PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Titanium War Within Optimus Prime

Hot Rodimus
12th January 2009, 01:01 PM
As the title to the thread says, I am after this incarnation of Prime on behalf of my family so I can be assured of a cool B'day pressie:D

Would also be interested in Titanium War Within Grimlock.

Have found these guys on the net but at this stage trying my luck with local sellers to avoid being violated by international postage costs.

Hot Rodimus
14th January 2009, 08:54 AM
anyone?.........please?.........

iceburn
14th January 2009, 09:16 AM
There appears to be none locally else someone in Brisbane would have replied.
As for Titanium WW Grimlock..doubt you'll find it in major stores here. Best chance is ebay or check out private stores/dealers that might or might not have.

Hot Rodimus
14th January 2009, 09:52 AM
yeah I thought that was the case Iceburn, bugger..... ohwell time to get raped by international shipping charges I spose.:(

griffin
14th January 2009, 01:15 PM
Try robotkingdom, they still have some Titaniums in stock, just don't remember which ones though.

kelvinchang99
14th January 2009, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I have a prime white (magnus) and the war within grimlock.

PM me on what prices you are looking for but the grimlock, I paid over $55 for it including shipping. I still have the boxes for both so they would be MIB.

Let me know.

iceburn
14th January 2009, 05:43 PM
Hi,

I have a prime white (magnus) and the war within grimlock.

PM me on what prices you are looking for but the grimlock, I paid over $55 for it including shipping. I still have the boxes for both so they would be MIB.

Let me know.

Hot Rod, there you go...just when the tide was going down

Hot Rodimus
15th January 2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks guys but Optimus Prime is the one I am wanting the most, I am watching some stuff on ebay at the moment so may pick up one there.

Will pm re: Grimlock, Cheers