PDA

View Full Version : Garfield's 30th anniversary this year.

griffin
19th March 2009, 07:47 PM
That lovable lazy cat, Garfield, turns 30 in 2009 (incredible to believe), and expect heaps of merchandise, plush toys, and a brand new animated cartoon this year.
According to the March issue of the Toy and Hobby Retailer Magazine, the release of Garfield stuff has already begun, and the new 26 episode cartoon should already be on screens here by now, or at least, soon.

I wanna Garfield plush toy... :p

Gutsman Heavy
20th March 2009, 12:01 PM
the ultimate garfield!

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

roller
20th March 2009, 12:26 PM
i wish my cat would come up with clever witty comments

Lord_Zed
20th March 2009, 12:43 PM
Does that mean we get a Garfield label Transformer? :D

i_amtrunks
20th March 2009, 01:22 PM
Does that mean we get a Garfield label Transformer? :D

"Transforms from Ginger tabby to Lasagne"

Vector Sigma 13
20th March 2009, 07:09 PM
"Transforms from Ginger tabby to Lasagne"

blender sold separately...:D

People might be interested to know that Frank Welker will be the new voice of Garfield, Gregg Berger is doing Odie amongst other characters.

Robzy
20th March 2009, 11:55 PM
Gotta love Garfield! :D

People might be interested to know that Frank Welker will be the new voice of Garfield, Gregg Berger is doing Odie amongst other characters.
Ahh... the many voice talents of Mr Welker. :)

For me though, the ONLY voice of Garfield is the late Lorenzo Music... what an awesome voice!

(*Coincidentally, Lorenzo Music worked with Frank Welker on the Real Ghostbusters. And even more amazing is that Lorenzo played Bill Murray's Venkman character, and Murray was the new voice of Garfield after Lorenzo died - they both replaced each other in the other's most iconic role*)