PDA

View Full Version : 3rd wave Movie Robot Heroes pics.

griffin
31st January 2008, 04:09 PM
I think these are the third wave. Anyway, they all appear to be new moulds, which is always better than recolours. Plus, we get our own little Mountain Dew Dispenser Robot from the movie. Sure, it doesn't transform, but its one of the robot cast that hasn't yet had an official toy.
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=8928&dispsize=800&start=0

Ironhide and Dispensor (Mountain Dew Robot)
AllSpark Bumblebee and Starscream
Optimus Prime and Barricade
Battle Jazz and Megatron.

Paulbot
31st January 2008, 04:42 PM
Dispensor? Love it! Would never have expected that getting any sort of toy... but I just love that name.

dirge
31st January 2008, 08:58 PM
I will be buying Dispensor.... care not about the rest, though.

kup
31st January 2008, 10:47 PM
Not interested. Dispensor and the like were actually from a part of the movie that I personally hated.

I am looking forward to more G1 and the new BW robot heroes however. I have already collected all the previous G1 releases.
________
Synthetic Weed (http://syntheticweed.org)

llamatron
31st January 2008, 11:12 PM
Has wave 2 come out here yet? I was going to get a few of those (Ironhide... Bumblebee... etc) but might hold back now.

griffin
1st February 2008, 02:26 AM
The drought of toys has meant very little new stuff here since November. I think the only things new we got lately are the Slammers. I haven't heard of the 2nd wave of RHs being found here yet. :(

Soundwarp
1st February 2008, 07:19 AM
Wow, i missed the 2nd wave........

STL
1st February 2008, 09:42 AM
Wow, i missed the 2nd wave........

Nah, they haven't even come out yet. Outside of Dispensor who luckily comes with Ironhide, I'm not sure I'll even bother chasing this set down. Likely if I do grab them, it's b/c of the drought we're having.

Paulbot
1st February 2008, 10:42 AM
All of the characters in this wave (except Dispensor) already have figures, so I like that they are doing some creative things with them. That "rolling" Ironhide in particularly clever, and I haven't seen anything like that in the Star Wars or Marvel sister lines.

Thanatos
1st February 2008, 10:49 AM
Dispensor? Now that is some clever marketing. I love it.

darockk
1st February 2008, 10:53 AM
They should have made an arcee or someone else new. Now there's 3 different Optimus primes.

Yeah I havent even seen wave 2 yet. Whats going on with the Transformers toys in Australia? Are we even going to get anything from now on?

roller
1st February 2008, 11:25 AM
Dispensor maybe, if i can get it cheap

Why make Robot Heroes? They look like trolls and they cant do anything, why make them in such large quantities?

darockk
1st February 2008, 11:42 AM
Dispensor maybe, if i can get it cheap

Why make Robot Heroes? They look like trolls and they cant do anything, why make them in such large quantities?

its for the cheaper end of the market i guess, like movie legends. Not all family's can afford leader class figures for the kids.

Paulbot
1st February 2008, 11:48 AM
And they are soooo cute! How can you not love them :)

autobreadticon
1st February 2008, 07:03 PM
i dont like how they were released.

release the plain ugly one first then release the cool ones 3 waves down!!!

will get ironhide set and starscream set, so coool!!!!!!!

kup
2nd February 2008, 12:52 AM
release the plain ugly one first then release the cool ones 3 waves down!!!

I hope that this does not become a Transformers wide Hasbro marketing strategy as they are doing just that with the Movie Premium figures.

Release toys with cheapo finish first and some months later, release the same figures with quality paintjobs and finishes. That's lame and sticks of corporate greed.
________
ANAL HARDCORE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/91/hardcore/videos/1)

Pipesqueak
2nd February 2008, 12:48 PM
I just want this endless movie stuff tho pass so we can get animated, universe and more g1 robot heroes. The galvatron vs sunstreaker and blitzwing vs hound sets look great, but I bet we'll be waiting forever to see them.