PDA

View Full Version : NSW Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

SilverDragon
17th June 2010, 03:54 PM
HFTD Prime and Starscream at Big W Macquarie Centre. Also spotted the movieverse Activators-Prime, 'Bee, and Megs. I do not think that the Activators concept works with movie designs. They're pretty much all shellformers with weird proportions.

Starscream was strangely located on a shelf devoted to Twilight merch. I moved him to the Transformers section so people could find it easier.

RagingBull
17th June 2010, 05:48 PM
Big W wetherill park has 2 battle hooks leader prime, i picked up the last leader star scream and WFC BB. Target had alot of power core combiners, and i know alot of people have been searching for...3 Legends class devestator packs! doesnt tickle my fancy but he's there waiting for yous.

kmart stanhope had a few power cores but other than that, nothing new.

colin78
17th June 2010, 07:22 PM
Cool. Lucky us! And they're only $86.

5FDP
19th June 2010, 03:50 PM
There's a few Generation figs left at Big W Rouse Hill for anyone interested.

At about 10 AM this morning there was 1 x Thrust and 2 x WFC Bumblebee.

I also saw some of the new Activators, HFTD Prime and Starscream.

Sky Shadow
20th June 2010, 04:34 PM
There are four Drifts pegwarming David Jones Bondi Junction.

(There are plenty of other toys too, but Drift is the only one I felt the need to insult).

SGB
23rd June 2010, 11:34 AM
Big W Warrawong has a bunch of the following Robot Heroes:

BW series Tigatron & BW Inferno
BM series Cheetor & Tankor
G1 series Ricochet & Predaking
G1 series Perceptor & Hardshell

Price tag was less than $6 each IIRC.

5FDP
23rd June 2010, 11:41 AM
Big W Warrawong has a bunch of the following Robot Heroes:

Price tag was less than $6 each IIRC.

That's very odd :confused: The only sighting of these that I am aware of was at some toy warehouse sale in Sydney last year (think it was mknell that found 'em).

1AZRAEL1
23rd June 2010, 11:44 AM
There were a few other sightings, but there were very few. I do know about the warehouse thing you are talking about, was like a big toy sale thingy in homebush, mknell actually went to it and got some of the said figures for really cheap.

Still really suprising to see them in stores.

mknell
24th June 2010, 08:54 AM
Indeed I did go to that warehouse sale thing and I got

All for $2 each

RagingBull
24th June 2010, 08:58 PM
uncle petes at castle towers has a heap of HFTD deluxes, jet fires, and 1 or 2 leader starscreams. 3 or so WFC BB and i picked up the last WFC prime i could see.

Tiby
24th June 2010, 10:54 PM
Human Alliance Skids and Sideswipe at K-Mart Figtree. Sorry, there were no marked prices.

Tiby
24th June 2010, 10:54 PM
PCC Rallybots and Destructicons 5 packs at Uncle Pete's Wollongong for $40

i_amtrunks
24th June 2010, 11:31 PM
PCC Rallybots and Destructicons 5 packs at Uncle Pete's Wollongong for $40

Now that is a surprise! Bet bossbot would have loved to have had these guys on his trip with him.

bassbot
25th June 2010, 08:56 PM
Frig, gotta get some new generations - anyone spotted any restocking at Blacktown, Rouse Hill, Castle Hill, Penrith or Parramatta areas?!?

RagingBull
26th June 2010, 12:15 AM
Frig, gotta get some new generations - anyone spotted any restocking at Blacktown, Rouse Hill, Castle Hill, Penrith or Parramatta areas?!?

check a couple of my posts back. you may be in luck

GoktimusPrime
26th June 2010, 08:57 AM
I've been told by Big W and Kmart staff that they will be restocking for their sales.

5FDP
26th June 2010, 12:23 PM
I've been told by Big W and Kmart staff that they will be restocking for their sales.

And with any luck, there will be 'new' Generation toys in that restock :D WFC Megs is meant to come out around the 1st of July.

verboten82
27th June 2010, 05:28 PM
Human Alliance Skids and Sideswipe at K-Mart Figtree. Sorry, there were no marked prices.

$35 bucks its in the recent catalogue

Badger_Mcgee
27th June 2010, 09:24 PM
I am still after wfc bumble bee and another drift as I got mine signed by shane last week at nova.

sanbot
28th June 2010, 09:43 AM
Was in Woy Woy over the weekend. Kmart had all the Human Alliance's at $35.

Several HFTD prime and one starscream at $88.

GoktimusPrime
28th June 2010, 02:52 PM
David Jones CBD has lots of WFC Optimus Primes, Bumblebees, Thrusts and Drifts. Also spotted Deluxe Ironhide and that Dirge repaint at Target Rhodes

Tober
28th June 2010, 05:15 PM
Night Ops Ratchet, Battleblade Bumblebee, Ironhide and Jetblade are at Carlingford Target.

LordCyrusOmega
29th June 2010, 11:18 PM
kmart shellharbour square has buster prime & Jetfiredouble packs,HA skids, sideswipe and bumblebee, leader class starscream and battle hook prime.

i nearly died when i walked in...so empty for so long

RagingBull
1st July 2010, 06:42 PM
BIG W wetherill park has a tonne of stuff. alot of the new HFTD stuff, no leader Starscream though.

has anyone seen the huge devastator at target, i was going to head out to blacktown tmoro and check if they had any.

chuttla
1st July 2010, 08:10 PM
BIG W wetherill park has a tonne of stuff. alot of the new HFTD stuff, no leader Starscream though.

You didnt happen to see Generations Thrust at wetherill park? im having trouble locating this guy locally:(

mknell
2nd July 2010, 11:01 AM
You didnt happen to see Generations Thrust at wetherill park? im having trouble locating this guy locally:(

Plumpton had 1 left, also I have seen a few at Toys'r'us Parra

RagingBull
2nd July 2010, 11:40 AM

i have seen him around i just cannot put my finger on him where i have seen him. he doesnt really interest me so i havnt paid much attention to him.
sorry mate

RagingBull
2nd July 2010, 02:19 PM
just dropped by Blacktown shops

big W alot of new HFTD deluxes and PCC
target alot of HFTD stuff, and LEADER STARSCREAM!!!
kmart alot of HFTD stuff, and LEADER STARSCREAM!!! and supreme devastator

picked up devy for 87 and its well worth it!!! :D

just take the target sighting with a grain of salt. im guessing their sale hasnt started yet, devy there was $150 and they wouldnt price match even though i had the kmart catalogue with me. oh well their loss.

my recommendation is to pop into kmart for the best prices

happy hunting

chuttla
2nd July 2010, 06:23 PM
Plumpton had 1 left, also I have seen a few at Toys'r'us Parra

cool, i might try swing by plumpton Big W tomorrow morning.

chuttla
4th July 2010, 08:36 PM
missed it :(.

mknell
5th July 2010, 08:42 AM
missed it :(.

Damm, I'm stopping by toys'r'us today I'll let you know if they have some

GoktimusPrime
5th July 2010, 08:48 AM
David Jones CBD has Generations Thrust as well as Drift and WFC Optimus Prime and Bumblebee - they're kinda shelfwarming (prolly cos everyone would rather get them on sale at Kmart or Big W). But yeah, if you're desperate check out CBD DJs and you can get 'em at full RRP. They also had Leader Starscream too. Again I predict it'll shelf warm there while their competitors are having sales.

Btw, the Kmart sale doesn't cover new Transformers. Only old ones. Combiner Class Devvy would be on sale there, but I don't think Leader Starscream is. If you want a cheap Leader Starscream then I'd recommend checking out Big W (then go to Kmart if you can't find it and you're still desperate :)). I've seen Leader Starscream at Target too - again at full RRP (their Toy Sale doesn't start until the 22th* of this month)

-------------------------
*"Twenty-tooth" ;)

sanbot
5th July 2010, 09:20 AM
Btw, the Kmart sale doesn't cover new Transformers. Only old ones. Combiner Class Devvy would be on sale there, but I don't think Leader Starscream is. If you want a cheap Leader Starscream then I'd recommend checking out Big W (then go to Kmart if you can't find it and you're still desperate :)). I've seen Leader Starscream at Target too - again at full RRP (their Toy Sale doesn't start until the 22th* of this month)

-------------------------
*"Twenty-tooth" ;)

I didn't realise leader starscream was on sale at bigw?!

