PDA

View Full Version : WA Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25

Omega Metro
13th December 2020, 08:02 PM
Didn't ask service desk whether or not they still had any leaders at BigW since I came in at a busy time. BigW online store said stock was low but I'm not sure if that's accurate. Are the item codes for all leaders the same? I picked up Scavenger and Overload at full price, wondering if I could order a few leaders online then return the full price leaders.

The was an Overload and Scavenger in a staff shopping trolley at BigW Midland this morning.

nyerk
14th December 2020, 01:34 PM
Kmart Belmont has 2 each of Netflix Elita 1 and Wheeljack. 1 Hotlink, no other Netflix voyagers.

Omega Metro
15th December 2020, 11:20 AM
Kmart Carousel have about 3 Netflix Bumblebees plus the rest. Only Hotlinks and Megatron

Auscon
16th December 2020, 03:04 AM
Called Toyworld Claremont after SS86 sightings over east, said they haven't received any stock yet.

Transmit242
16th December 2020, 11:28 AM
Also called Toyworld. They explained that a lot of their orders from over east were being cancelled. She didn't have any hope before Xmas.

valkyrie_76
16th December 2020, 12:22 PM
Picked up Gears and Warpath but I must say damn to the stickers on the back.

Omega Metro
16th December 2020, 01:46 PM
Got the only Gears and Warpath from Kmart Maddington. Plenty of Cassettes there though but won’t last the morning from what I saw. No G1 Soundwave that I could see.

Transmit242
16th December 2020, 02:38 PM
Kmart midland has 6 x Soundwave reissue. They have security cables but are not crushed.

Batfan007
16th December 2020, 05:15 PM
so does anyone think the Soundwave got shortpacked or something? Seems like way more Netflix Optimus' have turned up and stuff all Soundwaves?

valkyrie_76
16th December 2020, 06:18 PM
so does anyone think the Soundwave got shortpacked or something? Seems like way more Netflix Optimus' have turned up and stuff all Soundwaves?

I seen three of each last week so dont think they were shortpacked, probably more or less scapled.

SoundwavePerth
16th December 2020, 06:30 PM
6 soundwave reissues at Belmont kmart. No cassettes in atock which is what i was chasing. Ordered online instead and will see what turns up. 1 g1 optimus too.

Skyfire
16th December 2020, 06:41 PM
Agree with valkyrie76. Scalped due to good value for money and perhaps the best G1 Soundwave since G1 Soundwave (besides Masterpiece) - what a sight to have both sitting next to each other in a Kmart! Also Optimus will be less popular since he was released as Earthrise with trailer not long ago.

GALVATOM
16th December 2020, 07:05 PM
K mart Maddington has 2x Ravage and Frenzy 1x Warpath G1 reissues

Still plenty of wfc elita 1s too
I'll mention the 1x Netflix impactor too just cause that seems pretty scarce in my experience

Auscon
17th December 2020, 01:29 AM
Kmart Clarkson has 4x G1 Soundwave (I grabbed 1) and 2x Netflix Prime (also grabbed 1). No Netflix Soundwave :(

Look to have all of the Netflix wave 2 deluxe. Netflix Megs, 3x Hotlink. No G1 cassettes.

Omega Metro
17th December 2020, 01:10 PM
Still nothing new at Kmart, Target, Toymate or Myer Carousel.

Skyfire
17th December 2020, 03:08 PM
Kmart East Vic Park - 5x G1 Soundwaves with cables but not tight (no flap bending but minor dents around edges, 1 was quite pristine, but all have a large Hasbro sticker almost completely covering the techspecs graph of Buzzsaw.) No cassettes or minicars. 3 or 4 G1 OPs at service counter (no cables). 2x ER Snapdragon, 1x Starscream. 1x Netflix Elita-1. No other Netflix. No Studio Series.

Kmart Belmont - 4x G1 Soundwaves with no cables (all with big sticker on the techspecs, general shelf wear - minor dents etc). 1x badly box damaaged G1 OP with cable. No cassettes or minicars. ER 2x Snapdragon, 1x Starscream. No other ER. 1x badly box damaged Netflix Hotlink, no other Netflix. No Studio Series.

BigW Belmont - 1x ER Runamuck, 1x Fasttrack (delxues on sale $29), 4x Sky Lynxes, 2x Snapdraon, 1x Starscream (voyagers on sale $39). Siege Megs (lots), Thundercrackers (lots), no Siege deluxes. Studio Series 1x SS35 Jetfire ($48 save $40! [too bad I don't collect these]), 1x Topspin, 1x SS62 Soundwave, no other SS.

valkyrie_76
17th December 2020, 06:41 PM
Kmart East Vic Park - 5x G1 Soundwaves with cables but not tight (no flap bending but minor dents around edges, 1 was quite pristine, but all have a large Hasbro sticker almost completely covering the techspecs graph of Buzzsaw.) No cassettes or minicars. 3 or 4 G1 OPs at service counter (no cables). 2x ER Snapdragon, 1x Starscream. 1x Netflix Elita-1. No other Netflix. No Studio Series.

Kmart Belmont - 4x G1 Soundwaves with no cables (all with big sticker on the techspecs, general shelf wear - minor dents etc). 1x badly box damaaged G1 OP with cable. No cassettes or minicars. ER 2x Snapdragon, 1x Starscream. No other ER. 1x badly box damaged Netflix Hotlink, no other Netflix. No Studio Series.

BigW Belmont - 1x ER Runamuck, 1x Fasttrack (delxues on sale $29), 4x Sky Lynxes, 2x Snapdraon, 1x Starscream (voyagers on sale $39). Siege Megs (lots), Thundercrackers (lots), no Siege deluxes. Studio Series 1x SS35 Jetfire ($48 save $40! [too bad I don't collect these]), 1x Topspin, 1x SS62 Soundwave, no other SS.

Must have missed you as I bought that really nice one just after lunch.

Skyfire
17th December 2020, 10:05 PM
Must have missed you as I bought that really nice one just after lunch.

Glad to help out. Good trophies for you this week!

Omega Metro
18th December 2020, 11:20 AM
2x Netflix Optimism and 1x Soundwave at Kmart Carousel. Only a week later than every other Kmart:confused:

griffin
18th December 2020, 12:38 PM
2x Netflix Optimism and 1x Soundwave at Kmart Carousel. Only a week later than every other Kmart:confused:

At least you got them in WA.... still doesn't look like they are coming to the east coast. :(

Anyone over there keen to get me one of each to post over to qld.... just in case that is indeed all the stock in Oz. (Only if you can get both, to make it easier)

valkyrie_76
18th December 2020, 12:51 PM
At least you got them in WA.... still doesn't look like they are coming to the east coast. :(

Anyone over there keen to get me one of each to post over to qld.... just in case that is indeed all the stock in Oz. (Only if you can get both, to make it easier)

I could have done that at the start of the week as there was both at Kmart Baldivis but that place is almost cleaned out of all the good stuff now.

Kyle
18th December 2020, 12:57 PM

I no longer send items by post because of the possibility of something going wrong or disputes, but will happily make an exception for you. If I come across them again I'll grab a pair for you. I can always return them and get a refund from Kmart if someone else ends up getting them for you.

Kyle
18th December 2020, 03:38 PM

From what I saw at the shop when I got mine last week, the ratio seems to be one to one.

I think most people who wanted the Prime mould already bought the Earthrise version with the trailer. There is probably a smaller percentage of people who prefer the two yellow weapons instead of paying more for the trailer.

llamatron
18th December 2020, 10:43 PM
Kmart Innaloo has 1 reissue gears and 3 reissue bumblebees. 2 - 3 reissue soundwaves, all spider cabled badly.

griffin
18th December 2020, 11:48 PM
I hope I'm posting this before anyone bought them... someone found them in Brisbane for me, so I should have the pair of Netflix Voyagers now.
Sorry about that, and being so soon after asking for help, but it is so typical... after weeks of waiting and hoping that they show up here, the same *DAY* I finally decide to ask for help, someone near me finds them for me.

Thanks anyway. :)

nalops
18th December 2020, 11:57 PM
If the store in Brisbane that has them is Garden City, I'm gonna cry haha.

Kyle
19th December 2020, 12:30 AM
I hope I'm posting this before anyone bought them... someone found them in Brisbane for me, so I should have the pair of Netflix Voyagers now.
Sorry about that, and being so soon after asking for help, but it is so typical... after weeks of waiting and hoping that they show up here, the same *DAY* I finally decide to ask for help, someone near me finds them for me.

Thanks anyway. :)

Glad you'll be getting them :)

Skyfire
19th December 2020, 12:32 PM
Kmart Innaloo - 5x Netflix Prime, 2x Netflix Soundwave (with some box dents). 2x Elita1. 2x Hotlink. 1x G1 Soundwave with cable but box OK. 3x G1 Bee. No cassettes. 2x Thunderhowl. No SS.

