PDA

View Full Version : SA Transformers Sightings.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

griffin
7th January 2009, 03:06 AM
Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a SOUTH AUSTRALIA retail store.
Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.

Gutsman Heavy
8th January 2009, 07:32 PM
found some Universe Swipes & "Silver"streaks at Big W (blue tinted windows btw Robzy) and a price hike to $25+ (from $23.84)

Gutsman Heavy
16th January 2009, 11:06 PM
There was one Ironhide at Big W and some more Streaks. First time I'd seen ol' Iron balls in the flesh.

Robzy
17th January 2009, 04:46 PM
Spotted heaps of Galvatron/Ironhide/Acid Storm/Bluestreak/Sideswipe figures today at several Kmarts, along with ridiculous amounts of Animated figures - which don't seem to be moving!

SofaMan
17th January 2009, 06:18 PM
Finally found some Wave 4 Animated at a Big W - Arndale in this case. EG Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime and Swoop for $23.88.

loophole
17th January 2009, 06:21 PM
Finally found some Wave 4 Animated at a Big W - Arndale in this case. EG Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime and Swoop for $23.88.

wow:eek: im surprised Big W actually has any TFA deluxes, that must be a first:p

SofaMan
17th January 2009, 06:48 PM
Yes, they have actually done a modest restock. I was quite surprised.

Robzy
30th January 2009, 06:24 PM
Spotted the new Animated Activators... Cliffjumper, Megatron, Grimlock etc...

Gutsman Heavy
30th January 2009, 11:45 PM
awesome, I need me some cliffy

loophole
31st January 2009, 04:43 PM
Spotted the new Animated Activators... Cliffjumper, Megatron, Grimlock etc...

i found them too for the low low price of $18 each instead of certain other places overpricing their activators...

SofaMan
12th February 2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Robzy - did you say in another thread that you'd seen something new recently? :)

Robzy
14th February 2009, 12:49 AM
Don't think so! :confused: I was hunting for Cyclonus but still haven't found him. Looks like the next wave of Animated is appearing interstate though... hopefully they'll start to show up this week :)

Gutsman Heavy
14th February 2009, 05:58 PM
Animated Safeguard packs are now at Big W $29.84

loophole
14th February 2009, 06:30 PM
Spotted Animated Blur, Swindle and Waspinator at Toyworld Mt. Barker also went to Marion today and checked out Big W, Kmart and Target but didnt have anything new.

Robzy
15th February 2009, 02:41 AM
Animated Safeguard packs are now at Big W $29.84Hmmm... at that price, it's almost tempting!

Spotted Animated Blur, Swindle and Waspinator at Toyworld Cool! Can't wait to get these!

Robzy
17th February 2009, 01:11 PM
Finally... spotted some new stuff!

Today I found the following:

UNIVERSE
Dinobot
Cheetor
Starscream (G1 accurate colours)
Smokescreen

ANIMATED
Blurr
Swindle
Legends Optimus Prime

I'm gonna wait though, cos they were a little over-priced! Also, sadly no Cyclonus! :(

Gutsman Heavy
17th February 2009, 01:17 PM
sweeeet, where at?

Robzy
17th February 2009, 01:30 PM
It's a secret! ;)

PM sent :p

loophole
19th February 2009, 07:02 PM
Heres my finds for tonight in the one store too :D

Universe
- Smokescreen
- Cyclonus (which is now gone :D)
- Dinobot
- Starscream
- Cheetor
- Hound
- Leo Prime
- Inferno
- Overload

First Wave of Mighty Muggs and to my surprise Masterpiece Starscream the version in G1 colours by Hasbro

Robzy
19th February 2009, 09:13 PM
:eek:

Cyclonus and Inferno.... *faints*

Gutsman Heavy
19th February 2009, 10:56 PM
That's it, now I'm really pissed off! WHY CAN"T I FIND THESE! *sob*

Pipesqueak
22nd February 2009, 02:48 PM
I'm yet to see hound or cyclonus either, but some toyworlds have the new animated deluxes and the one in town has all the other new universe stuff.

I'm also yet to see the new g1 legends - brawn, bumblebee, beachcomber - have they reached sa yet?

loophole
22nd February 2009, 05:04 PM
I'm also yet to see the new g1 legends - brawn, bumblebee, beachcomber - have they reached sa yet?

i honestly havent looked but i will keep a look out next time :D

rampagesss
24th February 2009, 06:55 PM
What, where did people find Universe Smokescreen, Dinobot, Cheetor, Leo Prime, Inferno

And Animated, Blurr, Swindle

Looks like ill be spending a bit of money soon :rolleyes:

rampagesss
25th February 2009, 02:48 PM
Ok don't worry about my post above just found them all at toy world :D:D:D

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/collection/100_3023.jpg

loophole
26th February 2009, 07:52 PM
Animated Prowl and Waspinator at Toyworld!!

Pipesqueak
26th February 2009, 08:09 PM
Do you mean Samurai Prowl? Was it in the city?

Gutsman Heavy
26th February 2009, 08:44 PM
Animated Prowl and Waspinator at Toyworld!!

NEED WASPINATOR!

Vector Sigma 13
26th February 2009, 09:04 PM
Found some new Universe figures at my local Big W. Hound, Cheetor and Starscream. No Bl%$dy Cyclonus unfortunately.

Robzy
26th February 2009, 09:05 PM
I found Samurai Prowl, Blurr, Waspinator, and Leo Prime today (sadly, no Inferno)

loophole
26th February 2009, 09:32 PM
Do you mean Samurai Prowl? Was it in the city?

yes i did and im afraid not :( at good old Mt. Barker :D

Robzy
26th February 2009, 11:06 PM
Oh yeah, saw the Mighty Mugs today too... Prime, Megatron & Bumblebee!

Pipesqueak
28th February 2009, 04:34 PM
city toyworld now has waspy and samurai prowl too

rampagesss
1st March 2009, 01:52 PM
city toyworld now has waspy and samurai prowl too

Dam my toy word didn't have these, but speaking to the woman behind the counter she put my name and number down and will call when any new tranformers come in store :D

Robzy
1st March 2009, 05:29 PM
Spotted (and bought) Universe Legends Bumblebee, Beachcomber and Animated Starscream, as well as Universe Hound!

Gutsman Heavy
1st March 2009, 05:36 PM
damn yooooou!

Robzy
1st March 2009, 05:40 PM
damn yooooou! :p No Cyclonus though... I caved and bought Hound (I wasn't going to, but the paint is actually better than I first thought)

As for the Universe Legends... there are still more of those exact same figures at a specific location (PM me if you want)!

TheFallen
1st March 2009, 10:22 PM
Hello

This is my first post

I found universe classics today, Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor at Big W at Elizabeth

No more Cyclonus ( I got the last one) but the others were stil there

loophole
1st March 2009, 10:32 PM
Hello and welcome Raider

TheFallen
1st March 2009, 11:46 PM
Hello and welcome Raider

Thank You Loophole

has anyone seen the Legends anywhere?

