PDA

View Full Version : Target 20% Off Toys 5/3-11/3

Stompy
2nd March 2009, 06:38 PM
Catalogue (http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=1186527378059&pageview=two) is up at Target website.

20% Off All Toys.

Might get myself a spare Stealth Lockdown and Lego.

SofaMan
2nd March 2009, 07:24 PM
Hopefully some of our local Targets actually deign to restock in time for this sale.

The Adelaide store on Saturday was literally bare of TFs, and has been since Christmas. It was actually embarrassing.

Lord_Zed
2nd March 2009, 07:27 PM
Wow Targets in you area stock popular toys?

Round here they have zip, 20% of nothing is still nothing sadly.

Robzy
2nd March 2009, 07:44 PM
Yay, finally a Sale!!!

You're right about Target SofaMan - disgraceful!

max_exsplosion
2nd March 2009, 08:06 PM
I just tried doing a search on their database system and I had no luck in finding any transformer stock at all.

GoktimusPrime
2nd March 2009, 09:37 PM
Round here they have zip, 20% of nothing is still nothing sadly.
+1 QFT.

Lots of Pinkimus Primes around though - they seem to be shelfwarming. I still wouldn't get one on sale though. :/

Golden Phoenix
2nd March 2009, 11:18 PM
Looks good. Just hope the Pirates get to target. I know the Power Miners are there now. Should be able to grab one of them

i_amtrunks
3rd March 2009, 08:28 AM
Now all we need is Target to learn how to order in toys that aren't from last years July Toy Sale.

sifun
3rd March 2009, 08:34 AM
target cbd stocked a crap load of stealth lockdowns and evolution of a hero 2 pack bbs. Ewwwwwwwwwww

STL
3rd March 2009, 10:21 AM
Yeah. not much. Maybe lego... i reckon Lego... :D

Stompy
5th March 2009, 11:09 PM
There were still a ton of Animated Stealth Lockdown and Rescue Ratchet battle packs at Highpoint Target. Also a few each of Movie, Big Daddy, Grindcore, Divebomb & Jolt @ $21.65

There was a lone 25th Prime which I snapped up as the rrp scanned at $85 and after discount was $68. So I snapped it up. Along with a few Lego.

llamatron
5th March 2009, 11:43 PM
I checked out Target Innaloo. Not only did they have *zero* Transformers, they had actually removed all the shelf space for them too. Taken out the price tags, removed the little strips that run on the edges of the shelves and put Star Wars stuff there instead. All TFs, gone. Nothing left in the entire toy section to even suggest that the brand existed.

valkyrie_76
5th March 2009, 11:46 PM
Just like Rockingham..............not at all on the shelves.

ITS A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!!!

Having a look at Perth tomorrow and Mandurah on Saturday.

dirge
6th March 2009, 12:11 PM
I've never even seen this battle pack, thanks to the quality of my local Targets.

Target Hurstville get paltry stock, if at all - ATM they have one Pinkimus. Miranda receive a lot of stock but it'll last a day or two, tops. Rockdale will likely have stock of TFs, but they hold onto older stock for a while and often skip waves as a result.

Zahhak
6th March 2009, 08:35 PM
Im pretty sure Target(in WA)hasn't and wont order anymore transformers till the new movie.
Joondalup has 1xLeaderClass Ultra Magnus
Cannington has 1xSilverbolt, 1xVoyger Class Megatron animated(hidden behind a millenum Falcon on the bottom shelf, I would of Hid silverbolt too but for some reason didn't)
So if you wan't to take addvatage of the 20% off at target don't hold your breath.

valkyrie_76
6th March 2009, 09:32 PM
Well Target Perth CBD is empty as well so thats two I have been to with absolutely nothing TF in stock.

FFN
7th March 2009, 06:30 AM
Target has, for some reason, been staying away from Transformers like the Plague since mid-2008. I don't understand it. All the other retailers are proceeding like business as usual. Was Target stuck with a load of unsold gear or something?

STL
7th March 2009, 09:05 AM
Target has, for some reason, been staying away from Transformers like the Plague since mid-2008. I don't understand it. All the other retailers are proceeding like business as usual. Was Target stuck with a load of unsold gear or something?

Got no idea. The only major restock they had was for Christmas where they brought onto the shelves Animated Wave 3 (old by that point), 25th Anniv Prime, Ultras, Legends 5 packs. And now they're getting old and dead stock. Hardly inspiring,

SofaMan
7th March 2009, 12:34 PM
I checked out Target Innaloo. Not only did they have *zero* Transformers, they had actually removed all the shelf space for them too. Taken out the price tags, removed the little strips that run on the edges of the shelves and put Star Wars stuff there instead. All TFs, gone. Nothing left in the entire toy section to even suggest that the brand existed.

Target in Adelaide did the same thing. :mad:

Target Sefton Park had only 2 x Butter Ratchet and 1 x Pinkimus.

valkyrie_76
7th March 2009, 01:39 PM
Going to check out Mandurah Target today so hopefully they have something there (there was stuff there two weeks ago).

SilverDragon
7th March 2009, 05:54 PM
Target Broadway (the most accessible for me) has had only one Transformer-related item for over four months: the Robot Heroes Cheetor/Blackarachnia pack. I have theorised that, upon someone buying it, a torrent of Transformers will appear on the shelf the very next day. I am not, however, going to put that theory to the test since I don't want either of them.

Borgeman
10th March 2009, 10:23 AM
the had the movie deluxes (not the all spark ones, just the plain ones) down to $12 on sale, but there was only one swindle out of 4 stores ive been to...

George

jaydisc
10th March 2009, 11:40 AM
Oooh. Clearance! This is your opportunity for that Camshaft Paul!