PDA

View Full Version : ACT Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Maruten
19th May 2018, 11:26 AM
Toyworld has Elita-1 and Hun-Gurrr too, but nothing else post-wave 1.

Maruten
20th May 2018, 11:53 AM
And Gungahlin Kmart. So the voyagers seem to have hit widely.

My kingdom for the wave two Deluxes!

Logician
28th May 2018, 11:07 PM
anyone seen prime masters in belco or civic (looking for micronus)???

bowspearer
29th May 2018, 01:09 AM
And Gungahlin Kmart. So the voyagers seem to have hit widely.

My kingdom for the wave two Deluxes!

Planning on buying a magic lamp with that genie - we all know how this works: the retailers massively overstock on wave 1 and we're lucky if we see some of later waves. I thought it was getting better in recent years, but then the run on Wave 1 happened and sure enough they all put their eggs in one basket.

Maruten
29th May 2018, 06:18 AM
anyone seen prime masters in belco or civic (looking for micronus)???

TRU and Kmart generally have a few in my experience so I’d be surprised if you couldn’t find one in Belco.

ampoldj
29th May 2018, 07:29 AM
TRU and Kmart generally have a few in my experience so I’d be surprised if you couldn’t find one in Belco.

Been there Sunday and nothing even Legends. Even TRU Majura has no prime masters. I'm also short of Micronus, the last one i saw was Kmart Gungahlin i think a month ago already well i will just have to wait for the next wave if ever it comes ;)

bowspearer
29th May 2018, 03:59 PM
Been there Sunday and nothing even Legends. Even TRU Majura has no prime masters. I'm also short of Micronus, the last one i saw was Kmart Gungahlin i think a month ago already well i will just have to wait for the next wave if ever it comes ;)

Try Toy World Fyshwick. They still have a fair amount of W1 stuff so they could be your best bet. Micronus was really the one you shuold have prioritised as he was only going to be released in W1.

MightyGrimlock
1st June 2018, 07:47 AM
Wave 2 prime masters and voyagers are out at Target Belconnen, and just hunn-grr at Myer Belconnen. No deluxes :(

sideswipes brother
3rd June 2018, 05:22 PM
Only series one at Toyworld Fyshwick still...:(.

Logician
7th June 2018, 09:18 PM
On sunday Target city had one each of the battletrap duo, I bagged the last ones, but at least it means the legends are out there . Looks like the new prime masters had been cleaned out today. A LOT of wave 1 deluxes if anyone's still looking for slag or swoop.

... no wave 2 deluxes tho.

Bemblebuu
8th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Toyworld Fyshwick had Studio Series Leader Grimlock for $59.99 & the Voyager SS Optimus & Starscream for $39.99.

Bemblebuu
15th June 2018, 11:40 PM
Big W at Woden have a few Evolution Rodimus Unicronus & Evolution Optimal Optimus PotP figures. They sho' is ugly!

Maruten
16th June 2018, 08:32 AM
Only one Not Rod on the shelf now. Nothing at Gungahlin Big W.

MightyGrimlock
16th June 2018, 05:17 PM
Big W at Woden have a few Evolution Rodimus Unicronus & Evolution Optimal Optimus PotP figures. They sho' is ugly!

Optimal Optimus? Isn't that wave 3?

Maruten
16th June 2018, 07:16 PM
Yep. Presumably the wave 3 cases include Prime and Unicrod. So we may not have had wave 2? Not that it matters now given that it seems like it's all repeated in wave 3.

hYpNoS
16th June 2018, 07:22 PM
Yep. Presumably the wave 3 cases include Prime and Unicrod. So we may not have had wave 2? Not that it matters now given that it seems like it's all repeated in wave 3.

Sorry to cut in but last I checked wave 2 was g1 prime and rodimus unicronus and wave 3 was rodimus prime and optimal optimus

Could this be some weird revision case?

Maruten
16th June 2018, 08:47 PM
You may be right, I was just assuming Optimus was in there because there was one on the shelf today with the other two dudes and I haven’t seen any leaders there in ages. May have been from separate cases.

hYpNoS
16th June 2018, 09:17 PM
You may be right, I was just assuming Optimus was in there because there was one on the shelf today with the other two dudes and I haven’t seen any leaders there in ages. May have been from separate cases.

Must be which is amazing news.

Not that I've seen any in vic yet, hoping we get as lucky

griffin
16th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Some people are sighting all four Leaders, either at the same store, or one of two pairs at different stores, and since Leader cases only have two toys in them, they must have received wave 2 and wave 3 cases from Hasbro, and sent out one or both to various stores.

MightyGrimlock
17th June 2018, 01:38 PM
Some people are sighting all four Leaders, either at the same store, or one of two pairs at different stores, and since Leader cases only have two toys in them, they must have received wave 2 and wave 3 cases from Hasbro, and sent out one or both to various stores.

Hmmmm, with the appearance of outback and cindesaur as well I wonder if / hope that it means we double up on deluxes as well. In particular I hope it means the wave 2 deluxes haven't been skipped over.

ampoldj
20th June 2018, 02:32 PM
Big W Gungahlin has Optimus Prime and Black Rodimus as of this morning. I need Optimus Primal though :(

Maruten
21st June 2018, 10:36 AM
Tuggers Big W has a few Hot Crons but no munky visible.

Bemblebuu
22nd June 2018, 01:51 PM
Checked out Toys R Us "closing down sale" at Majura Park; 10% off all action figures, so depending on the TF line, Big W is far cheaper at the mo'. Spotted loads of Studio Series wave 1; pretty much all of them bar Bumblebee and Ratchet. A few PotP Evo Rodimus, Evo Optimus, Broadside, and Alpha Trion, etc. No wave 2 PotP at all.

Big W Majura Park had one Evo Rodimus Unicronus and at least one of each Studio Series wave 1.

Logician
22nd June 2018, 09:37 PM
Belco Target and Myer both had 3 of the battle trap pairs.

ToysRUs on 10% sale, lot of evo rodimus, no prime Truck nor Monkey. loads of wave 1 deluxes.

And bizarrely Myer had a couple of Shufflers if you're still after the elephant!

Maruten
23rd June 2018, 09:43 AM
Two Primals in Gungahlin Big W.

KingGrimlock
23rd June 2018, 12:44 PM
Tuggeranong big w has plenty of studio series leaders for 68. Could not find any titans leaders anywhere else in the store though

nelo_esper
23rd June 2018, 03:50 PM
Two Primals in Gungahlin Big W.

Of course. Checked Gungahlin last night and came up empty, then went to every other store in Canberra this morning and still no luck. Now Gungahlin is sold out again too.
Constantly checking bigw stores is impossible for me at the moment so looks like I'm not getting him now that no other stores will stock primal for a reasonable price (or at all without toys r us).

ampoldj
29th June 2018, 03:37 PM
Belco Target and Myer both had 3 of the battle trap pairs.

ToysRUs on 10% sale, lot of evo rodimus, no prime Truck nor Monkey. loads of wave 1 deluxes.

And bizarrely Myer had a couple of Shufflers if you're still after the elephant!

I need the elephant :eek:

Maruten
3rd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Woden Big W has put out some of the stupidly cheap TR stuff for the sale that “begins on July 5”. About 30 each of Blitzwing and Octone ($15), and over a hundred each of Seaspray and Cosmos ($5) if my maths is right. They’re just behind the TF section, with all the Avengers stuff. No deluxe or leader visible yet.

