PDA

View Full Version : WA Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

requiemau88
20th April 2016, 07:33 PM
Yotg Optimus on clearance at 75per cent off at Myer Morley. Equates to $52

*starts grinding teeth*

I might have to get that ...

Bumbleb33
28th April 2016, 11:41 PM
anyone seen skylynx down south?

Ditto, I too am having issues finding him, anyone had any joy!?

Krayt
10th May 2016, 05:39 PM
WTF????!!!

Just saw some unrealised in oz kreon at a place in WA called red spot...

Custom (Robots In Disguise 2015) (US$?? - AU$??) $9.99 each
- - Wave 1 (US SPRING) OUT US JAN - NOT RELEASED HERE
Bumblebee - (26 pieces)
Grimlock - (23 pieces)
Optimus Prime - (27 pieces)
Steeljaw - (26 pieces)

And

Battle - Factory playset, Galvatron (robot), Grimlock (grey dino), & 6 Kreons (Optimus, Bumblebee, Vehicon, Dr Littleman/SWAT?, 2 KSI Workers (mini-Kreons)) - 388 pieces (US$50 - AU$??) $39.99

Handsprime
10th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Oh yeah I had noticed the kre-o while I was in Perth. They also had those god awful Titan heroes bumblebees

Hotrod
11th May 2016, 10:34 AM
Righto here goes tru joondalup have 5 mp10 Convoy's left for $300 but you have too ask as their out the back only I bought one on Saturday they also had one star saber for $250 and a few of mp road rage above the shelves.

Hotrod
14th May 2016, 12:23 PM
If anyone is still looking for cw Sky Lynx tru cannington have 5 or 6 of him

snaketales
21st May 2016, 03:04 PM
Myer CBD had all four of the Sky Reign limbs (Smokescreen, etc) but only Scattorshot and Onslaught.
Bunch of Shockwave wave legends.
And this (the back view this time):

http://i63.tinypic.com/2woj4ex.jpg

It's heavier than I remember Metroplex being.

Hotrod
21st May 2016, 04:48 PM
And he is an absolute rip off (fortress maximus) $370 rrp and his $296 on sale still a rip since you can get him online for 230 you'd have to be an idiot to bye him from Myers

VERT
21st May 2016, 04:58 PM
And he is an absolute rip off (fortress maximus) $370 rrp and his $296 on sale still a rip since you can get him online for 230 you'd have to be an idiot to bye him from Myers

Im stupid im stupid. But Hey got him for $296. Thats just a $46 impatience tax. Since Big W will be $250......And its worth it to not do the midnight crap this year. :D:D:D:D I HATE WAITING FOR STUFF

yoshi594
21st May 2016, 07:16 PM
Has anyone seen combiner wars smokescreen at Kmart recently? Just been to garbo and they are all out of everything lol.

Omega Metro
21st May 2016, 09:57 PM
Has anyone seen combiner wars smokescreen at Kmart recently? Just been to garbo and they are all out of everything lol.

I'm sure I saw him at Kmart Joondalup today. And Carousel the other day. Myer too I think.

yoshi594
21st May 2016, 11:18 PM
I'm sure I saw him at Kmart Joondalup today. And Carousel the other day. Myer too I think.

joondalup is a tad far just for smokescreen xD. I had an inkling carousel would have it. Cheers for that! will call em up tomorrow.

yoshi594
22nd May 2016, 09:28 PM

Went to carousel today and they have 1 smokescreen left at kmart. Cheers for that! Myers didn't have fort max there.

Omega Metro
29th May 2016, 03:28 PM
If anyone is still after CW Devastator, BigW Whitfords have 3 of them on the clearance tables near the party store. $160 but if you buy it today with the Family and Friends 10% off voucher, you get it for $144.:)

Hotrod
5th June 2016, 01:13 PM
Tru Cannington have Combiner Wars G2 Menosaur if anyone is interested I think price is $200

Hotrod
8th June 2016, 01:49 AM
Picked up my Soundwave shirt from Kmart today love it

millhouse
8th June 2016, 03:24 PM
Victorion @ Big W Whitfords - $169. 3 or 4 left.

Hotrod
9th June 2016, 11:42 AM
Did they have Fortress Maximus their?

millhouse
9th June 2016, 12:31 PM
Did they have Fortress Maximus their?

Nope. Myer Karrinyup had one on shelf though.

Omega Metro
9th June 2016, 12:36 PM
Picked up my Soundwave shirt from Kmart today love it

Thanks for the tip. Got mine yesterday. Awesome for $9.50!

requiemau88
10th June 2016, 12:21 AM
Fort Max and Victorion is at Big W Cockburn. They were above the transformers, like ontop of the shelf.

Fort Max $249 3 left
Victorion $169 6 left

Hotrod
11th June 2016, 05:46 PM
Now their are 2 left

nyerk
11th June 2016, 09:59 PM
Plenty of Sky-Lynx and Shockwaves at Myer CBD. And one Fort Max.

snaketales
11th June 2016, 11:53 PM
Plenty of Sky-Lynx and Shockwaves at Myer CBD. And one Fort Max.

Yeah... did you see the length of the cord they had tying Fort Max down?

nyerk
12th June 2016, 01:23 AM
Yeah... did you see the length of the cord they had tying Fort Max down?

Haha, no I must have missed that. Very classy :p

Omega Metro
12th June 2016, 07:55 AM
Saw a heap of Fort Max at BigW Joondalup yesterday. About 6. Top shelf.
Also BigW Whitfords STILL have 3 Devasators in the clearance area. Surprised they are still there.

requiemau88
12th June 2016, 08:05 PM
Saw a heap of Fort Max at BigW Joondalup yesterday. About 6. Top shelf.
Also BigW Whitfords STILL have 3 Devasators in the clearance area. Surprised they are still there.

I've been holding out and trying to score a UW Devastator ... but I might just bite the bullet and get a CW Devastator instead. I ended up checking out collector zone the other day in Clarkson (coming from Mandurah I didn't realise just how far away Clarkson is ...) and they had a CW Dev or two for $250. They had a few TF statues and other random TF's but nothing to write home about. The guy seemed pretty knowledgeable though, his biggest issue was that Hasbro are pretty unhelpful for smaller suppliers.

snaketales
16th June 2016, 01:18 PM
Fort Maxes and Victorions were easy to find in Mirrabooka Big W.
Ironically enough, no sign of the $5 power battlers.

SoundwavePerth
23rd June 2016, 12:37 AM
Plenty of Fort Max and Victorions at Big W midland. Shame they werent as well stocked for Devastator last year.

I'm not interested in either of these items...I imagine they though the demand would be high.

millhouse
23rd June 2016, 05:28 PM
Big W Whitfords has a couple of the following;

1) Fortress Maximus - head to party supplies in the back corner, turn and face toys, top shelf, can't miss it.

2) Victorian - down in the front, near the main aisle (where confectionery was). About two aisles in from the main aisle (if memory serves). Lowest shelf, stacked.

3) Devastator - two in the clearance section near the front checkouts.

Ralph Wiggum
23rd June 2016, 06:26 PM
Gahhh a cheap Devastator is tempting but I must...show...discipline.

requiemau88
24th June 2016, 05:58 PM
Not really a sighting, but Toyworld Cockburn said their next new wave of Transformers is coming in July instead of September. They couldn't confirm or deny if its Titans Return figures but they the hinted that it was the 'new stuff the hasbro rep was going on about'. The Mandurah store said that it was in there system as 'Titan Wars' and 'Titan Masters' but couldn't say exactly they were getting either.

Handsprime
24th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Not really a sighting, but Toyworld Cockburn said their next new wave of Transformers is coming in July instead of September. They couldn't confirm or deny if its Titans Return figures but they the hinted that it was the 'new stuff the hasbro rep was going on about'. The Mandurah store said that it was in there system as 'Titan Wars' and 'Titan Masters' but couldn't say exactly they were getting either.

I read rumours of some stock appearing in mid july. September is probably when it hits major retail

billygoat
9th July 2016, 08:18 PM
Myer Karrinyup had the Platinum G1 conehead reissue box today, couldn't see a price tag but it's Myer so I expect it's overpriced.

Otherwise, they had CW Wreck-Gar in large numbers and a few Sky Lynxes if anybody is still chasing him.

Batfan007
10th July 2016, 04:52 PM

Dude, hit up Cannington TRU, Tareget and Myer. I've been there 3 times recently and they still had stock of CW lines for Sky Lynx / Bruticus plus limbs. I literally bought four of Smokescreen from that area. All 3 stores are within 10 minute walk of each other,

I do a round trip take me 30 mins once I park the car (but I walk real fast). You can park right outside TRU always, then walk across the road to the mall for the other two stores, but don't bother with the kmart there as they have basically nothing.

anyone seen skylynx down south?

