PDA

View Full Version : ACT Transformers Sightings.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

griffin
7th January 2009, 02:05 AM
Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in an ACT retail store.
Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.

Omega Supreme
10th January 2009, 10:57 AM
Went to Impact Comics today to check for Henkei's & Encore's. They had a huge amount of stock but their pricing was crazy on most things. I picked up a Encore Metroflex for $169.

Other stuff they had were:
Encore
Omega Supreme - $249.99
Skywarp/Thundercracker - $149.99
Minbot Set - $59.99

Henkei
Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Tankor/Octane, Galvatron & Ironhide - $49.99

MP Thundercracker - $249

I wouldnt advise getting anything from these guys unless you cant find it anywhere else.

liegeprime
10th January 2009, 06:46 PM
yowza, they're charging 100% more on that place ei, Omega?

Omega Supreme
11th January 2009, 07:51 AM

Yeah its crazy, very glad I picked Omega's up when they were at $170(at the same shop!), the shop owners claim its because of the weak aussie dollar, but I think their mark up is over the top. Im sure they will learn when their stock just sits there.

GoktimusPrime
18th January 2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah its crazy, very glad I picked Omega's up when they were at $170(at the same shop!), the shop owners claim its because of the weak aussie dollar, but I think their mark up is over the top. Im sure they will learn when their stock just sits there.
That's typical of Australian import pricing due to all the import taxes, duties, levies etc. slapped on by the government. I have a good friend who used to work at an import store who explained it all to me one time but it's way too much for me to remember. ;) But if it shelfwarms long enough we might see it get slashed to move dead stock. I remember when God Ginrai was shelfwarming at import stores here and they slashed the price down to $20.

The hilarious thing was when TRU started getting Hasbro reissues, but they were obscenely overcharging for them to the point where even at 200% inflation, the Japanese imports were nearly the same price! For example, Hasbro reissue Inferno, Prowl, Tracks etc. were initially selling at TRU for $75 whereas I saw importers in Sydney and Perth selling the Japanese reissues of those toys for $85. For an extra $10 why wouldn't you just buy the import and get the chrome, proper working missile launchers, tech specs card, file cards etc.?! Then Sydney importers slashed the price of TFC reissues down to $65, making them $10 cheaper than TRU!

After the imports all moved TRU then finally started slashing their prices in a desperate attempt to move their dead stock - I saw prices reduced down to as low as $25, but even then the stock moved slowly probably because most collectors had already gotten the Japanese reissues at a similar price (or cheaper price if they were ordering from Japan via dealers like HLJ!).

Omega Supreme
19th January 2009, 07:30 AM
Surprisingly good. I have never wanted the Powerglide toy (since it looks nothing like him) but Stormcloud is quite pretty and If he is still around after my trip (doubt it though) I may go pick him up, he looks nice and decepticon-y.

Had a look around yesterday, but couldnt find him anywhere :(

Anyways Toyworld Fyshwick has
Universe Treadbolt - $39.99
Universe Prowl, Sunstreaker, Galvatron & Acidstorm - $24.99

and thats all I checked prices on. They did have quite a few of the Universe legends figures though.

gantz
25th February 2009, 07:29 AM
Hey guys! Im new, living in canberra. I work in the city, so Im always out at lunch doing the rounds to see if any of stores have something new! also Im out every second weekend checking both Toys R Us (brand depot seems to stock more than the belconnen store) k-marts, myers and toyworlds, and will be sure to post anything you may want to know!

gantz
4th March 2009, 12:01 PM
ok, Big W in the Canberra Centre has 3 Cheetors, 2 Cyclonus and 1 Starscream.
Target (Canberra Centre) has a truckload of Rescue Ratchet, Stealth Lockdown and a whole bunch of new TF Universe figures!

darockk
4th March 2009, 01:36 PM
can we please have a separate ACT thread for this. :)

gantz
4th March 2009, 02:03 PM
I agree! its very difficult to filter out the ACT sightings from the NSW (which is most)

griffin
4th March 2009, 03:00 PM
Okay. Just gimmie a day or two to organise it.

gantz
5th March 2009, 12:30 PM
for anyone in Canberra, Impact Comics in the city has Animated Blurr, Swindle and Soundwave for $29.99 each.

darockk
5th March 2009, 12:50 PM
for anyone in Canberra, Impact Comics in the city has Animated Blurr, Swindle and Soundwave for $29.99 each.

thanks for that, i hardly ever go in there due to the high prices but they dont sound too bad

The_Damned
21st March 2009, 07:29 PM
is there hound cyclonis, inferno and the new animated figures around the act now?

cheers

BEn

darockk
22nd March 2009, 10:18 PM
toyworld have a bunch of ultimate bumblebees for $79.95. these are the first
batch in the rectangluar packaging.

they also have all of the universe robot heroes foR$9.99 incase anyone missed out on those.

gantz
23rd March 2009, 02:12 PM
is there hound cyclonis, inferno and the new animated figures around the act now?

cheers

BEn

Big W were/are stocked in Cyclonus, hound and inferno. not sure with the animated.
Toys R us brand depot is stocked in almost everything. my picks were dinobot and Jetfire.

The_Damned
23rd March 2009, 08:08 PM
Big W were/are stocked in Cyclonus, hound and inferno. not sure with the animated.
Toys R us brand depot is stocked in almost everything. my picks were dinobot and Jetfire.

i came up on sunday managed to get universe 2.0 hound, starscream and smokescreen, animated activator Thundercracker from toyworld, lucky i looked under the shelf on the floor otherwise i wouldnt have found hound or smokesreen.

but there was nothing anywhere else,

toys r us brand depot - must be the dumping ground as there was squillions of
old stock like blackout scorponak 2pk, movie voyager reapaints etc nothing really from the latest waves though

civic big w - nothing of note
target - just big daddy, jolt..... (got a stealth lockdown)
impact records - didnt have much at all..
belconnon- kmart - just a couple of universe Sideswipe
and toys r us - older animated deluxes...
gungalin - big W was totally devoid of a single deluxe

so that was my day trip

The_Damned
23rd March 2009, 08:10 PM
btw toyworld had pretty good prices as the deluxes were $24.99
shame they didnt have inferno or cyclonis.

Big W had the cheapest deluxes @ $23.99 but........... they were totally empty of them. :(

darockk
23rd March 2009, 10:11 PM
wow i didnt even know there was a toys r us in brand depot.

shopping time tomorrow :)

colin78
5th April 2009, 08:45 PM
Hey, on a weekend trip to Canberra, I found nothing in Civic or Belconnen... until I had a quick look in Toys r us in Belconnen... New Animated Waspinator and Samurai Prowl.

Still no sign of Shockwave or Wreck-Gar though...

darockk
15th April 2009, 10:30 PM
myer belconnen have first strike movie prime and the blue coloured ironhide
for $19.95, reduced from a marked up $59.95. have heaps left

ultimate bumblebee $89.95 in big W civic

gantz
1st May 2009, 07:42 AM
checked impact comics the other, they are stocked in heaps of Alternity Convoy in blue red and silver, along with a lot of other exclusive takara transformers, Ill get the names and post them, sorry.
Alternity Convoy is $99.99

Omega Supreme
21st May 2009, 09:02 AM
Target in Civic, have a load of Universe Inferno, & The 2 cybertron repaints, Prime lion and the other guy(the voygers) for $19.99. Picked up a few Inferno's for myself and some friends but there still would easily be about 15-20 left. Forget about the other two as they are just dodgy repaints :)

darockk
3rd June 2009, 03:56 PM
revenge of fallen toys now on sale in belconnen toys r us.

gantz
4th June 2009, 08:03 AM
I noticed that also target in civic is stocked, and toyworld fyshwick has 'em all. prices are really good too!

for anyone intereested, Toyworld also has MP starscream for 89.99!!

darockk
4th June 2009, 11:22 AM
wow toyworld getting some good prices these days.

did u manage to catch the price of the leader class prime?

gantz
5th June 2009, 08:12 AM
Leader class are 79.99 or 89.99, not bad seeing as though most places have a price tag of 99.99

gantz
5th June 2009, 01:04 PM
and Big W's leader class range is 88.73

gantz
19th June 2009, 02:38 PM
just to confirm, leader class @ toyworld 79.99

sammc
24th June 2009, 02:10 PM
nabbed a ravage today from toyworld, but thats all they had ( unless you are after the new gi joe movie figures, they were there very cool) , nothing new at big w woden or TRU airport for ROTF

was hoping to find skids or someone !