KingGrimlock
3rd July 2018, 01:04 PM
Woden Big W has put out some of the stupidly cheap TR stuff for the sale that “begins on July 5”. About 30 each of Blitzwing and Octone ($15), and over a hundred each of Seaspray and Cosmos ($5) if my maths is right.

Big w civic too although they are currently being unpacked off of the trolleys, not sure where they will fit them but looks like somewhere at the back
With the other toys.

1AZRAEL1
3rd July 2018, 07:07 PM
Apparently Snarl and Sludge were found at a Big W in Canberra. Should see them pop up soon I hope

MightyGrimlock
3rd July 2018, 09:56 PM
Apparently Snarl and Sludge were found at a Big W in Canberra. Should see them pop up soon I hope

Confirmed. I picked up Snarl, Sludge and Rippersnapper from Gunghalin Big W this evening. Plus heaps of TR legends, deluxes and voyagers

Maruten
4th July 2018, 08:02 AM
No Dinobots left on the shelf in Gungahlin, but still one each of Moonracer, Rippersnapper, Blackwing.

HOWEVER Kmart has Cindersaw and Outback.

Bugger all in Civic Big W. If they’ve put out the cheap TRs, I couldn’t find them.

No new POTP in Woden either.

Maruten
4th July 2018, 11:46 AM
Okay, so Toyworld does have Cyberverse. What I assume are the Warriors and Scouts. Warriors are $30, not sure about the scouts.

Majura Park Big W has Octone, Blitzwing, Brawn, Kickback, Roadburn, Gnaw in bins right at the front of the store. Nothing else of note.

CoRDS
4th July 2018, 12:46 PM
Big w Wodan has studio grimlock
Potp Rodimus and unicronis. Slug

And. Bunch of Octone and blitz wing these two scan at $15

Bemblebuu
4th July 2018, 06:48 PM
Civic Big W had a few PotP Inferno's (bought one but sadly it wasn't discounted much).

Maruten
4th July 2018, 07:48 PM
Ugh! They weren’t there when I went in this morning!

Bemblebuu
4th July 2018, 08:31 PM
Ugh! They weren’t there when I went in this morning!

That sucks. :(

I got mine around 2:30pm and there were at least two more amongst the Grimlock's and TR Blitzwing & Octane figures.

Maruten
5th July 2018, 08:50 AM
Gungahlin has an inferno on the shelf.

ampoldj
5th July 2018, 06:45 PM
Gungahlin has an inferno on the shelf.

Does gungahlin big w have the $15 blitzwing / octone? I was able to grab TR kup and slugslinger + legends cosmos and seaspray today.

Maruten
5th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Not sure about Blitzwing and Octone, but I was pretty distracted by finding Inferno!

Maruten
6th July 2018, 09:20 AM
Tuggers Kmart has heaps of Cindersaur and outback, plus wave 2 Prime Masters.

Nothing of note in Big W, some TR though - Triggerhappy, Quake, that lot mostly.

Bemblebuu
6th July 2018, 12:54 PM
Buttloads of TR Seaspray, Cosmos, Blitzwing, Octone, Krok, Triggerhappy, & Twinferno at Big W Tuggeranong. Target Tuggeranong had RID Starscream, Skywarp, Blurr, Grimlock, & Bumblebee, all for $19 each.

nelo_esper
6th July 2018, 03:32 PM
Bad news for those wanting Studio Series Thundercracker after yesterday's sightings. Went into TrU Belconnen this morning in hopes of finding him, did not, and when I asked the staff when he might be expected they told me they knew which figure I meant, but they were not getting him in (or anything else before they officially close).
I have not had the chance to speak with anyone at the Majura Park store however the Belconnen staff did not believe they would get him either.

On the positive side, Kmart Belconnen has both SS Brawl and Megatron and had a single case of potp wave 2 deluxes earlier in the week (sadly, no Cindersaur or Outback though) so they are finally coming in too.

ampoldj
7th July 2018, 01:12 PM
Buttloads of TR Seaspray, Cosmos, Blitzwing, Octone, Krok, Triggerhappy, & Twinferno at Big W Tuggeranong. Target Tuggeranong had RID Starscream, Skywarp, Blurr, Grimlock, & Bumblebee, all for $19 each.

Im after blitzwing and octone and no more here in majura, cant go to hyperdome anytime this week :(

CoRDS
7th July 2018, 05:25 PM
Im after blitzwing and octone and no more here in majura, cant go to hyperdome anytime this week :(

should be some octone and blitzwing left at wodan .

Maruten
7th July 2018, 08:32 PM
Gungahlin Kmart still has plenty of Cindersaur and Outback, and now Inferno, but no new deluxes.

Logician
8th July 2018, 03:15 PM
don't bother with Belco at the moment. Target had one battletrap pair and a boatload of RiD warrior class. Myer had one tailgate. Kmart had some prime masters. Toys R Us had some wave 1 deluxes and some movie stuff.

MightyGrimlock
8th July 2018, 08:22 PM

Plenty of both out there today

bowspearer
8th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Any BigWs with TR Deluxes left?

Maruten
9th July 2018, 09:48 AM
Gungahlin Big W still has a bunch of Octone/Blitzwing and Seaspray/Cosmos. Only TR deluxe is a few Slugslingers.

ampoldj
9th July 2018, 10:03 AM

Yep got both there...too many to choose from which ones are the best :D

CoRDS
9th July 2018, 06:09 PM
Yep got both there...too many to choose from which ones are the best :D

most of the the year they have nothing which leaves me with nothing to look at on my lunch breaks

Maruten
10th July 2018, 08:35 AM
Civic Big W has a bunch of Octone/Bltizwing but not a single legend or deluxe. Also a POTP Grimlock if anyone’s after him. (Seems to be packed with Inferno I assume?)

ampoldj
10th July 2018, 01:01 PM
Civic Big W has a bunch of Octone/Bltizwing but not a single legend or deluxe. Also a POTP Grimlock if anyone’s after him. (Seems to be packed with Inferno I assume?)

Yeah it looks like grimlock+inferno in the case cause that is how i saw them in Majura during the weekend

Edit: kmart gungahlin has voyager grimlock + inferno as well. Also SS voyager megatron + brawl.

Ozgardian
13th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Big W Civic has at least 10 of each of Seaspray & Cosmos in toy sale aisle's at the front. None in the toy section. $5 each.

nelo_esper
19th July 2018, 06:35 PM
Coles Belconnen has the larger Authentics, Prime, Bee and Grimlock for $20 each. They have their own (shared) display on the end of the hardware aisle.

CoRDS
19th July 2018, 10:25 PM
those transformer movie speakers (prime megs and cogman?) are down to $35 at bigw wodan

Logician
29th July 2018, 10:44 PM
Belco Kmart had several cindersaurs and outbacks today

Maruten
3rd August 2018, 08:51 AM
Civic Target has the wave 3 Prime Masters. Only one of them scanned successfully so good luck!

ampoldj
3rd August 2018, 03:54 PM
Kmart Gungahlin has alot of dinobot Slash and a Beach Comber and Wincharger. Not sure what wave is this may be old stock wave 1?

MayzaPrime
9th August 2018, 01:04 PM
Kmart Belco

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20180809_123947_zpssu2mzguu.jpg

MightyGrimlock
9th August 2018, 04:04 PM
Kmart Belco

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20180809_123947_zpssu2mzguu.jpg

Other than the cyberverse figures, is this the end of the PotP figures since deluxes and legends are both on clearance?