Nope, but you'll find him in multiple stores north of the river. I've been to just about every stores south and never seen him. TRU Cannington is easily accessible on the highway and had more in stock a few weeks back, I bought my one there, they've had him stock for the last few months there every time I've been there.
If you get stuck you can grab one on ebay for about $5 above retail also.

Tru Cannington have Combiner Wars G2 Menosaur if anyone is interested I think price is $200

Yup it's $200, and they have UW Superion set for $300, next to G2 Superion set for $200. And legends Arcee for $50 or maybe $55? Too much anyhow.

Also, some Kmart stores still have the Soundwave blue mens Tshirt for $10, so keep an eye out! I love that shirt. What a bargain.

I'm guessing those little vehicles with the headmasters and MAYBE the first wave of T.R. deluxes or whatever size they are (sKullcruncher etc)

snaketales
19th July 2016, 04:48 PM
Kmart Morley finally has the last combiner wars deluxe wave in (trailbreaker, hound , smokescreen and wheel jack ) and a smattering of legends.

Myer had them too, plus fort Max, Sky Lynx and scattershot . I think there was onslaught too (it's been a long day)

TRU still has nothing

requiemau88
22nd July 2016, 12:15 PM
Toyworld Mandurah have one sentinel prime and galvatron left as of this morning. Going for 60 a piece though...

Hotrod
24th July 2016, 12:14 PM
Big W have Fortress Maximus for $199.98

Omega Metro
24th July 2016, 06:05 PM
Big W have Fortress Maximus for $199.98

Yeah, shelves full of them at Whitfords. Saw that Victorion thing too. And someone finally scalped all the Devastators that have been there for months.

Civic Bossman
26th July 2016, 10:09 PM
Galvatron and Sentinel at K-Mart Maddington $49

millhouse
26th July 2016, 10:22 PM
K-Mart Innaloo had 1x Galvatron and 1x Sentinel Prime. I snagged the last Galvatron.

nyerk
27th July 2016, 03:12 PM
^ Kmart garden city has them too. One left of each after I got to them :)

Batfan007
27th July 2016, 09:06 PM
Thanks for posting guys.
Sneaky titans.
A Galvatron hunting I will go tomorrow.

graza78
27th July 2016, 09:28 PM
Collector Zone Comics and Collectables has TR soundwave, sentinel prime and galvatron if you're near Clarkson.

Btw has anyone seen any CW brawl, blast off or vortex around Perth?

yoshi594
28th July 2016, 02:50 AM
Collector Zone Comics and Collectables has TR soundwave, sentinel prime and galvatron if you're near Clarkson.

i recall kmart innaloo had tons of that wave ~ a month ago when most places were out of stock. not sure now thou.

graza78
28th July 2016, 03:21 AM
i recall kmart innaloo had tons of that wave ~ a month ago when most places were out of stock. not sure now thou.

Cheers. I had a look last week. They have plenty of swindle's, smokescreen/wheeljacks and prowls lol, but the other bruticus parts must've all been sold.

Batfan007
28th July 2016, 10:18 AM

As already mentioned I would try TRU, Myer and Target in Cannington. The three stores are within a ten minute walk of each other once you are there.

I've been to all three multiple times for those exact toys. I bought sky lynx and limbs at TRU and combaticons from target. They had more stock than anywhere else in Perth I've been, also Kmarts north of the river tend to have them, while many south of the river didn't get them, or got really small amounts.

graza78
28th July 2016, 12:13 PM
As already mentioned I would try TRU, Myer and Target in Cannington. The three stores are within a ten minute walk of each other once you are there.

I've been to all three multiple times for those exact toys. I bought sky lynx and limbs at TRU and combaticons from target. They had more stock than anywhere else in Perth I've been, also Kmarts north of the river tend to have them, while many south of the river didn't get them, or got really small amounts.

I read your post but was too late to the party. Myers had all of the sky reign set and alot of voyager class figures (the betatron voyager, onslaught and skylinx), target had nothing (just called again and still nothing...bizarre). Kmart didn't have anything of note. TRU had sky reign parts and onslaughts, and a quite a few MP tracks, sideswipe and bumblebee at stupidly high prices (something like $150 each!!)

I'll keep looking!

Batfan007
28th July 2016, 05:00 PM
Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread. I REALLY APRECIATE IT!!!:)

HOW MUCH? This much...........

http://i.imgur.com/8b1n04U.jpg

Bumbleb33
28th July 2016, 05:00 PM

Target Armadale had heaps of the Combaticon wave very recently, I definitely recall seeing Vortex.

Batfan007
28th July 2016, 05:05 PM
I read your post but was too late to the party. Myers had all of the sky reign set and alot of voyager class figures (the betatron voyager, onslaught and skylinx), target had nothing (just called again and still nothing...bizarre). Kmart didn't have anything of note. TRU had sky reign parts and onslaughts, and a quite a few MP tracks, sideswipe and bumblebee at stupidly high prices (something like $150 each!!)

I'll keep looking!

So which specific toys are you after now?
There are some good deals on ebay. But post a list (name names!) of the ones you are after.

I'm broke for now, but going to buy a second Sky Lynx at some point for a custom combiner / repaint and stuff. Have to learn all the how to's of Tformers painting first. But I have the four limbs I want to use, and a color palette picked out.

graza78
28th July 2016, 06:16 PM
Target Armadale had heaps of the Combaticon wave very recently, I definitely recall seeing Vortex.

Guess I'm heading to Armadale. Thanks :)

graza78
28th July 2016, 06:19 PM
So which specific toys are you after now?
There are some good deals on ebay. But post a list (name names!) of the ones you are after.

I'm broke for now, but going to buy a second Sky Lynx at some point for a custom combiner / repaint and stuff. Have to learn all the how to's of Tformers painting first. But I have the four limbs I want to use, and a color palette picked out.

Looking out for Hasbro CW Brawl, Vortex and Blast-off. I've seen them online but rather grab these at a brick and mortar store if I can.

Batfan007
28th July 2016, 07:13 PM
Looking out for Hasbro CW Brawl, Vortex and Blast-off. I've seen them online but rather grab these at a brick and mortar store if I can.

Just to clarify you actually went INTO Target Cannington or you just called?
Because for over 4 months they had like 5 of each Combaticon, literally their whole shelf was just Combaticons. But I have not been there in about six weeks.

I ended up with two complete CW Bruticus sets, and a third one of Brawl and Blast-Off to make up spare limbs for other combiners.

EDIT: There were 2 x sentinel prime and Galvatron at KMART Kardinya, I bought one of each, so one of each still there, bottom shelf.
They also had some autobots - Smokescreen and Wheeljack I think. Been there for ages.

billygoat
28th July 2016, 07:14 PM
2 each of TR Sentinel Prime and Galvatron left at Toyworld Balcatta (after I snagged a Galvy) , $45 each.

Also a couple of CW Devy at the low, low price of $298 :P

graza78
28th July 2016, 07:24 PM
Just to clarify you actually went INTO Target Cannington or you just called?
Because for over 4 months they had like 5 of each Combaticon, literally their whole shelf was just Combaticons. But I have not been there in about six weeks.

I ended up with two complete CW Bruticus sets, and a third one of Brawl and Blast-Off to make up spare limbs for other combiners.

EDIT: There were 2 x sentinel prime and Galvatron at KMART Kardinya, I bought one of each, so one of each still there, bottom shelf.
They also had some autobots - Smokescreen and Wheeljack I think. Been there for ages.

Visited Target Cannington 3 weeks ago. Searched the toy section but couldn't find anything. Asked the staff and they said all they had left was in the clearance section of the store. All i found was a RiD figure I think. Called them today and they said they couldn't find anything. Maybe they transferred what they had to another store or warehouse?

Bumbleb33
28th July 2016, 08:41 PM
Toyworld Success have Titans Return Galvatron, Sentinel Prime and Soundwave in stock.
http://i.imgur.com/n78ppEG.png

Hotrod
28th July 2016, 09:22 PM
Toys r us cannington have Mp-22 Ultra Magnus for only $129.98 can't believe it bought him at start of year for $200

GALVATOM
28th July 2016, 10:08 PM
I saw at least 3 Vortex's at Target Westfield Carousel on Sunday. Damn $45 for Galvatron, I got ripped off. Paid $60 for one at Toyworld Mandurah on Monday.

graza78
28th July 2016, 10:47 PM
Visited Target Cannington 3 weeks ago. Searched the toy section but couldn't find anything. Asked the staff and they said all they had left was in the clearance section of the store. All i found was a RiD figure I think. Called them today and they said they couldn't find anything. Maybe they transferred what they had to another store or warehouse?

I saw at least 3 Vortex's at Target Westfield Carousel on Sunday. Damn $45 for Galvatron, I got ripped off. Paid $60 for one at Toyworld Mandurah on Monday.