GoktimusPrime
5th July 2010, 02:08 PM
I didn't check as I'm not interested in that toy, but Big W has some TFs on sale which Kmart doesn't, e.g. Deluxe HFTDs, PCC 5-packs. I assumed that Starscream was also on sale too at Big W but tbh I didn't actually check.

chuttla
5th July 2010, 05:26 PM
cool, thanks guys. :)

jazzcomp
6th July 2010, 07:21 PM
there's a starscream on sale at big w but i think it's voyager class. Leader class Prime and Megatron on sale as well as Devastator.

ike_ike
6th July 2010, 07:33 PM
Rallybots and Destructicons at Castle Towers Uncle Pete's. $40 each though.

Also, mighty muggs 20% off at myer. Soundwave, Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlock, if that floats your boat.

SMHFConvoy
7th July 2010, 08:09 PM
Rallybots and Destructicons at Castle Towers Uncle Pete's. $40 each though.

Also, mighty muggs 20% off at myer. Soundwave, Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlock, if that floats your boat.
Uh no. No they're not.

The Rallybots and Destructicons (The cons rock btw) are $29.99 and there's 10% off if you have a loyalty card.

I'm going back to my self imposed exile now.

ike_ike
7th July 2010, 09:12 PM
Uh no. No they're not.

The Rallybots and Destructicons (The cons rock btw) are $29.99 and there's 10% off if you have a loyalty card.

I'm going back to my self imposed exile now.

Really? So I DIDN'T have to wait. Ffffuuuuuuuu. How's the articulation on the Rallybot commander? He looked a little chunky.

i_amtrunks
7th July 2010, 10:09 PM
Lots of hunt for the decepticon deluxes, Voyagers and even a Leader Starscream at Blacktown Big W, also had a solid block of bonus pack Optimus Prime.

Kmart Blacktown had a leader Starscream and a few other items, including HA Sideswipe, Bee, and Skids, but otherwise nothing else worth reporting.

tron07
23rd July 2010, 12:43 PM
I havent seen any WFC toys in the stores yet...dang

1AZRAEL1
23rd July 2010, 12:59 PM

Prime and BB came out a bit over a month ago. Be hard to find them now, they seemed to have sold pretty well.

5FDP
23rd July 2010, 01:14 PM

There is a WFC Prime at Big W Plumpton (@ 12.30 PM today) if you are interested. They also had Drift and Thrust (1 of each).

i_amtrunks
23rd July 2010, 02:51 PM
There is a WFC Prime at Big W Plumpton (@ 12.30 PM today) if you are interested. They also had Drift and Thrust (1 of each).

Sold well, there were two of all figures (bar Thrust, got my one) all of 30 hours ago.

Funny how well transformers sell when they are not Movie based (bet Ravages will line shelves for months)

tron07
29th July 2010, 12:35 PM
I saw all 4 of the WFC figures at David Jones .... lot of stock but price at almost $30

jazzcomp
29th July 2010, 04:10 PM
Any sightings of animated leader class TFs?

Tober
30th July 2010, 05:25 AM
I saw all 4 of the WFC figures at David Jones .... lot of stock but price at almost $30

How do you mean "all 4 of the WFC figures"? Have you seen WfC Soundwave and WfC Megatron? Or were you referring to Drift and Thrust.

1AZRAEL1
30th July 2010, 09:10 AM
How do you mean "all 4 of the WFC figures"? Have you seen WfC Soundwave and WfC Megatron? Or were you referring to Drift and Thrust.

I think he may have meant the Generations figures. At least I hope so, otherwise I gotta head out and put some on layby :p

sanbot
30th July 2010, 12:43 PM

Definately none at DJ CBD.

Sky Shadow
30th July 2010, 01:02 PM
Definately none at DJ CBD.

There are always some at Bondi Junction David Jones if anyone really wants them.

SuspectimusPrime
1st August 2010, 12:23 PM
Prime and BB came out a bit over a month ago. Be hard to find them now, they seemed to have sold pretty well.

TRU Parramatta still had all 4 of them when I last checked earlier this week. Look above the shelves where the Transformers are kept. There were one of each shoved into the back where no staff member bothered to take down.

Hursticon
1st August 2010, 03:04 PM
TRU Wollongong floor stock as of 11:30am (01/08/10):

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0017.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0018.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0019.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0020.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0021.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0022.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0023.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0024.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0025.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0026.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0027.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0028.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/TF%20Sightings/Photo0029.jpg

SuspectimusPrime
1st August 2010, 10:20 PM
Those are good prices for Animated deluxes!

Too bad theres barely anything available to price match nearby to where I live!

jazzcomp
2nd August 2010, 02:21 AM
which TRU in NSW has the most stocks of animated deluxe?

King Atlas
2nd August 2010, 11:31 PM
Wasn't interested before, but I couldn't resist the price. I scanned a ROTF Mindwipe for $23.00 at K-mart Nepean Square. Around three remain. I had to get one, since it was such a great deal. Very nice figure afterall :)

liegeprime
3rd August 2010, 01:12 AM
which TRU in NSW has the most stocks of animated deluxe?

NOt so sure, but the one in Castle hill was pretty stocked when I was there about 2 months ago - there arent any buyers on the floor too, so Im thinking their stock hasnt/wont move for quite some time. Also their shelf was packed like , really I guess since no ones buying , its still quite full looking :p:D

Vector Prime
4th August 2010, 07:03 PM
I've been out of the loop for awhile in terms of TF collecting/releases - has Wave 2 of the Generation Deluxes been released yet?

5FDP
4th August 2010, 07:04 PM
I've been out of the loop for awhile in terms of TF collecting/releases - has Wave 2 of the Generation Deluxes been released yet?

Not yet. Should be very soon though :D

Vector Prime
4th August 2010, 07:13 PM

Cheers mate

1AZRAEL1
5th August 2010, 09:45 AM

Part me hopes so, but part of me not :p I want them, but can't afford thematm. Layby seems the best option though :D

Hursticon
5th August 2010, 11:38 AM
Part me hopes so, but part of me not :p I want them, but can't afford thematm. Layby seems the best option though :D

It sure does, but with the recent sightings of MP Grimlock showing up at US and Canadian retail it sure is going to be hard to put anything on layby at TRU Aus seems they don't wanna do that anymore! :mad:

tron07
6th August 2010, 09:16 AM

yeah.... I included Drift and Thrust, even though there arent WFC... heheh:p

GoktimusPrime
6th August 2010, 09:52 AM
Uncle Petes Blacktown has the new Legends wave (e.g. Sandstorm, Tracker Hound, Long Haul etc.) and Star Wars TFs (e.g. Yoda, Rex/Freeco Speeder etc)

Seraphim Prime
7th August 2010, 10:59 PM
It sure does, but with the recent sightings of MP Grimlock showing up at US and Canadian retail it sure is going to be hard to put anything on layby at TRU Aus seems they don't wanna do that anymore! :mad:

They haven't done laybys for a good few years. :(

I remember trying to put the entire first wave of Animated on Layby there, as they were the first to get it in, but no luck sadly. Which was unfortunate, as I had a $350 camp to pay for in the coming weeks. Luckily my tax return had just gone through, and I got a tidy little return. :)

jazzcomp
8th August 2010, 12:42 AM
NOt so sure, but the one in Castle hill was pretty stocked when I was there about 2 months ago - there arent any buyers on the floor too, so Im thinking their stock hasnt/wont move for quite some time. Also their shelf was packed like , really I guess since no ones buying , its still quite full looking :p:D

Didn't see much :( 1 swindle and 1 blackarachnia

liegeprime
8th August 2010, 10:54 AM
Didn't see much :( 1 swindle and 1 blackarachnia

Hmmm:(:(:( sorry to hear that, mustve rearranged their shelves already as I mentioned that was 2 months ago. I never thought they'd do since the TRU branch at Parramatta barely gets re-arranging, its always a bombsite with barely anything new when I go there. Assumed it was the same for every other store:o

Which figs are you after still though?

morg176
8th August 2010, 12:43 PM
dont know if this has already been reported, but i saw several movie minicon devastators [not the green/purple one] at target shellharbour [they are in a clear box packaging].

they were retailing for about $50 each

5FDP
8th August 2010, 01:27 PM
Sighted and bought at Castle Hill TRU - Masterpiece Grimlock.

