PDA

View Full Version : TF2 - Revenge of the Fallen Console Games

JuzMel
9th February 2009, 02:25 PM
I just received a newsletter from Gamespot today. As expected the TF2 game will be out on PC and gamin consoles. Title headline:

Tie-in to this summer's Michael Bay blockbuster Revenge of the Fallen is coming to PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, 360, and twice to the DS.

Full Article Here (http://au.gamespot.com/ps2/action/transformersmovie/news.html?sid=6204251).

It will be released near the film's premiere.

Paulbot
9th February 2009, 02:35 PM
Twice to the DS? I'll wait until they are on clearance like I did with the first two DS movie games.

i_amtrunks
9th February 2009, 03:43 PM
Twice to the DS? I'll wait until they are on clearance like I did with the first two DS movie games.

It's not nice that every other console gets both factions in the one game, but the factions get split for the DS game. Guess it's something we have to deal with for having the smaller amount of data on the DS "Cartridges".

I wonder how they will deal with the Wii, I'm assuming they will use the same graphics engine as the PS2 and chuck in a waggle attack...

griffin
9th February 2009, 04:28 PM
Surprised the PS2 is getting one, now that it is getting quite obsolete. Good though for me, so I don't have to buy a whole new console just to get the game (like I did for the TFs Armada game).

Gutsman Heavy
9th February 2009, 05:38 PM
PS2 is waaaay to big to ingnore for a moive tie-in. I'll bet we get TF3 on PS2 :)

Golden Phoenix
12th February 2009, 01:03 AM
PS2 is waaaay to big to ingnore for a moive tie-in. I'll bet we get TF3 on PS2 :)

I'd say there is a decent chance. It all depends on how slow Sony wants to do the slow down of production.
But with the huge install base they already have, I'd take it slow

Tetsuwan Convoy
12th February 2009, 08:21 AM
Surprised the PS2 is getting one, now that it is getting quite obsolete. Good though for me, so I don't have to buy a whole new console just to get the game (like I did for the TFs Armada game).

It could well be they just listed all game consoles as well. I think the TF1 game when it was first announced had a Gamecube version..... Which never happend of course.

Ironhide63
20th May 2009, 08:31 PM
This is probably old news but multiplayer has been confirmed and an 'official' bot list(seemingly unreliable) has been released. Reasons for it being unreliable it names Blackout as Grindor(rumored to be separate character but really just a repaint). the rest of the playable bots are rather lame but this time around you get Ratchet (should be fun). No devastator, no soundwave, no fallen.
which means Ironhide63=unhappy
Activision, you'd better hope this isn't the actual botlist or you're gonna end up with me buying the game, ill buy it anyway...but ATLEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO RELEASE A REAL LIST. if you'd like to add...feel free to.

It seems that this list is real but I dont know how reliable...

Gutsman Heavy
20th May 2009, 08:36 PM
we'll see when it comes out, don't rule out DLC bot packs or something to make the roster a tad chunkier

Thanatos
20th May 2009, 09:47 PM
Just as long as its marginally better than the first.

i_amtrunks
21st May 2009, 09:49 AM
The PS3/360 video looked fantastic, but I have learnt from the first game that just because the intro vid is good that does not mean the game itself will be good.

Tetsuwan Convoy
22nd May 2009, 08:19 AM
That applies to the G1 Takara game as well...