PDA

View Full Version : I******e Pics

STL
18th February 2009, 11:20 PM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-images-of-rotf-ironhide/15212/

Very disappointed. Completely disappointed to be correct. The colour scheme looks so pathetic for a new release. Given this is the 3rd time they've used the mold, you'd figure they could get it right. I'll buy it but likely just for the guns.

Ode to a Grasshopper
19th February 2009, 02:54 AM
Now they've fixed the guns I'm going to grab one, but I'm also waiting for the inevitable repaint in the hopes of a red version (maybe with better side panels please?) this time around.

i_amtrunks
19th February 2009, 09:24 AM
I'm hating the "Special programs" logo. It's too "United Nations" for my liking.

Strangely the grey doesnt look as bad as I thought it would, but it makes me wonder if Ironhide will actually be that colour in the movie, or if he will stay black...

TF76
19th February 2009, 09:57 AM
I like the old one better, it looks really cheap. I think even the Offroad repiant is nicer. :confused:

To me it's not worth it for the guns. $40 in my pocket! :D

Robzy
19th February 2009, 01:30 PM
Pass!

Bumbleb33
19th February 2009, 11:15 PM
Does anyone else think it looks like he has a new head sculpt?

STL
19th February 2009, 11:25 PM
Does anyone else think it looks like he has a new head sculpt?

To me, it looks more like new paints. Anyone else?

jacksplatt11
19th February 2009, 11:29 PM
What's the go with GI Joe style beret on the Autobot logo? So cheesy

Also, what kind of highly secretive military program involving transforming aliens from space is called "Special Program"?? What happened to Sector 7?...

Stompy
19th February 2009, 11:41 PM
Erk. Looks like a bottle of mustard exploded over him. The original Ironhide is still the best. Even the premium and offroad repaint weren't as good. This one is tempting for the new weapon.

And I agree, that beret over the insignia is dodgy as. Feels like Le Tranformereau Ootobott.

STL
19th February 2009, 11:41 PM

Them the words I couldn't find when I saw that beret.

FFN
20th February 2009, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I believe it's a new head sculpt. His face is slighly asymmetrical now.

Them the words I couldn't find when I saw that beret. You people don't know how to have fun :(

Also, what kind of highly secretive military program involving transforming aliens from space is called "Special Program"?? What happened to Sector 7?... Sector Seven was disbanded by the order of Keller at the end of the first movie. Alliance shows the events leading up to the disbanding and the dumping of the Decepticons at sea.

NEST seemingly replaces it.