PDA

View Full Version : Henkei Dinobot and Minibot team pics.

griffin
31st March 2009, 02:15 PM
Not sure of the release date, but it should be soon.

Dinobot
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/henkei-c-16-dinobot-gallery-167186/

Minibots
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/henkei-minibots-attackc18--spyc19-teams-images-167185/

Fungal Infection
31st March 2009, 10:16 PM
Anyone know whether Hasbro has any plans to release Cliffjumper? I already got Brawn and Beachcomber so I'd prefer to pass on that set if possible. Besides, I like the green of Hasbro Brawn and Beachcomber has no noticable differences to Hasbro's.

kup
1st April 2009, 12:14 AM
Minibots are already released, I got a message from HLJ saying so.

When it comes to a Cliffjumper repaint, Hasbro will eventually do it - They have done it for just about everything else.

Edit: The way they have done Dinobot's sword kind of looks like a *cough* 'behind' plug *cough* :eek: but its awesome how they have tried to mimic the rotating blades.

griffin
1st April 2009, 12:55 AM
The stripes and blue bits help Dinobot a little, but it still just doesn't look right to me, in either mode.

I prefer Hasbro's Wheelie, as it is a closer colour to the original Gen1 toy. Odd that, as TakaraTomy are usually the ones who alter the colours to closer match the original. It's such a pale yellow, it looks more like Bumblebee in the packaging.

And I would have thought they would have fixed up Beachcomber, making the white bits grey like the original. That tfw2005 link has comparasson photos a bit further down the comments section, and Beachcomber doesn't look any different.

As kup said, I think Hasbro would release Cliffjumper eventually. But I think it wouldn't be until after movie, as it doesn't appear to be on their pre-movie agenda.

I wonder why TT didn't release it as Bumblebee??? I was thinking that they could release a third set with Rodimus and something else recoloured, but I think they only have a couple Henkei left to release before it is wrapped up for the Movie toys.

Gutsman Heavy
1st April 2009, 01:57 AM
I assume they made it Cliffjumper becuase there is already a henkei Bumblebee.