PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Universe Ironhide

ozrein
29th January 2009, 04:26 PM
Hey guys,

Been looking all over for a Universe Ironhide. Any help would be appreciated. I know STL said he'd keep an eye out for one but I thought I'd post a message here as well.

Thanks!

Defcon
29th January 2009, 05:11 PM
Kmart and Big W should have stock, I have seen at least 1 in every store I have checked out. Recently Universe Deluxes have been restocked. Though I can't really help as I live in Brisbane.

Hot Rodimus
29th January 2009, 06:19 PM
Same goes here, I have seen a lot of ironhides in Brissy but that doesn't really help you out. If you get desperate (which I doubt cuz one should turn up somewhere) I can post one down to you.

blackie
29th January 2009, 06:30 PM
i think there are some at my local tk (ringwood)
ill have a look for you tomorrow after uni.
no idea how id get it to you tho...

lcz128
29th January 2009, 09:09 PM
Hey guys,

Been looking all over for a Universe Ironhide. Any help would be appreciated. I know STL said he'd keep an eye out for one but I thought I'd post a message here as well.

Thanks!

I've got a spare I got MOSC from BigW some time ago for 23.88 if you wanted?

ozrein
29th January 2009, 10:09 PM
Well, I've been to Geelong and that area and havent found one, but I can really only look once a week (if that) and it's usually just a couple stores. The one KMart I've been to a few times seem to keep getting new stock since I see IH's wave-mates but IH is always gone. Been to the Big W and Target in Geelong and no Universe Deluxes at all.

lcz128, I see you're on the East side of Melbourne (?, according to Google Maps) If you dont mind hanging onto the one you've got, I could meet up with you in a couple weeks. Possibly closer to Feb. 20 since we're heading to Phillip Island around then. I should double check with STL but I dont think he's found one for me and I think he sold the one he did have.

Anyway, thanks for the tips guys. And I'll be in contact with you, lcz128.

iceburn
29th January 2009, 10:14 PM
i can always collect it from lcz in the city... and pass on to Demonac who stays in the West side ...probably "nearer" to you for collection? jus an offer

but i'm sure STL won't mind going up to Wye River just for a trip to pass to you :eek:

ozrein
29th January 2009, 10:31 PM
iceburn, thats a very nice offer and may work out. I'll have to see what's going on in the near future and get back to you.

And I think that'd be a bit much to ask of anyone to deliver down here. I'm more than happy to drive to pick it up, just have to arrange my schedule with work and wifey.

iceburn
29th January 2009, 10:34 PM
anytime....

ozrein
31st January 2009, 10:52 PM
lcz, sent you a PM.

Hopefully we can work something out.

Vector Sigma 13
12th February 2009, 03:44 PM
Gamblors got one for sale -check his sales thread.

iceburn
12th February 2009, 05:27 PM
VS13, the sale went through with lcz's. :P

Vector Sigma 13
13th February 2009, 07:19 AM
Oh i see i have a bad habbit of missing important information.... lol. Im a skimmer.

iceburn
13th February 2009, 07:48 AM
Oh i see i have a bad habbit of missing important information.... lol. Im a skimmer.

nah, it's ok. ozrein nor i updated this thread.
sorry about that.

lcz128
13th February 2009, 09:18 AM
:) hope you're happy with it ozrein :)

ozrein
26th February 2009, 10:42 PM
Sorry, I should have updated to say that I worked out a deal with lcz. Havent been on here much lately, been on the move and other than a quick peek to see whats going on, havent posted much.

Anyway, I was finally able to hook up with my friend last weekend to get Ironhide.

Thanks again to lcz and iceburn; I am loving TFU Ironhide, well worth the wait!