Toymate Innaloo - nothing new except a G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides (Starscream, Prime, Bee).

Kmart Mirrabooka - 1x Netflix Soundwave, 1x Hotlink, 1x Elita1.1x Snapdragon, no deluxes.No G1. 1x SS Scrapper.

BigW Mirrabooka - Lots of Siege Megs, TC, no deluxes. 4x Ironworks, no other ER. No SS.

(Edit: forget to add Toymate)

Omega Metro
19th December 2020, 02:56 PM
1 G1 Soundwave and 1 Netflix Soundwave at Old Kmart Clarkson

snaketales
19th December 2020, 04:19 PM
There were about 3 G1 Soundwaves at midland Kmart this morning - plus a box only, with the contents removed

Couple of Sky Lynxes still at Big W

Skyfire
19th December 2020, 04:28 PM
Kmart Morley - G1 5x Bees, 2x Swerve, 2x Gears, 2x Warpath. 2x ER Hotlink, no OP or Soundwave. A few G1 Soundwaves with cables (didn't examine boxes closely). No cassettes. No ER deluxes. No new SS.

Target Morley - 1x ER Acree, 1x Airwave, 1x Ironworks, Snapdragons. No new SS.

Myer Morley - ER Astros, Grapples, Ironworks. No new SS.

griffin
19th December 2020, 04:52 PM
If the store in Brisbane that has them is Garden City, I'm gonna cry haha.

Apparently it was at Arana Hills... and only 2 sets, so my friend grabbed a set for him, and a set for me.
Hopefully that means they are going to also show up in other stores in Brisbane, and other states... as it is a really big tease for them to be just showing up on the west coast.

Omega Metro
19th December 2020, 05:20 PM
Thought I’d mention that Target Whitfords have 2 ER Leader Doubledealers at $59 each (according to the tag). Good price

SoundwavePerth
19th December 2020, 09:53 PM
Kmart warwick has plenty of earthrise and netflix other than bumble bee. Three packs of g1 cassettes left.

klystron
21st December 2020, 08:11 PM
KMart Baldivis items of note.
SS Blitzwing. G1 BBee, Gears, & Swerve. ER Snapdragon. Netflix deluxes (most of them I think...). Netflix Megatron & Hotlink. And the ER mysterybox Magnus.

Edit: Also ER Starscream.

GALVATOM
22nd December 2020, 03:17 PM
Toyworld Kalamunda. Have a lot of Cyberverse black Hot Rod packed with a bunch of Sharkticons, those are new to me. Not much else there, a single Seige Magnus, Cyberverse Bags, ER Screamer and Snapdragon

klystron
22nd December 2020, 05:16 PM
Went to BigW Warnbro to see if they had any Sky Lynx's. They didnt. But I did see the tag for $149.
What they did have:
Siege Megs, Brunt, Ironworks, Reflector, Hound, and approximately 250 Thunderecrackers. Earthrise Snapdragon. Studio Series Shatter (jet), Cliffjumper, BBee (offroad jeep), Soundwave, and Topspin.

Kyle
22nd December 2020, 11:31 PM
Big W Riverton had these if anyone is after them.

Transmit242
23rd December 2020, 05:06 PM
Toyworld Freo and Claremont have nothing.

Freo does have a bunch of Battlemasters if you are chasing them. Aimless Pteradon and uh the cow-hammer dude

The LEADER CLASS SS Spundwave and some wave 2 ER

Transmit242
23rd December 2020, 08:18 PM
Zing midland has Nemesis spoiler

Auscon
23rd December 2020, 10:39 PM
6x Gigawatt at Toymate Joondalup! 5 left now. $70.

Thought they had a 20% off Hasbro as an extra bonus but looks like that has ended.

Other than that still a bunch of Laserbeak & Ravage, ER Grapple, Starscream, Snapdragon, Cliffjumper, Ironworks.

Batfan007
24th December 2020, 03:29 PM
Went to BigW Warnbro to see if they had any Sky Lynx's. They didnt. But I did see the tag for $149.
What they did have:
Siege Megs, Brunt, Ironworks, Reflector, Hound, and approximately 250 Thunderecrackers. Earthrise Snapdragon. Studio Series Shatter (jet), Cliffjumper, BBee (offroad jeep), Soundwave, and Topspin.

They have sky lynx at my local big w, but it's still cheaper to get on amazon au
https://www.amazon.com.au/Transformers-Generations-Cybertron-Earthrise-Transport/dp/B083VM3Y9N/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=sky+lynx&qid=1608784127&sr=8-1

klystron
24th December 2020, 05:16 PM
Yeh, I got one off Amazon for $109 shipped.

EDIT: coly hrap its $141 now. Seems I timed that just right!

Batfan007
25th December 2020, 08:07 PM
If anyone sees any NETFLIX Soundwave AFTER today (being 25th) please post.
I may go on a drive for one, but I know most are gone.

Skyfire
25th December 2020, 10:39 PM

I always post this sighting if I see it and how many, given how popular he has been. I sometimes go to Kardinya and Booragoon, so if I see him there, I will post when I'm in the store and hide him at the back of the shelf. Hopefully that will give you a good chance. Also, try calling the stores first thing in the morning and asking to hold one for you. They can check their systems for stock in other stores (but it is not error-free) and you can try calling those and asking for a hold. The good sales people will even offer to hold before you request it.

SharkyMcShark
26th December 2020, 12:10 AM
I always post this sighting if I see it and how many, given how popular he has been. I sometimes go to Kardinya and Booragoon, so if I see him there, I will post when I'm in the store and hide him at the back of the shelf. Hopefully that will give you a good chance. Also, try calling the stores first thing in the morning and asking to hold one for you. They can check their systems for stock in other stores (but it is not error-free) and you can try calling those and asking for a hold. The good sales people will even offer to hold before you request it.

Second this.

Transmit242
26th December 2020, 08:35 AM
If I see one I'll take it to the service desk and ask them to hold it, they will for 24 hours. Will post here if it happens.

Batfan007
26th December 2020, 01:21 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I did used to call ahead to see if places had stock, but I found with multiple megatrons/prime/soundwave across so many lines that it's just a real headache expecting the poor store employee to be able to make sense of which product it is, so I just do a round every couple of months and see what is there.

Batfan007
26th December 2020, 01:22 PM
If I see one I'll take it to the service desk and ask them to hold it, they will for 24 hours. Will post here if it happens.

Thank you.

llamatron
27th December 2020, 05:35 PM
Toymate Innaloo had nothing really of note. SS Voyager sentinel prime, SS deluxe satellite soundwave (I think). But no gigawatts or SS86.

graza78
27th December 2020, 07:30 PM
Kmart Maddington has a few Netflix wave 2 deluxe, 5 slipstreams, netflix magnus. Nothing else of note.

GALVATOM
28th December 2020, 04:30 PM
Did the rounds at Westfield Carousel, Toymate, K-Mart and Targets TF section are virtually bare so hopefully some new stuff come soon. Myer has plenty WFC of Airwave, Alicons and Arcee

Omega Metro
28th December 2020, 05:54 PM
Did the rounds at Westfield Carousel, Toymate, K-Mart and Targets TF section are virtually bare so hopefully some new stuff come soon. Myer has plenty WFC of Airwave, Alicons and Arcee

Yeah, just came back from there. Nearly bought a Arcee and a Allicon from Myer but already picked up my Gigawatt from Zing so spent my allowance. Belmont was just as pathetic too.

llamatron
28th December 2020, 10:15 PM
Took the last Allicon from Kmart Warwick. Plenty of Smokescreens, Airwaves and Hoists left. Some of the W2 Netflix deluxes too (no Bumblebee). Nothing else of note.

GALVATOM
30th December 2020, 01:06 PM
Kmart at Kardinya just had...
SS Skipjack, Blitzwing and Scrapper
Netflix Wheeljack x3
And Spark Armour Cheetor, finally down to a reasonable price I reckon, $20

klystron
31st December 2020, 03:37 PM

Sorry, no Soundwave at KMart Baldivis.
Only voyager is Hotlink. Plenty of Netflix deluxes (inc Elita1, BBee & Impactor - not sure if I've ever seen this guy in the wild before).
1 Snapdragon and a couple of SS Scrappers.

Omega Metro
31st December 2020, 03:58 PM
Absolutely nothing at Belmont, Carousel or Maddington.

Omega Metro
1st January 2021, 03:14 PM
Absolutely nothing at Clarkson, Joondalup or Whitfords.

GALVATOM
2nd January 2021, 03:47 PM
SS 86! At Kmart Maddington

I grabbed Kup, Blurr, Jazz, Hot Rod and the only Scourge sorry.

Left behind is...

2x jazz 2x Blurr 1x kup1x Hot Rod left

Omega Metro
2nd January 2021, 04:53 PM

Left behind is...

