 of both voyager megs and mix master as well as a fair few robot heros, the scout class figs and the bumblebee helmet and arm blaster thingy I'm sweating on leader jetfire

any news on jetfire?

Dkaris
18th June 2009, 12:12 AM
well im thinking he should be released soon, BBTS has him as a pre order, arriving june, and we usually get our stock a bit before BBTS release dates so.. any time now i hope

Deceptic_Optic
18th June 2009, 12:21 AM
well im thinking he should be released soon, BBTS has him as a pre order, arriving june, and we usually get our stock a bit before BBTS release dates so.. any time now i hope

do u think u could hold 1 for me *fingers cross*? oh yeah btw wer the one fixing the shelves yesterday at the toy section?

Dkaris
18th June 2009, 12:34 AM
do u think u could hold 1 for me *fingers cross*? oh yeah btw wer the one fixing the shelves yesterday at the toy section?

nah buddy, i dont work week days, only week nights and day shifts on weekends. if we get a few leader jettys in ill hold you one, first digs goes to numero uno tho =p

Deceptic_Optic
18th June 2009, 02:02 AM
nah buddy, i dont work week days, only week nights and day shifts on weekends. if we get a few leader jettys in ill hold you one, first digs goes to numero uno tho =p

i understand bro you first but second one goes to big daddy. thanks bro

mknell
18th June 2009, 09:01 AM
Saw pleanty of voyager Megatrons & Mixmasters, as well as pleanty of the shockwave vs bumblebee & sunstorm vs rachet this morning at Kmart Parramatta

PirateCop
18th June 2009, 03:42 PM
burwood kmart has an abundance of rotf leaders mixmasters, megs, shockwave and sunstorms as well as previews but no other deluxes or animated leaders :(

morg176
18th June 2009, 06:57 PM
saw sideswipe at target shellharbour

Dkaris
18th June 2009, 09:44 PM
I put out 2 ROTF ultimate bumblebees tonight, scanned them up. $150 a piece, we have either 4 or 6 of them in our reserves though.

i_amtrunks
19th June 2009, 09:02 AM
Kmart at Penrith has a full TF ROTF aisle in the overstock/special area, no ROTF stock in the general tf area (which was near empty. Had Wave 1 Legends, Deluxes, Leaders and gravity bots, as well as wave 1 and 2 Scouts and Voyagers. at least a dozen of each figure, and way more of the Voyagers.

No Animated Leaders (and they had about 40 of them a few weeks ago). If anyone in Western Sydney spots them for the clearance price, can you grab me one of each if possible, and let me know so I can arrange a pick up and re-imbursement, I don't care if three or four of you each grab me the same one, want them purely for repainting and customising practise.

Megatrons are preferred, but more than happy with Magnus and Bulkhead, have some great ideas for each of them!

Thanking you all!

LordCyrusOmega
19th June 2009, 03:47 PM
Shellharbour kmart has animated shockwave\activator ratchet and sunstorm\activatorbumblee 2 packs. had quite a few.

Shellharbour tartget has ROTF mixmaster and voyager class megatron

colin78
19th June 2009, 06:33 PM
Hobbyco in the QVB in Sydney has Mighty Muggs Grimlock and Starscream.$23.50 each...

mknell
20th June 2009, 02:58 PM
Just left big w blacktown and they have the fallen in, there is only 3 or 4 left, I put one on layby. They also have a desert ratchet in.

i_amtrunks
20th June 2009, 04:47 PM
Kmart Mt Druitt has the early Movie waves in the promotional area at the front of the store, same stuff as Kmart Penrith, some of these voyagers will be shelf warming for ages!

Not too much TF stuff in the regular tf section, Blurr and Swindle wave animated figures, a couple of broken Bulkheads (shoulder pads ripped off, but can be re-affixed) and TF1 Keychains back out in strength...

Dkaris
20th June 2009, 07:18 PM
i picked up the fallen today from miranda david jones. He was stuck right up the back ^_^ they had one of hte voyager class ratchets, but i duno which.

RagingBull
20th June 2009, 08:39 PM
yay the fallen is popping up here n there, just in time for me since im finishing exams on monday night i can get out there hunting again yay! im sooo looking forward to getting the fallen! he looks sweet.

any reviews from you guys that got him yet, does he live up to the video reviews on youtube?

cheerrs

only 4 n half days to go people! wooooo!

Deceptic_Optic
21st June 2009, 11:14 AM
what: voyager class 'the fallen' and 'desert tracker ratchet'

where: big w blacktown

when: exactly 1002 am

pricing: ask counter to compare price to kmart. item acquired at 39.20 a pop!, normal price was 48.90 i think somewhere around there.

availability: 3 more fallen and 1 more ratchet, probably more stock at the back

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Deceptic_Optics/IMG_0388.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Deceptic_Optics/IMG_0389.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Deceptic_Optics/IMG_0390.jpg

mknell
21st June 2009, 11:25 AM
what: voyager class 'the fallen' and 'desert tracker ratchet'

where: big w blacktown

when: exactly 1002 am

pricing: ask counter to compare price to kmart. item acquired at 39.20 a pop!, normal price was 48.90 i think somewhere around there.

availability: 3 more fallen and 1 more ratchet, probably more stock at the back

Lol you live in blacktown too
Yesterday I noiced there were pleanty of Ratchets (most were behind others like Prime)

I didn't know you could get them to compair prices to other stores and get it cheaper, how does that work? Like what do you do exactly to get it

Deceptic_Optic
21st June 2009, 12:04 PM
Lol you live in blacktown too
Yesterday I noiced there were pleanty of Ratchets (most were behind others like Prime)

I didn't know you could get them to compair prices to other stores and get it cheaper, how does that work? Like what do you do exactly to get it

well the story is that i bought the voyager megatron and prime at kmart then i saw your post, went to big w refunded the two since i got leader classes of them. then went to big w ask one of the ladies if i could compare prices since i still got the reciept from kamrt and they said yes so i went and grab the fallen and ratchet and showed them my refunded reciept and showed them the price and wolla! got it for the discounted price the same as kmart. so i got 2 transformers the fallen and ratchet and one very happy deceptic_optics

mknell
21st June 2009, 12:07 PM
well the story is that i bought the voyager megatron and prime at kmart then i saw your post, went to big w refunded the two since i got leader classes of them. then went to big w ask one of the ladies if i could compare prices since i still got the reciept from kamrt and they said yes so i went and grab the fallen and ratchet and showed them my refunded reciept and showed them the price and wolla! got it for the discounted price the same as kmart. so i got 2 transformers the fallen and ratchet and one very happy deceptic_optics

Nice work there, glad I could let you know about the Fallen, I was very excited when I saw it

Deceptic_Optic
21st June 2009, 12:12 PM
Nice work there, glad I could let you know about the Fallen, I was very excited when I saw it

do0o0de i went there this morning and i thought he was gone and kept walking then i saw the middle shelves and yay wam bam thank you mam! i got my brothers wife to look for her in brisbane but no luck there. and everywhere else i was at blacktown yesterday but didnt bother to check big w. so as soon as i saw your post last nite i reallt got excited. where abouts is your location im here at douglas rd.

mknell
21st June 2009, 12:59 PM
do0o0de i went there this morning and i thought he was gone and kept walking then i saw the middle shelves and yay wam bam thank you mam! i got my brothers wife to look for her in brisbane but no luck there. and everywhere else i was at blacktown yesterday but didnt bother to check big w. so as soon as i saw your post last nite i reallt got excited. where abouts is your location im here at douglas rd.

