PDA

View Full Version : ACT Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

XMan
30th November 2013, 02:48 PM
Belconnen TRU has one MP Soundwave in the bins opposite the TF aisle, for the sale price of $104.99 as at 12pm

MayzaPrime
15th December 2013, 08:40 PM
Big W Civic had Cyberverse Hardshell...

Its apart of my collection now :D

MayzaPrime
20th December 2013, 06:07 PM
Big W Civic and Tuggeranong both have 3 YOTS Omega Supremes

MayzaPrime
22nd January 2014, 06:11 PM
Big W Woden has Kreo Microchangers wave 3

KingGrimlock
1st March 2014, 02:07 PM
Myer in civic has 2 Gaia unicron and Optimus packs. $99 each for those who are looking for them.

MayzaPrime
2nd March 2014, 03:36 PM
Tuggeranong Big W have YOTS Omega Supreme, they weren't on the shelf but I found them in a box about to be packed on the shelf. So if you missed out on this figure now is your chance to pick it up at retail price.

Kmart also had YOTS Optimus for $49

I also picked up Ace vehicons, Rot Gut, Bluestreak and Divebomb this morning from Woolworths

XMan
3rd March 2014, 04:19 PM
Gaia Unicron and Prime at Myer Belconnen $99

Maruten
12th March 2014, 12:55 PM
Tuggeranong Target has two First Edition AoE Primes. 20% off toys today, bringing it down to $79.20.

Pig's_A_King
12th March 2014, 03:00 PM
Thanx to Mayzaprime, i stopped by Big W just then. In Brisbane by the way. And came accross Omega, I took him to the counter and paid $74 for him... Thanx MayzaPrime for the sighting.. Low behold... It applied to the Big W I popped into :)

MayzaPrime
13th March 2014, 07:01 PM
Thanx to Mayzaprime, i stopped by Big W just then. In Brisbane by the way. And came accross Omega, I took him to the counter and paid $74 for him... Thanx MayzaPrime for the sighting.. Low behold... It applied to the Big W I popped into :)

Glad to help, enjoy!!! :D

MayzaPrime
23rd March 2014, 01:41 PM
Target Tuggeranong has First Edition AoE Optimus Prime for $79...

KingGrimlock
26th March 2014, 01:49 PM
ACT Big W stores are now selling covenant of primus books. Best time to pick one up as they are on sale for $50, marked down from $68 I believe. I just picked mine up from gungahlin.

MayzaPrime
10th April 2014, 08:46 PM
Big W civic has FE Optimus Prime for $68 and pretty much nothing else :(

I guess the retailers are wait for more movie stuff

KingGrimlock
11th April 2014, 12:14 AM
Its being really depressing for transformers lately, last figure I bought in store was a long while ago. My recent stuff I've had to get from ebay. :(

MayzaPrime
11th April 2014, 05:09 PM
I picked up Kreo Menasor and Computron from Toys R Us Majura park today for $17 they still have a few left. (They are located near the non-movie lego)

They also have the custom Kreo for $10 (These were on the Transformers shelf)
Bumblebee
Megatron
Optimus Prime
Ironhide
Starscream

But no Soundwave

Maruten
4th May 2014, 03:03 PM
Saw AoE Power Battlers Hound and Strafe at Gungahlin Big W today. Strafe looks pretty nice but boy, Hound is ugly.

KingGrimlock
4th May 2014, 07:13 PM
They didnt have any of the AoE deluxes?

MayzaPrime
4th May 2014, 07:31 PM
I checked Tuggeranong (Big W, Target, Kmart) nothing at all

Maruten
5th May 2014, 07:51 AM
Yeah, only the Power Battlers in Gungahlin, and only a couple left.

The_Damned
5th May 2014, 08:28 AM
they had some of those new basic deluxes at airport big w

Maruten
5th May 2014, 09:32 AM
Big W Woden has more Power Battlers - Bumblebee, Hound, Strafe, Crosshairs. Presumably the other four characters are wave 2?

KingGrimlock
5th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Belconnen had nothing new and the kmart transformer section was really bare like a giant empty space. My guess is they will have the new toys by the end of the week.

Maruten
7th May 2014, 05:01 PM
Toyworld Fyshwick unpacked their AOE stuff this arvo - deluxes, voyagers, power battlers, construct-bots. Plenty of everything.

When I got there a guy said "your timing's great, we're just putting them out", and then a girl came over and said "these are embargoed until the 17th, should we put them out the back again?"

I was all "Noooooooo! These are all over the country, let me have them!" And the guy said "Yeah, a heap of stores have broken street so we got permission to sell them early."

So yay.

ITZTRU
7th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Did you happen to take note of anything else they had there Maruten? I'm particularly after Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus?

MayzaPrime
7th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Toyworld Fyshwick unpacked their AOE stuff this arvo - deluxes, voyagers, power battlers, construct-bots. Plenty of everything.

When I got there a guy said "your timing's great, we're just putting them out", and then a girl came over and said "these are embargoed until the 17th, should we put them out the back again?"

I was all "Noooooooo! These are all over the country, let me have them!" And the guy said "Yeah, a heap of stores have broken street so we got permission to sell them early."

So yay.

I know were I am going tomorrow, and its pay day

Winning!!! :D

The_Damned
7th May 2014, 07:56 PM
Did you happen to take note of anything else they had there Maruten? I'm particularly after Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus?

no they didn't have it there the other day.

ITZTRU
7th May 2014, 08:35 PM
cool thanks for letting me know man

Maruten
8th May 2014, 10:07 AM
Woden Big W now also has the Construct-bots Dinobot Riders (OP, BB, Drift). $12 each, which is more than I expected for those tiny bags!

Still nothing else except the Power Battlers though.

Maruten
8th May 2014, 02:07 PM
Target Civic now has

Power Battlers
Deluxes
Flip/Smash & Change Grimlock/Optimus
1 Step Grimlock/Optimus

So a bunch of stuff I haven't seen anywhere else in Canberra.

MayzaPrime
8th May 2014, 06:12 PM
Fyshwick Super Toyworld has a heap of AOE stuff

However I did leader Grimlock, Evasion Prime, and the 4 deluxe figures.

So whats left???

2x Leader Prime
0x Leader Grimlock
1x Voyager Prime
2x Voyager Grimlock
1x Deluxe Bumblebee

Heaps of flip shots & Construct-bots

deceptibot
8th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Target Civic now has

Power Battlers
Deluxes
Flip/Smash & Change Grimlock/Optimus
1 Step Grimlock/Optimus

So a bunch of stuff I haven't seen anywhere else in Canberra.

Pretty much the same at Target Belconnen as well

Darthprimus
8th May 2014, 08:07 PM
kmart belmont g-town has those 12inch aoe 2xgrimlock and 2xoptimus. they look nasty.