Thanks for that. Just got my Jazz! And whoever just rang up asking to put Jazz, Blurr and Kup on hold, you have me to thank as I showed the staff what ones you were after;)

Still a hot Rod and Blurr left

GALVATOM
2nd January 2021, 05:22 PM
Thanks for that. Just got my Jazz! And whoever just rang up asking to put Jazz, Blurr and Kup on hold, you have me to thank as I showed the staff what ones you were after;)

Nice! I checked Westfield Carousel and Toymate too, no new stuff there though.

Omega Metro
2nd January 2021, 05:40 PM
Nice! I checked Westfield Carousel and Toymate too, no new stuff there though.

Carousel is a joke. They will have new stuff in February. A month after everyone else. Maddington is the best Kmart in Perth for new Transformers.

Nothing at Belmont this morning when I checked.

llamatron
2nd January 2021, 06:11 PM
Was going to check Kmart Innaloo but there was a huge line to get in to the store. They were making everyone hand sanitize and sign in via safeWA or paper register. Haven't seen that before at a shop. Given Innaloo has a terrible track record of getting stock on I decided not to bother.

graza78
2nd January 2021, 06:30 PM

Left behind is...

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a Kup, Jazz and Blurr. One Blurr left. Didn't see any Hot Rod so must've been grabbed.

graza78
2nd January 2021, 06:31 PM

Cheers mate!

Skyfire
2nd January 2021, 10:41 PM
Kmart Maddington is doing well lately - early adopter of cassettes, minicars, (Netflix Soundwave?) and now SS86. Good thing SS86 will be available to all the big retailers, so I'm not worried. Heh, I can just imagine all the OTCA WA guys and gals turning up to Maddington at the same time for like 5 toys. Ah, how to settle it... coin toss, paper rock scissors, last man/woman standing? ;)

valkyrie_76
3rd January 2021, 02:29 AM
Kmart Maddington is doing well lately - early adopter of cassettes, minicars, (Netflix Soundwave?) and now SS86. Good thing SS86 will be available to all the big retailers, so I'm not worried. Heh, I can just imagine all the OTCA WA guys and gals turning up to Maddington at the same time for like 5 toys. Ah, how to settle it... coin toss, paper rock scissors, last man/woman standing? ;)

Fight for the plastic crack............be like that scene from the original Star Trek ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bClUp9I6w

llamatron
3rd January 2021, 03:25 PM
Nothing of interest at Mirrabooka, unless you're chasing like 10 - 20 wfc Voyager Megatrons and thundercrackers.

yoshi594
3rd January 2021, 04:13 PM

Roshambo! Hopefully they end up being well stocked!

Omega Metro
3rd January 2021, 04:22 PM
Nothing of interest at Mirrabooka, unless you're chasing like 10 - 20 wfc Voyager Megatrons and thundercrackers.

Nothing at Midland either if anyone is wondering.

yoshi594
3rd January 2021, 05:09 PM
Do the 86 toys use the same sku number as the other studio series? Just checked Kmart kardinya and said there?s none on order? And they only have 2 old ones in stock

AJ_Prime
3rd January 2021, 05:51 PM
I understand that they do, yes.

yoshi594
3rd January 2021, 11:42 PM
I understand that they do, yes.

ah ok. kinda scary since kmart said there was none on order :O and everywhere south of the river had low stock.

AJ_Prime
4th January 2021, 01:04 AM
I suspect they'll be here this week or next. Hopefully :)

valkyrie_76
4th January 2021, 02:00 PM
ah ok. kinda scary since kmart said there was none on order :O and everywhere south of the river had low stock.

Yeah I had the same thing talking to a young lady at Kmart Lakelands but the weird thing is that I had the barcode for Hot Rod but it was pointing to the older SS stock so I dont know whats going on there. Its these times I do wish I was still working in Kmart (maybe :cool: )

llamatron
4th January 2021, 11:18 PM
Nothing at Kmart Belmont and Kmart Innaloo

Skyfire
5th January 2021, 01:52 PM
Big W Belmont - 2x SS56 Shockwave, 2x SS55 Scavenger. No other Studio Series. No Earthrise deluxes or voyagers. Several each of Siege Thundercracker and Megatron. Shelf warming Siege Micromasters wave 1 (Topshop/Flak, Roadhandler/Swindler) and Blackjack/Hyperdrive $10. No Siege deluxes.

Kmart Belmont - Shelves almost bare of TFs. No G1, no Earthrise, no Netflix, no Studio Series.

Kmart East Vic Park - Shelves almost bare of TFs. No G1 except for a single Optimus at the service counter, no Earthrise, no Netflix, no Studio Series.

Transmit242
5th January 2021, 04:45 PM
Midland also has eerily clear shelves. There was a lone impactor and a few spoiler packs.

SoundwavePerth
5th January 2021, 08:28 PM
Kmart Warwick had 1 x Blurr and Jazz today. I wasnt going to get Jazz but he actually looks great in hand. Sux as I have the classics version and hate doubling up :/

snaketales
6th January 2021, 12:17 PM
This morning's report from Mirrabooka

Kmart: bunch of cyberverses, one Elita and one Snapdragon

Big W: bunch of discounted Micromasters, bunch of Thundercrackers and Megatrons, another Snapdragon and SS Shockwave and Scavenger (the red one?)

Omega Metro
6th January 2021, 01:22 PM
Whilst out HW hunting, I checked Transformers sections. Nothing at Target/Kmart Carousel or Maddington.

Autocon
6th January 2021, 01:58 PM
There were some old stock at myer morley. Ironworks airwave grapples anyone? Soundwave satellite couple others cant recall. Some old cyberver

Omega Metro
6th January 2021, 02:12 PM
There were some old stock at myer morley. Ironworks airwave grapples anyone? Soundwave satellite couple others cant recall. Some old cyberver

Did they still have a tonne of Astrotrains there? Need to pick one up on sale at some point.

Transmit242
6th January 2021, 02:59 PM
I'm fairly confident this wave is using a different SKU code at kmart A lot of stores saying they have "none on order"

AJ_Prime
6th January 2021, 03:18 PM
I'm fairly confident this wave is using a different SKU code at kmart A lot of stores saying they have "none on order"

Not sure, I found a lone '86 Hot Rod at Kmart Joondalup on Saturday, the receipt had the same code as the other SS Voyagers in their system when I've quoted it.

Omega Metro
6th January 2021, 03:38 PM

My receipt for 86 Jazz says “TRA GEN DELUXE 630509978335” if that’s any help. Odd that it is Generations Deluxe on a Studio Series.

nalops
6th January 2021, 03:57 PM
Pretty much every Transformer outside MP and MPM falls under the Generations banner these days. That's what the little box with the Autobot logo on the box is for.

llamatron
6th January 2021, 04:17 PM
If anyone has the misfortune of finding themselves in Clarkson, the Kmart has SS86 deluxes. 3 bluer, 3 jazz, 1 kip left. No sign of the Voyagers.

Autocon
6th January 2021, 04:41 PM
Did they still have a tonne of Astrotrains there? Need to pick one up on sale at some point.

As of now only 3

Autocon
6th January 2021, 04:42 PM
One allicon left at myer morley

Autocon
6th January 2021, 05:02 PM
Netflix wheeljack one, and some elitas. Rest cyberverse at kmart morley. Nothing else

AJ_Prime
6th January 2021, 05:27 PM
Heaps of '86 SS deluxe at Kmart Clarkson (in the old Target store). No voyagers though :(.

Auscon
6th January 2021, 05:48 PM
Just called both the Clarkson stores to try get 1 of each put aside and after giving them the SS sku as well as a description of what they look like, I was told they have none lol.

Could assume they just did a bad job of looking but either way I don't like my chances of there being any left later tonight.

Omega Metro
6th January 2021, 05:54 PM
Just called both the Clarkson stores to try get 1 of each put aside and after giving them the SS sku as well as a description of what they look like, I was told they have none lol.

Could assume they just did a bad job of looking but either way I don't like my chances of there being any left later tonight.

Same happened to me on Saturday. Rang them and after 10 minutes of umming and arring, was told they don’t have any. Went straight there anyway and they had heaps. :rolleyes:

AJ_Prime
6th January 2021, 06:12 PM
Honestly some of their staff go above and beyond, others just don't seem to care. I can definitely vouch that there were 2-3 of each when I was there a couple of hours ago. Hopefully they still have some left or restock in the next day or so.

Kyle
6th January 2021, 07:03 PM
4 Scourges, 5 Hot Rods and 1 Blurr left at Kmart Cockburn

Auscon
6th January 2021, 10:11 PM
Both Clarkson stores zero 86 :(

Skyfire
6th January 2021, 10:22 PM
Both Clarkson stores zero 86 :(

"Missed it by that much." :( Sorry for you Auscon but they are now turning up at Kmarts here. Given all the bare shelves around, I suspect Kmart will soon stock in force. Then Big W, then Target, then Myer and Toymate (for the last 2 they might even shelf warm for a while?)