( went to see movie today, but almost at the end, the movie BURNED and everyone had to get a refund so not seen the ending, but was great IMO till then though! )

gantz
25th June 2009, 08:21 AM
did they have more than the one Ravage you got???

and WOW! the movie burned out! thats harsh :confused:

Omega Supreme
25th June 2009, 08:24 AM
did they have more than the one Ravage you got???

and WOW! the movie burned out! thats harsh :confused:

Im headed there now, can check for Ravage for you.

gantz
25th June 2009, 10:31 AM
GREAT! :) thanks heaps!!

Omega Supreme
25th June 2009, 10:54 AM
GREAT! :) thanks heaps!!

No Ravage sorry mate, they had Mudflap and a few others. I was mainly there for the Joes though.

gantz
25th June 2009, 12:17 PM
no worries! during my lunch break I saw that Myer in civic have ROTF Ultimate Bumble Bee for an introductory price of $109, after that they are back to $199

sammc
25th June 2009, 05:05 PM
sorry i wasn't around to answer the q, but was the only one i could find!
yeh burning movie not so great ! lol. but will go watch on weekend though so its all good!
so they had mudflap there today? darn, wasn't there yesterday... ! Was there more than one that you may have noticed?

Omega Supreme
25th June 2009, 05:07 PM
sorry i wasn't around to answer the q, but was the only one i could find!
yeh burning movie not so great ! lol. but will go watch on weekend though so its all good!
so they had mudflap there today? darn, wasn't there yesterday... ! Was there more than one that you may have noticed?

Only the one, but it was on the front of the rack which is how I remember it.

Have to thank you for the GI Joe movie figure tip, got loads of stuff I was chasing :)

sammc
25th June 2009, 05:09 PM
Isn't the ultimate the same as last year? And think its cheaper at toyworld or somewhere else, being under $100

Checked out myres tuggeranong and they have a stand full of toys but alas, tis nothing new.

Kmart was the same, as well as Target.

Need to hit toyworld again it seems !

sammc
25th June 2009, 05:15 PM
hey no prob ;-)

maybe the mudflap will be there, but wont hold my breath!

I kidna went nuts on the joe stuff as well, sorta.. showed SOME restraint hehe.

gantz
26th June 2009, 09:32 AM
Isn't the ultimate the same as last year? And think its cheaper at toyworld or somewhere else, being under $100

Checked out myres tuggeranong and they have a stand full of toys but alas, tis nothing new.

Kmart was the same, as well as Target.

Need to hit toyworld again it seems !

the new ultimate has a flip down battle mask and few new little features.

sammc
27th June 2009, 09:09 PM
Ahh, so there is a difference. Anyone know how much the Human Alliance is gonna be when it hits here?

Also, went to Big W in Woden and they had some Mudflaps there, and a couple of Fallen figures, but passed on the fallen for $50, the alt should be better lol.

Gotta say though, Mudflap is kinda frustrating to keep in bot mode, just doesn't click/lock together well.

STL
28th June 2009, 11:08 PM
Ahh, so there is a difference. Anyone know how much the Human Alliance is gonna be when it hits here?

Also, went to Big W in Woden and they had some Mudflaps there, and a couple of Fallen figures, but passed on the fallen for $50, the alt should be better lol.

Gotta say though, Mudflap is kinda frustrating to keep in bot mode, just doesn't click/lock together well.
It's a very frustrating toy. You've got to get the back right. took me awhile to get it right but its reasonably snug once you have all the back panels in the right position.

Deceptic_Optic
29th June 2009, 04:15 AM

had same problem try unscrewing the two screws that supposedly the weapon holder which doesnt shoot or go to youtube and search for peaugh videso and you will know what i mean, search for mudflap custom and up dates

darockk
29th June 2009, 02:21 PM
TF blackout + scoponok movie scene 2 pack is only $29.99 at toys r us belconnen.

ROTF leaders are $79.99

gantz
30th June 2009, 12:13 PM
the new deluxes are stocked at Big W Canberra Centre. had plenty of Ravage, Canon Bumblebee, Barricade and Mudflap! $24.83

sammc
4th July 2009, 06:15 PM
Target Tuggeranong has the leaderclass jetfire in stock at 99 bucks, also had movie 1 jazz repaint of smokescreen which i promptly nabbed.

they also had the 2 pack of galaxy prime with crumplezone, at 129, im hoping this goes under hundred with its sale, cuz its a great toy, have the japanese version very nice. this one looked darker in tones.

saw deluxe desert brawl which looked good too..

quite a worthwhile look indeed !

gantz
14th July 2009, 12:33 PM
checked Target Canberra Centre during lunch, they are stocked in plenty of Leader Class Jetfire 99.99, and the first wave of ROTF Deluxes 28.99

but I'd just wait till the sales on the 23rd July.

gantz
24th July 2009, 10:51 AM
impact comics has the Alternity Nissan Fairlady Megatron at $99

darockk
12th August 2009, 01:33 AM
ice cream trucks and jolt and the brown helicopter at myer belconnen

sammc
12th August 2009, 07:03 AM
toyworld had icecream truck twins, dead end, jolt =-) pity no long haul though..

gantz
20th August 2009, 01:25 PM
Mega Powerbots Jet Optimus and Devastator at Target Canberra Centre!

gantz
16th October 2009, 08:16 AM
Black Alternity Megatron now at Impact Comics. $99.99

Jet_Raid
27th October 2009, 05:10 PM
Hey :) New to this board but have found a Scorponok and Blackout TF1 movie scene in Brand depot Toys 'r' Us. Also, just picked up a Universe classics 2.0 Tredbolt from there.

gantz
28th October 2009, 10:44 AM
hi Jet Raid, and welcome! the ACT section has been lonley!

Ive been meaning to get to the Brand Depot store soon, so hopefully this weekend.

Supreme Class Devastator has been seen at Myer ($249) Super Toyworld ($179.99) and Toys R Us ($169.99)

David Jones has recently started to stock some good deluxes including Autobot Skids, Wheelie (love that figure) Chromia and Arcee.

Jet_Raid
28th October 2009, 03:00 PM
hi Jet Raid, and welcome! the ACT section has been lonley!

Ive been meaning to get to the Brand Depot store soon, so hopefully this weekend.

Supreme Class Devastator has been seen at Myer ($249) Super Toyworld ($179.99) and Toys R Us ($169.99)

David Jones has recently started to stock some good deluxes including Autobot Skids, Wheelie (love that figure) Chromia and Arcee.

Awesome. Toys 'R' Us (Brand depot) doesn't actually have that much TF's.

Another good place to go is "Tuggas" toy direct.

The_Damned
28th October 2009, 08:20 PM
whats this toy direct?

gantz
29th October 2009, 08:46 AM
Jet Raid, please explain to us this Toy Direct store?? never heard of it! EXCITEMENT :D

Jet_Raid
31st October 2009, 01:36 PM
Ah, my friends. Tuggeranong square near the paint shop and the pet shop And super cheap auto) Small shop but they have a few TF's, including Devastator.