CoRDS
9th August 2018, 05:55 PM
Other than the cyberverse figures, is this the end of the PotP figures since deluxes and legends are both on clearance?

I Hope not, i still dont have a blackwing :(

MightyGrimlock
13th August 2018, 06:55 PM
Wave 3 prime masters at Kmart Belconnen now. $9, so no clearance discounts

ampoldj
9th September 2018, 02:07 PM
Wave 3 prime masters at Kmart Belconnen now. $9, so no clearance discounts

Well grabbed all 3...not waiting like what happenend for wave 1 i missed one :(

MightyGrimlock
17th September 2018, 07:12 PM
The Bumblebee movie figures out at Target Belconnen.

MayzaPrime
18th September 2018, 04:15 PM
The Bumblebee movie figures out at Target Belconnen.

Just to add to your post

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20180918_122808_zpslve5obpq.jpg

MightyGrimlock
18th September 2018, 07:11 PM
I see a sale involving the cyberverse figures coming. If not we'll have a pretty good idea what's still going to be on the shelf at xmas.

fatbot
23rd September 2018, 10:17 AM
Myer Belconnen has 1 each of Blot, Sinnertwin & Cutthroat left after my visit - $28 each

Maruten
24th September 2018, 12:41 PM
Those three are in Belco Target too.

MayzaPrime
24th September 2018, 01:46 PM
Those three are in Belco Target too.

Damn it... I just went to Myer and there was no Blot left so I only picked up the other 2 :(

ampoldj
24th September 2018, 02:40 PM
I know i should have went to Belco during the weekends. I have $10 vouchers for both Myer and Target :(

MightyGrimlock
24th September 2018, 08:19 PM
Damn it... I just went to Myer and there was no Blot left so I only picked up the other 2 :(

Sorry guys, that was probably me picking your knees at Target. Looked like they had just put the one case out at Target. I'll keep an eye out of they put any more out over the next few days.

MayzaPrime
26th September 2018, 04:23 PM
Picked up SS Jazz and Lockdown today from Belco Kmart... I grabbed them both and there weren't any others :(

MayzaPrime
26th September 2018, 04:24 PM
Sorry guys, that was probably me picking your knees at Target. Looked like they had just put the one case out at Target. I'll keep an eye out of they put any more out over the next few days.

All good mate :D

Maruten
27th September 2018, 09:28 AM
No sign of Jazz and Lockdown in Gungahlin or Tuggers.

MayzaPrime
27th September 2018, 11:38 AM
No sign of Jazz and Lockdown in Gungahlin or Tuggers.

Geezz... its lucky I grabbed the ones from Belco yesterday.

Bemblebuu
29th September 2018, 05:45 AM
Bought Lockdown from Belco Kmart last night, so keep checking them tharr shelves, y'all.

Maruten
3rd October 2018, 11:55 AM
SS Jazz and Lockdown have made it to Woden Big W.

MayzaPrime
7th October 2018, 11:51 AM
Lots of Bumblebee Movie accessories at Big W Tuggeranong

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181006_150345_zpsefrvpqvz.jpg

MayzaPrime
10th October 2018, 02:12 PM
Might Muggs at Kmart Belconnon for $9
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181010_123602_zpsgtw6v85l.jpg

Heaps of PoTP Wave 3 Deluxe at Target Belco
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181010_124318_zpsz0uouibt.jpg

griffin
10th October 2018, 06:30 PM
The Mighty Muggs shelf tag is the for the Marvel ones... so do the Transformers ones (and Star Wars ones) also scan in at $9?
I saw that they are only $15 in Kmart, which was already the cheapest in Australia so far (compared to $20 at other retailers), so knocking it down to $9 is less than half price.
(maybe they are already seeing these things not selling - the non-Transformers ones were released a few months ago - and are already discounting them)

MayzaPrime
11th October 2018, 12:50 PM
The Mighty Muggs shelf tag is the for the Marvel ones... so do the Transformers ones (and Star Wars ones) also scan in at $9?
I saw that they are only $15 in Kmart, which was already the cheapest in Australia so far (compared to $20 at other retailers), so knocking it down to $9 is less than half price.
(maybe they are already seeing these things not selling - the non-Transformers ones were released a few months ago - and are already discounting them)

I didnt scan them mate, unless someone in CBR beats me to it, I will have a look tomorrow.

griffin
11th October 2018, 04:43 PM
I didnt scan them mate, unless someone in CBR beats me to it, I will have a look tomorrow.

I went in and checked.
The Transformers ones are still $15... but the Star Wars ones were discounted to $7.
So they are discounting the older ones after just a couple months. Maybe wait till Christmas and the Transformers ones will be discounted too.

Maruten
19th October 2018, 09:34 AM
Woden Big W has SS16-18 Deluxes - Shadow Raider, Ratchet and VW Bee.

Maruten
19th October 2018, 03:44 PM
Gungahlin too.

Bemblebuu
19th October 2018, 05:48 PM
Tuggeranong Big W too...Shadow Raider, VW BB, & Ratchet...no SS Jazz though.

MightyGrimlock
19th October 2018, 10:57 PM

Saw SS Jazz @ Target Belconnen at lunch time.

MayzaPrime
22nd October 2018, 09:25 AM

Only Shadow Raider and Ratchet left... no BBs

ampoldj
18th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Bumblebee R/C now at Costco Majura for $79.99

Edit: Forgot to mention dropped by Toyworld Fys and first time to see a Predaking :eek: at $299 though

MayzaPrime
3rd December 2018, 10:18 AM
Kmart Tuggeranong
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181201_142746_zpsxtx9etp8.jpg
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181201_142710_zpsofzqindk.jpg - $45

ampoldj
3rd December 2018, 05:15 PM
^they got heaps of both sets at Kmart Belco as well though boxes aint that good for 2 pack bumblebee :(

MayzaPrime
5th December 2018, 01:54 PM
Wave 2 Cyberverse at Target Tuggeranong

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20181204_131054_zpse7bt46cv.jpg

sideswipes brother
14th December 2018, 01:04 PM
BIG W Tuggers has the $5 voyager The last Knight Megatron. Heaps of them too!

That is the only voyager there.

Also has heaps of the Deluxe ones. They are all $10

ampoldj
14th December 2018, 01:08 PM
BIG W Tuggers has the $5 voyager The last Knight Megatron. Heaps of them too!

That is the only voyager there.

Also has heaps of the Deluxe ones. They are all $10

So do they scan for $5?

sideswipes brother
14th December 2018, 05:25 PM
So do they scan for $5?

Yes, my Megatron scanned for $5

CoRDS
19th December 2018, 01:33 PM
Toyworld fyshwick have a potp predaking in stock for $299

bowspearer
20th December 2018, 03:16 PM
Yes, my Megatron scanned for $5

Looks like I might have lucked out in terms of undoing some of the poss of joy those scalper scumbags have caused. I just called Bigw Tuggers and was told they have 2 Megatrons left which I told them to hold, so they can be bought to go under a Wishing Tree for families who can't even afford $5.