Robzy
2nd March 2009, 08:54 PM
has anyone seen the Legends anywhere?Welcome Raider :) Yes, I have found the Legends.

Today I also spotted Universe Hound, Cheetor, & "G1" Starscream at Kmart. Finally the biggies are starting to get these things in! (Still no freakin' Cyclonus though... :mad:)

rampagesss
2nd March 2009, 09:33 PM
Anyone seen Animated Shockwave? or does anyone know if / when its out?

TheFallen
3rd March 2009, 01:19 AM
Welcome Raider :) Yes, I have found the Legends.

Today I also spotted Universe Hound, Cheetor, & "G1" Starscream at Kmart. Finally the biggies are starting to get these things in! (Still no freakin' Cyclonus though... :mad:)

Would you like to share with me where you found the Legends and if they are still there? :)

SofaMan
3rd March 2009, 05:34 PM
Nothing new at BigW Arndale this afternoon. :(

Robzy
4th March 2009, 10:17 PM

Nothing new today at Big W Golden Grove, TTP, or Parabanks!

Would you like to share with me where you found the Legends and if they are still there? :)Toys R Us TTP - there were more there when I originally posted it (last Sunday).

Gutsman Heavy
4th March 2009, 11:47 PM

Toys R Us TTP - there were more there when I originally posted it (last Sunday).

sweet, if theres any left I'll mab them tomorrow!

TheFallen
5th March 2009, 12:20 AM
Found Smokescreen and Cyclonus today. Bought Smokescreen and left Cyclonus because I already have him so he is still there if anyone wants it.

They also had the 2 Gestalts, Inferno, Hound, the Special Editions and Masterpiece Starscream (many), plus many more. Still no legends though.

If any one wants the location PM me. I don't want to give the location out on the forum because this store is my go to store to find most of what I need :)

Robzy
5th March 2009, 05:58 PM
Checked out all the stores at TTP today... Nothing new (but I did do some "tidying" :p)

Gutsman Heavy
5th March 2009, 07:02 PM
Checked out all the stores at TTP today... Nothing new (but I did do some "tidying" :p)

heh, quite disappointing wasn't it?

1x Cheetor at Big W Elizabeth

crap loads of movie Big Daddy at Target Elizabeth, $21.59 after discount.

Vector Sigma 13
5th March 2009, 08:53 PM
Robsy have you got cyclonus yet?

Even the Big W up here has restocked after i initially cleaned them out...

At $23.88 ya cant go wrong- K-mart Mildura had $29.00 on them!

Gutsman Heavy
5th March 2009, 10:52 PM
23.88? damn thats good, hell I'd pay 29. if any bastard had them in stock!

SofaMan
5th March 2009, 11:00 PM
Target Sefton Park had nothing except Butter Ratchet. :mad:

I'm finding myself needing to post non-sightings out of sheer frustration.

Robzy
5th March 2009, 11:42 PM
Robsy have you got cyclonus yet?No, sadly - can't find him anywhere!

23.88? damn thats good, hell I'd pay 29. if any bastard had them in stock!Maybe we should do a group order from Vector Sigma!

I'm finding myself needing to post non-sightings out of sheer frustration.Right on the money! It's ticking me right orf too! :mad:

Vector Sigma 13
6th March 2009, 08:42 AM
Well sing out if you want anything- i know people that are going to Adelaide all the time and i could probably get someone to drop them off so there would be no post cost.

My source at Toyworld mentioned something the other week that was of interest. He said that they were really struggling to get any Transformers in and that he was told they just arent making as many. Perhaps there is some truth in this?

TheFallen
6th March 2009, 09:53 AM
Maybe it is because I am new here that no one is reading my posts but I have had no trouble finding Cyclonus in the stores I have been to. There were 2 in the last store I went to so if any one wants to know the location just PM me.

I am willing to help this community as much as I can

Maybe you can share with me the location of the new legends? :)

Robzy
6th March 2009, 12:22 PM
Maybe it is because I am new here that no one is reading my posts but I have had no trouble finding Cyclonus in the stores I have been to.

I already have (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=86151&postcount=45)... :)

Would you like to share with me where you found the Legends and if they are still there? :)Toys R Us TTP - there were more there when I originally posted it (last Sunday).

Looks like my posts aren't being read either :p :D

Vector Sigma 13
6th March 2009, 12:34 PM
Maybe it is because I am new here that no one is reading my posts but I have had no trouble finding Cyclonus in the stores I have been to. There were 2 in the last store I went to so if any one wants to know the location just PM me.

I am willing to help this community as much as I can

I dont think any of the SA guys are like that Raider- nothing to hide here!:)

TheFallen
6th March 2009, 03:39 PM
im sorry
It was my attempt at humour and it didn't come off well

I hope it wasn't taken the wrong way

Gutsman Heavy
6th March 2009, 04:09 PM
I already have (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=86151&postcount=45)... :)

they all be gone, unless I missed them! :eek:

TheFallen
6th March 2009, 07:51 PM

Toys R Us TTP - there were more there when I originally posted it (last Sunday).

I read your post about nothing in Big W and completely missed the reply to my question

Sorry about that :o

Vector Sigma 13
7th March 2009, 12:10 PM
Went into my local toy world today and was greeted with:

Hi Tim look what we have just unpacked!

The nice lady presented the following:

Universe Inferno
Universe Lio Prime
Both Universe combiners (Restock)
Megs and Prime special editions (Restock)
Animated Waspinator, Blur, Samarui Prowl

And 1 Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream which i proudly put on laybuy (pretty good price i thought too!).

TheFallen
7th March 2009, 06:06 PM
Found many Classics 1.0 Prime and Jetfire today

Robzy
11th March 2009, 09:38 PM
Finally spotted Universe Inferno today - he is awesome! Would have bought him if I hadn't already spent too much money on other stuff.

Spotted some other stuff too, which I will post about shortly!

Vector Sigma 13
11th March 2009, 09:49 PM
I gave in and put him on laybuy yesterday.

Gutsman Heavy
12th March 2009, 03:32 PM
I found NOTHING today

*sob*

Robzy
12th March 2009, 06:29 PM
I found nothing new at Kmart either... Great sale - 20% off nothing! :rolleyes:

I have, however, spotted Henkei Cyclonus if anyone's interested!

SGB
12th March 2009, 07:01 PM
I have, however, spotted Henkei Cyclonus if anyone's interested!
I'm not in SA, but I'm interested in getting that Henkei Cyclonus. How much was it being sold for?

rampagesss
12th March 2009, 07:08 PM
Yea Toy World didn't have much new, I found Cyclonus and Starscream in G1 colors hidden under a shelf. I bought both even though ive got henkei cyclonus, but hey doesn't hurt to have both :D

But can't find Waspinator anywhere :mad:

Gutsman Heavy
13th March 2009, 01:32 PM
Try toy world in the CBD, they had two at the meet. And SAM' Prowl

Robzy
14th March 2009, 01:31 AM
I'm not in SA, but I'm interested in getting that Henkei Cyclonus. How much was it being sold for?If it's still there, I think it was about $45 :)

SGB
14th March 2009, 04:41 AM
If it's still there, I think it was about $45 :)
That's not a bad price in the current economic climate.