Price is $149.99 which I had no problem paying cause I've been waiting on this guy forever.

Here's photographic proof :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9453/dsc04622r.jpg

mknell
8th August 2010, 06:15 PM

Price is $149.99 which I had no problem paying cause I've been waiting on this guy forever.

Awesome hopefully that means parra will have it tomorrow, I to have been waiting forever on it

5FDP
8th August 2010, 08:28 PM
Awesome hopefully that means parra will have it tomorrow, I to have been waiting forever on it

If you can't find it on the shelves, ask a store assistant to check out the back for you. That's how I grabbed mine.

GoktimusPrime
8th August 2010, 08:43 PM
They haven't done laybys for a good few years. :(
A few months ago I got Voyager Sea Spray through Lay-By... it was only the second time I've ever gotten Transformers through lay by, before then I got Apeface and Snapdragon on Lay-By in 1987. So I had a 23 year gap between lay-bys -- beat that! :cool:

Oh yeah, I saw PCC Mudslinger at kmart Castle Hill. They were at full RRP, so I passed them. (-_-)

sanbot
9th August 2010, 09:01 AM
If you can't find it on the shelves, ask a store assistant to check out the back for you. That's how I grabbed mine.

They weren't out on display?

5FDP
9th August 2010, 09:19 AM
They weren't out on display?

Nope.

liegeprime
9th August 2010, 11:35 AM
Hmmm figures, with TRU its either they've got oodles of stuff which no one wants on the shelves - e.g. Those freaking useless Movie scene turnarounds thingies.... or they don't put the good stuff which everyone wants which leaves the shelves bare (with them turnarounds still there trying desperately to be flogged off to some poor unsuspecting chap)..... Makes you wonder how come they're still in business, sheesh!:p some other toy sections must be compensating really hard heheeh:D

I wonder when will they FINALLY and officially roll it out on the shelves? At least though when you got it 5FDP it has a price and is i the system. How frustrating would it be if - they wont sell it to you coz its o punched in the system yet..... as some stories Ive heard here, it happens. Its here yet so unattainable.

Hursticon
9th August 2010, 12:40 PM

Oh my..., that is awesome, I am now going to have to find a way out to Wollongong to see if TRU has them down here, the shelves were bare as hell before (looking like prep for a restock) so hopefully these beauties will be gracefully waiting. :D
Though with TRU Wollongong, I don't like our chances :p

Seraphim Prime
9th August 2010, 01:34 PM

Just to confirm I rang Castle Hil TRU this morning to confirm that they had this guy in stock, AND THEY DID! I've got them holding one for me until tomorrow when I'll be able to go in and pick him up. :D

mknell
9th August 2010, 01:37 PM
They make a stack of their money from their babies'r'us section

Hmmm figures, with TRU its either they've got oodles of stuff which no one wants on the shelves - e.g. Those freaking useless Movie scene turnarounds thingies.... or they don't put the good stuff which everyone wants which leaves the shelves bare (with them turnarounds still there trying desperately to be flogged off to some poor unsuspecting chap)..... Makes you wonder how come they're still in business, sheesh!:p some other toy sections must be compensating really hard heheeh:D

I wonder when will they FINALLY and officially roll it out on the shelves? At least though when you got it 5FDP it has a price and is i the system. How frustrating would it be if - they wont sell it to you coz its o punched in the system yet..... as some stories Ive heard here, it happens. Its here yet so unattainable.

mknell
9th August 2010, 04:04 PM
Just went to Parra Toys'r'us 12 Grimmy's on the shelf $150 (8 down low & 4 more up high)
I think I may get me one tomrorrow

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs213.snc4/39000_455722463938_721178938_6148091_5956471_n.jpg

liegeprime
9th August 2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the update mknell! Payday couldnt come soon enough heheheh!:D:D

5FDP
9th August 2010, 06:49 PM
Just went to Parra Toys'r'us 12 Grimmy's on the shelf $150 (8 down low & 4 more up high)
I think I may get me one tomrorrow

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs213.snc4/39000_455722463938_721178938_6148091_5956471_n.jpg

LMAO... love that photo. It reminds me of this -

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2233/clownsw.jpg

GoktimusPrime
9th August 2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah but Grimlock's teeth scratch... ;)

Went to Castle Hill TRU today and indeed they did have an ample amount of MP Grimlocks - there were a bunch of them at an end cap, and some more inside the actual TF aisle.

i_amtrunks
12th August 2010, 04:50 PM
Kmart Mt Druitt has done the usual, with a massive restock to newer items, but all of them have been out for over a month in Big W and other stores.
Generations deluxes, HftD deluxes, voyagers, legends etc and wave 1 powercore combiners.

Sharky
12th August 2010, 06:52 PM
toys r us chatswood has also stocked up on grimmers!!

Magnus
12th August 2010, 08:57 PM
toys r us chatswood has also stocked up on grimmers!!

Not only that, they also have Battle Ops Bumblebee at $119.99.

jazzcomp
13th August 2010, 10:12 AM
re-stock of generations in Big W.

FFN
14th August 2010, 10:55 AM
No new ones, I take it?

Sharky
14th August 2010, 10:49 PM
At Uncle Petes Toys in Mac Square, Campbelltown they had the Wave 2 Yellow Card Legends
Long Haul
Override
Tracker Hound
Sandstorm

$7.99ea

jazzcomp
16th August 2010, 01:06 PM
wave 2 PCC @ myer

griffin
16th August 2010, 01:11 PM
2-packs, 5-packs or all of them?

jazzcomp
17th August 2010, 07:03 PM
5 packs were the one that I saw.

Sharky
25th August 2010, 01:11 PM
not really a sighting but in my lunch time walk chatswood toys r us has a big Star Wars/Transformers store display at the front + the security covers with the HFTD logos on them,

was a large space with not alot of stock in it spread out to look full so perhaps there is a restock coming!

i_amtrunks
26th August 2010, 11:09 PM
TRU Penriff has moved alot of newer stock to the entrance area, MP Grimlocks (3), HftD deluxes and Voyagers, Drifts, Thrusts etc, as well as PCC 5 packs (wave 1 and 2) weer all there, as well as having some animated and other movie stock in the normal TF section.

Prices were all normal TRU, overpriced, $150 for Grimmy, $40 for the PCC 5 packs, $30 for the HftD and Classics/Universe/Generations deluxes.

LordCyrusOmega
27th August 2010, 11:39 AM
Uncle petes wollongong has wave 2 PCC 5 packs. Plus a lot of older stuff eg cybertron Red Alert and Dirt Boss.

Shellharbour Square K-Mart has restocked Generations and HFTD deluxes.
Also has 3 pack Warriors from 3 Worlds and Battle in the Desert Pack.

TRU has Masterpiece Grimlock.

Apart from that there isn'y anything happening in the Illawarra.

Hursticon
27th August 2010, 11:42 AM
Uncle petes wollongong has wave 2 PCC 5 packs. Plus a lot of older stuff eg cybertron Red Alert and Dirt Boss.

Shellharbour Square K-Mart has restocked Generations and HFTD deluxes.
Also has 3 pack Warriors from 3 Worlds and Battle in the Desert Pack.

TRU has Masterpiece Grimlock.

Apart from that there isn'y anything happening in the Illawarra.

Just as a question my Lord, :p, what waves of Generations has Kmart stocked? Please say wave 2 :o

LordCyrusOmega
27th August 2010, 11:45 AM
We should be so lucky. No, Still wave 1. Not happy. Toyworld Kiama got them earlier then everywhere else here so will be checking later today to see if they've restocked yet. I wouldn't hold your breath though.