Auscon
6th January 2021, 10:40 PM
Yes at this point I think I'll just hold out now for an eventual Netflix Bumblebee style overflow.

yoshi594
7th January 2021, 04:19 AM
"Missed it by that much." :( Sorry for you Auscon but they are now turning up at Kmarts here. Given all the bare shelves around, I suspect Kmart will soon stock in force. Then Big W, then Target, then Myer and Toymate (for the last 2 they might even shelf warm for a while?)

still waiting for sunstreaker to get that treatment lol

Transmit242
7th January 2021, 01:57 PM
BIG W midland have many Scourge and Hotrod. 6 of each.

GALVATOM
7th January 2021, 03:40 PM
Maddington kmart has about 6 Netflix Hotlinks and Spoiler Magnus

Does anyone need the teletran 1 cardboard piece that comes with Wheeljack? He's the only Netflix packed deluxe I got so it's wasted on me.

If anyone spots Netflix Prime please mention it here, decided I'm going with that one rather than the Kingdom repack.

Skyfire
7th January 2021, 04:39 PM
Big W Belmont - No Studio Series (Shockwaves and Scavengers from 2 days ago now gone). No Earthrise. Several each of Siege Thundercracker and Megatron. Shelf warming Siege Topshot/Flak, Roadhandler/Swindler, Blackjack/Hyperdrive $10. No Siege deluxes.

Kmart Belmont - Shelves unchanged from 2 days ago: no G1, no Earthrise, no Netflix, no Studio Series.

Kmart East Vic Park - Shelves unchanged from 2 days ago: no G1, no Earthrise, no Netflix, no Studio Series.

mrodo
7th January 2021, 07:46 PM
4 more hot rods at midland big w, scourge wiped out. One got stolen.

Omega Metro
7th January 2021, 10:28 PM
4 Scourge and 3 Hot Rods at BigW Belmont right now

Skyfire
8th January 2021, 12:07 AM
4 Scourge and 3 Hot Rods at BigW Belmont right now

They watched me leave today then said "Ok. He's gone, let's do it." ;)

Omega Metro
8th January 2021, 12:18 AM
They watched me leave today then said "Ok. He's gone, let's do it." ;)

I’m sure they do that to me with the Hot Wheels at Kmart.:p

snaketales
8th January 2021, 12:23 PM
Kmart Mirrabooka Transformers stock looked less than earlier this week

Nothing new on Mirrabooka Big W shelves, but there were a couple of SS boxes on a nearby pallet. Both had been opened and each looked to be able to hold three figures. There were two Hot Rods in one and three in another (now two).

SharkyMcShark
8th January 2021, 01:33 PM
Have we had any Kingdom in this state yet? Currently pining after leader Megs

Flukey
8th January 2021, 03:17 PM
Have we had any Kingdom in this state yet? Currently pining after leader Megs

Didn't think there was a Leader Megatron in Kingdom? He was released in Earthrise in his earth tank mode while his kingdom figure will be a core class

kovert
8th January 2021, 03:19 PM
Didn't think there was a Leader Megatron in Kingdom? He was released in Earthrise in his earth tank mode while his kingdom figure will be a core class

Probably Beast Wars Megatron.

SharkyMcShark
8th January 2021, 03:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

llamatron
8th January 2021, 04:40 PM
Big W Belmont had no hot rods when I got there but somehow still had all 4 scourges. I got one so 3 left.

Nothing at Kmart Belmont.

Flukey
8th January 2021, 05:07 PM

Ha thats right forgot about beast wars...

Skyfire
8th January 2021, 06:49 PM
Big W Belmont - I got the last Scourge as I was in the area, so... exactly the same shelves as yesterday prior to OM's sighting (that didn't last long, but I still believe there will be enough in general retail).

Kmart Belmont - no G1, no Netflix, no SS, no Earthrise (I should make this my signature).

Sharky, I have not seen any Kingdom in Perth and I have been visiting the big retailers once or more a week for the last few weeks. I don't think they are here or even in other states. We still need wave 3 Earthrise in good enough numbers (I've only seen remnants at 2 Big Ws a few weeks ago, never a Trailbreaker.)

AJ_Prime
8th January 2021, 08:06 PM
BigW Whitfords has plenty of SS '86 voyagers, I suspect they have just been unpacked. There must be at least 12 or so in total.

Auscon
8th January 2021, 09:48 PM
BigW Whitfords has plenty of SS '86 voyagers, I suspect they have just been unpacked. There must be at least 12 or so in total.

Thanks! Just popped in on my way home, grabbed the last Scourge (sorry), and a Hot Rod. 5 more Hot Rods left.

So much for holding out until they're in stores everywhere, couldn't resist a potential good end to the working week and picking up these 2 has done the trick nicely.

snaketales
9th January 2021, 01:11 PM
Couple of nice looking G1 Optimus at Ellenbrook Kmart, price tags for studio series deuxe and G1 cassettes but no actual figures.
Plenty of Snapdragons also, and at Ellenbrook Big W
Otherwise not much

Dipperpines225
9th January 2021, 02:17 PM
Big w Bunbury has a bunch of ss86 voyagers and 1x leader shockwave.

Auscon
9th January 2021, 03:04 PM
Heaps of SS - just not 86 - at Wanneroo Kmart.

1x Netflix Megatron, 3 Hotlink, 2 Bumblebee.

llamatron
9th January 2021, 03:42 PM
BigW Karrinyup has 4 hot rod, 2 scourge.

Omega Metro
9th January 2021, 03:59 PM
BigW Cockburn has 8 Hot Rods. No Scourge. 1 Leader Scavenger. Nothing in Kmart

billygoat
9th January 2021, 08:20 PM
BigW Karrinyup has 4 hot rod, 2 scourge.

Make that 3 Hot Rod and 1 Scourge. Cheers for the tip llamatron.

Also a bunch of Seige Megatron and Thundercracker. Didnt realise these guys were such shelfwarmers.

Myer Karrinyup also has 2 Sky Lynx left. Whilst I haven't exactly been hunting, this is my first time seeing him in the wild.

klystron
12th January 2021, 03:32 PM
Was in a bit of rush, so didnt do a good job of memorizing everything.

BigW Kwinana: SS86 Blurr and Kup. SS Soundwave and BB movie Cliffjumper. Seige Wave 3 Micromasters. Thundercracker. Grapple. Megatron. Sky Lynx.

KMart Rockingham: SS86 Jazz. Various Netflix deluxes and Hot Link. Reissue G1 BBee.

valkyrie_76
12th January 2021, 08:17 PM
Was in a bit of rush, so didnt do a good job of memorizing everything.

BigW Kwinana: SS86 Blurr and Kup. SS Soundwave and BB movie Cliffjumper. Seige Wave 3 Micromasters. Thundercracker. Grapple. Megatron. Sky Lynx.

KMart Rockingham: SS86 Jazz. Various Netflix deluxes and Hot Link. Reissue G1 BBee.

Kmart Rocko didnt have any SS86 stuff today as I was there this morning and this arvo as I had stuff to do there.

But Big W Warnbro had the motherload yesterday afternoon for SS86 and most was on the aisle end in the toy section.

klystron
12th January 2021, 09:14 PM
Kmart Rocko didnt have any SS86 stuff today as I was there this morning and this arvo as I had stuff to do there.

But Big W Warnbro had the motherload yesterday afternoon for SS86 and most was on the aisle end in the toy section.

Got my Jazz from KMart between 1030-1100 this morning.

valkyrie_76
12th January 2021, 11:27 PM
Got my Jazz from KMart between 1030-1100 this morning.

Must have been quick there because I have been past there the past three days and I haven't seen anything new there at all. Only Big W Kwinana and Warnbro have had anything new. Don't know about Baldivis but Lakelands doesn't have anything new either.

GALVATOM
14th January 2021, 01:11 PM
Do we know about BotBots and small Cyberverse figs at The Reject Shop? They're $10, I think it was series 2 botbots (saw the one with Quackles and a Halloween themed pack). This was at the Belmont Forum store.

Skyfire
14th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Do we know about BotBots and small Cyberverse figs at The Reject Shop? They're $10, I think it was series 2 botbots (saw the one with Quackles and a Halloween themed pack). This was at the Belmont Forum store.

These are the pictures I took at Belmont Reject Shop on 8/12/20. I think the Bot Bots were/are Series 3 but I haven't taken note recently.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/3188-WA-Transformers-Sightings?p=636067#post636067

GALVATOM
14th January 2021, 06:38 PM
These are the pictures I took at Belmont Reject Shop on 8/12/20. I think the Bot Bots were/are Series 3 but I haven't taken note recently.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/3188-WA-Transformers-Sightings?p=636067#post636067

Ah OK cool.