Just sent you a PM. ;)

Robzy
16th March 2009, 09:08 PM
Went back to Kmart Firle after "tidying" a couple of days ago. All they had re-stocked was a few Legends! :rolleyes: There are SOOOOOO many empty pegs and shelves there, surely they must have SOME new stock....??? :confused:

TheFallen
18th March 2009, 12:29 AM
I haven't seen many restocks lately either. Maybe they are holding off for the ROTF figs which will be hitting soon

I hope they have a restock before the movie figs hit because I still haven't found the Legends

Robzy
18th March 2009, 09:34 PM
Spotted (and bought (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=88596&postcount=179)) Universe Inferno and Animated Legends Optimus Prime and Prowl.

Pipesqueak
19th March 2009, 10:19 PM
Robzy, where did u see inferno and were there any more?

Vector Sigma 13
20th March 2009, 07:41 PM
I grabbed inferno when i had the chance- sources tell me that there may be less stock floating around that in previously released waves so i wasnt going to miss out!

Inferno is pretty spunky too! IMO

loophole
21st March 2009, 02:28 PM
was at Big W on cross roads and they have restocked!! they have new universe figures including multiple Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor.

Animated stuff most of the deluxes were already gone by the look of it but had voyagers of Grimlock, Prime etc

and the legend packs "rival air assault" and "special team leaders"

Gutsman Heavy
21st March 2009, 07:23 PM
Myer TTP has several Hounds & Cheetors at $29.95 and Swindle & Blazing Lockdown at $39.95 :( and activators Cliffjumper, Bandit Lockdown among others for $19.95 :(

Pipesqueak
21st March 2009, 07:39 PM
Target Castle Plaza has yellow Ratchet and Stealth Lockdown packs plus lots of Supreme Ops.

rampagesss
22nd March 2009, 01:06 PM
Target Castle Plaza has yellow Ratchet and Stealth Lockdown packs plus lots of Supreme Ops.

Yea Target at TTP has Ratchet and Stealth Lockdown as well

SofaMan
22nd March 2009, 02:42 PM
Finally! Cyclonus, Hound and Starscream at BigW Arndale.

Except now there's only Starscream. :o

Robzy
23rd March 2009, 09:14 PM
Robzy, where did u see inferno and were there any more?
Toyworld. There was only 1 there, which I bought.

My advice to everyone re Inferno... grab him while you can! :(

Gutsman Heavy
23rd March 2009, 11:57 PM
I would heed Robzys warning there, especially in regards to pre-movie voyagers which wont be seeing much of a release, if at all here! There's a chance they will pop up after the movie run, but its not worth the risk IMO, grab them while you can!

Robzy
24th March 2009, 02:06 PM
Sadly, nothing at either Kmart Firle or Target Newton! :rolleyes:

rampagesss
24th March 2009, 05:31 PM
Couldn't believe my luck today went into cheap as chips at TTPlus for a frame, then looking at the toys found the last 3, 3" Titanium figures i needed to complete the set. Found Predaking, Grimlock and Scorponok. I know there old but hey i finally found them :D

They also had some pritty cool Knock Off transformers

Tropisetron
24th March 2009, 06:20 PM
Hey.... TRU is selling TFA Jetfire (the twin combiner?) for 29.99 if anyone is interested. AUD10 off!

Vector Sigma 13
24th March 2009, 09:07 PM
Hey Tropisetron welcome back! Havent heard from you in ages!

Tropisetron
24th March 2009, 11:41 PM
Hey hey!

Well has always been here and there. Finally finished exam in december and had a long holiday.
SO back in Adelaide to finish off my final yr.... Might catch up with you all during the fair...that's if i'm going... might be busy...sigh

Robzy
25th March 2009, 10:20 PM
Hey Tropisetron - good to hear from ya! :)

Sadly, nothing at Ingle Farm today! :(

Robzy
26th March 2009, 05:01 PM
Spotted heaps of Cyclonus, Hound, Cheetor & Starscream figures at Big W today.

Gutsman Heavy
27th March 2009, 12:53 AM
please let it be Golden Grove or TTP. PWEASE ROBZY!

genechan
27th March 2009, 12:58 AM
please let it be Golden Grove or TTP. PWEASE ROBZY!

Golden Grove? Probably not lol...they are bad with their TF stock.
I did see Hound at BigW in Marion - I squealed lol. But yeah Toys R Us in the city has Smokescreen.

Robzy
27th March 2009, 01:03 AM
please let it be Golden Grove or TTP. PWEASE ROBZY!You're in luck Gutsman - they were at TTP!

genechan
27th March 2009, 01:12 AM
Woo~ looks like I will be paying a visit tomorrow ;)

Vector Sigma 13
27th March 2009, 06:50 AM
Welcome bach Gene- long time no see!

genechan
27th March 2009, 01:28 PM
Welcome bach Gene- long time no see!

Thanks~ have been taking a break (or more like been a bit busy ;)) but i am back 8D

Gutsman Heavy
27th March 2009, 03:30 PM
Thank you Robzy, still one Hound left, 2 Screamers, 2 (maybe 3) Cyclonus and 1 Cheetor.

Hounds cool as, but I cant get the cannon thing to stay on his shoulder properly :(

Robzy
27th March 2009, 03:59 PM
No probs! :)

Yeah, I think Hound's shoulder cannon doesn't sit properly - I've got both the Universe and the Henkei version, and they both have the same problem. I think you just have to gently fiddle with it a bit, and you should be able to line it up to sit straighter, but not as securely as it's supposed to!

Vector Sigma 13
27th March 2009, 08:19 PM
My Hounds the same- frustrates the s%$t out of me!

TheFallen
27th March 2009, 08:21 PM
I just use his tires to hold it in the position I want it

Its not the perfect solution but it does a good enough job

genechan
27th March 2009, 11:52 PM
If anyone spots a Samurai Prowl, PLEASE let me know :3

Robzy
28th March 2009, 12:20 AM
If anyone spots a Samurai Prowl, PLEASE let me know :3
I know we spotted him at the last Meet we had... at Toyworld in the city - that was a month ago, but I'm sure they're still out there!

genechan
28th March 2009, 12:40 AM
goddamnit, that would be right lol!!

I will be keeping an eye out for him then :3

Robzy
28th March 2009, 07:21 PM
I was in town today, so I stopped in at Toyworld and TRU... nothing!

No, really... NOTHING! :mad::rolleyes:

Robzy
31st March 2009, 09:39 PM
Nothing much at Kmart Ingle Farm or Toyworld Norwood!

Big W Cumberland Park, however, had heaps on new Universe figures... including the good ones! ;)

TheFallen
31st March 2009, 10:02 PM
Nothing much at Kmart Ingle Farm or Toyworld Norwood!