Jet_Raid
31st October 2009, 01:38 PM
And by the way its not open on Sundays.

Jet_Raid
31st October 2009, 01:41 PM
Sorry for not editing but I can't find the edit button.

Here is the website: http://www.tradefair.com.au/sup_tugga-toys-direct-greenway-canberra.pub

gantz
5th November 2009, 09:01 AM
niceone! thanks heaps, Ill check it out soon. did you notice if they had much Marvel figures?

Jet_Raid
6th November 2009, 06:36 PM
niceone! thanks heaps, Ill check it out soon. did you notice if they had much Marvel figures?

I think they had a few. Damn this thread is lonely haha. I really want a Leader figure :( I just keep spending my money on games :P

gantz
10th November 2009, 07:55 AM
Leaders are currently $70 I think at Toyworld fyshwick.

Sky Warp and Ramjet at Myer for $79.95

Jet_Raid
14th November 2009, 10:19 AM
Cool Gantz. I wouldn't mind getting me a Leader Jetfire!

gantz
9th December 2009, 01:30 PM
Target Canberra Centre is stocked in all of the deluxes, have The Fallen and Optimus voyagers also.

Jet_Raid
9th December 2009, 10:40 PM
Awesome dude! We need more people in the ACT haha

gantz
10th December 2009, 01:39 PM
Totally need more people! Myer also has a lot of deluxes, I finally got Bulk Head for $28 from target, AWESOMe!

Jet_Raid
16th December 2009, 12:23 AM
Totally need more people! Myer also has a lot of deluxes, I finally got Bulk Head for $28 from target, AWESOMe!

Nice. I haven't been out TF hunting lately due to Holiday laziness :)

gekisou
27th April 2010, 03:30 PM
Should be old news but found Lockdown and Ratchet (RoTF versions) at Big W in Civic.

sammc
25th May 2010, 10:04 PM
Toyworld fyshwick had some of the powercore units at $29, had the jet one left and some of the 2 packs at $15 as of monday. Didn't see the scout size ie brimstone or hubcap at all though.

Hopefully those 2 wont be far away!

nabbed the combaticons and one each of the 2 packs, all seem pretty cool, liked the drones more than i thought,but they could be better. If only they were bots and alts and limbs !!

gantz
28th May 2010, 08:32 AM
Hey awesome! Ill check that out tomorrow.

sammc
4th June 2010, 07:05 PM
Nabbed the new Generations from Fyshwick today, very cool!

Hubcap had arrived as well, nice bday present to myself it was !

Thrust = uber cool!
Drift = very cool
Prime and B interesting and cool designs!

LOVE HUBCAP for whatever reason. I used 2 love Good Knight from Gobots as a kid so maybe thats why, reminds me of him =-)

gantz
8th June 2010, 12:42 PM
is there any Prime or BB left???

sammc
8th June 2010, 01:18 PM
sorry, no idea. I only get there once a fortnight usually, wont be there till maybe the weekend //

The_Damned
8th June 2010, 01:42 PM
what were the prices if you can recall?

sammc
8th June 2010, 01:46 PM
hrrm... $27 for deluxe and $15 for hubcap i belive it was !

gantz
11th June 2010, 06:38 PM
Big W Canberra Centre (and most like all of the stores) are fully stocked in the Generations Deluxes @ $24.83 each.

I got my Optimus and Bumblebee :D

gantz
15th June 2010, 12:40 PM
Myer and Target canberra centre are starting to roll out Powercore Combiners.

sammc
15th June 2010, 07:21 PM
yeh saw the tuggeranong kmart with powercore, but at 39 for sets. Nothing else new. Was trying to see the new star wars AT - AT though! if anyone sees them around post here please ! =)

gantz
17th June 2010, 12:20 PM
Leader Class Starscream and Hooks Optimus at Big W Canberra centre, only one of each :s

$86.83

jop
27th June 2010, 06:32 PM
For those who haven't got any yet, David Jones in Canberra Centre still have all the generations figures; Drift, Thrust, Prime and BB

sammc
27th June 2010, 07:53 PM
Nabbed the only starscream leader i could find in woden Big W ,had everything else there though it seemed.

Side note, on a Star Wars related matter.

Anyone seen the new AT-AT or Snowspeeder? If anyone sees these around Canberra please post here asap so I can nab one please!! =)

gantz
30th June 2010, 08:51 AM
Will do man! target Canberra Centre now stocked in Leader Satrscream and Buster Prime, didnt catch the price sorry.

sammc
30th June 2010, 06:09 PM
Actually found the Snow speeder at Target tuggeranong yesterday, and if ur a fan, you SHOULD have one of these !! great toy!

Saw the new shiny prime and jetfire pack at Kmart tuggeranong, but was 147 or something so will prob drop for the catalogue me thinks!

They also had Human alliance sideswipe for 35 and Skids, but H.A Bbee was still 49 or something I think.

gekisou
9th August 2010, 12:49 PM
K-Mart Belconnen has Wave 2 of the Power Core Combiners 5 -pack. At AUD39 each I think. Also, the TakaraTomy Optimus Prime / Jetfire 2 pack is 169.

sammc
14th September 2010, 07:34 PM
any sign of straxus in canberra at all? Ive not seen it at all in target or toyworld yet...
found one set of the newest power core combiner at Toyworld last week though which was cool

sammc
18th September 2010, 02:24 PM
Straxus, Red Alert, and WFC Soundwave are at Toyworld if anyone is interested, same ol 26 bucks though.

nabbed one of each for me ^_^

gantz
19th September 2010, 02:11 PM
HAHA just grabbed the last WFC Soundwave :D

I thought WFC Megs was meant to be released 1st?

1AZRAEL1
19th September 2010, 02:23 PM
HAHA just grabbed the last WFC Soundwave :D

I thought WFC Megs was meant to be released 1st?

Yea Soundwave is wave 3, Megs was wave 2. Wonder why some stores have Soundwave before Megs, though Megs has been spotted around, but scarcely.

gekisou
21st September 2010, 11:19 PM
Dang! Will have to go to Super Toyworld at lunch I guess. Has the road works ended coming down from Manuka?

gantz
22nd September 2010, 10:04 AM
All that was left on sunday was Red Alert. I actually walked there (go EFFORT) from kingston, didnt notice any roadworks.

gantz
22nd September 2010, 11:43 AM
GUYS! Big W Canberra Centre is stocked in Wave 2 of Generations!

$24.66

1 Meg left (:D) and 2 Darkmounts

Soundwarp
22nd September 2010, 01:34 PM
MAN I WANT........

3 hour drive though...........

gekisou
22nd September 2010, 02:04 PM
Must... go... tomorrow... at lunch break...

gantz
23rd September 2010, 12:00 PM
There is still 1 Megatron left at Big W canberra centre

gekisou
23rd September 2010, 01:47 PM
And 1 Darkmount left cos I bought the other. Was gonna grab Megs but the paint application on him is horrible! Lots of red exposed on his cannon and the paint on his knees have chipped off.

gantz
23rd September 2010, 02:30 PM
damn! that sucks, about Megs.

Mine seems to be fine, from what I can see throught packaging, opening him tonight...

gekisou
23rd September 2010, 02:45 PM
damn! that sucks, about Megs.

Mine seems to be fine, from what I can see throught packaging, opening him tonight...

Tell me how it goes. I may have to try my luck at Woden Big W.

gantz
23rd September 2010, 06:47 PM
OK the cannon is fine, doesn't seem to have exposed red as you were saying the other did, there is a little paint chipped from the side of the right knee, but nothing too major.

Good luck with woden, does gunghalin still have a Big W?