Maruten
9th May 2014, 09:18 AM
Big W Woden has put out the new Microchanger blind bags (Nightbeat etc) and Combiners (Grimstone, Obsidian, Lazerbolt, Volcanicon).

MayzaPrime
9th May 2014, 07:13 PM
Big W Woden has put out the new Microchanger blind bags (Nightbeat etc) and Combiners (Grimstone, Obsidian, Lazerbolt, Volcanicon).

Big W Majura Park has these also

Maruten
9th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Checked a couple of Big Ws again.

Civic now has Deluxes, Power Battlers, Construct-bots Dinobots (no riders), Smash/Flip change, and 1 Steps.

Gungahlin has Deluxes, Construct-bots Riders, and the new Microchangers and Combiners.

So most stuff should be pretty easy to find now. Voyagers are probably the things I've seen the least. Actually I haven't seen the Leaders anywhere either.

KingGrimlock
9th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Checked a couple of Big Ws again.

Civic now has Deluxes, Power Battlers, Construct-bots Dinobots (no riders), Smash/Flip change, and 1 Steps.

Gungahlin has Deluxes, Construct-bots Riders, and the new Microchangers and Combiners.

So most stuff should be pretty easy to find now. Voyagers are probably the things I've seen the least. Actually I haven't seen the Leaders anywhere either.
Have you seen any scorn deluxes? I havent been able to find any so far.

MayzaPrime
9th May 2014, 11:30 PM
Have you seen any scorn deluxes? I havent been able to find any so far.

Give Super Toyword at Fyswick a call, they might still have a case or 2 out the back. The checkout chick said that they know that the TF movie toys sell fast so they always have a few extra.

Good Hunting :D

Maruten
10th May 2014, 10:09 AM
I got my Scorn from Toyworld and I've certainly seen a few in Big Ws as well. I'll keep an eye out.

Maruten
10th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Toyworld now has no deluxes out except a lone High Octane Bee. Heaps of power battlers, voyagers, leaders, and all the construct-bots including the Dino Warrior pairs which I haven't seen anywhere else.

I don't get all the voyager Grimlock hate, I think he looks much better than the leader.

MayzaPrime
10th May 2014, 02:03 PM
Toyworld now has no deluxes out except a lone High Octane Bee. Heaps of power battlers, voyagers, leaders, and all the construct-bots including the Dino Warrior pairs which I haven't seen anywhere else.

I don't get all the voyager Grimlock hate, I think he looks much better than the leader.

I think the hate is more aimed at the fact that we have a Leader class Prime & Grimlock as well as Voyager Class Prime & Grimlock all released at the same time. It would have been better to have voyager Galvatron instead of Grimlock.

I think the voyager Grimlock is a solid figure but I went with the leader version for the size, Grimlock should always be massive. :D

Maruten
10th May 2014, 02:58 PM
I'd settle for any Decepticons at all right now!

MayzaPrime
10th May 2014, 03:00 PM
I'd settle for any Decepticons at all right now!

Haha... I have been thinking the same thing

KingGrimlock
10th May 2014, 03:13 PM
Mananged to pick up scorne, slug and bumblebee from Big W in Gungahlin. Belconnen Kmart still has nothing in the transformer section, sticking to the embargo i'm guessing.

deceptibot
12th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Mananged to pick up scorne, slug and bumblebee from Big W in Gungahlin. Belconnen Kmart still has nothing in the transformer section, sticking to the embargo i'm guessing.

Yeah, saw scorn & slug at big-w Gungahlin over the weekend, perhaps gone now then. Word to the wise, I picked up both from Target Belconnen last week, but they were hiding behind the quick changers that are about the same size. Perhaps a mix up when they stocked the shelves, but weirdly they also scanned constructo-bots at the register.

KingGrimlock
13th May 2014, 12:35 PM
Just picked up voyager grimlock and optimus for $45 at toyworld in fyshwick. No more voyager grimlock but still one optimus. Also had a few leader grimlock in all their chrome goodness. Plenty of deluxes too.

MayzaPrime
14th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Big W Civic has AOE stuff in

XMan
18th May 2014, 08:53 AM
Toys R Us Belconnen has the AOE Deluxes and Voyagers in stock :)

Maruten
18th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Just found the repackaged Legends in Civic Target, first time I've seen them. Ugly little things compared to the excellent Legends we get now.

MayzaPrime
18th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Just found the repackaged Legends in Civic Target, first time I've seen them. Ugly little things compared to the excellent Legends we get now.

They still have reveal the shield branding on the back

Maruten
23rd May 2014, 10:38 PM
Toyworld now has Leader "wave" 2, Bumblebee.

deceptibot
23rd May 2014, 11:22 PM
Toyworld now has Leader "wave" 2, Bumblebee.

Kmart Belconnen have had those for about a week now. Pretty ordinary 'repaint'

Maruten
29th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Wave 2 deluxes have hit locally. Found Strafe, Slash and Drift in Woden Big W.

Hopefully the second waves of voyagers (high hopes for Hound; Galvatron looks awful without extra paint) and construct-bots (adorable tiny Crosshairs!!) will follow shortly.

MayzaPrime
29th May 2014, 06:26 PM
Wave 2 deluxes have hit locally. Found Strafe, Slash and Drift in Woden Big W.

Any left?

Maruten
29th May 2014, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I think they had a few of everything. They were finally well stocked after weeks of empty pegs on their AoE display.

Didn't see wave 2 voyagers, but didn't actually look at the construct-bots. -.-

Expected to regret buying deluxe Drift, but he's okay. Slash on the other hand is rubbish. Some cool little pieces of engineering in the middle of a weird, ugly mess. I think I need to come to grips with his transformation better but even so, I can't see any way that he's going to win me over. All the Dinobots are a bit, uh, chaotic -- but Slash is the first one where the end result isn't something I love.

Strafe is awesome, probably #2 deluxe after Scorn.

Maruten
30th May 2014, 09:31 AM
Woden does have the wave 2 contsruct-bot Dinobots (Slash and Scorn) but not the Riders to go with them. -.-

MayzaPrime
30th May 2014, 06:26 PM
I managed to pick up Scorn, Strafe and Drift from Big W Tuggeranong

Still heaps there

deceptibot
3rd June 2014, 07:49 PM
Picked up YotS Optimus from Myer in Belconnen yesterday. Still another 10 or so there, so looks like they're gearing up for the sale that starts on the 9th.

MayzaPrime
3rd June 2014, 10:52 PM
Picked up YotS Optimus from Myer in Belconnen yesterday. Still another 10 or so there, so looks like they're gearing up for the sale that starts on the 9th.

