PDA

View Full Version : Finally some new larger stuff (Universe Deluxes).

griffin
11th February 2009, 02:09 PM
Reported in the sightings section:

Universe Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor yesterday at a nearby Kmart!

I guess when Hasbro AUS assured us that there wouldn't be the repeat of last year's empty shelves for the 2-3 months around Christmas, I didn't expect it would just mean stocking stores with pre-christmas waves (and 2007 movie toys) since Christmas.
That is still the pre-christmas Universe wave, which means we are still about 6 weeks behind USA and Asia...

Gotta go find me a Cyclonus, as Robotkingdom have consistently been out of stock on that one since they first got it.

Paulbot
11th February 2009, 02:14 PM
I'm hunting for Hound. It feels like everyone else already has one (either Universe or Henkei)! :)

Robzy
11th February 2009, 03:19 PM
Well, I went hunting for Cyclonus today at 2 Kmarts but found nothing! :( The only thing I "discovered" is that Animated Activators are now $18!!! :eek:

Gutsman Heavy
11th February 2009, 03:28 PM
I'm gonna check TTP tomorrow, fingers crossed for some Cyclonus action!

iceburn
11th February 2009, 03:31 PM
for me it's some MISB action!! :P finally

Robzy
11th February 2009, 03:34 PM
I'm gonna check TTP tomorrow, fingers crossed for some Cyclonus action!Let us know if there are any there!

Zippo
11th February 2009, 08:03 PM
New Zealand over the last week as received the case with 2 Dinobots, 2 Smokescreens and 1 of Cheetor, Hound, Cyclonus and Starscream. I assume Australia can't be too far behind given that they supply us.

Stompy
11th February 2009, 10:33 PM
Finally! Too bad already got them already. Where's the Animated waves?

STL
11th February 2009, 11:19 PM
Finally! Too bad already got them already. Where's the Animated waves?

Don't u have the Animated already? ;)

Golden Phoenix
11th February 2009, 11:30 PM

I think he is curious and is hoping they don't appear for ages so his impatience tax is well spent

Stompy
11th February 2009, 11:31 PM

Yes. :o

But I just want to see them in the shelves for that thrill of the hunt feel! Plus as a lookout for all the other fans here who hasn't gotten it.

k.wong23
12th February 2009, 08:33 AM
I think he is curious and is hoping they don't appear for ages so his impatience tax is well spent

Or do you mean he is Bi-Curious?

Gutsman Heavy
12th February 2009, 07:29 PM
Couldn't find anything new today :(

blackie
12th February 2009, 07:30 PM
neither did i sadly :(