Big W Cumberland Park, however, had heaps on new Universe figures... including the good ones! ;)

Did the happen to have the Universe legends?
I still haven't been able to find them anywhere

Robzy
31st March 2009, 11:25 PM
Did the happen to have the Universe legends?
I still haven't been able to find them anywhere
Not the new, new ones. They only had Hound, Jazz, Megatron, Red Alert, etc...

Apart from that one time I saw them at TRU, I haven't found the new waves of Legends anywhere either!

Robzy
2nd April 2009, 12:09 AM
No Universe Legends, but I did spot the Animated Legends today... Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Prowl at Kmart Munno Para!

Gutsman Heavy
2nd April 2009, 04:21 PM
K-mart TTP has finally restocked with Cyclonus, Dinobot, Smokescreen, Cheetor etc
and Animated Legends.

Big W TTP has the Cliffjumper activator wave.

Target TTP has Universe Ultras for $27.99 and voyagers for $19.99!

Robzy
2nd April 2009, 05:23 PM
K-mart TTP has finally restocked with Cyclonus, Dinobot, Smokescreen, Cheetor etc
and Animated Legends.

Big W TTP has the Cliffjumper activator wave.

Target TTP has Universe Ultras for $27.99 and voyagers for $19.99!
Snap! I saw all those today too... the $28 Ultras tempted me, as did the Safeguard special at Big W, but I resisted both! :o

Nothing new at TRU TTP at all!!!

Robzy
8th April 2009, 10:08 PM
Todays sightings...

TTP:
Big W: Animated Swindle & Blurr (I picked up one set) - cheapest price... only $23.89
Kmart: Animated Legends, Swindle, Blurr, Cyclonus, Dinobot
Target: Zip!
TRU: Zip!
Myer: Nothing really new - except TMNT reissues on sale!

Kmart Firle: Animated Swindle & Blurr, Universe Dinobot & Cyclonus
Kmart Ingle Farm: Animated Legends
Shin Tokyo: Henkei Skyfire, Prime... & one less Ramjet (for SGB)

Robzy
17th April 2009, 10:49 PM
Animated Swindle plus Universe Dinobot, Hound & Smokescreen at Kmart Firle!

genechan
19th April 2009, 04:25 PM
I took a trip to TTP today. TRU have a real nice TF section...totally beats the one in the city!!!!!!! Same goes for the Target there.

TTP TRU would be good if you are wanting Animated stuff, there isn't much with Universe :S But it still has a nice range.

Target have good amount of Universe and Animated stuff. If you want Voyager Class stuff - get it by Wednesday! I just got Inferno for 25$, and they have quite a bit of him in stock too ;)

loophole
19th April 2009, 04:45 PM
Target have good amount of Universe and Animated stuff. If you want Voyager Class stuff - get it by Wednesday! I just got Inferno for 25$, and they have quite a bit of him in stock too ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek: i wish i knew earlier i would driven down especially for that oh well i will defientally try tomorrow after work

Gutsman Heavy
19th April 2009, 04:59 PM
Got me an Inferno thats to genechan! Plenty left.

Even at $25 Leo Prime stayed on the shelf!

genechan
19th April 2009, 05:05 PM
No problems xDD Inferno is nice - easy transformation too :)

Robzy
19th April 2009, 07:34 PM
Cool! Bargain price! :eek:

I took a trip to TTP today. TRU have a real nice TF section...totally beats the one in the city!!!!!!! Same goes for the Target there.
I was down at TTP today as well, but I didn't go in to Target (their toy section usually sux! Obviously it's been re-stocked, and of course I didn't go in there! :rolleyes:)

TRU didn't have any new stuff tho, which is still disappointing! Big W was fairly empty, Kmart's shelves were just about EMPTY (:mad:), and Myer didn't have a lot either - even their TMNT reissues were completely gone!

The only pleasing part of my trip to TTP today was that they had a Star Wars Fan Club there... they had characters walking around the centre... there were Storm Troopers, Scout Troopers, Jedis, The Emperor, and 2 guys there that were 7-foot-tall each... one dressed as Chewbacca and the other as Darth Vader (Man - those guys were friggin tall!!! :eek::eek:)

genechan
20th April 2009, 01:07 AM
The only pleasing part of my trip to TTP today was that they had a Star Wars Fan Club there... they had characters walking around the centre... there were Storm Troopers, Scout Troopers, Jedis, The Emperor, and 2 guys there that were 7-foot-tall each... one dressed as Chewbacca and the other as Darth Vader (Man - those guys were friggin tall!!! :eek::eek:)

LOL saw them, I know two of them from other stuff. The Chewwy was on stilts xD they would have given him another foot or so of height. Oh yeah, if u wanna see them, my friend told me that they will be at Marion next Sunday.

Robzy
20th April 2009, 08:18 PM
LOL saw them, I know two of them from other stuff. The Chewwy was on stilts xD they would have given him another foot or so of height. :eek: Wow... that must be hard to walk around in that suit on stilts!

The Darth Vader guy was a giant! :o

genechan
20th April 2009, 11:40 PM
:eek: Wow... that must be hard to walk around in that suit on stilts!

The Darth Vader guy was a giant! :o

Oh yeah he was so tall LOL

but yeah, the Chewy, blimey...xD Did you hear him make Chewys roar noise (have no idea what to call it xD)?

Robzy
21st April 2009, 12:13 AM
Did you hear him make Chewys roar noise (have no idea what to call it xD)?Yes I did actually... was that him making the noise? I just assumed he had some pre-recorded sound FX playing from inside his costume somewhere! Man, that was a pretty damn good impersonation!

loophole
21st April 2009, 10:37 PM
hmmm... i might have to make a trip to marion on sunday to see this for myself, and maybe look for a cheap universe inferno while im there

TheFallen
23rd April 2009, 07:59 PM
For anyone still after Universe Cyclonus and Hound, there are a crap load at Elizabeth Target

They also had the new Voyagers, Universe Inferno, Leo Sayer or something (isn't that the singer?:) )

Robzy
24th April 2009, 08:13 PM
They also had the new Voyagers, Universe Inferno, Leo Sayer or something (isn't that the singer?:) )
That's brilliant! LMAO!!!
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk199/sunglikeahorse/laughingsmiley.gif

Vector Sigma 13
24th April 2009, 08:53 PM
The word on the street is that theres a lot of clearance stock on its way out at good prices- Keep your eyes peeled! Ive crossed two states in as many days and seen a lot of stuff that i thought i would never see again on shelves!

TheFallen
25th April 2009, 03:29 PM
That's brilliant! LMAO!!!
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk199/sunglikeahorse/laughingsmiley.gif

Yay, I made someone laugh :D

The word on the street is that theres a lot of clearance stock on its way out at good prices- Keep your eyes peeled! Ive crossed two states in as many days and seen a lot of stuff that i thought i would never see again on shelves!

Such as?

