PDA

View Full Version : Target TF sale items Mar 26th - Apr 1

autobreadticon
24th March 2009, 11:30 AM
Evolution of a Hero - $30
Deluxe w/ Legends - $25

"Transformers deluxe - $20"
theres a picture of the movie deluxe but i think you could pass this for any TF deluxes

Paulbot
24th March 2009, 12:00 PM
If you can find any other deluxes at Target, although the price matchers will be out in force! ;)

These sale items are all the items that got superstocked at Targets few weeks ago.

The price on the Deluxe w/Legends is very good.

SilverDragon
24th March 2009, 04:17 PM
Hmm. I've been thinking about the evolution of a hero pack for a while. Since it's cheaper now, I think I'll get it for the sake of having 'Bee.

Of course, now I may have to start collecting all the yellow kid-appeal characters, since I've already got Cheetor and TFA Legends 'Bee. :p

Stompy
25th March 2009, 10:50 PM
The deluxes are the movie wave that consists of Grindcore, Big Daddy, Jolt and Divebomb. Those were the only ones that I have seen every Target I've been to recently restock. There's the odd Animated deluxe that has shelf warmed for a while, so it's well worth scanning those to see if they come up at $20.

jaydisc
26th March 2009, 10:05 AM
If no one buys anything, they should drop the prices even more next week :D

JuzMel
26th March 2009, 10:14 AM
I might just pop by F.H during lunch to have a look.. will update later.. :p

Fungal Infection
26th March 2009, 03:50 PM
Dunno about Melbourne folks, but I went to 3 Targets in Sydney metro area today and all had signs saying that deluxes TFs had sold out and that rainchecks would be offered.

Autocon
27th March 2009, 12:45 AM
i saw this today..bit slow:o

heaps of the prevouisly mentioned movie bots

also a heap of animated swoops sentienl bbs etc

this was at midland target might get me another jolt:D

i_amtrunks
27th March 2009, 08:03 AM
Dunno about Melbourne folks, but I went to 3 Targets in Sydney metro area today and all had signs saying that deluxes TFs had sold out and that rainchecks would be offered.

If the stores near you are like the ones out in Western Sydney, the reason they sold out is because they had next to nothing to begin with.

Golden Phoenix
27th March 2009, 10:19 AM

Did you ask which figures were having rainchecks offered?

liegeprime
27th March 2009, 10:49 AM
The ones they have for movie deluxes here in Blacktown area are those mentioned by Stompy. The rest on the shelves are them diorama thingies.... might pick up Grindcore... mebbe

autobreadticon
30th March 2009, 04:59 PM
hay universe deluxes $20 (Hound wave)