I'm more Quakers Hill way on Tallagandra Dr
Yeah yesterday I was just browsing around and thought oh yeah I wanna see what Big W had in and loved seeing they had the fallen, but seeing I don't get paid tillnext friday I thought best layby him and a couple of other bits and pieces

GoktimusPrime
21st June 2009, 04:09 PM
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I went to Big W today and there were no Fallens left! :mad:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/toyhunt_nosuccess.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/jam_pain.jpg

mknell
21st June 2009, 04:18 PM
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I went to Big W today and there were no Fallens left! :mad:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/toyhunt_nosuccess.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/jam_pain.jpg

Damm that sux, I'm glad I laybyed mine then

Deceptic_Optic
21st June 2009, 06:46 PM

im sorry to hear that gok, what time did you go there, i went early in the morning as soons as i heard. man there are heaps more oz collectors out there so many competitions! next time i find something il let you guys know k.

did you check the shelves near the electrical section caus eits not even in the toys section?

griffin
22nd June 2009, 12:17 AM
Don't worry too much, stores like Kmart and Target haven't even got to that wave yet. As impatiant as we may be, I think it is better to pace yourself with the collecting, so that you don't have periods of nothing worth buying.

Dkaris
22nd June 2009, 02:56 AM
we havent got the fallen or ratchet in yet, however a vast majority of our stock coming in is toys, for toy sale. you guys have to remember stores like ours have many more product lines then just transformers, and they need replenishing just as m uch, if not more then, transformers

colin78
22nd June 2009, 09:39 AM
Fallen and Ratchet at Big W Bankstown, and a solitary Starscream keychain at Kmart Bankstown too.

GoktimusPrime
22nd June 2009, 02:14 PM
im sorry to hear that gok, what time did you go there,
2:30PM

did you check the shelves near the electrical section caus eits not even in the toys section?
Wha?! Gah! I don't think I'll be able to get there before closing today. (T_T)

Deceptic_Optic
22nd June 2009, 03:27 PM
2:30PM

Wha?! Gah! I don't think I'll be able to get there before closing today. (T_T)

i was going there to have a look and would have bought it for you, but i remember i need to get my car fixed today so there is no way of transportation for me unless i took the bus but its cold and im feeling lazy, cant you get anyone to go there? dont wworry gok i think there will be more of him around, cant wait for barricade cos i didnt have him on the last movie, the twins.

Fungal Infection
22nd June 2009, 03:35 PM
Mudflap, Ravage, Smokescreen, Mixmaster and Crabitron seen at K-mart, Merrylands. No Ravages or Mudflaps left though. :D

mknell
22nd June 2009, 03:50 PM
Mudflap, Ravage, Smokescreen, Mixmaster and Crabitron seen at K-mart, Merrylands. No Ravages or Mudflaps left though. :D

Damm sounds like they went fast

Deceptic_Optic
22nd June 2009, 04:05 PM
Damm sounds like they went fast

mknell found anything new, did you go to kmart today, i was going to check out if they have it but i dont have a car.

Fungal Infection
22nd June 2009, 04:11 PM
Forgot that K-mart Merrylands also had Deep Desert Brawl as well.

G1Optimal
22nd June 2009, 04:40 PM

If this is BKTN....

When you are able to

I dont think you will be able to miss the small stack of L.class Prime's and Megatron's. :D:D

And i think i saw at least 2 The Fallens there..(crossing my fingers for ya)

i was going there to have a look and would have bought it for you, but i remember i need to get my car fixed today so there is no way of transportation for me unless i took the bus but its cold and im feeling lazy, cant you get anyone to go there? dont wworry gok i think there will be more of him around, cant wait for barricade cos i didnt have him on the last movie, the twins.

I was wondering if i should get one for GoktimusPrime to...:o:o:o

mknell
22nd June 2009, 05:11 PM
mknell found anything new, did you go to kmart today, i was going to check out if they have it but i dont have a car.

Nah been flat out at work, though might stop by kmart on the way home

Deceptic_Optic
22nd June 2009, 05:20 PM
Nah been flat out at work, though might stop by kmart on the way home

do0ode if you see mudlap, ravage or barricade do you mind getting it for me. Il get it off you on friday if its kewl. Il pm you my number sms me if you can

mknell
22nd June 2009, 05:51 PM
do0ode if you see mudlap, ravage or barricade do you mind getting it for me. Il get it off you on friday if its kewl. Il pm you my number sms me if you can

Keep ya posted and if not I'll check out parra kmart for ya in the morning

GoktimusPrime
22nd June 2009, 07:43 PM
I found a lot of The Fallens at Winston Hills Big W so I got one from there. Thank you for your kind offer Deceptic_Optic. :) I went back and had a look at Blacktown Big W too - you're right, they're near the electrical/AV section, not at the toy section. I grabbed one of them and stuck it in the toy section in case another kid/collector goes there looking for it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I usually don't check other sections of a store for TFs if I don't find it in the toy section. :/ Seems like a ridiculous place to put an endcap (aisle cap?).

Winsto Big W sensibly had all their The Fallen toys -- wait for it -- on their RotF shelves in the toy section! Genius! I'd forgotten to show the door checker my toy before I walked in, so even with a receipt they weren't sure if I'd actually bought the toy or just brought the receipt along and nicked one of theirs. The door checker asked for a manager who told me that I should show it to the door checker when entering the store next time, which I agreed to, but while I had his attention I decided to have some choice words with him about their ridiculous decision to put The Fallen away from the toy section and my extreme anger and frustration in my inability to find it yesterday. I got so excited I started shouting and probably frothing at the mouth. In fact, this (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/manolis/n36919454_33284168_7427.jpg) is what I must've looked like to him. He didn't seem to care though - was more concerned about potential theft* rather than customer service. (-_-)

*he could've at least feigned interest. d:

G1Optimal
22nd June 2009, 09:07 PM
I found a lot of The Fallens at Winston Hills Big W so I got one from there. Thank you for your kind offer Deceptic_Optic. :) I went back and had a look at Blacktown Big W too - you're right, they're near the electrical/AV section, not at the toy section. I grabbed one of them and stuck it in the toy section in case another kid/collector goes there looking for it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I usually don't check other sections of a store for TFs if I don't find it in the toy section. :/ Seems like a ridiculous place to put an endcap (aisle cap?).

Winsto Big W sensibly had all their The Fallen toys -- wait for it -- on their RotF shelves in the toy section! Genius! I'd forgotten to show the door checker my toy before I walked in, so even with a receipt they weren't sure if I'd actually bought the toy or just brought the receipt along and nicked one of theirs. The door checker asked for a manager who told me that I should show it to the door checker when entering the store next time, which I agreed to, but while I had his attention I decided to have some choice words with him about their ridiculous decision to put The Fallen away from the toy section and my extreme anger and frustration in my inability to find it yesterday. I got so excited I started shouting and probably frothing at the mouth. In fact, this (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/manolis/n36919454_33284168_7427.jpg) is what I must've looked like to him. He didn't seem to care though - was more concerned about potential theft* rather than customer service. (-_-)

I was thinking the same thing ....
until, i realised it could been put there to entice the people who goes to the home entertainment section ( who get Computer Games , Blu-rays/DVD's etc...)

or/and

They put it there so they can hide it till the movie comes out something?:confused:

edit: heck it could be due to this to:
Big W Toy Spectacular (http://catalogues.bigw.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=12452203352527&pageview=two&gotopage=1)

colin78
22nd June 2009, 09:11 PM
Hey,

Ravage, Mudflap, Cannon Bumblebee, Dessert Brawl, Interogator Barricade and Smokescreen all at kmart hurstville, also a nice collection of the new keyrings.