Maddington Kmart has 1x SS 86 Blurr at 3:40pm

Elita, Smokescreen, Airwave, Arcee, Snapdragon, Hotlink, Spoiler Magnus. Cyb BAF Meg's and Arcee

Kyle
14th January 2021, 09:29 PM
Jazz x3, Blurr x3, and Kup x2 at Kmart Cockburn.

Omega Metro
15th January 2021, 12:41 PM
Nothing at Carousel. Though Toymate have about 6 Gigawatts. $70. In the adult toy boy section near the checkout. They also have TMNT Retro Figure Party Wagon sets if any TMNT fans are looking for this. $130

SharkyMcShark
15th January 2021, 01:17 PM
Toyworld Kalamunda report

WFCS Leader Ultra Magnus
WFCE Voyagers Starscream (x1), Grapple (x1), Snapdragon (x2)
Studio Series Voyager Skipjack (x2)
WFCE Deluxe Ironworks, Cliffjumper (multiples of each)

Transmit242
15th January 2021, 04:50 PM
Jazz x3, Blurr x3, and Kup x2 at Kmart Cockburn.

2 blurr, 2 jazz

2 elita 1

Skyfire
15th January 2021, 08:07 PM
Big W Belmont - 1x SS56 Scavenger. 1x ER Sky Lynx. Siege Megatrons and Thundercrackers. No other SS, ER or Kingdom.

Kmart Belmont - bare shelves as before (no ER, no Kingdom, no SS, no G1, no Netlfix) but Battle Call Starscream x1 and Megatron x2.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50837588081_d75bf6dcb1_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kskVMk)

klystron
15th January 2021, 09:02 PM
KMart Baldivis: Nothing new or exciting. Netflix deluxe BBee, Elita1, Wheeljack, Chromia. SS Scavenger and Skipjack.
(Real turn of fortune how Americans are having trouble finding Elita1 but its shelfwarming over here).

Omega Metro
16th January 2021, 04:12 PM
Nothing of note at Morley. Myer still has some Astrotrains and a Studio Series Grimlock and Blackout. B1G140%Off

valkyrie_76
16th January 2021, 06:41 PM
KMart Baldivis: Nothing new or exciting. Netflix deluxe BBee, Elita1, Wheeljack, Chromia. SS Scavenger and Skipjack.
(Real turn of fortune how Americans are having trouble finding Elita1 but its shelfwarming over here).

And the same thing with Bumblebee.

SharkyMcShark
18th January 2021, 06:40 PM
Toyworld Kalamunda report

WFCS Leader Ultra Magnus
WFCE Voyagers Starscream (x1), Grapple (x1), Snapdragon (x2)
Studio Series Voyager Skipjack (x2)
WFCE Deluxe Ironworks, Cliffjumper (multiples of each)

Update - Someone bought the Starscream and Grapple. Otherwise same.

mrodo
18th January 2021, 07:58 PM
Kmart warwick had 5 elitas and 3 wheeljacks, nothing at morley or mirrabooka. Anyone point me towards any bumblebees?

Auscon
18th January 2021, 09:45 PM
BigW Whitfords nothing doing. Just a heap of Siege Megatron/Thundercracker, 2 X Sky Lynx.

SoundwavePerth
19th January 2021, 12:08 AM
Was in Booragoon kmart real quick tonight and absolute nothing. While walking out though, i spotted 1 G1 cassette pack someone had just chucked in the cheap toy shelf (the racks of random cheap little items). I was going to move it to right section but was out of time. If anyone is looking.. i think it was rumble.

klystron
19th January 2021, 12:10 AM
Kmart warwick had 5 elitas and 3 wheeljacks, nothing at morley or mirrabooka. Anyone point me towards any bumblebees?

Can't tell if thats serious or sarcastic. But if its the former, KMart in the Baldives had some on the weekend. I can grab one for you but I'd have to mail it because... you know... I don't do north of the river.

Skyfire
19th January 2021, 12:33 AM
random cheap little items

He was on clearance for $9. :rolleyes: :p ;)

Nothing at Kmart East Vic Park except for 2x G1 Optimus at the service counter sans tags. Same bare shelf as last week - no other G1, no Netflix, no ER, no KD, no SS.

mrodo
19th January 2021, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the offer. Went for a drive, nothing but elita at baldivis and cockburn kmart

valkyrie_76
20th January 2021, 12:58 AM
I havent been for a week or so but there were about 4x bees at Lakelands Kmart.

valkyrie_76
21st January 2021, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the offer. Went for a drive, nothing but elita at baldivis and cockburn kmart

2x Bee at Lakelands Kmart as from lasy night.

Skyfire
21st January 2021, 12:34 PM
Myer Carousel - SS86 3x Jazz, 3x Blurr, 2x Kup minus 1 of each I bought. Freshly uncased this 7am (spoke to the unpacker, so I guess a case of 8 is 3J, 3B, 2K). No sale though. Also ER 2x Airwave, 2x Arcee.

Kmart Carousel - 1x Netflix spoiler $69 but has been opened and retaped.

Target Carousel - nothing.

Big W Riverton - SS86 1x Hot Rod. I bought the other Hot Rod and the last Scourge (I'm going to return a Scourge back to Big W Belmont as it has a noticeable scratch on the chest - probably 22 Jan in the afternoon, if anyone wants to get that).

Toymate Cannington - nil new.

Edit - pictures added.

Myer Carousel
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858299617_9de4baafa7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kub5AM)

Kmart Carousel - Very bare shelves. Just those 2 Rescue Bots sets and the Spoiler.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50857483198_68d69cba30_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2ku6TUA)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50857483228_40a9eafa68_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2ku6TV7)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858200036_6cac9fce57_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kuayZS)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858200081_27de0913b9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kuaz1D)

Target Carousel - Very bare shelves for boys toys. The staffperson said all the toys got bought after Xmas and new stock is coming soon.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858200066_d182f82a3a_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kuaz1o)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50857483353_87ecb27200_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2ku6TXg)

Toymate Cannington - I wasn't on the lookout for Gigawatts.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858299687_cdf4f0d09b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kub5BZ)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50857483518_8c2bf2251b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2ku6U17)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858200261_2b37b20ca5_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kuaz4K)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858299637_2f1d2a3aef_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kub5B8)

Big W Riverton - No tags for ER deluxes or SS86 deluxes or Siege deluxes.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50858199961_ff19483be4_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kuayYz)

Omega Metro
21st January 2021, 02:45 PM
Kingdom wave is in at Toymate Cannington. Not on the shelves atm but the girl came up to me and told me. No deluxes though apparently. Got Cyclonus, Op primal and Leader Megs. Unsure of actual quantities

Auscon
21st January 2021, 04:22 PM
Were SS86 Deluxe $35 at Myer?

Skyfire
21st January 2021, 04:25 PM
Were SS86 Deluxe $35 at Myer?

$34.99. No toy sale on currently.

snaketales
21st January 2021, 07:49 PM
The only new thing at Myer Morley was the toy section has moved from level 2 to level 1. Of note: Saw a couple of allicons and airwaves there, plus some snapdragons

Auscon
21st January 2021, 08:30 PM
Myer City now has 2x Kup, 4x Jazz, 4x Blurr left after I picked up 1 of each. Will be cheaper elsewhere no doubt but stuff it good to cross them off the list all at once.

SharkyMcShark
21st January 2021, 08:45 PM
Plenty of all of Kingdom w1 at Toymate Cannington.

I met the lovely Graza there, also hunting Kingdom figures.

mrodo
21st January 2021, 09:18 PM
Even the deluxes?

SharkyMcShark
21st January 2021, 09:52 PM
Even the deluxes?

Yes, even delxues.

Omega Metro
21st January 2021, 09:52 PM
Even the deluxes?

Yes. Plenty. Just went back there to get my Warpath. Still had 2 Optimus Primals, 1 Leader Megs and about 100 Leader Optimus

Edit..They are near the checkout, not in the normal TF section.

Skyfire
21st January 2021, 10:55 PM
They are near the checkout, not in the normal TF section.

I was wondering where they might put them. My idea is to gather all the blind bags, Mighty Muggs, Cyberverse and Bot Bots they haven't sold for months and put them in a big bin... next to the Skip. Plenty of shelf space then! Pity I was there this morning while the Kingdom cartons were sitting metres away somewhere. Oh well.

What, no fight to the death?!? Awwww :(. There really must be enough figures there!

Myer City now has 2x Kup, 4x Jazz, 4x Blurr left after I picked up 1 of each. Will be cheaper elsewhere no doubt but stuff it good to cross them off the list all at once.

I felt that too but I was satisfied to have a pick of several figures in the relative peace of Myer. Some of these SS86 and WFC have overspray or scratches, so I got quite good ones today. Anyway, you can always return Myer stuff within 60 days (extended due to covid and subject to conditions) if you chance upon it cheaper. It looks like another Myer over east has them too - here comes the shelf warming ;).

graza78
21st January 2021, 11:52 PM
Plenty of all of Kingdom w1 at Toymate Cannington.