Do you mean Year of the Horse MP Optimus?

deceptibot
4th June 2014, 08:33 PM
Do you mean Year of the Horse MP Optimus?

oops, yep, year of the horse

Maruten
14th June 2014, 11:20 AM
Big W Tuggers has the weird fighty robots dudes thing, and the Preds Rising OP/Predaking two-pack. Surprised to see that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/926F8CBF-AFCF-43B1-8227-122E2112C94B.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/5DBFDC14-119E-447B-85AC-CCD8DDFC7750.jpg

I like the deco on that Cyberverse Prime. Battle Masters Prime looks kind of cool but there's a weirdly small amount of Megatron in Battle Masters Megs.

Maruten
17th June 2014, 08:10 AM
Toyworld now has the ENORMOUS Stomp & Chomp Grimlock which I haven't seen anywhere else. It is HUGE.

Maruten
19th June 2014, 10:46 AM
Woden Big W has expanded their AoE shelfspace dramatically and now has the AoE Legions and the Construct-Bots "Dinofire" Grimlock & OP set.

I still haven't seen wave two Voyagers, wave 2 Dinobot Riders or the Goldie mini-figures anywhere.

colin78
19th June 2014, 07:44 PM
Toyworld now has the ENORMOUS Stomp & Chomp Grimlock which I haven't seen anywhere else. It is HUGE.

Did you find a price for him?

Maruten
20th June 2014, 08:36 AM
No, didn't see it, sorry. Going by his size I am assuming $∞. :)

deceptibot
21st June 2014, 02:30 PM
I picked up the goldie G1 Optimus & Megatron from TRU Belconnen about 2 weeks ago. $5 each, still quite a number of various characters there.

Saw the AoE wave 2 voyagers in TRU Belco yesterday, and the optimus & grimlock 2 pack (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-4-AOE-Silver-Knight-Optimus-Prime-Grimlock-2-Pack-Target-Exclusive-/171352630721?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27e569a5c1) in Target Belco ($60). The chrome grimlock is nice, but not digging the forced G1 colors, and his weapons seem to be almost pink rather than red.

Woden Big W has expanded their AoE shelfspace dramatically and now has the AoE Legions and the Construct-Bots "Dinofire" Grimlock & OP set.

I still haven't seen wave two Voyagers, wave 2 Dinobot Riders or the Goldie mini-figures anywhere.

Maruten
21st June 2014, 04:39 PM
Oh, cool. I'll check Belco again tomorrow.

I just saw the wave two Voyagers for the first time in Majura Park Big W. the TRU there has bugger all -- the display at the front has a lot of empty pegs showing. Not that there was anything new or interesting there anyway.

Maruten
22nd June 2014, 12:57 PM
Belconnen TRU also has Rescue Bots Optimus Primal, who is huge and awesome. He was in the display at the front of the store, but was on a shelf belonging to something else - he didn't scan at the register; eventually they figured out he was supposed to be $70 but they sold him at the price on the shelf ($50, for some completely different product) so that was cool.

Maruten
5th July 2014, 10:55 AM
Toyworld now has the single figure Mashers -- Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bee, Drift, Bulkhead. Had seen the bigger ones in TRU but not the individuals.

If anyone was still wondering about the price of Stomp & Chomp Grimlock, he's $150.

MayzaPrime
5th July 2014, 04:11 PM
Belconnen TRU also has Rescue Bots Optimus Primal, who is huge and awesome. He was in the display at the front of the store, but was on a shelf belonging to something else - he didn't scan at the register; eventually they figured out he was supposed to be $70 but they sold him at the price on the shelf ($50, for some completely different product) so that was cool.

Nice score!

Maruten
5th July 2014, 07:35 PM
He's pretty amazing! A great backup for those who can't afford Stomp & Chomp Grimlock! :)

griffin
5th July 2014, 07:47 PM
If anyone was still wondering about the price of Stomp & Chomp Grimlock, he's $150.
Ouch... I was afraid of that. Looks like amazon remains cheaper with shipping.

MayzaPrime
25th July 2014, 03:05 PM
Kmart Tuggeranong

Rescue Bot Heroes Blades The Flight Bot with Dani Burns $9
Rescue Bot Heroes Bumblebee with Morbot $9
Rescue Bot Energizers Blades $19
Rescue Bot Energizers Boulder $19

Target

1 Step Slash
1 Step Hound
1 Step Lockdown

deceptibot
29th July 2014, 08:35 PM
fyi, saw MP Prowl out on the shelves this afternoon at TRU in Belconnen. About 10 units at a quick count.

CoRDS
6th August 2014, 06:10 PM
TRU majura park *had* an mp prowl this morning but i bought it at lunch.

MayzaPrime
6th August 2014, 08:34 PM
TRU majura park *had* an mp prowl this morning but i bought it at lunch.

Yeah it had been there for a while... I am surprised it took this long to finally move.

MayzaPrime
7th August 2014, 08:41 PM
Big W Civic.

AoE Hound
AoE Galvatron

1 each

Sky Shadow
7th August 2014, 10:01 PM
Yeah it had been there for a while... I am surprised it took this long to finally move.

It's back - I noticed today that they had at least one Masterpiece Prowl and at least one Bruticus vs Grimlock Platinum set.

CoRDS
8th August 2014, 06:18 PM
It's back - I noticed today that they had at least one Masterpiece Prowl and at least one Bruticus vs Grimlock Platinum set.

double checked my shelf. nope he is still there. they got another :)

KingGrimlock
9th August 2014, 02:02 PM
Picked up the bumblebee two pack yesterday at belco TRU. They also had about 3 mp prowls. As much as I thought I wouldn't like it the movie bee is actually kinda nice, he has flaws but given that they had to make something look like he does in the movie and the new simplified transformations, the designers did a pretty good job. Also the fact it comes with the generations legends bee which was never released in Australia is good too if your looking for it.

CoRDS
17th August 2014, 02:15 PM
Year of the Snake omega supreme spotted BIG W Tuggeranong

MayzaPrime
19th August 2014, 05:27 PM
1 YOTH MP Optimus Prime at Myer civic.

If you missed out and want this figure now is your chance to grab it.

Please note that the box looked damaged, maybe you could get a discount. :D

MayzaPrime
28th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Ok alot to mention

Toys R Us Majura had

MP Sunstorm $129.99
MP Grimlock $149.99

Grimlock; 0 left. 3 were taken by staff and 1 by my mate (my mate also got Prowl).
Sunstorm; I am unsure as I grabbed 1 and I don't know if there were any left out the back.

But I do have some good news the TRU staff have confirmed that they will be ordering more and you should call to reserve one.

They also have in wave 3 of the AOE Voyagers
Helicopter Drift
Slog

Plenty of both left.

There were alot of other stuff there as they were restocking the shelf as we got there, so I dont know what else was there as I was distracted by all the Masterpiece goodness.

griffin
28th August 2014, 06:13 PM
Grimlock at $150?
Should have been $130. Take back the docket for a partial refund if your friend paid $150.