Voyager Optimus, Mixmaster, Starscream, Demolishor, Ironhide are there too.

Ohh, and the Animated Sunstorm and Shockwave 2 packs too...

No sign of Chromia, Skids or Wheelie yet though.

Deceptic_Optic
23rd June 2009, 03:43 AM

Well look to the brighter side gok at least the fallen had been captured and what a cool figure is he. Well except the legs keeps poppin off. Next il txt you if i find something

i_amtrunks
23rd June 2009, 08:16 AM
edit: heck it could be due to this to:
Big W Toy Spectacular (http://catalogues.bigw.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=12452203352527&pageview=two&gotopage=1)

I'd say that is on the money, even though the toy sale is a month away. The only gripe I have with the big July toy sales is that you literally have to search the entire store to come across the random placings of many of the items on sale.

liegeprime
23rd June 2009, 08:34 AM
Was at Kmart Blacktown last night and ... well a bit of a waste of walking, still the same ROTF stuff, lots of Scouts - for those trying to get ROTF Ransack well, good news theres heaps theres, saw at least 8, 2 Mixmaster, 1 V. Prime, same slew of Univ. Smokescreen x1, Dinobot, TFA Oilslick, and also 2 units of Marvel Crossover Ironman and Spiderman 2 packs. NO fallen:( and ive roamed that store so I can say there IS NO Fallen there.:(:mad:

Deceptic_Optic
23rd June 2009, 09:16 AM
Was at Kmart Blacktown last night and ... well a bit of a waste of walking, still the same ROTF stuff, lots of Scouts - for those trying to get ROTF Ransack well, good news theres heaps theres, saw at least 8, 2 Mixmaster, 1 V. Prime, same slew of Univ. Smokescreen x1, Dinobot, TFA Oilslick, and also 2 units of Marvel Crossover Ironman and Spiderman 2 packs. NO fallen:( and ive roamed that store so I can say there IS NO Fallen there.:(:mad:

Big W dre middle aisle near the entertainment and electrical department, the fallen is with ratchet, leader megs and prime

Dkaris
23rd June 2009, 11:24 PM
saw some new optimus in a pack with a decepticon at work tonight. some kind of toys from the universe line, in other news, i dunno if its technically a sighting, i found ROTF online already. <3 the internet

i_amtrunks
24th June 2009, 09:16 AM
saw some new optimus in a pack with a decepticon at work tonight. some kind of toys from the universe line

That would Be Cybertron Optimus Prime and Crumplezone.

liegeprime
24th June 2009, 12:59 PM
That would Be Cybertron Optimus Prime and Crumplezone.

Oooooh They're here then already , yes...... now what to do with Crumplezone? hmmmm

Deceptic_Optic
24th June 2009, 01:20 PM
anyone spotted ravage, interrogator barricade, mudflap or wheelie around west? blacktown area?

i_amtrunks
24th June 2009, 01:28 PM
Oooooh They're here then already , yes...... now what to do with Crumplezone? hmmmm

Wait for the toy sales? :p

Lets see what the prices for this two pack are Liege, then we can talk, I do need some repaint fodder...

Since Blacktown is not worth visiting, I'm going to have a quick look out at Kmart Mt Druitt before Origin tonight to see if I can get my paws on a Ravage, but I bet the shelves do not get restocked till after the Kmart sale finishes.

Dkaris
24th June 2009, 10:59 PM
ill try get a price on that optimus and crumplezone pack tomorrow night, im not really that impressed with the optiimus it comes with though. his arms look way too small for his body

Deceptic_Optic
25th June 2009, 06:44 AM
optimus and crumplezone 129.99 @ target blacktown, alot of the fallen and ratchets at big w blacktown in the middle aisle near the eletronics section, just checked it yesterday so if anyone is looking for the fallen sure to find one at big w.

i_amtrunks
25th June 2009, 09:58 AM
Kmart Mt Druitt had Deluxe Smokescreen, Deep Desert Brawl, but no other new figures.

Big W plumpton had a whole display in the middle of the walkway near in the clothing section, on the way to the toys section jam packed with RotF toys: Ravage, Mudflap, Barricade, plus a whole heap of older toys, including FAB's.

Watch out for Mudflap, his QC is terrible, his orange paint is kinda speckly/shiny (like it has glitter in it), and out of the 10 figures I checked, only two were semi-decent.

No noticeable problems with ravage though.

Deceptic_Optic
25th June 2009, 01:02 PM
ravage, barricade and mudflap acquired at big w westfields at eastgardens will post photos when i get home.

RagingBull
26th June 2009, 03:49 PM
mix masters, voyager megs, and ratchet have popped up at stores in reasonable quantities. picked up the fallen from big w blacktown, it was the very last one there that i could see and was tucked up right in the back behind, so if you to your stores make sure you look at ALL the voyager boxes because i almost left the tf section without looking at them all. HIGHLY recommend the figure!

cant wait for the twins and the Arcee bikes to come out. and some more constructicons too. im going to be sooo broke after all this hunting haha

see yas

Deceptic_Optic
26th June 2009, 03:52 PM
mix masters, voyager megs, and ratchet have popped up at stores in reasonable quantities. picked up the fallen from big w blacktown, it was the very last one there that i could see and was tucked up right in the back behind, so if you to your stores make sure you look at ALL the voyager boxes because i almost left the tf section without looking at them all. HIGHLY recommend the figure!

cant wait for the twins and the Arcee bikes to come out. and some more constructicons too. im going to be sooo broke after all this hunting haha

see yas

bro keep an eye for ravage and mudflap they are poppin everywhere i just bought some yesterday

RageOnTheRoads
26th June 2009, 06:55 PM
ravage, barricade and mudflap acquired at big w westfields at eastgardens will post photos when i get home.

Thank you Deceptic_optics! :D

Dkaris
27th June 2009, 12:15 AM
did night fill tonight, we have voyager ratchet in. we had the fallen but work mates bought all 4 of them, so they didnt even make it to the sale floor. also we have begun putting out our gi joe stuff, first wave was put up tonight. second wave isnt allowed to be put up until the 10th of july.

Deceptic_Optic
27th June 2009, 06:38 AM
did night fill tonight, we have voyager ratchet in. we had the fallen but work mates bought all 4 of them, so they didnt even make it to the sale floor. also we have begun putting out our gi joe stuff, first wave was put up tonight. second wave isnt allowed to be put up until the 10th of july.

nice! good job Dkaris

morg176
27th June 2009, 10:57 PM
hey, does anyone know what the deal is with unclepetes [wollongong]
are they refurbishing, moved or closed down?

SGB
27th June 2009, 11:29 PM
I think they're moving.

Tiby
28th June 2009, 12:09 AM

The new bridge they are building to join to the building across Keira Street will be going through the area where Uncle Pete's is. I think they might be temporarily going to near McDonald's at the Food Court until the renovations are done.

