PDA

View Full Version : PM box doesn't work.

Thanatos
17th February 2009, 03:36 PM
Hey guys, I can't seem to send PMs, and I can't figure out why. I've checked all my settings, including both the site and my personal internet settings, and there's no reason that it shouldn't be working.

Help me out :(

STL
17th February 2009, 05:27 PM
Definitely nothing wrong with mine. I think it just might be b.c ur special :) I'm sure one of the admin guys will get to it.

Robzy
17th February 2009, 06:11 PM
I'm sure one of the admin guys will get to it.Are there any left?

GoktimusPrime
17th February 2009, 06:45 PM
Are your inbox and outbox full? Check both "Received" and "Sent" messages.

Thanatos
17th February 2009, 07:11 PM
For some reason I can recieve PMs, but I cannot send them. Iceburn sent me a test one I've been unable to reply to.

Inbox and outbox are nowhere near full.

Help me griffin! :O

iceburn
17th February 2009, 07:58 PM
I receive your PM and replied you

Thanatos
17th February 2009, 08:50 PM
Strange, so now it's sending, but it's not saving to me PM box. Confusing ???

iceburn
17th February 2009, 09:12 PM
it's not saving to your PM mailbox because the upgrade has set the "save sent mails" checkbox as unticked. previously, it was always ticked first.

Thanatos
17th February 2009, 09:51 PM
Oh. That's interesting. How do I fix that?

iceburn
17th February 2009, 10:08 PM
Oh. That's interesting. How do I fix that?

just tick the checkbox everytime you send a PM?
i'm not sure if you can set it by default ticked and i don't think you can now
griffin is prob the best person to ask

griffin
19th February 2009, 04:11 PM
Send me a message with details of what is going wrong, and I'll look into it. If you are just assuming your messages aren't going through because it isn't saving a copy of them, that is because the current version of the board has the different default setting with the 'save a copy of PM to sent folder'. If it is not even allowing you the ability to type up a PM, then you need to let me know.

GoktimusPrime
21st February 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm experiencing a similar issue where my outbox isn't storing messages I've sent. So apologies to anyone if I've sent you the same PM multiple times as I wasn't sure if they'd been sent or not.