Vector Sigma 13
26th April 2009, 05:03 PM
Such as?

Local toyworld has: Animated leader class, Universe Ultras and Voyagers. At very good Prices too!

Kmart Mildura has: a bucket load of Animated figures including Soundwave and Dinobots etc. At the not so good price of $28.99.

loophole
27th April 2009, 06:06 PM
Spotted a couple of the new legends at my local toyworld there were Beachcomber, Brawn, Animated Starscream and a Bumblebee not sure which one didnt really look that hard.

TheFallen
27th April 2009, 06:18 PM
Spotted a couple of the new legends at my local toyworld there were Beachcomber, Brawn, Animated Starscream and a Bumblebee not sure which one didnt really look that hard.

Finally these are starting to hit. The Legends are all that I need, aswell as Ratchet, until this line goes on hiatus

Robzy
27th April 2009, 08:44 PM
Cool... Brawn's the only Legend I haven't seen yet (and obviously the only one I haven't bought).

damnyouhussies
29th April 2009, 04:17 PM
ToyWorld Munno-Parra has of the other day

the repaint universe jetfire - treadbolt? 35$
the repaint powerglide - stormcloud perhaps? 45$

as well as some run of the mill universe/animated shelf warmers.

Robzy
29th April 2009, 07:04 PM
Nothing "new" at Kmart Firle... just Cyclonus, Smokescreen, Cheetor, Hound, Dinobot & heaps of Animated Legends!

Tropisetron
29th April 2009, 10:04 PM
Anymore TFA ulta magnus leader in Firle, Robz?

How much were they?

Robzy
30th April 2009, 02:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw a few Ultra Magnus figs there... I wasn't looking to be honest! If I can get back there in the next day or so, I'll let you know (as well as price).

loophole
2nd May 2009, 05:35 PM
Boxed Action Masters, some Pretenders and a really really nice G1 Shockwave with no hose cracks :eek:

Gutsman Heavy
3rd May 2009, 03:53 PM
Henkei Inferno, Ratchet, Hot Shot, Dinobot & Mini-con teams at Shin Tokyo.

Vector Sigma 13
4th May 2009, 09:14 PM
Henkei Inferno, Ratchet, Hot Shot, Dinobot & Mini-con teams at Shin Tokyo.

What are they asking for those these days Gutsman?

Gutsman Heavy
4th May 2009, 10:15 PM
44.90, 49.90 non-members

not sure on inferno

Robzy
5th May 2009, 12:04 AM
Spotted the Universe Legends... Brawn (which is now gone ;)) and Beachcomber at Toyworld. No Bumblebee though... I think he was already gone before I got there!

Robzy
5th May 2009, 07:57 PM
Nothing new at Target Castle Plaza! Very empty shelves!!! :rolleyes:

Vector Sigma 13
5th May 2009, 08:37 PM
Same here, Big W has move its Transformers (whats left anyway) around and im expecting thats how it will be until the "Fallen" figures arrive. They did have a couple of 07 movie toys reduced but not enough for me too buy them.

Robzy
6th May 2009, 11:47 AM
Spotted the Universe & Animated Legends at Coles of all places! (They had Bumblebee, Brawn & Beachcomber). They were about $8.99 each I think... so go buy some bread, milk, and a Bee!

Tropisetron
6th May 2009, 06:21 PM
Got a Animated Leader Ultra Magnus at Kmart Firle for AUD39!!!

YES! My wait was well worth it.

THere's still at least x6 UM, x2 Bulkhead and x1 Megatron.

damnyouhussies
6th May 2009, 06:53 PM
Animated waspinator and samurai Prowl at Toys R US TTP. 29$ or so.

Robzy
8th May 2009, 12:47 AM
Spotted plenty of Animated UMs at Kmart Firle for the $39 price... Lots of Universe DLX figs there too! (almost the same price :rolleyes:)

Tropisetron
8th May 2009, 01:03 AM
Went to harbour town toys world today.

Heaps of:
-Darth Vader Death Star Transformers - AUD49
-Millenium falcon TF AUD39.90
-All spark Battle ?? (BB/Ratchet's gun) - AUD19.90

Other stuff there are usual prices....

Gutsman Heavy
9th May 2009, 01:34 PM
Target TTP has plenty of the Movie Preview figs, K-mart TTP has Brawn & Beachcomber. TRU has one Sam' Prowl.

loophole
9th May 2009, 03:28 PM
saw the Marvel Crossovers 2 pack with the combining Iron Man and Spiderman at my local toyworld for $70 :eek:

Robzy
9th May 2009, 04:02 PM
Saw heaps of ROTF(LMAO) preview figures at Target Newton.

SofaMan
10th May 2009, 05:39 PM
Universe Tread Bolt and Stormcloud at Toyworld Munno Para for $35 and $45 respectively.

Still no damn Waspinator, Swindle or SamProwl! :mad: Saw a Blazing Lockdown at BigW Elizabeth, which means I just missed them.

damnyouhussies
11th May 2009, 04:42 PM
animated blur/swindle/blazing lockdown at big W Salisbury. 28$ or so each.

Gutsman Heavy
11th May 2009, 05:16 PM
animated blur/swindle/blazing lockdown at big W Salisbury. 28$ or so each.

wow price hike! unles you mean $23.88...

Vector Sigma 13
12th May 2009, 04:32 PM
No Revenge figures here yet dammit!

damnyouhussies
12th May 2009, 11:34 PM
Target Elizabeth has both ROTF figures in plentiful quantities.
29.80something If I remember correctly.

Vector Sigma 13
13th May 2009, 05:16 PM
Target Elizabeth has both ROTF figures in plentiful quantities.
29.80something If I remember correctly.

Yeah but thats like 3 hours from here! lol

Robzy
13th May 2009, 10:33 PM
No new figs at city TRU, Toyworld or Shin Tokyo.

damnyouhussies
14th May 2009, 03:17 PM
first wave of mighty muggs on sale for 15$ at Myer Elizabeth.

STL
14th May 2009, 03:32 PM
first wave of mighty muggs on sale for 15$ at Myer Elizabeth.
Now that's quite tempting a price!

damnyouhussies
14th May 2009, 05:39 PM
They are a quirky novelty pick up and display quite nicely, I'm happy with my soundwave mighty mugg.

also :

BIG W Golden grove had animated sentinal prime, swoop and slag for $15 on a specials table in front of the regular toy section.

Robzy
14th May 2009, 05:48 PM
Geez - all the specials are up north! :eek:

Target Newton has completely sold out of their ROTF preview figs (except for 2 Soundwaves) AMAZING!

SofaMan
16th May 2009, 01:49 PM
TF2 Robot Heroes at BigW Arndale for $9.93. From memory, the sets were:
Optimus/Blackout
Mudflap/Rampage
Skids/Megatron
Sideswipe/Sideways
Bumblebee/Long Haul

Springer was in there somewhere too. :)

Tropisetron
16th May 2009, 04:44 PM
Spotted these TF2 toys at Target TTP:

+ four Scouts AUD17.99
+ Robot Heroes AUD12?
+ Voyagers (Prime, Starscream, Demolishor, Ironhide) AUD49.99
+ Gobots (i think it is) for bumblebee and Megatron

Voyager Prime looks real good. Might get it when the price goes down a little.. or else i'll just wait one yr for restocking or premiums....