Tiby
28th June 2009, 04:57 PM
BIG W Warrawong - waiting for sale! So hard to resist!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Tiby1/photo-27.jpg

K-Mart Warrawong (plus Ravage who wasn't in the pic):

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Tiby1/photo-28.jpg

Deceptic_Optic
28th June 2009, 05:16 PM

nice! any spots of jetfire? skids? or jolt?

Tiby
28th June 2009, 05:21 PM
Nope. Only FAB Jolt and Jetfire.

PirateCop
28th June 2009, 05:31 PM
do bigw do lay bys?

Tiby
28th June 2009, 05:39 PM
do bigw do lay bys?

Yep!

dirge
28th June 2009, 07:30 PM
Big W Rockdale have the same deluxes as Warrawong, in the same display. I couldn't see (or find) them at Big W Miranda. Nothing new at DJs Miranda, I didn't check the other stores. No ROTF toys at Frasers cycles (still!) but I did get a Legends Blackout from the first film (:

G1Optimal
28th June 2009, 07:54 PM

thats "if" you can get them during the sale that is.;)

Tiby
28th June 2009, 07:56 PM
True, but there were heaps there

i_amtrunks
29th June 2009, 11:22 AM
That is the same one I saw with the same figures last week.

Similar setups had Ultimate Bumblebee and Leader Primes and Megatrons at Plumpton Big W, but they were closer to the books/DVD section.

Deceptic_Optic
29th June 2009, 02:08 PM
Thank you Deceptic_optics! :D

glad to be at your servcie, keep an eye for jetfire and the new stuffs and il let you know if i find something.!:D:cool:

Dkaris
1st July 2009, 10:52 PM
So i have some good and bad news for those of you looking for ROTF stuff in my target store, I'll start with the bad news.

We had 3 different sections of transformers stuff: one in the boys toys aisle, one front end, and one in the promotional area. Unfortunately, in preparation for the toy sale, other* toys have been placed in the promotional section. Leaving only the small section in boys toys aisle and the front end which is mostly legends and voyagers.

I did my best to get some deluxe figures out on the front ends tonight, so theres a little more variety.

I hear you asking. tell me the good news DK tell me the good news! (ok so maybe your not actually asking, but ill tell you anyway, coz im a nice guy =P)

The good news is we got a huge shipment of leaders in, leader megatron, leader optimus and yes, you guessed it, leader Jetfire. Unfortunately because of the lack of space all the leader jetfires are out the back, but if you ask the guy in toys, he should go get you one, hes a nice guy. Also in stock is voyager ratchet, the fallen, megs, ironhide, optimus. The only deluxes we have right now are soundwave, bumblebee, sideswipe, sideways, breakaway, the bulldozer one and i think thats it.

With that said, we are expecting 19 pallets of toys in the next few days. for those of you who dont know how big 19 pallets is, stack them one on top of the next and itd be about the size of optimus prime =D

Saintly
2nd July 2009, 02:16 AM
did FOUR bigw stores midnight (macquarie, chullora, bankstown & auburn). all had standard stock but no deluxe sideswipe or leader jetfire :(

dkaris, where's your target store? do they price match against bigw?

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 07:34 AM
did big w blacktown at midnight and eastgardens this morning and nothing special just the prices i guess is good i knew iw as going to get dissapointed so out of pity got myself another fallen, it was packed at blacktown! but east garden was dead as, so i check kmart which is open at 6 here at eastgardens only new stuff i saw are FAB starscream, sideswipe and mudflap. no signs of new deluxes just the dark redeco of breakaway, smokescreen and dd brawl. and saw bumblebee legends!

JETFIRE, SKIDS where forth are thou?

RagingBull
2nd July 2009, 11:48 AM
just got back from BIGW wetherill park. and this is the spot for ravages, mudflaps, and barricade. because in the middle isle display you cant miss it. they are litterally overflowing with the 3 figure types! check out your local bigWs you mite get lucky their too.

picked up mudflap and ravage (already got barricade from tf1) TOTALLY AWESOME!

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 11:49 AM
just got back from BIGW wetherill park. and this is the spot for ravages, mudflaps, and barricade. because in the middle isle display you cant miss it. they are litterally overflowing with the 3 figure types! check out your local bigWs you mite get lucky their too.

picked up mudflap and ravage (already got barricade from tf1) TOTALLY AWESOME!

nice job do0ode any signs? of jetfire or skids anywhere?

sanbot
2nd July 2009, 11:56 AM
dkaris, where's your target store? do they price match against bigw?

was just about to ask the same question! :D

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 12:11 PM
was just about to ask the same question! :D

he works at Target Miranda in Westfields

sanbot
2nd July 2009, 12:25 PM
he works at Target Miranda in Westfields

thx mate

RagingBull
2nd July 2009, 01:31 PM
nice job do0ode any signs? of jetfire or skids anywhere?

im totally hanging for those figures! but sadly no signs.
speaking of twins and giant robots....
any idea when the twins icecream truck is coming and when we can expect LongHaul?

actually, im dieing for the Arcee triplets, i got a thing for odd looking bots and am really excited to get them, any idea when they hit shelves?

by the way, does any know if we will get figures of hightower and scrapper, not the ones that come with the huge demolishor or the legends size but actual individual ones, deluxe or otherwise?

cheers

CyberPrimo51
2nd July 2009, 01:37 PM
Spotted LC Jetfire at Target Chatswood for $99 a pop didnt get it coz of the price tried to make them to price match kmart and big w but they wont budge . Also saw sideways and sidewipe for those who are looking for it.

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 01:42 PM
Spotted LC Jetfire at Target Chatswood for $99 a pop didnt get on coz of the price tried to make them to price match kmart and big w but they wont budge . Also saw sideways and sidewipe for those who are looking for it.

Damn you serz! I got an inside man in Miranda 'Dkaris' he said they have LC Jetfire there just ask the toy store do0ode and he will get it of the back so yeah.

im totally hanging for those figures! but sadly no signs.
speaking of twins and giant robots....
any idea when the twins icecream truck is coming and when we can expect LongHaul?

actually, im dieing for the Arcee triplets, i got a thing for odd looking bots and am really excited to get them, any idea when they hit shelves?

by the way, does any know if we will get figures of hightower and scrapper, not the ones that come with the huge demolishor or the legends size but actual individual ones, deluxe or otherwise?

cheers well good news is i got a jetfire on hold at target miranda speak to Dkaris and he might be able to help you with that

Dkaris
2nd July 2009, 02:27 PM
ill give you guys some advice for these toy sales which applies to most of the stores, target, big w, kmart etc.

Toy sales are chaotic, ive worked them and its hell for staff because you have constant customers wanting stock, and its hell for customers coz there are never any staff around for them to get assistance. Now, most people simply stand in the aisle with a blank expression on their faces, complaining about how there are no staff. To these people i say: wake up. its frigging toy sale. the biggest sale of the year, of course we're going to be busy. Now, if you really cant find someone and you want to know if theres anything out the back, that may not be on the shelves, your best bet is to find the stores reception area, usually located either at the front of the store or near layby. tell the receptionist what your after, and chances are theyll page someone to check for you. Sure itll take 5- 10 minutes but if your that eager for a certain toy, you'll wait =P.

Another thing to take into consideration is most stores during toy sales have a little information counter that is normally updated with what is in stock and whats been sold. These counters are set up to help you, make use of them =]

Take into consideration that not every staff member knows transformers, so when you ask for the deluxe class sideswipe, leader class jetfire and a voyager starscream,9 times out of 10 theyll stare at you as if your speaking some other language (maybe cybetronian =P) Do try to explain what it is to them, eg, starscream is a jet. then theyll maybe have some clue.

