PDA

View Full Version : FREEBIE FOR HELP

kelvinchang99
13th February 2009, 12:00 PM
Hi guys,

I am getting some heads of TF casted for customs. I need to following items and they would only be borrowed. Once casted ~2 weeks will be given back to the owner plus a free gift selected from below.

Here is what I am looking for:
1) Cybertron Supreme Class Starscream head required ONLY
2) Cybertron Leader Class Primus head required ONLY

In return, I will provide a free gift to the person. Please select from one of the following:

- A free cast head of the above made from resin
- G1 Grotesque (missing wings only - sparks still works)
- Energon Deluxe figure
- Cybertron Deluxe figure
- Animated Lockdown loose Deluxe
- Animated Megatron Voyager class
- G1 loose Scattershot (figure only)

Or if you have a request, feel free to let me know.

Thank you in advance.

i_amtrunks
13th February 2009, 12:53 PM
I've got a Supreme Starscream that can live without his head for a couple of weeks.

If you are coming to the Parra Fair I can give it to you then, if not let me know where to send it.

kelvinchang99
13th February 2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks I_amtrunks. If you dont mind.. I will be at Parramatta fair.

Which of the above freebie would you like? I can bring it for you this sunday.

Thanks a million.

LMK

i_amtrunks
13th February 2009, 03:23 PM
I feel bad getting a figure for only lending you a head.

I've never seen the figures that shoot the "cold sparks" before, so if you could bring Grotesque along for me just to have a gander at I'd be much obliged.

And if I likes the gimmick, then perhaps I can at least give you a some money for him? :D

kelvinchang99
13th February 2009, 07:28 PM
No it really is alright. Its yours and I will bring him for Sunday. I want to thank you for helping me out.

Thanks.

fatbot
15th February 2009, 03:50 PM
i've got primus you can borrow for his head, i've got no idea how to yank it off, you can do it if you still want him.

kelvinchang99
15th February 2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks man. Actually I am right. I got sorted with a Primus head.

Thanks though and I think the electronics could pose a problem. I have found one without.

i_amtrunks
16th February 2009, 09:30 AM
Starscream's head was a bit of a hassle tog et off, but thanks to him not having electronic eyes, his head was easy tog et off.

Did disable the electronics on my Starscream, then when i got home decided to fix him back up again.

And Grotesque is freaking great KC, both me and the missus think the cold sparks idea was underutilised in toys!

kelvinchang99
17th March 2009, 03:16 PM
Trunks,

thanks for your help. I have your original head back now, so let me know your details and I will get it posted back to you.

Thanks once again for your kind help.

I have sent you a PM.