This may be a dumb question but exactly whereabouts in Target cannington? Like near the star wars and marvel section or perpendicular to that section with the soft toys and infant stuff?

GALVATOM
28th July 2016, 11:30 PM
This may be a dumb question but exactly whereabouts in Target cannington? Like near the star wars and marvel section or perpendicular to that section with the soft toys and infant stuff?

Near the Marvel and wrestling toys, there aren't any voyagers or leader class figs so the transformers display is pretty small, you may have walked past it. But there was definitely a few vortexes among the CW deluxe Autobots on Sunday.

graza78
29th July 2016, 12:11 AM
Near the Marvel and wrestling toys, there aren't any voyagers or leader class figs so the transformers display is pretty small, you may have walked past it. But there was definitely a few vortexes among the CW deluxe Autobots on Sunday.

Grabbed vortex on Bumbleb33's Armadale scout. Will run past target carousel and take a better look haha

GALVATOM
29th July 2016, 12:14 AM
Cool, good luck with finishing Bruticus... It's worth it!

Bumbleb33
29th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Grabbed vortex on Bumbleb33's Armadale scout. Will run past target carousel and take a better look haha

Who else are you missing? I'll keep an eye out for ya.

graza78
29th July 2016, 12:55 AM
Who else are you missing? I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Still looking for Brawl and Blast-off.

Thanks for the help so far everyone :)

GALVATOM
29th July 2016, 01:25 AM
I've seen what I believe to be KO oversized AOE Dinobots at Toyworld Rockingham. Are people aware of these?

Hotrod
29th July 2016, 02:07 AM
Galvatron and Sentinel Prime at most Kmarts

snaketales
29th July 2016, 10:38 AM
I've seen what I believe to be KO oversized AOE Dinobots at Toyworld Rockingham. Are people aware of these?

Were they these?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=530670#post530670

GALVATOM
29th July 2016, 11:51 AM
Were they these?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=530670#post530670

Yes, that's them.

GALVATOM
29th July 2016, 04:02 PM
2 X CW Leader Screamers. $69 at Target Meadow Springs.

Also they had the current wave RiD Deluxes, Strongarm, Magatronus etc.

requiemau88
29th July 2016, 05:59 PM
2 X CW Leader Screamers. $69 at Target Meadow Springs.

Also they had the current wave RiD Deluxes, Strongarm, Magatronus etc.

If your down Mandurah way don't bother with Big W or the K-Mart at the forum. Head straight to the new K-Mart in Halls Head. The forums stores haven't been getting any new stock due to the re-development. I still check it out every week when I get home from the mines, but in the past month they haven't had anything new.

millhouse
29th July 2016, 11:00 PM
Toyworld Balcatta had both a TR Galvatron ($49 IIRC) and TR Soundwave ($99 - ouch!).

Batfan007
30th July 2016, 01:23 AM
More sigthings (for WA) in the australia sightings thread, but not in here.
Kind of defeats the point doesn't it?

Thanks to anyone posting about the new T.R. toys. Only reason I am following this thread.
So random how these toys turn up all over in different order. Why have "waves" if we wave 3 then wave 1 then wave 2? It's mental.
do we need an "American to Australian retailer" translation dictionary or something? :p

Batfan007
30th July 2016, 01:45 AM
Toyworld Success have Titans Return Galvatron, Sentinel Prime and Soundwave in stock.
http://i.imgur.com/n78ppEG.png

Could not read the price on Soundwave.
saved image and turned down contast

Reads "$89.99" / Soundwave
Was driving me crazy as I will drive their tomorrow and wanted to know!:cool:

So......... any Primes or Blasters seen yet in WA?

griffin
30th July 2016, 07:08 AM
More sigthings (for WA) in the australia sightings thread, but not in here.
Kind of defeats the point doesn't it?

Thanks to anyone posting about the new T.R. toys. Only reason I am following this thread.
So random how these toys turn up all over in different order. Why have "waves" if we wave 3 then wave 1 then wave 2? It's mental.
do we need an "American to Australian retailer" translation dictionary or something? :p

The hype and excitement of the new line is going to have some spontaneous postings in various places for a little while - it often happens with the first sightings of a new line - plus it isn't too bad that it is in just a couple of spots at the moment, and not all over the place.
We don't have thousands of posts here each day so it is still fairly easy to keep an eye on the 2 sections of the board to see where the new posts are going.

Batfan007
30th July 2016, 10:51 AM
The hype and excitement of the new line is going to have some spontaneous postings in various places for a little while - it often happens with the first sightings of a new line - plus it isn't too bad that it is in just a couple of spots at the moment, and not all over the place.
We don't have thousands of posts here each day so it is still fairly easy to keep an eye on the 2 sections of the board to see where the new posts are going.

I only live in wa so I'd rather read about wa sightings in the wa thread?
Is that not the point of the thread itself?
Perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, thanks for all your work in threads for this site.:)

GALVATOM
30th July 2016, 01:50 PM
If your down Mandurah way don't bother with Big W or the K-Mart at the forum. Head straight to the new K-Mart in Halls Head. The forums stores haven't been getting any new stock due to the re-development. I still check it out every week when I get home from the mines, but in the past month they haven't had anything new.

Thanks for that, my job has me going all over the place so this is very useful cheers.

GALVATOM
30th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Civic Video on Albany Hwy next to Chicken Treat has...
Robot Masters Starscream, Burning Convoy for $30 and I think Gigant Bomb and Victory Saber for $50.
07 Movie Voyagers Megatron and G1 coloured Ratchet for $50.
Energon Optimus Prime $100
3 x Commemorative Series one of them is Inferno, I think I saw Jazz $50 each and Rodimus Major $30.
And loads of DVDs ranging from G1 to Prime, the owners a fan selling off some of his collection.

GALVATOM
30th July 2016, 04:30 PM
Oh and Commemorative Astrotrain for $50

Omega Metro
30th July 2016, 05:33 PM
Civic Video on Albany Hwy next to Chicken Treat has...
Robot Masters Starscream, Burning Convoy for $30 and I think Gigant Bomb and Victory Saber for $50.
07 Movie Voyagers Megatron and G1 coloured Ratchet for $50.
Energon Optimus Prime $100
3 x Commemorative Series one of them is Inferno, I think I saw Jazz $50 each and Rodimus Major $30.
And loads of DVDs ranging from G1 to Prime, the owners a fan selling off some of his collection.

'Civicbossman' here on the forums if I'm not mistaken;)

griffin
31st July 2016, 02:16 PM
I only live in wa so I'd rather read about wa sightings in the wa thread?
Is that not the point of the thread itself?
Perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, thanks for all your work in threads for this site.:)

Yes it is, however, we don't want to be making it a chore for people to worry about only posting in certain areas if there is a temporary "hot topic" for something new here, as it will just mean people will not post in either area, because it isn't spontaneous and fun for those contributing (which are the people we need to prioritise otherwise we wouldn't have any news, info or sightings posted for the benefit of the readers and guests).

At least for now we get people posting in one of (only) two topics, which doesn't make for much extra effort to subscribe or view... and probably 99% of the sightings for WA will still end up in this WA sightings topic anyway.
If you are worried about missing a sighting for WA that is posted in the "Australian News topic", you can subscribe to it and the board should email you every time there is a new post... or bookmark it to re-check every time you come back to check for new posts in this WA sightings topic.

We might prioritise those people contributing to this site, but we also try to make it as easy as possible for members and guests to find what others are contributing here.

Omega Metro
31st July 2016, 04:05 PM
Heaps of those nasty looking Titan Soundwave Leader things at Toyworld Midland today. $90. Also have 'reduced' Devastators $200.

snaketales
31st July 2016, 07:29 PM
Heaps of those nasty looking Titan Soundwave Leader things at Toyworld Midland today. $90. Also have 'reduced' Devastators $200.

Thanks for posting this. I decided to pay impatience tax and picked a Soundwave up (PC doesnt seem to have a preorder for it?)

There were also a couple each of Sentinel Prime and Galvatron for the same price as reported at Kmart.

Batfan007
1st August 2016, 11:56 PM

Is it the head? I do find that sound wave head a bit nasty. Still going to buy him.

Omega Metro
2nd August 2016, 09:13 AM
Is it the head? I do find that sound wave head a bit nasty. Still going to buy him.

It just looks cheap and nasty. Plastic quality? Detail? Colours?...dunno. It's missing something.

The Ghost
2nd August 2016, 08:04 PM

I honestly don't know how Toyworld survives. They always have the same stuff other chain stores get but at a higher price.

Batfan007
3rd August 2016, 02:40 AM
I honestly don't know how Toyworld survives. They always have the same stuff other chain stores get but at a higher price.

Lego.:)

Batfan007
3rd August 2016, 02:41 AM
It just looks cheap and nasty. Plastic quality? Detail? Colours?...dunno. It's missing something.

It's actually a ko "not Blaster" but shhh don't tell anyone!