I think you guys all usually follow this one. Toy sales are busy, stock sells out, if you want something then get there early. You would not believe the number of customers we get during big sales that whinge because the item they want sold out of 5 days ago. Its these people that fuel my fantasy to take an M4 Carbine to work and star blasting them away >=]

Finally, if your going to travel a fair way to another store for something, call first to avoid disappointment. its usually policy that during sales we cant hold stock, but if y our nice to the staff, theyll usually put it on hold for you.

I hope these tips have helped you. I hope none of you end up in my M4 killing spree fantasy =P

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 02:53 PM
ill give you guys some advice for these toy sales which applies to most of the stores, target, big w, kmart etc.

Toy sales are chaotic, ive worked them and its hell for staff because you have constant customers wanting stock, and its hell for customers coz there are never any staff around for them to get assistance. Now, most people simply stand in the aisle with a blank expression on their faces, complaining about how there are no staff. To these people i say: wake up. its frigging toy sale. the biggest sale of the year, of course we're going to be busy. Now, if you really cant find someone and you want to know if theres anything out the back, that may not be on the shelves, your best bet is to find the stores reception area, usually located either at the front of the store or near layby. tell the receptionist what your after, and chances are theyll page someone to check for you. Sure itll take 5- 10 minutes but if your that eager for a certain toy, you'll wait =P.

Another thing to take into consideration is most stores during toy sales have a little information counter that is normally updated with what is in stock and whats been sold. These counters are set up to help you, make use of them =]

Take into consideration that not every staff member knows transformers, so when you ask for the deluxe class sideswipe, leader class jetfire and a voyager starscream,9 times out of 10 theyll stare at you as if your speaking some other language (maybe cybetronian =P) Do try to explain what it is to them, eg, starscream is a jet. then theyll maybe have some clue.

I think you guys all usually follow this one. Toy sales are busy, stock sells out, if you want something then get there early. You would not believe the number of customers we get during big sales that whinge because the item they want sold out of 5 days ago. Its these people that fuel my fantasy to take an M4 Carbine to work and star blasting them away >=]

Finally, if your going to travel a fair way to another store for something, call first to avoid disappointment. its usually policy that during sales we cant hold stock, but if y our nice to the staff, theyll usually put it on hold for you.

I hope these tips have helped you. I hope none of you end up in my M4 killing spree fantasy =P

so Dkaris can you hold a Jetfire for me pretty please *puppy dog eyes* hehehe.. have you got yours already?

Dkaris
2nd July 2009, 03:09 PM
pm me your name, phone number and day your gonna pick it up and ill see wut i can do =]

RageOnTheRoads
2nd July 2009, 03:58 PM
did big w blacktown at midnight and eastgardens this morning and nothing special just the prices i guess is good i knew iw as going to get dissapointed so out of pity got myself another fallen, it was packed at blacktown! but east garden was dead as, so i check kmart which is open at 6 here at eastgardens only new stuff i saw are FAB starscream, sideswipe and mudflap. no signs of new deluxes just the dark redeco of breakaway, smokescreen and dd brawl. and saw bumblebee legends!

JETFIRE, SKIDS where forth are thou?

Hey Deceptic_Optics were the any Barricade, Fallen, or Brawl at Big W eastgardens?

Dkaris
2nd July 2009, 09:52 PM
got your jetfire on hold deceptic. Fresh out of the packing boxes =D

Was also told last night, a lot of the transformers stock we have in store will be put down the front of the store near the entrance for the toysale. Convenient or what!

Deceptic_Optic
2nd July 2009, 10:09 PM
Hey Deceptic_Optics were the any Barricade, Fallen, or Brawl at Big W eastgardens?

there is one of the fallen left but i hid it behind near the gym equipments i was going to get tommorow if you really want it you can have. hope you can find it though, i got Dkaris to hold a jetfire for me and i got three of the fallens already. I saw barricade at big w and its all the way pass the electronic section one of the middle aisle pass the bumblebee battle charge figure. saw brawl at kmart none at big w unfortunately. Barricade aint that good though its the same mold as tf1 toy only with a different gimmick.

Dkaris
2nd July 2009, 10:11 PM
by the way, i found one box of deluxes tonight, it was a mix. one bumblebee preview, one soundwave, one breakaway, one of the bulldozer one, and maybe a few sideswipes, and one smoke screen, the jazz repaint

STL
3rd July 2009, 12:22 AM
by the way, i found one box of deluxes tonight, it was a mix. one bumblebee preview, one soundwave, one breakaway, one of the bulldozer one, and maybe a few sideswipes, and one smoke screen, the jazz repaint

Now that's a very strange assortment. Wonder what wave that is

Dkaris
3rd July 2009, 12:56 AM
Now that's a very strange assortment. Wonder what wave that is

the text on the box didnt make much sense. it wouldnt surprise me if theyd just thrown whatever they had left into the box and sent it out. it didnt really have a specific wave like with the normal deluxe or voyagers etc.

i_amtrunks
3rd July 2009, 01:10 PM
An interesting sighting for those still after the first movie voyager figures, Myer at Blacktown has the original movie voyagers Starscream, Ratchet and Ironhide all for sale at their "sale" price of $40.

Also had a Jungle Camo Bonecrusher ad some legends from the first film.

Big W Blacktown had a tonne of Leader Megatron's, the Primes are selling very well, and about a half dozen Voager Ratchets, and some Deluxe Ravages near the DVD section, nothing much else of note.

Kmart Blacktown had about 3 Sideways figures as well as Cannon Bumblebee and Rampage in the toys section, plus plenty of Preview Soundwaves, Barricades and Legends figures in the overflow area at the end of the store.

gamblor916
3rd July 2009, 01:39 PM
Kmart Merrylands still has Universe Hound and Cyclonus. As for ROTF toys lots of Leader Prime and Megs, a couple of Voyager Prime and Starscream and lots of Preview Soundwave and Bumblebees.
Target Merrylands has pretty much bugger all.

Dkaris
3rd July 2009, 10:49 PM
ok just in from a very productive night fill, i got some good news and bad news.

the bad news: the majority of ROTF stock is being held out the back for the toy sale on the 23rd. management is trying to get us to stop moving our rotf stock to the floor before then, so we dont sell out during toy sale.

the good news; see i dont always listen that well. so tonight when i found a few boxes containing deluxe cannon bumblebee, interrogator barricade, ravage, the brown twin, i accidentally put them out =P so we have them in stock. the tf section is pretty chockers, but i also found i had some of the darker paint job break aways, so ill try getthose out in the near future. I tried to get some leader class jetfires out, but management had a hissy fit, so i had to take them out to the reserve

griffin
3rd July 2009, 11:28 PM
ok just in from a very productive night fill, i got some good news and bad news.

the bad news: the majority of ROTF stock is being held out the back for the toy sale on the 23rd. management is trying to get us to stop moving our rotf stock to the floor before then, so we dont sell out during toy sale.

That just seems so, um, stupid. I mean, they'd rather miss out on 30% of their income by refusing to sell the stock now at full price. Not only that, it suggests that they aren't planning to restock for a long time if they are worried about not having stock for a sale that is still 3-5 weeks away. It's no wonder Target stores seem to be empty of TFs for months at a time - they don't restock when they sell the items, they only restock at certain months of the year. (you can correct me if I'm wrong)

SGB
3rd July 2009, 11:54 PM
K-Mart Warrawong has several TFA Super Primes in stock. Plan on picking one up tomorrow.