To any scalpers reading this, the reaction I hope this causes within your greedy, morally bankrupt, sludge pumping hearts, is akin to you being made to sit down hard on a live, blade side up chainsaw and being made to rotate!

ampoldj
20th December 2018, 05:16 PM
Looks like I might have lucked out in terms of undoing some of the poss of joy those scalper scumbags have caused. I just called Bigw Tuggers and was told they have 2 Megatrons left which I told them to hold, so they can be bought to go under a Wishing Tree for families who can't even afford $5.

To any scalpers reading this, the reaction I hope this causes within your greedy, morally bankrupt, sludge pumping hearts, is akin to you being made to sit down hard on a live, blade side up chainsaw and being made to rotate!

That's good to hear! I really wanted a Megatron as my young one loves jets / spaceship thingys but there has been none anywhere. If they can limit milk formula may be they should as well on heavily discounted stuff :rolleyes:

bowspearer
20th December 2018, 07:44 PM
That's good to hear! I really wanted a Megatron as my young one loves jets / spaceship thingys but there has been none anywhere. If they can limit milk formula may be they should as well on heavily discounted stuff :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, if I had've known you were still chasing one I would've held onto one of them for you.

That aside, did you seriously just compare a luxury item to baby formula?

ampoldj
26th December 2018, 10:27 AM
Sorry mate, if I had've known you were still chasing one I would've held onto one of them for you.

That aside, did you seriously just compare a luxury item to baby formula?

Well it is all good, found a lone Hound at TK Maxx for $20...would have taken it if it was Megs but just bought a Rescue bots instead for the little ones at same price as he doesn't want to let it go:)

Anyway, just had bad experience on people hoarding baby formula before that it gave back memories while looking for the 5 bucks toys :D

bowspearer
27th December 2018, 05:52 PM
Well it is all good, found a lone Hound at TK Maxx for $20...would have taken it if it was Megs but just bought a Rescue bots instead for the little ones at same price as he doesn't want to let it go:)

Depending on the series, Rescue Bots "build fine motor skills", so technically you're being a very responsible parent and only buying your child educational toys ;).

Anyway, just had bad experience on people hoarding baby formula before that it gave back memories while looking for the 5 bucks toys :D

All good, and I can appreciate the "my kid has been scammed out of something" gripe; I just find some of the attitudes out there when it comes to TFs and fan entitlement to be just out there. Today on TCCA, someone was actually critical of Hasbro for claiming down on KO makers in China because they were going to miss out on cheaping out on completing their collections (never mind that the scams with KOs have been so prevalent in the past decade that it actually both motivated the creation of high-end tfs and has made it the success that it is).

SMH...….

Bemblebuu
20th January 2019, 08:58 PM
Kmart Belconnen had two Studio Series Barricades and one Studio Series rusty Bumblebee.

Maruten
22nd January 2019, 02:32 PM
Botbots and Siege at Toyworld now. Saw Deluxe, Voyager, Leader - dude mentioned “micro” guys but I didn’t see them.

bowspearer
22nd January 2019, 03:12 PM
Botbots and Siege at Toyworld now. Saw Deluxe, Voyager, Leader - dude mentioned “micro” guys but I didn’t see them.

Probably meant the battlemasters- for some reason the wave came with Pteraxodon rather than Firebolt.

They also got in a case of Movie Masterpiece Baricades for $160each.

Bemblebuu
23rd January 2019, 11:32 AM
Siege line is indeed at Fyshwick Toyworld, as well as various TLK, Cyberverse, and Studio Series.

Interestingly, the prices for Siege voyagers is the same as for deluxe, so I bought Siege Optimus & Sideswipe for $35 each! Was gonna get Megatron but he looks kinda Cyberversey. :D

griffin
24th January 2019, 07:21 PM
Probably meant the battlemasters- for some reason the wave came with Pteraxodon rather than Firebolt.

They also got in a case of Movie Masterpiece Baricades for $160each.

Either Hasbro AUS didn't get to sell all of their Barricades to TRU before they stopped buying new stock, or they got more in.... at the same time as other countries are getting the next two (VW Bumblebee and Ironhide).

Pteraxodon is wave 2 (with Aimless)... which wouldn't surprise me, as we are so far behind with getting WFC in compared to the rest of the world, that wave 2 is now being released, and we probably didn't get much wave 1 stock into this country... or missed it altogether (like the Micromasters who haven't been seen here yet).

griffin
24th January 2019, 07:32 PM
Posted on Seibertron (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/mpm-barricade-and-bumblebee-mission-vision-toys-found-in-australia/42804/), the Bumblebee Movie Mission Vision toys (Bumblebee & Shatter) were also found at a Toyworld in Canberra.

bowspearer
24th January 2019, 08:38 PM
Posted on Seibertron (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/mpm-barricade-and-bumblebee-mission-vision-toys-found-in-australia/42804/), the Bumblebee Movie Mission Vision toys (Bumblebee & Shatter) were also found at a Toyworld in Canberra.

The article is partly BS.

It claims:

Seibertronian Rainmaker found several toys he had not seen on the shelves yet in Ausrtalia. One of them is MPM Barricade for $159.99S AUD

Yet last I checked, TRU stocked them last year.

griffin
24th January 2019, 09:22 PM
Which is why I didn't include it when referring to their news posting.
Besides, there are probably quite a few fans here who didn't realise we got MP Barricade here (particularly if they didn't have a TRU near them), and the news people in America definitely wouldn't have known every toy that was released here... so they can be forgiven for assuming that it was new here.
(and unfortunately, the Exclusives section of the 2018 toy checklist (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=25076) was the one section I never got around to (yet)... so they had probably didn't have an archive like that to check up on either)

bowspearer
24th January 2019, 10:12 PM
What surprises me there though is that there was an Aussie transfan who is active in the community who didn't know it was out here. I honestly thought that was common knowledge for those of us who were online.

MightyGrimlock
4th February 2019, 10:19 PM
Target Belconnen has studio series baricade, sideswipe and WWII bumblebee in stock if you are still looking for them

sideswipes brother
7th February 2019, 12:25 PM
All sieges are at Fyshwick toyworld. Only one Shockwave left and nil UM.

Heaps of Sideswipes and Hounds though.

Maruten
8th February 2019, 08:39 AM
Did they have the Micromasters yet?

sideswipes brother
9th February 2019, 05:46 PM

To tell you the truth i didnt even look at the basics.

Bemblebuu
10th February 2019, 10:53 AM
New Studio Series Barricade, War Bee, Sideswipe, etc, at Kmart Belconnen.

MayzaPrime
11th February 2019, 01:03 PM

Not yet... only the targetmasters. Otherwise I would have bought them :D

Maruten
1st March 2019, 01:24 PM
Still haven’t seen the wave 1 Micromasters here, but Toyworld has wave 2 - Red Heat/Stakeout and Ravage/Laserbeak. Think the only other (maybe?) new-ish thing is SS Jetfire?

CoRDS
8th March 2019, 02:18 PM
Siege has finally hit bigw woden

But only the little fellas
Picked up laserbeak and ravage today

Maruten
8th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Did they have wave one Micromasters or only wave two?!

I was really starting to think the whole Siege line was a Toyworld exclusive.

ampoldj
8th March 2019, 03:18 PM
Siege has finally hit bigw woden

But only the little fellas
Picked up laserbeak and ravage today

They were also stocking Big W Majura yesterday before closing. Same only micromasters wave 2...