Thanks for the assist :)

Omega Metro
22nd January 2021, 09:18 AM
Not really a sighting but Inbox Toys have a ER Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker up on their site. $39.90 each. Local Perth business if anyone didn’t know.

GALVATOM
22nd January 2021, 01:24 PM
Ahhh I already ordered my Kingdom figs from Cybertron Surgery, I'm really excited for Cyclonus.

I bought something off ebay and met the guy at his antique store in Guildford.

He has a perfectly mint Beast Wars Depth Charge, it's been opened but only just cause it's still sitting in the insert, has the box, instructions and everything. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll flick him a message. He'll let it go for a reasonable price because I just got a boxed Energon Galvatron off him for a little less than its original retail price.

Omega Metro
22nd January 2021, 01:39 PM
Not really a sighting but Inbox Toys have a ER Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker up on their site. $39.90 each. Local Perth business if anyone didn’t know.

And gone!
Kmart Maddington have a couple of ER Airwaves and Arcees on clearance for $24. Voyagers are $39 but none there.

SharkyMcShark
22nd January 2021, 01:41 PM
Ahhh I already ordered my Kingdom figs from Cybertron Surgery, I'm really excited for Cyclonus.

I bought something off ebay and met the guy at his antique store in Guildford.

He has a perfectly mint Beast Wars Depth Charge, it's been opened but only just cause it's still sitting in the insert, has the box, instructions and everything. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll flick him a message. He'll let it go for a reasonable price because I just got a boxed Energon Galvatron off him for a little less than its original retail price.

Interesting. I'm headed that way on Monday. Which store is it? Might have a squizz.

mrodo
22nd January 2021, 02:12 PM
So a billion kingdom optimus, 2 megatrons, no voyagers, several veretbreak and core optimus, no rat rap, and a handful of each deluxe left. Managed to pick up a few paleotrexs. Will wait for sales or repaints on the reat

snaketales
22nd January 2021, 02:53 PM
Studio 86 deluxes now on the shelves at Myer Morley

GALVATOM
22nd January 2021, 04:55 PM
I mentioned you are going that way on Monday but all he said was the store is open between 10am-4pm tomorrow. Address is 163 James St, Guildford.

Skyfire
22nd January 2021, 06:38 PM
Big W Belmont - There is the Scourge with scratched chest I returned (otherwise he looks good). 1x Sky Lynx. Lots of Siege Megs, TCs and micromasters from before. Nothing else of note.

Kmart Belmont - same bare shelves as before. No ER, no Netflix, no KD, no SS, no G1.

Kmart East Vic Park - same bare shelves except 1x Netflix Spoiler on clearance $69 but has been opened. The two G1 Optimus Primes at the service counter are now gone. No KD, no ER, no other Netflix, no SS, no G1.

Transmit242
22nd January 2021, 11:34 PM
So a billion kingdom optimus, 2 megatrons, no voyagers, several veretbreak and core optimus, no rat rap, and a handful of each deluxe left. Managed to pick up a few paleotrexs. Will wait for sales or repaints on the reat

Where was this?

Skyfire
22nd January 2021, 11:39 PM
Where was this?

Toymate Cannington yesterday. The sales girl cracked open minty fresh cases she had hidden away just for Omega Metro. Then all the gang swarmed. :)

However, Toymate is a bit expensive and I don't think they allow change of mind returns (not described in their policies and I haven't tried), plus Kingdom is showing up at Target and Kmart over east. So I'm happy to wait, or at least wait for website listings to show up at Kmart so I can price match.

Auscon
23rd January 2021, 12:07 AM
Toymate Joondalup had a few each of Warpath, Cheetor, Black Arachnia, Rattrap, and the bone ones. Only a single voyager on the shelves (Primal) and maybe 4 or more each of Leader BW Megatron and Prime.

I only grabbed Warpath and thanks to a very helpful employee the last Cyclonus from out back. Pleased to have shown some restraint and not grab any of the BW figures, but I do intend to grab Dinobot in w2.

SharkyMcShark
23rd January 2021, 12:19 AM
Where was this?

Toymate Cannington. Not the usual tf section, but a spot near the front counter.

mrodo
23rd January 2021, 12:48 AM
Where was this?

Oh sorry, yeah Cannington

snaketales
23rd January 2021, 11:55 AM
Couldn’t sleep so did an early morning run to Toymate Cannington and Big W Belmont
Kingdom deluxes are rapidly running out at Toymate. I reckon there was only about 1-2 each left of Cheetor Blackarachnia and Warpath. Only one leader Megatron that I could see (I have one coming from RK so left it). Plenty of core and leader Optimuses
Nothing of note at Big W - not even a scratched Scourge.

Skyfire
23rd January 2021, 12:57 PM
Nothing of note at Big W - not even a scratched Scourge.

The service counter person looked at it and said in a slow, contemplating voice "Scourge". I thought it was a little odd... maybe he kept it for himself :).

Omega Metro
23rd January 2021, 03:32 PM
Absolutely nothing of note down Swinging Pig way. Elita1s at Kmart Baldivis. Some SS86 Blurr and Jazz at BigW Warnbro. Must be a legion of Sergeant Kup army builders down that way as there were none of him. Rockingham was pathetic. 1 Hot Rod at BigW Kwinana

valkyrie_76
24th January 2021, 10:06 AM
Absolutely nothing of note down Swinging Pig way. Elita1s at Kmart Baldivis. Some SS86 Blurr and Jazz at BigW Warnbro. Must be a legion of Sergeant Kup army builders down that way as there were none of him. Rockingham was pathetic. 1 Hot Rod at BigW Kwinana

Im still tempted on Elita :p

Omega Metro
24th January 2021, 11:20 AM
Im still tempted on Elita :p

I only got her to keep Arcee company on the shelf. She is worth getting for $29.

Transmit242
24th January 2021, 05:43 PM
3 Blurrs 1 Kup (???) Joondalup Myer
They have a Doubledealer, ER Starscream and a tonne of Snapdragons too

Transmit242
24th January 2021, 07:19 PM
Toymate Joondalup has 1 Meg left a Bunch of Cheetor and Blackarachnia, Rattrap and some of the fossil dudes in core and deluxe.

They have a cliffjumper and a tonne of Snapdragons. What's with Joondalup and Snapdragons?

Oddly enough they also have like 6-7 PotP Moonracers if anyone is looking

Blustreak
25th January 2021, 11:45 AM
Kmart have put a sneak peek up on their website so far just deluxe and voyager
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/transformers:-kingdom-war-for-cybertron-trilogy-deluxe-action-figure---assorted/3423830
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/transformers-kingdom-war-for-cybertron-trilogy-voyager-action-figure---assorted/3422349

GALVATOM
25th January 2021, 07:13 PM
Kmart Maddington:
Lots of Elita 1s, Arcee and Hotlink

Toymate Cannington:
1 each of Kingdom Deluxe Cheetor and BA. 2x that metal looking skull faced Deluxe fossilizer
Loads of core Prime and leader Prime... I'm the only asshole that still needed Optimus so I grabbed one.

Westfield Carousel:
kmart and target aren't playing

Myer: a few airwaves, starscreams and snapdragons
Zing: pretty interesting actually
1 each of...
Selects Greasepit, Kraken and Gigawatt
Kingdom core class Prime and Vertabreak 25 bucks each
Also ER CJ, Hoist, Screamer, Snapdragon

snaketales
25th January 2021, 08:58 PM
Toymate Innaloo: that deluxe skeleton thing and two leader Optimuses
A lot of Starscreams and Snapdragons
And some studio series. I remember mixmaster, the yellow construction and Sentinel Prime being there

Skyfire
26th January 2021, 02:18 PM
Just called Myer CBD. They have ER Airwave, Snapdragon, Grapple; SS86 Jazz, Kup, Blurr. I didn't ask how many (probably 100 Grapples :p.)

Omega Metro
26th January 2021, 03:13 PM
Toymate Cannington:
1 each of Kingdom Deluxe Cheetor and BA. 2x that metal looking skull faced Deluxe fossilizer
Loads of core Prime and leader Prime.

Westfield Carousel:
kmart and target aren't playing

Rinse and repeat

Blustreak
27th January 2021, 01:43 PM
Kmart Booragoon had nothing. Even that clearance cassette pack was gone

mrodo
27th January 2021, 05:26 PM
Target Morley has 1 hot rod and 2 scourges

Auscon
27th January 2021, 10:03 PM
Kmart Joondalup barely anything.

4x Elita-1, 1x Netflix Magnus for $69. Not really any empty spots waiting to be filled either, just stuff all shelf space for tfs now.

