PDA

View Full Version : the twins

Autocon
30th January 2009, 07:11 PM
Skidz and mudflap?

miss information?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/rotf-game-site-reveals-ice-cream-truck-twins-skids--mudflap-166703/

swoop
30th January 2009, 07:58 PM
I hope so mudflap is a terrible name, Surely they could of come up with a something better than that. personally I would of gone with chase

kup
30th January 2009, 08:55 PM
Its certainly not misinformation and I am dreading it.

From what I can gather, this appears to be something that neither the writers nor the main production wanted based on the 'attitude' and other non direct comments from Orci.

To me, they stink of something that Spielberg forced on the movie, it has that stupid Spielberg/Lucas vibe we saw in Indy IV.

Scattershot
30th January 2009, 10:09 PM
I certainly get the vibe of comic relief from them and I notice the orange one pretty much transforms the same as BB.

Autocon
31st January 2009, 12:36 AM
yeah their the comedy duo facepalm

we already have mudflap as a yellow crane!!!

thats two dcons that have swapped sides:p

Gutsman Heavy
31st January 2009, 01:09 AM
where does it say their names?

I wonder what version of the game Krome are working on, half decent aussie developer there.

Autocon
31st January 2009, 01:51 AM
http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3476

here for pics aswell

Bartrim
31st January 2009, 09:40 PM
Why are they going down this path? Maybe the Fallen will kick their butts.

EDIT: I just checked out the pics again. The red one's head reminds me of the robot in the short circuit movie:p

liegeprime
31st January 2009, 10:24 PM
Id have preferred, Cliffjumper and Hubcap :D:p. Well they did look alike in the G1 toys anyhow hehehe why not in the new persona's (except that in the movie they have already issued Cliffy as a BB repaint , sigh) it would suit them seeing that mischievous smirk on their faces. Waalllll - Eeeee

FFN
1st February 2009, 08:41 AM
Names are unconfirmed at the moment, but we might know in a week or so when Activision properly launches their website.