PDA

View Full Version : Guday blokes

Cliffjumper
19th January 2009, 09:40 PM
hows it going all, my name is Cliffjumper AKA Jason. I'm 25 and my wife and I just moved to the A.C.T. I love, and collect Transformers (derr) I also collect star wars lego :D I also enjoy skateboarding and snowboarding. as for work I am a carpenter and I build things :p anything else U wanna know just ask :D

autobreadticon
19th January 2009, 09:46 PM
welcome to the board man, i love to see if you built anything to house your transformers in

loophole
19th January 2009, 10:52 PM
Welcome

Golden Phoenix
19th January 2009, 11:34 PM
Welcome.
Where did you move from?

also good to see you into Lego too, you should visit the non-transformers sections to check out the Lego topic there

liegeprime
20th January 2009, 01:14 AM
Mabuhay! Welcome to ozformers forum, enjoy your stay and glad your into Lego as well - although Im more into City.:D

STL
20th January 2009, 01:22 AM
heyhey! Welcome!

Stompy
20th January 2009, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the plastic funhouse.

jacksplatt11
20th January 2009, 01:49 AM
Hi

Omega Supreme
20th January 2009, 06:49 AM
Hi mate, glad to see you got registered, hope ya enjoy it here.

Side note to fellow Ozformers, this is the guy responsible for the many great figures I have picked up at my local Trash & Treasure over the past 2 weeks, major props!

iceburn
20th January 2009, 07:29 AM
welcome to the forum mate....

quote from jacksplatt: oi oi oi

turtle boy
20th January 2009, 08:07 AM
hows it going all, my name is Cliffjumper AKA Jason. I'm 25 and my wife and I just moved to the A.C.T. I love, and collect Transformers (derr) I also collect star wars lego :D I also enjoy skateboarding and snowboarding. as for work I am a carpenter and I build things :p anything else U wanna know just ask :D

A BIG welcome to the second (that I know of) Skateboarding Transfan.. I also skate on a regular basis. I also collect and love transformers on a regular basis:D

Welcome Cliffjumper, and have fun. I'm sure you will:p

Wheel-J
20th January 2009, 08:33 AM
Mabuhay! Welcome to Ozformers! :D

1orion2many
20th January 2009, 08:47 AM
:)Welcome to the board.

Bartrim
20th January 2009, 09:45 AM
Welcome to Ozformers

Robzy
20th January 2009, 11:00 AM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

GoktimusPrime
20th January 2009, 11:47 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

I am a carpenter and I build things
Dude, that's awesome - you must be able to build your own shelves!! :D Alas, I screwed up on my wooden pencil box project in Year 7 woodwork... building things is not my forté. Most of my shelves are those cheap and nasty metal ones from Bunnings - I only have three wooden bookcases (they're not cheap!). If you were in Sydney I'd consider commissioning you to build some shelves for me. :p I envy a TF collector who can build their own shelving. ;)

Hot Rodimus
20th January 2009, 12:24 PM
Welcome!

blackie
20th January 2009, 02:59 PM
welcome :D

Cliffjumper
20th January 2009, 03:50 PM
cool thanks for th welcome guys now to the answers LOL I moved from the Gold Coast. I have built my own shelves but I did not bring them with me so now I can build some more :p and good to meet another skater who is a secret nerd LOL :D

Tiby
20th January 2009, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard!

turtle boy
23rd January 2009, 03:14 AM
cool thanks for th welcome guys now to the answers LOL I moved from the Gold Coast. I have built my own shelves but I did not bring them with me so now I can build some more :p and good to meet another skater who is a secret nerd LOL :D

Secret nerd.. I think not:p I make it clear to all my mates that i skate with, I like the collect transformers, I like to play video games, I like to draw.. I am a geek. Get over it.. They don't care, but give me crapola about it every now and then... But hey, it's not like I cant do other non geek kinds of things, I was a truck mechanic, gone driver/freight manager. And now I'm a structural welder.. :D

valkyrie_76
23rd January 2009, 03:28 AM
Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Sam
23rd January 2009, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Cliffjumper
23rd January 2009, 11:06 PM
thanks for the welcome guys. @ turtle boy- wow man u have had alot of jobs...
yeah my friends know Im a nerd too LOL :D

turtle boy
23rd January 2009, 11:11 PM
Not alot mate.. All up I've had what 3 jobs.. I was a Mech at one place then started driving then hurt myself, so became a freight teller wherer to goer, I worked in a skate shop for a breef stint and now I'm welding..

GoktimusPrime
24th January 2009, 10:40 AM
hehehe, in nerd-terms "mech" (mecha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecha)) is a giant robot. :D

Cliffjumper
24th January 2009, 11:15 AM
lol I meant different careers I guess cool ones though I never worked in a skate shop nearly did once but didnt happen would be fun though