PDA

View Full Version : Throwing my hat into the ring

Seraphim Prime
10th January 2009, 12:53 AM
Hey all,

Just thought I would finally introduce myself, after having lurked around for a month or so. :)

So... I'm an Aries, I like long walks on the beach... Wait, wrong forum.

I'm 21 years old, in my fifth year of study doing an Engineering/Science degree at Sydney Uni. Been a fan of Transformers since I was about 3, with my first ever Transformer being Soundwave. :) But didn't really get that many G1 (or G2) toys, but was an avid fan of the show.

Beast Wars was the series that really captured my imagination, but was also the series that almost lost me when it progressed onto Beast Machines.

RiD brought me back to Transformers and since then the collector in me (plus the collection in my room) has grown and grown.

So, hi!

blackie
10th January 2009, 12:55 AM
welcome, hope you enjoy your stay D
what type of engineer are you going to be?

Paulbot
10th January 2009, 09:00 AM
Welcome

GoktimusPrime
10th January 2009, 09:02 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/luckystar_boardwelcome.jpg

I'm 21 years old, in my fifth year of study doing an Engineering/Science degree at Sydney Uni.
Ursulan (http://ursula.sca.org.au/)! Wow, so you've been at uni since you were 16?! :D

liegeprime
10th January 2009, 09:43 AM
Mabuhay! welcome to the forum! Better pick your hat quick else someone will take it and run away with it.:p

k.wong23
10th January 2009, 10:06 AM
Welcome buddy and enjoy your stay :)

iceburn
10th January 2009, 10:17 AM
have a good time here seraphim prime!!
welcome

Omega Supreme
10th January 2009, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Adzma
10th January 2009, 11:24 AM
Howdy. :)

Robzy
10th January 2009, 01:53 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

Vector Sigma 13
10th January 2009, 02:51 PM
Welcome.

dirge
10th January 2009, 05:24 PM
I'm an Aries, I like long walks on the beach...

I'm a gemini, I like candlelit din-

...I mean...

Welcome :)

(for the record, I don't know star signs. For all I know I could be a gemini...)

Sam
10th January 2009, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

GoktimusPrime
10th January 2009, 08:58 PM
(for the record, I don't know star signs. For all I know I could be a gemini...)
for the record I remain skeptical about how giant balls of gas floating in a vacuum would affect my personality and destiny. ;)

griffin
10th January 2009, 11:29 PM
So... I'm an Aries, I like long walks on the beach... Wait, wrong forum.

Heh, that's so funny... I use that line on occasions as well, when I've got a tough crowd. Different star sign though, but similar beach bit... :D

turtle boy
11th January 2009, 12:02 PM
G'day bud.. Welcome. And if you run into roller. Run away, he bites:D;) JJ

And who, welcome and enjoy your stay:)

Hot Rodimus
11th January 2009, 03:05 PM
Welcome!

dirge
12th January 2009, 09:34 AM
for the record I remain skeptical about how giant balls of gas floating in a vacuum would affect my personality and destiny. ;)

Especially considering many of them are several light years away... some are thousands or millions. So the position we see them in is a snapshot of different times in the past :D

Wheel-J
12th January 2009, 05:43 PM
mabuhay! welcome to ozformers! :)

valkyrie_76
12th January 2009, 10:17 PM
G'day bud.. Welcome. And if you run into roller. Run away, he bites:D;) JJ

No hes not joking........roller does bite and even throws the handbag as well.

Anyway welcome.

1orion2many
13th January 2009, 09:10 AM

:)It would if you were the one producing the giant ball of gas :p:D. Welcome to the funny farm Seraphim Prime.:)

GoktimusPrime
13th January 2009, 08:52 PM
lawl. :)

Pull my finger!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/starscream_point.jpg
:D

Tiby
14th January 2009, 09:01 PM
Welcome aboard!

Seraphim Prime
28th January 2009, 12:42 AM
Hey! Where'd my hat go? :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to be a little bit more active within the forum in the future, however I still share a computer with my brother (at least until I can discover the wireless password for my laptop) but real life (Uni, youth group commitments, work) comes first.

As for entering Uni at 16, close - it was 17. I was always young for my grade, with a birthday in April. And when I say I'm in my 5th year, I mean I'm about to start my 5th year... Although I do know people who started Uni at 16.

As for all the talk of star signs, as a Christian I think they're pretty much rubbish (although God reveal himself through them if he desired) and put no faith in them. It's just good for jokes. :) As for knowing what sign I am - I was an inquisitive 10 year old. Some would say I still am.

kup
28th January 2009, 01:02 AM

The closest giant ball of gas that we know does indeed have a huge influence in our personality and destiny and we certainly do know its still active.

GoktimusPrime
28th January 2009, 10:56 AM
Especially in VIC and SA atm! Phwoar! :p