Dkaris
28th August 2010, 06:38 PM
saw a set of the encore 4 cassettes today
also saw a sports label convoy.

jazzcomp
28th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Where?

Dkaris
28th August 2010, 08:34 PM
hobby dream

Sharky
1st September 2010, 09:23 AM
Transformers Stealth Force:
- Autobot Hound
- Bumblebee
- Soundwave

Big W Bankstown Centro

they didnt have prices on them.

dirge
1st September 2010, 07:56 PM
What are these "Stealth Force"? Deluxes? Repaints?

griffin
2nd September 2010, 12:03 AM
Stealth Force - part of the Speed Stars line.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/bc10/bc10hpd5.html
(halfway down the page, in the second cabinet)

They are non-robot, convertable vehicles, in three sizes - basic, deluxe, electronic.

Just a gimmick line aimed at hooking in the youngens.

jazzcomp
3rd September 2010, 01:22 PM
Big W - saw wave 2 of HTFD deluxes. Elita 1, sideswipe, hailstorm and tuner skids.

fatbot
3rd September 2010, 01:53 PM
Toys r us parramatta Has Human alliance jazz

Deceptic_Optic
3rd September 2010, 01:58 PM

no freaking way!!!!!!! :eek: how much did it go for fbot?

fatbot
3rd September 2010, 02:04 PM
no freaking way!!!!!!! :eek: how much did it go for fbot?

$60, I left it there, I only want the bike so it's not worth it for me.

optimus1
3rd September 2010, 04:14 PM

Finally in sydney! :D

I really want to get him, hopefully he pops up at Kmarts at a cheaper price :rolleyes:

SMHFConvoy
5th September 2010, 07:54 PM
Finally in sydney! :D

I really want to get him, hopefully he pops up at Kmarts at a cheaper price :rolleyes:
I noticed that the TRU packaging for HA Jazz and BB is much bigger than the HA packaging offered at Kmart (no Jazz at Kmart tho')

verboten82
5th September 2010, 08:56 PM
dont forget! toys r us has an offer till the 12th, if you spend more than 75 bucks on transformers products, you get a free recon ravage-deluxe version! :D

jazzcomp
5th September 2010, 10:50 PM
Didn't see HA Jazz in TRU Chatswood. But there's still a hidden MP Grimlock there. :D
Animated Leader at $39.99 - Bulkhead, Megs and Shadow v.

Re-stock of Generations Wave 1; No Wave 2 :(
Wave 1&2 5pk PCC

The Scream Man
6th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Hey, A fellow Chatswood shopper! I got one of those Megatrons over the weekend :) Didnt see the MP Grimlock though

Sharky
6th September 2010, 12:33 PM
Didn't see HA Jazz in TRU Chatswood. But there's still a hidden MP Grimlock there. :D
Animated Leader at $39.99 - Bulkhead, Megs and Shadow v.

Re-stock of Generations Wave 1; No Wave 2 :(
Wave 1&2 5pk PCC

i was just there at lunch and they had about 8 HA jazz on the shelf

jazzcomp
6th September 2010, 01:16 PM
Hey, A fellow Chatswood shopper! I got one of those Megatrons over the weekend :) Didnt see the MP Grimlock though
:) I'ts the closest TRU to me. It's on the original aisle on the covered top shelf where they are stocked/hidden. I saw just one left. I put it back there in case someone on the forum wants to chase it down.

i was just there at lunch and they had about 8 HA jazz on the shelf
Wow, wonder where they kept them yesterday. Is that the front display or on the original TF aisle?

Sharky
6th September 2010, 01:46 PM
:) I'ts the closest TRU to me. It's on the original aisle on the covered top shelf where they are stocked/hidden. I saw just one left. I put it back there in case someone on the forum wants to chase it down.

Wow, wonder where they kept them yesterday. Is that the front display or on the original TF aisle?

In The original Aisle, they didnt have any at the front. they were on the shelf and stacked on the floor.

GoktimusPrime
6th September 2010, 09:20 PM
Castle Hill Uncle Petes has lots of early Animated Deluxes that they're selling for $19.99 each.

jazzcomp
7th September 2010, 01:23 AM
blacktown uncle pete's only had old rotf mudflap/gears at $19.99 - will have to check castle hill. :)

5FDP
7th September 2010, 08:24 AM
Castle Hill Uncle Petes has lots of early Animated Deluxes that they're selling for $19.99 each.

Which ones Gok?

Seraphim Prime
7th September 2010, 03:37 PM

blacktown uncle pete's only had old rotf mudflap/gears at $19.99 - will have to check castle hill. :)

My Animated Swindle has had an arm issue that I've been unable to fix. I don't suppose he'd be part of the Deluxes at Uncle Pete's though, would he?

Also keen to get my hands on a RotF Gears. Didn't initially want him as I already had stockade, but after getting Brawl, I liked the idea of getting renewed mini-bots. :) I don't suppose they're at Castle Hill though. :(

SMHFConvoy
7th September 2010, 08:28 PM
My Animated Swindle has had an arm issue that I've been unable to fix. I don't suppose he'd be part of the Deluxes at Uncle Pete's though, would he?

Prowl, Cyb mode Optimus, Bumblebee and Lockdown. No tech specs on the back just the "galactic powers" stats in multiple languages.

gdmetro
7th September 2010, 10:58 PM
Any news on wave 2 Generations guys??

I finally have some time to hunt this week :D

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2010, 11:06 PM
Prowl, Cyb mode Optimus, Bumblebee and Lockdown. No tech specs on the back just the "galactic powers" stats in multiple languages.
Ooh! I didn't notice the variant packaging!

...still doesn't entice to buy one though, but I guess now we know where this excess stock of Wave 1 Animated Deluxes are coming from :p

LordCyrusOmega
10th September 2010, 10:43 AM
Big W in Dapto Had HFTD Hailstorm. ad thats it for the Illawarra. They did have one Elita-1 but i brought it. In hindsight this hast been that helpful.

liegeprime
10th September 2010, 10:53 AM

in my local UP one , nope, but in the local BIg W he is/was...not sure at time of posting this if there's still there though, haven't been there in a few days now

SMHFConvoy
11th September 2010, 03:44 PM
Ooh! I didn't notice the variant packaging!

...still doesn't entice to buy one though, but I guess now we know where this excess stock of Wave 1 Animated Deluxes are coming from :p

Not many left now. Looks to be mostly Bumblebees and Lockdowns.

BTW everyone may want to know that the Target in Castle Towers is selling TFA voyager figures for $20!

GoktimusPrime
11th September 2010, 09:22 PM
Saw Hufft'd Terradive and Tomahawk at Target Rhodes today.

Zippo
12th September 2010, 11:20 AM
OH!! Where is Rhodes in relation to the CBD?

I have going to have to try and find Terradive and Tomahawk while in Sydney. Unless someone wants to snap them up for me and bring them to the meet. (might be a dangerous suggestion though, just incase I do find them myself - I dont need doubles)

GoktimusPrime
12th September 2010, 12:22 PM
Rhodes is approx. 17km north of Sydney CBD. You should be able to get there by catching a train from Central to Rhodes on the Northern Line.

http://www.cityrail.info/
http://www.131500.com.au/plan-your-trip/trip-planner?itd_anyObjFilter_origin=2&itd_name_origin=central&itd_anyObjFilter_destination=2&itd_name_destination=rhodes&itd_itdTripDateTimeDepArr=dep&itd_itdDate=20100912&itd_itdTimeHour=12&itd_itdTimeMinute=20&itd_itdTimeAMPM=pm&chkPlannerRemember=1&

SMHFConvoy
12th September 2010, 04:15 PM
Rhodes is approx. 17km north of Sydney CBD. You should be able to get there by catching a train from Central to Rhodes on the Northern Line.

http://www.cityrail.info/
http://www.131500.com.au/plan-your-trip/trip-planner?itd_anyObjFilter_origin=2&itd_name_origin=central&itd_anyObjFilter_destination=2&itd_name_destination=rhodes&itd_itdTripDateTimeDepArr=dep&itd_itdDate=20100912&itd_itdTimeHour=12&itd_itdTimeMinute=20&itd_itdTimeAMPM=pm&chkPlannerRemember=1&
Just a word of caution: Don't go to Rhodes on a weekend as the parking can be horrendous because Sydney's only Ikea is located there!

jazzcomp
13th September 2010, 11:08 AM
Uncle Pete's sale of TFA - Deluxe Prime, Bumblebee, Lockdown and Prowl - $19.99

Any other target sightings for new HFTD TFs? None in Castle Hill/Macquarie Park

Tober
13th September 2010, 01:30 PM
A few HA Jazzs and Voyager Bludgeons at TRU Parramatta.