MayzaPrime
28th August 2014, 06:22 PM
Grimlock at $150?
Should have been $130. Take back the docket for a partial refund if your friend paid $150.

I will check :D

MayzaPrime
29th August 2014, 06:01 PM
Mashables Jetfire, Rodimus, Heatwave $19 each at Big W Civic

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20140829_232700_zpshekoslf2.jpg

KingGrimlock
3rd September 2014, 11:12 AM
About 12 prowls at belco TRU and 8 sunstorms. 2 voyager drifts but no more slogs, got the last one :D

MayzaPrime
3rd September 2014, 05:25 PM
About 12 prowls at belco TRU and 8 sunstorms. 2 voyager drifts but no more slogs, got the last one :D

Damn just went to Majura and they had 0, I don't want to drive all the way out to belco to get one. :(

MayzaPrime
6th September 2014, 05:07 PM
1 each of Voyager Drift and Slog at Tuggeranong Big W

Maruten
8th September 2014, 12:39 PM
Picked up Slog at Belco TRU on Saturday. They only had Drift on the shelf, but there were stacks of extra boxes piled up on top of the shelves so I made some poor dude go get a ladder, and there were some Slogs up there. Naturally he didn't scan at the register, that would be too easy, so it took me half an hour to get out of there. But still, Slog acquired.

They still had at least 3 or 4 each of Sunstorm and Prowl.

Maruten
12th September 2014, 05:21 PM
Platinum Edition Breakout Battle in Civic Myer. Did not expect to see this in Australia. Love Rollbar, but not paying $169 to get the "Vehicon" and "Scrapyard Prime" too.

deceptibot
26th September 2014, 05:25 PM
Picked up OP evolution 2 pack @ TRU belconnen this afternoon. They also had tmnt classics bebop with rest of the classics.

GoktimusPrime
5th October 2014, 10:57 AM
Majura TRU have 1 MP prowl but not on shelf. You'll need to ask at the service desk.

MayzaPrime
9th October 2014, 02:33 PM
Myer Civic has;

Optimus & Sideswipe set for $299
Autobots United 5 pack for $249
Rescue Bots Optimus Primal $70

Big W has Lockdown $28

deceptibot
20th October 2014, 08:28 PM
1 MP Sunstorm on the shelf @ TRU Belconnen, and the girl at the front counter was unpacking 2 MP Grimlocks

deceptibot
30th October 2014, 10:09 PM
Not transformers as such, but if any of you out there up for repainting, touch ups, modding etc, then this may be of interest to you.

I happened to be walking past today, and it looks like Games Workshop have just opened a new branch on Weedon close (next to Jaycar in Belconnen).

bowspearer
5th November 2014, 12:13 AM
Costco have AoE Leader Class Bumblebee for $40.

deceptibot
6th November 2014, 03:55 PM
I've seen AoE hotshot on shelves. Has anyone seen AoE snarl around?

MayzaPrime
7th November 2014, 09:24 PM
Majura Toys R Us has Angry Bird Transformers telepods

MayzaPrime
9th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Snarl, Hot Shot & Bumblebee at Big W Civic $28

Maruten
12th November 2014, 09:24 AM
Saw the Snarl wave in Belco Kmart. Telepods just about everywhere now too.

FoC Soundwave has popped up again in Toyworld, reduced to $20. Does anyone know if there are any data discs still sitting around in Canberra? MP TRU had a bunch for the longest time but they're not there now.

CoRDS
12th November 2014, 10:00 AM
Impact comics in civic have a mp13 sound wave (takara) and mp20 wheel jack

deceptibot
14th November 2014, 05:08 PM
Takara MP Wheeljack in stock @ TRU Belconnen - $99

MayzaPrime
22nd November 2014, 08:26 PM
Tuggeranong Big W has

AoE deluxe Bumblebee, Hot Shot, Snarl

Target

AoE voyager Galvatron, Hound, Slog

MayzaPrime
26th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Toys R Us Majura Park has MP Sunstorm

MayzaPrime
7th December 2014, 06:25 PM
Flip and Change Drift at Big W Tuggeranong

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20141207_102907_zpsdtnvamqx.jpg

griffin
8th December 2014, 12:10 AM
Hmm... Drift is wave 3. Did you see Bumblebee and Lockdown as well, as they are wave 2?
(some case assortments of wave 3 F&C had wave 2, while others were just packed with wave 1 figures)

Ravagecat
8th December 2014, 12:16 PM
Hmm... Drift is wave 3. Did you see Bumblebee and Lockdown as well, as they are wave 2?
(some case assortments of wave 3 F&C had wave 2, while others were just packed with wave 1 figures)

Saw all three of these at BIG W Kuraby yesterday (Bumblebee, Lockdown, Drift) Just one of each and now they only have Bumblebee left :rolleyes::p

MayzaPrime
8th December 2014, 09:43 PM

No mate, just Drift.

I have seen Lockdown in Canberra at another Big W

deceptibot
11th December 2014, 10:07 PM
Platinum Edition Dinobots 5-pack was in stock in Myer Belconnen this morning if anyone is interested, but no signage to indicate that it was on sale.

Maruten
12th December 2014, 12:51 PM
RID2015 Legions out at MP TRU, plenty of everyone (Prime, Bee, Strongarm, Steeljaw).

No sign of Warriors. Thankfully, as I just bought them all on eBay at semi-ridiculous prices this morning.

Edit: Belco TRU has the Legions as well.

deceptibot
15th December 2014, 09:27 PM
I went into Belconnen TRU today, and leader class generations jetfire was sitting on the shelf - $89.99. 6 units on the shelf.

I was under the impression this was a Toyworld exclusive, but obviously not.

Starscream77
15th December 2014, 10:05 PM
RID2015 Legions out at MP TRU, plenty of everyone (Prime, Bee, Strongarm, Steeljaw).

No sign of Warriors. Thankfully, as I just bought them all on eBay at semi-ridiculous prices this morning.

Edit: Belco TRU has the Legions as well.

Didn't think Hasbro AU were putting these on shelves yet
Will have to check some TRUs tomorrow

Sinnertwin
15th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Didn't think Hasbro AU were putting these on shelves yet
Will have to check some TRUs tomorrow

same. does that mean that CW toys aren't far behind?

Maruten
16th December 2014, 11:34 AM
Hope so!

I really like the RID Legions, can't wait for the Warriors.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/ridlegion2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/ridlegion4.jpg

MayzaPrime
16th December 2014, 07:10 PM
Hope so!

I really like the RID Legions, can't wait for the Warriors.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/ridlegion2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/maruten/ridlegion4.jpg

I saw only Strongarm at Toys R Us Majura, and I agree they do look good.

