PDA

View Full Version : New Animated Deluxes now out.

Tallestblue
13th February 2009, 12:34 PM
I found Animated Swindle and Blurr at my Local Toyworld yesterday. But no Classics. :(

griffin
13th February 2009, 12:42 PM
Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown (the one assortment) have also been seen in Perth Toyworlds.

blackie
13th February 2009, 12:46 PM
might have to pop in to ringwood TK again and actually ask them to look out the back, maybe ill get lucky :D

Kyle
13th February 2009, 03:45 PM
I was very tempted to get a Bumblebee.... but not sure if the ones I saw this morning are the new ones with the corrected stingers, or just old stock the shops had. Are there confirmed ways of telling the new ones from the olds ones from the packaging? Would they have new item code/number, or simply an exact reprint of the original backing card?

Robzy
13th February 2009, 11:44 PM
I was very tempted to get a Bumblebee.... but not sure if the ones I saw this morning are the new ones with the corrected stingers, or just old stock the shops had. Are there confirmed ways of telling the new ones from the olds ones from the packaging? Would they have new item code/number, or simply an exact reprint of the original backing card?If there is a way, please... someone post it here! :o

Golden Phoenix
14th February 2009, 11:32 AM
I was very tempted to get a Bumblebee.... but not sure if the ones I saw this morning are the new ones with the corrected stingers, or just old stock the shops had. Are there confirmed ways of telling the new ones from the olds ones from the packaging? Would they have new item code/number, or simply an exact reprint of the original backing card?
I think they appear the same but they would have the fix. I doubt they would reuse the old mould because they have a fixed one from EG Bumblebee

Tallestblue
18th March 2009, 01:02 PM
This is waaaaaay late but I also picked up Animated Waspinator and Samurai Prowl from the same toyworld last weekend.

Toastfarmer
18th March 2009, 04:31 PM
So is it basically expected that we're not going to get any more Voyagers in the foreseeable future?

SilverDragon
18th March 2009, 08:22 PM
So is it basically expected that we're not going to get any more Voyagers in the foreseeable future?

Please, no. If there's no more Voyagers coming, the Animated Dinobots in my room will be without their leader. That would SUCK.

STL
19th March 2009, 01:03 AM
I've seen 'em but ain't paying $30 for 'em. Waiting for them to appear at the major retailers first.

jaydisc
19th March 2009, 07:30 AM
I've seen 'em but ain't paying $30 for 'em. Waiting for them to appear at the major retailers first.

So you can pay $29? :eek:

Kyle
19th March 2009, 10:19 AM
:o:p

MV75
19th March 2009, 05:47 PM
Please, no. If there's no more Voyagers coming, the Animated Dinobots in my room will be without their leader. That would SUCK.

You need Grimlock? Been sitting at my local bigw for ages.

SilverDragon
19th March 2009, 06:22 PM
You need Grimlock? Been sitting at my local bigw for ages.

Evidently, Big W is the place to go if I desire to obtain Grimlock.

*makes a mental note to take a trip to one in the holidays if possible*