PDA

View Full Version : myer buy 2 get 1 free deal @ Myer

autobreadticon
24th March 2009, 10:11 AM
today buy 2 toys and get 3rd free if the third item is of equal or lesser value out of the three items choosen

Universe deluxe $30 Hound wave
Animated Wave w/Swindle
Activator wave - latest wave

its one day only

Golden Phoenix
24th March 2009, 10:23 AM
is it just today?

I don't get paid until tomorrow :(:(:(:(

NoenGaruth
24th March 2009, 11:02 AM
I second this question, is it today only? Cause if so I'll probably zip up to my nearest one after work (despite the fact Im only after blurr and unless they have shockwave and skywarp by some miracle it probably wont do me any good XD)

Still, its possible this is the reason they jacked up the prices, tho I still rekon they did that cause they're jerks ($30 Star wars figures...i mean WTF?)

Paulbot
24th March 2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the tip! :)

autobreadticon
24th March 2009, 11:39 AM
also note 3rd free item must be the cheapest of the 3 items

STL
24th March 2009, 11:46 AM
also note 3rd free item must be the cheapest of the 3 items

Do u have an idea of how long this runs for?

Firecracker
24th March 2009, 12:06 PM
today buy 2 toys and get 3rd free...

I think that answers everyone's question. I've noticed Myer has been doing a few of these sort of promotions lately... There not widely publizied. Last one I remember was 50% off outdoor toys, one day only, wasn't advertised.

This would be a good chance for the Lego nuts(me included:D) to grab some sets... ie.: Construction Site + Crawler Crane = Free Bulldozer.

dirge
24th March 2009, 12:35 PM
Saw this in Sydney CBD. They've posted it next to a battalion of Rescue Ratchets & Movie Thundercrackers (at $60 a pop), hoping people will somehow want to buy three from an assortment of two... :rolleyes:

grimlock531
24th March 2009, 01:16 PM
sale goes on until 29th sunday i think...so plenty of time..wether or not there'll be stock is another story..... (according to the sign i read at knox)

correct me if i misread.... :o

Golden Phoenix
24th March 2009, 03:34 PM
I went to the Doncaster Myer today.
The woman there said it was on until Sunday. Not sure if she means only for her store or for them all, I am assuming all of them.

Grabbed the new wave of Animated Deluxes. Works out to be $26 each which ain't bad

jaydisc
24th March 2009, 03:48 PM
How new? Wasp/Sam Prowl or Swindle/Blurr?

Golden Phoenix
24th March 2009, 04:01 PM
How new? Wasp/Sam Prowl or Swindle/Blurr?

Swindle/Blurr/Blazing Lockdown/Bumblebee
Doncaster also had the previous wave

SilverDragon
24th March 2009, 04:58 PM
I get the feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of these sales as stores try to get rid of their stock from the last movie in time for RotF-in fact, that's likely the main motive. We've already had KMart discount voyagers to $20 each, and now this.

I don't really plan to exploit this. There's just not enough figures I want that are currently out that I want enough to buy two and get a free third one.

optimus1
24th March 2009, 05:45 PM
I went in to Myers at Castle Towers and didn't end up seeing any signs stating the sale.

There wasn't anything of note anyway - there were no Universe 2.0 deluxes :(

autobreadticon
24th March 2009, 06:03 PM
The sale was so pretty ordinary

Some decent combos when the savings are distributed

Approx pricing for combo

$50
Universe deluxe $20
Animated Activator $15
Animated Activator $15

$50
Universe Deluxe $20
Might Mugg $15
Activator $15

Firecracker
24th March 2009, 08:32 PM
I went to one store today and they had no idea it was on! I had to get them to ring the nearest store because they obviously thought I was talking out my... ahem.