PDA

View Full Version : Super Happy Continual G1 Story time 3.0

Adzma
4th February 2008, 11:44 PM
Well, 2.0 ended in a similar fashion to the first, in that people ran out of potential jokes to milk the story out. So we're here yet again for what may be the last Happy Story time; started by me at least. Same deal as before but I've decided to make it a little more interesting. The new format of this story is going to be similar to that of the Name Game, the next person to post has to continue the story using the last letter of the previous message, unless of course it's something irritatingly difficult like X or Z, in that case the 2nd or 3rd last will suffice. Any person who starts with a wrong letter forfeits their turn and the story continues from the person who proceeded them. Also, this story doesn't have to end with things like "and then... but suddenly..." you can stop whenever you want, eg.

Megatron pointed his Fusion...
Nazel powered cannon at...
Trypticon's massive...
Energon pile.

Lets get rolling!

"I'm telling you Omega it's really not hard, try it!" Brawn said, prodding Omega's massive foot.
"Suggestion, ignored. Target acquired, death imminent."
"Woah hey, calm down there big fella. I'm not Huffer, Brawn remember?"
Omega began to laugh like the manical genius he was.
"Identification, rejected. Burn in hell my fat-headed friend."
He slowly began to crush Brawn.
"Sweet! I finally made the big bastard speak! Ow, this hurts though... Owowowowowowowowow. Man, I hate Huffer. Ow."
Cliffjumper was watching from a nearby hill.
"I love it when Omega gets nasty. Reminds me of..."

GoktimusPrime
5th February 2008, 07:34 PM
friendly Constable Jim

Adzma
5th February 2008, 07:44 PM
Someone didn't read the rules. ;)

Same deal as before but I've decided to make it a little more interesting. The new format of this story is going to be similar to that of the Name Game, the next person to post has to continue the story using the last letter of the previous message, unless of course it's something irritatingly difficult like X or Z, in that case the 2nd or 3rd last will suffice. Any person who starts with a wrong letter forfeits their turn and the story continues from the person who proceeded them. Also, this story doesn't have to end with things like "and then... but suddenly..." you can stop whenever you want, eg.

roller
6th February 2008, 10:59 AM
Adzma

im sorry man, its over

TheDirtyDigger
6th February 2008, 01:46 PM
Roller replied glumly

GoktimusPrime
6th February 2008, 02:31 PM
(fix'd!)

TheDirtyDigger
6th February 2008, 04:20 PM
despite a thorough reworking of the legislative guidelines it was originally conceived under", answered Goktimus.

Adzma
6th February 2008, 05:30 PM
So Cliffjumper fired randomly into the air to get the story to pull itself together.

TheDirtyDigger
7th February 2008, 07:48 AM
Rambled Adzma

Adzma
7th February 2008, 03:53 PM
. Angered, Adzma then shot Digger

TheDirtyDigger
7th February 2008, 04:26 PM
remarked Roller

roller
8th February 2008, 11:32 AM
while indulging in a yummy ear waxy treat

GoktimusPrime
9th February 2008, 09:23 AM
tainted by

Adzma
10th February 2008, 08:52 AM
yards, upon yards of toxic brass monkeys.

roller
22nd February 2008, 11:38 PM
erk i seem to be dead again!! screamed Super Happy Continual Story time 3.0