SharkyMcShark
4th August 2016, 04:03 PM

There was a time when they were getting the Transformers stuff first in Aus, and more or less first globally at retail. That was around the time Generations 1.0 came out - the wave that had WFC Prime, Thrust and Drift.

When are we getting the Titans Return deluxes here? I'm making eyes at Brainstorm, though I can't quite figure out if he's actually getting a retail release here yet.

requiemau88
4th August 2016, 04:31 PM
There was a time when they were getting the Transformers stuff first in Aus, and more or less first globally at retail. That was around the time Generations 1.0 came out - the wave that had WFC Prime, Thrust and Drift.

When are we getting the Titans Return deluxes here? I'm making eyes at Brainstorm, though I can't quite figure out if he's actually getting a retail release here yet.

It looks like Brainstorm is going to be 'Walgreens' (come kind of mix between a chemist and a target) exclusive. No word if it will actually make it to AUS. I am however going to Washington DC in a months time and will be keeping an eye out for him.

klystron
4th August 2016, 08:44 PM
Right, I'm back in the TF hunting game again (after the dark days that was CW)!

I can tell you that there is definitely NO Blurr in Baldivis KMart. (Dammit!)
Be checking regularly and keeping an eye on this thread for that one.

There is a couple of Galvatrons and SPs tho.

requiemau88
5th August 2016, 01:19 PM
One TR soundwave and RiD powersurge prime left at toyworld Cockburn

Ralph Wiggum
5th August 2016, 01:59 PM
One Victorion set at BigW Canning Vale (Livingston). Nothing else there of interest.

requiemau88
5th August 2016, 07:45 PM
Report for the day:

Meadow Springs Target: Nothing new, but still have a Leader Starscream

Mandurah Toyworld/K-Mart/Big W - No new stock what so ever

Toyworld Success: The got leader Soundwave and are expecting the rest of the Titan Returns stuff in the next week or so

CBD Myer: They still have a Fort Max and lots of the last wave of CW legends (Huffer, Shockwave, Laserbeak, red bug thingy)

Target CBD: Pretty low as well

Rang around to the Toys R Us, the staff members at Innaloo and Cannington knew what I was talking about for once, they are getting a re-stock over the weekend but they don't know what (going off the sighting in ACT of the titans return deluxes and titan masters, hopefully we'll get luck as well)

Big W Cockburn have the new RiD legends (Blizzard Opt and Drift, Ratchet and Spec Ops Bumblebee) They also had two Victorion left, but I finally bit the bullet and picked it up so now they only have one.

SharkyMcShark
7th August 2016, 09:35 PM
There was nothing new at TRU in Morley on Saturday.

Nothing new at Kalamunda Toyworld as of luncthime on 8.8.16.

Really hanging out for TR Blurr.

SharkyMcShark
8th August 2016, 08:57 PM
Belmont Big W and K Mart - bugger all

Vic Park Target - bugger all

Toyworld Kalamunda - a couple of that wave of CW where all the G1 autobot repaints were done with the Stunticon molds.

TW Kalamunda guy says he reckons 2 weeks to a TR mass release and he'll call me when they're in.

requiemau88
10th August 2016, 01:35 PM
Toyworld Mandurah has the first wave of minicon wesponizers for $12 each

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/requiemau88/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0193_zpso0mwyyre.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/requiemau88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0193_zpso0mwyyre.jpg.html)

***I think this is a world first?***

Batfan007
10th August 2016, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the info guys!
I'll be in like Flynn and most likely layb whatever I can find to leave some dollary-doos free for other online purchases.

:D

millhouse
10th August 2016, 04:07 PM
No new Combiner sets or any TR stuff @ TRU Innaloo.

SharkyMcShark
10th August 2016, 05:20 PM
No TR stuff at TRU Cannington as of yesterday late morning.

Reasonably well stocked, though nothing particularly new. They had lots of mid CW stock. Also feat. ridiculously expensive Tracks and Road Rage MPs ($149.99 and $129.99 respectively).

AJ_Prime
10th August 2016, 10:07 PM
No new TR deluxes at TRU Joondalup on Monday :(

griffin
10th August 2016, 11:22 PM
Toyworld Mandurah has the first wave of minicon wesponizers for $12 each

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/requiemau88/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0193_zpso0mwyyre.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/requiemau88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0193_zpso0mwyyre.jpg.html)

***I think this is a world first?***

They are out in Canada (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/953417-newly-released-upcoming-toys-hasbro-edition.html), but not for very long, so it was close.

$12? Ouch! Here's hoping ToysRUs get them in, who have the earlier wave for $8. (the rare occasion that TRU is cheaper at anything)

Omega Metro
11th August 2016, 12:44 PM
TRU Cannington have all the Titan Returns deluxes, Optimus and Blaster Leaders and the Headmaster things.

Omega Metro
11th August 2016, 01:00 PM
Oh, and just got me a MP Starsaber for $130 there also. :D

llamatron
11th August 2016, 01:40 PM

Anymore left?

graza78
11th August 2016, 01:45 PM

Were there any left?

Omega Metro
11th August 2016, 02:01 PM
Were there any left?

none I could see. It was scanning at $200 but the ticket said $129.98 but that was for Ultra Magnus. They put it through for $129.98 anyway. And I was prepared to buy it at $160 (with 20% off coupon) anyway so bonus!:)

SharkyMcShark
11th August 2016, 04:02 PM
TW Kalamunda have taken delivery of the TR first wave but they won't be on shelves until Monday.

graza78
11th August 2016, 04:27 PM
none I could see. It was scanning at $200 but the ticket said $129.98 but that was for Ultra Magnus. They put it through for $129.98 anyway. And I was prepared to buy it at $160 (with 20% off coupon) anyway so bonus!:)

Nice find. Are these hidden out the back or something? There's nothing one week, the next they have 3 or 4 mp magnus, then a star saber. Pretty sure they don't rotate stock so where are they coming from. The bumblebees have disappeared this week too.

Omega Metro
11th August 2016, 05:25 PM
Nice find. Are these hidden out the back or something? There's nothing one week, the next they have 3 or 4 mp magnus, then a star saber. Pretty sure they don't rotate stock so where are they coming from. The bumblebees have disappeared this week too.

Not sure. I don't often look at the Transformers section there as I'm only into MPs these days. And only visit to look at the Lego. The 20% off coupon is probably helping them to clear some stock out.:D Magnus would be a good price at $130. Already have him though.

Batfan007
11th August 2016, 07:50 PM

Where?

Omega Metro
11th August 2016, 07:53 PM
Where?

TRU Cannington

graza78
11th August 2016, 08:14 PM
TRU Cannington

All gone though mate. Went there around lunch time to see for myself. Lots of titans returns and combiner sets though.

Batfan007
11th August 2016, 08:22 PM
I'm going there anyway for my regular trip.
Just wanted to clarify which one you were at.
I don't collect MP so no loss to me. Just a nice price!

llamatron
11th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Nothing at Morley

Innaloo has legends, leaders but no deluxes or voyagers. They also had the G2 bruticus set.

SharkyMcShark
11th August 2016, 09:42 PM
TRU Cannington completely cleared out of TR deluxes as of 7 30 pm

requiemau88
12th August 2016, 09:03 AM

I spent a week hunting for stuff and the day I fly back up to work ... all the transformers I want come and go ... awesome ...

This will give them a week to re-stock ...

SharkyMcShark
12th August 2016, 11:23 AM
I spent a week hunting for stuff and the day I fly back up to work ... all the transformers I want come and go ... awesome ...

This will give them a week to re-stock ...

Whoever nabbed all of them knew what they were after because as far as I could tell that was all that had been taken.

There were a couple of other guys that came and went in the 2 minutes I stood in front of the display feeling a bit miffed I hadn't bothered to raid TRU in my lunch break.

If that was any of you guys hello, I was the disgruntled looking man in shorts and a hoodie.

Omega Metro
12th August 2016, 01:40 PM
If that was any of you guys hello, I was the disgruntled looking man in shorts and a hoodie.

Wasn't me. I don't even collect that crap. I don't think there was that many deluxes there to begin with.

Batfan007
12th August 2016, 11:34 PM

Anyone happen to see the price before they all went?

graza78
13th August 2016, 01:55 AM
Anyone happen to see the price before they all went?

$30 for deluxe
$90 for leader (i think)
$20 for legend
$10 for the mini guys

billygoat
13th August 2016, 07:48 PM
TRU Innaloo had wave 1 Titan Masters, Legends Wheelie and Rewind today. 1 leader Blaster that I nabbed for myself.

No TR deluxes but a whole bunch of empty pegs.

G2 Bruticus too for those interested.

Zilch at Innaloo Kmart or Target

SharkyMcShark
16th August 2016, 06:17 PM
Toyworld update:

Kalamunda and Midland have all TR size classes except deluxe. Wave 1 Leaders, Voyagers and whatever we're calling the size class that is just the heads (is that still legends?) all on shelves now or soon.

