PDA

View Full Version : Animated Season 2 DVD out in US + extras.

griffin
7th January 2009, 04:23 AM
For those planning to import it, according to TFW2005 website, the second season of Animated on DVD (which was released today in America), has the following extras included:

(quote)a Season 2 photo gallery, and two extra Animated shorts. Toon Zone (http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=27861) confirms that the set also contains commentary by Supervising Director Matt Youngberg, Art Director Derrick J. Wyatt, Story Editor/Head Writer Marty Isenberg, and Hasbro Lead Product Designer Eric Siebenaler for the episodes "Mission Accomplished" and "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

And a copy of one of the bonus Animated Shorts can be found here:
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082

Very Funny :D

(please note that Australia isn't expected to get either of complete seasons released for Animated in America, only volumes of 4 or 5 episodes, that are yet to go past volume 2)

Kyle
7th January 2009, 12:03 PM
Nice funny clip. :p I don't think we'll be getting this new bonus short in any Aussie "volumes". Plus it just takes too long to wait for each Aussie release. Think I'll go ahead and find this US Season 2 set.

i_amtrunks
7th January 2009, 12:54 PM
I think I'll do the same and get the combined movie/season 1 set that is apparently out now, at the same time.

Much prefer to pay US$20 and have a whole season than pay $AU15 for 3 episodes at a time.

Robzy
7th January 2009, 04:52 PM
Hahaha... awesome! :D

Yeah, the season box-sets are the way to go!

loophole
7th January 2009, 11:05 PM
time to make another amazon order.....

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th January 2009, 12:28 AM
Glad I pre-ordered mine. Been sent already. Now I just have to wait a month for it to traverse the vast seas........

Why does cheap mail take so long from the US and A?

GoktimusPrime
8th January 2009, 08:06 AM
Why does cheap mail take so long from the US and A?
I think you just answered your own question. If you want faster service you're gonna have to pay for it :p :)