PDA

View Full Version : Movie Toy Assortment listing. (spoilers)

griffin
12th February 2009, 03:10 PM
This is from a UK product catelogue from http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/ (which I think is where the new Devastator image comes from).

1) Movie Legends Item No 83977 RRP -
- Transformers movie characters at the smallest converting scale.
Ages 5+ - Master Carton x 8

2) Movie Scout Item No 83974 RRP - £7.99
- Movie based action figures in a 4'5'' scale figures packed in robot mode
Ages 5 + Master Carton x 12

3) Movie Deluxe Item No 83971 RRP - £12.99
- Entry level into the transformers converting play pattern featuring mech alive technology
Ages 5+ Master Carton x 8

4) Movie Voyager Item Number 83972 RRP - £22.99
- Larger scale movie characters and vehicles with realistic styling, packed in vehicle mode with mech alive technology
Ages 5+ Master Carton x 4

5) Movie Leader item Number 83973 RRP - £44.99
- Large scale movie characters featuring lights and sound packed in robot mode with mech alive technology , requires 2 x AA batteries
Ages 5+ Master Carton x 2

6) Fast Action Battlers Item No 83975 RRP - £12.99
-Chunky action figures in a more stylised look each is packed in robot mode with spring activated action feature
Ages 4+ Master Carton 8

7) Power Bots Item No 83981 RRP - N/A
- Large scale chunky action figure formerly cyber stomping robots
Ages 4+ Master Carton 3

8) Mega Power Bots Item No 91343 RRP - £37.99
- taking Power Bots to the next level these non converting action figures make it easy for younger kids to recreate giant battle scenes from ROTF
Ages 4 + Master Carton 2

9) Human alliance Assortment Item No 83978 RRP - £29.99 Bumblebee and Ironhide
Large scale Transformers action figures with a 2'' human action figure for great battle action, Human figure fits inside transformer figure and is a key figure in the battle feature of the robot. Plays off the human/ robot team ups in ROTF

10) Supreme Combiner Item Number 83908 Devastator RRP - £99.99
- Characters combine to form the ultimate movie villain from ROTF lights and Sound bring this character to life, Large scale transformer packed with features
Ages 5+ Master carton 2 requires 2 x AA Batteries

11) Movie Robot Heroes Item Number 89842 RRP - £6.99
Super stylised versions of the characters, popular with collectors and kids.
Ages 3+ Master Carton 12

12) Robot Replicas Item Number 89842 RRP - NA
Highly detailed and articulate non converting figures for older kids and collectors
Ages 4+ Master Carton 8

13) Robot Heroes Battle Scenes Item No 91524 RRP - NA
The next evolution of the robot heroes line, these mutli packs feature new human figures and vehilce modes of the key characters from the movie to recreate scenes from ROTF
Ages 3+ Master Carton TBC

14) Movie Helmet Item No 83907 RRP - NA
Speak through the voice mixer, allows kids to become their fave character from ROTF
Ages 5+ Master Carton 2

15) Robot Weapons Item No 83979 RRP - NA
- Deploy to replicate how the robot warriors fight, includes light and sound.
Ages 5+ Master Carton 2 Requires 2 x AA batteries

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/218726-rotf-uk-toy-details-devastator-sold-1-toy-more.html

griffin
12th February 2009, 03:13 PM
If we get that Devastator set, it is gonna be expensive! The UK seem to be paying about the same as us (in converted rates), so that boxset would either have to be sold here for $200, or Hasbro will heavily discount it like they seem to do with the larger sized figures (Ultimate Bumblebee, and most in the Supreme size).

fatbot
20th February 2009, 02:45 PM
If we get that Devastator set, it is gonna be expensive! The UK seem to be paying about the same as us (in converted rates), so that boxset would either have to be sold here for $200, or Hasbro will heavily discount it like they seem to do with the larger sized figures (Ultimate Bumblebee, and most in the Supreme size).

one would assume they would discount it, no one'd buy him if he $200

TF76
21st February 2009, 01:09 PM
I hope $150 is the max but around the time of it's release there is lots of sales, 20% off would be a huge discount.