Also MANY HA Bumblebees and Generations wave 1. MANY.

Fungal Infection
13th September 2010, 02:40 PM
Terradive, Tomahawk and Electrostatic Jolt sighted at Target Liverpool. Only 1 Terradive and 2 Jolts left.

GoktimusPrime
13th September 2010, 04:50 PM
SMHFConvoy: I always go to Rhodes shopping centre on weekends... parking there is okay... just don't park near Ikea. :) Anyway, I think Zippo is planning on training it in and there's a bridge from Rhodes station that connects to the shopping centre.

dirge
13th September 2010, 09:23 PM
2x Megatron & Straxus (Darkmount) at Fraser's Cycles. I nabbed both Straxi yesterday, but left a Megatron if anyone in/around the Shire is after him.

Zippo
13th September 2010, 11:36 PM
Why does a bike store stock Transformers?

dirge
13th September 2010, 11:44 PM
Frasers full name is "Fraser's Cycles & Toys". A long time ago they used to be known as Toyworld Cronulla, but thet relinquished the franchise & moved to Taren Point.

jazzcomp
14th September 2010, 09:52 AM
how much were they? Will they re-stock?

Sharky
14th September 2010, 12:47 PM
WHAT: Tomahawk, Terradive, Electrostatic Jolt
WHERE: Target, Chatswood Westfields, NSW
HOW MUCH: $28

3 x Tomohawks
3 x Terradives
2 x Jolt

+ the wave one guys

Lord_Zed
14th September 2010, 01:18 PM
2x Megatron & Straxus (Darkmount) at Fraser's Cycles. I nabbed both Straxi yesterday, but left a Megatron if anyone in/around the Shire is after him.

I was actualy thinking of going there to have a look on Sunday, that Straxus could have been mine!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ah well this means he should be showing up elswhere soon so all good.;)

dirge
14th September 2010, 08:07 PM
how much were they? Will they re-stock?

$30, and probably not.

optimus1
14th September 2010, 10:36 PM
Have been away from the forums a bit lately :o

But great early sightings! Can't wait to see the new Generations figs out in the chain stores soon :D

SMHFConvoy
15th September 2010, 07:44 PM
SMHFConvoy: I always go to Rhodes shopping centre on weekends... parking there is okay... just don't park near Ikea. :) Anyway, I think Zippo is planning on training it in and there's a bridge from Rhodes station that connects to the shopping centre.

I've always found shopping centres built by Mirvac to be incredibly hard to find parking in. You must be blessed by the deities of retail ;)

Zippo
15th September 2010, 09:28 PM
(Hey, I can add a sighting - can;t be bothered checking to see if any ready added though)

Myer, Sydney CBD has the Hailstorm wave of HFTD Deluxes. $35AU each (thats over $40NZ for anyone wanting to know)

Zippo
16th September 2010, 11:08 PM
TRU Miranda was just putting out the Green Legends Devy on the shelf as I called in. $60AU

dirge
16th September 2010, 11:16 PM
Yeah I saw that Dev at TRU Miranda tonight as well, although I didn't price it. I was looking for Terradive (whom I can't seem to find).

5FDP
17th September 2010, 11:12 AM
TRU Miranda was just putting out the Green Legends Devy on the shelf as I called in. $60AU

Typical... Target had the original legends Devastator for $49. A repaint is not worth an extra $10 IMO. That's over $8.50 bucks each for a legends size toy :eek:

fatbot
17th September 2010, 01:27 PM
Target Bondi has Terradive & Tomahawk for $28 each
Myer Bondi has Elita-1, Hailstorm, Sidearm Sideswipe & Tuner Skids for $25 each (on sale - down from $35)

i_amtrunks
17th September 2010, 06:02 PM
Since Target Penrith had nothing new (or new for months) last night, I ducked into Target St Mary's on my way home from Uni, and found hey have restocked.

Terradive (one left) and two of Jolt, Tomahawk and lots of Bumblebees, as well as Hailstorm, SIdeswipe, Elita-1 and Skids all for $28.

Plus all the other movie crap that will sit on shelves forever.

Zippo
17th September 2010, 09:26 PM
Only seen Terradive and Tomahawk at Chatswood and Bondi Junction (and at Bondi they have shoved them onto a shelf that was far too small and creased the card backs)

Might have seen them at another location, possibly Macquarie

With the current exchange rate though between Australia and New Zealand ($1AU = $1.30NZ) its too expensive for me to purchase anything while on holiday. How I want the new deluxes, as well as a few non TF items, but just can't justify them

liegeprime
17th September 2010, 09:52 PM
Only seen Terradive and Tomahawk at Chatswood and Bondi Junction (and at Bondi they have shoved them onto a shelf that was far too small and creased the card backs)

Might have seen them at another location, possibly Macquarie

With the current exchange rate though between Australia and New Zealand ($1AU = $1.30NZ) its too expensive for me to purchase anything while on holiday. How I want the new deluxes, as well as a few non TF items, but just can't justify them

erm isnt there a sale ongoing, it might be cheaper... I think Myer and target has them on sale? I havent spotted any on my local ones ( which isnt a surprise , knowing how outer west branches:rolleyes:)

Zippo
17th September 2010, 11:22 PM
Target doesnt have a sale, $28AU = $35NZ
Deluxes in NZ are $30NZ

Zippo
19th September 2010, 12:02 PM
2 of Terradive and Tomahawk at Target Bankstown this morning 10am

Sharky
19th September 2010, 07:35 PM
Uncle Petes At Macarthur Sqq, Campbelltown NSW has fresh stock of wave one animated deluxes at 19.95 each (Cyb Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Lockdown)

and ROTF Robot HEroes for 2.99

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Sightings/16092010649.jpg

Sharky
20th September 2010, 02:47 PM
saw the Green devestator out at penrith Toys r Us NSW too.. 60 bucks'

comes with that collectorcard thing....

Zippo
20th September 2010, 07:16 PM
Not a sighting, but a question
While on a bust back from Westfield Eastgardens I saw Harry's Toys on Botany Road. Anyone ever been there? Should I have gotten off the bus (it could have been closed as it was after 4pm on Sunday)?

LordCyrusOmega
21st September 2010, 10:22 AM
Big w dapto has generations megatron and darkmount.

jazzcomp
21st September 2010, 10:39 AM
While on a bust back from Westfield Eastgardens I saw Harry's Toys on Botany Road. Anyone ever been there? Should I have gotten off the bus (it could have been closed as it was after 4pm on Sunday)?
From the website, these are just kiddie toys - no TFs.

Too far... :(

optimus1
21st September 2010, 11:02 AM

Big W already!!