Maruten
9th March 2019, 12:59 PM
Gungahlin’s the same - w2 Micromasters, nothing else.

ampoldj
12th March 2019, 03:14 PM
Anyone been to toy world fys lately, any 5 pack botbots there?

Maruten
12th March 2019, 07:08 PM
Yep, buckets of Botbots in all pack denominations.

ampoldj
13th March 2019, 10:11 AM
Yep, buckets of Botbots in all pack denominations.

Cool, hope i can make it tomorrow before they closes.

Edit: well made it to closing but just realized that i paid 29.99 for the 8 pack, i thought it was about $25 only :eek:

ampoldj
18th March 2019, 09:16 AM
Big W Majura has the wave 2 Battle Masters but not much left.

Anyway, anyone knows which Kmart still has Botbots blind bags? I still need alot 1,2,4,6,15,16,17,21,24

Maruten
20th March 2019, 12:09 PM
W2 Battle Masters now in Woden.

Australian retail does not like this line.

Maruten
20th March 2019, 04:01 PM
Toyworld does though - Fyshwick has put out the w2 Deluxes and Voyagers.

Edit: sadly though unsurprisingly not the Starscream with the metal pin fixing the chest.

ampoldj
22nd March 2019, 02:27 PM
Big W Gungahlin has Battlemasters now, Lionizer, Aimless, Pteraxadon. 4 each available atm. (I did not expect Lionizer, i thought its from wave 1?)

Edit: went to Kmart, they got Siege voyagers Starscream and Soundwave.

sammc
23rd March 2019, 03:40 PM
Went to tworld this morning and grabbed siege stuff, fixed the star scream chest with small drill and 1.5mm brass rod so its all good.

like the figures for the most part but soundwave's mode is kinda meh. LIked Screamer more than i though though.

Wasnt exactly a cheap morning thats for sure =-p

MightyGrimlock
26th March 2019, 03:56 PM
Wave 2 seige figures out at Target Belconnen today. They had all micromasters, deluxe, and voyager figs for wave 2.
Can't recall if the battlemaster guys (aimless, pteraxadon) were there or not.

No wave 1, so as mentioned in other threads it looks like that ship has sailed.

ampoldj
29th March 2019, 02:59 PM
Kmart Gungahlin has the Siege Deluxes wave 2, although 1 ironhide has half of its head down somewhere in the box. Only 1 Starscream left for voyagers. Tempted to get Ironhide and Sixgun but already bought a Soundwave last week where goes my budget :(

jimoinj
4th April 2019, 10:13 PM
I bought that Iron hide today, put his head back together. There is still Starscream and Sixgun left.

ampoldj
6th April 2019, 09:29 PM
I bought that Iron hide today, put his head back together. There is still Starscream and Sixgun left.

Was it just loose? Well kinda regret i did not take the other one before but atm i have heaps of Botbots from Toyworld Fys, and series 2 has just started popping up there. So it must be just Soundwave and his gang for me for Siege :rolleyes:

jimoinj
11th April 2019, 11:16 AM
Yeah had just come off, went back on no problems

ampoldj
13th April 2019, 02:31 PM
Botbots 5 pack and 8 pack on sale at Toyworld Fyshwick 12.99 and 19.99 respectively. They have series 2 for both packs though i got only 1 5 pack from the recommended packs if you are collecting the set.

And when i just got 3 of each 5 & 8 packs last week at full price :(

Edit: they got wave 2 Siege as well all sizes. That Siege ultra magnus is heavy compared to even the PotP leaders beside it :eek:

CoRDS
13th April 2019, 08:59 PM
FINALLY got siege starscream from Target in the Hyperdome at south point, and as a bonus they had them sitting with the delux's so i got it for $29

Logician
18th April 2019, 04:50 PM
Belco Kmart had some wave 2 seige, quite a few of the target masters (whatever they're called now) and the blin packs of wave 2 botbots - scored javasaurus, hamurai and the keytar for myself and a few for my kids.

MightyGrimlock
18th April 2019, 05:31 PM
Picked up SS cogman and scrap metal from Toyworld this arvo. They also had SS dropkick, and PoTP Optimus & unicronus which was a little out of the usual

ampoldj
18th April 2019, 06:24 PM
Belco Kmart had some wave 2 seige, quite a few of the target masters (whatever they're called now) and the blin packs of wave 2 botbots - scored javasaurus, hamurai and the keytar for myself and a few for my kids.

How many left of wave 2 botbots blind packs? I only got a few 8 packs at Kmart Gungahlin.

Also if anyone playing the TCG, Kmart Gungahlin has the Rise of Combiners boosters near the check out registers

Logician
19th April 2019, 07:03 PM
How many left of wave 2 botbots blind packs? I only got a few 8 packs at Kmart Gungahlin.

Also if anyone playing the TCG, Kmart Gungahlin has the Rise of Combiners boosters near the check out registers
Probably about 80% of one of the boxes left, I grabbed five but sorted through 2 boxes to do so. And this was Tuesday evening too, so not sure now.

ampoldj
21st April 2019, 12:33 PM
Probably about 80% of one of the boxes left, I grabbed five but sorted through 2 boxes to do so. And this was Tuesday evening too, so not sure now.

Got only 3 of what is needed in the blinds and just took the empty box as well ;)

In case anyone finds a restock of wave 2 Botbots blind packs in Belco or Gungahlin Kmart please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Convoid
22nd May 2019, 10:11 PM
Canberra Toy and Hobby Fair is on this Saturday (May 25th)

Kaleen high school
104 Baldwin Drive, Kaleen, ACT
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $5, seniors $3, kids 4-12yrs old $3, families (2 adults/2 children) $15

http://www.ashow.com.au/

MightyGrimlock
27th June 2019, 03:42 PM
Found studio series long haul & nitro Zeus in Toyworld today. Still haven't seen any sign of rampage

Maruten
27th June 2019, 04:10 PM
Nitro Zeus (https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nitro_Zeus#The_Last_Knight)?!

MightyGrimlock
27th June 2019, 04:39 PM
I just presumed that was the name. Its actually 'decepticon KSI boss'. Its effectively a nitro zeus from the TF5 line, with a better paint job.

griffin
27th June 2019, 08:58 PM
I just presumed that was the name. Its actually 'decepticon KSI boss'. Its effectively a nitro zeus from the TF5 line, with a better paint job.

So many Siege Voyagers showing up here this month, after 6+ months of sitting on wave 2. That's wave 3, 6 and 7 showing up here during June.

That would be a world first I think.
Any photos? If you can't post it here, post it up on our facebook page (if you are on facebook), or

MightyGrimlock
27th June 2019, 10:18 PM
Nothing of the store shelves unfortunately.
This is the best I have is here - https://imgur.com/sop0xnA. The generic label of 'Voyager Studio' doesn't really give what you'd call proof.

I also picked up brunt. Deluxe seige figures are on sale at the moment for $29.99, which isn't too bad considering that Toyworld has had most wave before other retailers.

ampoldj
1st July 2019, 04:42 PM
Went during my break to Kmart Gungahlin and found Siege Hound and Red Alert, the latter gave me a hard time as it is not scanning and the staff said he can't do anything :(
Went back after work and saw someone who looks like a manager at the register and asked for it again, he scanned Chromia and finally i got Red Alert ;)

Maruten
3rd July 2019, 09:47 AM
Okay, so I didn't sight this YET, but apparently we will in Spring:

https://the-riotact.com/toymate-play-to-help-revitalise-majura-park-corner/309205
https://toymate.com.au/

Don't know if they're any good, but it can't hurt to have another toy shop in town.

fatbot
7th July 2019, 02:27 PM
Toy world Fsywick has one (1) Springer left

ampoldj
20th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Toy world Fsywick has one (1) Springer left

Been awhile since been there, so now only Voyager Starscreams left.

