PDA

View Full Version : Ace's Introduction

Ace
10th March 2009, 12:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm not too sure what to put here? Well, im an '89 baby so transformers was well underway before I was around. But i'm a very big fan nonetheless. I'm a competitive athlete so a lot of my time is taken up by training morning and night so Transformers is a very simple hobbie that i enjoy and it can take my mind off things in the real world. I'm always looking for that bargain Transformer on ebay or at the local retailer. I'm such a tightarse at times. I'm from Perth but relocating just till the years end for training purposes and other personal reasons. Forgive me, but i could quite possibly fall out of the 'loop' every now and then but its always awesome to read back and view all the news etc. I'm always eager to learn more about the TF history and Universe.

I guess thats it for me? Any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. Thanks for allowing me to come in!

Lint
10th March 2009, 01:01 AM
Wilkommen!

89 eh? You can play with roller.

1orion2many
10th March 2009, 08:56 AM
:)Welcome to the board, before you play with roller you'll need your shots:p:D

liegeprime
10th March 2009, 10:04 AM
Mabuhay and welcome to the forum! :)

Thanatos
10th March 2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah man, 89 represent :P

Welcome to the boards.

blackie
10th March 2009, 11:49 AM
gogogog 89 babies :D
enjoy your stay here mate, just remember youll buy more for being here :)

GoktimusPrime
10th March 2009, 12:29 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

I guess thats it for me? Any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.
1. What kind of training do you do?
2. Are you a fan of Doctor Who? When I saw your nick I thought that you might have named yourself after Ace (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Ace) (companion of the 7th Doctor), whose series finished in the same year you were born. :)

kup
10th March 2009, 02:06 PM
Hi, Welcome to the board.

What lines of TFs do you collect and what motivates you?

SGB
10th March 2009, 03:52 PM
Welcome a-board. ;)

loophole
10th March 2009, 05:44 PM
Welcome Ace!!

evilman378
10th March 2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome

I'm always looking for that bargain Transformer on ebay

That's what I do aswell!

Sam
10th March 2009, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Ace.

Firecracker
10th March 2009, 06:33 PM
Another from Perth (sorta)! Welcome.

Wheel-J
10th March 2009, 07:48 PM
Mabuhay! :) Welcome to Ozformers! :D

Robzy
10th March 2009, 09:54 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

STL
10th March 2009, 11:44 PM
Welcome. :)

Ace
11th March 2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for your questions guys!

1. What kind of training do I do?
Well, I'm a competitive swimmer. My main races at the moment would be the 200m butterfly and the 10km marathon swim.

2. Are you a fan of Doctor Who? When I saw your nick I thought that you might have named yourself after Ace (companion of the 7th Doctor), whose series finished in the same year you were born.
Haha thats some good problem solving skills right there! I've never actually seen doctor who but I hear lots about it. My username comes from my actual nickname so it's not as intelligent as you suggest it could be.

What lines of TFs do you collect and what motivates you? I enjoy collecting G1's but if i dont like the look of it, it isn't prioritised highly on my 'to get list' or it just isnt very poseable then i'll leave it. I've also taken a shining to the alternators line, there's something awesome about actual model scale cars with heaps of detail actually being a transformer toy. Some can be made to look very similar to their G1 versions with thanks to repro labels. Finally, Masterpiece transformers are quite simply awesome if you can pick them up at with the right price tag! It has a lot to do with presentation for me. I like detail as well as how good it looks on a shelf... i'm so shallow sometimes!

Bartrim
11th March 2009, 05:53 PM
Welcome Ace.:)

Tiby
11th March 2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome aboard!

SentinelPrime
15th March 2009, 06:07 PM
G'Day from W.A. and OzFormers!