Dkaris
4th July 2009, 12:32 AM

the good news; see i dont always listen that well. so tonight when i found a few boxes containing deluxe cannon bumblebee, interrogator barricade, ravage, the brown twin, i accidentally put them out =P so we have them in stock. the tf section is pretty chockers, but i also found i had some of the darker paint job break aways, so ill try getthose out in the near future. I tried to get some leader class jetfires out, but management had a hissy fit, so i had to take them out to the reserve

I agree with you partially, but at the same time i see that they want to save some for toy sale. I mean thinking of the entire amount of stock we have right now, both in reserve and on the floor, about 30% of it is on the floor. i feel they should at least get some of the new figures out now, even if it means pulling other stuff off the floor such as FAB's. Thats the only way i got the new wave of deluxes out tonight, remove one product and fill it with another. management and I often clash heads over these kind of things, but at the end of the day, t heir management and im staff. who wins?

morg176
4th July 2009, 12:43 AM
has anyone in shellharbour/warrawong/wollongong seen rotf sideswipe at the toy sales, $19 is a killer price for a deluxe [the price they should be all the time.
and after having my car repaied i can only afford one or two deluxes :D

is there any way we [australian tf collecters] can by tf at low prices from the states or something, ship them here, and end up paying less for them? or would it be a logistical nightmare

just a thought :)

illawarra collecter

shokwave2
4th July 2009, 03:59 AM
I did see a Sideswipe hiding on the bottom shelf at Target Shellharbour on Thursday, but their toy sale hasn't started yet. Maybe you can convince them to price match. That's if it's still there that is.

dirge
4th July 2009, 11:34 AM
The other thing about Target's holding back stock that strikes me, Dkaris, is that they're holding the ROTF toys back while it's showing in the cinemas, effectively waiting for the movie to finish it's run. They could easily get the 30% extra that griffin alludes to _now_.

Fungal Infection
4th July 2009, 09:23 PM
Movie 1 Leader Optimuses, Megatrons and Brawls spotted at $67.73 at Big W Bonnyrigg for anyone not interested in ROTF toys. They also had some of the movie scene sets, price unknown.

i_amtrunks
4th July 2009, 10:48 PM
Target Mt Druitt had Leader Jetfire, Optimus Prime and Megatron in the overflow, special section to the west of the entrance. Not much in the normal toy section though.

All at regular prices, but looks as though they are really stocking up for the sale.

G1Optimal
5th July 2009, 05:26 PM
Target Mt Druitt had Leader Jetfire, Optimus Prime and Megatron in the overflow, special section to the west of the entrance. Not much in the normal toy section though.

All at regular prices, but looks as though they are really stocking up for the sale.

Ah Scrap....:(

that's the closet Sighting to me yet. :(

Curious, How many did they have i_amtrunks??

Deceptic_Optic
5th July 2009, 05:50 PM
i was there dre, its not in the toy section but on the front left of the target a temporary toy section i think they are getting it ready for the sale. there where 4 fallens and 8 jetfire im coming back for one tommorow thing is they don't price match so yeah. goodluck though.

Dkaris
5th July 2009, 09:00 PM
i was there dre, its not in the toy section but on the front left of the target a temporary toy section i think they are getting it ready for the sale. there where 4 fallens and 8 jetfire im coming back for one tommorow thing is they don't price match so yeah. goodluck though.you been to my store to collect your jetfire yet

Deceptic_Optic
6th July 2009, 05:18 AM
you been to my store to collect your jetfire yet

I will its just that i run out of energon i mean money this week had to pay some bills maybe tommorow. Im just juiced out, with all the tf stuff ive been buying. plus after seing jetfire i wanted to get another one from in mt druitt as well, but if mt druitt can price match then i might bale out on your jetfire dont worry il ring your customer sevrice to cancel it and i really appreciate the help thanks again.

sanbot
6th July 2009, 10:34 AM
Saw some KO shoe transformers at Parklea's on sunday whilst trying to look for a giant teddy bear.

The asian dude at the store said in chinese accent, "I give you for 5 dolla".

Eazy D
6th July 2009, 04:36 PM
Big W rockdale @ 9 this morning.
1 sideways [credits to dirge] 1 fallen. 2 Mudflaps. Lots of Ravages

Dkaris
6th July 2009, 08:36 PM
Saw some KO shoe transformers at Parklea's on sunday whilst trying to look for a giant teddy bear.

The asian dude at the store said in chinese accent, "I give you for 5 dolla".

i bet you were looking for a gloomy bear

sanbot
6th July 2009, 08:43 PM
i bet you were looking for a gloomy bear

wots a gloomy bear?

Dkaris
6th July 2009, 11:30 PM
their often a pink bear either a stuffed toy one or a vinyl figure, with bloody claws and a bloody mouth. their very big in japan. the markets sell fake ones. you often find the real ones in claw machines, or you pay big bucks to get them from the usa

GoktimusPrime
7th July 2009, 12:21 AM
Are these it?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Conventions/Smash%202008/smash2008_13.jpg :)
P.S.: Yes, this photo was an intentional tribute to G1's Time Wars #205 (http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/7/79/MarvelUK-205.jpg) ;)

Dkaris
7th July 2009, 01:12 AM
yeah thats them. I got a massive vinyl one in my front window.

griffin
7th July 2009, 01:52 AM
That is just... disturbing. A cute cuddley bear for kids that looks like it is a character in a very poor b-grade horror movie... Now I've seen everything...

Dkaris
7th July 2009, 01:58 AM
the concept behind it is a kid finds the bear as a cub, and keeps it and it grows up, and pretty much kills him. The concept behind it is wild animals arent meant to be domesticated. =]

griffin
7th July 2009, 02:17 AM
And they made a cutesy, cuddley toy of that crazed killer for the youngens? It's like having a plush Freddy Kruger doll... :p

fatbot
7th July 2009, 06:48 AM
And they made a cutesy, cuddley toy of that crazed killer for the youngens? It's like having a plush Freddy Kruger doll... :p

i'm pretty sure you can already get that

sanbot
7th July 2009, 09:07 AM
their often a pink bear either a stuffed toy one or a vinyl figure, with bloody claws and a bloody mouth. their very big in japan. the markets sell fake ones. you often find the real ones in claw machines, or you pay big bucks to get them from the usa

No definately not that one! :p

I was looking for one for my girlfriend. Somehow doubt she'd appreciate a cute teddy bear with bloody claws and bloody mouth.

Deceptic_Optic
7th July 2009, 09:12 AM
so shazam have bought jetfire yet?

GoktimusPrime
7th July 2009, 06:32 PM
It's like having a plush Freddy Kruger doll...
They've made a plush of the killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RdvMzxTNs-M/Rp4SPuqp_pI/AAAAAAAAAEo/yYJN4shN2IQ/s400/killer%2Bbunny%2Bplush%2Btoy.jpg) from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's even a bloody variant! (http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/python_bloody_rabbit_L.jpg) :D

And if that's not enough, you can't go past plush Cthulu!! (http://www.kristopherreisz.com/images/cthulhu_plush.gif) ;)

gamblor916
9th July 2009, 12:50 PM
Lots of ROTF Sideways and Rampage at Winston Hills Big W

SGB
10th July 2009, 03:36 PM
Spotted the Universe Battle for the Cyber Planet Keys set at Warrawong Big W this afternoon. They only had one on the shelf.