Gutsman Heavy
16th May 2009, 09:13 PM
heh, I knew I should have gone there today!

still with this whole supposed leader starscream I'm not sure I'll buy the voyager like I planned.

Gutsman Heavy
17th May 2009, 07:51 PM
Target TTP also has legends (BB, Springer, Jetfire etc) $6.99 -Jetfire looks very nice!
FABS Prime, Megs maybe BB $28.99
I thinks its Powerbots, not gobots Tropisetron. Big non Tfing kiddy figs

Robzy
18th May 2009, 01:40 AM
still with this whole supposed leader starscream I'm not sure I'll buy the voyager like I planned.What what what? :eek: I haven't heard about this yet...

Tropisetron
18th May 2009, 12:49 PM
Anyone seen Voyager Treadbolt in SA?

I'm really interesting to get one... can't even find a decent one on ebay..

Gutsman Heavy
18th May 2009, 02:57 PM
What what what? :eek: I haven't heard about this yet...

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4259

hope its true, but that voyager SS did look purty in real life.

If I finds one I'll hide it good for ya

SofaMan
18th May 2009, 08:03 PM

Toyworld Munno Para. Posted a sighting about a week ago. :)

Robzy
19th May 2009, 07:58 PM
Went to Kmart Firle... Universe Voyagers on sale for $37, no new ROTF stuff.

Vector Sigma 13
20th May 2009, 04:41 PM
Im still hangin out for revenge !:mad:

Robzy
20th May 2009, 06:23 PM
Im still hangin out for revenge !:mad:Hey man... I told you - I didn't do it! :eek:

:p

Robzy
21st May 2009, 04:02 PM
Target TTP also has legends (BB, Springer, Jetfire etc) $6.99 -Jetfire looks very nice!
FABS Prime, Megs maybe BB $28.99
I thinks its Powerbots, not gobots Tropisetron. Big non Tfing kiddy figs

I'm p!ssed... :mad: I went there and they had all this stuff - they even had Voyager Demolisher and Megatron Powerbot. I decided to pick up the Legends (which look sweet!)

But I was running late so I had to leave quickly!...

...But, I made sure I came back, only to find... EVERYTHING WAS GONE! :eek::mad: They took down the whole display, removed the prices, and put the stock back out the back!!! Dammit - I had them in my hands... IN MY HANDS! :(

damnyouhussies
22nd May 2009, 12:00 AM
target Elizabeth has the universe voyagers at 20$

inferno, the primey cat mold thing and the missle guy.

edit: typo

BigPenney
22nd May 2009, 12:21 AM
The Kmart in Centro Colonnades, Noarlunga has a few Cyclonus, Hounds, Starscreams and Cheetors plus legends Bumblebee, Brawn, Beachcomber, Jazz, Megatron and animated Starscream.
They also have 2 Swindles and a Blazing lockdown.

The Toys'R'Us down the road have a few Ratbat/Springer 2 packs and heaps of movie Mudflap and movie Inferno.

loophole
22nd May 2009, 07:03 PM
The Toys'R'Us down the road have a few Ratbat/Springer 2 packs and heaps of movie Mudflap and movie Inferno.

did they have any of the Roadbuster/Dirge 2 packs by any chance?

BigPenney
22nd May 2009, 09:18 PM
did they have any of the Roadbuster/Dirge 2 packs by any chance?

No sorry, I grabbed the last one they had a few months ago.

Vector Sigma 13
26th May 2009, 08:05 PM
Revenge has hit the Riverland! Big W had a Sh*t load of ROTF including:

Legends (Prime, Jetfire, Springer),
Scouts (cant bloody remember),
Deluxes (Sideswipe, Sideways, Breakaway and Scrapper) ,
Voyager (Prime, Demolisher and Ironhide)
and
Leader class figures Megatron and Prime).
Gravitybots and Powerbots also of various incarnations.
Oh- and Voice changer BB mask and blaster.

I put leader Megs and Prime on layby because they look sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt! Took home Sideswipe and stuck Sideways on layby too.

I forgot too- none of the items i scanned would read- the lady said that they didnt read because they werent meant to be on the shelves yet!

Robzy
26th May 2009, 08:17 PM
How much were the Leaders at Big W?

Kmart will be selling them for $100 ($80 during the "sale" this week)

Vector Sigma 13
26th May 2009, 08:24 PM
How much were the Leaders at Big W?

Kmart will be selling them for $100 ($80 during the "sale" this week)

$88.98 i reccon. Deluxe's were $24.99 which i thought was pretty good- i was expecting more!

loophole
26th May 2009, 10:13 PM
cant wait for saturday when we hit the city its gonna be all new and exciting to see new stuff on the shelves :D

SofaMan
26th May 2009, 10:14 PM
Godammit I love this time of year. We only get it every 18 months or so, but there's a special thrill when a new toyline first hits the shelves. New waves are great, but a whole new toyline is better. Even after 25 years, you can't beat it. :D

Robzy
27th May 2009, 01:26 AM
$88.98 i reccon. Deluxe's were $24.99 which i thought was pretty good- i was expecting more!Thanks :)

cant wait for saturday when we hit the city its gonna be all new and exciting to see new stuff on the shelves :D+1 (don't forget the drinking ;)) :D

Godammit I love this time of year. We only get it every 18 months or so, but there's a special thrill when a new toyline first hits the shelves. New waves are great, but a whole new toyline is better. Even after 25 years, you can't beat it. :DQFT!!

It's even more exciting when we've got another film to look forward to aswell! I'm really excited too - even though I may be more selective with which figures I buy this time around.

Vector Sigma 13
27th May 2009, 07:00 AM
I I'm really excited too - even though I may be more selective with which figures I buy this time around.

Im finding that philosophy is going down the drain quick after seeing the toys up close!:D

Robzy
27th May 2009, 10:44 PM
Target Newton, Target Sefton Plaza, Kmart Firle = ZIP!

Robzy
28th May 2009, 02:06 PM
Now I'm really getting excited... spotted heaps of ROTF figures today!

Target has 15% off all of them, but the Leaders are still cheaper at Kmart ($79). Big W's prices are going to be the best, but Target's and Kmarts are better while their sales are on at the moment.

Big W, Target, Kmart TTP - EVERYTHING! All the new figures are there.

Myer and TRU TTP had absolutely no new figures at all :rolleyes:

Robzy
28th May 2009, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention... TTP TRU had Darkwing there too! Looks nice... :)

Gutsman Heavy
28th May 2009, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention... TTP TRU had Darkwing there too! Looks nice... :)

when I went there today the reps were moving the TFs into the Star Wars area! MUAHAHAHA! Take that Skywalker!