Still not enough for me to get them...

Maruten
17th December 2014, 08:24 AM
I probably would have skipped them if I already had the Warriors in hand, but I'm glad I didn't.

MayzaPrime
18th December 2014, 05:49 PM
Strafe 1 step, as well as Megatron, Rollbar & Prowl at Big W Tuggeranong

Flip and Change Bumblebee and Drift are still available

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20141217_143723_zps24peou9a.jpg

Night Hawke
28th December 2014, 07:04 PM
Majura TRU have a limited amount of Masterpiece Bumblebee's available!

MayzaPrime
17th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Hasbro MP Prowl & Sunstorm at Majura Toys R Us

KingGrimlock
26th January 2015, 09:32 AM
New combiner wars figures at super toyworld in fyshwick yesterday, legends $15, deluxes $25 and voyagers $40.

CoRDS
26th January 2015, 09:54 AM
New combiner wars figures at super toyworld in fyshwick yesterday, legends $15, deluxes $25 and voyagers $40.

omg

Maruten
27th January 2015, 04:13 PM
Still plenty of most CW at Toyworld, though if shelf stock is all they have then I may have taken the last Dragstrip.

However! Prices are now Legends $19.99, Deluxes $29.99, Voyagers $45.00.

KingGrimlock
27th January 2015, 11:23 PM
Still plenty of most CW at Toyworld, though if shelf stock is all they have then I may have taken the last Dragstrip.

However! Prices are now Legends $19.99, Deluxes $29.99, Voyagers $45.00.

Wait what? Did they have some sort of pricing mistake or early bird special? I was gunna grab some more bombshells since they were $15...

Maruten
28th January 2015, 08:11 AM
Yeah, not sure. Saw the prices on the shelf and hoped the ones I'd seen in this thread would turn out to be accurate once I hit the checkout, but nope.

Still pretty happy with $45 for Voyagers, but it would be nice to see Deluxes under $30, and a single accessory-free Legend for $20 just seems bloody rude.

ampoldj
29th January 2015, 01:32 PM
Anyone looking for KREO Microchangers Series 3 (the Green Packaging)?
There are some at Coles Gungahlin at $4 each with some Constucticon long Haul available

They also have the Kreo combiners Bruticus, Superion, Computron and Menasor at $16 each

sammc
31st January 2015, 11:29 PM
Still some CW left at TW, but no more Dragstrip or Silverbolt, I had just picked up the last one this morning it seems. These are cooler than I expected, so pleasantly surprised, considering I only went there to get some hobby paint!

(very expensive paint trip after full set of CW figs to build superion!)

ampoldj
1st February 2015, 04:58 PM
All AOE Platinum Packs still available at Myer Belconnen...not on sale though, could have had the autobot set from the sale before but had second thoughts and now i think i wanted them badly...sigh ;(

MayzaPrime
7th February 2015, 12:19 PM
RID Hero Mashers at Big W Majura Park

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150206_123509_zps16wmubt1.jpg

deceptibot
8th February 2015, 02:01 PM
Belconnen TRU has a a couple of MP Bumblebee in Stock

Maruten
9th February 2015, 06:52 PM
RiD Mashers in Woden Big W too.

CoRDS
9th February 2015, 07:46 PM
RiD Mashers in Woden Big W too.

and civic

Maruten
12th February 2015, 02:12 PM
Toyworld has restocked and now has plenty of all CW for anyone who missed out the first time.

deceptibot
13th February 2015, 06:29 PM
MP UM are the in stock @ TRU Belconnen

KingGrimlock
15th February 2015, 12:35 PM
Toyworld fyshwick have combiner wars megs both armada and standard meg versions. For $90, just picked one up.

Maruten
16th February 2015, 10:47 AM
Toyworld's Leaders are gone. They're not sure when the next batch will arrive.

KingGrimlock
16th February 2015, 03:51 PM
Toyworld's Leaders are gone. They're not sure when the next batch will arrive.
Wow that was quick, didnt realise they would be so popular.

ampoldj
16th February 2015, 03:58 PM
Wow that was quick, didnt realise they would be so popular.

Hmm at least when my work moves to Fyshwick I will be able to drop by there during weekdays ;)

ampoldj
17th February 2015, 09:19 PM
TRU online has now Combiners Wars listed: Leader Megs, Deluxe, Voyager and Legends...

edit: just checked only Leader Class Megs are not available online :confused:

Maruten
18th February 2015, 10:43 AM
Belco Target now well stocked with Combiner Wars. No sign of Legends or Leaders, though.

Nothing at TRU. Asked a nice chap to have a look and no luck. He said the boss there was a TF collector who said he wasn't even sure they were getting them, so I think maybe there was some confusion about whether I was looking for higher end stuff. The boss did tell him to (wisely) tell me to go to Target though, so... shrug.

ILikeSoundwave
18th February 2015, 12:17 PM
Belco Target now well stocked with Combiner Wars. No sign of Legends or Leaders, though.

Nothing at TRU. Asked a nice chap to have a look and no luck. He said the boss there was a TF collector who said he wasn't even sure they were getting them, so I think maybe there was some confusion about whether I was looking for higher end stuff. The boss did tell him to (wisely) tell me to go to Target though, so... shrug.

Prices?

Maruten
18th February 2015, 12:45 PM
Didn't see them sorry.

Also checked MP TRU. Guy said he could see CW in the system but they "haven't placed an order with the manufacturer yet" so they don't know when. Advice: "watch the website".

Edit - no CW in Civic Target yet.

Shugoo
20th February 2015, 11:39 AM
All Combiner Wars Wave 1 at TRU Belconnen at introductory sale prices (same as online).

Picked up leader Megatron for $71.99 this morning.

Also RID Legion, Warrior 1-Step & 3 Steps all wave 1.

Target Belconnen also has Combiner Wars but full retail and no leader Megs.

Maruten
20th February 2015, 12:24 PM
MP TRU now has CW Legends out, plus RID Warriors and one steps.

No other CW visible, but a check at the counter confirms Leaders are in. However the staff are not able to find them.

Spoke to a dude shopping in TRU who works in Kmart. He said CW stuff isn't expected there for another couple of weeks.

Maruten
20th February 2015, 02:43 PM
Toyworld now has the Leaders back in stock too as a last resort if the TRUs run out before the sale ends.

CoRDS
21st February 2015, 12:42 PM
Target at hyperdome has CW wave 1 everything and both megatron leader classes

Night Hawke
21st February 2015, 05:34 PM
CW voyager and legends class in stock at Target in the city. No Leader classes though.

Big W in the city only had some TF4 stuff there, not much at all.

Night Hawke
24th February 2015, 06:12 PM
Just checked out Target in belco and they had all the CW figures in stock. Only one G1 left in stock after I took the second last one :D and they managed to price match TRU sales prices too!