Soundwarp
24th September 2010, 05:56 PM
I will definatley have to go for a hunt there one day.
Never been into Canberra itself though, i assume there is a good variety.
Big W
K Mart
Target
Davis Jones
Myer

Any speciality shops?

gantz
24th September 2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah its decent enough, we have, as you said:

Myer x2
David Jones x2
Target x3 (well one in QBN NSW) and soon to be a fourth at Westfield belconnen
K-mart x2
Big W x3
Super Toyworld & Hobbies
Toys R Us x2

We have 2 comic book stores, Dee's and Impact Comics. Impact does get a few imports, always stocked in Alternity, Master Pieces, although the price on some is a little too much.

I did buy my Alternity Prime & BB, they were $89.99

Soundwarp
25th September 2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks mate, i'm in just for TRU again!

sammc
25th September 2010, 07:27 PM
Target in Tuggeranong only had one of each of Terradive and tomahawk, at the 22.99 price point.

good prices on voyager animated at 15bucks though. might have to get megatron even though im not a huge fan of that one!

now to try and find dirge and blurr sometime in the near future !

gekisou
7th October 2010, 03:45 PM
Last Red Alert at Toyworld gone (they may have more in the back). Still can't find a WFC Megs or Soundwave. Where are they hiding?

sammc
7th October 2010, 03:50 PM
I dont think they are very easy to find at all. Not that I have been able to search recently, but I look at Target every couple of days and still cant find anything new there, I keep hoping to 'stumble' upon Blurr and Dirge!

gekisou
7th October 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, K-Mart and Big W usually get some stock early but haven't had a chance to check so I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise this weekend.

jaydisc
7th October 2010, 04:27 PM
I dont think they are very easy to find at all. Not that I have been able to search recently, but I look at Target every couple of days and still cant find anything new there, I keep hoping to 'stumble' upon Blurr and Dirge!

I'm pretty sure Target don't carry Generations.

dirge
7th October 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Target don't carry Generations.

At least in Sydney I've seen Prime, Darkmount, Bumblebee & Megs at a Target - only this week, mind you.

gantz
8th October 2010, 09:49 AM
Guys, have you checked DJ's? They were stocked at the same time Big W Canberra Centre with wave 1 Generations.

Ill take a look at lunch and let you know what is there.

jaydisc
8th October 2010, 09:57 AM
At least in Sydney I've seen Prime, Darkmount, Bumblebee & Megs at a Target - only this week, mind you.

There you go. I stand corrected. Pretty sure that's the first time it's been seen or mentioned on the board.

gantz
8th October 2010, 11:43 AM
DJ's Canberra Centre has 1 Megatron, 1 Darkmount annnnnnnnnddddd 2 Soundwaves

Get 'em while you can!!

Soundwarp
9th October 2010, 06:08 AM
Gahhhhhhhhhhh i wanteeeeee

Should be doing a trip in a about 12 days or so. (I hope)

Gotta get a map and start planning the shopping.

gekisou
9th October 2010, 07:12 AM
But DJ is always more expensive than normal retail. :(
Hey Soundwarp, do you want me to grab anything for you first, in case it sells out?

sammc
9th October 2010, 04:53 PM
Checked in at Target and Kmart Tuggeranong, and they had restocked a few red alerts, a couple of WFC megs, a prime or 2 at kmart, a several WFC bb at kmart, and one I think WFC soundwave at Target, didn't get to see price though sorry

when i saw more figs, though ' yes!! maybe blurr and dirge'

but no... no blurr and dirge lol.

gekisou
9th October 2010, 05:27 PM
Argh! Tuggeranong just seems too far to go too... and chances are I'll get lost before the Hyper Dome. :p
Hopefully Civic Target has some.

gantz
11th October 2010, 11:36 AM
Target Canberra Centre has 2 WFC BB's, 2 Darkmounts and one lone WFC Optimus, I believe the price was $24 :)

sammc
11th October 2010, 11:55 AM
Argh! Tuggeranong just seems too far to go too... and chances are I'll get lost before the Hyper Dome. :p
Hopefully Civic Target has some.

LOL, funny, mostly cuz what, 5 years plus ago when i first went to apply for a job at the hyperdome, I got lost in there LOL .

but, its not *too* bad... sorta heh.

side note. I want ot offload some of my tformers I bought at myers ages ago, like the movie starscream in g1, movie rachet in g1, some titaniums from TRU etc etc stuff like that. Is it good to post up somewhere here ? Not a fan of using ebay to sell unless I have too lol.

jazzcomp
11th October 2010, 12:11 PM
Go to members sales http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=13

jazzcomp
11th October 2010, 12:11 PM
Target Canberra Centre has 2 WFC BB's, 2 Darkmounts and one lone WFC Optimus, I believe the price was $24 :)
in NSW, target gens are priced at $28. It's the AA deluxes that were at $24 during the sale.

gantz
11th October 2010, 12:20 PM
Well there is no sale, that was the tag placed with the Generations, if that is not the case, Target should stock their shelves more carefully and have pricing clearly stated!

gantz
16th October 2010, 01:39 PM
TRU Belconnen stocked in Wave 1 and 2 of Generations. Lots of Megatrons

Omega Supreme
17th October 2010, 08:16 AM
TRU Belconnen stocked in Wave 1 and 2 of Generations. Lots of Megatrons

Ahh nice, thats my local store, will have to go check them out today.

gekisou
17th October 2010, 07:57 PM
TRU Belco has 6 Megatrons there for about 29.99 each... I'll wait for Big W to get more in...

gantz
1st December 2010, 07:58 AM
Big W Canberra Centre re-stocked in Darkmount and Red Alert :)

gekisou
1st December 2010, 08:12 AM
Anyone seen any Soundwaves in Canberra?

gantz
1st December 2010, 11:59 AM
David Jones had 1 last thursday afternoon

gekisou
1st December 2010, 12:43 PM
Which David Jones?

Ahh... but they are always so expensive compared to everywhere else...

gantz
1st December 2010, 01:50 PM
Oh sorry, idiot I am, DJ's Canberra Centre.

They are, but I dont find the extra $5 too much. So Generations there are $29.99

They have Blurr pictured on the online store...but wait...all the site says is 'TF: Generations @ $29.99'

So what? is like a lucky dip?!

sammc
1st December 2010, 08:36 PM
Good news Everyone

Kmart tuggeranong has just put out Dirge, blurr, WFC megs and prime for only 25 each, so nabbed one each, so was a few there though!

was tempted to get more but my wallet is crying enough these days ... *and the wife has a mean left hook* heh

sammc
1st December 2010, 08:36 PM
oh and yes there was a WFC soundwave as well =- )

gekisou
1st December 2010, 11:08 PM
Dammit! Why at Tuggers? Its so hard for me to get there... :(

sammc
2nd December 2010, 07:27 AM
I guess if tuggers has it it wont be long till the others do, but at least its starting to show up now which is great!

I like blurr more than I thought, as I dont always like the recolours of figures, but the little hand guns and sniper rifle are pretty damn cool !

Dirge is quite nice, but like on all the seekers, I wish the cannons/missile pods were more streamlined like in the cartoon, or the masterpiece versions !

happy hunting !

gantz
2nd December 2010, 10:16 AM
Dammit! Why at Tuggers? Its so hard for me to get there... :(

Public transport aint for everyone, but why dont you jump on one of the express buses to tuggers? in and out as quick as possible obvioulsy!

Will check all of canberra centre today and see what is available guys :)

gantz
2nd December 2010, 11:19 AM
There is a lonely Soundwave with GEKISOU's name on it at Big W Canberra Centre :D

gekisou
2nd December 2010, 11:36 AM
Time to go for lunch I reckon!!!

gantz
2nd December 2010, 12:24 PM
Did ya get it? Did ya get it? Did ya get it?