Bartrim
21st September 2010, 11:14 AM
I'll proudly announce that there is S.F.A down my way:mad:

Deceptic_Optic
21st September 2010, 11:30 AM

Well there are some animated stuffs and there KO seekers the classic line and over price bumblebee helmets. wife work near ther so when im picking her up I usually just hang around there and no its not worth going there

Sharky
21st September 2010, 01:04 PM
WHAT: PCC Icepick, Sledge, Leadfoot
WHERE: Toys r Us, Chatswood Westfields NSW
HOW MUCH: $19.99

liegeprime
21st September 2010, 01:12 PM
Hmmm Ill wait for those wave 2 PCCs to show up in Big W, the price in TRU is absurd $5 more:confused:. Actually why should I be confused they always have high prices...:o

Hursticon
21st September 2010, 01:33 PM

Thank you very much LordCyrus :D, 1AZRAEL1 saw your post - passed the knowledge onto me and now there is -1 of each + -1 HFTD Sandstorm (To go with the other G1 Homage - Legends Class figures). :D

I'll proudly announce that there is S.F.A down my way:mad:

Not even at Nowra Bartrim?
Don't they have a Toy World or Uncle Petes there?
(Bit of a drive up, I know :o)

Deceptic_Optic
21st September 2010, 01:44 PM
:mad: im so frustrated i want a darkmount, cyber megs and terradive! cant find them anywhere come on sydney! do the full release already!

1AZRAEL1
21st September 2010, 01:51 PM
Keep your eyes peeled, I have a feeling we will be seeing them this week.

Bartrim
21st September 2010, 02:07 PM
Not even at Nowra Bartrim?
Don't they have a Toy World or Uncle Petes there?
(Bit of a drive up, I know :o)

Actually I was just chatting to Hammerstorm and Nowra does have a bit of stuff. But I don't go that way. I travel to Batemans Bay every Monday for work and the toyworld and k-mart there only have wave1 stuff.

Hursticon
21st September 2010, 03:08 PM
:mad: im so frustrated i want a darkmount, cyber megs and terradive! cant find them anywhere come on sydney! do the full release already!

Keep your eyes peeled, I have a feeling we will be seeing them this week.

If Big W Dapto has them, then it is only a matter of hours, maybe days, before you guys should start seeing them.
(I wonder if Australia's Transformers Stocks are imported via Port Kembla?)

Actually I was just chatting to Hammerstorm and Nowra does have a bit of stuff. But I don't go that way. I travel to Batemans Bay every Monday for work and the toyworld and k-mart there only have wave1 stuff.

:p Coincidence? :D
That's fair enough, maybe on a weekend perhaps? :)

Zippo
21st September 2010, 04:18 PM
WHAT: PCC Icepick, Sledge, Leadfoot
WHERE: Toys r Us, Chatswood Westfields NSW
HOW MUCH: $19.99

I saw those on the cart to put out when I was there on Saturday morning.
Knew I was forgetting something

Sharky
22nd September 2010, 02:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Sightings/20100922asm.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Sightings/20100922bsm.jpg

WHAT: Hailstorm elita-1 sidearm sideswipe tuner green guy cyb megatron darkmount
WHERE: Big W Macarthur Sq, Campbelltown NSW
HOW MUCH: $24.66 ea

Deceptic_Optic
22nd September 2010, 03:21 PM
Im here at westfield Just got straxus and cyb mega last ones at big w eastgardens

Zippo
22nd September 2010, 04:53 PM
Ah!! A week late to both places.
Oh well.

jazzcomp
22nd September 2010, 09:00 PM
Big W Macquarie Centre just got their megs/darkmount. 3 left each after I got the first pair :)

mknell
23rd September 2010, 08:59 AM
Was just at big w blacktown they had a couple of darkmounts & 1 cybertron megs but I bought one of each so only 1 darkmount left

Sadly no elita-1's

Deceptic_Optic
23rd September 2010, 09:12 AM
on a hunt for terradive and tomahawk...any sightings pls do let me know! :) thanks heaps

i_amtrunks
23rd September 2010, 12:42 PM
on a hunt for terradive and tomahawk...any sightings pls do let me know! :) thanks heaps

I found them in Target at St Mary's. I'd check Target first, thats where alot of the sightings have been. Chances are we will see them in other stores soon, always seems one chain gets them, then a few weeks later filters into the others (like TRU).

Deceptic_Optic
23rd September 2010, 01:50 PM
I found them in Target at St Mary's. I'd check Target first, thats where alot of the sightings have been. Chances are we will see them in other stores soon, always seems one chain gets them, then a few weeks later filters into the others (like TRU).

thanks trunks! :D o0o0 that ryhmes

jazzcomp
23rd September 2010, 01:57 PM
macquarie centre:

myer has elita-1, hailstorm and tuner skids.

big w also restocked - elita-1, hailstorm, skids, sideswipe.
Battle Ops BB - <$59

i_amtrunks
23rd September 2010, 09:55 PM
Penriff:
Big W: Darkmount/Straxus, Cybertronian Megatron, Cybertronian Prime (at least 4 of each), all those stealth force vehicles, in their various sizes.

Target: Nothing new, only movie Ironhide/Bee/jet/ravage, and more crap that'll never move, plus the marvel tf's for $15 each.

1AZRAEL1
24th September 2010, 05:54 PM
Penriff:
Big W: Darkmount/Straxus, Cybertronian Megatron, Cybertronian Prime (at least 4 of each), all those stealth force vehicles, in their various sizes.

Yea I picked up a a Cyb Megs and Darkmount today :D

Toys R Us has a massive amount of Wave 1. If you missed Thrust or Drift, they have plenty.

5FDP
24th September 2010, 07:50 PM
For those interested, there are plenty (about 4 of each) Darkmounts, WFC Megs, WFC Prime, and WFC Bumblebees at Big W Rouse Hill.

Sharky
25th September 2010, 11:39 AM
WHAT: Scouts Breacher, Insecticon, Oilpan
WHERE: Target, Macarthur Sq, Campbelltown, NSW
HOW MUCH: $14.40

kup
25th September 2010, 01:30 PM
Big W Chullora has Generations wave 2. There were lots of Bumblebees and Primes but after I took a Straxus and Megatron, there are only one of each of those toys left.

Judging by the other sightings, there appears to have been a Sydney wide release of Generations wave 2 at Big W.

liegeprime
25th September 2010, 03:55 PM
Big W Chullora has Generations wave 2. There were lots of Bumblebees and Primes but after I took a Straxus and Megatron, there are only one of each of those toys left.

Judging by the other sightings, there appears to have been a Sydney wide release of Generations wave 2 at Big W.

Wish it would be consistent outer west though :(:(. My local has zilch... as usual....though some areas do have em. Ah well I can wait...

1AZRAEL1
25th September 2010, 04:09 PM
Wish it would be consistent outer west though :(:(. My local has zilch... as usual....though some areas do have em. Ah well I can wait...

Penrith Big W had some, but Toys R Us is still trying to flog off wave 1.

morg176
26th September 2010, 12:02 AM
is tomahawk worth getting? which is the better figure - tomahawk or terradive? and why?

Hursticon
26th September 2010, 12:05 AM
is tomahawk worth getting? which is the better figure - tomahawk or terradive? and why?

Here are some opinions Morg, on Terradive (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8848) and Tomahawk (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8854).

Hope that helps mate.

jazzcomp
26th September 2010, 12:29 AM
any big w sightings of legends rotf?

Hursticon
26th September 2010, 12:34 AM
any big w sightings of legends rotf?

Not sure what you mean there Jazzcomp, My local Big W only has the HFTD/AA Legends class figures if that helps?

jazzcomp
26th September 2010, 01:02 AM
Not sure what you mean there Jazzcomp, My local Big W only has the HFTD/AA Legends class figures if that helps?
these are on sale, as well as deluxes ROTF $12. Just that many big w's have been cleaned out. Been to Winston Hills, Macquarie Park, Top Ryde, Auburn and still looking.

RagingBull
26th September 2010, 01:55 PM
cannot wait for tomahawk, terradive and that ww2 plane!! they look like the 3 of coolest tf movie related jets behind leader starscream!

does anyone know when then go full release. and that tank guy with the big missile launchers. he is awesome sauce looking!

and when does that tank guy comes out, and soundwave and megs WFC go full release.

come on hasbro give us sydney westies something awesome and soon!

cheers

1AZRAEL1
26th September 2010, 01:59 PM
cannot wait for tomahawk, terradive and that ww2 plane!! they look like the 3 of coolest tf movie related jets behind leader starscream!

does anyone know when then go full release. and that tank guy with the big missile launchers. he is awesome sauce looking!

and when does that tank guy comes out, and soundwave and megs WFC go full release.

