PDA

View Full Version : Returning

kup
27th February 2009, 04:01 PM
As a chapter of my life tragically comes to a close and duties to my family are almost at an end, I feel that I can begin to return to my own life both professional and social even though there is now a part of me forever missing but as they say, one must go on.

It is incredible how life can radically change from one minute to the next, redefining your own existence and how you perceive it. You never know when your whole world could suddenly change so don't take the people in your life for granted, particularly family. You never know when it could be the last time you see one of them.

I wish to thank all who sent me their condolences and their spiritual support. It helped me get through a very difficult period which in turn helped to give me the strength to support my family.

Now that I am back home and in my own life, I need to get back to the responsibilities that I have towards several members which I was not able to fulfill due to my absence at the Parramatta Fair.

I will contact and make arrangements with fans who I have unfinished business with:

Gamblor
liegeprime
Unicron
iceburn

Please let me know if I am forgetting anyone.

Thank you all

Ruben

Vector Sigma 13
27th February 2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome back Kup, good to have you back.

optimus1
27th February 2009, 04:37 PM
Welcome back Kup

My condolences go out to you and your family

roller
27th February 2009, 08:05 PM
you rock Rubes!

Kyle
27th February 2009, 08:46 PM
Welcome back kup! Take care buddy. :)

Robzy
27th February 2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome back Kup :)

Tober
27th February 2009, 11:05 PM
Good to have you back kup.

My sincere condolences too, I can't think of anything worse than losing a loved one.

liegeprime
27th February 2009, 11:12 PM
Welcome back... . Ive faced death in the family once, but we were prepared for it as it was from a terminal illness, still the hurt is there. Your loss is far more severe in its situation. Again my condolences. Be strong.

STL
28th February 2009, 09:05 AM
Welcome back. Best wishes, mate.

GoktimusPrime
28th February 2009, 05:34 PM
My sincere condolensces.

Lord_Zed
28th February 2009, 11:38 PM
I was so sorry to hear about your family tragedy.

But it's great to have you back.

orionpax1
1st March 2009, 09:14 AM
my condolences i too know what its like to loose a family member but life does go on and gets better. And good to see you back.