Civic Bossman
16th August 2016, 10:51 PM
Found the Rescue Bots pullback Sideswipe and Bumblebee at Big W Belmont for the tidy sum of $29! To say they are over packaged is an understatement.

GALVATOM
18th August 2016, 03:05 PM
TR voyagers Astrotrain and Alpha Trion 50 at Kmart Westfield carousel

klystron
18th August 2016, 08:23 PM
TR Astrotrain and Alpha Trion at KMart Baldivis.
(And still some Galvatrons and SPs).

No Deluxes tho!! :mad::mad:

requiemau88
20th August 2016, 11:20 AM
Halls head K-Mart had wave 2, Astrotrain and A3

Still no word on the rest ... staff no nothing still

Omega Metro
20th August 2016, 12:41 PM
Just saw Astrotrain and Alphatryhard at TRU Cannington.

requiemau88
20th August 2016, 01:51 PM
Just saw Astrotrain and Alphatryhard at TRU Cannington.

Anything else in stock? I hear they keep getting cleared out of TR stuff as soon as the get it

Omega Metro
20th August 2016, 02:33 PM
Anything else in stock? I hear they keep getting cleared out of TR stuff as soon as the get it

Nothing I could see. Definately no deluxes

Batfan007
20th August 2016, 04:19 PM
Just came back from TOYWORLD in Success.

they have about 4 x sentinel prime
2-3 x Galvatron
3-4 x Sky Lynx
2 x Onslaught
several of wheeljack, smokescreen, trailbreaker/cutter, hound

and a bunch of the T.R head guys with vehicles, the dino one, the tank thing, basically the ugly ones. I bought terri-bull (blue one)

there was 1 skullcruncher, bought that, all the other deluxes as mentioned here were sold. Asked if they would get any more stock, and they said the likely would. But as their shelf space is full of restock of 6 month old combiner wars figures that nobody wants, I don't see it happening too soon.

Next run will check out TRU cannington, but not until I get some $, got a platinum trypticon to pick up next pay first from private seller etc.

Went to Target / Big W Success and they have nothing as usual. Pretty confident they won't get anything as they did not get any of the second half of the Combiner Wars lines, and they've had the same crummy animated stock for close to year sitting now that never sells.
I don't blame them as obviously they don't sell enough number there and probably got a loss on their last lot of combiner wars stuff.

AJ_Prime
21st August 2016, 09:23 AM
Kmart Clarkson has TR voyagers! Joondalup had nothing. TRU Joondalup has one Skullcruncher. They had one Hardhead but now it's in my collection :p. I asked them if they had any more, computer said 6. After the poor guy who worked there had gone to the trouble of getting the ladder out to check the top of the shelves, he didn't find any others.

llamatron
21st August 2016, 03:50 PM
TRU Morley - alpha trion and astrotrain but nothing else of value. Certainly no sign of deluxes.

nyerk
21st August 2016, 05:30 PM
Alpha Trion and Astrotrain at Kmart Garden City.

requiemau88
22nd August 2016, 04:20 PM
2 Fort Maxs still at Big W Warnbro, $249

Batfan007
22nd August 2016, 11:29 PM
Kmart Clarkson has TR voyagers! Joondalup had nothing. TRU Joondalup has one Skullcruncher. They had one Hardhead but now it's in my collection :p. I asked them if they had any more, computer said 6. After the poor guy who worked there had gone to the trouble of getting the ladder out to check the top of the shelves, he didn't find any others.

Which voyagers do they have?

Batfan007
22nd August 2016, 11:30 PM
Alpha Trion and Astrotrain at Kmart Garden City.

More than one?

I hope so, may stop by there tomorrow.

AJ_Prime
22nd August 2016, 11:48 PM
I think I got their last Astrotrain but they still had a Sentinel and Alpha Trion. I dropped into TRU Joondalup as well this arvo and they had some TR voyagers there including Astrotrain. No TR deluxes though sadly.

Batfan007
24th August 2016, 02:00 AM
Posted before and my pc went weird / frozen so I guess it delted the post?

Anyhow went to Garden City today and picked up the Astro Train in Kmart, thanks for posting guys! [NYERK]

Then went to Myer at GC and they had multiples of Prime, Blaster, sky Lynx, Onslaught, and some autobot sky lynx limbs.

I put a layby on prime and blaster, and when I left today (Tuesday) there were

2 x Blaster
1 x Prime
4x Sky Lynx
4 x Onslaught

nyerk
25th August 2016, 04:29 PM
Just went to Myer CBD, they had:
Plenty of Titans Return legends, Stripes, Rewind and Wheelie.
1 x Galvatron
1 x Powermaster Optimus

The only deluxe they had was a solitary Hardhead, which I grabbed. (Sorry guys :p)

llamatron
25th August 2016, 05:22 PM
Toyworld balcatta has heaps of TR deluxes but they're $35 a pop. Yikes. They also had a leader Soundwave for $100, and then confusingly the wave 1 voyagers for a modest $45.

Be aware they have moved location, still on erindale road but further north and on the other side. Near intersection of balcatta road.

Batfan007
25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Just went to Myer CBD, they had:
Plenty of Titans Return legends, Stripes, Rewind and Wheelie.
1 x Galvatron
1 x Powermaster Optimus

The only deluxe they had was a solitary Hardhead, which I grabbed. (Sorry guys :p)

How much was rewind?

nyerk
26th August 2016, 03:10 AM
How much was rewind?

$19.95 for the legends.

AJ_Prime
27th August 2016, 04:43 PM
Myer Joondalup had TR Scourge, Skullcruncher, Hardhead, Blaster, Powermaster Optimus, Stripes, Wheelie, Rewind. But no damn Blurr!

TRU Joondalup has the TR voyagers in but no deluxes :(
But they did have Blaster as well.

SharkyMcShark
29th August 2016, 04:05 PM
Obligatory TW Kalamunda update:

TR Deluxes in stock.

Not sure how many of what is left because they held Blurr and Hardhead for me so I didn't have a massively extensive browse.

Saw a Scourge and another Hardhead as I walked past.

Civic Bossman
31st August 2016, 05:16 PM
Myer Cannington had the Legends, heaps of Blaster and PMOP, and a solitary Blurr and Scourge (now only Scourge)

The Ghost
31st August 2016, 06:44 PM
TRU Cannington had a heap of stock. Grabbed Blaster with the 20% Shopadocket code from this thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=535012

nyerk
31st August 2016, 08:31 PM
TRU Cannington had a heap of stock. Grabbed Blaster with the 20% Shopadocket code from this thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=535012

Do they have the titan masters? Still haven't seen those anywhere.

The Ghost
1st September 2016, 12:10 AM
No idea, I was only looking for Blaster and was in a bit of a rush.

Omega Metro
1st September 2016, 12:30 PM
More Tits Return deluxe at TRU Cannington

valkyrie_76
1st September 2016, 02:16 PM

:eek:

Ravagecat
1st September 2016, 04:14 PM

Lols :D

:eek:

and Lols :D

where did they go? ;)

valkyrie_76
1st September 2016, 06:01 PM
where did they go? ;)

Dont know but we want more :D

Batfan007
1st September 2016, 09:16 PM
Lols :D

and Lols :D

where did they go? ;)

So what does that mean, they sold out again in one day?

No offense intended, but if they were sold out, could you please say that specifically. I follow this thread to find out what toys may be available, and :D doesn't really tell me anything useful.

Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread, I really appreciate it. You've saved me costly fuel in finding toys, and helped me pick up toys I would have missed out on without your help. Thank You!

Hotrod
4th September 2016, 01:21 PM
Myers Morley have the classic's double pack of Optimus and Megatron for a very steep $150

klystron
4th September 2016, 09:18 PM
So ended up being able to check a few places in Cannington today.

TRU - heaps of CW pack things (whole combiner team like Devastator, etc). MP Tracks and RoadRage. Some CW deluxes and Voyagers.
TR Voyagers and Legends. No deluxes.

Carousel center:
Myer - some assorted CW. TR Voyagers (A3, Galvatron, Astrotrain), some Legends, and ONE Skullcruncher. (I didnt buy it, so it might still be there).

Kmart - standard TR Voyagers. No deluxes.

Target - nothing!

And after those four places, I gave up on finding TR Blurr, so I bought it online instead.

AJ_Prime
4th September 2016, 10:57 PM
I went online for Blurr as well - he seems to be the most popular character in this wave.

nyerk
5th September 2016, 12:20 PM
I saw blurr, scourge and the other wave 1 deluxes at Myer garden city yesterday just before they closed.

Hotrod
5th September 2016, 03:26 PM
Yeah I bought Blurr from tru cannington on Thursday also grabbed skullcrusher and saw Blurr at tru Morley on sat

valkyrie_76
5th September 2016, 07:23 PM
So what does that mean, they sold out again in one day?