BigPenney
28th May 2009, 06:41 PM
Kmart in Centro Colonnades, Noarlunga Has most of the RotF stuff :), although I couldnt find any of the preview figures or Sideways. :(

SofaMan
28th May 2009, 10:33 PM
The whole of the first wave RotF at KMart Port Adelaide and BigW Arndale. :D

Pipesqueak
29th May 2009, 06:40 PM
Big W Parabanks has it all too.

Robzy
2nd June 2009, 05:22 PM
All the biggies at the TTP are overflowing with ROTF stuff.

BigPenney
4th June 2009, 04:05 PM
Kmart in Centro Colonnades, Noarlunga now have the gravity bots and bumblebee robot weapons & helmets.

Vector Sigma 13
4th June 2009, 09:36 PM
My sources tell me that Toyworld are having a catalogue sale soon and Revenge figures are in it! Leaders at $80, Voyagers $40.00. I think the Deluxes are $24.99 RRP anyways.

loophole
4th June 2009, 09:46 PM
My sources tell me that Toyworld are having a catalogue sale soon and Revenge figures are in it! Leaders at $80, Voyagers $40.00. I think the Deluxes are $24.99 RRP anyways.

excellant i need to do another laybuy from them soon :D

Robzy
5th June 2009, 12:53 AM
Sweet! :)

You guys still keen for a Robot Kingdom order? I'll start a thread if so...

loophole
5th June 2009, 09:18 PM
went to Toys R Us in the Rundle Mall and they had all the new ROTF stuff they also had the Whirl and Blugeon 2($80) pack and the Countdown exclusives

Robzy
5th June 2009, 09:21 PM
went to Toys R Us in the Rundle Mall Did they have one of those spiffy new display areas, like they seem to have in other states?

loophole
5th June 2009, 09:29 PM
yes they do and its stocked up to the MAX!!

Vector Sigma 13
6th June 2009, 01:18 PM
Im out on the RK order mate, thanks anyway. Im feeling a bit G1ish since the toyfair and may order some accessories for my existing G1 figures.

Hey loopy- you got any extra parts for trypticon? Ive seen a lot from the usual sellers on ebay. Prices seemed ok too.

Gutsman Heavy
6th June 2009, 01:43 PM
Saw wave 2 of FABs at Big W Golden Grove, Long Haul looks nice.

SofaMan
6th June 2009, 01:55 PM
TFA Shockwave/Bumblebee and Sunstorm/Ratchet at KMart for $49.99. KMart Port Adelaide also has ROTF Voyager Megatron and Mixmaster. :D

Vector Sigma 13
6th June 2009, 01:59 PM
Saw wave 2 of FABs at Big W Golden Grove, Long Haul looks nice.

Longhaul is wave 2? Ok well i saw them at Big W here too.

Gutsman Heavy
6th June 2009, 03:18 PM
Longhaul is wave 2? Ok well i saw them at Big W here too.

wave 2 also includes Jetfire and another I forgot...

damnyouhussies
6th June 2009, 03:22 PM
TFA Shockwave/Bumblebee and Sunstorm/Ratchet at KMart for $49.99. KMart Port Adelaide also has ROTF Voyager Megatron and Mixmaster. :D

which K-mart is this?

I really want to get hold of a TFA shockwave.

loophole
6th June 2009, 04:42 PM

sweeeeet now i just have to get to a Kmart that has them my local doesnt have squat

Vector Sigma 13
6th June 2009, 09:41 PM
Oh i just remembered- My local Toyworld had 3 MP Screamers on the shelf too! Didnt check the price but i can if anyone is interested.

SofaMan
6th June 2009, 10:44 PM
which K-mart is this?

I really want to get hold of a TFA shockwave.

Port Adelaide. :)

Vector Sigma 13
7th June 2009, 09:50 PM
Evolution of a hero 3 pack's at Big W.

rampagesss
8th June 2009, 11:31 AM
Anyone seen Ravage or Rampage yet?

SofaMan
8th June 2009, 01:08 PM
Anyone seen Ravage or Rampage yet?

No Ravage yet, but Rampage is the yellow bulldozer; those are everywhere.

Vector Sigma 13
8th June 2009, 07:28 PM
Took a trip to Mildura today- stacks of ROTF stuff. Saw FAB Jolt and Megs at both K-mart and Target - havent seen them before.

Saw general merchandise like the rc car watches, alarm clocks and piggy banks at Target only.

Finaly found preview Soundwave! Lef ole preview BB there as he is just too similar to the others i have.

Target and K-mart both had a stack of Animated and Universe stuff with Target having a stack of voyagers for $25.00

Oh and i forgot the Universe special editions (Overkill and Dragstrip) at Kmart for $23 Bucks.

Robzy
9th June 2009, 08:10 PM
Spotted dozens of the Animated Shockwave and Sunstorm 2-packs today at Kmart. I might end up getting Shocky - the purple ain't half bad!

loophole
9th June 2009, 08:29 PM
Spotted dozens of the Animated Shockwave and Sunstorm 2-packs today at Kmart. I might end up getting Shocky - the purple ain't half bad!

let me guess firle :rolleyes: i hope so cause i'll be out that way on thursday :D

Robzy
10th June 2009, 12:34 PM
let me guess firle Ya!

Went to the city today - not much new at Shin Tokyo.

TRU had a huge display, but nothing we haven't already seen.

Toyworld, however, had Desert Brawl and Smokescreen (Jazz repaint) in the ROTF section.

Adelaide Comics Centre had the ROTF adaptation comics as well. I had a peek... had to resist reading in depth tho! :o

damnyouhussies
12th June 2009, 01:13 PM
After driving all the way to the port, turns out animated shockwaves of the purple variety have appeared at Kmart Munno Parram right near me.
They also have a few sunstorms. $50 a piece.

Toyworld in the same shopping centre has treadbolts and decepticon repaints of powerglide still for 35 and 45 respectivly.

Gutsman Heavy
14th June 2009, 11:19 PM
Henkei Smokescreen @ Shin Tokyo, sold out of Red Alert before they even made it to the shelf!

damnyouhussies
14th June 2009, 11:32 PM
there is a masterpiece starscream for 79.99$ at toyworld munno parra.

Robzy
15th June 2009, 01:06 PM
Spotted heaps of the next wave of ROTF scouts at Kmart Firle... Ransack, Depthcharge, Dirt Boss, etc...

These guys look much better IMO :)

SofaMan
15th June 2009, 03:13 PM
Wave 2 Scouts Ransack & Depthcharge at Target Elizabeth.

Gutsman Heavy
15th June 2009, 03:57 PM
Has anyone seen Warpath/Wheelie/Cosmos yet?

Robzy
16th June 2009, 12:35 AM
Not yet - only the 3-pack at Shin Tokyo.

I can't wait to get these... (the Universe versions)

Robzy
17th June 2009, 07:17 PM
Spotted ROTF Voyager Megatron and Mixmaster at Target today.