Big W Penrith has Darkmount (tank) and WFC Megs so far, haven't seen Soundwave yet.

Fungal Infection
26th September 2010, 09:30 PM

come on hasbro give us sydney westies something awesome and soon!

cheers

Tomahawk and Terradive were at Target Wetherill Park and Liverpool last week (grabbed mine at Liverpool), and Darkmount and WFC Megatron were at Big W Bonnyrigg and Wetherill Park as well when I grabbed them last Wednesday. Grabbed Hailstorm and Sidearm Sideswipe at Myer Liverpool last week and saw them at Myer Bankstown as well. So they are out, you just have to be quick. :D

Deceptic_Optic
27th September 2010, 03:59 AM
anyone mind getting me a terradive if anyone spotted it

5FDP
27th September 2010, 09:47 AM
I'll keep an eye out for you Optics. Might be going to the shops later today.

Deceptic_Optic
27th September 2010, 03:21 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you Optics. Might be going to the shops later today.

Thanks mate I could kiss you for that ;) but I rather not. Lol

GoktimusPrime
27th September 2010, 04:30 PM
anyone mind getting me a terradive if anyone spotted it
I saw one remaining at Rhodes Target yesterday. If I'm there again and it's still there I'll grab it for you assuming 5FDP doesn't grab one for you first (though I reckon he's more likely to get one before me)

Deceptic_Optic
27th September 2010, 04:59 PM
Disregard..Im looking for at least five terradives. So the more the merrier planning to have them as darkmounts army

RagingBull
27th September 2010, 08:09 PM
Tomahawk and Terradive were at Target Wetherill Park and Liverpool last week (grabbed mine at Liverpool), and Darkmount and WFC Megatron were at Big W Bonnyrigg and Wetherill Park as well when I grabbed them last Wednesday. Grabbed Hailstorm and Sidearm Sideswipe at Myer Liverpool last week and saw them at Myer Bankstown as well. So they are out, you just have to be quick. :D

daaaaaam!!!! and i live within reasonable range of all these shops!!!!

GoktimusPrime
27th September 2010, 08:50 PM
Disregard..Im looking for at least five terradives. So the more the merrier planning to have them as darkmounts army
I just need CHUGU Dirge to complete my Darkmount's army (and finally replace my sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb Universe Dirge (http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/e/eb/Universe_2008_Dirge_toy.jpg)). Well, I need the Insecticons too - but until they release CHUGU versions of those I'll just have to use my G1s. :)

dirge
27th September 2010, 10:29 PM
Spotted Terradive at Target Hurstville on Saturday, so they might have more of him (& Tomahawk), tho I was in a rush, just grabbed one Terradive & went on my way..

VERT
27th September 2010, 11:31 PM
Found the three new Scout figures including Insecticon at Target Tuggerah today. All gone now :D

Lord_Zed
28th September 2010, 07:26 PM
Spotted Terradive at Target Hurstville on Saturday, so they might have more of him (& Tomahawk), tho I was in a rush, just grabbed one Terradive & went on my way..

Not anymore, the last one was annexed by me this morning.

Still some Tomahawks left though.

GoktimusPrime
28th September 2010, 08:11 PM
Saw Elita-1s and Tuner Skids at Castle Hill Uncie Petes. They had one Hailstorm too, but some handsome devil bought it. ;)

LordCyrusOmega
28th September 2010, 10:35 PM
Shellharbour square kmart has generations cybertron megatron and darkmount.

Shellharbour square target has AA electrostatic jolt, terradive and tomahawk.

Wish I had money

crazyandy1982
30th September 2010, 12:20 PM
Was at Bondi Junction Target yesterday. They had some of the new wave toys like jolt/insecticon/tomahawk.

AND NO TERRADIVE.

I've been lurking this thread for years. First time i'm having trouble getting a figure...

1AZRAEL1
30th September 2010, 12:27 PM
We'll keep an eye out. If I spot any out my way I will post it.

crazyandy1982
30th September 2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks man!

i_amtrunks
30th September 2010, 04:39 PM
Generations Darmount and Cybertronian Megs at Big W Blacktown.

Still full price, even though they are meant to be on sale. Also only had Heavy Load voyagers, plus plenty of Movie and Animated deluxes (Swindle and Blazing Lockdown) and Movie Prime's with Camshafts.

griffin
1st October 2010, 12:21 AM
Generations Darmount and Cybertronian Megs at Big W Blacktown.

Still full price, even though they are meant to be on sale.

Their catalogue wording implies all 'Deluxes' are on sale, but the intended assortment/series (reflected by their computer system), is just the yellow-packed Autobot Alliance.
Arguing this negligent, generic catalogue terminology with BigW staff, just has them stating the specific intention of the catalogue... :(

Won't stop me from trying though, as they deserve to be penalised for their vagueness/laziness.

It'd be like using a generic term/product and then claiming it was only covers a specific series/brand... it boarders on misleading or ambiguous advertising - something that could be ruled against them if reported (but who's gonna make a fuss about $20 toys?).

jaydisc
1st October 2010, 11:59 AM
Won't stop me from trying though, as they deserve to be penalised for their vagueness/laziness.

It'd be like using a generic term/product and then claiming it was only covers a specific series/brand... it boarders on misleading or ambiguous advertising - something that could be ruled against them if reported (but who's gonna make a fuss about $20 toys?).

I disagree completely.

It's a lot to expect that a store, which carries the diversity of stock that Big W does, to be expected to know the difference. I can picture the catalog creation staff looking at a yellow packaged transformer trying to find ANY text to identify or differentiate it, and realizing that the ONLY text on the front (besides Transformers) is the phrase "Deluxe Class".

Do you feel it was lazy that they didn't use the phrase, "Autobot Alliance"? Are you suggesting that their lack of knowledge of that nomenclature is what is "deserving of penalization"? What better way is there to identify an item besides putting a picture of it in the catalog?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not passing ethical judgement here. I'm renown for working such loopholes (which is what this is), in addition to being accused of being unethical as a result. But there's really nothing more that Big W could have done to make it more clearer beyond the photo.

fatbot
1st October 2010, 01:01 PM
Toys r us Castle Hill has a couple WFC Megs and Darkmounts + some PCC Icepicks & Sledge & the Slight repaint of PCC Huffer.

They also had electro Jolt, Terradive and Tomahawk, masterpiece Grimlock, green movie legends devastator

RagingBull
2nd October 2010, 02:23 PM
just checked out big w wetherill park and bonnyrigg and target at wetherill. zippo nothing nata nothing. :(

my wish list keeps evading me :(

jazzcomp
2nd October 2010, 09:26 PM
What's your wishlist? Can someone point out terradive?

Fungal Infection
2nd October 2010, 11:05 PM
just checked out big w wetherill park and bonnyrigg and target at wetherill. zippo nothing nata nothing. :(

my wish list keeps evading me :(

If you're after Terradive or Tomahawk, I have spares of both, MISB, which I was about to refund (got them for a friend who changed his mind). If you're interested, take them off my hands for $30 each. Just PM me to confirm. Otherwise I'll be returning them Monday.

RagingBull
3rd October 2010, 01:17 PM
If you're after Terradive or Tomahawk, I have spares of both, MISB, which I was about to refund (got them for a friend who changed his mind). If you're interested, take them off my hands for $30 each. Just PM me to confirm. Otherwise I'll be returning them Monday.

cheers mate. i pm'd you.

RagingBull
3rd October 2010, 01:20 PM
you know whats a reeeeeeeal tease! i keep seeing the optimus and jetfire leader 2 pack. omg both figures are sooo much more awesome than their origional releases. extra paint aps and primes gun!!!! HASBRO YOU TEASE

crazyandy1982
3rd October 2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the castle. hill toys r us tip. got me a terradive there! they also have human alliance jazz! did HA barricade come out in aus yet?

GoktimusPrime
3rd October 2010, 09:04 PM
Blacktown: saw Elita-1 at Big W and Darkmount at Kmart

P.S.: Correction made, Elita-1 was at Big W, not Target. Sorry. I also saw Hailstorm there too.

jazzcomp
3rd October 2010, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the castle. hill toys r us tip. got me a terradive there! they also have human alliance jazz! did HA barricade come out in aus yet?
How much did you pay for terradive?