I hope you got it, marvelous toy!!

gekisou
2nd December 2010, 01:45 PM
VIIIIICCCCTTTTOOOORRRRYYYY!!!

Yeah, got him. Will open it when I get home but happy I got him... and... there's quite a few Red Alerts at the Big W too...

gantz
2nd December 2010, 02:25 PM
Excellent!!

Soundwave and Prime are my to favs from Generations, on the look out for Blurr now, will have to check kmart.

gekisou
5th December 2010, 12:34 PM
x1 Generations Blurr at DJ Canberra Centre... the paint job is horrible so I left it.

sammc
11th December 2010, 07:44 PM
TRU's Brand Depot had Skullgrin, cliffjumper WFC, and THUNDERWING! 29 each so not great price but nabbed cliff and thunderwing, were a couple of each there. Nothing new at Toyworld or civic target or big w, but was happy to find osmething at TRU for a change!

gantz
20th February 2011, 09:57 AM
Hey guys,

Target Canberra Centre has the RTS Rodimus VS Cyclonus 2-pack, $49 each.

I got one, and must they Im very happy with 'em :)

gantz
21st February 2011, 08:41 AM
Have any of you guys seen any RtS wave 1 in stores?

1AZRAEL1
21st February 2011, 09:07 AM
Have any of you guys seen any RtS wave 1 in stores?

None of the wave have been sighted locally yet. It is looking like it's been missed, though Toys R Us may get them in. Wouldn't rely on that too much though.

gantz
21st February 2011, 09:21 AM
Thank you. I was reading the thread on how we have most prob missed 'em, did the rounds over the weekend, and thought I may as well ask.

Sucks so much :(

gekisou
22nd February 2011, 12:19 PM
Hey guys,

Target Canberra Centre has the RTS Rodimus VS Cyclonus 2-pack, $49 each.

I got one, and must they Im very happy with 'em :)

Will have to get a set. :)

gantz
22nd February 2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah def do!

Cyclonus is amazing, haven't been able to put him down, keep posing him etc, great toy.

Rodimus also fun, but I actually got him mainly for the Fanprojects Protector armour.

gantz
23rd February 2011, 11:48 AM
Target Canberra Centre continues with the goods :D

RtS Deluxes available @ $28

I got myself a Perceptor, they had G2 Prime, Bumblebee and Wreckgar, with one Perceptor left.

Logician
27th March 2011, 11:28 PM
Just a quick update:

Kmart belco had 3 X Bbee and 3 perceptors, some megatron, some skullgrin and darkmount, and seemed to have heaps of the Rts legends.

Still no jazz sightings in the ACT?

gantz
28th March 2011, 10:13 AM
Hey new Canberra friend YAY! :D

Yeah dude no luck with Jazz yet - am checking a few places this week, will keep you updated.

Logician
31st March 2011, 09:01 AM
...yeah I should prolly head over to the intro thread hey?

anyway I'll occassionally check civic and belco, so happy to update if I see anything new pop up!

Logician
2nd April 2011, 01:42 PM
In the words of professor farnsworth: Good news everyone!

At the new target in belconnen, they looked fully stocked:

RtS: about 5 X RtS JAZZ!!!!! (there were 6), 3 X tracks, 3 X wreckgar, a heap of perceptor, G2 prime and bumblebee all $22.88.

then one battle in space ($49, but if big w is out of stock...)

some of the older generations stuff at $28 (cyb megs, prime and darkmount, maybe a cyb b'bee)

some voyager stuff, only one that stood out to me was bonzaitron.

heaps crowded in there, but worth the trip :)

gantz
3rd April 2011, 01:09 PM
yeah was there yesterday morning, was amazed at thier stock. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Got my Jazz n Wreck-gar plus some Thor figures, which r fantastic. Kmart was also stocked in Jazz, Turbo Tracks etc

gekisou
10th April 2011, 08:24 AM
Got my Jazz, Tracks and Perceptor but didn't see any Wreck-Gars... boo!!!
Hope they restock. :P

Meanwhile, Civic Target is almost devoid of anything TF-related...

gantz
14th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Perhaps they just thought 'screw it, DOTM is about to hit, why pack more shelf warmers!?'

sammc
14th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Weeeell hopefully this helps someone here, but I was at toyworld today and they have the new voyagers Grapple and Lugnut for only $29! So I nabbed one of each.

I could see only one Wreckgar, a few percepters, but none of the others.

I also picked up a legends size optimus prime. I have to say, I think they are fantastic for such a small unit! The megatron is very impressive as well IMO.

One thing that is annoying though is grapples legs / hip joints are all so loose he falls over quite easily. Oh well.

good hunting! If anyone see's Scourge around the place please post to let me know =-)

cheers

Sam.

gekisou
16th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Picked up the last Wreck-Gar and Grapple (I could find anyway) and a Lugnuts at Super Toyworld in Fyshwick.
Thanx for the info Sammc. :)
There are no more Windchargers unfortunately... :(

sammc
17th April 2011, 06:38 AM
No prob, glad i could help =-)

gantz
9th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Hey,

checked the Canberra Centre at lunch today, no DOTM or anything new for that matter.

Will be checking out Westfield Belco on Saturday though, will be sure to post if I find anything....

Logician
10th May 2011, 12:58 PM
(Must've been just stocked today) - Big W at the Canberra Centre had a bunch of the initial DOTM stuff:
- Voyagers (ironhide, prime and Megs at least),
- the cyberverse legends (bumblebee, topspin - the pegs were full),
- the cyberverse 'scouts' (prime, ironhide and I think a Megs, but I could be wrong)
- and I think 1 each of the cyberverse play sets (bumblee +bunker and starscream's one).

They had quite a lot of stock but it seemed mutliples of a few things rather than a wide range. No prices listed though, and didn't have time to try and scan them.

gantz
12th May 2011, 08:57 AM
Got my Sentinel Prime :D $88 at Big W.

None left unfortunately, though there is 2 Leader BB's.

Deluxes are $23.84

And they had a trolley with boxes and boxes of DOTM.

Omega Supreme
5th June 2011, 06:54 AM
Belconnen:
-Target has a heap of the RTS perceptors & bumblebees going for $10 each. Also have a huge range of the movie stuff.
-TRU have a big area right near the entrance filled with TFs, their range is decent. Got the cyclonus/hotrod pack price matched to $25 as they are selling it for $39.99. Saw the Ark set for the first time today, was a bit disappointed with it so it will be a pass for me.

gantz
14th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Plenty of DOTM Voyager Shockwave @ Toys R Us Majura (brand depot)

Belconnen had sold out.

gantz
20th June 2011, 01:01 PM
Myer Canberra Centre has a WHOLE bunch of the Leader Jetwing Prime - $169.

He looked rather impressive, but the package design leaves a lot to be desired :(

Sky Shadow
28th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Fyshwick Toyworld has Voyager Banzai-Tron, Grapple and Lugnut on sale for $24.99 each. It also has plenty of Arks.

Sky Shadow
30th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Fyshwick Toyworld has Voyager Banzai-Tron, Grapple and Lugnut on sale for $24.99 each. It also has plenty of Arks.

Oh and they also had Leader Ironhide for about $60.

Sky Shadow
5th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Civic Big W has lots of Deluxe "MOVIE EXCLUSIVE!" DOTM Optimus Primes.

gantz
6th July 2011, 08:05 AM
Do you live in Canberra Sky?

I didnt think much of the Deluxe Primes :o

Sky Shadow
6th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Do you live in Canberra Sky?