Blustreak
28th January 2021, 02:40 AM
Kmart Garden City had bare shelves. Literally no transformers figures at all. Even the Clearance Rumble was nowhere to be seen

snaketales
28th January 2021, 12:04 PM
Made some stops on the way to work this morning.
Nothing new at Target Morley, Target Innaloo or Kmart Innaloo - just cyberverse build-a-figures

Omega Metro
28th January 2021, 01:28 PM
Still nothing at Carousel or Maddington. Maddington did have 1 ER Arcee left but that’s the worst I’ve seen Maddington at for a very long time. Nothing at BigW Riverton either unless you want Siege Megatron and Crunderthacker.

ComicGuy89
28th January 2021, 03:52 PM
Still nothing at Carousel or Maddington. Maddington did have 1 ER Arcee left but that’s the worst I’ve seen Maddington at for a very long time. Nothing at BigW Riverton either unless you want Siege Megatron and Crunderthacker.

Nothing new at ToyMate too, two Paleotrex and some Core Optimus plus a lot of Leader Optimus.

GALVATOM
28th January 2021, 03:55 PM

Maddington Kmart should still have Spoiler Magnus and 5 Hotlinks, they are on the side of the TF isle facing the board games.

Omega Metro
28th January 2021, 04:02 PM
Maddington Kmart should still have Spoiler Magnus and 5 Hotlinks, they are on the side of the TF isle facing the board games.

Yeah I know. I just never mention them as they have been there for eternity.

Omega Metro
28th January 2021, 09:12 PM
A couple of Hot Rods and 1 Scourge at BigW Belmont

Skyfire
29th January 2021, 07:03 PM
Big W Belmont - SS86 4x Hot Rod, 1x Scourge (the one I returned with scratched chest). 1x ER Sky Lynx. Siege TCs, Megs, micromasters. No ER, no KD.

Kmart Belmont - no SS, no KD, no ER, no Netflix, no G1. No shelf tags for SS or KD.

Kmart East Vic Park - 1x Netflix spoiler that has been opened. Nothing else. No shelf tags for SS or KD.

Omega Metro
29th January 2021, 08:27 PM
1x Scourge (the one I returned with scratched chest).

There were 3 there last night but I got 2. Was actually looking for the scratched chest as I knew you returned it. Hardly noticeable.:D

Skyfire
29th January 2021, 09:08 PM
There were 3 there last night but I got 2. Was actually looking for the scratched chest as I knew you returned it. Hardly noticeable.:D

I've become the fussy collector I've always hated :(.

Blustreak
29th January 2021, 09:22 PM
Has anyone seen or heard if SS86 Grimlock is making his way West

ComicGuy89
30th January 2021, 01:41 PM
Nothing much in the city. An SS Jazz in Myer is the only new thing I can see. Target doesn’t even have TFs anymore aside from Bot Bots? Didn’t check David Jones as I remember they don’t stock TFs anymore.

Omega Metro
30th January 2021, 01:59 PM
Still absolutely nothing at Carousel. Target seems to be slowly filling other toy shelves with stock so hopefully soon. And there was a big plastic pallet full of toys at Kmart so may be a Kingdom or 2 buried amongst the Anko Dolls.

Dipperpines225
30th January 2021, 05:04 PM
Picked up myer city's last Jazz. Thanks for the tip!

Autocon
1st February 2021, 10:46 PM
Saw a takara tomy g1 optimus prime at titan malaga. The only tf figure they have. Not sure if anyones looking for that but its there

Batfan007
3rd February 2021, 05:37 PM
If anyone sees and hot rods (SS) in the coming week please post particularly sucess, gateways/garden city etc.
Had some at local shops but they sold out before I could get one.

valkyrie_76
4th February 2021, 10:19 AM
If anyone sees and hot rods (SS) in the coming week please post particularly sucess, gateways/garden city etc.

Not that way but Big W Warnbro did have some last week but I havent been there lately.

Also anyone still looking for a Netflix Bumblebee?

Skyfire
4th February 2021, 12:14 PM

If I see one in Garden City or Kardinya (probably the closest I'll get to you) I will post here, get the shop to hold it under a name and PM you that name.

Omega Metro
4th February 2021, 12:47 PM
If I see one in Garden City or Kardinya (probably the closest I'll get to you) I will post here, get the shop to hold it under a name and PM you that name.

Are other Kmarts actually open? Carousel (Kmart, Target, Myer) is shuttered shut.

Skyfire
4th February 2021, 12:56 PM
Are other Kmarts actually open? Carousel (Kmart, Target, Myer) is shuttered shut.

No all closed after Monday (Saturday reopens - fingers crossed). What I meant was when we're all roaming again.

valkyrie_76
4th February 2021, 01:58 PM
No all closed after Monday (Saturday reopens - fingers crossed). What I meant was when we're all roaming again.
Hopefully Friday night at 6pm :cool:

griffin
4th February 2021, 09:22 PM
Has anyone seen or heard if SS86 Grimlock is making his way West

The first stores being sighted with it have been Toyworld and Myer.
If Toymate get them in, they sometimes price them at $80, which is cheapest.

Just be aware that Kmart and Target don't currently stock Studio Series Leaders... and BigW usually only gets in one-off shipments a couple times a year for a sale, but that could always change if they are convinced to make it a regular item on their shelves.

Batfan007
5th February 2021, 07:20 AM
EB Games also had Grimlock up for pre-order for the last month or two, but it sold out.

I erroneously thought we would get some in actual stores, being the leaders are usually the easiest to find, but no. Im an idiot. Should have put in a pre-order.
Was also waiting for a full review (which are up now on youtube) to get a decent look at it.

Batfan007
5th February 2021, 07:23 AM

Please don't get them to hold it, just post here if you see them thanks.

yoshi594
5th February 2021, 09:07 PM
Lol not sure what I was expecting. Kmart kardinya looks the same as before lockdown lol:

Dipperpines225
6th February 2021, 01:10 PM
Big w Bunbury has 2 hot rods and a scourge if you are willing to drive that far $45 each
Edit: 5 hot rods, 2 scourges ($45) at kmart Bunbury. 2 g1 primes now at $59

ComicGuy89
6th February 2021, 01:27 PM
Two Hot Rods and one Scourge at Myer City.

Skyfire
6th February 2021, 02:29 PM
Target Bullcreek - KD 2x each Deluxes (minus 1 Warpath I bought), 3x Optimus Primal (1 is behind the other 2 in the photo), 2x Cyclonus (minus 1 I bought), 1x ER Snapdragon:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50913541281_4c89ebd41f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kz4d2g)

Kmart Booragoon - nothing except 1x SS86 Jazz that I bought. No ER, no KD, no Netflix, no other SS, no G1.

Myer Booragoon - Soundwaves, Grapples and Ironworks, no other ER, no KD, no other SS:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50912854773_9849c9490e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kyZFWV)

valkyrie_76
6th February 2021, 04:40 PM
Target Bullcreek - KD 2x each Deluxes (minus 1 Warpath I bought), 3x Optimus Primal (1 is behind the other 2 in the photo), 2x Cyclonus (minus 1 I bought), 1x ER Snapdragon:
Yeah.......no more Cyclonus now :cool:

Target Rocko has the new stuff but not put out yet but that has one less Cyclonus too.

ComicGuy89
6th February 2021, 05:32 PM

I took the last KD Primal and Cheetor, none left from what I can see.

valkyrie_76
6th February 2021, 06:18 PM

Glad I was able to escape from work really early today then. And when I picked up Cyclonus, the toy area staff member was on the phone to someone who was asking what was on the shelf.

Skyfire
6th February 2021, 06:21 PM

Like a Sharkticon feeding frenzy, ha ha! Poor Snapdragon is thinking "Awww c'mon!"

I've been keeping an eye on Kingdom after Toymate got them couple of weeks back (and quickly sold out). The Target website listings went up on 31 Jan and for Kmart 24 Jan. Both have shown no stock in Perth. But yesterday Target showed limited stock at Bull Creek and Innaloo. I called Innaloo this morning they said no stock anywhere. I went with my gut and called Bull Creek, with the results as I posted. The Target website this morning showed limited stock at Bull Creek, Morley, Innaloo, Midland, Whitford City, Rockingham (Bull Creek at this time of writing is now no stock - impressed the selling out updated that fast.)

So try calling or visiting Targets as the trucks have obviously come.

As for Kmart, the website today finally shows in stock - for Lakelands. I spoke to Kmart people last week and last Monday and they said the shipment is coming. So I think Kmart will get Kingdom within the next several days.

I spoke to Toymate Cannington last week and they said they will restock Kingdom soon, but couldn't tell me when.

SentienlPrimefan
6th February 2021, 07:07 PM
Went to Big W Karrinyup

1x "Scourage, the tracker and his horsemen, the sweeps"

1x Son of a glitch Hot Rod also known as Rodimus "FAKE NEWS" prime

A lot of WFC Siege

ComicGuy89
6th February 2021, 07:44 PM
Like a Sharkticon feeding frenzy, ha ha! Poor Snapdragon is thinking "Awww c'mon!"

