PDA

View Full Version : Transformers animated wreck-gar

Abominus
9th March 2009, 12:01 AM
Just wondering if anyone knew any places which sold Wreck-gar for cheaper then ebay.

Sky Shadow
9th March 2009, 09:41 AM
Just wondering if anyone knew any places which sold Wreck-gar for cheaper then ebay.

Hmm... you don't happen to have an AllSpark key and a pile of garbage lying around, do you?

(If not, then... no, sorry.)

Paulbot
9th March 2009, 04:22 PM
I don't think any of the regular stores have Wreck-Gar yet. Hopefully soon.

Kyle
9th March 2009, 06:29 PM
:(

Hey Guys,
Not a sighting but some news about Shockwave, spoke with Paul over at Figuresdirect last night this what he had to say:

"In checking a product list that I have from Hasbro before sending this email I noticed that there are NO Voyager assortments due for release here in Australia for the first four months of 2009.

With that I mind, I have the feeling that we’re most likely not going to see Shockwave or any future Voyager Animated TFs in Australia due to the fact that the movie line is due very soon and I suspect Hasbro Australia will put all their effort into that particular line."

Paul definitely seems to be on the money, does it strike anyone as odd that we have gotten all the deluxes that came out after Shockwave in the US before our release of Shockwave.
Plus consider the rumoured cancellation of the Animated show combined with Rumours of running down the production of Animated figures, deluxes sell best that is why that is probably why that is all we are seeing.

I am off to buy Shockwave from Ebay and pay some hideous price for him.

Have a good one fellas.

Abominus
9th March 2009, 08:05 PM
I figured this might be the case, which is a real shame as there does seem to be a real following for TFA. Like you i went to E-bay to get my shockwave and i guess thats were i'll pick wreck-gar up too.

Toastfarmer
9th March 2009, 09:19 PM
Thinking of buying some Voyagers (Wreck-Gar, Skywarp, Shockwave and Atomic Lugnut) from Bigbadtoystore.com. Can anybody here vouch for their reliability?

jaydisc
9th March 2009, 09:20 PM
Very reliable, but very expensive. Robot Kingdom is usually a bit cheaper and very reliable.

Toastfarmer
9th March 2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I would use Robot Kingdom but they're all sold out of Wreck-Gar and Shockwave at the moment. BBTS has preorders for Wreck-Gar/Atomic Lugnut and Shockwave/Skywarp packs going.

shokwave2
11th March 2009, 04:00 PM
I bought my Shockwave from eBay. If anyone plans on buying from Robot Kingdom or BBTS, i'll be in for a group order to cut postage costs down.