I didnt think much of the Deluxe Primes :o

At the moment I'm living here three days a week, Gantz. :) Today I picked up a Cyberverse Megatron and Blastwave Base from Target Belconnen at $28. And Belco Toys 'R' Us has Trans-scanning Ironhide and Sideswipe for $18 each... I was very tempted by the Sideswipe but thought Megs was enough for one day.

gantz
7th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Cool, enjoy your stay :)

Will be checking out what you've mentioned today at lunch.

I suggest you check out Dee's comics, they occasionally have the odd Transformer, last time I was there they had a whole bunch of Animated Voyagers.

gantz
19th July 2011, 12:18 PM
OK, something I havent seen before. I will go back for pics.

Target Canberra Centre has an Exclusive chrome painted Voyager Starscream with comic book.

$49.99

griffin
19th July 2011, 12:37 PM
That should be this fella:

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/excl2011a09.jpg

Packed in with this one too:

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/excl2011a08.jpg

Omega Supreme
19th July 2011, 05:06 PM
K-Mart in belconnen just got another box of the most recent generations figures (warpath, wheeljack, scourge, thundercracker, etc). Managed to get a heap on laybuy, still was at least one of all figs left bar the scourge (had to buy 3 for sweeps :) ). $25 each.

gantz
3rd August 2011, 01:24 PM
GUYS!

He has arrived in Canberra :D

Hasbro MP Rodimus at Toys 'r' Us Belco for $79.99, yay got my 1st MP :)

After mine, they had 8 left.

Omega Supreme
4th August 2011, 05:48 AM
GUYS!

He has arrived in Canberra :D

Hasbro MP Rodimus at Toys 'r' Us Belco for $79.99, yay got my 1st MP :)

After mine, they had 8 left.

Haha actually got himself yesterday from the same place :D

Good price for an MP figure.

gekisou
4th August 2011, 09:55 AM
Yeah... saw that. Fortunately I don't collect MP. Its 80 bucks I can't afford to spend. LOL

griffin
4th August 2011, 07:39 PM
Kmart belconnen has several HA Sideswipes.
Myer has the wave 2 Activators ($20).
Target still had some 2-pack exclusives (Leadfoot/Megatron, Bbee/Ironhide), and a heap of the RtS wave 1 (Perceptor, Optimus, Bbee).

And BigW at Woden HAD the Stealth Force Basics wave (Barricade, Topspin, new deco Bbee), and heaps of most size classes including quite a few of their large HA figures (Bbee, Skids).
DJs there was pathetic, with just a single Stealth Force toy.

griffin
5th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Probably the most surprising find yesterday was seeing a dispenser of the Tomy TF2 figurines at the Woden Westfield (near the foodcourt), but didn't have change or the time to get some... and didn't want to have to carry back a bag full of figurines (knowing my luck, I woulda had to buy 20 of them just to get Ironhide, the one I'm missing).

The_Damned
5th August 2011, 03:58 PM
got one of those mp rodimus's from toy's r u belco and a deluxe topspin from target. didnt know there was a target at belconnen :)

griffin
5th August 2011, 04:58 PM
So the TRU is actually inside the westfield at Belconnen? I couldn't find it, and it wasn't on their store directory (it's usually noted as a major store on the map like Coles or BigW, but wasn't on this one), nor was there any signage inside or outside of the centre. And google maps was showing it to be on the main road a block away from westfield (which I drove down, but didn't see it).

And I just find out that there was a second store near the airport... which I could have checked out if I had known. Shoulda done some research first. :(

Sky Shadow
5th August 2011, 05:40 PM
So the TRU is actually inside the westfield at Belconnen? I couldn't find it, and it wasn't on their store directory (it's usually noted as a major store on the map like Coles or BigW, but wasn't on this one), nor was there any signage inside or outside of the centre. And google maps was showing it to be on the main road a block away from westfield (which I drove down, but didn't see it).

Toys 'R' Us is on the top floor, not too far away from the food court. It's odd if it's not on the store directory as it's been there for about twenty years. :confused:

The_Damned
5th August 2011, 06:17 PM
yep directly above kmart if that helps :)

griffin
5th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Damn... I was on the ground floor for myer and kmart, then walked up to the Target end and went up to it... then walked back to the food court and went back down to the ground floor there at the escalators, to go back out the myer entrance where I was parked.
I looked on the directory map too, and it only had those three stores, coles and woolies on the map itself. I didn't bother reading through the list of stores because (as mentioned above) I expected TRU to be on the map with those five majors.

Ah well, at least I wasn't tempted to buy it and cart it back on the plane (I already had 4 TFs to bring back that I bought that day).

Sky Shadow
27th August 2011, 03:52 PM
There are still nineteen Masterpiece Rodimi at Belconnen Toysaurus.

They also have the scanning Bumblebees.

gekisou
20th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Was at TARGET in the Belco mall and saw from the DoTM line, Arcees, BBs, Jazz and a Decepticon who's name I can't remember molded in translucent plastic with Cybertronian symbols on them.

Starscream Gaga
6th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Hope all you fkn Lurkers had a great time snatching up every single TF: P deluxes you could, selfish, disgusting little depraved freaks!!!

Sorry Griffin, can't post in here anymore, Canberra is too small, and by me doing so, absolutely no one gets a chance to acquire anything here.
That's really not fair. You're not entitled to the figures, so don't insult people who DARE to buy them before YOU can.

Seriously, chillax. I don't see how buying toys on a shelf makes them selfish, disgusting, depraved or freaks.

gantz
6th March 2012, 01:45 PM
That's really not fair. You're not entitled to the figures, so don't insult people who DARE to buy them before YOU can.

Seriously, chillax. I don't see how buying toys on a shelf makes them selfish, disgusting, depraved or freaks.

Clearing out entire stock, to re-sell on their eBay store with greatly inflated prices, is somewhat different. As you can see from my post, there was a targeted audience, and you'll notice that I posted that in the A.C.T. forums, if I had a problem with lurkers or collectors from another state, they'd know. Go back to Adelaide.

stealthshdw
8th March 2012, 04:01 PM
Clearing out entire stock, to re-sell on their eBay store with greatly inflated prices, is somewhat different. As you can see from my post, there was a targeted audience, and you'll notice that I posted that in the A.C.T. forums, if I had a problem with lurkers or collectors from another state, they'd know. Go back to Adelaide.

What I find funny is that selling a TF prime(RID) deluxe on ebay for $30 is what will make a profit to anyone else in the world except here. We pay close to $30 here in store. So why would someone pay $40+ for a Deluxe from a Australian scalper? I bought a Deluxe Wheeljack off Ebay for $29.74AUD from a US seller and bought a Deluxe Soundwave off Ebay as well for $33.37AUD off a UK seller. so I dont really spend any extra for them online than I would for them in-store.

Sky Shadow
8th November 2012, 04:24 PM
I'm going to post some non-sightings so if anyone else is reading this, they don't have to bother.

As of 4pm today, there were no Fall Of Cybertron cassettes, Soundblasters or Soundwaves at Fyshwick Toyworld. There are no G2 FOC Combaticons or Masterpiece toys at Majura Park Toys 'R' Us. Pretty much the only vaguely interesting Transformers anywhere in the ACT are the FOC Shockwaves for $22 at Civic Target. (But they too have no FOC Soundwaves or Soundblasters.)

gekisou
14th November 2012, 04:04 PM
I find that interesting, my friend who works at the Majura Park TRU says that the G2 FOC Bruticus is there. I'm gonna ask him again about it.

Sky Shadow
14th November 2012, 04:09 PM
I find that interesting, my friend who works at the Majura Park TRU says that the G2 FOC Bruticus is there. I'm gonna ask him again about it.

It might well be there now - my previous post was six days ago. :)

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd November 2012, 06:53 AM
Found three FOC Soundwave's at Target in Civic. Soundblaster was already long gone.

stealthshdw
14th December 2012, 12:58 AM
I was the one who bought the soundblaster and of the soundwaves.