Other Siege stuff there are Deluxe Brunt, Red Alert, Hound, Sixgun, Prowl and Chromia. Leader ultra Magnus and Shockwave.

KingGrimlock
27th July 2019, 03:04 PM
Kmart tuggeranong has one refraktor left

sideswipes brother
3rd August 2019, 05:49 PM
3 x Refraktor at Kmart Queanbeyan and 1 x Bumblebee Optimus.... Very tempted to buy the Optimus.... Looks soo good!

Maruten
8th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Belco Myer has a pretty good amount of Siege stuff. Hound, Brunt, UM and Shockwave, two Refraktors out if anyone?s still trying to assemble a camera.

MayzaPrime
13th August 2019, 01:27 PM
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20190813_122652_zpsbvwodhd8.jpg

Cyberverse at Target Belconnon

MightyGrimlock
13th August 2019, 04:06 PM
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/Mayzaprime/20190813_122652_zpsbvwodhd8.jpg

Cyberverse at Target Belconnon

Found these at Kmart Belconnen yesterday as well

Plus

Found studio series drift/hightower/dropkick deluxes at Kmart Belconnen and Toyworld

Plus

Found Studio series Ironhide at Toyworld (2 left). Toyworld also had 3 PotP Unicronus figures, and had various PotP legends @ $9.99

KingGrimlock
16th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Big w in the city has the new studio series wave. 3 dropkick cars and 1 drift left. I grabbed the last Hightower which I thought was surprising, figured drift would be the first to go.

Maruten
4th September 2019, 11:08 AM
Big W Woden has a couple of Refraktors and Springers if anyone?s still after them.

CoRDS
4th September 2019, 05:32 PM
the ONE day i dont go in on my lunch break , aww man

CoRDS
5th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Looks like they?re down to one springer and two star screams. Two red alerts and one brawn

Bemblebuu
11th September 2019, 08:50 AM
Target Belconnen have Siege Shockwave, Magnus, Red Alert, and more.

Maruten
26th September 2019, 10:51 AM
Siege Thundercracker in Woden Big W.

MayzaPrime
26th September 2019, 12:36 PM
Siege Thundercracker in Woden Big W.

How many?

Maruten
26th September 2019, 12:50 PM
A couple when I was there.

Bemblebuu
26th September 2019, 01:38 PM
Siege Megatron at Big W Woden too.

griffin
26th September 2019, 04:49 PM
Siege Megatron at Big W Woden too.

That's the only way we'll see any of wave one at the major retailers is when they are re-released in future waves. Hound popped up in Deluxe wave 3, and now Megatron has appeared with Voyager wave 4.

ampoldj
26th September 2019, 05:18 PM
I think i'm way behind with this stuff...still on my 2nd refraktor :(

Maruten
5th October 2019, 07:28 AM
Toyworld has wave two POTP Deluxes - Moonracer, that one plane guy who combines with that other one plane guy, and whichever two Dinobots those are. $40 though, so you?re paying a premium for the shocking latenesss.

And Jetfire ($160) though I assume that?s probably not news by now.

jimoinj
5th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Toyworld has wave two POTP Deluxes - Moonracer, that one plane guy who combines with that other one plane guy, and whichever two Dinobots those are. $40 though, so you?re paying a premium for the shocking latenesss.

And Jetfire ($160) though I assume that?s probably not news by now.

The last Jetfire is gone. I just missed out :(

XMan
6th October 2019, 06:30 PM
They had two Jetfires in the Nerf section on the top of the shelves, with a couple Marvel Legends on top of 'em, that was at about 1:30-2pm no idea why they weren't in the normal section.

Bemblebuu
8th October 2019, 11:03 AM
Big W Tuggeranong had 2 x Siege Megatron, 1 x Siege Thundercracker, Red Alert & Hound.

Bemblebuu
9th October 2019, 12:38 PM
Toyworld Fyshwick still has one Siege Jetfire, Ultra Magnus, Shockwaves, Starscream, Brunt and for some reason quite a few Generations deluxe figures like Prowl, Cliffjumper, Shockwave and Jetfire. Lotsa Studio Series stuff too.

Maruten
9th October 2019, 09:13 PM
Gungahlin Big W has a couple of Siege Thundercrackers (and Megs). Bottom shelf, the TFs are all over the place.

Bemblebuu
30th October 2019, 01:21 PM
Big W Tuggeranong has a few Siege Thundercracker and Megatron. Toyworld Fyshwick has two Siege Omega Supreme,

sideswipes brother
9th November 2019, 12:48 PM
Just went to the opening of Toymate at Majura. If you like being trapped between overly large peoples pushing trollies and prams you will fit right in. After squeezing my way to the action figure area amazingly they had 2 x Snarl and Sludge up for grabs.
However, instead of being the usual $30 they were going for $40... WTF???

ampoldj
9th November 2019, 01:19 PM
Well i felt the same (with regards to the chaos there and the dinobots) and instead just grabbed the botbots arcade pack (no.6) and got out to the register as quickly as possible. I told 'em i'll get the toymate card next visit.

ampoldj
17th November 2019, 05:19 PM
Toyworld Fys has 3x Omega Supreme available at $280 each. Belco Kmart has botbots arcade renegade packs. Should have 2 of the no.6 complete pack

griffin
20th November 2019, 06:17 PM
The brand new Toymate store in the ACT has got in the Siege Leader Astrotrain (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/11/19/war-for-cybertron-siege-wave-3-leader-class-astrotrain-out-at-australian-retail-400827), for their usual Leader price of $80.

Maruten
21st November 2019, 09:01 AM
Millions of Astrotrains left. Biggest selection of TFs I?ve seen in Canberra in a loooong time.

MayzaPrime
21st November 2019, 11:03 AM
Millions of Astrotrains left. Biggest selection of TFs I?ve seen in Canberra in a loooong time.

Awesome! heading our there at lunch today!

Logician
9th December 2019, 08:42 PM
One solitary Crosshairs at the civic Big W - well done/damn you to whoever grabbed Spinister.

Bemblebuu
11th December 2019, 02:07 PM
A few Siege Spinisters, Crosshairs, Cog, and the usual stack of Brunts, Megatron, and Thundercracker at Big W Tuggeranong. Most of the Transformers are on display mid isle about halfway in the store, and not where the toy section is.

Maruten
12th December 2019, 08:48 AM
Picked up a Spinister from Big W Gungahlin. He was the only new-wave guy I found, and like Tuggers all the Transformers have been moved to a display in the middle of the store rather than they toy aisles - I couldn't see any at all in the usual area.

MayzaPrime
12th December 2019, 09:41 AM
There was a few Sideswipes and Hounds in the aisle at Tuggers Big W. I managed to grab Spinster and Crosshairs a few days ago.

Maruten
12th December 2019, 10:10 AM
If there's any new Siege stuff in Woden I couldn't find it - regular shelves have Megs and Thundercracker, and I didn't find a display anywhere else in the store.