GoktimusPrime
10th July 2009, 10:24 PM
Leader Jetfires found at Target Carlingford. Full price though and they won't price match. :( Still, I haven't been able to find one anywhere else so far so I'll probably cave in just to save time and petrol money scouring around all over the place trying to find one on sale.

RagingBull
11th July 2009, 05:04 PM
jetfire at target wetherill park, like a dozen or so. FULL EFFING PRICE!! what happened to biggest toy sale. i laybuyed it costing me a total of $102, but he seriously looks like he is worth every cent, the pictures dont do him justice till you see him in your hands.

also, both bigW and target had a tone of ravages, mudflaps, barricade, dessert brawl. target had alot of voyager mix master and megatron. both had a few of megatron and prime leader class

Deceptic_Optic
11th July 2009, 05:12 PM
jetfire at target wetherill park, like a dozen or so. FULL EFFING PRICE!! what happened to biggest toy sale. i laybuyed it costing me a total of $102, but he seriously looks like he is worth every cent, the pictures dont do him justice till you see him in your hands.

also, both bigW and target had a tone of ravages, mudflaps, barricade, dessert brawl. target had alot of voyager mix master and megatron. both had a few of megatron and prime leader class

any signs of skids or chromia here at sydney?

RagingBull
12th July 2009, 02:47 AM

nah mate, not in any of the shops i been to recently. it sucks because i really want the arcee triplets and skids.

keep your eyes peeled because we may expect them soon i guess. jetfires to seem to be in mass release now, at target atleast anyways.

griffin
12th July 2009, 12:08 PM
Broadway Target had both versions of Mudflap at the same time. Heap of TFs ready for the sale in 2 weeks, including Jetfire, but nothing else new-ish.

SMHFConvoy
12th July 2009, 07:17 PM
Uncle Pete's in Castle Towers has Chromia :) and Wheelie :/

Deceptic_Optic
12th July 2009, 08:17 PM

thanks for the info

Robzy
13th July 2009, 10:43 PM
I was in Sydney today (I got a paid Entertainment gig up there, so I was flown in and out quickly to work, otherwise I would've organized a meet).

I didn't have much time, but I still went to a Big W in Cronulla or Miranda (somewhere :confused:) in some big shopping centre quickly - but nothing "new".

dirge
13th July 2009, 10:51 PM
That'd be Miranda (the giant shopping centre) - Cronulla has a beach but nowhere to buy TFs. Transformers stock barely lasts a day at Big W Miranda, there's so much traffic.

Seraphim Prime
13th July 2009, 11:07 PM

Because I bought the last Skids. :)

And am really happy with him. :)

Saintly
14th July 2009, 12:04 AM
heaps of jetfires at Target burwood... bought it and refunded a megatron from kmart (which was price-match with bigw price)

also spotted member Kup on the way in (I was at the checkout)

can't find any sideswipe though :(

nothing new

liegeprime
14th July 2009, 08:09 AM
Weird thing though is that Sideswipe was everywhere BEFORE the movie - well in the Kmarts I visited though then all of a sudden he's "rare" now

Deceptic_Optic
14th July 2009, 10:03 AM
sideswipe plenty at target mt druitt

Fungal Infection
14th July 2009, 01:21 PM
Skids, Wheelie, Chromia, Scalpel, Reverb and Dunerunner sighted at Uncle Petes Roselands. No Skids left (snapped up 2, one for me, one for nephew), no Wheelies left (snapped up 2, one for me one for mate) and no Dunerunners or Scalpels. Just 1 lone Chromia and heaps of Reverbs left now. :D

Fungal Infection
18th July 2009, 04:40 PM
Wheelie, Chromia and Skids sighted at TRU Parramatta. Only 1 Skids left, a few each of Chromia and Wheelie.

griffin
18th July 2009, 06:14 PM
Good to hear TRU have them before the Target sale, which will have Deluxes for $19 (for price matching).

Lock'n'Load
21st July 2009, 10:24 AM
My local Kmart is starting to annoy me, all they have in deluxes are about 12 soundwaves and about 10 bumblebees, and since they have all this stock they don't put anything new out. At least there is a toyworld, a toys r us, 2 targets and 2 big w's within 30mins of me.
P.S Seen nothing new

1AZRAEL1
21st July 2009, 02:10 PM
Saw Jetfire, Barricade and a bunch of others at Target in St Marys.

Also saw heaps of Universe Inferno, after I tried so hard to find him I find an abundance of him :mad:

STL
21st July 2009, 02:52 PM
Any idea when this ends?

1AZRAEL1
21st July 2009, 03:02 PM
Starts 23rd July and ends 5th August

STL
21st July 2009, 03:19 PM
Starts 23rd July and ends 5th August

Oops, wrong thread. I meant the Myer one.

RagingBull
22nd July 2009, 12:04 AM
Wheelie, Chromia and Skids sighted at TRU Parramatta. Only 1 Skids left, a few each of Chromia and Wheelie.

when do these guys come out in full swing, because i just went all over liverpool westfields and they only had earlier stuff, and target had nothing at all! wats up with that!

Fungal Infection
22nd July 2009, 12:31 AM
TRU Liverpool had a Chromia and Skids earlier on when I visited them to grab a toy for my daughter.

RagingBull
22nd July 2009, 11:44 AM
TRU Liverpool had a Chromia and Skids earlier on when I visited them to grab a toy for my daughter.

they had only wave 1 stuff when i went there, and a few cybertron and classics, even stuff from the first movie. but no skids or chromia :( this is a tease

Deceptic_Optic
22nd July 2009, 12:00 PM
skids skids where could you be popping out next? :mad:

Saintly
22nd July 2009, 07:59 PM
nothing special except BigW (Chullora) and Kmart (Nowra) has both started to stock Leader Jetfire

colin78
22nd July 2009, 08:24 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure where to put this, but I haven't seen it noted anywhere else so I thought it was worthwhile mentioning...

When in Jetfire is in robot mode, on his right butt cheek, there is a tiny black button like on the back of Optimus' cab in truck mode, well, anyway, give it a press, and he'll make a nice little hydraulic noise and his lights will light up...

What a good little surprise.

If this has been mentioned, sorry.

If not...Enjoy.

gibsonlp
23rd July 2009, 01:16 AM
Hii all!

My first time posting on here.. :) so hello to all again :D

ok.so i have been hunting down Chromia and Skids EVERWHERE(well not really)!!! and nothing.. i went to every shop that sell TF toys in Parra Westfields, Livo WestFields,fairfield Kmart & Big W, Carnes Hill Big W, wetherill park stocklands Target & Big W.. and nothing.. all i see is Soundwave, bumblebee, mudflap, barricade,smoke screen, desert brawl, rampage and that autobot jet (i forgot his name:eek:)

when are the new waves suposed to arrive in aus?

on another note.. i did get Jetfire.. hes ok.. looks better once attached to Prime.. :)

sanbot
23rd July 2009, 10:00 AM
Castle Hill Uncle Pete's:
- That green car robot (forgot his name) deluxe size
- Wheelie
- That blue motorbike one deluxe size
- Leader prime and jetfire
Deluxe $28. Leaders $89. Though they had a sign out the front saying they'll match any catalogue price so long as you produce the catalogue.