I'm sure they will sell out as fast as Ult Bumblebee did, but i doubt it will sell as well in the long run, (at least in my scouting areas) even now so long after the movie, large numbers of Bumblebee still vanish, slowly but still they sill go. :confused:

I think Christmas and one restock is about all the life it will have as a popular toy probably the new Ult Bumblebee will still out sell it.

Just because some of these toys disappoint adults doesn't mean they are shelf warmers no matter how hard some people like to pretend. :rolleyes:

I'm over the shock of no individual bot modes now and hope it has an awesome gimmick for revealing the turbine in his chest and that will make it a more impressive height too.

I know I'll be out early fighting the mums and kids to try and score one. :D

G1Optimal
28th February 2009, 04:49 PM
I think, more detailed information has been revealed....

Revenge Of The Fallen Toy Case Assortments (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-toy-case-assortments-166935/)
Source:tfw2005.com (http://www.tfw2005.com)

STL
1st March 2009, 09:57 AM
I think, more detailed information has been revealed....

Revenge Of The Fallen Toy Case Assortments (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-toy-case-assortments-166935/)
Source:tfw2005.com (http://www.tfw2005.com)
Looks like old movie stuff is getting repainted. "Smokescreen" - TFM Jazz, anyone?

Bartrim
1st March 2009, 10:08 AM
I notice Desert Brawl in the deluxes as well. What I want to know is if there are supposed to be 40+ robots in this movie then why are they rehashing old characters.

Also who is theWolf in case 2? I haven't heard of no Wolf character.

STL
1st March 2009, 10:14 AM
Also who is theWolf in case 2? I haven't heard of no Wolf character.

Ravage? The guy seemed not very TF literate but was identifying by vehicle, I think

griffin
1st March 2009, 02:38 PM
Could indeed be some guess work there. But I agree, if there are 4 times more characters in TF2 than TF1, there should be 4 times more toys, so why pad it out even more with recolours and characters that aren't even in the TF2 movie?

swoop
1st March 2009, 05:11 PM
maybe they dont have all the figures ready for distribution and just want stock on the shelves

snazzbot 101
1st March 2009, 06:02 PM
Could indeed be some guess work there. But I agree, if there are 4 times more characters in TF2 than TF1, there should be 4 times more toys, so why pad it out even more with recolours and characters that aren't even in the TF2 movie?

But you've said yourself in other posts that there was a limited leadtime to R&D new figures for the new movie - so it's not surprising they're wanting to hit the ground running - and pad it out from the start.

Looking back on the first toyline it's clear Hasbro had some serious issues with distribution and with developing new product.
No doubt they've learnt their lesson and even now await their opportunity. . .
To empty our wallets

griffin
1st March 2009, 09:36 PM
That is a good point. If they include a heap of toys that aren't in the movie, they could work on them first, earlier, and we get some great toys (with enough time to get the engineering right), packed in with some flawed toys (that didn't have as much time as the designers would like).
It might end up helping the overall look of the toyline on shelves, and in kids hands, if there are some toys that would get higher 'ratings', regardless of them actually being in the movie.

i_amtrunks
2nd March 2009, 09:09 AM
It could work to their advantage.

Pad out early waves with repaints of the first movie toys. people who missed on the first movie toys might buy them, (and completionists will scream blue murder), while the padding allows more movie cast figures to be used in later waves, extending the relevance of the line.

The movie line died badly in it's last few months because whole lines were non movie characters and not so good repaints (and repaints of non movie figures).

Autocon
2nd March 2009, 09:10 PM
they had smokescreen and ramjet in FAB (plus skywarp which are molds of tf m1 ss) so i think they were always intended but were never released coz sales were dropping with the movie line

desert brawl? isnt he supoosed to be cannibalised to form megatron along with blackout!!