PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Australian Open Tickets x 2 for Sun 25 Jan 2009

iceburn
9th January 2009, 11:02 PM
I wish to sell 2 tickets to the seated (Upper section, Row NN) Rod Laver Arena tickets for the Australian Open 2009.

The date is as above and the reason I need to sell these is because I was unaware that it's Chinese New Year's Eve and have matters to attend to.

The price for both tickets is $200 ($99.90 each but I've not included the Credit Card surcharges in). Both tickets must be sold together.

The gate to the Australian Open starts at 9.30am hence you are free to use the ticket to roam about the area as long as you want. The first match will start at 11am. However, there is no access to the Hisense Arena.

Note that the following day Mon 26 Jan 2009 is Australian Day, so you'll have plenty of time to rest and have more fun elsewhere!

If you need more details, please PM or email me at icebu12n@yahoo.com.
Thank you

roller
10th January 2009, 08:46 PM
\
The date is as above and the reason I need to sell these is because I was unaware that it's Chinese New Year's Eve \

tsk tsk

Good luck Iceburn

im sure if you sell them for a reasonable price on Ebay or somewhere they will be snapped up, lots of people in this country like sport for some reason

iceburn
10th January 2009, 08:48 PM
erm it's actually illegal to sell it for a "higher" price on ebay...
ticketek can cancel the tickets and sue the seller and buyer (both)

anyways, if we can't get rid of it..we'll just go for the fun of it.

jacksplatt11
10th January 2009, 08:50 PM
Just sell them buy it now for how much you paid, the same as you are selling here... Even $5 less just to entice a buyer and you don't really make a loss

iceburn
10th January 2009, 08:54 PM
yeap... prob might but saw a number of tickets that haven't been snapped up yet.
the hot ones are on 24 Jan.

Wheel-J
10th January 2009, 11:16 PM
yeap... prob might but saw a number of tickets that haven't been snapped up yet.
the hot ones are on 24 Jan.

havn't bought the tickets yet but me & my missus were originally planning to be there on the 24th together with a couple other friends.. still waiting for confirmation from one of the gang tomorrow. if the group watch fails, will try to convince wifey if sunday is ok with her..

well, just in case, will there be some free mooncakes for me? :D

iceburn
10th January 2009, 11:35 PM
24 jan seems to have fully booked from the Australian Open (ticketek) website...
erm, Mooncakes aren't served on Chinese New Year...if you want Pineapple Tarts, yes...we might be doing.

Wheel-J
11th January 2009, 12:02 AM
24 jan seems to have fully booked from the Australian Open (ticketek) website...
erm, Mooncakes aren't served on Chinese New Year...if you want Pineapple Tarts, yes...we might be doing.

sigh.. then we'll take the 25th then.
if worse comes to worst, I'll grab that ticket off you if you could hold it until tomorrow, ice.

Wheel-J
11th January 2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry dude.:( one of our pal just confirmed. hence, we need at least 3 tickets total. can't have seatings apart.

STL
12th January 2009, 12:14 AM
Wouldn't u have rather spent a day watching the cricket?

And u call urself an Aussie... :mad:

iceburn
12th January 2009, 12:17 AM
me Aussie? .... oei oei oei

jacksplatt11
12th January 2009, 01:15 AM
me Aussie? .... oei oei oei

Not with spelling like that you're not, Icy... Oi Oi Oi :rolleyes:

:D

iceburn
12th January 2009, 07:34 AM
see that proofs it, STL believes otherwise