MayzaPrime
26th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Target at hyperdome has CW wave 1 everything and both megatron leader classes

Well only 1 Armada Megaton and 2 Megatrons left.

CoRDS
26th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Well only 1 Armada Megaton and 2 Megatrons left.

i wish i had known they were doing a CW megatron , i wouldnt have orderd the lg13 from RK .

still fighting urge to buy one

Maruten
28th February 2015, 11:12 AM
Toyworld well stocked with all wave 1 CW, including a good number of both Leaders - on special at $79.99. Not quite as good as TRU but better than 90/95!

ampoldj
28th February 2015, 08:09 PM
Hi does anyone know if MP Wheeljack was available at TRU here in ACT? Thanks in advance :D

XMan
1st March 2015, 08:44 AM
I never saw one, but Impact Comics has him for $89.99 just behind the counter.

Shugoo
1st March 2015, 09:56 AM

+1 Haven't seen it at TRU or anywhere else, got mine from Impact Comics :D

ampoldj
1st March 2015, 10:40 PM

+1 Haven't seen it at TRU or anywhere else, got mine from Impact Comics :D

I never thought they have it there, always just passing by lookin at their displays outside :(

XMan
2nd March 2015, 06:24 AM
Target Belconnen have most of the new CW range, and 3 Leader Class Armada Megatrons. Leaders are $89.

deceptibot
2nd March 2015, 04:09 PM
Hi does anyone know if MP Wheeljack was available at TRU here in ACT? Thanks in advance :D

MP Wheeljack was at least in Belco TRU, but only for a short time. That was back before Xmas tho I think.

ampoldj
2nd March 2015, 06:18 PM
MP Wheeljack was at least in Belco TRU, but only for a short time. That was back before Xmas tho I think.

MP Bumblebee was the first TakTom i saw in TRU before Xmas...that is also because i saw it on TRU online. Wheeljack seems to have been just sold in stores and not posted online. At least now it helps a lot being a member here. Thanks!

MayzaPrime
2nd March 2015, 06:54 PM
According to my mate, there are 3 leader Thundercrackers at target civic.

I cant confirm this though...

CoRDS
2nd March 2015, 07:48 PM

i didnt see them today at lunch

MayzaPrime
2nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
i didnt see them today at lunch

My mate sent me the text around 230-3pm when he was checking it out, so there is a possibility that it was put out after lunch.

If I was interesting in leader Thundercracker I would check it out tomorrow but to be honest I am going to give it a miss...

Handsprime
2nd March 2015, 11:35 PM

Maybe he meant legend Thundercracker, or you misheard.

Maruten
3rd March 2015, 09:54 AM
No CW Leaders at all in Civic Target. Other size classes plentiful though.

ampoldj
15th March 2015, 02:09 PM
Looks like CW are selling good here:
Belconnen TRU only has 1 Silverbolt and complete deluxe characters
Target has only 1 Armada Leader Megatron and only Dragstrip - Alpha Bravo
But heaps of Silverbolt and Optimus Prime.
Edit: 1 MP Ultramagnus at TRU cash register btw ;)

Shugoo
1st April 2015, 05:14 PM
Myer Belconnen Wave 1 CW on sale...no leader figures

CoRDS
9th April 2015, 04:33 PM
kmart at the hyperdome have RID and CW wave one

deceptibot
9th April 2015, 07:42 PM
kmart at the hyperdome have RID and CW wave one

Any G1 megs out there? There was an 'out of stock' label for leader CW about a week ago, but when I saw that they have stock today there was no sign off the leader figures

CoRDS
9th April 2015, 08:20 PM
Any G1 megs out there? There was an 'out of stock' label for leader CW about a week ago, but when I saw that they have stock today there was no sign off the leader figures

nope not a single one. target didnt have any either, also didnt have a replacement for the broken rid grimlock. but KMART did :)

CoRDS
15th April 2015, 03:23 PM
Cw wave 2 delux in stock toy world fyshwick

edit sorry , delux not voyager. voyager was what i was looking for(need motormaster)

Sutton
15th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Cw wave 2 voyagers in stock toy world fyshwick

Wave 2 Deluxes in Vic and Wave 2 Voyagers in ACT...

**it's on like donkey kong**

ampoldj
15th April 2015, 04:37 PM

TRU got an unopened leaderclass box last thursday. Chances are there is at least one G1 Megs in there but that could have been sold soon over the weekend.

CoRDS
15th April 2015, 04:41 PM
toyworld had a bunch of leader megs of both kinds. didnt see any wave 2 legends or voyagers. but the deluxe looks like they had maybe 3-4 full sets of each, would have picked up a set but there is one sitting in my POL just waiting for me

Shugoo
15th April 2015, 04:47 PM
toyworld had a bunch of leader megs of both kinds. didnt see any wave 2 legends or voyagers. but the deluxe looks like they had maybe 3-4 full sets of each, would have picked up a set but there is one sitting in my POL just waiting for me How much were they asking?

CoRDS
15th April 2015, 05:19 PM
How much were they asking?

i didnt even notice the price sorry

KingGrimlock
16th April 2015, 10:06 PM
Working nightfill at gungahlin big w and we got wave 2 deluxes tonight, they didn't scan a price so weren't filled onto shelves. They might go on tomorrow when someone enters there code.
Edit: I picked up the ones I put in layby for $20 each. There still aren't any on the shelves but for anyone keen they usually start filling toys around 5-6 pm.

Shugoo
17th April 2015, 07:09 PM
Working nightfill at gungahlin big w and we got wave 2 deluxes tonight, they didn't scan a price so weren't filled onto shelves. They might go on tomorrow when someone enters there code.
Edit: I picked up the ones I put in layby for $20 each. There still aren't any on the shelves but for anyone keen they usually start filling toys around 5-6 pm.
Good to know, thanks.

Unfortunately only had CW wave 1 Legends this evening. RID figures were finally on the shelves though.

ampoldj
20th April 2015, 01:19 PM

I will drop by to check...we are near there :p

Edit: yeah still just a few CW legends on shelves at $19...deluxe are at $29 on the price tag but not yet on shelf

ampoldj
21st April 2015, 07:06 PM
Wave 2 CW Deluxe Air Raid, Offroad, Breakdown, Dead End on shelf now at Big W Gungahlin (just before closing one set is there)

CoRDS
23rd April 2015, 11:21 AM
Leader class jet fire at toy world fyshwick

Maruten
23rd April 2015, 11:43 AM
Couldn't find any TFs at all in Civic Big W yesterday, checked Woden Big W today and the previous TF space is now Jurassic World. Hopefully CW stuff will appear shortly, or I just couldn't find it...