No offense intended, but if they were sold out, could you please say that specifically. I follow this thread to find out what toys may be available, and :D doesn't really tell me anything useful.

Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread, I really appreciate it. You've saved me costly fuel in finding toys, and helped me pick up toys I would have missed out on without your help. Thank You!

What Ravagecat and myself were laughing at was the typo in the original post, not the actual toys themselves.

billygoat
6th September 2016, 09:06 PM
Myers Morley have the classic's double pack of Optimus and Megatron for a very steep $150

Jeez

I really want that Optimus mould and the original is pretty expensive on the secondary market but... Damn. Dat price. Especially since I don't really care for Nerfatron.

klystron
7th September 2016, 01:09 PM
Jeez

I really want that Optimus mould and the original is pretty expensive on the secondary market but... Damn. Dat price. Especially since I don't really care for Nerfatron.

"Nerfatron" is awesome! I love it! But only in TT colours, not the hasbro clown-gun scheme.

TR Blurr, Hardhead, and Scourge all in Rockingham Target.

nyerk
8th September 2016, 01:11 AM
Loads of TR legends, masters and deluxes at Kmart garden city. Like, falling off the pegs :p

Tabias Prime
10th September 2016, 07:36 PM
Managed to pick up my first Transformers in nearly 12 months...Wheelie and Rewind at Toyworld Kalumunda...still a Rewind and Scourge left if anyone is still looking...I grabbed the last Wheelie :D:D

Omega Metro
10th September 2016, 09:41 PM
Saw 2 Tits Return Blurrs at Myer Karrinyup today if anyone's after it. Nice looking figure actually.

billygoat
12th September 2016, 03:13 PM
CW Computron at TRU Innaloo yesterday - $199 IIRC

GALVATOM
16th September 2016, 06:20 PM
Cannington TRU and Westfield carousel have everything between them regarding what's out right now for TR from Titanmasters to Titans, only one I didn't see was Leader class Soundwave. TRU has all the Combiner gift sets and some exclusive RiD warrior class figs like Bee,Swipe and Prime.
Maddingtons Kmart only had Legends and Titanmasters but still have two CW Silverbolts if anyone has a Superion in need of a torso.

Batfan007
16th September 2016, 08:01 PM
Jeez

Ironically I want a Nerf-atron in G2-like vomit colors, but more in the $30 range, not at $150. UGH!

Picked up a Rewind at a BIG W yesterday, first of ANY Titans line toys I've seen in a Big W, I didn't they were going to get any. Their RID stuff still has not moved, and no discounts or I might have bought a couple of them.

valkyrie_76
17th September 2016, 04:50 PM

And Target Rocko has Blaster and PM Prime too on the top shelf.

Kmart Rocko has the deluxes too for $25.

Batfan007
17th September 2016, 06:41 PM
Stopped by Success Toy World, Target/ Big W today.

All three have multiples Skullcruncher, Blur, Hardhead and Scourge.

and Toyworld has loads of Galvatron and Sentinel Prime.

All three have random amounts of Rewind, Wheelie, and the other bird looking minion thing that isn't laser-beak (it's orange-ish).

and they have various random sortings of the same heads / titan masters.

None of the of the waves of other stuff though (no weirdwolf, mindwipe etc)

Megatran
17th September 2016, 10:17 PM
.... and the other bird looking minion thing that isn't laser-beak (it's orange-ish).
I believe it's Autobot Stripes. A 'tiger' but packaged in it's 3rd mode as a 'jet'.

Batfan007
22nd September 2016, 08:00 PM
Stopped by Kmart Karrinyup, they have the same wave deluxes as other south of the river stores - that is Scourge, Skullcruncher, Blur and Hardhead, and some (not much) of Rewind, Wheelie etc and a couple of Titan Master heads.

I picked up Rewind and Wheelie this week. Really happy with both of them.:)
I still own my G1 Rewind, but got ride of the two G1 Wheelie's I used to have, never really cared for them.

Gasaraki
22nd September 2016, 10:30 PM
Kmart Innaloo had all of TR Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes, and Legends.

Several each of Galvatron & SP (Galvatron looks hideous in person, first time I've seen it in hand). Several each of the Legends also (man that Wheelie looks good in person!), and two each of the Deluxes, except for Blurr, of which I grabbed one.

The shelf said $25 for Deluxes but it scanned up as $20, so surprise bonus, not to mention cheaper than online now (thanks to the AUD staying around 75c)!

Blurr is a revelation... I heard good things about this figure, and for once it lived up to the hype in my mind. Waist articulation, ok lots of the CW ones had this... but wrist swivels!?!?!? I love my Generations Blurr, and still don't think this will replace that figure, but it comes damn close!

Gasaraki
22nd September 2016, 10:36 PM
Jeez

First I heard of this reissue redeco... A pity they have to do something different in a way but it's nice for us collectors who have the original. I really don't like the Megatron redeco... What're people doing with the OP? Customizing to fill in the transparent bits?? I don't think I could tolerate that on my CHUGRTS (Oh my is that the acronym?!) shelf :)

"Nerfatron" is awesome! I love it! But only in TT colours, not the hasbro clown-gun scheme.

Is that what people are calling the mold or the colors? Seems to me like only the original Hasbro colors approximate Nerf, perhaps the redeco a little.... I've not seen a Nerf in the colors of the TT version (which any self-respecting collector acknowledges as THE BEST :p).

GALVATOM
29th September 2016, 12:59 PM
They are finding wave 2 deluxes over east so I'm gonna have a look for Weirdwolf and Mindwipe at Cockburn Central tonight

Edit: Nothing new to report but I did grab a one step changer Fracture. My first New RiD purchase.

Hotrod
30th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Just bought wave 2 deluxe titanmasters chromedome, Mindwipe, Wolfwire and Highbrow for $20 each from Kmart Armadale

AJ_Prime
30th September 2016, 07:03 PM
Kmart Joondalup and Clarkson have wave 2!

GALVATOM
1st October 2016, 12:46 PM
Took the last Mindeipe but there's still a Chromedome at Kmart Centro Maddington

llamatron
1st October 2016, 03:18 PM
Deluxe pegs were empty at kmart innaloo this morning.

Kmart Warwick has one set of wave 2 deluxes left.

GALVATOM
3rd October 2016, 02:13 PM
I took Wolfwire but there is one Mindwipe left at Kmart Armadale

nyerk
5th October 2016, 02:23 PM
Couple of mindwipes and weirdwolfs ("weirdwolves?") at Kmart garden city this morning.

They restocked on voyagers, but only wave 1. Has anyone seen any cheap astrotrains around?

Batfan007
7th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Plenty of the most recent wave - mindwipe etc at Kmart garden city, and lots of legends at Myer.
Still loads of sky lynx and onslaught at Myer too along with several of titan fort max.

Deluxes are still $20 at most Kmart with current sale price and some minor markdowns on old rid etc stock.

Gasaraki
8th October 2016, 11:52 PM
Plenty of the most recent wave - mindwipe etc at Kmart garden city, and lots of legends at Myer.

I was there on Monday and Kmart had wave 2 deluxes except Chromedome who seems to be most popular now. Did you see this figure?

At that day Myer had "lots of legends" too :)

Was at Innaloo Thursday and the Deluxe pegs were still empty :(

Hotrod
9th October 2016, 03:11 PM
Yes I bought Chromedome from Kmart Armadale see above post

Batfan007
9th October 2016, 10:11 PM
I was there on Monday and Kmart had wave 2 deluxes except Chromedome who seems to be most popular now. Did you see this figure?

At that day Myer had "lots of legends" too :)

Was at Innaloo Thursday and the Deluxe pegs were still empty :(

I bought Chromedown at my local Kmart in Kardinya, didn't bother mentioning as they small numbers.
Yes I did see Chromedome at Garden City, I'd bet they will get more in there, otherwise my next stop would be TRU / Myer / Target Cannington.

SharkyMcShark
11th October 2016, 01:52 PM
Can only seem to find Scourge everywhere.

Batfan007
11th October 2016, 09:25 PM
If anyone sees Soundwave anywhere, please post what store. I don't care where.
I'll probably buy him online seeing as nowhere local got it in.
Were any seen out at Cannington TRU / Target / Myer / Kmart?

SharkyMcShark
12th October 2016, 12:27 AM
Kalamunda Toyworld had one last I checked.

Standard Toyworld leader class pricing

GALVATOM
12th October 2016, 10:15 AM
If anyone sees Soundwave anywhere, please post what store. I don't care where.
I'll probably buy him online seeing as nowhere local got it in.
Were any seen out at Cannington TRU / Target / Myer / Kmart?

