View Full Version : W*****e cardback.

Sky Shadow
8th February 2009, 09:41 AM
Number Five is Mech Alive!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2013/12340246372hg4l6vnd5.jpg

I like his tech specs and bio.

jaydisc
8th February 2009, 09:50 AM
Wonder if the bio is plot related? Also, what class do you think it is? Scout?

Golden Phoenix
8th February 2009, 10:01 AM
Wonder if the bio is plot related? Also, what class do you think it is? Scout?

That'd make sence based on his alt mode and his bio

MV75
8th February 2009, 10:15 AM
Love the high endurance. Must get shot and kicked around a lot.

Lint
8th February 2009, 10:15 AM
could be a real-gear class :p

Bartrim
8th February 2009, 10:26 AM
Is this the little remote control sized scout that has been seen on the set?

Defcon
8th February 2009, 10:42 AM
it would make sense if this was scout class. The endurance on the bio is funny :)

iceburn
8th February 2009, 10:44 AM
oh no!! another Walle?!?!?!?!?!

Defcon
8th February 2009, 10:46 AM
Number Five is Mech Alive!

Is that a reference to something like "Short Curcuit" perhaps? :D

Gutsman Heavy
8th February 2009, 10:46 AM
faction changer? cool.

Stompy
8th February 2009, 11:37 AM
I think it's a deluxe sized figure. It has the Mech Alive feature which, if judging from the prvious movie line, the automorph was only in deluxe size and up classes.

Interesting design and I wonder what the feet looks like. I bet the next toy revealed will be Wall-E hehe.

I like it actually.

Pipesqueak
8th February 2009, 02:57 PM
love the alt mode, would prefer a proper face for the robot but i'll be getting this one

Thanatos
8th February 2009, 06:25 PM
How has nobody pointed out that WHEELIE IS BACK FROM THE 80's to CONSUME US ALL! RARGH! *dies*

(loved the Short Circuit reference) :D

SilverDragon
8th February 2009, 06:28 PM
I KNEW Wheelie was evil!

blackie
8th February 2009, 09:02 PM
wheelie can go aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll night long :P

jaydisc
8th February 2009, 09:19 PM
There's some serious faction changing gonna be occurring in this movie...

King Atlas
8th February 2009, 09:20 PM
Johnny 5 still kicks wheelie's ass any day...

griffin
8th February 2009, 09:31 PM
Those are some pathetic bio stats. He is little more than a mindless drone. Even the most pathetic, mindless characters in the past have better numbers than those.
Interesting that he actually transforms into a remote controlled toy, which will make him REALLY small in robot mode. If it is in the movie, it'll be the human pet like Laserbeak in Armada.

Doubledealer
8th February 2009, 09:32 PM
Would be cool if there was a Decepticon who transformed into his remote controls and he was constantly fighting between what he was being programmed to do and what he actually wanted to do (the right thing). That's probably asking a bit much though.

PS. This is all assuming he is a remote control car of course. :p

griffin
8th February 2009, 09:34 PM
There's some serious faction changing gonna be occurring in this movie...

Maybe uniting against a common enemy has some realising that their allegiance to Autobots or Decepticons is petty and insignificant, and either swap sides, or renounce exclusivity to a side.

griffin
8th February 2009, 09:36 PM
PS. This is all assuming he is a remote control car of course. :p

It says at the bottom of the card 'RC Truck Mode', which stands for 'Remote Control'.

Golden Phoenix
8th February 2009, 11:23 PM
Those are some pathetic bio stats. He is little more than a mindless drone. Even the most pathetic, mindless characters in the past have better numbers than those.
Think of his size though. He probably wouldn't make it to my hips.
You can't expect him to be strong or powerful with his alt mode being an RC truck
The only thing I would have done differently would be bump his intelligence up a couple of points and make him fast because those RC cars can be pretty fast

Maybe uniting against a common enemy has some realising that their allegiance to Autobots or Decepticons is petty and insignificant, and either swap sides, or renounce exclusivity to a side.
Either that or there is some Transformer draft like in school PE where team captains pick and choose from the rest

i_amtrunks
9th February 2009, 08:48 AM
Concept is awesome, but yet another wheel footed Johnny-5 robot is not good enough.

The movie toy designer must be a one trick pony.