PDA

View Full Version : Encore Cassette pack to be 'Vol 1'.

griffin
13th January 2009, 06:16 AM
Noted on the tformers.com site, is word from the ehobby website that the Encore #15 Cassette pack (with Ravage, Laserbeak, Eject and Rewind) is to be called 'Transformers Cassette Big Mission set of Four Vol.1'.

Is this a hint that TakaraTomy have already got planned, another Cassette pack? Or will Vol 2 be the Ehobby recolours (if they do a set)?

Wishful thinking has me hoping that TakaraTomy have dug up the moulds for all their cassette TFs, including the Dino-combiners. I just didn't think they still had any of the other moulds, because the four in this set seem to be the only ones they've reissued in the last few years.

http://tformers.com/transformers-transformers-cassette-big-mission-set-of-four-vol1-/10752/news.html

Ehobby's price for the set is 4,200yen, which is about AU$60-65.
http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?port=33301&req=PRODUCT&code=tf_encore15

Omega Supreme
13th January 2009, 06:41 AM
Very interesting, maybe SteelJaw?, Frenzy?, Rumble? & Someone else?.

Id love to see something less main stream get released (like those dino combiners you mentioned :) )

MV75
13th January 2009, 07:45 AM
Here's hoping that it's a taktom release of more so they're cheaper. :)

I said what I'd like to see in the other thread, but I didn't mention ratbat, quite possibly the hardest genuine one to find. That would be great. :)

liegeprime
13th January 2009, 08:26 AM
Yay, more cassettes in the future then....:D bring em dino cassttes back, it'll make their darn price plummetting to more reasonable range for tiny toys.

Adzma
13th January 2009, 08:51 AM
All I care about is getting Soundwave's classic team. A pack with Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw would make me happy. :)

GoktimusPrime
13th January 2009, 08:55 AM
Eep! This set is NOT cheap... (-_-) Again, if anyone just wants Laserbeak from this set please PM me for a split acquisition (you can have it for 25% of whatever I pay).

Vector Sigma 13
13th January 2009, 07:20 PM
Yay, more cassettes in the future then....:D bring em dino cassttes back, it'll make their darn price plummetting to more reasonable range for tiny toys.

Here Here!

Sky Shadow
13th January 2009, 09:54 PM
Wishful thinking has me hoping that TakaraTomy have dug up the moulds for all their cassette TFs, including the Dino-combiners. I just didn't think they still had any of the other moulds, because the four in this set seem to be the only ones they've reissued in the last few years.

(Other than Steeljaw, anyway, which we know they have since they released him a couple of years ago with Broadcast.)

Stompy
14th January 2009, 01:28 AM
Good news for me. I really love all the casettes and never had them until these re-issues. Just hope there isn't too many repaints.

griffin
14th January 2009, 02:21 AM
(Other than Steeljaw, anyway, which we know they have since they released him a couple of years ago with Broadcast.)

Yeah, I remembered Steeljaw earlier today, but figured that since no one else remembered it, I wasn't going to bother correcting myself... :o

GoktimusPrime
14th January 2009, 10:30 AM
...alas poor Ramhorn. :p

SofaMan
15th January 2009, 05:45 PM
Is there any chance no-one will want their Eject? If so, I'm happy to take it off of your hands... :)