I haven't seen him there once yet, it's been a week since I did the lap there though. The only place I know of that had one was CollectorZone Comics in Clarkson so you could check if they still have one with them over facebook though it may be a bit far and overpriced. I would wait until he starts showing up more often and maybe wait for a sale if the CW Leaders went for $70 there's a chance he might.

Batfan007
13th October 2016, 10:39 PM
I haven't seen him there once yet, it's been a week since I did the lap there though. The only place I know of that had one was CollectorZone Comics in Clarkson so you could check if they still have one with them over facebook though it may be a bit far and overpriced. I would wait until he starts showing up more often and maybe wait for a sale if the CW Leaders went for $70 there's a chance he might.

Best deal I've seen online is $75 at the little toy company, with $15 postage, which puts him at the same price as most stores sold Prime and Blaster for ($90).

Thanks for posting, someone did see some at one of the chain stores right back when they were first released, but I'm pretty sure they were small numbers that sold to collectors the week they arrived (possibly a Toyworld).
Hoping for some restock!

SharkyMcShark
14th October 2016, 01:55 AM
Kalamunda Toyworld has one. I saw it earlier this evening.

Batfan007
15th October 2016, 03:59 AM
Kalamunda Toyworld has one. I saw it earlier this evening.

Thanks.

SharkyMcShark
15th October 2016, 04:36 PM
Desperately in search of a wolfwire if anyone has a lead on one.

billygoat
15th October 2016, 06:44 PM
TRU Innaloo is chockers with wave 1 TR. Still just empty pegs at Kmart Innaloo. Target had wave 2 Titan Masters, picked up Apeface and Brawn.

Big W and Kmart Mirrabooka just a handful of TR wave 1 deluxes and voyagers each.

Wave 2 deluxes sure are proving elusive around here.

Hotrod
15th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Heaps of the deluxe wave 2 titans return at target carousel including Wolfwire

SharkyMcShark
15th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Thanks a bunch Hotrod.

Got the last Wolfwire and a Highbrow. There's a few Chromedomes left. Another gentleman came and nabbed the last Mindwipe and Highbrow. If that was anyone here, hello I was the sweaty guy in the hoodie and Man United top who smelled like deodorant because he'd just been in the gym.

Targets in Carousel and Vic Park otherwise flush with wave 1 TR deluxes. Whatever you want there are multiples. Big W and Kmart Belmont, forget it.

Batfan007
15th October 2016, 09:19 PM
If anyone sees anymore Alpha Trions around please mention.
Seen a couple when I was out of $ from getting the other Deluxes.

Doubledealer
20th October 2016, 03:54 PM
Please let me know if anyone's seen a Titans Return Astrotrain around.
Me wants him so badly...!:(

Batfan007
21st October 2016, 07:50 PM
Please let me know if anyone's seen a Titans Return Astrotrain around.
Me wants him so badly...!:(

Not since they were released. They sold pretty fast.

Has anyone seen Wolfwire / weirdwolf lately ANYWHERE, I got mine, but a mate is asking

Little toy company has Astro for $43 with $11 postage. That's only $3 more than retail.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORMERS-TITANS-RETURN-VOYAGER-CLASS-DECEPTICON-ASTROTRAIN-DARKMOON-/381783686958?hash=item58e414bf2e:g:uz4AAOSwmLlX5Hl ~

you'd spend that $3 on petrol or public transport just to get to the store....;)

Finback
29th October 2016, 09:10 PM
Found Wolfwire/Mindwipe/Highbrow at Big W Karrinyup today, as well as RiD Sawtooth. The deluxes were $20ea. No Chromedome, sadly. A lot of Galvatrons and Sentinel Primes.

Meanwhile, Target Innaloo had PM Optimus and Blaster, for $79ea. They also had in Ravage/Rumble/Laserbeak, but I passed on these for now.

Still no sign of Astrotrain - I was recently in rural Victoria, and saw one as I passed through a K-Mart, and chose to pass (so I didn't need to lug it around) - kicking myself now.

griffin
30th October 2016, 03:17 PM
Meanwhile, Target Innaloo had PM Optimus and Blaster, for $79ea. They also had in Ravage/Rumble/Laserbeak, but I passed on these for now.

$79 - was that a sale price?
That's really cheap, especially for Target.

I haven't seen them at a Target yet, and other stores are selling Leaders for $88-100.

Batfan007
1st November 2016, 02:08 AM
$79 - was that a sale price?
That's really cheap, especially for Target.

I haven't seen them at a Target yet, and other stores are selling Leaders for $88-100.

I have not seen any advertising, but multiple people mentioned those prices in facebook groups so I would assume it is a sale/markdown price.

Civic Bossman
1st November 2016, 04:59 PM
K-Mart Armadale have 3x Highbrow, 2x Chromedome and 1x Mindwipe @ $25ea

But more importantly the had plenty of Leader Blaster and PMOP for a regular shelf price of $59!!!! :eek:

Batfan007
3rd November 2016, 09:05 PM
Stopped in at TRU, Target, Kmart INNALOO today.

Picked up a red rumble, (only one in any store).

All three stores had loads of galvatron and sentinel prime, NO Trion to speak of,

and they had the wave with scourge, hardhead etc at all three, but none of the other wave deluxes (sold I guess, I have them anyway).

Target had some Laserbeaks (the new laserbeak, not the yellow buzzsaw) and a couple of Ravages.

LOADS of Wheelie/ Rewind at all stores. Few heads here and there, but usually the same wave.

Only place I have seen the second wave of the heads/vehicles (grimlock, brawn etc) so far was TRU cannington, who had quite a few a week or so ago when I was there.

Batfan007
9th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Went to Kmart Kardinya and they restocked.

They have prime, blaster, Galvatron, sentinel.
They have Chromedome, skullcruncher, mindwipe, scourge, wheelie, rewind, and a few titan heads:)

Batfan007
10th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Went to my local Big W in Spearwood, and they had their first restock of Titans, had Chromedome for the first time, and some others. had the grimlock head, Brawn and the brown one that comes with the tank for the first time there too. Only others I saw saw far that had them was TRU.
I'm guessing other stores around will have some too (restock) so keep your eyes open. I know some people were still hunting Weirdwolf and Chromedome, well there are more out there now.

snaketales
10th November 2016, 05:51 PM
CBD Target had two Chromedomes, a Mindwipe and combiner wars Wheeljack, Hound, Trailbreaker and Smokescreen. Wheeljack scanned up as $15 so I presume the other deluxes are the same.

CBD Reject Shop had legends Pipes, Shockwave, Chopshop and Laserbeak for $10.

Batfan007
12th November 2016, 06:50 AM
CBD Target had two Chromedomes, a Mindwipe and combiner wars Wheeljack, Hound, Trailbreaker and Smokescreen. Wheeljack scanned up as $15 so I presume the other deluxes are the same.

CBD Reject Shop had legends Pipes, Shockwave, Chopshop and Laserbeak for $10.

Thanks, I may do a trip in there next week and see what they have left.

Bumbleb33
12th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Thanks, I may do a trip in there next week and see what they have left.

Don't rush I dropped in on Thursday and they easily had 10 of each character.

snaketales
12th November 2016, 12:56 PM

I did the rounds again yesterday (Friday): Reject Shop is still good, but Target had been decimated.

Kyle
12th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Rescue Bots Rescan Hoist (new mould - downsized tow truck) was sighted and purchased at TRU Cannington for $22.99 on Wednesday afternoon. No sight of Morbot or Quickshadow yet.

Batfan007
13th November 2016, 08:13 PM

Nice, may get me that shockwave.

Batfan007
17th November 2016, 12:03 AM
Stopped in at Kmart Kardinya again today, they have 1 x AStro Train and 1 x Alpha Trion that they did not have last week.

Some Chromedome, Mindwipe, Weirdwolf and Hardhead, some legends and a few heads, they they some of the wave 2 heads, they didn't have them a couple weeks back. Think they had Blaster too, but pretty much everywhere has Blaster / Prime (of the stores that get leaders)

Also as of 17/11/16 Kmart are marking down deluxes again to $20, but check your local listings etc, I saw that on facebook, don't know if it's national, but it may be, usually is.

Omega Metro
17th November 2016, 11:24 AM
Kmart Carousel have about 7 G2 Brutici on the shelf. Also grabbed Sentinel, Astrotrain and Alpha Trion. I asked the friendly young man for Astrotrain and Alpha out the back as the whole shelf is full of Galvatrons. Unsure if the have anymore.

graza78
17th November 2016, 01:31 PM
Kmart Maddington has got an astrotrain and alpha trion left. Didn't see any g2 bruitcus.

SharkyMcShark
17th November 2016, 02:14 PM
What are the G2 Bruticus sets going for? I've got a trip to carousel tonight.

Omega Metro
17th November 2016, 02:28 PM
What are the G2 Bruticus sets going for? I've got a trip to carousel tonight.

$99.