CoRDS
23rd April 2015, 01:19 PM
bigW majura park had 1 set of wave 2 delux's

and that was all they had

ampoldj
23rd April 2015, 05:46 PM
bigW majura park had 1 set of wave 2 delux's

and that was all they had

Does Big W only have 1 set of these CW Deluxes per store?...i thought they were only putting 1set before closing when I had a look for customers staying before closing but happens that it is really their only stock...now Big W Gungahlin only has Air Raid and Offroad

MayzaPrime
23rd April 2015, 06:03 PM
Both Big W and Target in Civic were pretty much cleaned out...

RID Strongarm and a few CW figures at Target

Night Hawke
1st May 2015, 08:10 PM
Big W Civic had some wave 2 figures in stock, though no more Air Raid... I got the last one :D

deceptibot
14th May 2015, 02:20 PM
Myer Belconnen has year of the goat/sheep g2 optimus in stock. $299. I for one won't be going near it at that price

ampoldj
14th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Myer Belconnen has year of the goat/sheep g2 optimus in stock. $299. I for one won't be going near it at that price

No Soundwave yet? Well everyone will certainly wait for clearance just like last year YOH Prime :D

KingGrimlock
14th May 2015, 05:24 PM
Damn, I wasnt even expecting half that price. Heres hoping they shelf warm till theres an 80% off sale.... I can dream.

Megatran
14th May 2015, 07:17 PM
:eek: But not unexpected. :eek:

Bring on the clearance sale price. :)

griffin
14th May 2015, 09:53 PM

:eek:

I got mine from a HK online store for US$110 plus postage (with Soundwave), which would be more than half the price of Myer's.

Sinnertwin
14th May 2015, 11:44 PM
:eek: But not unexpected. :eek:

Bring on the clearance sale price. :)

and all the grubby fingerprints and mangled corners *shudder*

deceptibot
18th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Visited TRU Belconnen this arvo. They the platinum edition Insecticons out on the shelf for $149 I think. They also had several MP star sabor, MP bumblebee and a stack of AoE stingers

ampoldj
18th May 2015, 03:58 PM
Visited TRU Belconnen this arvo. They the platinum edition Insecticons out on the shelf for $149 I think. They also had several MP star sabor, MP bumblebee and a stack of AoE stingers

Finally Star Saber has landed...:D

deceptibot
18th May 2015, 08:32 PM
Finally Star Saber has landed...:D

Store exclusives, platinum line, MP figures, now if we just saw a few more wave 2 CW figures . . . :rolleyes:

CoRDS
19th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Tru majura park
1x mp star sabre
1x mp prowl
1x MP magnus

Dead End
19th May 2015, 09:02 PM
Mp Magnus? Scuse the ignorance, does tru majura get Takara or is it a hasbro?

tinyJazz
19th May 2015, 09:19 PM
Mp Magnus? Scuse the ignorance, does tru majura get Takara or is it a hasbro?

Magnus and Star Saber will be Takara (with an additional English booklet from Hasbro Aus) as there's no Hasbro version yet. Prowl is Hasbro. :)

Dead End
19th May 2015, 09:56 PM
Magnus and Star Saber will be Takara (with an additional English booklet from Hasbro Aus) as there's no Hasbro version yet. Prowl is Hasbro. :)

Schweet! Cheers buds, I'll head in this weekend.

deceptibot
26th May 2015, 03:58 PM
Has anyone seen cw air raid around?

CoRDS
26th May 2015, 06:07 PM
saw one at kmart in the hyperdome on sunday

MayzaPrime
27th May 2015, 03:05 PM
A friend of my picked one up from Big W Majura park today

deceptibot
28th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Thx guys, I'll have a look

Maruten
29th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Both RID Clash of the Transformers legion two packs in Majura Park TRU. $19.99.

ampoldj
8th June 2015, 10:56 PM
After 2 months not dropping by TRU Belconnen finally saw a CW Leader G1 Megatron, not really happy with the paint apps on that stock. Also saw the insecticons there (still 3 available, shelf warming?)

MayzaPrime
9th June 2015, 01:43 PM
After 2 months not dropping by TRU Belconnen finally saw a CW Leader G1 Megatron, not really happy with the paint apps on that stock. Also saw the insecticons there (still 3 available, shelf warming?)

Given the price is $150, I suspect so :p

CoRDS
9th June 2015, 01:48 PM

i picked up that box and thought about it for a good 2mins. but with the Fans toys and badcube and mmc bugs coming soon i think im going to pick one of them to be my insecticons as to be honest those platinum reissues would look terrible with my MP and 3pmp collection

*still tempted to get them anyway

MayzaPrime
9th June 2015, 02:18 PM
i picked up that box and thought about it for a good 2mins. but with the Fans toys and badcube and mmc bugs coming soon i think im going to pick one of them to be my insecticons as to be honest those platinum reissues would look terrible with my MP and 3pmp collection

*still tempted to get them anyway

I would jump on atleast 1 if I was you. I know my mate (who has a massive disposable income) wants to build a Insecticon army. :p

I have the originals so I am not sure if I will bother getting them :rolleyes:

ampoldj
9th June 2015, 05:51 PM

They should have made the box bigger to be convincing to some people to pay $150 for it :D

sammc
9th June 2015, 08:50 PM
Has anyone seen cw air raid around?

I have a 2nd one I'm not gonna need since preordering takara superion that I got for 29.99 at TRU, so if you need one still u are welcome to buy it?

=)

OzBat!
10th June 2015, 09:35 PM

They've had the 3 CW Leader Armada Megs on the shelf for weeks now. I pulled the G1 Meg out of the overhead storage and tried to convince myself to buy it for five minutes, but left it on the shelf. There's more there still.

And the 3 insecticon packs are still there too. Definitely shelf warmers.

Ozgardian
13th June 2015, 09:58 PM
Big W has Devastator CW listed on there website now but no pic yet!;)

CoRDS
14th June 2015, 03:00 PM
Tru majura park. Mp06 streak
they want $130 for a datsun

ouch

MayzaPrime
18th June 2015, 04:29 PM
Big W Civic has the big 3 step Optimus Prime for $59

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150618_125953_zpsymlughxn.jpg

CoRDS
18th June 2015, 04:45 PM
target civic have a bunch of romp n stomp grimlock looking things

MayzaPrime
18th June 2015, 10:28 PM
Photo of Optimus 3 step added

Maruten
22nd June 2015, 10:36 AM
Coles Gungahlin has the solo Legion Underbite, so presumably Fixit is here as well though I couldn't find one.

OzBat!
22nd June 2015, 08:12 PM
Toys R Us Belconnen:

MP Bluestreak

RID Warriors class, Drift and Optimus Prime.

