PDA

View Full Version : Classics Astrotrain x 4 -

kelvinchang99
2nd March 2009, 09:31 AM
Hi guys,

I am looking for 4 x Classics Astrotrain.

Let me know if anyone has any they dont need.

I am willing to trade for figures also, however, let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Kelvin

Sky Shadow
2nd March 2009, 09:56 AM
I am looking for 4 x Classics Astrotrain.

Hmm... is a Raiden on its way? (Sorry - I can't help though - I have a Henkei Astrotrain in the mail, but I kind of want to keep it once it gets here. :))

kelvinchang99
2nd March 2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, Raiden is in the plan.

jacksplatt11
2nd March 2009, 12:11 PM
kelvinchang99 - Custom Combiner Creating King, haha

Sorry, can't help though

jaydisc
2nd March 2009, 01:14 PM
What is the market value and/or what are you expecting to pay? Do you need instructions, weapons or packaging?

For trade, do you have an Energon Snowcat or Tow-line?

kelvinchang99
2nd March 2009, 02:20 PM
Hi Jaydisc,

I can get them for around AUD$27 Each shipped from US and these are MISB.

I however, do not need these to be MISB as they are planned for customs so figure only is what I am after. Weapon will be a plus.

I dont collect the energon line so I dont have those for trade but I have Animated line if any interest you.

Jacksplatt11, I go through phases. With every combiner though, I think I am getting better, but havent had the heart to put them on eBay.

dirge
3rd March 2009, 07:39 AM
99, I'll happily offload mine... did you want them soon or wait till next fair (May)? LMK (:

Fungal Infection
3rd March 2009, 12:12 PM
I've got a loose one complete with backing card if you're keen. PM me if interested.

Trailer Park Ninja
3rd March 2009, 06:38 PM
See also here;

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3685

jaydisc
6th March 2009, 10:06 AM
Hey KC, after a bit of deliberation and consultation with my boy, I have a complete one you can have for $10 + shipping. Would be happy to pass it to Gamblor when he's down later this month if that's convenient. Lemme know.

kelvinchang99
6th March 2009, 02:10 PM
Hi Jaydisc,

Thanks, I have just sent you a PM. Thank you.

GoktimusPrime
7th March 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm willing to part with my Classics Astrotrain - no backing card though. On the other hand, I know that Eazy D (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/member.php?u=104) is looking for a Classics Astrotrain with card so I think it'd be really good if someone could help fix him up. :)

kelvinchang99
8th March 2009, 10:02 AM
Hi all, thanks for the help. I have all the parts now. Look forward to Raiden in the coming months :)

Much appreciate it.

kelvinchang99
12th March 2009, 11:04 PM
Hi all, this is back on. Taking stock on the Astrotrain, I am actually missing 2. If anyone still has a classic astrotrain loose they want to offload, please PM me. Thank you.

Oilspill
2nd April 2009, 05:20 PM
I've got one for you :) Gun & instructions included. $14 + shipping.