Castle Hill Kmart:
- Leader prime and jetfire. $69
- Voyager Long Haul and that helicopter one (forgot name again hehe) at regular price. Didn't try price matching with Target but they may?

Castle Hill Target:
- Leader megs, prime and jetfire $69
- Voyager 1st wave $40
- Various deluxes $19
- Universe Prime and crumplezone $99

CyberPrimo51
23rd July 2009, 10:50 AM
Spotted voyagers longhaul and grindor at my local kmart

colin78
23rd July 2009, 11:36 AM
Hey Shazam,

When did you see Skids and Wheelie at Uncle Pete's? Were there many left?

Tiby
23rd July 2009, 12:15 PM
Grandpa J at Kmart Shellharbour - $69 (same as Target). Also, Voyager Long Haul and Grindor for $49. The lady there said she tried to stack them so the same ones were behind each other to make it easier to search through them! She deserves a commendation!!

Target Shellharbour is just about sold out of Jetfire and most deluxes.

sanbot
23rd July 2009, 10:46 PM
Hey Shazam,

When did you see Skids and Wheelie at Uncle Pete's? Were there many left?

By now I think they would have gone :(. There was only one of each when I was there this morning....

dirge
23rd July 2009, 10:46 PM
2 (now 1) The Fallen still at Target Rockdale as of 6pm, along with a Voyager Megatron, No leaders, few deluxes.

Long Haul, Grindor & leader Jetfire at K-Mart Sylvania.

griffin
24th July 2009, 01:40 AM
Sent in by someone called 'Benny boy',

Just thought my fellow fans would like to know that Kmart Broadway (SYD) have plenty of Grindors and Long Hauls in stock, I picked them up tonight along with Jetfire for $60 - they bettered Targets toy sale and matched the Voyager price of Target and knocked off the 95cents so go them each for $39 even though target didn't stock these particular 2 - good old Kmart!

CyberPrimo51
24th July 2009, 09:06 AM
Spotted scouts dunerunner, reverb and scalpel at big w warringah

i_amtrunks
24th July 2009, 11:43 AM
Target Mt Druitt was completely cleaned out of leaders, and only had a dozen or so deluxes. Plenty of scouts, FABs, Powerbots, and only a few Prime Helmets.

Seems that the Bumblebee blasters and helmets sold very very well, only 2-3 of each left.

liegeprime
24th July 2009, 02:35 PM
BIg W blacktown has mudflap Gravity bots... nothing else new. Everywhere else (KMart, Target, Myer) pretty much the same shelfwarmers ( leader Megs) Still about 5 Leader Prime Helmets and 3 Bbee helmets and blasters at Target. Also Shelfwarming is the Prime/ Crumplezone as well.

Deceptic_Optic
24th July 2009, 02:37 PM
Saw 5 grindors and 1 long Haul *damn i should have bought that* at Kmart castlehill towers, and saw scalpel and dunerunner at uncle petes toys!:eek:

CyberPrimo51
24th July 2009, 02:41 PM
D Op theres plenty of longhaul at my local kmart if you like one

sanbot
24th July 2009, 02:47 PM
Saw 5 grindors and 1 long Haul *damn i should have bought that* at Kmart castlehill towers, and saw scalpel and dunerunner at uncle petes toys!:eek:

Man that was quick! There were more Long Haul's when I was there on thursday morning.

freemchr
24th July 2009, 11:32 PM
Hi Guys, new to this forum. Have been a transformer fan for ages and TF2 has inspired me to get back into things.

Just wondering where in Sydney you guys have seen a Leader Class Jetfire and the Fallen.

Any help is appreciated.

Rodimus
25th July 2009, 09:46 AM
Hi Guys, new to this forum. Have been a transformer fan for ages and TF2 has inspired me to get back into things.

Just wondering where in Sydney you guys have seen a Leader Class Jetfire and the Fallen.

Any help is appreciated.

welcome aboard :)

try Target Liverpool for Jetfire, dunno about the fallen though

GoktimusPrime
25th July 2009, 10:31 AM
Check out Big W for The Fallen.

RagingBull
25th July 2009, 11:22 AM
welcome aboard :)

try Target Liverpool for Jetfire, dunno about the fallen though

target had ZERO stuff when i was there on monday. not a single figure. only tf stuff was bumblebee costumes.

target at wetherill park had leader jetfires about 4 or 5 of them when i picked mine up on thursday.

dirge
25th July 2009, 12:33 PM
Reverb, Dunerunner & Scalpel at Big W Rockdale. Only Reverb left now, mind you...

Fungal Infection
25th July 2009, 04:58 PM
target had ZERO stuff when i was there on monday. not a single figure. only tf stuff was bumblebee costumes.

target at wetherill park had leader jetfires about 4 or 5 of them when i picked mine up on thursday.

Actually Target Liverpool has had a ROTF display for the last 2 weeks - its located on the left side of the store near manchester. I got a price matched Jetfire from that section 2 weeks ago and some FABs for my nephew on Thursday.

freemchr
25th July 2009, 04:59 PM
Check out Big W for The Fallen.

Big W Liverpool?

Managed to pickup Jetfire from Kmart Paramatta Westfields. They had about 8 left for those interested.

Will check out Liverpool Westfields tomorrow.

mknell
25th July 2009, 05:04 PM
Big W Liverpool?

Managed to pickup Jetfire from Kmart Paramatta Westfields. They had about 8 left for those interested.

Will check out Liverpool Westfields tomorrow.

Rouse hill target had a couple of the fallen and prob the most tf I have seen at any of the targets I have been too during sale time

Deceptic_Optic
25th July 2009, 05:33 PM
stanhope gardens have alot of jetfire long haul and grindor at kmart...got myself long haul *finally*

liegeprime
26th July 2009, 08:55 AM
Rouse hill target had a couple of the fallen and prob the most tf I have seen at any of the targets I have been too during sale time

WhAA I was just there last 24th?!? where did they put their TFs? was it a separate display? Coz when I went only saw the common first wave and mostly scouts and the shelfwarming Megsy....

1AZRAEL1
26th July 2009, 09:01 AM
Pretty much all stores in penrith have sweet FA, Myer are still trying to flog off the old movie stock.

Nowhere can I find Skids :mad:

Deceptic_Optic
26th July 2009, 09:14 AM
Pretty much all stores in penrith have sweet FA, Myer are still trying to flog off the old movie stock.

Nowhere can I find Skids :mad:

got a skids at uncle petes castlehill towers on thursday, will keep an eye one for you 1AZRAEL pm me your number so i can text you if i found one

freemchr
26th July 2009, 09:48 AM
Liverpool BigW and Target have nothing. No Fallen. Just the usual Megatron and that. Target only have a small shelf with minimal stuff and big w the same. Waste of time.

freemchr
26th July 2009, 11:09 AM
After fallen and long haul if anyone has seen one.

Deceptic_Optic
26th July 2009, 11:12 AM
After fallen and long haul if anyone has seen one.

saw 5 of the fallen at rousehill bigw yesterday and two of long haul at stanhope garden kmart.

freemchr
26th July 2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks mate. Went for a drive managed to pickup Long Haul from Kmart. They had about 3 extra ones there for those interested.

Big W Rouse Hill had nothing good. However Target had three The Fallen's and a few other bits and pieces..

Appreciate the heads up!