Maruten
16th December 2019, 12:21 PM
At least one Spinister in Belco Kmart yesterday. I thought he?d be the hard one to find, but I still haven?t seen a single Crosshairs.

sideswipes brother
20th December 2019, 12:36 PM
About 20 Siege Omega Supremes at Toymate. Bout $300ish

Logician
20th December 2019, 11:12 PM
At least one Spinister in Belco Kmart yesterday. I thought he?d be the hard one to find, but I still haven?t seen a single Crosshairs.

really? Where was it - in the standard spot for the TFs? I went last sunday and couldn't find any siege deluxes at all!

Maruten
21st December 2019, 06:19 AM
It was sitting in amongst the Voyagers. Don?t recall if there were any other Delixes around.

Bemblebuu
23rd December 2019, 12:56 PM
Saw a single Crosshairs at Woden Big W this morning. The usual Siege Thundercracker, Megs, Sideswipe, and Studio Series stuff too.

CoRDS
23rd December 2019, 03:42 PM
so very much of everything out at Toymate in Majura
even a few omega supremes, legends for $12 almost got a beachcomber, even had two darkwings and a whole bunch of reflectors ($25 each)
prices currently seem to be lower than everywhere else.

Maruten
4th January 2020, 10:39 AM
Spinisters and Crosshairses in Gungahlin Big W. However, TFs on both sides of the aisle (?!) so, easy to miss.

Maruten
10th January 2020, 08:49 AM
Two Spinisters and a Crosshairs in Gungahlin Kmart if anyone?s still after them.

Logician
8th February 2020, 09:01 PM
A crosshairs and a sideswipe at belco Kmart, sigh still no Spinister (I'm kinda limited to Belco and civic) might be easier for me to head to Amazon

Maruten
22nd February 2020, 10:02 AM
Some Earthrise at Toyworld. Grapple, Starscream, Astrotrain, Micromasters and Battlemasters. Looks like they?re out of Deluxes, and no Prime.

fatbot
22nd February 2020, 12:28 PM
Some Earthrise at Toyworld. Grapple, Starscream, Astrotrain, Micromasters and Battlemasters. Looks like they?re out of Deluxes, and no Prime.

Fsywick still had Astrotrain, Micromasters & Grapple. No deluxe left, I didn’t see Starscream or Battlemasters.

I did see Optimus Prime, but someone had him on hold, along with the other deluxes.

CoRDS
22nd February 2020, 05:15 PM
Big W woden have a bunch of MPM bumblebee and MPM barricade

sammc
22nd February 2020, 06:42 PM
Fsywick still had Astrotrain, Micromasters & Grapple. No deluxe left, I didn’t see Starscream or Battlemasters.

I did see Optimus Prime, but someone had him on hold, along with the other deluxes.

lol i saw the same prime, i just had grabbed the last wheeljack cliffjumper and hoist, along with a starscream. The fellows at toyworld were saying they will probably get more in a couple of weeks, they are really trying to make it better availability for us collectors.

...I was lamenting my name wasnt the name on that prime though lol. I did have a good stickybeak at it, only made me want it more! looks amazing

MightyGrimlock
26th February 2020, 09:43 PM
I found this guy at Kmart Belconnen today up with all the scale cars/Hot wheels etc. $15.
https://i.imgur.com/3IBiGjK.jpg

Yes non-transformable, and a bit smaller than a G1 OP. Here it is next to SS bumblebee OP.

https://i.imgur.com/zGJM0fS.jpg

sammc
7th March 2020, 11:03 AM
Just a heads up for anyone interested, Toyworld has restocked Earthrise with deluxes, just visited this morning. No primes left, but saw wheeljack, Cliffjumper, Hoist, the little ones cant recall names, might be worth a call if anyone is trying for something in particular =-)

MayzaPrime
11th March 2020, 01:00 PM
Myer Civic has Siege on Clearance
$50 for Shockwave (one left, cause I grabbed the other one)
$25 Deluxe - Hound, Blunt, Refraktor

Sadly no Earthrise

sideswipes brother
13th March 2020, 01:54 PM
Kmart Queanbeyan has the whole wave minus one Hoist :D
Only 1 Starscream and 2 x Grapple - I really like the look of Grapple but simply cannot justify $50....
Cliffjumper is a rip job too!

Bemblebuu
13th March 2020, 03:20 PM
Earthrise has hit Big W (well at Woden and Tuggeranong at least). Saw lots of Grapple, a few Starscreams, Cliffjumpers, Hoists, Ironworks, and Wheeljack at Big W Woden, as well as new Cyberverse and some Studio Series (Long Haul and Cogman, so who cares).

Big W Tuggeranong had much the same as above, except less. No Starscream, Hoist, Grapple, just Ironworks, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper. Saw new Cyberverse stuff too, and SS Hot Rod for something different.

MightyGrimlock
16th March 2020, 07:44 PM
Big W Majura has ER Wheeljack & Ironworks on the shelf. They also had one SS 07' Megatron left.

Toyworld had a one ER optimus out on the shelf behind the astrotrains.

jimoinj
16th March 2020, 10:52 PM
By had you mean it's not there anymore?

MightyGrimlock
17th March 2020, 07:17 AM
Sorry, bad grammar on my part. SS Megatron & OP were still on the shelf last night (i.e. I didn't buy them)

Bemblebuu
19th March 2020, 12:41 PM
Earthrise Grapple, Starscream, Ironworks; SS Soundwave at Kmart Tuggeranong.

Maruten
4th April 2020, 11:25 AM
Stacks of Grapple and Starscream at Big W Gungahlin, and down to $39.

Wave 1 Deluxes at Kmart.

jimoinj
13th April 2020, 10:52 PM
So Toyworld now has Optimus Prime earthrise in stock.

CoRDS
14th April 2020, 12:37 PM
If anyone finds a tetra-jet skywarp please let me know ASAP

Also who near chisholm bought mp44 on the weekend as well ?
as i finally got around to ordering one from Saviers toys and when they sent me my shipping notice they sent the wrong tracking number, looks like someone in one of the other 2905 burbs down here Also ordered one. so i was wondering who the other transformers fan is near by and hoping there were on here somewhere.

hYpNoS
15th April 2020, 01:44 AM
If anyone finds a tetra-jet skywarp please let me know ASAP

You'll be lucky to find one locally as it was an amazon thing ages ago and I got mine from US amazon, thundercracker you could have more luck as I see him in stores still (but I'm in another state and those stores I've seen them at are a bit of a drive that I can't do now :( )

CoRDS
15th April 2020, 01:21 PM
Already have thundercracker and starscream. Just need skywarp
and maybe the rain makers (well two of them) to go with my mps and legends of each

CoRDS
17th June 2020, 01:28 PM
ok Canberra crew

who lives in calwel and orders the same items as me on the same days from tftoys as it looks like i keep getting your tracking numbers.. its more funny than anything else but i figure we should say Hi as we seem to purchase the same things all the time.

KingGrimlock
17th June 2020, 01:48 PM
ok Canberra crew

who lives in calwel and orders the same items as me on the same days from tftoys as it looks like i keep getting your tracking numbers.. its more funny than anything else but i figure we should say Hi as we seem to purchase the same things all the time.

Was wondering why my package arrived this morning but is still says undelivered on the tracking number...