Ploughmans Lunch
14th December 2012, 07:09 AM
I was the one who bought the soundblaster and of the soundwaves.

I hope you are enjoying Soundblaster in hell!! (I kid I kid :>)

Ultra Mackness
8th January 2013, 06:42 AM
I'm going to be in Canberra with some time this afternoon - are there any good TF stockists where I can spend some time and dosh?

Ploughmans Lunch
8th January 2013, 12:47 PM
I'm going to be in Canberra with some time this afternoon - are there any good TF stockists where I can spend some time and dosh?

Hahah, no. :p

The_Damned
8th January 2013, 01:32 PM
there was nothing at belconnen on sunday

Ultra Mackness
8th January 2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks for letting me know guys, and yep, I see what you mean! Hit up Belconnen Mall this arvo - Target had a huge allocation of commander class TF prime cyberverse, but nothing new, and kmart looked like they were re-doing their action fig section, again not much of figures that have already been released. Looking in TRU was a disappointing mistake. Did pickup cyberverse Optimus and Deception Flamewar though so the day wasn't a complete loss :)

Sky Shadow
12th February 2013, 09:28 PM
Reposted from here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=341666#post341666

"Hey - by coincidence I was there today and didn't realise it was a new thing. They have DOTM Deluxes - Air Raid, Steel... um... Quickstrike, Red Ratchet, Grey Topspin and two flavours of Bumblebee for $12 each. I was very tempted by Air Raid and Steelthingy, but am trying not to spend money on unnecessary Transformers. (This was in the Cooleman Court Weston Creek Canberra store.)

They also had a good range of Thundercats for $10 each.

(Okay, the toys' names may actually be Air Raid, Dark Steel, Specialist Ratchet, Armor Topspin, Cyberfire Bumblebee and some other Bumblebee. There may have been more, those were just the ones I remember.)

Edit: The other Bumblebee was Nitro Bumblebee."

Zommael
22nd April 2013, 11:22 AM
I popped into Impact Comics on Friday during my stay, and they had Alternity Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, and a reissue Predaking for $299.99. I'd have bought Predaking if I had the cash, but I hope someone else who wants it manages to snag it.

Sky Shadow
1st May 2013, 10:51 AM
Due to the pegwarming nature of the Bot Shots launchers, I didn't expect to see these guys here.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3689/botshots.png

At Toys 'R' Us Majura Park.

MayzaPrime
12th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Just bought the new wave of Kreo Microchangers from Big W civic

Then my mate bought the rest of the box. But there will be a restock in the coming weeks.

MayzaPrime
24th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Sightings at Tuggernong today
Target: Platinum Ultra Magnus
Kmart: Platinum Optimus Prime
Big W: Platinum Omega Supreme (It wasnt on the shelf but someone went out the back and got it for me)

MayzaPrime
28th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Toys R US has Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing for $44.99 they also have 20% store wide.

MayzaPrime
12th July 2013, 05:43 PM
Target civic has all 4 Kre-O Combiners

MayzaPrime
13th July 2013, 01:40 PM
Big W Tuggeranong has:
Kre-O Microchangers series 2 $4
DoTM Deluxes $10
PRID DLX $10
TFP Cyberverse vehicles Wheeljack & Knock Out $15

Kmart Tuggeranong:
Ultra Magnus $39
Grimwing $39

MayzaPrime
3rd August 2013, 03:35 PM
Super Toyworld and Hobbies has a whole bunch of the construction bots

KingGrimlock
3rd August 2013, 09:35 PM
Civic target still has 3 FoC soundwaves for $49. Civic big W had one ultra Magnus and one grimwing for $44.

MayzaPrime
23rd August 2013, 06:27 PM
Big W Civic HAD Sharkticon Megatron... I had to buy it :D

Sinnertwin
23rd August 2013, 06:33 PM

Nice :) thoughts?

MayzaPrime
23rd August 2013, 09:18 PM
Nice :) thoughts?

I haven't opened it yet however it does look cool and most importantly his fusion cannon is a fish :D

If you like TFP Megatron then he is worth getting.

KingGrimlock
23rd August 2013, 10:10 PM

Arghhhhh!!!! I've been looking for one for ages now, they have none in tuggeranong, belconnen or gungahlin :/

MayzaPrime
24th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Arghhhhh!!!! I've been looking for one for ages now, they have none in tuggeranong, belconnen or gungahlin :/

Sorry mate :(

Im sure another one will pop up soon.

MayzaPrime
26th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Wave 2 of Bot Shots at Woolies Tuggeranong.

Only Brawl and Scourge left... I bought the 2 mentioned as well as Cliffjumper and Optimus

MayzaPrime
21st September 2013, 02:36 PM
Civic Target had a Metroplex but it wasn't on the shelves, and its gone now cause I bought it last night and it was the only one they had. :D It was $149

Bombcat
22nd September 2013, 10:59 AM
Civic Target had a Metroplex but it wasn't on the shelves, and its gone now cause I bought it last night and it was the only one they had. :D It was $149

haha, I bought the first one on friday. They had 8 i heard. Now all gone before being put on the shelves.^o^

MayzaPrime
22nd September 2013, 12:59 PM
haha, I bought the first one on friday. They had 8 i heard. Now all gone before being put on the shelves.^o^

Nice work! Well hopefully they realise how popular Metroplex is and they will order more so the ppl that missed out can get one

deceptibot
24th September 2013, 10:19 AM

fyi, saw a Sharkticon Megatron in Belconnen Kmart this morning

deceptibot
26th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Anyone know of any other Metroplex's around ACT at the moment? There were a few in civic Target at one point from the sound of it, but no more unfortunately :(

KingGrimlock
27th September 2013, 01:22 PM
fyi, saw a Sharkticon Megatron in Belconnen Kmart this morning

Thanks but I already managed to find one :D

Also metroplex is at target in tuggeranong, just called the guy then and he had them in his hand as I called. $120 and he said there were quite a few and are going on the shelves this afternoon. Managed to put one aside for me so if you call they can do that for anyone else looking for them I imagine. Good hunting guys!

XMan
28th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Hyperdome Target had four left after I placed one on laybuy,
can't wait to have him :)

MayzaPrime
1st October 2013, 04:00 PM
Hyperdome Target had four left after I placed one on laybuy,
can't wait to have him :)

I had today off and I went to Target and they only have 2 Metroplex left. :D

deceptibot
1st October 2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks guys, put one on hold late this afternoon, so probably only one now. :D

Also, picked up blight, windrazor, and rippersnapper from Target Belconnen as well. Still a blight and windrazor there that I saw.

sammc
11th October 2013, 03:04 PM
Couldn't find any metroplex's in the Target stores anymore so just ordered one from target online for the sale price $119 plus $9 shipping, still a heck of a lot cheaper than TRU's $199! They wouldn't price-match because they weren't in stock, even though it was a catalogue advertised price.

No matter, I needed one after seeing how awesome the repro labels set is for it! I'm glad at least they were online and cheap shipping.

I just hope enough Masterpiece Soundwave make it to Canberra....

MayzaPrime
11th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Couldn't find any metroplex's in the Target stores anymore so just ordered one from target online for the sale price $119 plus $9 shipping, still a heck of a lot cheaper than TRU's $199! They wouldn't price-match because they weren't in stock, even though it was a catalogue advertised price.

No matter, I needed one after seeing how awesome the repro labels set is for it! I'm glad at least they were online and cheap shipping.

MP Optimus was had to find in ACT (I was lucky enough to get one) I also hope that Soundwave makes it here.

