PDA

View Full Version : Whos the i******* t**** going to be in Revenge?

Vector Sigma 13
17th February 2009, 04:10 PM
Ok now that im in the appropriate section.

Im really excited about the characters in the new movie- weve seen most of them now but not all. Any idea about the remaining vehicles which have been spotted? I was thinking the icecream truck might be Kup but it seems Jetfire is the geriatric.

Anyone up for discussion?

Gutsman Heavy
17th February 2009, 04:36 PM
I think this should be in the Movie section, no offence Sigma, some are deathly afraid of spoilers, even of the alt-mode kind

Vector Sigma 13
18th February 2009, 08:18 PM
Bump

Sky Shadow
18th February 2009, 09:03 PM
Im really excited about the characters in the new movie- weve seen most of them now but not all. Any idea about the remaining vehicles which have been spotted? I was thinking the i******* t**** might be Kup but it seems J****** is the geriatric.

Um... you don't need to censor the post itself, just the title. Otherwise, you know, it doesn't make much s***e. ;)

So what's an i******* t****?

Gutsman Heavy
19th February 2009, 12:02 AM
icecream truck

Ode to a Grasshopper
19th February 2009, 01:41 AM
I want to know this one too.

I so want it to be an evil-clown-esque Decepticon. And get Mike Patton to voice it. :D

swoop
19th February 2009, 12:55 PM
It'll probably just be skids and mudflap before they get upgraded to shiny new cars

1orion2many
19th February 2009, 01:19 PM
It'll probably just be skids and mudflap before they get upgraded to shiny new cars

:)I believe that is correct but don't quote me:D

Vector Sigma 13
19th February 2009, 08:07 PM
That makes good sense as they were originally refering to the ice cream truck as the twins.

Hey- it seems to me that there is going to be a lot of sub plots in this movie. Perhaps too many. I hope they dont ruin it by doing so. That last xmen movie was a bit like that- introduced all these new characters and they were only on the screen for five minutes (if i recall right, its been awhile).

Robzy
19th February 2009, 08:18 PM
Hey- it seems to me that there is going to be a lot of sub plots in this movie. Perhaps too many. I hope they dont ruin it by doing so. That last xmen movie was a bit like that- introduced all these new characters and they were only on the screen for five minutes Well, Roberto Orci has already confirmed there will be around 40 robots in the film... (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/roberto-orci-discusses-scene-additions-fan-love-starscream-and-40-robots-166683/)

Bartrim
19th February 2009, 08:30 PM
I can see Bay doing that. The twins get an upgrade from a dodgy ice cream truck into 2 new Chevys do a nice scenic drive across Egypt transform into robots and get ripped into quadriplets by the Fallen:D

i_amtrunks
20th February 2009, 08:04 AM

Personally I think it's a downgrade! :p

40 robots in a 160 minute film... they couldn't give 8 robots more than 3 seconds of time in a 145 minute film, while 2 robots got a few minutes each...

Most of them will probably get a name call, followed by a death scene.

Bartrim
20th February 2009, 08:14 AM
Most of them will probably get a name call, followed by a death scene.

Thats what I was thinking. Apart from those that have been previously mentioned. The Twins, Jolt, Jetfire etc the rest will probably be fodder.

1orion2many
20th February 2009, 10:08 AM
Thats what I was thinking. Apart from those that have been previously mentioned. The Twins, Jolt, Jetfire etc the rest will probably be fodder.

:(Sniffle Sniffle Jazz:(