CoRDS
17th June 2020, 03:09 PM
Yours was delivered at 11:22 :)

MayzaPrime
18th June 2020, 08:36 AM
3 Sky Lynx left at Tuggeranong. They are out the back, so you have to ask someone to get it for you.

sammc
18th June 2020, 10:46 AM
3 Sky Lynx left at Tuggeranong. They are out the back, so you have to ask someone to get it for you.

Thanks for that! I've been calling almost everyday to no avail, and even went in late yesterday, and they said they had nothing, due on 20th June, but they would put one aside when it does. Then I saw your post, called, they confirmed 2 left, (one now) but wouldnt put it aside for the half hour it would take me to get there, even though they said in previous conversation they would. Honestly far from impressed for customer service all around, and if they weren't the only game in town for it I would go elsewhere. But thanks to your post and a quick hour round trip I've got him, so at least a happy ending!

MayzaPrime
18th June 2020, 11:09 AM
Thanks for that! I've been calling almost everyday to no avail, and even went in late yesterday, and they said they had nothing, due on 20th June, but they would put one aside when it does. Then I saw your post, called, they confirmed 2 left, (one now) but wouldnt put it aside for the half hour it would take me to get there, even though they said in previous conversation they would. Honestly far from impressed for customer service all around, and if they weren't the only game in town for it I would go elsewhere. But thanks to your post and a quick hour round trip I've got him, so at least a happy ending!

All good, glad you got one in the end...

jimoinj
18th June 2020, 12:51 PM
So there were at least 2 in Big W Gungahlin at 8am this morning - had to ask them to bring them out from storage, with the help of a fellow transformers fan. Possibly more. Was weird they didn't put such a highly anticipated exclusive figure out on display for the sale.

MayzaPrime
18th June 2020, 02:01 PM
So there were at least 2 in Big W Gungahlin at 8am this morning - had to ask them to bring them out from storage, with the help of a fellow transformers fan. Possibly more. Was weird they didn't put such a highly anticipated exclusive figure out on display for the sale.

Yeah, I could hear the worker blowing up at one of the workers as to why it wasn't out... I think that they might have been trying to keep them for themselves or to resell.

Maruten
18th June 2020, 02:24 PM
Just checked stock levels on the website, allegedly "low stock" at Woden and MP. Phoned MP and a nice chap spent a VERY long time searching but couldn't find one. Woden established much faster that apparently none were left.

MP did tell me it was worth calling Gungahlin, but they were reporting as out of stock and I got the same story on the phone.

Happy to order online, so no drama hopefully - unless they decide they don't have any left online either and cancel the order.

CoRDS
18th June 2020, 07:47 PM
aww crap, i knew i was forgetting something today

Bemblebuu
19th June 2020, 12:04 PM
Big W's stock inventory system must be a load of shite, as I found a Sky Lynx (and bought it) this morning at Big W Woden.

My advice would be to visit the store and have a peep first hand.

nelo_esper
19th June 2020, 03:51 PM
Plenty of wave 1 deluxe and voyager Netflix WfC at Kmart Belconnen as of 1445 today. Deluxes $29 and interestingly, despite being priced higher in other markets due to the included target masters, Hotlink and Megatron are the standard $49 voyager price.

Maruten
19th June 2020, 06:29 PM
Same at Gungahlin - buckets of Deluxes and a handful of Voyagers.

lmaotimmy
19th June 2020, 09:12 PM
Just checked stock levels on the website, allegedly "low stock" at Woden and MP. Phoned MP and a nice chap spent a VERY long time searching but couldn't find one. Woden established much faster that apparently none were left.

MP did tell me it was worth calling Gungahlin, but they were reporting as out of stock and I got the same story on the phone.

Happy to order online, so no drama hopefully - unless they decide they don't have any left online either and cancel the order.

I just bought one at majura park tonight after work. There were 3 behind the service counter with all the big lego sets.

Maruten
20th June 2020, 09:13 AM
All gone before closing last night apparently.

Maruten
27th June 2020, 09:16 AM
Lots of G1 minibots at Gungahlin Kmart for anyone who?s after them.

Bemblebuu
2nd July 2020, 07:26 PM
Big W Tuggeranong & Woden have restocked Earthrise Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Hoist, Ironworks, and also have new Studio Series voyager and deluxe class figures.

Maruten
3rd July 2020, 03:47 PM
No Slitherfang/Rung at Toyworld, BUT! Heaps at Toymate.

lmaotimmy
3rd July 2020, 04:04 PM
Toymate has a bunch of earthrise optimus primes and some doubledealers

CoRDS
3rd July 2020, 05:10 PM
hmmm, i might have to go for a drive then

Maruten
3rd July 2020, 05:24 PM
Looks like the Doubeldealers are gone if the shelf is anything to go by.

fatbot
4th July 2020, 03:59 PM
Plenty of Rung & Slitherfang at Toyworld Fsywick & Toymate majura park

lmaotimmy
5th July 2020, 08:10 PM
Looks like the Doubeldealers are gone if the shelf is anything to go by.

Wow. There were two when I was there. I would have bought one but I have already ordered one off amazon.

Kmart Belconnen had 2 netflix hounds today, and also some G1 reissues

https://i.imgur.com/ysYP160.jpg

sammc
6th July 2020, 09:30 AM
Just called Toymate Majura and yeh they confirmed no stock of Doubledealer but still some stock of Prime, and as it was only a new delivery then the next lot probably wont come in for a while =-(

jimoinj
24th July 2020, 08:04 PM
Several Doubledealers at Big W Gungahlin this evening.

Commercial_Spite
24th July 2020, 08:53 PM
Anyone have any idea where to find the Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker two pack in Canberra?

sammc
24th July 2020, 09:10 PM
Anyone have any idea where to find the Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker two pack in Canberra?

I didn't think they had come out in australia as yet? Definitely dont think canberra has them. I had to order mine at robotkingdom when they still had them. Someone found them on amazon but sold out stupidly quick, and only scalpers listing now =-(

nalops
24th July 2020, 09:11 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be available anywhere in Australia.

CoRDS
24th July 2020, 09:49 PM
kmart in tuggers had two of the netflix sideswipes tonight

Commercial_Spite
25th July 2020, 03:42 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be available anywhere in Australia.

Dang. Seems like I'll have to keep an ear to the ground on the online markets

Polursine
2nd August 2020, 04:18 PM
Doubledealer at Big W Tuggeranong as of lunch time today. $89. Plus ER Optimus

Bemblebuu
13th August 2020, 09:01 AM
Big W Woden has ER Optimus & Doubledealer, and Cyberverse deluxes including Arcee (the only new one).

Maruten
15th August 2020, 02:48 PM
Plenty of Doubledealer and Rung/Slitherfang at Toyworld.

jimoinj
20th August 2020, 04:42 PM
I just bought earthrise scorponok for $279.95 online at Toyworld Canberra and am picking up today!

sammc
20th August 2020, 05:15 PM
He's an awesome figure for sure! Looks great in all modes, he doesn't come with his gun though, which i'm currently trying to rectify by making a design of it to 3d print =-)

griffin
20th August 2020, 07:06 PM
I just bought earthrise scorponok for $279.95 online at Toyworld Canberra and am picking up today!

I looked it up on the toyworld website (https://www.toyworld.com.au/products/transformers-earthrise-titan-class-scorponok), and it is listed for $320. Did you get a discount for something, or was it listed at that cheaper price at the time you bought it?

(for some reason, Scorponok and some Cyberverse figures, didn't show up on the product listing, but do show up in the small box of examples when typing in the search name)