The_Damned
11th October 2013, 05:13 PM

thanx mate i ordered one online and did the click and collect from batemans bay

sammc
12th October 2013, 04:05 PM
No probs, glad it helped someone out. It's frustrating to not find them in any shop with so many shops! :)

Yeh I got lucky with Prime as well, it was a day off, I called, they had em, I drove over, smile ensued =-)

Just hope to have luck with soundwave cuz theres no online option other than scalpers, who wont be getting my money.

MayzaPrime
18th October 2013, 03:58 PM
Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave & Sharkticon Megatron are at Big W Majura Park. $45 each.

MayzaPrime
21st October 2013, 05:21 PM
1 Sharkticon Megatron @ Big W Civic

0 Air Vehicon @ Target civic (cause I bought it) :D

griffin
26th October 2013, 09:39 PM
Next to the Airport...

ToysRUs - nothing new except one Metroplex.
Generations Deluxe (AirRaid/Starscream wave) & Decepticon 2-packs.
BH Ultimate Optimus & Predaking.
BotShots Trackset.

BigW
A single BH Voyager Shockwave $44
About 5 packs of the second series Kreo Microchangers (blue packs).

Woolworths
A BH Cmdr Starscream

Costco
Only currently has a few console games in their computer system. I asked if they were going to get Metroplex cheap like the American Costcos, but they didn't have it in the system... and said to just keep calling them or head office to see if it does come in.

Belconnen Westfield...

ToysRUs
Rescue Bots Optimus with Trailer ($50), Electronic Optimus & Bbee ($35), all four wave 1 2-pack figurines ($15).
Generations Deluxe and 2-packs.
No Metroplexes left.
Three Platinum Grimlock Vs Bruticus sets.

Target
BH Legion Blight & Prowl

Kmart
4 Platinum Optimus

Coles
Nothing of interest

Woolworths
Cmdr Starscream
Legion 2 Blight, 2 Windrazor, 1 Rippersnapper, 2 Prowl.

sammc
27th October 2013, 11:44 AM
I'm keening for the day I see 'Masterpiece Soundwave found' lol

griffin
27th October 2013, 04:01 PM
(one way to get to know a city layout is by going on a big toyhunt)

Wodan...

BigW
3 Legion Jet Vehicons! (plus 3 Prowls, a some Blights, Rippersnappers, Windrazors and Twinstrikes - no HunGrrrr)
BH Voyager Shockwave (with the case-mates Ultra Magnus, Grimwing and Shark Megatron).

City/Canberra Centre

BigW - nothing worth reporting (didn't have much stock anyway)

Target
Legion Blight, Prowl, Windrazor.
(No Metroplex, or shelftag for it)

Comic shop (didn't take much notice of the name or the prices, but I'm sure most Canberrans know where it is, or can easily find out)
Several Alternity Bbee & Cliffjumpers
First JP Reissue Ratchet (& Ironhide?)
Plus a box of Loyal Subject figurines.

Well, that concludes my short stay in the Australian Capital Territory, and I think I covered about half of the major toy sources. Pity I didn't end up finding anything I wanted to buy. :(

sammc
27th October 2013, 04:41 PM
Ah too bad!

I was wondering how you knew all of the stores toys from all the way in Brisvegas, it was all part of a Roadtrip!

At least its been great weather for the most part these last couple of days, but we got nothing on QLD sunshine I dont think lol

KingGrimlock
5th November 2013, 12:11 PM
Rumor has it toys r us belconnen is getting MP Soundwave today. Im going in to find out and ill post with what happens. Also from what the lady at the desk told me they cant reserve figures so if you want one your gunna have to buy online or go in store and quick.

KingGrimlock
5th November 2013, 01:42 PM
Bad news guys all gone. No idea how many they had but they had non stop calls all day. I was lucky and one of the people who work there gave me theirs they had out back, I never got the chance to thank that guy. Hope some of you guys were able to get one at least.

XMan
5th November 2013, 05:28 PM
Remember we have the Majura Park Toys R Us, that's where I picked up my MP Optimus when he was first released :)

sammc
6th November 2013, 07:04 AM
thanks for the heads up! managed to secure my SW, asking ever so nicely my wife to go pick it up from Airport tru while I was still at work =-)

Such a great figure this! and with all cassettes released so far = pure win!

I'm pretty sure they are all gone now, but from what I understand it was a reallllly small amount received, under 10 if I remember correctly?

Always seems the best hasbro has to offer is the hardest to come by.

XMan
6th November 2013, 10:35 AM
No worries, great that you were able to nab yourself one :)

deceptibot
8th November 2013, 04:46 PM
Picked up MP Acidstorm from TRU Belconnen this afternoon. Still two on the shelf.

DQuick
9th November 2013, 11:49 AM
Picked up last Acid Storm at Majura Park. Did anyone actually get a call from Majura Park when SW came in? They took my number and agreed to put one aside a week or so ago, but never called and told me today that he had been and gone.

deceptibot
9th November 2013, 05:48 PM
Picked up last Acid Storm at Majura Park. Did anyone actually get a call from Majura Park when SW came in? They took my number and agreed to put one aside a week or so ago, but never called and told me today that he had been and gone.

That doesn't suprise me. I'd be contacting them fairly frequently even if you've put your name down. I actually had a similar thing for acidstorm out there. Enough said given that you bought the last one, and I haven't heard anything.

ITZTRU
9th November 2013, 07:21 PM
Nope, I never received a call despite them taking down my details. Good thing I was able to get one online. My friend and I both put our names down on two separate occasions. Makes me angry. But at least I got one.

drifand
9th November 2013, 07:22 PM
Nope, I never received a call despite them taking down my details. Good thing I was able to get one online. My friend and I both put our names down on two separate occasions. Makes me angry. But at least I got one.

Tell me about it, On one hand they told me they cannot reserve the toy on the other when I went to the TRU I saw 3 reserved behind the counter? Double standards!

DQuick
10th November 2013, 03:40 PM
I got one online as well, as soon as I read they could be ordered online I figured for $10 there was little to no risk of missing out.

I had little to no faith in Majura park calling me even though two different staff members of which one claimed to be the manager had committed to doing so. I was just curious if they actually made good and called anyone at all? Seems not.

sammc
10th November 2013, 03:56 PM
I was numbered among those with my name down from around a month and a half or so ago, but didn't get a call as such. There was one held(for which I am eternally grateful!!) but I did not know it had arrived, it was by blind luck in seeing the posts on here in time to get the missus to pop over and pick it up.

From what I was told on the phone though the names down outnumbered the units that came in!

It always amazes me how hard it is to spend money on things, its like the toy companies truly don't want our hard earned cash enough to keep up to the demand!!

*sigh*

MayzaPrime
11th November 2013, 07:02 PM
Found Kreo 1 Dragon Assault & 1 Mech Venom Strike sets at Big W Tuggeranong both were suitably bought.

Big W also had TF Prime voyager Starscream

Kmart had 3 YOTS Optimus for $59

DQuick
13th November 2013, 05:41 PM
Credit where credit is due. Majura park had a restock of MP Soundwave and Acid Storm and have been calling people with their name down. Apparently once again, none made it to the shelves.

MayzaPrime
14th November 2013, 05:48 PM
Credit where credit is due. Majura park had a restock of MP Soundwave and Acid Storm and have been calling people with their name down. Apparently once again, none made it to the shelves.

Yeah my mate grabbed 2, I was lucky enough to get 1 of those 2.

They still have an Acid Storm left.

KingGrimlock
17th November 2013, 10:34 AM
Has anyone spotter beast hunters shockwave anywhere recently? I've been to most stores but can't seem to find one.

ITZTRU
17th November 2013, 10:43 AM
Kmart queanbeyan has quite a few

deceptibot
19th November 2013, 06:34 PM
For those still looking, there were 3 MP Soundwaves at TRU Belconnen this afternoon on the shelf.