I've been keeping an eye on Kingdom after Toymate got them couple of weeks back (and quickly sold out). The Target website listings went up on 31 Jan and for Kmart 24 Jan. Both have shown no stock in Perth. But yesterday Target showed limited stock at Bull Creek and Innaloo. I called Innaloo this morning they said no stock anywhere. I went with my gut and called Bull Creek, with the results as I posted. The Target website this morning showed limited stock at Bull Creek, Morley, Innaloo, Midland, Whitford City, Rockingham (Bull Creek at this time of writing is now no stock - impressed the selling out updated that fast.)

So try calling or visiting Targets as the trucks have obviously come.

As for Kmart, the website today finally shows in stock - for Lakelands. I spoke to Kmart people last week and last Monday and they said the shipment is coming. So I think Kmart will get Kingdom within the next several days.

I spoke to Toymate Cannington last week and they said they will restock Kingdom soon, but couldn't tell me when.

I want to say thank you to you and to everyone in this thread, it has been very helpful!

Transmit242
7th February 2021, 12:30 AM
Midland Target has Kingdom
Cheetor
O Primal
Blackarachnia
Plaeogscejdgetgh

Zing has Core Optimus and the Core Fossil thing

Doubledealer
7th February 2021, 02:37 PM
Greetings all. :) I visited Target Innaloo yesterday, when I left there was:

2-3 Cheetor
2-3 Primal
1-2 Black Arachnia
1 Warpath
1-2 Cyclonus

Anyone seen any Rattrap's floating about yet?

Omega Metro
7th February 2021, 04:19 PM
Just looked in Target Carousel for the first time in over a week. Exactly the same as it was back then. Even the Hot Wheels are the same. It’s like they dont want me to buy anything.

Hotrod
7th February 2021, 06:01 PM
Got Cyclonus yesterday from Target Rocko rang up and the guy found one out the back(so don't forget to ask) best thing about target used by fly buy points and only cost me $29 winning! Now just wait for my preorder SS86 Grimlock to come to Zing and sweet!

Doubledealer
8th February 2021, 11:35 PM
Fresh pallets at Innaloo Kmart peeps, lots of everything Kingdom (bar Megs who hasn't hit Kmart yet I don't believe).

GALVATOM
8th February 2021, 11:57 PM
Fresh pallets at Innaloo Kmart peeps, lots of everything Kingdom (bar Megs who hasn't hit Kmart yet I don't believe).

Even core class? I need me a Rattrap

Doubledealer
8th February 2021, 11:59 PM
Even core class? I need me a Rattrap

5 Ratties left after I took one. ;) They were hiding in the closest pallet as you approach the toys.

GALVATOM
9th February 2021, 12:13 AM
5 Ratties left after I took one. ;) They were hiding in the closest pallet as you approach the toys.

Hell yeah, thanks!

Skyfire
9th February 2021, 11:40 AM
Big W Belmont - Siege Thundercrackers x10, Megs x3 on clearance $25. 1x ER Sky Lynx. 1x SS Hot Rod.

Kmart Belmont - KD 2x each Deluxes.

Edit: Kmart photo added:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50923693908_b61d76771e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kzXf3y)

GALVATOM
9th February 2021, 02:12 PM
Swung by Kmart maddington for lunch, haven't stocked up yet so it's just 1 x ER Smokescreen and 2x Elita and a bunch of Hotlinks

llamatron
9th February 2021, 04:45 PM
Looks like they didn't end up stocking the shelves at Kmart Innaloo. Completely empty and no signs of any trolleys with Hasbro boxes.

Target Innaloo has the kingdom deluxes and 2 primals.

Skyfire
9th February 2021, 08:20 PM
I've been watching the website stock levels of Target Kingdom Voyagers/Deluxes and Kmart Deluxes over the last 3 days. Granted it's to be taken with a grain of salt but quite a few stores showing stock now, so call around folks (and check the back. I can't believe Kmart Innaloo put them all back!)

Omega Metro
9th February 2021, 09:00 PM
I can't believe Kmart Innaloo put them all back!)

Kmart always puts stock back. Carousel are experts at it.

Transmit242
9th February 2021, 09:10 PM
Morley has been wiped out

2x core Optimus at kmart

1x Primal at target

Dipperpines225
9th February 2021, 09:37 PM
Kmart eaton has at least 2x each kingdom deluxe, and 1x primal, (i grabbed cyclonus).

Doubledealer
9th February 2021, 11:29 PM
What the heck, so Kmart Innaloo put all of their stock in hiding? :/

yoshi594
10th February 2021, 12:36 AM
Kmart always puts stock back. Carousel are experts at it.

Haha have been told many times the back is empty. Guess they are too lazy to sell.

Skyfire
10th February 2021, 12:04 PM
Just spoke to Target Carousel - KD Deluxes are on the floor and that's all for KD, didn't enquire about which ones.

Also the KD Voyager list for Kmart is back online, which is showing In Stock for northern suburbs and Cockburn. Edit: some northern suburbs I meant, so phone around.

SentienlPrimefan
10th February 2021, 12:40 PM
Has anyone seen netflix soundwave?

Omega Metro
10th February 2021, 04:04 PM
Kmart Carousel have 1 Scourge and 2 Hot Rods. That was all. Target have a small amount of Kingdom Deluxes. Saw 2 Warpaths, a Cheetor and some bone things. But didn’t look through all of them.

valkyrie_76
10th February 2021, 04:24 PM
Has anyone seen netflix soundwave?

No chance for him anymore unless a restock later.

Kmart Rockingham has all the Kingdom stuff available and Target only has the deluxe out on the shelf.

GALVATOM
10th February 2021, 10:14 PM
Kmart Maddington has kingdom 1x Primal and Cyclonus, damn bunny ears looks hot I have to wait until my online one comes through.
They have multiples of core class fossilizer and prime. 1 rattrap left after I grabbed on wooo

snaketales
11th February 2021, 11:49 AM
Kingdom has arrived at Kmart Morley.... apart from Cyclonus

Skyfire
11th February 2021, 01:36 PM
Target Carousel - SS 1 each Blurr, double taped Kup, Jazz; KD 4x Primal, 2x Cyclonus, 2x Paleo, 1x BA, 1x Warpath. Also 1 BA and 1 Blurr at the service counter in a tub.

Kmart Carousel - SS 2x Hot Rod, 1x Scourge.

Myer Carousel - 1x SS Hot Rod; ER 3x Screamer, 1x Snapdragon, 2x Grapple, 1x Arcee.

Edit: Toymate Cannington - KD 7x Leader Prime, 1x Paleo, 2x Core Prime.

Edit: Added photos.

Myer Carousel - Big Cyberverses. Trying out a different setting on my phone camera, too much blue white before.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50931393496_3ab6166c0b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kACGS5)

Target Carousel - Not really that impressive as a picture, just that I haven't seen any TFs at this store for a while. :eek:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50930705238_fc17181849_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kAzbgy)

GALVATOM
11th February 2021, 03:22 PM
Ellenbrook Centro

Big W:
Multiples of ER Screamer & Snapdragon
1 x ER Wheeljack
Seige Meg's and Thundercracker $25 each

Kmart:
Multiples of each wave 1 Kingdom deluxe and voyager
SS86 x2 Blurr and 1 each of Kup & Jazz

SentienlPrimefan
11th February 2021, 08:32 PM
Myer Perth: Nothing

Target Perth: One Jazz, Two Blurrs, and one Kup

klystron
11th February 2021, 10:23 PM
Kmart Baldivis have come to the Kingdom party.
They had Cyclonus and Primal, but I grabbed them both (so none left).
Deluxe Cheetor, Warpath, and Paleotrex. Heaps of Core OP, Rattrap, and Vertebreak. (Man, those things are S.M.A.L.L.)

Transmit242
12th February 2021, 01:40 AM
Joondalup

Target: many warpath, some bone dudes, BA, 2xOP
Kmart: tones of all DLX. 1 OP VOY 2 remaining Rattrap, many other Cores.

Toymate: Still around 6 POTP Moonracer, 3 POTP Quintus Prime
Like a tone of Snapdragons, Ironworks, Kingdom Leader OP (or, I have a MISB ER for $60 just saying ?

Big W 1,000,000 Voy Thundercracker and Megs, nothing else, not even Micromasters, except 1 Sky Lynx ($149)

Myer: 1 SS Blurr, 2 SS Hot Rod, a few Doubledealers, Many Snapdragons, a few Starscreams, at least 1 Grapple.
2 Arcee. Was an Allicon butcO grabbed it

Omega Metro
12th February 2021, 12:12 PM
Kmart Carousel have a couple of Kingdom voyagers including Cyclonus and som cores. They are currently on a cage but will probably push them back out the back again knowing them.