Found 2 Tomahawks and 1 Terradive in TRU Chatswood (now 0 Terradive). 1 Electrostatic Jolt in Target Chatswood.

1 Tomahawk in Target Macquarie Park (now 0) :)

Fungal Infection
3rd October 2010, 10:53 PM
Has anyone spotted HFTD voyager Prime at any of the majors yet?

griffin
3rd October 2010, 11:36 PM
Nah. I'm getting just as annoyed that Banzaitron and Optimus haven't been seen anywhere in my area, or at the majors, despite being first sighted a couple months ago.

GoktimusPrime
4th October 2010, 01:36 PM
I also spotted Starscream's Assault and The Fury of Bonecrusher (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/2/0/1/1/Hunt-For-The-Decepticons-Walmart-2-Packs-01_1285452174.jpg) at Blacktown Target yesterday too.

RagingBull
4th October 2010, 02:02 PM
Has anyone spotted HFTD voyager Prime at any of the majors yet?

toys r us castle hill had 1 left. thats the prime thats all blue yeah?

GoktimusPrime
4th October 2010, 02:08 PM
The blue one is Defender Optimus Prime (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AlN-gGLofL0/SwmaVbqkrZI/AAAAAAAAAlM/NPQtakskoIU/s320/rotf+defender+optimus+prime1.jpg). I think Fungal is talking about Battle Blades Optimus Prime (http://www.yahobby.com/products4/tf_rotf_voyager_battle_blades_op_a.jpg). I haven't seen Battle Blades OP anywhere... didn't even know this toy was out in Australia.

jazzcomp
5th October 2010, 12:39 AM
Kmart Hornsby has 3 Darkmounts and 1 Megatron. Ultimate BB's :) And Buster Prime with Jetfire.

SMHFConvoy
5th October 2010, 06:59 PM
Southgate Kmart had stacks of WFC Megatrons and Darkmounts on Sunday.

Uncle Petes Castle Hill had 2 Insecticons

Target Merrylands had a few Insecticons and 2 Oilpans

tron07
5th October 2010, 09:06 PM
BigW have lot of darkmount and megatron..... just got 2 megs, for me and my friend

dirge
5th October 2010, 10:44 PM
Southgate Kmart

Uncle Petes Castle Hill

Target Merrylands

Gee, you get around. Hope your boss pays for the mileage! :)

(...just sayin')

tron07
6th October 2010, 10:22 AM
Anyone know if TRU still have free Ravage for buying more then $75 worth of TF toys?

GoktimusPrime
6th October 2010, 06:37 PM
Found Breacher at Target Rhodes.

SMHFConvoy
6th October 2010, 06:45 PM
Gee, you get around. Hope your boss pays for the mileage! :)

(...just sayin')

Ha! I wish, my sister and her family live near there. I work in Castle Hill and live near Merrylands, so yeah I get to cover a lot of ground.

SMHFConvoy
6th October 2010, 06:46 PM
Found Breacher at Target Rhodes.

Found (and bought) a Breacher at Target Castle Hill

verboten82
6th October 2010, 06:51 PM
Anyone know if TRU still have free Ravage for buying more then $75 worth of TF toys?

nah offer ended on sept 12

what you plan to buy mate, wont recommend tru as their prices are extremely high

tron07
7th October 2010, 10:25 AM
nah offer ended on sept 12

what you plan to buy mate, wont recommend tru as their prices are extremely high

Nothing much, just looking for good deals. :D
I seldom go to TRU, but accidently stumble there when they were having the offer and deluxe sale, refunded a whole heaps of generations toys and got them again from TRU.

Sharky
7th October 2010, 06:26 PM
WHAT: Voyager Banzaitron + Battle Blade OPtimus Prime
WHERE: Hobby Co, Macarthur Sq, Campbelltown NSW
HOW MUCH: $54.95

SuspectimusPrime
8th October 2010, 12:42 AM
Generations Cybertronian Soundwave @ Parra David Jones :o

1 left at the time of writing.

They also have Cybertronian Megatron, Darkmount, and 2 Red Alerts (not much interest - is it that good?).

jazzcomp
8th October 2010, 10:10 AM
Target Mac Pk has 2 Megs and Darkmount. 1 insecticon and 2 Oilpan, I think 1 Breacher as well.

mknell
8th October 2010, 10:30 AM

They also have Cybertronian Megatron, Darkmount, and 2 Red Alerts (not much interest - is it that good?).

REally???? When you see that coz I went yesterday afternoon and they had all old stuff

jazzcomp
8th October 2010, 02:50 PM

Just 1 Red Alert, Meg, Darkmount now :) Bumblebees, Drift and Thrust.

dirge
8th October 2010, 09:31 PM
Red Alert (no Soundwave) at DJs City.

SuspectimusPrime
9th October 2010, 01:29 AM
REally???? When you see that coz I went yesterday afternoon and they had all old stuff

I went after work and got there at 8pm. Considering how insanely buzzed the rest of the centre was, it was a slow Thurs shopping night for DJs.

SMHFConvoy
9th October 2010, 12:35 PM
I saw 2x Generations Red Alert and 1x WFC Soundwave ('cause I bought the other) at Castle Towers DJ's on Thursday

Sharky
9th October 2010, 12:52 PM
Was up in Burwood today
DJ's had Soundwave and Red Alert @ $29.99

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Sightings/09102010690.jpg

Kmart had terradive and tomahawk as well as wave 2 generations and the speedstars (RPMs) in the new packaging ($5)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Sightings/09102010692.jpg

target had wave 2 generations

LordCyrusOmega
10th October 2010, 08:34 PM
TRU Wollongong has Green ROTF legends Devestator combiner.
David Jones Wollongong has Elita-1 and Hailstorm.
And thats it. For everywhere. I'm so depressed by the state of Illawarra Stores.

Hursticon
10th October 2010, 10:44 PM
And thats it. For everywhere. I'm so depressed by the state of Illawarra Stores.

I hear you dude, one can easily go mad trying to find anything round here, but, in certain cases we do have it better than others. :o

I agree though, you'd think that with being so close to Sydney, having one of the largest ports in the country and the amount of stores we have here - that we'd be able to have the pick of the crop. :(

LordCyrusOmega
11th October 2010, 07:06 AM
I hear you dude, one can easily go mad trying to find anything round here, but, in certain cases we do have it better than others. :o

I agree though, you'd think that with being so close to Sydney, having one of the largest ports in the country and the amount of stores we have here - that we'd be able to have the pick of the crop. :(

One can dream though

SuspectimusPrime
11th October 2010, 07:42 PM
Generations Red Alert
AA Tomahawk
AA Terradive (these guys are bloody everywhere I go now)
HftD Seaspray
Classics G2 Green Megatron tank (eBay)

RagingBull
11th October 2010, 10:03 PM
if anyone is really game enough. Big W in ..... Bathurst has like 5 HFTD Hailstorms...picked one up while i was over there for the races.

liegeprime
11th October 2010, 10:19 PM
Generations Red Alert
AA Tomahawk
AA Terradive (these guys are bloody everywhere I go now)
HftD Seaspray
Classics G2 Green Megatron tank (eBay)

well i wish that applies outer west:o:( no such luck ... yet

jazzcomp
11th October 2010, 10:54 PM
@liege, targets and kmart have them as well as TRU.

Guess kmart would be the cheapest now @$23.75

Trailer Park Ninja
11th October 2010, 11:36 PM
God I hope the scalpers will leave me a Cybertronian Soundwave and Red Alert for me to pick up this Thursday :rolleyes:

Hursticon
12th October 2010, 03:57 PM
Big W Dapto has had a fairly reasonable restock of TFs all round, on a Generations note though:

Generations
3x WFC Bumblebees
2x WFC Optimus Primes
3x WFC Megatrons
1x Darkmount

I'll try and get some pics of their floor stock tomorrow.