KingGrimlock
24th June 2015, 03:17 PM
Big w gungahlin has 5 devys out the back. They will be on the shelves tonight when the store closes ready for purchase tomorrow.

ampoldj
24th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Big w gungahlin has 5 devys out the back. They will be on the shelves tonight when the store closes ready for purchase tomorrow.

Oh crap need to talk to my wife tonight so she can buy it for me :rolleyes:

CoRDS
24th June 2015, 04:05 PM

hmm

i get the feeling im going to end up missing out on this one :(

stupid mobility

sammc
24th June 2015, 05:18 PM
Nabbed one during lunch from tuggers big w. Not opened yet till get home!
Was out back of store still

MayzaPrime
24th June 2015, 05:19 PM
Nabbed one during lunch from tuggers big w. Not opened yet till get home!
Was out back of store still

I just called them... They said that they didnt have any??? Jerks :p

sammc
24th June 2015, 06:25 PM
Yeh not on display, nice guy who was stacking the toys said he knew exactly what I was after and grabbed it for me! I recommend trying again saying u know they r there..:)

Maruten
25th June 2015, 09:24 AM
Got my Devastator from Tuggers. At this point, still one left on the shelf. According to the staff it's the last one in Canberra, so good luck!

CoRDS
25th June 2015, 09:53 AM
HELLLS YES

just got a call from the missus that she got the 2nd last one at tuggers

http://i.imgur.com/rXgKcKo.jpg?1

MayzaPrime
25th June 2015, 10:55 AM
I got mine this morning from Tuggeranong, as I was walking in I saw someone was walking out with one.

There was 5 on the floor after I got mine, they really are flying out the door.

Apparently the Civic Big W isn't getting any Devastators but Majura Park Big W is.

Maruten
25th June 2015, 12:14 PM
I got to Gungahlin at 8:15 not realising they'd been open since 7. Left after being told they'd sold out in ten minutes. But one of the staff ran out of the store to find me a couple of minutes later (bloody good service!) and said Tuggers still had a couple and they were the last in Canberra. Don't know whether that's true, but good luck to everyone who's after one. Never imagined I'd see him at retail here.

Logician
25th June 2015, 12:55 PM
yep, none in Big W civic :(

(and presume that's masterpiece wheeljack in the photo... oh so awesome)

CoRDS
25th June 2015, 12:57 PM
yep, none in Big W civic :(

(and presume that's masterpiece wheeljack in the photo... oh so awesome)

big w civic and at the airport were listed as not even having devastator at all

MayzaPrime
25th June 2015, 02:34 PM
Looks like all of Canberra has sold out.

Gungahlin = Sold out (8)
Tuggeranong = Sold out (8)
Woden = Sold out (6)
Civic = No Stock
Majura = No stock

MayzaPrime
25th June 2015, 04:26 PM
In non Devastator news

Impact Comics in Civic has 3 Linkin Park Soundwaves

CoRDS
25th June 2015, 04:33 PM
oh yeah saw that on monday when i got some autobot cuff-links and totally forgot to put it here.

Maruten
26th June 2015, 09:52 AM
Fixit and Underbite Legions both in Coles Woden.

Maruten
29th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Big W Woden has their $10 BH Deluxes out. One Bumblebee, and a couple each of Vertebreak, Arcee, and Knock Out.

OzBat!
2nd July 2015, 06:05 PM
Belconnen TRU: Platinum Info Ops (G1 Blaster, autobot cassettes, and Perceptor. $199.00

Maruten
3rd July 2015, 09:23 AM
Deluxe Protectobots in Toyworld -- Streetwise, Blades, Rook, First Aid.

No Hot Spot yet, no sign of new Legends.

MayzaPrime
3rd July 2015, 12:53 PM
Deluxe Protectobots in Toyworld -- Streetwise, Blades, Rook, First Aid.

No Hot Spot yet, no sign of new Legends.

Wow! wasn't expecting to see wave 3... Very good for all the people that dont have it. Hopefully Hot Spot and Cyclonus will turn up soon. :D

Maruten
3rd July 2015, 01:53 PM
The Voyagers are expected soon, and they've been struggling to get Devastator in, not knowing about Big W. -.-

KingGrimlock
8th July 2015, 11:47 PM
New legends at Big W Gungahlin so should be showing up in other BIG w stores soon, they had warpath, skywarp and rook.

Maruten
9th July 2015, 09:12 AM
Glad the Legends are finally appearing here. Hope Rodimus is among them!

UltimateGalvatron
10th July 2015, 09:31 AM
Does anywhere in Canberra have CW Wave 3 Limbs? I want to buy them and Canberra is a shorter trip for me then Sydney...

CoRDS
10th July 2015, 10:05 AM
Does anywhere in Canberra have CW Wave 3 Limbs? I want to buy them and Canberra is a shorter trip for me then Sydney...

toyworld fyshwick

Maruten
10th July 2015, 10:42 AM
Groove, Rodimus, Warpath and Skywarp have made it to Woden BW.

MayzaPrime
10th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Target Civic Display... Lots of Super Bumblebee's

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150710_124342_zpsqz7kbz7k.jpg

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150710_124400_zps52v10d5v.jpg

Big W and Myer had nothing new.

Target Tuggeranong also had a bunch of Super Bumblebees, but it also had...

Leader Armada Megatron x2
Lots of Legends.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150710_165014_zpskie9yyad.jpg

Kmart have 2 CW Air Raids and 1 Off Road

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20150710_163833_zpsgetyusi2.jpg

griffin
10th July 2015, 06:40 PM
That's quite a good spread and amount of Transformers.... a shame that much of it took it's sweet time to finally show up in stores in a reasonable way.

ampoldj
14th July 2015, 06:12 PM
Belconnen TRU: Platinum Info Ops (G1 Blaster, autobot cassettes, and Perceptor. $199.00

Just saw this one this weekend and got hyped when saw price below it (129.99) then to realize they placed all of these on hasbro MP Prowl's :eek:

Maruten
16th July 2015, 03:21 PM
No sign of RID Deployers in Belco Target yet.

Maruten
17th July 2015, 03:07 PM
Drift and Fracture deployers in Civic Target, with the sale stuff -- not in the regular toy section. $29 each.

MayzaPrime
20th July 2015, 04:28 PM
Leader Megatron @ Target Tuggeranong

Pictures are on Twitter :p

deceptibot
21st July 2015, 05:00 PM
Leader Megatron @ Target Tuggeranong

Pictures are on Twitter :p

Ditto out in Belconnen target.

I also picked up the wave 3 deluxes from Belconnen Kmart today

UltimateGalvatron
24th July 2015, 06:36 PM
any places have a Titan Class Metroplex? If so how much are they?

Maruten
25th July 2015, 06:49 AM
I haven't seen one in a LONG time unfortunately.

Actually I'm not sure I ever saw one...