PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Forum keeps logging me Out

liegeprime
2nd February 2008, 11:28 PM
JUst a query, non TF related, but I notice and it really is bugging me, in this new forum we have... the system keeps logging me out when I havent made any activity for mebbe say 2-3 minutes. At time Im already logged in and actively browsing , when Im going to post a reply the system logs me off so I have to log in again to post a reply... is this normal or do I have a bug in my system ( pc) or do I have to set something in User CP to keep me logged in.. Its quite irritating really.. some help please. :(:confused::(:confused:

kup
2nd February 2008, 11:32 PM
It doesn't do that to me so it could be your system. Are you running Firefox or Internet Explorer?
________
VAPORIZER BENEFITS (http://vaporizer.org/)

liegeprime
2nd February 2008, 11:35 PM
Firefox. It wasn;t like thgis in the old system. so far I have my antivirus antispyware updated almost daily actually (AVG free Edition) as it automatically does so when I go open my PC. :(

STL
2nd February 2008, 11:47 PM
Where's Unca Iceburn when you need him?

Rampage
3rd February 2008, 12:16 AM
delete the cookie for this site & clear your browsers temp files

you will have to log in & save your password again

griffin
3rd February 2008, 12:49 AM
If there is an option at loggin to 'remember me' or 'remember password', click it, so long as you are on your own computer (because of your IP address being logged).

liegeprime
3rd February 2008, 01:41 AM
tried and tried... still does the same thing hmmmm oh well might just have to live with it.....:(. thanks anyways guys

Soundwarp
3rd February 2008, 09:00 AM
Iceburn to the rescue

TheDirtyDigger
3rd February 2008, 09:38 AM
Yeah LeigePrime. Send a Pm to Iceburn and hopefully he logs in somewhere while he's in Singapore and will see it.

Thank God for Victorians...:rolleyes::):cool::p;)