PDA

View Full Version : Preview Figures released in France!

Kyle
24th February 2009, 10:50 AM
Apparently these're already being released in France! :eek: Wonder when we'll get them here. :p

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-preview-figures-bumblebee-and-soundwave-released-in-france-166883/

GoktimusPrime
24th February 2009, 12:22 PM
C'est magnifique! A whole lot better than the Protoforms we got as the Preview figures last time! :p

i_amtrunks
24th February 2009, 01:09 PM
C'est magnifique! A whole lot better than the Protoforms we got as the Preview figures last time! :p

You mean there are things better than those Movie Rocklords? :D

Are these actually preview figures? I know they are in the tri-lingual packaging, but there's nothing overtly obvious for a dummy like me to see that mentions them being preview figures, and are not just early released figures from the first wave...

Either way its a good choice to get two of the most recognisable names out early.

Thanatos
24th February 2009, 01:19 PM
You mean there are things better than those Movie Rocklords? :D

Are these actually preview figures? I know they are in the tri-lingual packaging, but there's nothing overtly obvious for a dummy like me to see that mentions them being preview figures, and are not just early released figures from the first wave...

Either way its a good choice to get two of the most recognisable names out early.

I think trunks that "preview" is just a moniker for the first wave of toys in the movie line, especially since I'm assuming this is protoform Soundwave and we've already had Bumblebee in the last movie.

Resisting this line is actually proving harder and harder. I really want Sideswipe if nothing else.

Kyle
24th February 2009, 01:25 PM
I actually liked the Prime Rocklord very much... :D

Doubledealer
24th February 2009, 06:22 PM
Meh, Je ne voudrais pas les Transformers merde. :p

Lord_Zed
24th February 2009, 08:13 PM

Hey Protoform Starscream is still my favourte mould of movie Starscream so far, and Prime was a cool action figure. This new pair of pretty much a repaint and another whatsit don't seem that much better to me. :(