SharkyMcShark
17th November 2016, 02:38 PM
$99.

Cor that's not that bad actually

Batfan007
19th November 2016, 11:59 PM
Kmart Carousel have about 7 G2 Brutici on the shelf. Also grabbed Sentinel, Astrotrain and Alpha Trion. I asked the friendly young man for Astrotrain and Alpha out the back as the whole shelf is full of Galvatrons. Unsure if the have anymore.

7? Jesus. I wonder if they got some in for the sale, of if they had them "out back"? I've not seen any for months, apart from TRU.

Be nice if they released any of the gestalts I actually want in those giftsets. I don't get why the G2 ones get the cheap prices, but never the regular ones.

SharkyMcShark
24th November 2016, 03:27 PM
I'll do a backflip for anyone who can give me a lead on Wave 3 Titans Return figures, and specifically Triggerhappy, Hot Rod and Megatron.

Omega Metro
24th November 2016, 03:37 PM
I'll do a backflip for anyone who can give me a lead on Wave 3 Titans Return figures, and specifically Triggerhappy, Hot Rod and Megatron.

There's none at Carousel or Maddington. I'm guessing they won't show up here for another week or so.

snaketales
25th November 2016, 01:45 PM
There's none at Carousel or Maddington. I'm guessing they won't show up here for another week or so.

Welcome to wait awhile WA!

SharkyMcShark
25th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Nothing new at Belmont K Mart or Big W as of last night.

As above, really looking forward to Megatron and Triggerhappy, and perhaps to a lesser extent Hot Rod.

Omega Metro
25th November 2016, 03:06 PM
Toys R Us Cannington have 30% off action figures when I went there this morning. Nothing new there though.

Omega Metro
26th November 2016, 01:08 PM
Just got the Wave 3 Titans deluxes at BigW gateways. Still a Hot Rod or 2 and Twinferno I think.

Civic Bossman
26th November 2016, 06:06 PM
K-Mart Armadale have overflowing pegs of wave 3 deluxes

SharkyMcShark
27th November 2016, 02:14 AM
Nothing new today in Belmont K Mart/Big W or the K Mart in Maddington.

I don't think I'll get out to Armadale tomorrow :(

SharkyMcShark
27th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Turns out I did get out to Armadale today!

Picked up Hot Rod and Trigger-happy from K Mart. No more Trigger-happy left but multiple of Hot Rod and every other TR deluxe to date, except Wolfwire.

Only new voyager I saw was Alpha Trion.

Omega Metro
27th November 2016, 08:38 PM
I think wave 3 will be everywhere in the next few days. Called in Mirrabooka on the way back from Collector Zone and both Kmart and BigW had them.

nyerk
28th November 2016, 10:03 PM
1 each left of the wave 3 TR deluxes at Kmart Garden City tonight. And a few of G2 Bruticus.

Civic Bossman
28th November 2016, 11:11 PM
A single Astrotrain at K-Mart Madddington earlier today

Omega Metro
30th November 2016, 02:07 PM
If anyone's still after Combiner Wars G1 (the silver one, not the green one with the antlers) Leader Megatron, TRU Cannington have some there. $90 though. Must be new old stock as they were all over the floor and wern't there a few weeks back. Best part is I got them to price match Kmarts Leader price of $59 and they gave me a $20 off voucher to spend next time. :)

And no Wave 3 TR stuff if anyone wants to know.

Batfan007
1st December 2016, 03:53 PM
Stopped in at Garden City today.

Kmart has Blur, Chromedome, Scourge and various Legends scale including RIR FIB

Myer has Blaster, PM Prime, sentinel, galvatron, onslaught and 3 x Astro Train that they did not have there last time.

they also have at Myer a giant Batman that is like nearly 5 feet tall and like $250, and it's friggin awesome. Has the animated/comic look, it's like 1.5 times the height of the Affleck BVS BIG FIG.

snaketales
1st December 2016, 06:14 PM
Myer CBD had Liokaiser for $180.

SharkyMcShark
1st December 2016, 06:16 PM
Next thing I'm hanging out for is TR Megatron.

There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds Titans Return Megatron. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want him alive. No disintegrations.

nyerk
1st December 2016, 10:08 PM
Also a few $39 astrotrains at Myer cbd.

Batfan007
2nd December 2016, 12:59 PM
KMART Kardinya has mindwipe, chromedome, hardhead, alpha trion and the little heads, also rumble and the G2 Bruticus, several of at the $99, they didnt have any there before, shelf space used to be only rescue bots.

Batfan007
2nd December 2016, 01:00 PM
If anyone's still after Combiner Wars G1 (the silver one, not the green one with the antlers) Leader Megatron, TRU Cannington have some there. $90 though. Must be new old stock as they were all over the floor and wern't there a few weeks back. Best part is I got them to price match Kmarts Leader price of $59 and they gave me a $20 off voucher to spend next time. :)

And no Wave 3 TR stuff if anyone wants to know.

I'm dying to know what toy has antlers?

Batfan007
2nd December 2016, 01:01 PM
Myer CBD had Liokaiser for $180.

Nobody pay that price! You can find him online for much less.

Omega Metro
2nd December 2016, 01:02 PM
I'm dying to know what toy has antlers?

Armada Megatron:)

Batfan007
2nd December 2016, 01:06 PM
Turns out I did get out to Armadale today!

Picked up Hot Rod and Trigger-happy from K Mart. No more Trigger-happy left but multiple of Hot Rod and every other TR deluxe to date, except Wolfwire.

Only new voyager I saw was Alpha Trion.

FYI - Alpha Trion came out (and sold) months ago. The ones around now are the second lot.

Omega Metro
2nd December 2016, 01:07 PM
Saw loads of Alpha Trions yesterday at Myer Carousel. About 6-8 of them

SharkyMcShark
7th December 2016, 03:11 PM
Over a dozen CW Leader Class Skywarps for $55 at Target Midland.

Couldn't bring myself to buy one as they look like upscaled legends figures.

griffin
7th December 2016, 08:05 PM

That's interesting. It was sighted at a Toyworld some time ago, so for it to finally show up at a major retail chain like Target (for cheap), Hasbro Australia must have had to offload them (for cheap). I guess selling the TR Leaders makes it hard to sell the CW Leaders too.
Still sucks that we never got Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker (for those unable or unwilling to import).

snaketales
7th December 2016, 08:39 PM

There were a bunch at Morley Target too.

Batfan007
8th December 2016, 08:53 PM
That's interesting. It was sighted at a Toyworld some time ago, so for it to finally show up at a major retail chain like Target (for cheap), Hasbro Australia must have had to offload them (for cheap). I guess selling the TR Leaders makes it hard to sell the CW Leaders too.
Still sucks that we never got Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker (for those unable or unwilling to import).

Those CW Seeker Leaders were real shelf warmes in every store I've seen that ever had them.

Let's see, crappy upsized Seeker with less detail than a CHUG for $80, or a KBB Seeker with 101 accessories for $110?
I know which is a better deal for my back pocket........

Batfan007
8th December 2016, 08:57 PM

It still boggles my mind that some stores will get leader figures for $80-100 but not the deluxes at $25-35?
Do the stores think that kids today have bigger allowances perhaps?
In my day I got like $5 a week, so in like 5 weeks time I could get like you know one of those 90s era TMNT toys, a hundred dollar toy? That would be like 5 months of pockets money, tell em they're dreammmmmming.

Batfan007
9th December 2016, 08:11 PM
Went for medical thing in Rockingham today right across the road from the local shopping center.

In Target they had some wave 2 etc deluxes, plus like about 4x each Astro train, Sentinel prime, galvatron and Alpha Trion

In Kmart they had like 2-3x each of the 4 Wave 3 deluxes.

Nicest looking wave imo! :cool:

EDIT: Oh target had like half a damn shelf of that LEADER SEEKERS, I forget which, it was either the blue one or the purple one. They all look the same to me thundercougarcrackenbird.

requiemau88
10th December 2016, 02:30 AM
Went for medical thing in Rockingham today right across the road from the local shopping center.

In Target they had some wave 2 etc deluxes, plus like about 4x each Astro train, Sentinel prime, galvatron and Alpha Trion

In Kmart they had like 2-3x each of the 4 Wave 3 deluxes.

Nicest looking wave imo! :cool:

Damn it, I spent the morning hitting up mandurah ... Rocko tomorrow it is.

FYI the only thing that stood out was G2 Brut and Mandurah Forum K-Mart for $99

billygoat
10th December 2016, 06:30 PM
at least 1 each of the wave 3 deluxes left at Target Innaloo after I grabbed what I wanted. Also a crap ton of CW Leader Skywarp for $69 and and CW Smokescreen/Wheeljack/Hound for anyone still chasing them

Wave 1/2 is fully stocked at TRU Innaloo for anyone still after them too (finally got a Highbrow myself)