PDA

View Full Version : B******n revealed!

Gutsman Heavy
18th February 2009, 01:40 PM
Whirl vs Bludgeon, Ramjet & Skywarp, in pack pics (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-bludgeon-whirl-skywarp-ramjet-in-package-images-166842/)

So that Wreckage redeco is Bludgeon, well played Hasbro, you've earned my money. Ramjet, & 'Warp are still misses though.

i_amtrunks
18th February 2009, 01:52 PM
Whirl vs Bludgeon, Ramjet & Skywarp, in pack pics (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-bludgeon-whirl-skywarp-ramjet-in-package-images-166842/)

So that Wreckage redeco is Bludgeon, well played Hasbro, you've earned my money. Ramjet, & 'Warp are still misses though.

I wish Bludgeon was not packed with one of the weakest toys made in the past few years...

And who knew Whirl was a Metaliko master?

MV75
18th February 2009, 05:01 PM
Uh, whirl has the blade pack removed....... I thought it was stuck permanently on.

Gun hands seekers loose big time. The new mould rocks, loose that old starscream mould hasbro. Throw it away now.

Defcon
18th February 2009, 06:09 PM
You can take the blades off the back of Evac as well. Don't know if you can on Blackout. Sadly these decos would be more at home in the Universe Line, on Universe molds of course!

Sky Shadow
18th February 2009, 06:17 PM
Whirl is very pretty. I was thining of buying an Evac at K-Mart tomorrow, but maybe I'll wait for this...

Tallestblue
18th February 2009, 07:37 PM
FREAKIN' WALMART!!! I am so sick of awesome toys being exclusive to [I]them[I]Grrrrrr.

Autocon
18th February 2009, 08:43 PM
feel your pain tallestblue

are they all coming over here?

or will i need someone to buy them for me :o

Lord_Zed
19th February 2009, 12:12 AM
Damn those are actualy a clever repaints. Typical Walmart only then. :(

FFN
19th February 2009, 03:40 AM
FREAKIN' WALMART!!! I am so sick of awesome toys being exclusive to [I]them[I]Grrrrrr.
Damn those are actualy a clever repaints. Typical Walmart only then. :( Exclusives in America don't really apply here. As we've seen before, I assume Hasbro AU can just offer the same products to local retailers, and it's up to whatever chain is interested to get them, and that's why we can get stuff that were exclusive to X US store when the US store doesn't exist here.