PDA

View Full Version : Hating them All over again!!

liegeprime
4th February 2008, 12:14 AM
OK so I preordered my Encore Omega and encore Starscream ( which they have on stock already) with Transfigure toys.... that was last 23rd of January , paid immediately by wire transfer the next day - in FULL and an email with the receipt details. That payment has gone through successfully as verified by internet banking. received a reply from them same day that they will immediately verify and contact me when the payment has been in their account ( which I KNOW IT DID BY NOW). Didn't make contact or buggered them when my delivery will be. Coz I presumed it will take like mebbe the LATEST the transfer will get is the Monday of next week - 28th. BUt Im pretty sure it was already in their account as of 25th - Ive made enough wire transfers to know that it did, surely ( ebay has a lot to do with it). Then I receive from them an order update saying still awaiting payment!!!!! WTF!!!! Sent them just now an email copy pasting my my original email with the bank receipt (updated) from St george internet banking system. .... Fact is whats bugging me is this nagging feeling that Im gonna get f@$*d again by this same company ( although new owner) with regards to their service and I really had a bad time with the previous owner.

OK so previous order story ( that is why I said hating again) MP Megs and Kissplay cassettes.... sent me MP megs... didnt contact me for ages to confirm that Kissplay will NEVER arrive and had to emial incessantly just to get a freaking refund! Refund happened , but really if I hadnt contacted him he would just gone off and never even bothered to offer it in the first place?!?!
then these new owners keep sending out oh so many email promotions re: change in management etc etc.... now situation above comes and as I ve mentioned Im having a horrible gut feeling Im in for another bumpy ride... but Im still hoping for the best coz if they botch this one up AGAIN. O H#%$ with them!!!!!

By all means my Encore Screamer should have been status - sent ( via post) or along the way thru post already but NOOOOOOO status AWAITING FREAKING PAYMENT!!!??? HOW slooooooooow are they!!! :mad::mad::mad:
It wouldve been faster had I won an auction from ebay!! My goodness!
Sorry guys for ranting but this is just one of my pet peeves!! With the way they're starting to act up - I might just get my OMega eventually Xmas next year from them :mad::mad::mad: seeing how slow they are - that is if they dont get bankcrupt again...

MOds please transfer accordingly where this topic may be appropriate

kup
4th February 2008, 12:32 AM
I had huge problems with the new owner too when I bought the upgrade kit for 'the figure who we shall not name'.

I figured that it was a stuff up on his part for being new at the business despite a lot persisting due to unanswered emails and the like. By now for sure he should be up to scratch on how the business works to provide a decent service.

Liege, try to get your money back, don't risk it and preorder from Fan2Fan or HLJ. I would gladly make an order on your behalf and you can transfer me the money when they request payment for it.
________
Alaska Dispensaries (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Soundwarp
4th February 2008, 06:27 AM
Omega is still months away isn't he?

liegeprime
4th February 2008, 07:41 AM
Yes SW omega is months away but they are taking pre orders and payment for it now. So I paid up front and now they are saying in the update of my account ( status) still waiting for payment which really riled me off as I've already paid them the very next day they required it. And the fact that Encore Starscream is in their possession already ( stock ready) I would have expected it delivered by now. BUt nooooo after a week already past, they update my status still to not yet paid - WTF and where would my deposit be?? They cannot claim that they haven't received it coz as per internet banking ( st. George) data it was a successful transfer - and I didn't get any of their account #s or anything incorrect as I copy paste account /BSB # from their message to me. I have always had good feedback even in my 2 ebay accounts of due to the fact that I pay immediately as much as possible so I can budget the remainder of my cashflow easily.. I will sort this out with them Kup. BUt I will take you up on your offer as well. If it appears they stuff me up at least I have backup and If they manage to pull through.. THIS wil be the LAST time I ever transact with these people. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have two minty Omegas :D. Please tell me how much would I need to transfer to your account Kup. I should be able to do it this payday, if its not too late for the HLJ preorder ( crossess fingers). MAny many many thanks Kup, your a lifesaver!

roller
4th February 2008, 08:55 AM
poor liege

that is why i dont do internet shopping too much

you shoulda asked me to bring you an encore starscream from Perth, i coulda given it to someone at the meet this weekend and they could have thrown it through yer window.

Gutsman Heavy
4th February 2008, 10:13 AM
I ordered Sky Lynx, Ratchet and Ironhide from them, now I'm nervous... eek.

Soundwarp
4th February 2008, 05:10 PM
I'm so sorry dude, i must agree they are pretty weird there.

Rampage
4th February 2008, 08:36 PM
$70 for Encore Starscream & $65 each for Ironhide & Ratchet :eek:

i paid $70.49 inc shipping from HLJ for both Ironhide & Ratchet

the only thing i'd consider buying from them is MP-05 if i didn't have one already

most scalpers have better prices than they do:cool:

liegeprime
5th February 2008, 07:57 AM
Well just an update transfigure's reply to my (I must admit) rather "angry" email to them..... Still wanna go ahead Gutsman? Ill take Kups offer as back up coz if they are this "poor" in their service, well it good not to keep all your eggs in one basket.

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:19:24 +1100
logo
Dear Mr. --------- Tmy name here,
Transfigure Toys
Order Number: 1386
Detailed Invoice
Date Ordered: Wednesday 23 January, 2008
The comments for your order are: Hi my name,

We are so sorry for the delay of process your order. The bank has confirmed that they received your payment at 24th of January but the system didn't send us the notifaction. (sic)

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will manually check with the bank everyday from now.

We will post your Encore Starscream to you ASAP.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you

best regard

Reno

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Pre-Order★Payment Received

So imagine if I didn't tell them to deliver the Encore Starcscream I would've received him God lord knows when - along the pre order? even though Ive paid for the post already? Sad isn't it? SIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

kup
5th February 2008, 09:39 AM
So you want to still go through with the preorder with HLJ?

Please confirm this so that I can have arrange things. Sorry for the rush but I am in Queensland at the moment and have somewhat limited Net time to myself.
________
Old man fucking (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/786/fucking/videos/1)

Saintly
5th February 2008, 09:42 AM
hey liege, did you follow up with communications after the transaction?

not that I have had any experience with them, but I'm finding even on ebay, each time something is done... you need to communicate.

anyway, it doesn't appear that they are a reputable company to deal with.

liegeprime
5th February 2008, 02:23 PM
I have responded to their reply email to me. Hopefully I receive starscream soon. KUP PM sent :). Cheers Will keep you guys updated , as some of the other members here are ordering something from them as well. We'll see.....

Saintly
5th February 2008, 03:21 PM
just a thought, liegeprime... I thought Transfigure has moved to Sydney?

looking at some of their items on ebay.. and in the description it says...

Day time pick up location, Banksmeadow, NSW.
Night time and Holiday pick up location, EPPING, NSW.
Pick up detail will be provided via phone call.

perhaps can go and hassle them :D

liegeprime
7th February 2008, 10:27 AM
just a thought, liegeprime... I thought Transfigure has moved to Sydney?

looking at some of their items on ebay.. and in the description it says...

Day time pick up location, Banksmeadow, NSW.
Night time and Holiday pick up location, EPPING, NSW.
Pick up detail will be provided via phone call.

perhaps can go and hassle them :D

NO need as the email had them heads up and awake already... they already sent .. quickly i might add - Encore screamer ( see acqui thread) with a little extra. Hopefully though when Omega goes in stock I dont have to go through another ordeal. But then I got a backup plan thanks to Kup.