Vector Sigma 13
17th June 2009, 07:28 PM
Ive spotted a universe packaged 5 pack at Big- w today. Ive not seen these at all before (cant remember seeing on here either). Ive got a pic on my mobile i will put up when i get the chance. Pack contains:

Optimus Prime
Longrack
Blurr
Runamuck
Buzzsaw.

All at a price of $88.00

See the pic here:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3191&page=19

Gutsman Heavy
17th June 2009, 11:00 PM
Ive spotted a universe packaged 5 pack at Big- w today. Ive not seen these at all before (cant remember seeing on here either). Ive got a pic on my mobile i will put up when i get the chance. Pack contains:

Optimus Prime
Longrack
Blurr
Runamuck
Buzzsaw.

All at a price of $88.00

See the pic here:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3191&page=19

nice, hope it gets even cheaper for the sale, I'm quite interested in this set :)

BigPenney
18th June 2009, 02:16 PM
Kmart in Centro Colonnades, Noarlunga have some of the second wave of ROTF scouts i.e. Depthcharge and Ransack.
They also had a heap of the Animated Sunstorm and Ratchet but only one Shockwave/Bumblebee which I grabed.:D

rampagesss
18th June 2009, 08:22 PM
Has anyone seen The Fallen yet? theres a picture of him in Kmarts Catalogue but went there today and none there :(

Tropisetron
19th June 2009, 06:22 PM
Toyworld Norwood had some ROTF stuff for sale.... a set of voyagers, lots of scouts and legends. All normal RRP if not more expensive.

Also noted 3 masterpiece Starscream for 89.99.... although if you buy it by today you could get it for AUD72 as they have 20% off storewide... think they finish today.

Tropisetron
23rd June 2009, 07:36 PM
Hi guys,

Went to Kmart firle to pick some toiletries and saw:

Mudflap and Barricade inter.

Surprised.......

Robzy
24th June 2009, 12:30 AM
Oooo... cool! 20% off as well.

Robzy
26th June 2009, 01:15 AM
Spotted ROTF Ravage, Interrogator Barricade, and Cannon-shoulder Bumblebee today!

Robzy
26th June 2009, 03:47 PM
Also spotted Mudflap!

SofaMan
28th June 2009, 03:34 PM
KMart Port Adelaide have Wave 2 deluxes - Interrogator Barricade, Cannon Bumblebee, Ravage and Mudflap.

Vector Sigma 13
30th June 2009, 08:13 PM
Voyager Megatron and Mixmaster (by the barrow load) at Target in Mildura. Lady who was putting them on the shelf said that what she was putting up on the shelves was just the beginning and that i should wait until the toy sale because they will have everything at least 20% off retail.

Im hoping to get hold of mudflap but have a sneaking suspission im not going to see it up here- might have to talk nicely to one of my fellow SA members and see if they might pick one up for me...

Robzy
30th June 2009, 11:00 PM
Im hoping to get hold of mudflap but have a sneaking suspission im not going to see it up here- might have to talk nicely to one of my fellow SA members and see if they might pick one up for me...
Which version (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4773) are you after?

Edit: Woo hoo - 2000 posts!
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk199/sunglikeahorse/DancingSmileys.gif

Vector Sigma 13
1st July 2009, 07:15 AM
Which version (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4773) are you after?

Edit: Woo hoo - 2000 posts!
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk199/sunglikeahorse/DancingSmileys.gif

Id like all the bling and movie accuracy- but i may have to take what i can get.

Tropisetron
1st July 2009, 04:57 PM
GUYS! Spotted Leader JETFIRE in Target Newton.

Grabbed one myself.... there's still another one there. There's also x1 fallen and x1 ratchet there.....

loophole
1st July 2009, 07:25 PM
Id like all the bling and movie accuracy- but i may have to take what i can get.

i shall keep an eye out for him

Robzy
1st July 2009, 08:01 PM

Grabbed one myself.... there's still another one there. There's also x1 fallen and x1 ratchet there.....Will they be on sale tomorrow?

Tropisetron
1st July 2009, 08:05 PM
Will they be on sale tomorrow?

Don't think so......

Vector Sigma 13
1st July 2009, 08:11 PM

Grabbed one myself.... there's still another one there. There's also x1 fallen and x1 ratchet there.....

I soooooooooo want him now- I really enjoyed him in the movie.

Robzy
1st July 2009, 08:26 PM
Don't think so......
Cheers!

Maybe Big W might have him, I'm not too fussed just yet.

Vector Sigma 13
2nd July 2009, 08:15 PM
Ive got my Mudflap now guys- actually i now have three in my possession:confused:

Tropisetron and i had organised for him to grab a Mudflap and Ravage for me at the Big W toy sales as i had my doubts my local was going to stock them.

Then today to my surprise i arrived home to find Ravage , Mudflap and cannon BB on my desk- my missus certainly knows my weakness). SOOOOOOOO my eldest son gets one Mudflap when the new bubs arrives (hopefully to avoid some newborn jealousy), one Mudflap and Ravage for me and then one of each for emergency prezzies.

UNLESS one of you guys are after one or the other, in which case i would be willing to surrender it for a noble cause!

Robzy
2nd July 2009, 09:40 PM
Spotted Gutsman Heavy and Tropisetron at the Big W midnight sale last night (but I didn't buy them cos they weren't on special!) :p

We did however see lots of new stuff, which btw was ALL GONE today when I went back! Glad I went last night!!!

Fallen has been spotted, and I saw heaps of Leader Jetfires at Target TTP today.

Vector Sigma 13
3rd July 2009, 06:20 AM
I wanted a Robsy action figure but they were all out!

Robzy
3rd July 2009, 11:53 PM
I wanted a Robsy action figure but they were all out!That's because Robzy is a chase figure... everyone wants one!

BigPenney
6th July 2009, 11:49 AM
Kmart and Big W at Noarlunga have most of the current RotF waves with Kmart having a heap of Mixmasters.
The Toys'R'Us down the road are the same, plus their the only ones I have seen down here with the preview wave.
They also have a few Animated Samurai Prowls and the Marvel crossover 2 packs.
Unfourtunatly none of them had Skids, Wheelie or Chromia.

STL
6th July 2009, 12:57 PM
That's because Robzy is a chase figure... everyone wants one!

I found one but passed on it b/c of terrible paint apps and poor QC.

loophole
6th July 2009, 05:20 PM
I found one but passed on it b/c of terrible paint apps and poor QC.

zing!!

Robzy
6th July 2009, 10:49 PM
I found one but passed on it b/c of terrible paint apps and poor QC.Yeah, but we all know how much you love to have multiples!

You've probably already got 2 or 3 perfect Robzy's (is there any other kind!)

Vector Sigma 13
7th July 2009, 10:24 PM
At my local Big W i found:

ROTF:
Desert Brawl
Smokescreen
Preview figures Soundwave and BB ( they must have got lost in transit, bit late)